Home

CHIEFS !!
Hmmm......Chiefs I reckon.
Bill Belichick is kicking himself in the ass right now for trading Jimmy G. Pete Carroll lies awake at night dreaming about Richard Sherman.

Niners by 10.
Want to see the Chiefs win but believe the 49er's may be too tough to stop.
Jimmy G, cause he aint a mulatto..

At least I'm honest.......

LOL!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!
(next year)
K.C.
SF.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Same here.
Chiefs, only because it’s as close to a Redskin as I can get...
Staying loyal to the AFC go Chiefs!
Originally Posted by dale06

Same here.

Same three.
Wife says 49s, girlfriend says Chiefs......loser cooks dinner for 3. I'm a Raider fan so really don't care one way or other.
Originally Posted by Tansun
Wife says 49s, girlfriend says Chiefs......loser cooks dinner for 3. I'm a Raider fan so really don't care one way or other.

So your wife and girlfriend are friends? What kind of kinky chit is this..
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by dale06

Same here.

Same three.

Same. Though seeing a former Patriot get it done would be nice too.

Sherman is a disease

Originally Posted by Morewood
Bill Belichick is kicking himself in the ass right now for trading Jimmy G. Pete Carroll lies awake at night dreaming about Richard Sherman.

Niners by 10.
Originally Posted by Morewood

Niners by 10.

Not even close. Jimmy like all our back up QB's move on. Their job is laying in wait until it comes time to pay them what they maybe really worth. This means saying goodbye and wishing them luck in their new endeavors. One will pop up soon for the Patriots as it is only a matter of time. Remember Brady was in those exact same shoes when we had Bledsoe.

Sherman is past his prime and I have to agree with ribka he is a disease.

The Niners got what we call in the hunting dog world a Well Started or Finished dog at the expense of the Patriots. Jimmy got the best Boarding School money can buy!
I am impressed with how the 49er's are playing lately. I think they will pull it off.
K.C.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Jimmy G, cause he aint a mulatto..

At least I'm honest.......

LOL!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!
(next year)

What I'm going to hate about it is going to be the way the media is going kiss Mahomes azz.........because he is Black, forgetting about the fact that he is half White. They do it every time there is a Black QB in the Super Bowl.

I really don't care who wins, as I don't like either one of them.

Something to watch ........with Kaeperrnick being the former QB of the 49ers, just watch and see how many times the media brings up his name, and if SF loses, they will say that if he'd still been the QB, the 49ers would have won.
Chiefs!!!
Pulling for the Chiefs
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Pulling for the Chiefs

That sounds a little hinky.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Not a huge fan of either team, but like Andy Reid. Would love to see him win the big one. But I think the 49'ers are too good. Should be a good game.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Something to watch ........with Kaeperrnick being the former QB of the 49ers, just watch and see how many times the media brings up his name, and if SF loses, they will say that if he'd still been the QB, the 49ers would have won.

Ooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy. confused
Not a Mahomes fans - I’ll take the 49ers.
What I'm going to hate about it is going to be the way the media is going kiss Mahomes azz.........because he is Black, forgetting about the fact that he is half White.

Funny thing about that, until a few days ago, I thought He was Mexican or some other kind of Hispanic. I do like to watch Him play though. That touchdown run that He made yesterday was insane. Kansas and New Orleans are the only two teams that I currently watch, and only one is still playing. miles
Chiefs!!!!! Niners are a well balanced team. Chiefs are getting there.
I vent watched football since the kneeeling thing started so no dog in the race. How long until the SJW’s start bitching that the Chiefs name is offensive?
Originally Posted by Spotshooter

CHIEFS !!
Ditto... Man, what a team...
Andy Reid seems like a good man, it would be nice if he could win.
Obviously the Chiefs. Dunno how anybody could not be a fan. Mahomes is a good kid and about as anti-thuglike as anybody in the NFL.

Chiefs defense is vastly improved but still not near the top of the heap. The Chiefs have no running game. They've got good kickers and good special teams and the best passing game in the league. I think the Chiefs will win, but it will be close.

The Chiefs shut down the Titans' vaunted Derrick Henry allowing him only 3.6 yds per carry which in the old days, would've possibly been enough, but not today. Can they do it to Mostert, who ran wild on the Pack? I hope so.
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Not a Mahomes fans - I’ll take the 49ers.

This!
Can't stand Majomes and the never ending BJ's he receives by the sports media.

Plus Garoppolo is from the suburbs of Chicago. So you know he's normal.
Chiefs
Can't root for anything San Francisco...just can't. Besides, Kansas City has BBQ.
We have come to eat BBQ and kick ass...and we're all out of BBQ.
How many passes did Jimmy G throw last night? Eight. The 49'ers will get it done.
KC!
Originally Posted by EdM
How many passes did Jimmy G throw last night? Eight. The 49'ers will get it done.

The Chiefs aren't the Packers. wink
Mahomes and Co.
San Francisco ? ? ? uhhh N O

San Francisco - You have to ask ?

If the team had Self Respect ---> They'd move.

GO C H I E F S
Originally Posted by Dess
Can't root for anything San Francisco...just can't. Besides, Kansas City has BBQ.

I could root for 'earthquake'.......SF
Didn't really care but after some stupid comments here will be rooting for Mahomes!
Glad to see 2 new teams in the Superbowl. Will probably go Chiefs, but have a bad feeling that Coach Reid will not let Mahomes go and have the Chiefs playing tight (run too much) and blow it for them.
The Chiefs for the win.

They have both a running game as well as a passing game.

The 49's have a running game but they don't pass that much.

If KC can slow/stop the run it could make for a fun game.
Got no dog in it. Hope to see a great game rather than a blowout.

I wonder who will be the first to post that they wish both could lose (loose for the campfire illiterati). smile
Originally Posted by ironbender
Got no dog in it. Hope to see a great game rather than a blowout.

I wonder who will be the first to post that they wish both could lose (loose for the campfire illiterati). smile

I like neither.
- hanco
49ers will win hands down.
Chiefs for the win!
Is Janet Jackson on the half time show?
Since SF can’t spontaneously combust, I hope they at least lose to KC. Probably won’t though.

Raiders, Shehawks, and SF.............. mad
Originally Posted by EdM

Absolutely. Jimmy G can throw the ball if necessary and blow KC off the field. Their O line was so dominant that they didn't need balls flying through the air. That same line can protect a QB.

The '9ers are hitting their stride right now.

SF 28-17.
I enjoy watching Mahomes play. His enthusiasm for the game is refreshing - the guy just has fun out there! And his skillset is phenomenal ... probably the best of anyone currently in the league IMO.
I'll be pulling for the Chiefs, but don't see them winning.

49ers D is too strong and if the Chiefs go down by a couple scores, like they have the last couple weeks, it's over early.

The Niner's running game is also clicking along with their D and that will make it even harder for the Chiefs to get as many snaps as they need to.
Go Chiefs!!!!
I'm pulling for KC because of their coach.
As a recovering NY Jets fan, I don't have a dog in this fight. However, I like the Chiefs for all the reasons above - Mahomes is fun to watch, and it would be nice if Andy Reid gets a Superbowl ring. That said, I think the 49ers are a tough team to beat, all around. Jimmy G may only be a "game manager" quarterback, but he learned game management from the best.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs, who are favored by 1-1/2 points this morning.
San Fan Liberals i hope not ! Go Chiefs !
Originally Posted by SKane
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

CHIEFS!
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
As a recovering NY Jets fan, I don't have a dog in this fight. However, I like the Chiefs for all the reasons above - Mahomes is fun to watch, and it would be nice if Andy Reid gets a Superbowl ring. That said, I think the 49ers are a tough team to beat, all around. Jimmy G may only be a "game manager" quarterback, but he learned game management from the best.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs, who are favored by 1-1/2 points this morning.

It's probably going to be closer than I predicted above. I just did that to jab KC fans a little.

If KC were playing a team other than the Packers or '9ers I would want to see them win. But...BUT...hell, it's only a game. The earth won't spiral out of orbit, and the sun will rise again no matter who wins. I just hope it's a clean, close, well officiated game.
I have no interest in football, but there are two things at play here. First, even though I was born and raised in SF, I lived in NYC for between 1993-2002 and turned into a Mets fan. Pat Mahomes Sr. was a dang good relief pitcher for the Mets in what I think was one of the best MLB seasons ever (1999) and out of respect for him, I'll root for his son. Second, I hate everything about SF and anything that will piss off the leftists in SF is something I support.

Thus, GO CHIEFS.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Obviously the Chiefs. Dunno how anybody could not be a fan. Mahomes is a good kid and about as anti-thuglike as anybody in the NFL.

Chiefs defense is vastly improved but still not near the top of the heap. The Chiefs have no running game. They've got good kickers and good special teams and the best passing game in the league. I think the Chiefs will win, but it will be close.

The Chiefs shut down the Titans' vaunted Derrick Henry allowing him only 3.6 yds per carry which in the old days, would've possibly been enough, but not today. Can they do it to Mostert, who ran wild on the Pack? I hope so.

^^^This^^^

Mahomes is a good kid. And since the Cowboys were terrible I’ll have to pull for the kid from TX. If he stays healthy, he’ll break all of Brady’s records & set several rushing records for a QB. Chiefs win by 7.
I enjoy watching Mahomes play. His enthusiasm for the game is refreshing - the guy just has fun out there! And his skillset is phenomenal ... probably the best of anyone currently in the league IMO.

Yep.
Chiefs
I have nothing against the Niners players personally, BUT I can find little , if anything, anymore to support or cheer for associated with San Francisco, the Bay area, or California for that matter. I lived in Cali as a young kid, a couple of my Grandparents are buried there, and I have 2 sisters and a child that currently live there. It used to be a decent place, but except for a few isolated areas, no more!!!

Go Chiefs!!! Lived in KC and central Kansas. Great place, great food, and good people for the most part. Chiefs fans are almost more like a rabid college football fanbase than typical NFL fans.

Midwest is about as classic, good old USA as it gets anymore... hope it stays that way for awhile yet.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep.

I've met him a couple of times around Tech athletic events. Nice guy, and humble. Hope he stays that way.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Yep.

I've met him a couple of times around Tech athletic events. Nice guy, and humble. Hope he stays that way.

Did you tell him his mother is a "mudshark?"

Or is that level of expression reserved for select members of Texas?
Originally Posted by deflave

Yep.

Troll much ???
Sportshooter: WGAF?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Yep.

Troll much ???

Do we only use the term on the internet?
I'm a Chiefs fan. I'm a Royals fan. Through good times and bad times.

I've been a Chiefs fan so long first game I went to it was Lennie Dawson, Mike Garrett, Ed Podolak, E.J. Holub, Ed Budde, Jim Tyrer, Fred Arbanas Otis Taylor on Offense; Buck Buchanan, Curly Culp, Bobby Bell, Willie Lanier, Jim Lynch, Emmitt Thomas on Defense. Jan Stenerud was the kicker

Yep.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sportshooter: WGAF?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Thank goodness you chimed in. Gosh, we were on the edges of our seats hoping you'd weigh in.
You've certainly gone dark since the "Legion of Boom" is no longer relevant. smirk

Yep.

Told him I enjoy watching him play, and listened mostly. Good guy. I don't know what a mudshark is.
Like anyone who isn't from CA will be pulling for the SF team. smile

Yep.

Told him I enjoy watching him play, and listened mostly. Good guy. I don't know what a mudshark is.

Travis does. wink
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The Chiefs for the win.

They stopped Derrick Henry............Chiefs for the Win!!
It doesnt matter whose side you are on. What matters is how does the NFL and Roger Goodsell make the most money out of the Sports Entertainment Business. B U S I N E S S.

I know who's going to win. The Blacks, NFL, Refs, Concessions, Advertisers, Ford, Lowyers, Chevy, Gillette, Apple....

I know who's going to pay for it and lose, too, when they go to buy those products. Give you 3 guesses, but hey, it's going to be a really big show and it's put on by the pros.
I saw them win 50 years ago & its been a LONG drought!
So, go CHIEFS!!!
KC 'cause they haven't been in a Super Bowl for 50 years.

When I was in high school I wanted to be the next Jan Stenerud.
Originally Posted by centershot
Glad to see 2 new teams in the Superbowl. Will probably go Chiefs, but have a bad feeling that Coach Reid will not let Mahomes go and have the Chiefs playing tight (run too much) and blow it for them.

Two new teams? Wasn't that long ago SF won 5, you must be young. smile
Go KC
The 49's have a running game but they will pass to win.
The Chiefs are going to score a bunch but I think SF scores a few more. Should be a very entertaining matchup.
9ers

Go Raiders
Originally Posted by fester
9ers

Go Raiders

The Raiders did go...to Las Vegas.
I’ll be rooting for KC. I like watching Ma-homey play and I wouldn’t be upset to see Andy Reid get a another SB ring.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ll be rooting for KC. I like watching Ma-homey play and I wouldn’t be upset to see Andy Reid get a another SB ring.

Don’t think he has one?
Originally Posted by fester

Don’t think he has one?

Not as head; has one from packers sb.
No you’re right. I don’t know why I thought he had a SB ring but he doesn’t.

That gives me more reason to root for Andy. He deserves a ring.
No you’re right. I don’t know why I thought he had a SB ring but he doesn’t.

That gives me more reason to root for Andy. He deserves a ring.

I think he does aces. O line coach for packers ‘96; not as head, but still a ring.
Regardless; with you aces in that I would like to see him with a championship as head.
Seattle isn't there laugh so it really doesn't matter who wins but an edge to KC
Chiefs if for the fact that KC has bbq and CA has fruits and nuts.
Chiefs!
Defense wins championships. It's been that way forever. 49ers have the best defense in the NFL. San Francisco by 10.
Well, I've been a Lions fan my whole life. Once again they just barely missed the playoffs 😆. I have nothing against KC, and a lot that I can dislike about Frisco in general. I really like watching KC offense and I like Andy Reid. I'll be rooting for KC; but as a side note, Frisco picked up Anthony Zettel for the end of the season and playoffs. Zettel grew up just north of us and I watched him play football when he was in high school, so it would be pretty cool for him to get a ring. Hopefully it's a close game, decided in the final drive.
49'ers and Jimmy G!
Originally Posted by 257Deland
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The Chiefs for the win.

They stopped Derrick Henry............Chiefs for the Win!!
Because the Titans got behind and are not a team than can score at will so they had to revert to the passing game, much to their detriment.
Because of the way the SF FortyTurds beat the Pack this year, I'm firmly on board for the Chiefs.
49ers
Skane: I have foresaken not just the seattle seahawks but ALL of the n.f.l.!
Until they (the majority of the common chip on their shoulders negro players in the n.f.l.!) can conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike pro-America manner I refuse to watch, endorse, cheer for or CARE about who wins or looses their games/season!
You are welcome to suspend your morals if you wish, but I won't!
The morally bankrupt dimwits like yourself have NO standing in passing judgement on anyone!
So G.F.Y. "on the edge of YOUR seat".
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Some of the comments are vague but from what I can tell, Chiefs are the favorite team 49-11.
Until they (the majority of the common chip on their shoulders negro players in the n.f.l.!) can conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike pro-America manner I refuse to watch, endorse, cheer for or CARE about who wins or looses their games/season!
The morally bankrupt dimwits like yourself have NO standing in passing judgement on anyone!
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from media2.giphy.com]
Found a poll to see how people felt about it.

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Grew up 90 miles from KC, watched them 50 years ago in the Super Bowl. Go Chiefs.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Because the Titans got behind and are not a team than can score at will so they had to revert to the passing game, much to their detriment.

Yeah, if you over look Tannehill who only has a 117+ rating as a quarterback, highest in the NFL this year. So, I guess, he probably can't throw.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Yeah, if you over look Tannehill who only has a 117+ rating as a quarterback, highest in the NFL this year. So, I guess, he probably can't throw.
Originally Posted by Paul_M
Found a poll to see how people felt about it.

Paul M for the win!
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Go Chiefs. Nothing personal against the players, but as a whole, the city of San Francisco makes me wanna puke when ever I think of their many good qualities.

Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Because of the way the SF FortyTurds beat the Pack this year, I'm firmly on board for the Chiefs.

By scoring more points?

It was Rodgers last playoff game - hope you savored it.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Some of the comments are vague but from what I can tell, Chiefs are the favorite team 49-11.

Heh, you had the same idea as me. Bored this morning and can't watch this impeachment chitshow.

My tally:

Chiefs - 51
49ers - 16
IDGAF - 7
I'm voting again...or impeaching if I don't like the results. Tom Brady deserves another term.
Let’s see Mahomesboy in on the Chief’s so I guess I’m on the Niners!
Mahomes will shove it up the farty niners.
He would have to get his “afromohawk” messed up. and he sure doesn’t what to do that!
Can’t believe that there’s 49 people who like mahomeboy!
52-11
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

It was Rodgers last playoff game - hope you savored it.

I'm smellin' easy money. How much? laugh
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

How about you just stay out of threads where you have nothing to add - which is, like, 90% of the time.
Moral bankruptcy. TFF. I could get into a multitude of personal reasons for my interest in the league but the mental midget in you isn't worth the trouble.

And ditto on the GFY.
KCC
53-11

I didn't count people who just gave a prediction as I thought the thread was about favored team not team favored to win.
I'll bet the 49ers are pissed the jettisoned Kaepernick.
As little as I care, I'm still a bit disappointed that they can't both lose.

If the Chiefs win I think everyone will be happy !!
Originally Posted by Whelenman

In his short career so far what isn't there to like about the guy? He is smart, plays his heart out, has solid leadership, speaks well, and has stayed out of trouble. Give us something to work with besides prejudice bulls_t!
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

In his short career so far what isn't there to like about the guy? He is smart, plays his heart out, has solid leadership, speaks well, and has stayed out of trouble. Give us something to work with besides prejudice bulls_t!

Big in Charities. Off time he spends building houses for vets, and not just one day for a photo-op. Does kids events. Etc etc etc. I’m impressed by him off the field as much as on it.
Oh yeah, Chiefs fan here, not diehard crazy, but I do follow them. I like to listen to Mitch Holthus announce their games on the radio as much as anything. He puts some colorful spin on it for sure.
Chiefs
Originally Posted by Cheesy

Big in Charities. Off time he spends building houses for vets, and not just one day for a photo-op. Does kids events. Etc etc etc. I’m impressed by him off the field as much as on it.

You don't need to be a Chief's fan to Like him. I am not a Chief's fan but I am a fan of him. Like I said show me a reason not to like the man!
49'ers have better skills, Chiefs have better luck! Hope to see a good tight game without paid off officials interference.

I'm hoping Kansas City pulls it off.
Chiefs...going to be hard to beat Mahomes. Giants aren't in it so I really don't care but the game should be entertaining with plenty of scoring.
Originally Posted by Cheesy

This.
Well, my two favorite teams have always been the Cowboys and who ever is playing the 49'rs. So, it'll be Chiefs for me.

Yes, I'm still pissed about 'The Catch'
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I'll bet the 49ers are pissed the jettisoned Kaepernick.

Relieved, actually. I got some inside info second hand, but it was reliable. They wanted a way to send him down the road and saw trouble looming. Notice how the whole league slammed the door in his face? wink

I tend to follow players rather than teams but both have the skill positions full-up and are playing well. I also tend to follow former Hawkeyes, so there’s the 49’ers George Kittle and CJ Beathard. But then there’s Hitchens on the other side, so...

May the best team win and no serious injuries.
Originally Posted by Heeler
Well, my two favorite teams have always been the Cowboys and who ever is playing the 49'rs. So, it'll be Chiefs for me.

Yes, I'm still pissed about 'The Catch'

Still pissed after 39 years? That was a great game. RIP Dwight Clark.
Chiefs, for the win of the Super Bowl !
Indifferent, here. Just hope it is a game worthy of the billing it gets.
Chiefs, never been a niners (California anything) or Shanahan fan.

Thinking the niners will take this one as the niners D will be able to punch the offense in the face and are fast enough to limit Mahomes.

Niners offense has not been tested in the playoffs as they have not had to throw.

Look forward to a good game.
Don't care about NFL, but I don't want San Fran to win
I didn't watch a game all season, or last season, or the year before, BUT I'll throw my hat in the ring for a Chiefs win, for what it's worth, which ain't a damn thing. Really don't care, one team will win and one will lose, that much I know.
61-11
I love watching Mahomes play so I'll be rooting for the chiefs. Two good teams so a lot will come down to who has the best game plan, and then who adjusts the best at halftime if it's still close.
Originally Posted by EdM

That’s for sure, and Maholmsboy sure isn’t Rogers, not even close!!!!
I just want to see a good game not decided by crappy officiating or the replay booth.
Originally Posted by tdbob
I just want to see a good game not decided by crappy officiating or the replay booth.

Yep. Hope the sorry ass Refs don’t screw the pooch on this game. For either team.

Chiefs win by 10 !!!
The team that Joe Montana played for is going to win. Without a doubt...
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
The team that Joe Montana played for is going to win. Without a doubt...

Wish Joe Cool would’ve won one more when he was at KC !!!

One of the few Niner’s I ever liked! Along with Ronnie Lott. 🤠
Chiefs have the best QB in the league, fastest receiving corps in the league and a legendary veteran coach in the league. You can have the best defensive line and pass rush in the league, but it won’t amount to much when the receivers out run the SF zone or run underneath it. When you play predominately zone defense such as SF against receivers that fast they will always find the soft spot. SF is physical for sure, but KC’s defense is being discounted totally, they are big and fast up front. JG will have his hands full as well, he’s good but he’s not PM. PM’s best attribute is reading defenses, he audibles possibly more than anyone in the league. I’ll take KC to win 34-28.
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Chiefs have the best QB in the league, fastest receiving corps in the league and a legendary veteran coach in the league. You can have the best defensive line and pass rush in the league, but it won’t amount to much when the receivers out run the SF zone or run underneath it. When you play predominately zone defense such as SF against receivers that fast they will always find the soft spot. SF is physical for sure, but KC’s defense is being discounted totally, they are big and fast up front. JG will have his hands full as well, he’s good but he’s not PM. PM’s best attribute is reading defenses, he audibles possibly more than anyone in the league. I’ll take KC to win 34-28.

PREZACTLY!!!
I'm on the side of, if they were playing it my back yard, I wouldn't even watch out the window...……….
Tossup..................breaks & turnovers will likely be the difference(s), unless the refs decide to take it upon themselves to take the game away from the players with a lot of non-sense calls.

KC is maybe a but more explosive on offense, SF has the edge on defense if they can keep PH from running around & eventually find open receivers.

MM
Gotta go with the 49er's
I wish they could both lose. Football is dead to me. I can look out my balcony and see the stadium.
I'm for the team that wears red & white.
Wrong thread but I predicted a white guy would score first
Boycotting!
Don't know how it happened... but

CHA-CHING!

g
Originally Posted by EdM

Got THAT right... And if he was he'd have been sacked about 30 times from 49ers.....probably would have set a record... It would have taken Rodgers a month to finally get the grass out of his teeth... laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by EdM

Got THAT right... And if he was he'd have been sacked about 30 times from 49ers.....probably would have set a record... It would have taken Rodgers a month to finally get the grass out of his teeth... laugh laugh

Yup. Rodgers 2020 was mostly toast, esp. against the 49ers.

The Chiefs and Mahomes is the new Packers. They will be around for a long time.
Originally Posted by tdbob

Yep. Hope the sorry ass Refs don’t screw the pooch on this game. For either team.

Chiefs win by 10 !!!

You could get a job in Vegas!
Originally Posted by EdM

I'm sure glad he ain't Rogers!
Originally Posted by Yoder409
I'm on the side of, if they were playing it my back yard, I wouldn't even watch out the window...……….

Not interested? Why did you post?
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by EdM

Chuckle chuckle, you're right Redneck!
© 24hourcampfire