Home
From Tucker last night. Bump to 36:20.

That's because its not from out of this worrld, just our mil keeping in front of Russia/China
Too late, they already erased Tucker!
It’s only 1 second of video.
Ronnie
Originally Posted by Nebraska
That's because its not from out of this worrld, just our mil keeping in front of Russia/China

Yep, but if that were the case, it would indicate our UFO force was evidently responsible for taking some jets of Russia and China out.
Originally Posted by Fanofthefortyone
Too late, they already erased Tucker!
It’s only 1 second of video.
Ronnie

Yeah, WTF?? I've got it on DVR. I'll watch it there.
Trust no one!
But I got this feelin’ that if our former prez knew anything about UFO’s, everyone that shouldn’t know anything about ‘em, does!!!!
Unreal. They wiped off the entire show.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
But I got this feelin’ that if our former prez knew anything about UFO’s, everyone that shouldn’t know anything about ‘em, does!!!!

Keep in mind that "national security issues" may not mean anything about what UFOs are but rather how the information was gathered.

Example: in the recent airliner shootdown by Iran, there was civilian video of the missile launches on the news. But also hints that we saw and tracked those launches in real time. How? Ain't nobody saying.

Oh yes, Hillary could have gotten billions to let China into her unsecured bathroom computers with that.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Another film by The same cat that gave us that historical masterpiece, The Patriot! 🤣

Actually there was probably more historical fact in Independence Day!!!!
THEY figure we can't handle the truth
The truth is out there.
There'a more to it than what our government is testing. They'd rather you believe that though.
The problem is that when you learn the truth, you folks will deny it and claim it's not the true truth - no matter WHAT is revealed. It'll be the Santa Claus syndrome.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The problem is that when you learn the truth, you folks will deny it and claim it's not the true truth - no matter WHAT is revealed. It'll be the Santa Claus syndrome.

For sure. If it didnt happen to them, it didnt happen.
This is nuts. Whom does the Navy think they are working for anyway? First they brag about letting the cat out of the bag. Then they refuse to let anyone see the cat. Acting like little kids.
It's the other way around, jag. For some 40 years now, the government has been saying: "We don't know what UFOs are but they do not seem to pose any threat." That is the plain and simple truth.

And for 40 some years now, nobody has believed that.

Example: in the recent airliner shootdown by Iran, there was civilian video of the missile launches on the news. But also hints that we saw and tracked those launches in real time. How? Ain't nobody saying.

Not all that hard to figure it out. We've been doing it for over 50 years...
It's the other way around, jag. For some 40 years now, the government has been saying: "We don't know what UFOs are but they do not seem to pose any threat." That is the plain and simple truth.

And for 40 some years now, nobody has believed that.

Works for me!
😊

God is make believe
UFOs and space aliens are real

Puff puff pass
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Oh yes, Hillary could have gotten billions to let China into her unsecured bathroom computers with that.

No need for China to pay billions. They'd already hacked Hillary's illegal server. China was getting a copy of every document she sent or received. Even the top secret stuff.
As real? Who knows for sure? All I can say is that while stationed at Nellis AFB our satellite station at Indian Springs called in a UFO report with azimuth and elevation angles. I set up the theodolite and picked up the object. I looked like a white ball, perfectly round and not the normal shape of a weather balloon. We watched it for about an hour when it shot upward at great speed and disappeared in the distance. Upon checking there were no special high altitude balloon runs and frankly, balloons as not perfectly round as this thing was. Weather balloons have an elongated teardrop shape. I've tracked enough of those things over 30 years in weather to know the difference. So what was it? Damned if I know. The rent into the Air Force's "Blue Book".
Paul B.
WOW!

Do a search about the show. Everything on the web has been scrubbed. BIG BROTHER is at work to keep us all safe and ignorant.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
WOW!

Do a search about the show. Everything on the web has been scrubbed. BIG BROTHER is at work to keep us all safe and ignorant.

Well they got very little work to do here at my place!
Originally Posted by luv2safari
WOW!

Well they got very little work to do here at my place!

grin
Originally Posted by PJGunner
As real? Who knows for sure? All I can say is that while stationed at Nellis AFB our satellite station at Indian Springs called in a UFO report with azimuth and elevation angles. I set up the theodolite and picked up the object. I looked like a white ball, perfectly round and not the normal shape of a weather balloon. We watched it for about an hour when it shot upward at great speed and disappeared in the distance. Upon checking there were no special high altitude balloon runs and frankly, balloons as not perfectly round as this thing was. Weather balloons have an elongated teardrop shape. I've tracked enough of those things over 30 years in weather to know the difference. So what was it? Damned if I know. The rent into the Air Force's "Blue Book".
Paul B.

Ok, ok, what wer ya drank in. wink

Well, you knew it was coming. grin
This subject has always fascinated me. Would someone who watched it please post a summary of what exactly was covered on the show and why it would be red lighted? I mean, what could possibly have been disclosed that they wouldn’t want out there that already hasn’t been?
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!
We can't handle the truth apparently.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!

Been that way for a long, long time. Most people are quite willing to accept whatever "truth" the government creates, even when facts indicate something else.
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!

Should still be on my DVR for viewing, so I will check it out tonight, unless the NSA is able to reach into our DVRs and delete stuff.
Actually, I just saw it. Nothing really there that hasn’t been out there before. Basically Tucker asked Elizondo why they would want to keep it a secret, and their collective reasoning is that because the G doesn’t know what they are, they would be helpless if the objects were hostile, so the G wants to keep it under wraps.

Same Ol’ song... Keep the unwashed masses ignorant and they don’t have to deal with the potential fallout.
It got pulled off Youtube due to copyright. You can watch it here if you log in to Fox News with your cable provider info.
Fast forward to approx 37 min mark to see UFO story.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6123085160001?playlist_id=5528578293001#sp=show-clips
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Actually, I just saw it. Nothing really there that hasn’t been out there before. Basically Tucker asked Elizondo why they would want to keep it a secret, and their collective reasoning is that because the G doesn’t know what they are, they would be helpless if the objects were hostile, so the G wants to keep it under wraps.

Same Ol’ song... Keep the unwashed masses ignorant and they don’t have to deal with the potential fallout.

Just to expand on my post, I think it’s a stupid stance because if those things were truly hostile, we would’ve already been in a world of hurt...
Ah come on you don't really think the gooberment would hide things or lie to us do ya?
I was 4 or 5 years old last time I got worked up over somebody keeping a secret from me.
Originally Posted by turkish
I was 4 or 5 years old last time I got worked up over somebody keeping a secret from me.

So the government can decide for you what you should or shouldn’t know? IOW, you’re ok with ignorance?

So the government can decide for you what you should or shouldn’t know? IOW, you’re ok with ignorance?

Please see my post above.
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!

Been that way for a long, long time. Most people are quite willing to accept whatever "truth" the government creates, even when facts indicate something else.

Yes, Afreaken muzzy immigration and refugees is a prime example. whistle
Government censorship?
Say it ain't so!

Please see my post above.

Couldn’t agree with you more. It’s disturbing...
Angels.
Since I’m not a kook and couldn’t care less about ET, I’m in favor of censorship. Lmao. This place...

Nobody has censored the Tucker recording.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Angels.

More believable than about anything else.
Works for me.

Anybody know for certain it ain't angels?
Angels are far move believable than little green men.

There are NO aliens flying around. Unmanned stuff, sure, that's possible, but not carbon based lifeforms.
Since I’m not a kook and couldn’t care less about ET, I’m in favor of censorship. Lmao. This place...

So anyone who believes in the possibility of extra terrestrial life is a “kook”? And the government has flat out stated that they are censoring information on these things so yes, I would say you are in favor and ignorant to boot.

It’s gonna be funny to see people’s reaction the day they have to pull their collective heads out of the hole they have allowed others to put it in. The government has done a great job making this subject taboo and the target of ridicule. A lot of people have no idea they’ve been lead around by the nose on this. But it’s getting out now like it or not.

So anyone who believes in the possibility of extra terrestrial life is a “kook”? And the government has flat out stated that they are censoring information on these things so yes, I would say you are in favor and ignorant to boot.

It’s gonna be funny to see people’s reaction the day they have to pull their collective heads out of the hole they have allowed others to put it in. The government has done a great job making this subject taboo and the target of ridicule. A lot of people have no idea they’ve been lead around by the nose on this. But it’s getting out now like it or not.

Santa Claus is far more believable than flying aliens around our globe.
Originally Posted by ScottBrad

So can you enlighten me as to how or why that’s so? Serious question. I’ll wait...

So can you enlighten me as to how or why that’s so? Serious question. I’ll wait...

Name ONE time a being from another plant/galaxy/solar system has come to the United States to get a $7 billion dollar loan. I'll wait.

Name ONE time a being from another plant/galaxy/solar system has come to the United States to get a $7 billion dollar loan. I'll wait.

I have no idea what in the living hell you are talking about, but I will say that we are proof that a space fairing society already exists in this universe. So why is the existence of another so ridiculous - you know, besides the fact that - well, it just is because that’s what people say. . .
Look how long the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was in existence until it became 'public' in 1988. The standard is FedGov has toys 50 years beyond what we see today. I believe our .gov is playing with exotic stuff more than I believe in aliens flying around.
Why? They dont have dimocraps and they are green. Sheesh.

I have no idea what in the living hell you are talking about, but I will say that we are proof that a space fairing society already exists in this universe. So why is the existence of another so ridiculous - you know, besides the fact that - well, it just is because that’s what people say. . .

It means, WHO HASN'T borrowed money from us.

Besides, physics is a bitch
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Look how long the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk was in existence until it became 'public' in 1988. The standard is FedGov has toys 50 years beyond what we see today. I believe our .gov is playing with exotic stuff more than I believe in aliens flying around.

No doubt about it. But I don’t believe the government is screwing with itself or has anything with the capability of the objects in question.

No doubt about it. But I don’t believe the government is screwing with itself or has anything with the capability of the objects in question.

Why do you believe that? I'll wait for the answer.

It means, WHO HASN'T borrowed money from us.

Besides, physics is a bitch

Yeah, it was really a bitch for us back during the ice age, but we learned a thing or two since then. Reckon we’ll learn a thing or two in another few thousand years?

Yeah, it was really a bitch for us back during the ice age, but we learned a thing or two since then. Reckon we’ll learn a thing or two in another few thousand years?

We still haven't defeated it (it being Physics, since the money joke was far too much for you to grasp). I'm sure we'll figure out how to travel 247 light years in 2 hours in 3000 years.

Well considering that you never answered mine I don’t think I owe you anything but sure why not?

For starters, why would they be screwing with themselves? How would that make any sense? And if we had the capability to do what these things do why would we even bother with conventional craft? We could literally do anything we wanted to with absolute impunity.

Well considering that you never answered mine I don’t think I owe you anything but sure why not?

For starters, why would they be screwing with themselves? How would that make any sense? And if we had the capability to do what these things do why would we even bother with conventional craft? We could literally do anything we wanted to with absolute impunity.

Why can't you grasp a single money joke about the US of A? I'll wait for the answer.

But we should assume the offspring of someone that can't grasp a joke, will invent light sabers and figure out how to defeat the Dark Force?

We still haven't defeated it (it being Physics, since the money joke was far too much for you to grasp). I'm sure we'll figure out how to travel 247 light years in 2 hours in 3000 years.

Who said anything about defeating it? I’m talking about unknown knowledge that undoubtedly exists and slowly reveals itself with time. It’s why we can fly now and talk on cell phones and argue over the net about simple things that aren’t so simple to grasp apparently.

The old adage about playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind so sure you win...

The exotic stuff is our ace-up-our-sleeve and we're keeping that stuff in reserve, and secret, as long as possible so that if there's a war that threatens America's existence we can roll it out and end the threat.

Who said anything about defeating it? I’m talking about unknown knowledge that undoubtedly exists and slowly reveals itself with time. It’s why we can fly now and talk on cell phones and argue over the net about simple things that aren’t so simple to grasp apparently.

The old adage about playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind so sure you win...

Sweet, Randy Quaid is on the 'Fire.

The exotic stuff is our ace-up-our-sleeve and we're keeping that stuff in reserve, and secret, as long as possible so that if there's a war that threatens America's existence we can roll it out and end the threat.

Gonehuntin,

There would be no need

The stuff that we’re talking about is so far in advance of anything we’ve ever seen that there would be absolutely no need to keep it hidden. It would literally revolutionize every means of transportation or war craft in existence today and make everything else obsolete. It literally defies our understanding of physics.

So, has Russia and China lost planes and pilots to them or not?

What are the basic orders now for Air Force and Navy pilots regarding dealing with UFOs now?

Sweet, Patrick the Starfish is on the fire...

Got it, you don't understand simple jokes and it pisses you off. I'll be waiting for news of your journey to Uranus in less than 2 minutes.
My understanding is that all they changed was the reporting procedure for our pilots who come in contact.
My understanding is that all they changed was the reporting procedure for our pilots how come in contact.

Apparently the English language is another thing that needs to be conquered before Warp 5 speed.

Got it, you don't understand simple jokes and it pisses you off. I'll be waiting for news of your journey to Uranus in less than 2 minutes.

Sorry dude. Your lame attempt at “humor” in vein attempt to cover up your obvious ignorance is getting boring. I’d rather have an honest and spirited debate with someone who makes a valid argument rather than a sophomoric one with someone who has no capability to argue his viewpoint based on actual facts.

Good luck with all that though. It seems to work for you, well in your own mind anyway...

Gonehuntin,

There would be no need

The stuff that we’re talking about is so far in advance of anything we’ve ever seen that there would be absolutely no need to keep it hidden. It would literally revolutionize every means of transportation or war craft in existence today and make everything else obsolete. It literally defies out understanding of physics.

The need to "keep it hidden" is because the Chinese use 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants to steal every bit of commercial/military knowledge that they can steal. Every week there's a story somewhere of a Chinese national or descendant stopped at the airport with stolen information and subsequent discovery of cash payments leading up to that event.
If they aren't out there, then there's no need for a "secret" anything.

Gonehuntin,

There would be no need

The stuff that we’re talking about is so far in advance of anything we’ve ever seen that there would be absolutely no need to keep it hidden. It would literally revolutionize every means of transportation or war craft in existence today and make everything else obsolete. It literally defies out understanding of physics.

The need to "keep it hidden" is because the Chinese use 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants to steal every bit of commercial/military knowledge that they can steal. Every week there's a story somewhere of a Chinese national or descendant stopped at the airport with stolen information and subsequent discovery of cash payments leading up to that event.

That may be, but again, what would it matter? it would be like having an aircraft carrier group when all your opponents had nothing but birchbark canoes. Who would give a shyte? Who could challenge you?
They are lying to us or they are not.

So, either we are financing a lying govt due to BS

Or. It's too dangerous to know? What would be too dangerous to know?

Either way, they are wrong to do what they are doing.
They are lying to us or they are not.

So, either we are financing a lying govt due to BS

Or. It's too dangerous to know? What would be too dangerous to know?

Either way, they are wrong to do what they are doing.

Well said. We aren’t children and presumably all are equal. Nobody has a right to decide what you should or shouldn’t know. Too dangerous why? They know and yet they haven’t burst into flames yet. Pretty sure we could handle it. I don’t care what it is but I don’t like my government keeping secrets from me. History is full of examples of ruling class elites keeping people in the dark about certain things and it never seems to benefit anyone but that ruling class.
Well, DF, you might have nightmares and think the sky is falling like half this country is over us heading for certain doom over global warming.
That may be, but again, what would it matter? it would be like having an aircraft carrier group when all your opponents had nothing but birchbark canoes. Who would give a shyte? Who could challenge you?

Remember the Rosenbergs? What they did and what happened to them?? We had a nuclear monopoly until they betrayed our nation. FedGov is making damn sure that nobody like the Rosenbergs/Jonathan Pollard/etc. can similarly betray our nation in this area.
You could be right, but then you're saying Zero and Hillary never got their hands on that info either.
You could be right, but then you're saying Zero and Hillary never got their hands on that info either.

In the case of The Halfrican - he did not know and would not know unless it was a dire emergency. Black budgets can be ironic.....

In the case of The Halfrican - he did not know and would not know unless it was a dire emergency. Black budgets can be ironic.....

There are pentagon Generals who tried and failed to find out about these black budgets involving the subject matter. One such example was recently reported on. The guy was in charge of the budget and he wanted to know where the money was going. He started making a fuss about it. His pension and reputation were threatened if he made too much stink. There are very few people in the know who are pulling the strings and they’re not necessarily the highest positions in government. I know it sounds counterintuitive but that’s the way it’s structured.
Rogan interviewed the pilot that reported this years back and I have little doubt that, that amount of attention forced some type of response.
Originally Posted by deflave
Rogan interviewed the pilot that reported this years back and I have little doubt that, that amount of attention forced some type of response.

Hey good to see you back bro! smile
Originally Posted by deflave

Hey good to see you back bro! smile

God bless America.
Here it is.

It would be too dangerous for any government to admit they are not in control. We are spoon fed to believe that we need them to control every aspect of our life. in their minds, "We can't handle the truth!" In reality, there are likely 3 conclusions to draw from this:
1) The US government has some really sophisticated aircraft which no other country can match
2) Another country's military has surpassed the US military in terms of technology
3) Something else is more advanced than our current aircraft

If we look at number 1, I guess you could say this is a way to let our adversaries know what we can do without showing them directly. Although, if we could do this we could do what we wanted without impunity as someone else stated.

If we look at number 2, it could be scary to think that China or Russia has surpassed us in the sky. If they had done so, why would they need to play games with us. We would be powerless to stop it.

If we look at number 3, then we must admit we are not the most advanced thing on this earth. Also, our government can't protect us from everything (Shocking!). It might cause some uber-religious types to lose their minds. In a few words, it could de-stabilize our current society.

I will say I don't know the correct answer. It is not in my control, so I don't spend much time worrying about it. If our military is still on top then, Great News! If we are not the top dog in the sky then I think most people can handle the truth. Let the facts come out and we can judge for ourselves.
Every inch of the sky is under constant observation at least up to 150,000 feet or so worldwide,....all part of defense against nuclear attack. With the technology available today nothing goes on that isn't monitored.

I strongly suspect that the people doing the monitoring regularly see things that they can't explain flying around up there,....probably have been for quite some time.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Paul B.

In 1989 I was working on a test at NTS ( Contact) , and we had a short day so we went to Vegas for chow and entertainment. On the way back to Desert Rock, around midnight, we saw maybe 10 white balls in the area north of Indian Springs that probably extended up to Area 51, it might have been east of Area 51 proper. We stopped on the side of the road and watched them for probably 15 minutes and they seemed to not move. Folks the next day at NTS said it was probably balloons.

They sure looked odd to us, our first thoughts were they were related to area 51, But the locals said they do this for pilot training?
© 24hourcampfire