Home
Posted By: Fubarski Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Well, fcks up is the truth, but not gonna title a thread like that.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-hbcu-funding_3179875.html/

President Trump's got no business givin the people's money ta any college.

Takin the bad with the good.

This is the bad.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
There's an election in 11 months.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Yea, we already give the negroes to much free [bleep] as it is.
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Locking in the black vote. Identity Politics suck but he has the game mastered. He’s going to win in an epic landslide
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
He's buying votes. Nothing wrong with that. What did you want him to do, veto it?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
He's buying votes. Nothing wrong with that. What did you want him to do, veto it?

Yes.

Amazingly, I wanted the President ta follow the Constitution and say: "I'd love ta sign this but I gotta follow the Constitution instead."
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
He's buying votes. Nothing wrong with that.

Its a thang grin The nigras gave him more money than the NRA did.

Posted By: Bristoe Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
I'd rather that he used the money to build a boat to haul their asses to Liberia.

You can't educate a Negro enough to make him stop voting Democrat.

Trump needs to get a clue.

His base is Caucasians.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
now that conservatives don't care about the deficit, and liberals don't care about the deficit, only good things, and lots of them, in the future, right?

does anybody know for sure?
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Nobody should post this line until Gus comes back.
now that conservatives don't care about the deficit, and liberals don't care about the deficit, only good things, and lots of them, in the future, right?

Maybe the gut eaters will get some free chit too? grin
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Locking in the black vote. Identity Politics suck but he has the game mastered. He’s going to win in an epic landslide

Yeah,....if he alienates 20% of his Caucasian base, he *might* get 8% of the Negro vote.

Trump would lose his ass handicapping horses.
The blacks that are gonna vote for President Trump, woulda wanted this bill vetoed.
Posted By: Girlhunter Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
I ain't mathman, but I don't think anyone can win anything by getting 12% of the population to vote for him.

Once again, it's the liberal whites that are the problem. That problem increases exponentially the farther north one goes or the closer to the Pacific ocean one gets.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yeah,....if he alienates 20% of his Caucasian base, he *might* get 8% of the Negro vote.

Any of his base with half a brain sees this for exactly what it is. They want President Trump not one of the Communists running against him.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

At least it is an education, a chance at improving oneself, instead of free phones.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

At least it is an education, a chance at improving oneself, instead of free phones.

Blacks already have affirmative action. They don't need an education.

They'll get your job anyway.
Posted By: fredIII Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
I ain't mathman, but I don't think anyone can win anything by getting 12% of the population to vote for him.

Once again, it's the liberal whites that are the problem. That problem increases exponentially the farther north one goes or the closer to the Pacific ocean one gets.

Comical as I’m far from liberal. But would love to see you on the beach with no one else around.
Any of his base with half a brain sees this for exactly what it is. They want President Trump not one of the Communists running against him.

Completely fails to explain why 96% of blacks voted for Obama
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

Then, I'll say 20% of the base are idiots to sit on their hands. That sure gets us somewhere.

Two of the best inventions ever to benefit mankind; the mud hut and the termite stick.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Anyone looked at Trump's poll numbers with blacks lately? He's kickin butt.
Posted By: fburgtx Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
It cost the Democrats several TRILLION dollars of taxpayer money to buy the Black vote (Great Society). Trump is getting a bargain if he can do the same for the GOP with this...
Originally Posted by fredIII

Comical as I’m far from liberal. But would love to see you on the beach with no one else around.

What a queer.

Please tell me when this century that WA state went red. Show me how conservative everything west of I-5 is. Sorry you feel slighted by facts.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Consider the source, the Epoch Times is not the most unbiased, totally fact based paper. They have a point of view and an ax to grind.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

What's the numbers say?

Blacks make up 13% of the population. Any Republican that get's 15% of that 13% is kicking ass.

But 15% of 13% isn't worth bothering with. Especially if you're pissing off 10% of the 65%.
Basically,...Trump spent 255 million dollars to demonstrate that he sucks at arithmetic.
Not to worry, Freddy and Salmonella remind me daily how conservative WA and CA are. So we have those 2 states as a lock for the Republican party.

I'm sure Minnesota will follow along.
Not to worry, Freddy and Salmonella remind me daily how conservative WA and CA are. So we have those 2 states as a lock for the Republican party.

I'm sure Minnesota will follow along.

grin
Originally Posted by AB2506
Consider the source, the Epoch Times is not the most unbiased, totally fact based paper. They have a point of view and an ax to grind.

There's no controversy bout the bill and what it did.

Completely fcked up.

Bitchslap ta anybody white.

And won't get a single additional black vote.
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Maybe the gut eaters will get some free chit too? grin

maybe even alaskans, too, to go with the state money!
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Budget bills are full of tradeoffs. He got the Space Force which he wanted very much.

Why are all you gut eaters on the dole? Do you's wish to crawl back into your mothers womb also?

Posted By: 700LH Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
So what, get over it
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

Relate the deficit to the increased GDP, dumbass.

You never worried about the yearly DEFICIT of your hero the Zero OR the DEBT he doubled.

Is Trump set to bump the Nat Debt at $40 Trillion?.

Do you know the difference between the deficit and debt?
Originally Posted by 700LH
So what, get over it

Don't post on my threads.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

You never squawked over your hero the Zero doubling this

Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

What's the numbers say?

Blacks make up 13% of the population. Any Republican that get's 15% of that 13% is kicking ass.

But 15% of 13% isn't worth bothering with. Especially if you're pissing off 10% of the 65%.

So he is saying 1.9% is less than 6.5%, folks. He’s smarter than a tack.
Every black that votes for Trump, doesn’t vote for the Dem. lots of blacks in battleground states. Lots of Independents that support spending on education as opposed to the pipe dreams the Dems keep talking about.

I’d love to know where Bristoe is pulling these magical statistics from. Is there some website that tells you how many white people are pissed off because Trump did this? Is it the same website where you get your info on the Jews?
Every black that votes for Trump, doesn’t vote for the Dem. lots of blacks in battleground states. Lots of Independents that support spending on education as opposed to the pipe dreams the Dems keep talking about.

I’d love to know where Bristoe is pulling these magical statistics from. Is there some website that tells you how many white people are pissed off because Trump did this? Is it the same website where you get your info on the Jews?

Boomer logic.

This is why we're all going to get smothered in our nursing home beds.
Posted By: hatari Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Do any of you really understand how American politics works? I'd say no, but let's look at this. Trump did what? He signed a Bill. What Bill, it doesn't't really matter, but it contained an amendment. You all are freaking out over the amendment. From the article linked:

President Donald Trump signed today a bipartisan amendment to a bill

This is called Pork Barrel politics. Reps and Senators add crap to Bills after they have been essentially agree upon. Some are Pork (like this) and some are poison pills to get a veto and kill the bill. Most are add ons not worth scuttling the whole Bill for, as you see here. This is simply an extension of an existing program, that's all, and you people want to jump all the phouc over Trump. Maybe you should jump all the phouc on Lamar Alexander (R-TN) if you don't like it, because this is his baby.

Personally, I think it is probably a good move. Why? Historically Black Colleges (HBC) need funding to survive these days because most are private. With more and more Black Students going to mainstream universities and colleges, the HBC are getting left behind and they will have less alumni donors in future. How does this affect all the old White dudes here? IF the HBC's fold up, you can bet your asses that Congress and the States will make sure the that racial quotas pick up that slack, and our kids and grandkids that are NOT Black will face discrimination as the AA kids gets preference in admissions and financial aid. More than now.

Anybody ever think about that?
Originally Posted by hatari

How does this affect all the old White dudes here? IF the HBC's fold up, you can bet your asses that Congress and the States will make sure the that racial quotas pick up that slack, and our kids and grandkids that are NOT Black will face discrimination as the AA kids gets preference in admissions and financial aid. More than now.

Trump should fix that situation with an executive order that eliminates affirmative action.

Boomer logic.

At 46, I don’t think I qualify as a boomer. I believe someone might be smothering you already. The lack of oxygen to your brain is quite apparent.

Boomer logic.

At 46, I don’t think I qualify as a boomer. I believe someone might be smothering you already. The lack of oxygen to your brain is quite apparent.

Your perspective gives you honorary Boomer status.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
So what, get over it

Don't post on my threads.

Excuse me

So What !!!

put me on ignore

Boomer logic.

Your perspective gives you honorary Boomer status.

I’ll take it if the alternative is to be full of hate like you.
Posted By: pal Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Do any of you really understand how American politics works? I'd say no, but let's look at this. Trump did what? He signed a Bill. What Bill, it doesn't't really matter, but it contained an amendment. You all are freaking out over the amendment. From the article linked:

President Donald Trump signed today a bipartisan amendment to a bill

This is called Pork Barrel politics. Reps and Senators add crap to Bills after they have been essentially agree upon. Some are Pork (like this) and some are poison pills to get a veto and kill the bill. Most are add ons not worth scuttling the whole Bill for, as you see here. This is simply an extension of an existing program, that's all, and you people want to jump all the phouc over Trump. Maybe you should jump all the phouc on Lamar Alexander (R-TN) if you don't like it, because this is his baby.

Personally, I think it is probably a good move. Why? Historically Black Colleges (HBC) need funding to survive these days because most are private. With more and more Black Students going to mainstream universities and colleges, the HBC are getting left behind and they will have less alumni donors in future. How does this affect all the old White dudes here? IF the HBC's fold up, you can bet your asses that Congress and the States will make sure the that racial quotas pick up that slack, and our kids and grandkids that are NOT Black will face discrimination as the AA kids gets preference in admissions and financial aid. More than now.

This.
Historically Black Colleges (HBC) need funding to survive these days because most are private.

Pork barrel bullshit is still bullshit, no matter who does it.

Cheerleading bout it because Trump makes no sense at all.

If historically black colleges need funding to survive, it's because they suck.

And if they don't survive that's a good thing, because then students can go to a college that *doesn't* suck.

Proppin em up is no different than the Solyndra crap.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
At this point, I trust Donald J Trump.

Merry Christmas to Sea Run Rainbow...

How does this affect all the old White dudes here? IF the HBC's fold up, you can bet your asses that Congress and the States will make sure the that racial quotas pick up that slack, and our kids and grandkids that are NOT Black will face discrimination as the AA kids gets preference in admissions and financial aid. More than now.

sooooooooooooo,.......

Basically you're in favor of the federal government giving hundreds of millions of dollars to blacks so racial discrimination against whites will be less?

That's fugged up on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

Excuse me

So What !!!

put me on ignore

Get over it.

Excuse me

So What !!!

put me on ignore

Get over it.

Laffin wink

It's just what ya'll have said, but he still has my vote,.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

What's the numbers say?

You need to get up to speed, b, the most recent polls I have seen are anywhere between 34 - 38 %. That IS kicking butt and if this continues, no dem can ever win again. And, I seriously doubt many other voters mind improving America's education level and if they do, I am pretty sure they will forget this by election time. ;-{>8
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Money to education or money to welfare....

Ones an almost guaranteed dead end.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Money to education or money to welfare....

Ones an almost guaranteed dead end.

15 trillion dollars since Johnsons great society began. Really a big win eh.
I haven’t been around since Johnson
I haven’t been around since Johnson

In the short time you've been around, surely you've seen something?
Yes.

MAGA
Just few mo bucks. Maybe reparations too?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
They prolly don’t have 401k’s
They prolly don’t have 401k’s

Perhaps if you really cared you'd replace your avatar grin isn't there some confederate statues near you that need removal?
Nope. We voted. We kept our state flag.

Yippee for big dave ra ra ra

Yippee for big dave ra ra ra

Past tense. Ree. Ree. Ree.
Where do you stand on reparations? They could use that money fer college. Money to educate and all that BS grin
‘Member, I’m post Johnson.

I didn’t own any slaves.
I didn’t own any slaves.

But its money to educate. Does it matter that both are and would be provided by the taxpayer? Wouldn't you feel all warm and fuzzy?
I didn’t own any slaves.

You must have owned college kids grin grin grin

So now you're going to vote for Pocahontas?

I doubt it.
It really was a nice chat. grin Ya'll come back now y' hear.
Posted By: Robert_White Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
I'd rather that he used the money to build a boat to haul their asses to Liberia.

His base is Caucasians.

Well said.
There are days I am sour on trump.

Trump should fix that situation with an executive order that eliminates affirmative action.

And he should mandate no Marxist professors at the colleges.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
The Trump abides.
Posted By: m1rifleman Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
plenty of blacks voting Republican, and apparently a sh**load of whites voted Dem. the last time around. so who needs educated?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

His base is Caucasians.

My sentiments as well. I sincerely hope that the dimwits on here who say they believe this will help Trump with the Negro vote are just joking, because Trump could give every Negro in America a lifetime supply of chitlins, and they'd still vote Democrat.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Historically Black Colleges (HBC) need funding to survive these days because most are private.

And if they don't survive that's a good thing, because then students can go to a college that *doesn't* suck.

Black colleges are just like Black churches................they are nothing but a place for the promotion of the Democrat Party.

when are they going to have special money for short, fat, white people in Alaska?

Oh, they already do.....

sooooooooooooo,.......

Basically you're in favor of the federal government giving hundreds of millions of dollars to blacks so racial discrimination against whites will be less?

No....What I am saying is why the post pounding Trump on something that happens everyday in DC? This is how Bills get made and passed. Amendments get attached. The executive branch does not have line item veto. You with me so far??? I can't be sure since you like to put words in my mouth. Trump didn't make this amendment attached to the Bill, yet the headline on this thread makes it look like Trump dreamed this all up himself.

As for the second part of it, give a good thought at what I posted with the way not only Washington runs, but the the way states do business. You have any kids in college right now Bristoe? Have any going soon? I do! Guess what? My state has "diversity" quotas that make admission to the flagship state University very, very difficult for even the top students (top white students) from north metro Atlanta. If you go and axe all the HBC, then those "diversity quotas" will increase. You know that's what will happen. I don't want that, do you? I don't see that as a plus, do you? I'd rather have a level playing field. No way that is going to happen in the present climate no matter how high the stop box you climb on to bitch about the absurdity of things. Called the reality of the present situation.

So back to the original thread header "Trump screws (F'ks) Up", and everybody starts moaning and groaning. Trump did nothing. Go talk to Lamar Alexander (R-TN) if you don't like the amendment, but don't bitch about Trump until he gets the Line Item Veto and fails to use it. until then, he passes all of the Bill or vetos it. No in between. This came from a website that cherry picks things to get the Right all worked up over nothing. I see they have been effective.

You are stuck with Pork Barrel politics until the President is given the Line Item veto. There is no way around it. Doesn't matter whether you and I like it or not. It is the reality of American politics. Line Item veto is the solution. Many governors have it.

You might want to let the HBC sink or swim (fine with me in a perfect world), but consider the consequences in TODAY'S political climate. There are consequences, and most of them them would be unintended and resultant "fix" for those consequences might not be what you wanted either.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

And he should mandate no Marxist professors at the colleges.

Which I can fully support! wink

sooooooooooooo,.......

No....What I am saying is why the post pounding Trump on something that happens everyday in DC? This is how Bills get made and passed. Amendments get attached. The exetutive branch does not have line item veto. You with me so far??? I can't be sure since you like to put words in my mouth. Trump didn't make this amendment attached to the Bill, yet the headline on this thread makes it look like Trump dreamed this all up himself.

As for the second part of it, give a good thought at what I posted with the way not only Washington runs, but the the way states do business. You have any kids in college right now Bristoe? Have any going soon? I do! Guess what? My state has "diversity" quotas that make admission to the flagship state University very, very difficult for even the top students (top white students) from north metro Atlanta. If you go and axe all the HBC, then thoses "diversity quotas" will increase. You know that's what will happen. I don't want that, do you? I don't see that as a plus, do you? I'd rather have a level playing field. No way that is going to happen in the present climate no matter how high the stop box you climb on to bitch about the absurdity of things. Called the reality of the present situation.

So back to the original thread header "Trump screws (F'ks) Up", and everybody starts moaning and groaning. Trump did nothing. Go talk to Lamar Alexander (R-TN) if you don't like the amendment, but don't bitch about Trump until he gets the Line Item Veto and fails to use it. until then, he passes all of the Bill or vetos it. No in between. This came from a website that cherry picks thigs to get the Right all worked up over nothing. I see they have been effective.

I was following your reasoning until you implied there IS a flagship state university in Georgia!
My state has "diversity" quotas that make admission to the flagship state University very, very difficult for even the top students (top white students) from north metro Atlanta.

Yeah,......they're Jim Crow laws against Caucasians.

Any way you look at it, it's hard core racial discrimination. Trump should be working to end Affirmative Action instead of dumping hundreds of more million dollars into it.

You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
The problem is,....Caucasians have had so much guilt piled on them that they now view racial discrimination against them as proper.

People have got to get over that. The sooner the better.
The problem is,....Caucasians have had so much guilt piled on them that they now view racial discrimination against them as proper.

we can agree on the 100%

sooooooooooooo,.......

No....What I am saying is why the post pounding Trump on something that happens everyday in DC? This is how Bills get made and passed. Amendments get attached. The exetutive branch does not have line item veto. You with me so far??? I can't be sure since you like to put words in my mouth. Trump didn't make this amendment attached to the Bill, yet the headline on this thread makes it look like Trump dreamed this all up himself.

As for the second part of it, give a good thought at what I posted with the way not only Washington runs, but the the way states do business. You have any kids in college right now Bristoe? Have any going soon? I do! Guess what? My state has "diversity" quotas that make admission to the flagship state University very, very difficult for even the top students (top white students) from north metro Atlanta. If you go and axe all the HBC, then thoses "diversity quotas" will increase. You know that's what will happen. I don't want that, do you? I don't see that as a plus, do you? I'd rather have a level playing field. No way that is going to happen in the present climate no matter how high the stop box you climb on to bitch about the absurdity of things. Called the reality of the present situation.

So back to the original thread header "Trump screws (F'ks) Up", and everybody starts moaning and groaning. Trump did nothing. Go talk to Lamar Alexander (R-TN) if you don't like the amendment, but don't bitch about Trump until he gets the Line Item Veto and fails to use it. until then, he passes all of the Bill or vetos it. No in between. This came from a website that cherry picks thigs to get the Right all worked up over nothing. I see they have been effective.

I was following your reasoning until you implied there IS a flagship state university in Georgia!

You make a very strong point.....

War Eagle! smile
Posted By: akasparky Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
Posted By: bowmanh Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

I agree with this and probably most of the other people on the 'fire do too.

But it seems the context is getting lost. This is an appropriations bill and they always involve lots of horse trading. In this case Trump got more money for the military including funds for creating the Space Force, something that was a priority for him. The Democrats also got funding for some of their priorities and this was one of them. Trump decided that he got enough of what he wanted that the trade offs were acceptable, and signed the bill. This is how business is done in Washington and that's not likely to change.
Originally Posted by bowmanh
This is how business is done in Washington and that's not likely to change.

Okay,....racial discrimination against Caucasians and identity politics is how business is done in Washington.

So,....when should Caucasians start participating in identity politics? When should Caucasians be allowed to advertise that "It's okay to be white" without having to fear legal retribution?

https://www.thefire.org/ohio-univer...e-nationalist-groups-postings-on-campus/

Earlier this month, two universities in central Ohio removed flyers and stickers proclaiming “It’s okay to be white,” as well as those purportedly promoting the white nationalist organization Patriot Front, from their campuses. And once again, the FBI is reportedly investigating the postings, adding more data points to an apparent trend towards involving the FBI and other law enforcement agencies in investigations of on-campus expression based solely on the viewpoint of that expression.

But it seems the context is getting lost. This is an appropriations bill and they always involve lots of horse trading. In this case Trump got more money for the military including funds for creating the Space Force, something that was a priority for him. The Democrats also got funding for some of their priorities and this was one of them. Trump decided that he got enough of what he wanted that the trade offs were acceptable, and signed the bill. This is how business is done in Washington and that's not likely to change.

Wait, that can't be right. Freddie the f a g III and Salmonella are pillars of their society and ensure me that both California and Washington will go RED, regardless of neither of them having a house deed in their name.

Viva la CUCKOLD

Okay,....racial discrimination against Caucasians and identity politics is how business is done in Washington.

[/i]

There you go again. In your quest to be clever, you've mischaracterized bowmanh's statement completely.

That is NOT what he said. He specicically outlined what it takes to get an appropriations bill into a form that can get passed by both Parties. He specifically pointed out there are compromises that neither side likes but are forced to make to get some/most of what they want. Time to leave it alone.

Bowmanh's quote. The WHOLE quote with my emphasis.
He specifically pointed out there are compromises that neither side likes

Will he try and take money from the military for his wall?
The Democrats also got funding for some of their priorities

baby killin?

It's not likely to change if pussies masquerading as Americans do nothing but accept it.

.gov "business" ta this point is spendin money they ain't got, as bribery for votes, and increasing the size of .gov.

.gov "business" ta this point is passin more and more bullshit laws aimed at taking away 2A rights.

Why is there never any "business as usual" that spends less and shrinks government?

The only answer, is that people like you want it that way.

President Trump's leadership example in fighting against the Democrats and related America haters could bleed over into a movement to fight against bigger government.

But Trump has been a poor example in the domestic fiscal area.

If enough Trump supporters would let their disagreement with his spending habits be known, Trump might actually change his ways.
Posted By: poboy Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19
$1.4 billion for the wall is included.
Originally Posted by poboy

That win offsets the a lot of negatives.

Amen...
And the suicide complex that goes with it.
Posted By: northcountry Re: Trump Screws Up - 12/21/19

Girlhunter I would tend to agree with you for the most part, except for all the illegal votes from the west coast. cheers NC
Originally Posted by poboy

That's great news! What did the dems get?
That win offsets the a lot of negatives.

Just that one win?
© 24hourcampfire