-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Rogan interviewed the pilot that reported this years back and I have little doubt that, that amount of attention forced some type of response.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Rogan interviewed the pilot that reported this years back and I have little doubt that, that amount of attention forced some type of response.

Hey good to see you back bro! smile

Last edited by Dryfly24; 01/16/20.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by deflave

Hey good to see you back bro! smile

God bless America.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Here it is.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It would be too dangerous for any government to admit they are not in control. We are spoon fed to believe that we need them to control every aspect of our life. in their minds, "We can't handle the truth!" In reality, there are likely 3 conclusions to draw from this:
1) The US government has some really sophisticated aircraft which no other country can match
2) Another country's military has surpassed the US military in terms of technology
3) Something else is more advanced than our current aircraft

If we look at number 1, I guess you could say this is a way to let our adversaries know what we can do without showing them directly. Although, if we could do this we could do what we wanted without impunity as someone else stated.

If we look at number 2, it could be scary to think that China or Russia has surpassed us in the sky. If they had done so, why would they need to play games with us. We would be powerless to stop it.

If we look at number 3, then we must admit we are not the most advanced thing on this earth. Also, our government can't protect us from everything (Shocking!). It might cause some uber-religious types to lose their minds. In a few words, it could de-stabilize our current society.

I will say I don't know the correct answer. It is not in my control, so I don't spend much time worrying about it. If our military is still on top then, Great News! If we are not the top dog in the sky then I think most people can handle the truth. Let the facts come out and we can judge for ourselves.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Every inch of the sky is under constant observation at least up to 150,000 feet or so worldwide,....all part of defense against nuclear attack. With the technology available today nothing goes on that isn't monitored.

I strongly suspect that the people doing the monitoring regularly see things that they can't explain flying around up there,....probably have been for quite some time.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by PJGunner
As real? Who knows for sure? All I can say is that while stationed at Nellis AFB our satellite station at Indian Springs called in a UFO report with azimuth and elevation angles. I set up the theodolite and picked up the object. I looked like a white ball, perfectly round and not the normal shape of a weather balloon. We watched it for about an hour when it shot upward at great speed and disappeared in the distance. Upon checking there were no special high altitude balloon runs and frankly, balloons as not perfectly round as this thing was. Weather balloons have an elongated teardrop shape. I've tracked enough of those things over 30 years in weather to know the difference. So what was it? Damned if I know. The rent into the Air Force's "Blue Book".
Paul B.

In 1989 I was working on a test at NTS ( Contact) , and we had a short day so we went to Vegas for chow and entertainment. On the way back to Desert Rock, around midnight, we saw maybe 10 white balls in the area north of Indian Springs that probably extended up to Area 51, it might have been east of Area 51 proper. We stopped on the side of the road and watched them for probably 15 minutes and they seemed to not move. Folks the next day at NTS said it was probably balloons.

They sure looked odd to us, our first thoughts were they were related to area 51, But the locals said they do this for pilot training?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (12344mag, 44mc, 7887mm08, 160user, 1936M71, 18 invisible), 2,330 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,645
Posts18,533,713
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.