Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Bristoe

How does this affect all the old White dudes here? IF the HBC's fold up, you can bet your asses that Congress and the States will make sure the that racial quotas pick up that slack, and our kids and grandkids that are NOT Black will face discrimination as the AA kids gets preference in admissions and financial aid. More than now.

sooooooooooooo,.......

Basically you're in favor of the federal government giving hundreds of millions of dollars to blacks so racial discrimination against whites will be less?

That's fugged up on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

No....What I am saying is why the post pounding Trump on something that happens everyday in DC? This is how Bills get made and passed. Amendments get attached. The exetutive branch does not have line item veto. You with me so far??? I can't be sure since you like to put words in my mouth. Trump didn't make this amendment attached to the Bill, yet the headline on this thread makes it look like Trump dreamed this all up himself.

As for the second part of it, give a good thought at what I posted with the way not only Washington runs, but the the way states do business. You have any kids in college right now Bristoe? Have any going soon? I do! Guess what? My state has "diversity" quotas that make admission to the flagship state University very, very difficult for even the top students (top white students) from north metro Atlanta. If you go and axe all the HBC, then thoses "diversity quotas" will increase. You know that's what will happen. I don't want that, do you? I don't see that as a plus, do you? I'd rather have a level playing field. No way that is going to happen in the present climate no matter how high the stop box you climb on to bitch about the absurdity of things. Called the reality of the present situation.

So back to the original thread header "Trump screws (F'ks) Up", and everybody starts moaning and groaning. Trump did nothing. Go talk to Lamar Alexander (R-TN) if you don't like the amendment, but don't bitch about Trump until he gets the Line Item Veto and fails to use it. until then, he passes all of the Bill or vetos it. No in between. This came from a website that cherry picks thigs to get the Right all worked up over nothing. I see they have been effective.

I was following your reasoning until you implied there IS a flagship state university in Georgia!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My state has "diversity" quotas that make admission to the flagship state University very, very difficult for even the top students (top white students) from north metro Atlanta.

Yeah,......they're Jim Crow laws against Caucasians.

Any way you look at it, it's hard core racial discrimination. Trump should be working to end Affirmative Action instead of dumping hundreds of more million dollars into it.

You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The problem is,....Caucasians have had so much guilt piled on them that they now view racial discrimination against them as proper.

People have got to get over that. The sooner the better.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem is,....Caucasians have had so much guilt piled on them that they now view racial discrimination against them as proper.

we can agree on the 100%

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

How does this affect all the old White dudes here? IF the HBC's fold up, you can bet your asses that Congress and the States will make sure the that racial quotas pick up that slack, and our kids and grandkids that are NOT Black will face discrimination as the AA kids gets preference in admissions and financial aid. More than now.

sooooooooooooo,.......

Basically you're in favor of the federal government giving hundreds of millions of dollars to blacks so racial discrimination against whites will be less?

That's fugged up on so many levels I don't know where to begin.

No....What I am saying is why the post pounding Trump on something that happens everyday in DC? This is how Bills get made and passed. Amendments get attached. The exetutive branch does not have line item veto. You with me so far??? I can't be sure since you like to put words in my mouth. Trump didn't make this amendment attached to the Bill, yet the headline on this thread makes it look like Trump dreamed this all up himself.

As for the second part of it, give a good thought at what I posted with the way not only Washington runs, but the the way states do business. You have any kids in college right now Bristoe? Have any going soon? I do! Guess what? My state has "diversity" quotas that make admission to the flagship state University very, very difficult for even the top students (top white students) from north metro Atlanta. If you go and axe all the HBC, then thoses "diversity quotas" will increase. You know that's what will happen. I don't want that, do you? I don't see that as a plus, do you? I'd rather have a level playing field. No way that is going to happen in the present climate no matter how high the stop box you climb on to bitch about the absurdity of things. Called the reality of the present situation.

So back to the original thread header "Trump screws (F'ks) Up", and everybody starts moaning and groaning. Trump did nothing. Go talk to Lamar Alexander (R-TN) if you don't like the amendment, but don't bitch about Trump until he gets the Line Item Veto and fails to use it. until then, he passes all of the Bill or vetos it. No in between. This came from a website that cherry picks thigs to get the Right all worked up over nothing. I see they have been effective.

I was following your reasoning until you implied there IS a flagship state university in Georgia!

You make a very strong point.....

War Eagle! smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I agree with this and probably most of the other people on the 'fire do too.

But it seems the context is getting lost. This is an appropriations bill and they always involve lots of horse trading. In this case Trump got more money for the military including funds for creating the Space Force, something that was a priority for him. The Democrats also got funding for some of their priorities and this was one of them. Trump decided that he got enough of what he wanted that the trade offs were acceptable, and signed the bill. This is how business is done in Washington and that's not likely to change.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bowmanh
This is how business is done in Washington and that's not likely to change.

Okay,....racial discrimination against Caucasians and identity politics is how business is done in Washington.

So,....when should Caucasians start participating in identity politics? When should Caucasians be allowed to advertise that "It's okay to be white" without having to fear legal retribution?

https://www.thefire.org/ohio-univer...e-nationalist-groups-postings-on-campus/

Earlier this month, two universities in central Ohio removed flyers and stickers proclaiming “It’s okay to be white,” as well as those purportedly promoting the white nationalist organization Patriot Front, from their campuses. And once again, the FBI is reportedly investigating the postings, adding more data points to an apparent trend towards involving the FBI and other law enforcement agencies in investigations of on-campus expression based solely on the viewpoint of that expression.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

But it seems the context is getting lost. This is an appropriations bill and they always involve lots of horse trading. In this case Trump got more money for the military including funds for creating the Space Force, something that was a priority for him. The Democrats also got funding for some of their priorities and this was one of them. Trump decided that he got enough of what he wanted that the trade offs were acceptable, and signed the bill. This is how business is done in Washington and that's not likely to change.

Wait, that can't be right. Freddie the f a g III and Salmonella are pillars of their society and ensure me that both California and Washington will go RED, regardless of neither of them having a house deed in their name.

Viva la CUCKOLD

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Okay,....racial discrimination against Caucasians and identity politics is how business is done in Washington.

[/i]

There you go again. In your quest to be clever, you've mischaracterized bowmanh's statement completely.

That is NOT what he said. He specicically outlined what it takes to get an appropriations bill into a form that can get passed by both Parties. He specifically pointed out there are compromises that neither side likes but are forced to make to get some/most of what they want. Time to leave it alone.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bowmanh's quote. The WHOLE quote with my emphasis.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He specifically pointed out there are compromises that neither side likes

Will he try and take money from the military for his wall?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Democrats also got funding for some of their priorities

baby killin?

MOLON LABE

F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F

It's not likely to change if pussies masquerading as Americans do nothing but accept it.

.gov "business" ta this point is spendin money they ain't got, as bribery for votes, and increasing the size of .gov.

.gov "business" ta this point is passin more and more bullshit laws aimed at taking away 2A rights.

Why is there never any "business as usual" that spends less and shrinks government?

The only answer, is that people like you want it that way.

President Trump's leadership example in fighting against the Democrats and related America haters could bleed over into a movement to fight against bigger government.

But Trump has been a poor example in the domestic fiscal area.

If enough Trump supporters would let their disagreement with his spending habits be known, Trump might actually change his ways.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
$1.4 billion for the wall is included.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by poboy

That win offsets the a lot of negatives.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Amen...
And the suicide complex that goes with it.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
I ain't mathman, but I don't think anyone can win anything by getting 12% of the population to vote for him.

Once again, it's the liberal whites that are the problem. That problem increases exponentially the farther north one goes or the closer to the Pacific ocean one gets.

Girlhunter I would tend to agree with you for the most part, except for all the illegal votes from the west coast. cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by poboy

That's great news! What did the dems get?

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That win offsets the a lot of negatives.

Just that one win?

MOLON LABE

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

291 members (22magnut, 22kHornet, 160user, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 29 invisible), 1,339 guests, and 971 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,094
Posts18,522,176
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.