Home
I vote nuke the iranians!
Only way to realize peace with those zealots is to kill them all!
Screw'em.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I want to personally thank the manchurian muslim (barrack hussein obama) for giving them so much money to buy weapons and mercenaries with!
Phuuuck you barrack hussein obama!
Have they done something in the past couple of hours that has set you off?
it was only one little general. I think they even found most of the pieces.
Triggernosis: Yes.
Turn on your TV maybe?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Have they done something in the past couple of hours that has set you off?

Yes,
Maybe.
Cool. Go do it personally and on your dime.
Make Glass!!
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Screw'em.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I want to personally thank the manchurian muslim (barrack hussein obama) for giving them so much money to buy weapons and mercenaries with!

A lot of Persians in Iran who hate the government.

Personally I think Trump is going to ramp it up, then arm the Iranian resistance. Obama had his chance to do the same, and left them hanging.
Kerry wanted us to curtail our Nukes
I say give Kerry his wish Warhead first and get it over with quick.
Obama had his chance to do the same, and left them hanging.

Its what democrats do best.
That meme is funny as hell...thanks
just found out my step grandson is in iraq . need to let the dogs of war off their chain and fugg that [bleep] hole up blow them to fuggen up
At least their hands aren't tied and they can defend themselves from those heathens. Iran just fugged up biggly.
AkMtnHntr: I agree with you completely!
The religious fanatic zealots that run iran now think our President Donald J. Trump is/has been/is going to be "hamstrung" by the anti-American demonrats in this country!
I think not.
I think iran will not fare well if they continue this latest attack on American assets and personnel.
Again I say, nuke those worthless, not worth saving hate filled religious fanatics and put an end to this centuries long terroristic behavior.
Phhucck'em.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
urbaeliterur: You go ahead little man and live on your knees if you want to!
Not me. I vote for strong national defense and politicians who will keep my country and me safe.
I'll send you some knee pads when your knees get sore little buddy!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Triggernosis: Yes.
Turn on your TV maybe?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I try not to watch TV any more than I have to. I'd generally rather be reading books about installing toilet wax rings or killing toenail fungus. But I'll fire it up and see what's going on.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Personally I think Trump is going to ramp it up, then arm the Iranian resistance. Obama had his chance to do the same, and left them hanging.

The idea that all we have to do is arm the resistance, give them a little push in the right direction, and they'll rise up to overthrow these totalitarian regimes is a pipe dream. These people aren't a product of western civilization, they have no real concept of liberty and wouldn't know what to do with it if they did throw off the strongmen that rule them, they'd just install another that was worse. We saw that in Iraq, we kept waiting for them to rise up and take out Saddam and it didn't happen. The middle eastern mind isn't wired for revolutionary action like that, they're inclined to sit back and let somebody else do the work then come running in to try and grab what they can.

Just because we tossed off an oppressive government in 1776 doesn't mean that will work in the rest of the world. It also helped us a lot that the government we were tossing off had to cross an ocean in sailboats to get to us and kick our asses back into line. The French did it in 1789 after watching us but turned around and screwed the whole thing up as the French tend to do.

Give up on the notion that all these freedom loving Persians are going to rise up against the ayatollahs if we just give them a little help, it ain't gonna happen.

So far the best part of all this is we kill 7 terrorists including 1 Iranian general and 56 Iranians kill themselves at his funeral.

Talk about winning biggly..........

I found a video of VarminGuy
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

So far the best part of all this is we kill 7 terrorists including 1 Iranian general and 56 Iranians kill themselves at his funeral.

It wasnt suicide, they got trampled to death. Do they get their virgins? The debate rages on.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
[quote=Barkoff]

Give up on the notion that all these freedom loving Persians are going to rise up against the ayatollahs if we just give them a little help, it ain't gonna happen.

You may indeed be right, I hope not.

It would be quite a sight to see the Iranian militants & Ayatollah go down at the hands of their own people.
Nope, they get 3 worn out tramps
Screw'em.

While I appreciate the gusto and am rooting for the same side, this is both not practical and not prudent. I can only assume this was tongue-in-cheek.

First, the nuclear option isn't even REMOTELY required to solve this problem, with their 3rd world infrastructure and failing economy. Second, a nuclear option probably brings Iranian allies into the fold that would exacerbate the situation beyond control.

Lastly..... A nuclear option, anywhere, anytime, would be forever life altering. Because if needed, we'e already phugged, and if rouge........... we're already fugged.
A nuclear option, anywhere, anytime, would be forever life altering. Because if needed, we'e already phugged, and if rouge........... we're already fugged.

Guaranteed, we won't use em first. You'll see the light before they do grin
Originally Posted by 19352012

It wasnt suicide, they got trampled to death. Do they get their virgins? The debate rages on.

Oh, I know, but Iranians accidentally killing Iranians while mourning is the equivalent.
Two important points here:

1) The U.S. will never again use a nuclear warhead against another nation. Unless another nation successfully launches one that makes it over here. "Nuke 'em" sounds tough, but we will never do it.

2) I feel for the soldiers and Marines on the ground that aren't directly defending the embassy in Iraq. I was in the Army in the mid 80's. What is their purpose there right now, other than to draw fire from the Iranians? It's not like they can launch artillery shells over the mountains into Iran from where they are located?
It's a dangerous world. Very sobering times indeed. We need to keep in mind we're not the only country with nuclear weapons.

We better hurry and get them before someone beats us to it.
kick their _ss and take their gas
My thoughts go out to our soldiers and their families. Good luck. Ed k

1) The U.S. will never again use a nuclear warhead against another nation. Unless another nation successfully launches one that makes it over here. "Nuke 'em" sounds tough, but we will never do it.

The President has the sole authority to make that decision, and the current President is not exactly smart and stable.

"Never say never!"
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

Just because we tossed off an oppressive government in 1776 doesn't mean that will work in the rest of the world.

It won't even work here these days.

Anybody that start's some schitt will get their ass droned.
Originally Posted by Goosey

The President has the sole authority to make that decision, and the current President is not exactly smart and stable.

"Never say never!"

Well.........if your characterization of POTUS was correct, that would be some things you have in common.
There’s only one way to win, go all out. This proportionate stuff is crazy. We should have went all the way in in 1950 in Korea, all the way in Vietnam, and we should have been all in for the last 18 years. If we had let the military fight with all its tools, we could have solved most of this problem already with fewer American lives lost.
Screw'em.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

A lot of Persians in Iran who hate the government.

I totally agree. I have friends in Iran as well as friends from Iran and I don't know a single one who supports the theocracy. The best bet would be to help the people throw off the mullahs, but that's something that is very unlikely to happen. The mullahs came to power with great bloodshed and they will cling to power in the same way.
Israel would not deliberate if they get targeted by as little as a potato canon
The neo-cons are the only winners here. They nudged Trump right where they needed him. I honestly think Bolton has some real "dirt" in his hip pocket that could sink our President, and Trump was cornered.

We were doing fine with sanctions against Iran. This escalation played right into their hands. We gave them and the Europeans an excuse to diminish US influence in the middle east and in Europe. Europe's turn to the right recently will stop, I predict.

Also, ISIS without Iran as their enemy could very well rise from the ashes. Iran and the Kurds have been the principle check on their revival as a major force.

For all here with a simple "turn 'em into glass" solution maybe take a deep breath and look a bit deeper. Don't let Bolton's handlers win this.
Dude, seriously? grin grin

Are you trying to beat out Hawkeye for the KOTY?
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I'm just telling the truth that too many don't want to hear. If there were a way to kill every last Islamist extremist in Iran without harming the many good people there I'd relish watching the videos of their destruction.

Do you want a full blown war with Iran? It seems so.

"Never say never!"

No one asked for your ghey opinion on the matter.

And I'm sticking with my "never" statement.
EMP would be perfect for them. Destroy all electrical devices. This would include communications, electrical power and electronics in vehicles.
Triggernosis: So you are sticking with the "stick your head in the sand" tactic and not dealing with this endless flow of mussie religious fanatics killing, torturing, maiming and terrorizing people!
Well that is ONE tactic that simply has NOT worked for centuries now.
I advocate killing the iranian rulers next time they get in one spot with a nice little nifty sized "nuke"!
I would guestimate that would give about 50 or 100 years of VERY cautious conduct by these hate filled religious fanatics.
Or we could do what your hero (barrack hussein obama) did and that is give them an INCREDIBLE amount of cash to buy more ballistic missiles, nuclear tipped missiles and cheap mercenaries in every country in the mid-east!
Naw your "stick your head in the sand" policy will do NO ONE on this earth any good!
Deal with them now or deal with them for eternity.

Slowmover: I agree with you 1,000%!
The worst thing you can bring to any conflict (fist fight, political fight, all out war etc etc etc) is people like Triggernosis, nanny piglosi and chuck schumer!
I have stated on this forum and others in the past that barrack hussein obama has done more harm to this country than ANY other single person in history!
I pray President Donald J. Trump will continue trying to undo and rectify the harm that high yellow, low life, no good son of a bitch has done to this country and our countries future.

Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by duck911
Screw'em.

While I appreciate the gusto and am rooting for the same side, this is both not practical and not prudent. I can only assume this was tongue-in-cheek.

Unfortunately, it wasn't.
It will be just like all the other wars we fought there.

We will bomb the crap out of them and then let the survivors immigrate here.
[ A lot of Persians in Iran who hate the government.

Can't say I'm well informed now, but Iran was the most westernized country in the region and life was good. Then the crazy Islamists took over. They control the government and there is no means for the common people to depose them. Maybe if Obama had given them a little support the last time revolution looked possible. Kill the crazies, not everyone.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by watch4bear

I'm just telling the truth that too many don't want to hear. If there were a way to kill every last Islamist extremist in Iran without harming the many good people there I'd relish watching the videos of their destruction.

Do you want a full blown war with Iran? It seems so.

A lot of people don't want to hear the truth on here. I suspect that if you told them that they were going to have to put on a uniform and go over there and fight, they'd be singing a different tune.

Here's the way I see it.............when it comes to the Middle East, we've gotten ourselves into something that it's going to be very difficult to get out of, and very easy to get into even deeper if we aren't careful. We need to be very cautious as to what we do, because as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing there that is worth losing one more American life over.

While I agree with the basis of your post, I think they need to be bitch slapped just to remind them of their place in the world. miles
The idea of using nukes is very, very scary. For the last 75 years, the nuclear world has been restrained by knowing just how dangerous they are. No one has used one even though some scary countries have them. Even the radicals know the implications of using one. If someone uses one, it becomes a carte blanch world where many millions will die. They're great for defense when the other side knows you have them but if we did use one, we could count on someone throwing one back at us. It's something to avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The idea of using nukes is very, very scary..........It's something to avoid at all costs.

Agreed

"Never say never!"

It must really suck to see him kicking your side's ass every day.
Originally Posted by muleshoe
The idea of using nukes is very, very scary..........It's something to avoid at all costs.

Agreed

Completely correct

Even a short and limited nuclear tit-for-tat would change the earth forever, and it would not be improved.
The ragheads may be crazy, but for the most part, they're not stupid. Their actions last night proved that, at least for the time being. Even if they happen to build a primitive nuke, trying to use it against us would be equivalent to climbing into the primate enclosure at a zoo and bitch-slapping the dominant gorilla. Even a religious fanatic probably isn't that stupid. Ditto for North Korea- - - - -there's something about sitting on ground zero of the world's most powerful nuclear power that promotes lots of rhetoric, and virtually nothing else. However, there's no way to stay the meanest dog in the pack unless you bite something occasionally! We just bit Iran in a big way.
Jerry
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
The ragheads may be crazy, but for the most part, they're not stupid. Their actions last night proved that, at least for the time being. Even if they happen to build primitive nuke, trying to use it against us would be equivalent to climbing into the primate enclosure at a zoo and bitch-slapping the dominant gorilla. Even a religious fanatic probably isn't that stupid. Ditto for North Korea- - - - -there's something about sitting on ground zero of the world's most powerful nuclear power that promotes lots of rhetoric, and virtually nothing else. However, there's no way to stay the meanest dog in the pack unless you bite something occasionally! We just bit Iran in a big way.
Jerry

They also know that 5 more years of waiting is nothing to them.

As soon as President Trump is gone, they will test the next administration and it's resolve to protect America first. God forbid, our next President is a Democrat.
Lots of rage bubbling up in the Varmint Guy. Nuke Iran...nuke Kalifornica...nuke the fires in Australia...nuke 'em all, let God sort 'em out. Hippies claim chamomile tea can help, maybe the Goosey can send 'im some. Couldn't hurt. Maybe the V Guy lives pretty close to Atomic City in Idaho...got a little overdose of the glow in the dark stuff himself.

So what did last night actually accomplish? Nothing. No casualties (reported so far), they "claim" 80 and can hold their head up publically for standing up to America. Reality is they provided a way out of the path we're on.
Steve4102: I agree with your worries over the next President of the United States of America - if it should be a demonrat of any stripe our lives and way of life are at peril!
I still think a nice chubby little nuclear bomb dropped on their house of parliament when a big meeting with all their radical politicians and ayatollahs is going on, would do an ENORMOUS amount of good for the world!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
KAG
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yeah, that made me smile. Fuggers can't even do death right.
Bob H in NH: I hope you are not as stupid as you sound!
The United States of America (and its citizens!) are the victims here! Not the perpetrators of MANY decades of civil wars, terrorism, murder and torture!
Sheesh man open your eyes!
Its the idiotic "blame America first" mentality (like you are idiotically displaying!) that got our nation to being a victim - NOT America victimizing the poor ayatollahs and religious fanatic murderers!
Sheesh again!
Stick your head in the sand or back up your ass and remain oblivious to reality if you want, but America is not to blame for what iran is doing and has done - iran is!
Triple sheesh.
I wonder if you would be saying such stupid things when and if iran in about 10 years launches a nuclear missile from a submarine and said nuke lands in "NH"?
On second thought I don't think even you would be that stupid, after suffering a nuclear attack in your state.
iran is a threat, iran is the cowardly murderous nation, iran is the nation led by irrational religious zealots who want to KILL YOU and destroy the United States of America!
Quadruple sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
The idea of using nukes is very, very scary. For the last 75 years, the nuclear world has been restrained by knowing just how dangerous they are. No one has used one even though some scary countries have them. Even the radicals know the implications of using one. If someone uses one, it becomes a carte blanch world where many millions will die. They're great for defense when the other side knows you have them but if we did use one, we could count on someone throwing one back at us. It's something to avoid at all costs.

Of course.

Anyone advocating for “nuke their asses” is simply showing their lack of thinking skills and severe dearth of understanding.
This is like the American Indians counting coup. They show off their bravery and get local acclaim but nobody really gets hurt.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Of course.

Anyone advocating for “nuke their asses” is simply showing their lack of thinking skills and severe dearth of understanding.

This /\

And Capt'n Bone Spurs should be included in the lack of thinking skill group.
Some interesting views stated on here. It has been said that the Iranians aren't the sort to overthrow the theocracy thus demonstrating ignorance of events leading to the shah' involuntary abdication. It was said that Israel would not tolerate missiles being fired at them or their facilities when in fact it occurs on a regular basis. Israel's response has been restrained and measured. Far from a 'nuclear option'.

Facts are not that hard to come by.

mike r
1. Can we please just STOP F***ING THAT CHICKEN?
The latest round of poultry-pounding started soon after 9/11 and hasn't stopped yet. I can see retributive strikes and wiping some places off the map and a quick extraction, but "invade the world, invite the world, and in debt to the world" is no way to run a country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfqc89i6zsM

2. Iran is largely Persian, not Arab. Any protracted fight in Iran will be much nastier.

3. The sunnis (like the Saudis) are the flavor of muslim that has engaged in murderous terrorism vs Americans. The Shiites in iran make noise, but generally do diddly-squat.

4. The USA is a big, fat loser vs insurgencies since WWII. The chance to add Iran to the list of counter-insurgency failures is something I'd prefer to avoid.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Some interesting views stated on here. It has been said that the Iranians aren't the sort to overthrow the theocracy thus demonstrating ignorance of events leading to the shah' involuntary abdication. It was said that Israel would not tolerate missiles being fired at them or their facilities when in fact it occurs on a regular basis. Israel's response has been restrained and measured. Far from a 'nuclear option'.

Facts are not that hard to come by.

mike r

Yeah, I agree.

BUT, people in Clark County don't usually make good sense. wink
Originally Posted by jfruser
1. Can we please just STOP F***ING THAT CHICKEN?
The latest round of poultry-pounding started soon after 9/11 and hasn't stopped yet. I can see retributive strikes and wiping some places off the map and a quick extraction, but "invade the world, invite the world, and in debt to the world" is no way to run a country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfqc89i6zsM

2. Iran is largely Persian, not Arab. Any protracted fight in Iran will be much nastier.

3. The sunnis (like the Saudis) are the flavor of muslim that has engaged in murderous terrorism vs Americans. The Shiites in iran make noise, but generally do diddly-squat.

4. The USA is a big, fat loser vs insurgencies since WWII. The chance to add Iran to the list of counter-insurgency failures is something I'd prefer to avoid.

You make some valid points, especially on number 4. I very well remember Vietnam.
#4 is from kinda, sorta waging war with ROEs others aren't burdened with.
Bob H in NH: I hope you are not as stupid as you sound!
The United States of America (and its citizens!) are the victims here! Not the perpetrators of MANY decades of civil wars, terrorism, murder and torture!
Sheesh man open your eyes!
Its the idiotic "blame America first" mentality (like you are idiotically displaying!) that got our nation to being a victim - NOT America victimizing the poor ayatollahs and religious fanatic murderers!
Sheesh again!
Stick your head in the sand or back up your ass and remain oblivious to reality if you want, but America is not to blame for what iran is doing and has done - iran is!
Triple sheesh.
I wonder if you would be saying such stupid things when and if iran in about 10 years launches a nuclear missile from a submarine and said nuke lands in "NH"?
On second thought I don't think even you would be that stupid, after suffering a nuclear attack in your state.
iran is a threat, iran is the cowardly murderous nation, iran is the nation led by irrational religious zealots who want to KILL YOU and destroy the United States of America!
Quadruple sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow did you go off the rails! Nothing in your post, NOTHING, is accurate about how I feel.

It's this simple, yesterday we, the USA and Iran, were on a POTENTIAL path to war. Next move was up to them. They made their move, claimed 80 US citizens where killed. The reality: they did little if anything last night tossing those missiles. Essentially they were called out, rightfully, via USA taking out the whack-a-doodle general. Signal sent by Trump. How they reacted was the next step. They can't simply not react, so they did something that has no effect but let them say the did something. they had 3 options:

- Do nothing and accept they woke up the bear, this actually would lead to others taking a pot shot at them AND their own people revolting.
- Retaliate for real, which would then lead to them essentially being wiped off the planet
- Retaliate with "nothing", claim to their own people (who's message they 100% control) a strike back, when in reality they know they did nothing, then hope Trump doesn't wipe them off the planet

Any real retaliation would have resulted in Trump stomping on them hard, which I expect he was ready to do, and I expect him to do.

I fully support Trump pulling us out of that idiotic nuclear deal, fully support what he's now said he will do via sanctions and fully would have supported him had he flattened a few more things in Iran.

The only part of this that really worries me is if Trump loses in November.
Originally Posted by 19352012

Do they have that many virgin goats over there? MB
Trump says "Iran appears to be backing down". Excuse me but they just shelled your bases with missiles. It's now your turn to make a move. Otherwise it is you who are backing down not the Iranians. Tit for tat. Nice attempt to spin the narrative but failed.
Originally Posted by HUNTS
Trump says "Iran appears to be backing down". Excuse me but they just shelled your bases with missiles. It's now your turn to make a move. Otherwise it is you who are backing down not the Iranians. Tit for tat. Nice attempt to spin the narrative but failed.

Their tepid response, which they telegraphed in advance, was backing down and necessary for the leaders' face saving. Nobody was harmed, purposely.
Have some more kool-aid.
Some of theirs are dead. None of ours are dead. Another move only gets more people killed, possibly some of ours. They now know that Trump isn't Obama and he's no one to screw with. Let it lie.
Have some more kool-aid.

No, but I have an education and a real sense of the world.

Huff n puff and try to blow my house down...LOL
Have some more kool-aid.

No, it looks like you've had enough. We better cut you off and get you an Uber.
urbaeliterur: You go ahead little man and live on your knees if you want to!
Not me. I vote for strong national defense and politicians who will keep my country and me safe.
I'll send you some knee pads when your knees get sore little buddy!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

What's with all the homo stuff on here? Normal dudes never say stuff like that. As in never in the normal course of conversation, or argument of any type, do any of the men I associate with ever talk about stuff like that. Are all you old dudes homies or what?

No comment on the political stuff. If you can't see how stupid that is, there's no point in hurting your head over it.
© 24hourcampfire