Home
Posted By: hanco Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
I can’t say that I do. I don’t know why. I guess I don’t go places where they openly hold hands or show affection. I’m thankful my three children aren’t gay.

Do you all know any? They like to shove it down our throats on TV.
I have one in the family.....Queer as a 3 Dollar bill.....His parents and grand parents think he is strait ......He dresses in womens clothes and carries a purse .....lives in LA
No,not personally. See some around from time to time who I wouldn't bet on being straight, but that's about all. A great way not to have things shoved down your throat is to close your mouth.
yes, several most of them are millennials
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Far too many.

Back in the days before they were militant, we had one over for Christmas every year. A dear old family friend. He lived a chaste, but lonesome life. He never brought a girlfriend home that his mother didn't absolutely savage. For his entire life, the guy could never build up the nerve to form an adult (opposite sex) relationship.
Posted By: jnyork Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Our granddaughter . eek
I have a first cousin who is gay, we were best friends as children. He lives in Texas so I hardly ever see him anymore. He is a good friend and family member whom I love very much. He never wore his gayness on his sleeve like most do.
A few in the community and a distant nephew. My sister has had many conversations with the nephew over the years where he has literally been in tears wishing God could reverse the case.
Posted By: rong Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Yep,I know quite a few,mostly women,some I consider friends and have told I could bring 'em back from "the dark side" laugh
Many of them have absolute phobias to normal sex.

Others will do anything to get their jollies. I think those type are probably easier to treat. They just need to get morals.
I don't know any. But I did know this black dude, once.
have you ever been to a gym ? they often hang out there.
No just on TV.
I lived in Los Angeles for 36 years and was in show business. The homosexual community was/is "normal" there.

L.W.
If you trust TV as a representation of real a life, about 70 percent of the population is gay
This place is lousy with cockgobblers. Pensacola FL may have been worse per capita.

Some are stand up folks, some are shady, some are outright basketcases. More fugkups than the general pop, but not by a huge amount.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
I once met a gay Hutterite...
Originally Posted by xxclaro
A great way not to have things shoved down your throat is to close your mouth.
laffin’
Bunches. But I worked in Austin 40 years. Lot of chicks. Worked with many. Hired one. Damn good worker.
Posted By: RAS Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Distant family members. Never been an issue with me or my family. We generally don’t inquire or discuss people’s personal business in my family. As a result, it makes it easy for us to make and maintain friendships.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Can think of 5 that I worked with. My experiences while working, all of them were just co-workers. I had 2 of them in working-groups/teams multiple times and I'd request them on every project. They were competent and thorough co-workers that pulled their weight and our customers appreciated their thoroughness and professionalism. The other 3 I only ever saw at meetings 2-3 times/yr. I participated in small breakout groups as well as larger general sessions and some work-related social functions. I can't say that their sexuality was ever a topic of discussion. I know 1 of them was lobbying upper management to create some sort of homosexual awareness/support group as a part of the company's Employee Assistance Program. That had nothing to do with me.

They are just 5 more people out of hundreds I've worked with.
Yep, several. They told me, and couldn't figure out why I could care less.
A couple. One was a good friend in high school that chased every girl he could nail, one day he flipped and has been that way since. He’s a college professor now. The second is my cousin’s son that is a complete freak, works at a makeup counter in a mall and wears makeup like Tammy Faye Baker. I don’t want to know what he does in his free time.
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Yep, several. They told me, and couldn't figure out why I could care less.

Bingo!
One step son big flamer, drag queen preforming beauty pageant POS...
I can assure you that you all do.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
One cousin, my age(61). He doesn't hide it or advertise it and never pushes it on anyone.
He works in the oilfield business in South Texas and is one of the most stand up guys I know.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
I also have a gay cousin. Won't judge him. Was always a nice, respectful kid, and that's what counts.

My wife and I are also friends with a gay couple. Again, very nice guys, don't wear their gayness on their sleeves. If you didn't know them personally, it would never occur to you. I respect them for keeping their private lives ... private.

Only gay people I distain are the ones that make the evening news - in your face, demanding rights that they already have. Shut up, and go get a job!
Mofo’s can cook!! Damn!!!!
Posted By: Dutch Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Several family members, several acquaintances, couple of pretty close friends. All are at least functioning in society, most doing very well. One ex sister-in-law was gay, or thought she was for 20 years, and is now married with a passel of step-kids, happy as a clam. Not sure if I get that one...

I'm still not 100% sure about my sexuality. I'm still vacillating between redheads and blue eyed brunettes....
Don't know any at present. Have worked with a few over the years before I retired. They were all decent, hard workers that didn't try to push anything on you. Got along great with them. They had their lives, I had mine. That's the way it should be.
I have been told that a large percentage of younger chicks (mid 20s to mid 30s) have been with other chicks. Apparently it was rampant about 10 years ago.
No

But I think one of my Labrador retrievers is “Bi-curious”

I will preserve his anonymity to guard him from being judged. He’s working through some gender issues right now.
I could care less.

So, a part of you does care ?
Originally Posted by slumlord
No

I will preserve his anonymity to guard him from being judged. He’s working through some gender issues right now.

Bi now , gay later.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I have been told that a large percentage of younger chicks (mid 20s to mid 30s) have been with other chicks. Apparently it was rampant about 10 years ago.

Most chicks these days are 2-3 drinks away from a lesbian encounter.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
I could care less.

Your grasping. At best.
I know 2, both are great people. The one I work with is an absolute delight. She knows how I feel and doesn't try to change my mind but respects the convictions that I live by, I in return treat her with respect and kindness and I don't try to preach to her either.

Neither one tries to shove their gayness in my or anyone else's face. Both of them are the exact opposite of that POS Goosey we have here, Gooseschitforbrains thinks that respect is demanded not earned.
Posted By: fester Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
I knew a guy in the military, a seal. He wasn’t overly gay, but we knew he was. I had zero problems
with him and as a matter of fact if people got a bit to rowdy at the choice of the watering hole that night
he would/and did take care of it.

Tough dude/fa g.

Good guy other than he liked sucking dic k.

I still don’t get why you would choose peter over tits?
And I would trust this dude with my life. Go figure, life is strange.
I know 2 in town they both don't try to shove it in your face.

When i was in high school i had one of the best history teachers he was/is gay and he lives down the street from my Mother.

He also never tried to push it.

My Son's sister in law is gay,she is in the air force and she is dam good at her job.

They don't all try to force feed the country.

Seems that most of the folks in charge thing that they have to overcompensate and as a result you see more of it on tv and in print ads.
Posted By: mart Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
My brother is. He doesn't make a big deal about it. He is married to his partner. His partner is a nice guy, albeit a little effeminate, but they seem happy together. It is not my job to judge them. I can still love my brother while not approving of his lifestyle choices. Not a concept a lot of people on either side of the issue seem to grasp.

I've worked with several. Most have been pleasant people who did their job and didn't broadcast it to the world. The worst was a lesbian when I worked for the Forest Service. She had appointed herself the cultural diversity Nazi and would make life miserable for anyone she felt didn't show the appropriate support for alternative lifestyles. That being said I've run into a few hetero's who felt compelled to step into that same role. A miserable person is a miserable person regardless of their sexuality. I do not condone the promotion of aberrant behavior in our school. I think school should be a place to learn the fundamentals of reading, writing, math, history and science with a focus on critical thinking, without an ever expanding social agenda.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me what a person claims to be. I am called to love and forgive my neighbor, not focus on his sin. I will do my best to be a good Christian, a good husband, good neighbor, good employee and a good man.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

I don't know......It ain't all that hard to put a hot dog in a bun.........
I work in San Francisco. I bet I can find one if you want to meet one..........
Originally Posted by MadMooner
This place is lousy with cockgobblers. Pensacola FL may have been worse per capita.

Some are stand up folks, some are shady, some are outright basketcases. More fugkups than the general pop, but not by a huge amount.

Exactly what I've known

Geno
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Dude! It was the tacos that rocked!!
Posted By: rong Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

I'll second that emotion.
We have a local Meteorologist who I thought was a stand up dude.
My Sil knows him personally and told me he was gay.

I am certain if you watched his weather report ,you would never guess either.
And I know some fa gs that are lousy people........ sexual orientation doesn’t equate to character.
Originally Posted by smokepole
I don't know any. But I did know this black dude, once.

Are you sure he wasn't just a darker shade of gray?

Geno
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I work in San Francisco. I bet I can find one if you want to meet one..........

I never met any in the south bay area , but San Francisco is a different story .
I know one. He's a real estate agent in the same brokerage. Doesn't wear it on his sleeve and is a top notch agent. Regardless of not approving of his lifestyle, I give him the respect he's due, as he is very good at his job. Not here to judge, but to be a good example.

Whaaaattt?

Say it isn't so................please.

Geno
I know a bunch and many are very respectable people. One of my absolute favorite people is a lesbian that frequently fishes with us and is just one of the guys.
I’m curious (not really) who on this site likes packing fudge. There has got to be one.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I once met a gay Hutterite...

Sounds like a perfect candidate for base jumping school without a chute.

😂😎
Originally Posted by Dutch
Several family members, several acquaintances, couple of pretty close friends. All are at least functioning in society, most doing very well. One ex sister-in-law was gay, or thought she was for 20 years, and is now married with a passel of step-kids, happy as a clam. Not sure if I get that one...

I'm still not 100% sure about my sexuality. I'm still vacillating between redheads and blue eyed brunettes....

Me too.

I like the black haired blue eyed Irish lasses though. But green eyed redheads are a favorite too.

Oh, lets not forget those Latinas with the big brown doe eyes.

Did I miss any?

Geno
My vote goes to slumlord 🤣

Just kidding slum
Yes I do.

Lynn
No

I haven't personally met him yet, I know one of yours is a eunuch now..........does that count in regard to the OP question?

Geno
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
My niece got divorced, then started bumping chunts with some other gal! Last time I saw her she also had some guy they were sammiching! To each there own I guess!
Originally Posted by fester

Just kidding slum

He’s just happy!!!

Just kidding slum

He’s just happy!!!

🤣
Aren’t we all just happy?

I hope you have good day kaywood
Posted By: Steve Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Not in the biblical sense. But yes I know a few. Couldn't care less who they screw as long as they're adults, willing, and human.
Thanks fester! Same to you!!!!
No.
I’m curious (not really) who on this site likes packing fudge. There has got to be one.

Supposedly there’s a queer Bear roaming around Alaska....😎
Gay, bi, trans and hermaphrodite.

Gay and bi- working in retail industry for 15+ years and a few extended family relatives.
Transgendered- couple of landscape clients over the last 19 years.

True hermaphrodites- 2 second cousins that were twins. One turned out real screwed up end up in Folsom the other a successful tax attorney. Doctors believe both father and mother had their reproductive organs affected by repeated longterm pesticide exposure back in the 50's and 60's

I'm sure there were others mixed in there but didn't pay attention.
At ain’t no ear o corn u’r shuckin mister sick
Originally Posted by Steve
adults, willing, and human.

Sorry reminded me of a VERY old joke!! Punchline was;

"Dead!!!????!! I thought she was English!!!!"
one conservative gay :

[Linked Image from image.cnbcfm.com]
Posted By: las Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
A couple family members, and a few others - mostly "married" couples, one said couple we have had to dinner, either together, or single as circumstances arose (no pun). smile.

Nice guys. They frequently travel overseas together with a hetero couple that are also friends of ours.

None of my business who is sticking what in whom as consenting adults - and I don't want it to be. I don't like the gay-lifestyle "Nazis".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😘
You have a good day to slumtastic !
My BIL has a gay stepdaughter. A coworker of my wife has a son, niece, and nephew who are a queer as a 3 dollar bill.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
My BIL has a gay stepdaughter. A coworker of my wife has a son, niece, and nephew who are a queer as a 3 dollar bill.

Dang. You win.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Yes - have known many homosexual people in my lifetime, starting with two or three in HS who were classmates - one of those a good friend at the time - and many during the 60+ years since then throughout my work in more than one field. Quite a range of personality types and degrees of ethical and professional behaviors among all of those. As for the OP comment about such matters being shoved down our throats on TV, I do find that agenda and plot to be overbearing and offensive sometimes. In my experience, it is good and helpful to remember the differences between the personal positioning and behaviors of various individual homosexuals as compared with the actions of those who have grabbed the reins of the organizations espousing very activist homosexual political and social agendas, Significant differences according to my experience.
Kinda surprised Goosey/JeffO aint blessed us all with his presence on this thread yet.

Probably preoccupied....
Jeezus,

Steelhead is the one.

Duh...
Originally Posted by renegade50
Kinda surprised Goosey/JeffO aint blessed us all with his presence on this thread yet.

Probably preoccupied....

😂
Yall sound a little homophobic.. Id rather be around gays then transgenders.. I guess theyre both kinda queer tho.
To answer the original question in all seriousness.....................yes. More than one.

One friend, at one time a roommate before coming out, served honorably for 13 years in the USN.

Another friend was more of a flamer, worked as a hairstylist. Still love the guy.

A third, female, was what was known back in the day as a "tomboy" all her life. Family was in the loggin industry, she was right out there in the field with them from a young age. Later still dressed in "men's" clothing and worked at "men's" work. Had her come up to my place and help with swapping engine/transmission in a car I had. I was very appreciative of her help. She weren't bad looking either and would have been a catch for anyone I think, except she was a bit of a hard ass.

A very good friend of mine found his soulmate a few years back, a great gal that takes very good care of him. She likes girls too, and sometimes brings one home to play with. He especially likes it if the playmate is cute. Raising some decent kids. Is she "gay".

All have been decent citizens for a good portion of their lives. One even liked "Jesus" but wasn't so fond of the treatment given him by some of His followers.

Oh, I forgot to mention the first cousin that is no longer a he but a she. We were never too close, as we grew up on opposite sides of the country.

Don't think any I know of owned a .270. Maybe the tomboy, pretty sure she hunted but I don't know with what caliber.

Geno

PS, I also know and like black folks, Mexicans ( I married a partial one), Chinee, Japanee, Pilipinos, and maybe a Jew. No A Rabs at this time, but I once worked for and with a bunch of Lebanese Armenians (they know the value of a nickel as well Jews by the way). Might have lived on a Rez once too, so know a coupla Injuns, mostly good folks.

PPS Am I multicultural in my dealings with folks?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Supposedly there’s a queer Bear roaming around Alaska....😎

That’s because it’s too damn cold for bare queers!!!
Originally Posted by Valsdad
To answer the original question in all seriousness.....................yes. More than one.

One friend, at one time a roommate before coming out, served honorably for 13 years in the USN.

Another friend was more of a flamer, worked as a hairstylist. Still love the guy.

A third, female, was what was known back in the day as a "tomboy" all her life. Family was in the loggin industry, she was right out there in the field with them from a young age. Later still dressed in "men's" clothing and worked at "men's" work. Had her come up to my place and help with swapping engine/transmission in a car I had. I was very appreciative of her help. She weren't bad looking either and would have been a catch for anyone I think, except she was a bit of a hard ass.

A very good friend of mine found his soulmate a few years back, a great gal that takes very good care of him. She likes girls too, and sometimes brings one home to play with. He especially likes it if the playmate is cute. Raising some decent kids. Is she "gay".

All have been decent citizens for a good portion of their lives. One even liked "Jesus" but wasn't so fond of the treatment given him by some of His followers.

Oh, I forgot to mention the first cousin that is no longer a he but a she. We were never too close, as we grew up on opposite sides of the country.

Don't think any I know of owned a .270. Maybe the tomboy, pretty sure she hunted but I don't know with what caliber.

Geno

PS, I also know and like black folks, Mexicans ( I married a partial one), Chinee, Japanee, Pilipinos, and maybe a Jew. No A Rabs at this time, but I once worked for and with a bunch of Lebanese Armenians (they know the value of a nickel as well Jews by the way). Might have lived on a Rez once too, so know a coupla Injuns, mostly good folks.

PPS Am I multicultural in my dealings with folks?

Yep.

99% of the time those who chose that life style, in my experience have been good people.
Who here knows Bigstick?

In all seriousness who doesn’t know a gay person. After many years some of my high school acquaintances have come out.

Who cares anyway. Most of them turned out ok. I just don’t have much in common with them and don’t hang out with them. They see me as a nasty hunter who kills animals with a “high powered” rifle!
One I knew well and when I found out I couldn't believe I didn't realize it before. Was pretty obvious. He also happened to be a complete alcoholic. Pretty sure it was a coping mechanism he used because he couldn't accept himself. He was also a pretty dedicated outdoorsman, an avid hunter a and pretty hard working trapper. It's hard to get others to accept you for who you are when you can't even accept yourself. He's a really screwed up guy.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No just on TV.

Mayor Pete, Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, Obummer, I’m sure there’s others I can’t think of just now.

Adam Schitt for Brains looks like he could be.
Originally Posted by hanco
I can’t say that I do. I don’t know why. I guess I don’t go places where they openly hold hands or show affection. I’m thankful my three children aren’t gay.

There are those like that, especially the Hollywood crew. I hadn't watched much TV in 20 years, but recently started streaming with a fire stick. I was shocked at all the social programming coming out of Hollywood.

I really don't care what somebody does in their own home. I am a live-and-let-live conservative. Just don't try to make it a front page issue in my life. Already been through that in the corp world.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
I could care less.

Your grasping. At best.

He's actually referencing the fact you used the phrase "I could care less", when, as affirmed by your response, you clearly intended to mean, "I couldn't care less". They mean opposites. I'm not taking sides, I post that only so the two of you argue about the same thing.

As for knowing gays, I know several that I know of and probably several that I have no idea about their sexual preferences (as it should be). As for the ones I know, most are "otherwise" normal people and only a couple are the militant types that seem to be the most visible in the media. Heck, half the gays I know, both male and female, are conservative.

Yep.

99% of the time those who chose that life style, in my experience have been good people.

Except 2 of those I mentioned specifically explained to me they didn't "choose" anything. The "tomboy" and my USN friend both said as far back as they can remember that's the way they were, pre adolescent, going back to little kid times. Pretty hard life for a girl to be a tomboy in a logging family in a conservative area in the 60's, not sure anyone would 'choose" that as a way of life as a kid.

Geno
I know plenty. At one point I worked with several lesbians and was pretty good friends with one. For awhile she was my wing woman. Never before or since have I been as successful at picking up women as I was with her. I learned a lot hanging out with her and some of the others. My ex is bi and would bring home girlfriends to play. What a headache ! She was all about it in the moment but would get crazy jealous later. She’d cut the poor girl off and would accuse me of being in love with the other woman I had only met when she brought her home to play.
Gays run the gamut of types of people. I will say that lesbians seem to have a lot more drama in their relationships but throw any two women together and you’ll get drama whether their straight friends or lesbian lovers. The gay male couples I’ve known all seemed to have solid drama free relationships.
Gay cousin. Keeps it to herself, save for her wife. Parent's neighbor's kid is a flamer. Would come over when he was little to play with my sisters' Barbie dolls. There's a nadless Ken doll joke wandering around here somewhere...
Posted By: horse1 Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Just remembered a 6th, current co-worker that I only see maybe 1x/yr @ meetings. Last yr @ the bar after our meetings were done for the day we got to talking and at one point she says:

"Well, obviously I'm gay as can be."

To which I respond, "I'm exceptionally conservative" (long-pause on purpose) just as I can see she's ready to "defend" her position, I causally mention, "I really didn't notice you're gay. I don't judge folks by how they dress or look, moreover I don't care if you're gay because that's none of my business."

Completely shocked her. Mentioned that most of my friends and family are also very conservative and are also for the most part on the "it's none of my business" bandwagon. Once again, completely shocked. She's young, I suggested that she really should listen when folks speak rather than bristling up in defense before hearing what they have to say. Got a big thank-you hug from her @ the end of the meeting, like to think her mind was a little more open when the meeting ended.
Worked with some, not flamers, just gay...Had several that were neighbors - always good, easy people to deal with.

It’s the 30 something millennials that are either straight or Bi that cause me to ponder what prison life would be like if I were to punch a hole through their faces for being inconsiderate, entitled, azzholes, POS.

I’ll take a conservative gay person any day over a whining millennial. 😎

I'm a lesbian!

Yep.

Except 2 of those I mentioned specifically explained to me they didn't "choose" anything. The "tomboy" and my USN friend both said as far back as they can remember that's the way they were, pre adolescent, going back to little kid times. Pretty hard life for a girl to be a tomboy in a logging family in a conservative area in the 60's, not sure anyone would 'choose" that as a way of life as a kid.

Geno

I understand and refuse to argue with you.
You are right.
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I'm a lesbian!

Me too!
Worked with some, not flamers, just gay...Had several that were neighbors - always good, easy people to deal with.

It’s the 30 something millennials that are either straight or Bi that cause me to ponder what prison life would be like if I were to punch a hole through their faces for being inconsiderate, entitled, azzholes, POS.

I’ll take a conservative gay person any day over a whining millennial. 😎

Agreed, whether that whining millennial be gay or straight.
I'm a lesbian!

Me too!

Waxed Clam or full Bush?

😬😎

I don’t know. I don’t think they all wear a sign.
No, but I'll be pretty happy this PM if KC wins.
Posted By: k20350 Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
I have a gay Uncle. Hes unmistakably gay. Very Flamboyant. His "partner" is an Irishman. I'd bet any man $100 if they sat next to him in a bar, drank beers with him and shot the $hit never in a million years would u think he was gay. If he didn't tell you you'd never know. They have been together over 40 years. Not my cup of tea but they haven't hurt a soul in their entire lives and pay massive amounts of taxes. They make obscene amounts of money doing rich womens hair in their hair salon. These rich women shower them with gifts at Christmas time. They both have half a dozen or more Rolex's and other fancy watches that these women have given them as gifts over the years.
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Big Gay Al!

I'm a lesbian!

Me too!

Waxed Clam or full Bush?

😬😎

I prefer a scent trap..............assuming the bugs have been combed out recently.

Geno
Posted By: Dutch Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20

Geno

One of my brother's kids is gay, nice kid. From the age he was about five, we knew. Kid went through a hard time in his teens around his parent's divorce and (finally) realizing he was as queer as can be --- and was very surprised when we told him we'd known for a long time. He just couldn't figure out how we (across the big pond) could possibly know!

Couple of friends have a boy, same thing. Kid's gay -- he just doesn't know it yet.

Of course, then there's my ex SIL, went to prom with the only gay boy in her class, married and divorced two women, and is now married to a guy. Maybe she just swings both ways.

Whatever, none of my business is the right response in all cases.
I'm a lesbian!

Me too!

Waxed Clam or full Bush?

😬😎

I prefer a scent trap..............assuming the bugs have been combed out recently.

Geno

🤢🤮🤢😎
Originally Posted by k20350
I have a gay Uncle. Hes unmistakably gay. Very Flamboyant. His "partner" is an Irishman. I'd bet any man $100 if they sat next to him in a bar, drank beers with him and shot the $hit never in a million years would u think he was gay. If he didn't tell you you'd never know. They have been together over 40 years. Not my cup of tea but they haven't hurt a soul in their entire lives and pay massive amounts of taxes.

“If he didn’t tell you you’d never know “ is how I prefer it. I don’t need to know and I don’t want to know.
Do you know any gay people?

NO!!!!!
Worked with a bunch of lesbians. There is a tranny at my work. That just gives me the creeps. I don't judge, and wish everyone happiness in their lives but damn, that tranny guy gives me the friggin creeps!!!
Bunches. But I worked in Austin 40 years. Lot of chicks. Worked with many. Hired one. Damn good worker.

One of the reasons I hate to visit Austin anymore. Then and the idiot liberals have taken over there.

I don’t mind the ones that don’t flaunt it so much. It the in your face butch lesbians that I can’t stand.
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
but damn, that tranny guy gives me the friggin creeps!!!

I certainly understand 100%. I’m the same way around preachers!
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
but damn, that tranny guy gives me the friggin creeps!!!

I certainly understand 100%. I’m the same way around preachers!

Some them priests too.

Geno

PS, and lawyers.........but that's a different kind of creepy.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Ignoring the Hutterite elephant in the room, I know tons of gay people. I was born and raised in SF and lived for 10 years in NYC and have known gays from as far back as I can remember. The only time it is an issue is when they get political. The thing I've noticed about gays who are liberal (I've known quite a few politically conservative gays too) is that they dial up the rhetoric and lunacy to 11 on the dial and it's in your face, "you're evil if you disagree with what I'm saying" type of crap that the left uses with all groups.

I've also had a number of gays make overtures to me. I worked for a big financial services company in SF in the 80s/90s and my office was on the same floor as the CEO and President, who had a chauffeur. The chauffeur seemed like a nice enough guy and was always hanging out by my office, so we became friendly. I sorta got the hint that he was interested in being more than friends when he would casually start shoulder rubs...then one day he asked if I wanted to see the limo and when we went to the garage he made a move. I was polite and just told him I'm not interested in men at all. That pretty much ended it.

I also had a tranny grab my junk in a cab as we were leaving our law firm's Christmas party in NYC. Even though lots of guys at the firm thought she or he had great tits (fake, of course) and had "joked" about having sex with him/her, I had zero interest and made that clear.

Like someone else said, you probably know lots of people who are gay, even if you don't know they are.
Originally Posted by Dutch
One ex sister-in-law was gay, or thought she was for 20 years, and is now married with a passel of step-kids, happy as a clam.

Back in my motorcycle period the most egotistical of us all would show up late to our pre-ride breakfasts with an “i was late because I was getting laid” grin on his face, his girlfriend riding on the back.

She left him, then showed up at our next campout with HER girlfriend, we were trying not to laugh. But the guy came up with the best line ever; “at least she didn’t leave me because I wasn’t man enough” grin He went on to marry a blonde millionaire who keeps him in custom motorcycles to this very day.

The two women stayed together for more than 20 years, my buddy’s former girlfriend getting herself impregnated with a turkey baster loaded for her by two homosexual men. They raised a daughter.

That same former girlfriend recently left her dyke girlfriend and married a guy. The dyke girlfriend was devastated, we all felt real bad for her.
I think it's kinda like being vegan....it doesn't make sense to me, but I really don't care and have no interest in hearing about it. If someone has to make you aware right up front that they are vegan or gay(wonder if there is a correlation here...)then they very likely are boring people who have nothing else going on, so feel the need to bring it up as soon as possible in an attempt to seem interesting. Either way, good indication you won't want to spend much time around them.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Have known many. One in particular served our country during Vietnam and has worked continuously since leaving the navy. Very stand up guy who took in a young girl , adopted and raised her when no one was willing.
It's hard to criticize the carpet munchers for doing the same thing I like to, but the fudge packers sort of give me the creeps! No problem as long as one doesn't start trying to use me for a punchboard- - - -then he's going to lose a few bits and pieces!
Jerry
If you said “No”. You are the “one”
Our town has a post office and a store/bar combination. In this tiny redneck town, the relief bartender is a lesbian, not a raving crazy, just a normal seeming 50 something gal. She is very popular with the locals, has a sweet disposition and a well developed sense of humor. I've never heard of her hitting on any of the locals, she has been known to donate a can of beans or two to the occasional tramp that wanders through in the summer. She says she is gay, but you never know, she might say that to discourage the surplus of single worthless sons of bitches that hang out down at the bar. I don't know what to think, but she sure is nice to everyone.
I have a first cousin who's gay and an old friend of my wife's is gay, both women that work hard and have a productive life and a good partner. I consider them both in my list of real friends. Know and have known a few others men and women through the years also. Its just not a big deal a small percentage of people are born this way nothing's going to change that fact. Live and let live.

lmao
Originally Posted by Salty303
I have a first cousin who's gay and an old friend of my wife's is gay, both women that work hard and have a productive life and a good partner. I consider them both in my list of real friends. Know and have known a few others men and women through the years also. Its just not a big deal a small percentage of people are born this way nothing's going to change that fact. Live and let live.

I agree,

but then again...............it could be the Ol' Debbil Hisself got aholt of them.

Geno
Take a stroll on Ft. Lauderdale beach. Bring a raincoat.
I have two friends that are. One male and one female. I'm too busy judging myself to judge others. smile
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
A couple. One was a good friend in high school that chased every girl he could nail, one day he flipped and has been that way since. He’s a college professor now. The second is my cousin’s son that is a complete freak, works at a makeup counter in a mall and wears makeup like Tammy Faye Baker. I don’t want to know what he does in his free time.

Many of them were diddled by trusted folk when young or raped.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

lmao

😜

Limp d i k is a mofo
Posted By: PWN Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
My oldest daughter. She came out when she was a senior in high school. She is a radical gay rights activist but also a strong Second Amendment supporter. She hunts, but is a vegan unless she kills it. My wife and I are friends with a gay couple we met in Bar Harbor, Maine a couple of years ago who also happened to be from Oklahoma. This couple both held CCW permits and were politically conservative strong 2A supporters. I introduced the "wife" to deer hunting and she was hooked. She now hunts with archery, muzzle loading and rifle. My wife is friends with many gay people and serves as a local representative for the national Mom Hugs organization. It ain't contagious and after examining the issue and speaking with many homosexuals I have come to believe a person is born with that preference like some are born attracted to blondes, big breasts, strong jaw lines or hairy chests. Homosexuality is an anomaly in nature and can be suppressed or controlled, but it is still an attraction and a preference for that person.
Have several that either have come out and some that haven’t. Doesn’t really matter as much to me either way as long as they do there thing behind closed doors and don’t flaunt it. Had a good friend (never had a girl friend or boyfriend that I’m aware of) at the house this morning to pick up a rifle he had bought from me. I’ve never asked and he has never volunteered any information. He is about the most stand up guy I know.

1st cousin is a Chicago lawyer that is openly gay, great guy other than he is democrat.
Yes, a Couple dozen or so.
Mostly women , but a few men.
One guy said he wished he weren't queer, claimed it was a curse ?
Decent people from what I could tell.
Very unlike the weirdo's that troll here.
One cousin's "son" is now a daughter(?)
Another cousin's 2 daughters are lesbians.....well, we know one is for sure....she and her partner met in Iraq and married in NY years ago...don't really know about her sister but at almost 50 has never been married or had a boyfriend that we know of....wife has a male cousin that has been a flamer for the 50+ years I have known about him.
And you can't work in the airline business without being in contact with large numbers of them. Most just quiet doing their jobs but oh boy, this one flamer......even my female flight attendants couldn't stand him!

Hanco, I think you are a stand up guy. You have a great love of guns but I call BS on this statement. About 25-35% of public school teachers are gay at least they are up here in Fairbanks. Fairbanks, Alaska is a pretty strange town and we have few gay men but we have a lot of Lesbians. Lesbian couples get along up here very well. They generally work hard with the Butch working at Fort Knox or in construction and the Woman one working for OCS or for School district. Generally they have two incomes and get every possible handout possible on the way. Most of them max out their insurance on therapy which is done by therapists who are also gay or bi. However, education offers a stable work environment, pensions for many, partner benefits, non-judgement zone, and unions that will prosecute the hell out of anybody that messes with them and this drives them in droves to become teachers. They are pretty good when they settle down but when they are young and wild they are hell on kids. They become shrill yellers that drive the kids and administrators nuts. They use their gayness as a shield for mediocrity. Students need teachers who are structured, caring and yet strong.

I have nothing against people of this type but they shouldn't be allowed to prey upon young people and I have seen that happen several times. Our school district lost about 4 million dollars to a gay tutor/ instructional aide who abused a bunch of high school boys from a number of schools and used his "gay" card to be transferred from one school to another school where he abused other boys. We have had two gay staff members target students and they were called on it and fired. But they were sent to jail. It seems that if it is a guy(straight or gay) they will get life for child abuse and if it is a woman they will get fired but not any other consequences.

Most gay people are like everybody else. However, sometimes like those people who study psychology to fix themselves, they have issues with gender and sex that could be handled with therapy. That being said, there are a number of them that have female brains or male brains and there is nothing that anybody can do about it.

There is a lot of cultural conditioning. I have heard that nearly 75% of young men from SF area are identifying as bi-sexual or gay. Right now I would say that almost 5% of student population in more urban area identify as transgender. The strong Gay Straight Alliance clubs get kids to try out different genders and feel comfortable. They have money to do activities while things like football are too expensive for many students to do. You guys and gals might scoff at me about this but it is the truth. A lot of the gender identification stuff is tied up into students who don't have a lot of money who don't want to be bullied. Imagine two different poor, slightly obese students who are 10th graders. One is straight and one is gay or transgender. The straight kid could be bullied and nothing will happen except a parent is ticked off and the assistant principal will talk with the bully. However, the gay/transgender reports being bullied and its a title IX violation and there is an attorney who is investigating the case and civil and criminal charges are leveled at the bully.

Three years out of high school, the transgender student reverts their gender or the gay student re-identifies as a straight or even more interesting the Transmale student marries the Transfemale student and I don't want to know what happens afterwards. I don't have an agenda and I have to be up on what gender a student identifies with on a daily basis but I don't know what to do but have pity for them.

Originally Posted by flintlocke
She says she is gay, but you never know, she might say that to discourage the surplus of single worthless sons of bitches that hang out down at the bar. I don't know what to think, but she sure is nice to everyone.
That reminds me. A lady I have known for years left her husband for her girlfriend. They got "married". Last time I saw her was at a bar and she hit on me. I've been told by mutual friends that, while she munches carpet, she also hangs out at the bar to get her injected doses of vitamin sperm.
Missed yer shot

My Ex was upset when when she found porn magazines full of images of naked women under her son's mattress, I breathed a huge sigh of relief.......

Anyway, my lesbian acquaintance from my motorcycle period told me that most lesbians she knew had been abused by male relatives as children.

She did invite me and my then-wife to a lesbian campout one time. We took a ride out there on my motorcycle and stopped in for a bit. They all talked to her and offered her beers, all but completely ignored me. Then they invited her to some "woman's retreat" or some such, openly recruiting. I got no problem with em in the workplace or one on one, but they WILL hit on your wife.

Yep. Gay people are like drug addicts, everyone knows a few. Most people just don't realize it.
This is the state its gotten to.....

A lesbian student, who was abused as a kid by relatives, was complaining that so many girls she knew had come out as bi- or lesbian in MIDDLE SCHOOL but had since announced they weren't Gay after all and were now dating guys.

Middle school, JFC. Blame a large part of it on all the crap they can access on their phones.
I've known a few over the years, and am sure I know more that I do not realize are queer.

It's never bothered me as long as they're not flaming, drag queen kind of gay and stay at least mostly in the closet....but they know if they put the moves on me they'll have one hell of a fight on their hands...it's a mutual agreement.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

My Ex was upset when when she found porn magazines full of images of naked women under her son's mattress, I breathed a huge sigh of relief.......

Anyway, my lesbian acquaintance from my motorcycle period told me that most lesbians she knew had been abused by male relatives as children.

She did invite me and my then-wife to a lesbian campout one time. We took a ride out there on my motorcycle and stopped in for a bit. They all talked to her and offered her beers, all but completely ignored me. Then they invited her to some "woman's retreat" or some such, openly recruiting. I got no problem with em in the workplace or one on one, but they WILL hit on your wife.

An AWFUL lot of males I've run across will do that too, birdy.

Probably more than the lesbians, even.

Geno
Posted By: hanco Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Originally Posted by kaboku68

Hanco, I think you are a stand up guy. You have a great love of guns but I call BS on this statement. About 25-35% of public school teachers are gay at least they are up here in Fairbanks. Fairbanks, Alaska is a pretty strange town and we have few gay men but we have a lot of Lesbians. Lesbian couples get along up here very well. They generally work hard with the Butch working at Fort Knox or in construction and the Woman one working for OCS or for School district. Generally they have two incomes and get every possible handout possible on the way. Most of them max out their insurance on therapy which is done by therapists who are also gay or bi. However, education offers a stable work environment, pensions for many, partner benefits, non-judgement zone, and unions that will prosecute the hell out of anybody that messes with them and this drives them in droves to become teachers. They are pretty good when they settle down but when they are young and wild they are hell on kids. They become shrill yellers that drive the kids and administrators nuts. They use their gayness as a shield for mediocrity. Students need teachers who are structured, caring and yet strong.

I have nothing against people of this type but they shouldn't be allowed to prey upon young people and I have seen that happen several times. Our school district lost about 4 million dollars to a gay tutor/ instructional aide who abused a bunch of high school boys from a number of schools and used his "gay" card to be transferred from one school to another school where he abused other boys. We have had two gay staff members target students and they were called on it and fired. But they were sent to jail. It seems that if it is a guy(straight or gay) they will get life for child abuse and if it is a woman they will get fired but not any other consequences.

Most gay people are like everybody else. However, sometimes like those people who study psychology to fix themselves, they have issues with gender and sex that could be handled with therapy. That being said, there are a number of them that have female brains or male brains and there is nothing that anybody can do about it.

There is a lot of cultural conditioning. I have heard that nearly 75% of young men from SF area are identifying as bi-sexual or gay. Right now I would say that almost 5% of student population in more urban area identify as transgender. The strong Gay Straight Alliance clubs get kids to try out different genders and feel comfortable. They have money to do activities while things like football are too expensive for many students to do. You guys and gals might scoff at me about this but it is the truth. A lot of the gender identification stuff is tied up into students who don't have a lot of money who don't want to be bullied. Imagine two different poor, slightly obese students who are 10th graders. One is straight and one is gay or transgender. The straight kid could be bullied and nothing will happen except a parent is ticked off and the assistant principal will talk with the bully. However, the gay/transgender reports being bullied and its a title IX violation and there is an attorney who is investigating the case and civil and criminal charges are leveled at the bully.

Three years out of high school, the transgender student reverts their gender or the gay student re-identifies as a straight or even more interesting the Transmale student marries the Transfemale student and I don't want to know what happens afterwards. I don't have an agenda and I have to be up on what gender a student identifies with on a daily basis but I don't know what to do but have pity for them.

No, I really don’t personally know any. I see people I sure as hell suspect, but I have no family or friends that are openly gay. The only family I have are my three kids, no aunts, uncles, or siblings. I don’t work with any that I know of. My wife’s family is small, none in hers that we know of. Wifey has a female that works for her, but I have never met that woman.
Had a local queer that lived with his husband/wife, whatever they call each other. Took care of his mama while his thrice married sister hardly ever came around, supposedly because of him being a queer. Mama left him everything, about 200 acres of good farmland that he sold to the Mennonites for $12,000 an acre. He and his husband/wife moved to slumlord's vicinity, Clarksville TN. I guess they can buy a lot of K-Y jelly for 2.4 million dollars.

Worked with a girl who had a daughter, very pretty girl, and she was into banging the boys when she was younger. Looked at a picture she posted on Facebook, and lo and behold if her new "partner" wasn't the ugliest azz girl you ever saw.

I know several gay men and worked with some professionally. Not all gays are flamboyant nor do they want to shove their lifestyle in everyone's faces. Many, likely most, just want to have a peaceful life just like you and I.
Worked with one who, whenever you disagreed with him on any political subject, his go-to was “that’s homophobic”. Uh, dude, we weren’t even discussing homosexuality. Whatever.

Rented a room for 4 months from a couple of lesbians after I walked out on my second wife. We’re still friends.

So, I’ve met both types. Like anything else, I really don’t give a crap what you do as long as you don’t try to force it on me.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/02/20
Lesbians can be a strange lot. There was young woman who did floor maintenance where I worked on the overnight shift. She would often show up at work bruised, black eye, split lip. I'd try to tell her to get out of that relationship before she gets killed. "But I love her," was all she'd say, with tears in her eyes. Then her girlfriend started coming to work with her, because she didn't trust her with the guys on the crew. I told the girlfriend that, since she wasn't an employee, she couldn't stay. So, she would sleep in their car. The floor girl was pretty easy on the eyes, but the jealous, abusive girlfriend looked like a hairy ape. Hard to understand.

I do. Not a schit load because our social circles don’t cross that far. But they do cross some what. The music scene is where I cross paths with them most often. I have even came to call some of them my friends. The ones I know are mostly just good people, not much different than me other than the fact that They’re gay. And even that is not always obvious. They don’t shove it in your face and I don’t go lookin for it. Life’s to short...
Do you know any gay people?

most of the catholic brothers of the order at our school were closet donut punchers.

have know a few admitted gays, and then theres those that said they were not gay
but had slept with a number of males who definitely were.

BTW; I seriously doubt you dont know any gay people,
more like you dont know who is gay of the people you do know.

One of my kids pallbearers is lesbian. I'd trust her with my house keys ( she knows where they're hidden anyway) credit card, and wife. For a small town, ours has a substantial bunch. Most are model citizens.
Know a bunch of gay people.

Not a damn one is happy, no matter what they claim.
Every one is an alcoholic, chain smoker, or does other drugs,.
Most are medicated for bipolar and other mental disorders.

Yup, there's a bunch of F'd up heteros.
But EVERY gay person I've known, has been way more fugged up.

Self destructive they are.
Moreso than the average person.

I don't get it.
Originally Posted by Nathan13
If you trust TV as a representation of real a life, about 70 percent of the population is gay

And the rest are in an interracial relationship! Sad
An AWFUL lot of males I've run across will do that too, birdy.

Probably more than the lesbians, even.

Geno

Aww heck, of course I know that, the pricks.

Just as often though the bonds of brotherhood transcends mere women. A guy who will go after your woman behind your back is actually doing you a favor, showing you he’s someone you CAN’T trust to watch your back, and testing the loyalty of the woman you’re with.

And you knows what’s more important than even all of that.....................?

......motorcycles 🙂

Or so I used to joke back then, but actually, turns out it’s all about grandchildren 🙂
I"m amazed that some don't know a single gay. They have been in numbers since I was a child and knew about it. Circa 70s. Though seemed they didn't flaunt it as goofy as some do these days.

I've known more than a few fine folks that just wired differently.

And known some flamers that just make one want to puke.
My sister is gay and can’t keep a woman over 2 months fights like cats and dogs all of the time
Originally Posted by Buck720
My sister is gay and can’t keep a woman over 2 months fights like cats and dogs all of the time

Lesbian couples suffer a high incidence of domestic violence.
My wife and I went to supper with two queers and didn't even know till the host told us. Both were decent looking gals and acted normal, but apparently they weren't. I honestly don't know what the heck is wrong with some folks.
Likely.

I don't and will not associate with any on my own time. Nor have I or will I allow any near my kids. Same as a wife-beater or meth addict.

Different strokes for different folks. Seems like a thread to see who can be more "woke" than the next or previous poster.
That's a bait and switch
Originally Posted by rost495
I"m amazed that some don't know a single gay. They have been in numbers since I was a child and knew about it. Circa 70s. Though seemed they didn't flaunt it as goofy as some do these days.

I've known more than a few fine folks that just wired differently.

And known some flamers that just make one want to puke.

I said No in the present tense.

There were 2 queers in our high school senior class. Subject to burst into flames 🔥 at any given point we all thought. One was valedictorian.

Did contract work for a pair of lesbians. Great couple of individuals, several repeat calls they only wanted me to do work to their home. Always “all business” when I was there, no PDA. One was girlie the other looked liked a dude with sideburns and a motorcycle chain wallet.
Could never figure out how lesbos hate men but want to be with a woman that looks and acts like one.
Yep, a few. Decent folk.

P
If your boyfriends dick tastes like sh i t he's probably gay.
Several.
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Could never figure out how lesbos hate men but want to be with a woman that looks and acts like one.

I've never met a lesbian that hates men actually. It must just be you. lol
Posted By: GeoW Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
I have known people that I've learned later were said to be queer. Never knowingly associated with any though.

Don't think I've suffered a great loss.

g
Worked with a lesbian.
Nice person.
We'd often go to lunch together, some days she'd drive, others days I did.

She asked me one day if it made me nervous, riding in her truck.........since it had the thin rainbow decal on the back and a rainbow thing on the rear view mirror.

Told her nope. She said "but people might think you're gay".

I told her its her vehicle, no big deal.

Asked her if riding to lunch in my lifted 4x4 and outdoor plate made her feel uncomfortable............because people might think she's a deer hunter?

She laughed.

Drank herself to death at an early age.
Posted By: AB2506 Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
Lots unfortunately.

I have one female cousin I haven't seen for years and years that married a woman.

I worked civic enforcement for 28 years, nearly 30% of the females were lesbian or BI.
Got another one where I work now,
She looks pretty good when she thinks she likes wieners

Shaves her head, changes hair color.........makeup.........looks like hell when she hates wieners.

She's got anxiety and other issues, says it runs in her fam.
All of em on Prozac.

Dunno how true.
10 times the drama of a normal hetero psycho chick.

Originally Posted by Musicianized

I'm fortunate then,

Have known more than one female couple where I'd get the thumbs up from other dudes if they were on my arm.

Neither one butch.

Geno
none who are friends, some who were acquaintances don't know em well enough to judge.
Both my neighbor's kids turned out gay. Boy and a girl. I watched them grow up.

Kinda sad really, the parents will never have grandkids.
My banker is queer as a football bat. He can suck all the "D" he wants to as long as he loans me money.
The Science Behind Straight Women’s Love for Gay Men :

https://newrepublic.com/article/129147/science-behind-straight-womens-love-gay-men
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
I was friends with a guy in my high school in 1969.
He later decided he was gay.
He did not want anything to do with us straight friends anymore.
He moved to San Francisco.
He caught AIDS and died ~1980.
yeah, MR NAMBLA... aka Paddler...

wish he'd get AIDS like Clark's High School buddy did...
And end up with the same results..
While I believe that homosexuality is a stain upon mankind, the fact that so many people accept it as "normal", and see nothing wrong with it, is even worse. I'm not saying to hate them and stone them to death, though it's done in other countries, but I am saying that it's wrong to condone it.

God made a man and a woman, and He gave the man a sexual organ that would fit in the woman's sexual organ, and He did so much as not to create a bond between man and woman, but so they could procreate, therefore insuring the survival of the species. Two men who are queers, and two women who are lezzies, cannot procreate, and that goes against the grain of what God intended. You cannot argue with this, as we are children of God and He has told us what He thinks about homosexuality.

So, when you come on here and say that you know some homosexuals, and you see nothing wrong with their behavior, you've just stepped over a line that I believe is an important one. I don't think God wants us to hate them, rather I believe He wants us to show them the error of their ways, in the hopes that they will repent their sins, and get on His side. But, make no mistake about it, God is very plain.........homosexuality is an abomination, and those who practice it will spend eternity in Hell. Do you really want to see someone go there? When you say that you see nothing wrong with it, you've just said that it's okay for them to burn in Hell.
Spot on James.

It's sin. Period.

People like to make certain sins "sexy" and rant and rave.
And hate. These are the Christians?

Meanwhile, the sin everyday. Falling to their individual weaknesses.
It's all the same.

Boinking your buddies wife.
Boinking your girlfriend.
Boinking your buddy.

No I can't personally name a gay person in my life.
There are several my daughter knows in school.

Used to interact with the gay stepson of a hunting buddy.
He didn't live here, so I only saw him occasionally.
A good guy, he wasn't flaming. Treated his mom well,
productive member of society, just a person.

Always thought it was such a shame he was queer.

Whoopsie! wink

I lied.

The principle of our elementary school. Lesbo.
Doesn't hide or flaunt it. My oldest spent 6 years
In that school. Never knew. Figured it out one day
when we saw them in the store. Just two Butch
women together. Said, "They look like lesbians."
I about died laughing.

We had several interactions with that women.
Everyone handled perfectly.

If I had been hiring, I would have opposed hiring her.
Now, I would defend her.

Another administrator I know has problems with his
Dick. He sticks it in every hole he can find. Even
bragging to buddies that it was hard to make T time.
When your in bed with an 18 year old. Student.

Who is worse?
Sure, I know some homos. As long as they don’t get to blatant, I can tolerate them. Here in Miami, there are LOT of .em.
Gay aunt, she was married 6 times before she realized men werent for her.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I about died laughing.

Now, I would defend her.

Who is worse?
I'd be keeping a close eye on both of them. They may seem nice in innocent conversation, but unless you investigate, you'll never know what BS they are pushing on your kids during class time. What health and anti-bullying material is your school using?
Posted By: krp Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
I worked over 2 years at a major university, so yep lots of gays, none put a sign in my face and said I have to celebrate their gayness so whatever. I was the old white country straight guy, was popular because I greeted everyone with a smile and positive word and good humor. Not a lot of happy people that were liberal and/or gay, so a little positiveness and good word goes a long way, many would stop for a word when they saw me, leave with a smile.

Had one guy ask me in a meeting how many guns I owned, I said about 15, some said really? others wow, but no one went ballistic they were curious. I said all women should have one and learn to shoot, quite a few nods.

There were on campus active shooter classes, operational director asked if I would attend one and comment. About 50 staff attended, they would run simulations, sending a volunteers out with plastic guns to try and attack the room, once they were out a defense was planned.

Run, hide, fight... run first, if you can't then hide, if you are found then fight.

Last simulation the AV director volunteered, he went out with an ar15, he was to attack the room. When he left the plan was to pile tables and chairs against the door, a group would be hiding behind tables he could see and others would be lined against the wall to attack when he pushed the door open moving the blockade, odds were some of the front ones will get shot but the shooter will be overrun. I looked at the situation and there was a blind spot by the door and wall for one person so I took it, everyone else was on the other side waiting for the tables to be moved. Door opened out and the guy didn't try to move the tables he put the gun over as if to shoot right in front of my face, I grab the forearm and jerk up. Funny how even in simulation your adrenaline all of a sudden jumps, his must of too because he didn't let go of the gun, I drug him up over the table scattering chairs, bruised his ribs and he finally let go. I walked over to the podium and slammed the gun down went and sat down, everyone staring at me. I was a popular guy for an old white straight guy. I apologized to the AV guy but he said he was fine and didn't think he could have been taken that easily.

Anyway, I don't like liberals and gays when they act like [bleep], when they act like a human being I don't like them any less than conservative [bleep].

Kent
Originally Posted by JamesJr
While I believe that homosexuality is a stain upon mankind, the fact that so many people accept it as "normal", and see nothing wrong with it, is even worse. I'm not saying to hate them and stone them to death, though it's done in other countries, but I am saying that it's wrong to condone it.

God made a man and a woman, and He gave the man a sexual organ that would fit in the woman's sexual organ, and He did so much as not to create a bond between man and woman, but so they could procreate, therefore insuring the survival of the species. Two men who are queers, and two women who are lezzies, cannot procreate, and that goes against the grain of what God intended. You cannot argue with this, as we are children of God and He has told us what He thinks about homosexuality.

So, when you come on here and say that you know some homosexuals, and you see nothing wrong with their behavior, you've just stepped over a line that I believe is an important one. I don't think God wants us to hate them, rather I believe He wants us to show them the error of their ways, in the hopes that they will repent their sins, and get on His side. But, make no mistake about it, God is very plain.........homosexuality is an abomination, and those who practice it will spend eternity in Hell. Do you really want to see someone go there? When you say that you see nothing wrong with it, you've just said that it's okay for them to burn in Hell.

Then God shouldn't wire them up like he does. Guys just don't wake up some day and decide to switch teams. They are born with it.
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Then God shouldn't wire them up like he does. Guys just don't wake up some day and decide to switch teams. They are born with it.
They are usually abused into it.

James, I wish that I was as sure of what God wants and/or thinks as you are.
If I were being honest, I really have no clue as to our Creator's specific desires ....and I'm unsure that anyone else does either?
By the way, LOTS of female gay couples have and raise children.
Take Care
Originally Posted by Tyrone

I don't believe that except in rare cases. But for the sake of argument, if it is true then God could stop the abuse and prevent it from happening. Same as stopping the priests from molesting kids and cancer in kids.
Haha! You guys still wont turn the TV off!

Crazy.
Posted By: Pugs Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
I'm always surprised that my fellow conservatives, who rightly revere the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, forget the Declaration of Independence. Our freedom to pursue Life Liberty and Happiness is a core idea that led to why we were compelled to form our great country.

Who people sleep with, love and how they behave is no reflection on me or how I feel. As long as they are not hurting anyone else they are acting out their desires on that core tenet and they have as much right as I do to pursue my happiness.

To the core question, I know a bunch including two cousins and an uncle as well as a neighbor and a fair number of folks at work. I don't care as long as they act like responsible citizens, family members and neighbors. I don't need to understand why they think tab A fits into slot B.

TV's come with an off-switch if it bothers you.

Nice Post Pugs.
I’d be much more concerned about catching norovirus than ever catching the Gay bug...

I’ve never been inoculated against being Gay. I feel 100% safe walking around. But, I guess, I just live a dangerous life. 😎
A purely libertine post that the Founding Fathers would not have recognized as their idea of freedom or liberty.
Need I say more...This pushes the envelope and is more than disgusting IMO.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: rte Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
I know one homosexual,that's all I need to know about sexual deviancy.

[Linked Image from theblacksphere.net]

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”

Goals Of The Communist Party
We've got a few distant family members that are gay, one you would never know it unless she was with her g/f. I don't really care one way or the other if someone is gay, it ain't none of my business.
Posted By: joken2 Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20

I've known several over my lifetime. A couple of younger males I knew back when they were still young kids well before they reached puberty already were showing a strong leaning toward common feminine interests, mannerisms, speech patterns, etc..

I've also known and known of some that married people of the opposite sex, sired/birthed children, then later entered into same sex relationships exclusively.

Some were rough, tough farm boy/outdoor/hard-core sports jock type 'Manly' men or beauty queen type 'Girly' girls that I'd never have believed could be homosexual or at some point make the switch from hetero to homo. I've been surprised more than once...

I couldn't begin to count how many of both 'flaming' and subdued type homosexuals that worked at places where I have or business where we frequented over the years.

No telling the number of bisexual 'switch-hitters' there are.

One thing I do believe though is they can be every bit as opportunistic in seeking sex as heterosexuals.

Posted By: Huntz Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
Only deflave.
Posted By: barm Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20

I have met a few. A friend from high school, a guy in a previous job, a woman in a previous job, a brother-in-law, and nephew. The only person who told me of their choice was my friend from high school. I guess he told me because I knew him when he was dating women. The other people I mentioned I would never had known they were gay except all of the heterosexual people gossiping about them behind their backs. TV is not a great example of how life actually exists for anything, IMHO. Whether you are gay or straight, it is never a good idea to define yourself by sex. The same could be said for politics and religion. I think people should spend more time conversing on how they are alike instead of how they are different. Like all of us here on the 'fire, we enjoy parts of the outdoor experience and share that with each other. This will make us stronger.
Yes, both family members and co-workers. A few of the most brilliant co-workers I've ever had were gay. Others were average workers. Odds are there are/were others I never knew about. I've worked in the same field for decades, living both in tiny towns and big cities, with gay people at about the same proportion, seems to me.
Yep
Being in the hair biz we’ve employed more than a few

1 of them is a manager for my wife’s biz.

He made 6 figures last year just off his work behind the chair. Add his mgmt bonuses and he did really well

He’s been as loyal as a dog to my wife, therefore he’s earned my loyalty.

I love her beyond reason even though she gives many reasons to do so.

If you have my wife’s back in good times & bad, but particularly bad, then I have your back

Regardless of race, creed, national origin or sexual preference.

Just how it is for me 🤷🏻‍♂️
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Nice Post Pugs.

+1. Very well said Pugs
Posted By: Hubert Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
I was in the ARMY for 20 years so I met a few. but they never tried anything with me. some hinted about it but I let them know that men were not my game... only someone with the proper equipment interested me. so they never pushed it.. I dident make it a big deal and even played poker with them as long as they dident cheat...
Posted By: djs Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20

5% of the US population (that's 1 in 20) openly identified as LBGTQ (Lesbian, Bi-sexual, Gay, Transgender, Queer) in a 2017 Gallop Poll.

It is estimated that up to 16% are LBGTQ, but don't identify as such (that's 1 in 7). Many are in conventional relationships, but have secret lives!

Estimate how many people do you know and divide by the above!!

It is also a choice they make. They are not born gay.
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook

If I were being honest, I really have no clue as to our Creator's specific desires ....and I'm unsure that anyone else does either?
Take Care

Spook, The word of God, the Bible, makes it very plain what he thinks of homosexuality, and he pulls no punches............it is an abomination. I don't know why anyone would think differently.

As to them having children..........a gay couple, 2 women or 2 men, cannot have children.........and if you don't know what I mean by that, then go back to school and take biology over again........lol. A gay woman can get pregnant from artificial insemination or find a male willing to impregnate her, but she and her gay partner cannot do it themselves.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
My wife said the only software engineer better than her was some gay guy.
He was very handsome.
He was giving her gifts at work.
I said, "HE HAD BETTER BE GAY!"

I don't believe that except in rare cases. But for the sake of argument, if it is true then God could stop the abuse and prevent it from happening. Same as stopping the priests from molesting kids and cancer in kids.

You are avoiding the devil issue here too. He is VERY strong. So you can't just blame it all on God.

But as to abusing, you could abuse me a long time and the last thing that would come of it would me being gay... thats almost a ridiculous idea to me.
Posted By: djs Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
Originally Posted by Pugs
I'm always surprised that my fellow conservatives, who rightly revere the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, forget the Declaration of Independence. Our freedom to pursue Life Liberty and Happiness is a core idea that led to why we were compelled to form our great country.

Who people sleep with, love and how they behave is no reflection on me or how I feel. As long as they are not hurting anyone else they are acting out their desires on that core tenet and they have as much right as I do to pursue my happiness.

To the core question, I know a bunch including two cousins and an uncle as well as a neighbor and a fair number of folks at work. I don't care as long as they act like responsible citizens, family members and neighbors. I don't need to understand why they think tab A fits into slot B.

TV's come with an off-switch if it bothers you.

Excellent and informed post, Pugs.

People do not choose to be gay (or LBGTQ) - who ever wants to be thought of as they are? This is the way nature (or God, depending on your beliefs) made them.

It is also a choice they make. They are not born gay.

So you're saying the boy that acts very feminine, looks very feminine, plays with Barbie dolls, who's voice never changes and then ends up with a boyfriend in college wasn't born gay? Was he corrupted in college? No not all gays are obviously physically more like the other sex but they were born with no emotional desire for the other sex, its just the way it is. Granted, some are bisexual there may be an argument for learned behaviour there, I don't know.
Went in to the office.
A few managers, team leaders and me (6 people).
Saw a supervisor walking down hall some ways off, coming to the office I figured.

So I said " hey I read on the web one in seven is queer ".
They looked around and there were only six.

Then in walks the supervisor.

i said " well theres the c*cksucker!"

They freakin howled.
A purely libertine post that the Founding Fathers would not have recognized as their idea of freedom or liberty.

You were there to know that?

Let's not forget, some of them didn't recognize freedom and liberty for indentured servants, people of color, women, and Native Americans either.

They wouldn't have recognized an electric light switch , or an aero-plane. Some of them may have looked at them as the Devil's creations, I'd bet most would have accepted them.

And have you seen pictures of how our Founding "Fathers" dressed? Powdered wigs? And those pants (breeches) ? Tell me them pants ain't gay. You'd wear a pair to high school when you were a kid?

Geno
I knew a lesbian that was an identical twin.
The other was straight.
Not sure what happened.

Maybe some early trauma?

Do know the queer one smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish.

Do think some folks hormonally programmed to be gay.
Also think for many, its just a choice.

One does not have to be a slave to programming. I disagree w heteros banging all they can. Just because its straight doesnt mean its right.

Talked to my lesbian coworker, about religious view.
Both respectful, just actually wondering where each stood.
She could not believe in a God if He made her queer, and then being queer was a sin.

So....didnt believe in God.

My response was that we all have faults and that we are to go by the Book. That if we gave things to Him to solve, it would work out.

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Rather than try it, she turned away. Refused to try and change and see if something better could be had.
Nice person, proly burning in hell. That sucks.

Died before the age of 50 due to alcoholism.

Guess choosing gay to be happy didnt work so well.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
If you don't know any, then you either live in a cave or are incredibly obtuse. They are (and always have been ) around us and that they did (or do) in the privacy of their own home is their business. The problem I think is when they try to push their agenda on the rest of us and that's where I take exception. Then again the same can be said of any other agenda or practice I don't agree with and you try to push it....besides, ALL good looking chicks should be "bi" wink
hey jorge,

should that wink be a whistle

Maybe a wolf whistle?

smile

Geno
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
hey jorge,

Maybe a wolf whistle?

smile

Geno

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by rost495
But as to abusing, you could abuse me a long time and the last thing that would come of it would me being gay... thats almost a ridiculous idea to me.
Were you abused as a child?
Amazing and wild movie starring Al Pacino and directed by the great Billy Friedkin.

Originally Posted by hookeye
I knew a lesbian that was an identical twin.
The other was straight.
Not sure what happened.

Maybe some early trauma?

Do know the queer one smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish.

Do think some folks hormonally programmed to be gay.
Also think for many, its just a choice.

One does not have to be a slave to programming. I disagree w heteros banging all they can. Just because its straight doesnt mean its right.

Talked to my lesbian coworker, about religious view.
Both respectful, just actually wondering where each stood.
She could not believe in a God if He made her queer, and then being queer was a sin.

So....didnt believe in God.

My response was that we all have faults and that we are to go by the Book. That if we gave things to Him to solve, it would work out.

They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Rather than try it, she turned away. Refused to try and change and see if something better could be had.
Nice person, proly burning in hell. That sucks.

Died before the age of 50 due to alcoholism.

Guess choosing gay to be happy didnt work so well.

Can you imagine trying to be gay, if someone told you that a God you can't conceive of wanted you to? I doubt it. I didn't ever choose to be attracted to women, it just happened. I'm not even in control of the women I'm attracted to, it's just an automatic reaction. If someone told me that God wanted me to be attracted to fat girls because that was his will, I'd be SOL. I can't imagine how I would even begin to try something like that. I can only imagine gay people must feel kinda the same.
Lived a few places where they are common. Never formed any close relationships, even when I was a heathen. They were just too messed up such that I had no desire to have any of their mentally messed up drama splash on me.

Originally Posted by hookeye
Know a bunch of gay people.

Not a damn one is happy, no matter what they claim.
Every one is an alcoholic, chain smoker, or does other drugs,.
Most are medicated for bipolar and other mental disorders.

Yup, there's a bunch of F'd up heteros.
But EVERY gay person I've known, has been way more fugged up.

Self destructive they are.
Moreso than the average person.

I don't get it.

When I deliberately cut out as many drunks, addicts, messed up and evil folks out of my life as I could, only one homosexual acquaintance was left. Dude is actually a bit of a prude and is generally well-adjusted.

But hookeye is right, for the most part. They are a miserable and destructive bunch.

Take Care

He did leave a Book. The easiest to understand bits, aside from the straight histories, are those on moral guidance for personal conduct. Folk might get all confused on transubstantiation, the nature of the Trinity, or the Office of the keys. What mystery is there regarding "Do not steal" or "Do not fornicate?" They got English translations nowadays, so you don't need to read Hebrew or Greek.

People blow squid ink when they really know what the deal is, but don't want to be held to the standard or don't want to have to speak out about it in public.

==============

Two last things:
1. Personal conduct does indeed impact the entire community.
The homosexual who contracts AIDS and then goes on welfare for his $8000/month anti-HIV drugs is just one way to quantify the impact of personal conduct on the community. That is nigh on to $100k/year. Ten such folk is ~$1million/year sucked out of the community.

For $1million/year, how much roadway could be paved, how many classes could be taught, how many inoculations administered, how many calories could be provided for the hungry?

2. License of immoral and destructive conduct leads to more destructive conduct and more people destroyed who would not otherwise be harmed if there was no license.
The trans-foolishness shows his in spades. Some girl in MS or HS decided she ought to be a boy, then three or four other girls decide to go tranny. If the first had ben hammered and dissuaded from the get-go and it made apparent to all that tranny-foolishness was not to be tolerate, those other girls would likely have avoided much grief.
Say that AIDs dude is rich and has insurance?
That $8,000/month may not raise the taxes, but it is still going to impact health insurance rates!

jfruser, thanks for your comment, you hit that one outta the park!
Originally Posted by jfruser

Take Care

He did leave a Book. The easiest to understand bits, aside from the straight histories, are those on moral guidance for personal conduct. Folk might get all confused on transubstantiation, the nature of the Trinity, or the Office of the keys. What mystery is there regarding "Do not steal" or "Do not fornicate?" They got English translations nowadays, so you don't need to read Hebrew or Greek.

People blow squid ink when they really know what the deal is, but don't want to be held to the standard or don't want to have to speak out about it in public.

==============

Two last things:
1. Personal conduct does indeed impact the entire community.
The homosexual who contracts AIDS and then goes on welfare for his $8000/month anti-HIV drugs is just one way to quantify the impact of personal conduct on the community. That is nigh on to $100k/year. Ten such folk is ~$1million/year sucked out of the community.

For $1million/year, how much roadway could be paved, how many classes could be taught, how many inoculations administered, how many calories could be provided for the hungry?

2. License of immoral and destructive conduct leads to more destructive conduct and more people destroyed who would not otherwise be harmed if there was no license.
The trans-foolishness shows his in spades. Some girl in MS or HS decided she ought to be a boy, then three or four other girls decide to go tranny. If the first had ben hammered and dissuaded from the get-go and it made apparent to all that tranny-foolishness was not to be tolerate, those other girls would likely have avoided much grief.

Amen. Being "tolerant" is how we ended up with transgender teenagers wanting tampons in the men's room and queens reading queer stories to little kids at the library.

Ive read said book. More than once.
I dont recall "written by God" at the beginning or end of any of the chapters in "The Book ", I will look again just to be sure.
Men have written lots of books about no shortage of Gods....and can you believe it ? , they all claim to be divinely inspired.

The last sentence in your first paragraph should read... They HAVE English translations..... as opposed to "They got English translations".
If your interpretation of "The Book" is as good as your use of English .... you're probably the last person to be telling anyone what to believe.

You're very obviously Bible belt but out of curiosity , are you Baptist or Pentecostal?

I've got a 2nd cousin that is. Our granny was always convinced that it was because he'd peed on an electric fence when he was a kid. She said it "must have overcharged his little battery..."
The ol ladys dad was gay
Well she said he was bi.
I said suck a d ick and youre gay.

He was also a spoiled rich kid, alcoholic that abandoned his family.

Never amounted to chit, died penniless.

Would have been a total piece of crap if hetero.
Being gay was just his excuse.

Got a gay cousin. A bit smarmy.....always. Raging drunk.
Never bothered me. We' re cool. But he is and always will be a fuggup. If he didnt hook up w some other old rich queen hed been dead by now.
Ever notice how queers are a bit arrogant....snooty.....either in a purely vile pissed at the world manner, or w a dash of Rip Taylor?

Everyone Ive met thought they were special.
Some way more than others.

Art and music.major......can spot a queer from way off.
Amazing how others dont know.

Its obvious.

Kids had a friend from HS. Met him at a game, knew his parents. Told my old lady hes a poof. She said nope.
Two yrs later he comes out of the closet, his parents didnt know.

Makes me wonder if they ever paid any attention to the kid.

College now...away from home, hes gone fuggin crazy.
Hes gonna be dead soon.

Kids say its getting bad. Drama drama.....real and imagined.

Full on psycho
Say that AIDs dude is rich and has insurance?
That $8,000/month may not raise the taxes, but it is still going to impact health insurance rates!

jfruser, thanks for your comment, you hit that one outta the park!

So will the person who smoked and got lung cancer, or maybe the person who drank to much and needs a new liver.
They are all live style choices.
Posted By: JeffA Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
HIV meds are around $2K a month, give or take....

Treatment probably runs at par with obesity and the self inflicted diabetes that goes with it..
You can say all that, but you can't say "it's harmless" or "it doesn't affect me".
Posted By: paint Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20
Sure, I think it’d be strange if a person nowadays doesn’t know one or two. The fella that cuts my Wife and Daughter’s hair is for sure, but he hasn’t harmed anyone that I know.

Went to school with a few of em, and they never messed with anyone. I figured it was their business.

The “in your face types” with a bumper sticker mentality piss me off, but those types piss me off no matter what they call themselves.

I figure that I have a hard enough time dealing with my own sins, so I’ll not be pointing a finger at someone else’s. The Big Man upstairs will sort all of that out for us eventually.
Originally Posted by paint
The “in your face types” with a bumper sticker mentality piss me off, but those types piss me off no matter what they call themselves.

Well said.
Originally Posted by JeffA

Treatment probably runs at par with obesity and the self inflicted diabetes that goes with it..

For ONE drug. Generally, folks with HIV take several anti-HIV drugs of various sorts. The cost runs, on average, $8000/year/HIV patient.

Here,take a gander at this handy-dandy drug cost estimator, updated MAR2019:
https://www.healthline.com/health/hiv-aids/cost-of-treatment

I'm not pulling $8000/year out of my fourth point of contact. Got family in health care and health insurance. The cost to maintain an HIV patient in health is nuts and the $8000 is only part. This is due to the greatly higher rate of equally risky and destructive behaviors correlated with homosexual activity.

Compare that to the obesity-related drugs, cost-wise. You will find that the cost for blood pressure meds, cholesterol meds, etc. is much less.

I dont recall "written by God" at the beginning or end of any of the chapters in "The Book ", I will look again just to be sure.
Men have written lots of books about no shortage of Gods....and can you believe it ? , they all claim to be divinely inspired.

The last sentence in your first paragraph should read... They HAVE English translations..... as opposed to "They got English translations".
If your interpretation of "The Book" is as good as your use of English .... you're probably the last person to be telling anyone what to believe.

You're very obviously Bible belt but out of curiosity , are you Baptist or Pentecostal?

Originally Posted by nonlibri

Doubtful you've read it, given what you wrote subsequent to that.

Originally Posted by pedant

"I say there, good man shopkeeper, I'll have some of that top-shelf grammatical pedantry."

I am writing quick & dirty forum posts, not an article for publishing or a proposal that is going to the customer. FTR, I am published and have been paid for my writing. I am the guy they pull in for certain portions of the proposal due to my subject mater expertise, also to check for taste & feel, as I know how the customer likes it to read.

So, no edits after the fact. YOU are not worthy of an edit, to be frank.

Originally Posted by otto

https://youtu.be/2j3adcbEwSM?t=53

You are a hoot. Keep going, you're on a roll.

This creed-confessing non-calvinist infant-baptized yankee will break out some popcorn to see what comes next. It ought to be good.

One pointer: Aristotle was not Belgian.
Quick and dirty forum posts that take up more space than every post prior? Right
Posted By: JeffA Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/03/20

For ONE drug. Generally, folks with HIV take several anti-HIV drugs of various sorts. The cost runs, on average, $8000/year/HIV patient.

The chart on the site you provided the link for is spot on.

You are wrong and you are either mis-quoting your sources or they are wrong as well on the $8K number.

The more expensive drugs listed on your chart ($2k - $3k) are whats looked at by those that need them as a luxury drug, they are great if you can afford them but your insurance company isn't going to pay for them.

I know of 2 individuals that take these drugs and over the years they have had their ups and downs with paying for them due to insurance complications.

Both have had to get help through organizations that assist with "copay" costs due to insurances not covering enough on the drugs they needed.

On guy, an employee, I've had to help when he has been in between insurances and copay assistance.
His monthly runs about $1600.00, It's a fact, I've had to pay it for him.

The other guy is a friend of the family whom I have consulted with due to my employee's issues.
He turned me on to the copay assistance idea which I passed along to my employee.

He does different drugs than my employee and his does cost more, his monthly runs just over $2K.

So, I'm dealing with reality, not hearsay or crap that one might conjure up from the internet.

Your numbers are bullschit.....
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I about died laughing.

Now, I would defend her.

Who is worse?
I'd be keeping a close eye on both of them. They may seem nice in innocent conversation, but unless you investigate, you'll never know what BS they are pushing on your kids during class time. What health and anti-bullying material is your school using?

Both kids are out of that school.
I monitored for pro-gay stuff, never saw any.
Normal pile of anti bullying crap.

Which I would support, if it was real. It's not.
No different than ever. Teachers ignore the [bleep], while making
kids afraid to defend themselves. Pretty much the universal
story I hear about all schools.

We are a very conservative area. She got the job
because of being in a prominent family that had a large
retail business go tits up. She needed a job.

Actually, the family now has a LGS with a decent internet
presence.
I'm always amazed at the closedmindedness of some of our members here.
Certainly. And that's why I am not on Facebook, etc.
I worked with a guy that no one knew was gay. He tried to overcome it, got married. His wife knew going in. They made it a couple of years and then split. I found out on a visit to see him after he had quit working where I did. House full of them at his place.

He was a good guy and a skilled craftsman with wood. Not at all effeminate but turned out he was on that end. After the divorce he didn't try to hide it. His dad disowned him, two brothers did too. Sister accepted it. He became promiscuous. Died of Kaposi Sarcoma, an Aids related cancer about a year into his new lifestyle. His family didn't come to his funeral except for the sister. This was in the nineties.
Within this thread it's not hard to pick out who the fa@@gets are or those that protect them is it
Posted By: Goosey Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/04/20
Dozens
Originally Posted by Goosey
Dozens
Birds of a feather....
Who woulda guessed.
I think some you guys are homophobes. I know my sexuality maybe some of you dont
I think some you guys are homophobes. I know my sexuality maybe some of you dont

Well, I'll admit I dont know your sexuality, and please refrain from enlightening me.

Sure, I wont be around the disease ridden mentally ill perverted pieces of STD shlt, but you go ahead!
I am a man and I love everything about a woman’s body
I am a man and I love everything about a woman’s body

Me too, well, except for armpit hair. smile
We learnt about homophones in school.
A homophobe is a homophone
a home phone sounds like a homophone but I’m not sure if that still works anymore
We learnt about homos in school.

I did too, that sombitch could run like a deer when I was chunking rocks at him!
Ya know cause everybody got a cell phone

Only old homos still have a home phone
Originally Posted by gunner500

I did too, that sombitch could run like a deer when I was chunking rocks at him!

Lmao

Can they run fast in Crocs? With their wrists all floppin around?
No chit ld and Slum, I walked home with a kid in 6th grade, we had a football game that night, Mom was to pick me up after the game when she got back into town, me and bud went to the city lake to fish after school, this pf-ag walked up to us and ask if we believed in brotherly love, then exposed himself, that sombitch better be glad I didn't have my 30-30, would have shot his ass dead right there!

Whew. Dejavue. Would have never remembered it but for that. In high school in the 60s some of us with split and fixed Texas DL cards would go to a bar in Beeville. Had an AF base there. Go in the restroom as the need arose and whip up on whoever propositioned you. Dayom. We thought that was a hoot. Dayom. Another life before the LORD. Thank GOD.

Can they run fast in Crocs? With their wrists all floppin around?

That could explain the guys that have limp wristing problem shooting a handgun
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Whew. Dejavue. Would have never remembered it but for that. In high school in the 60s some of us with split and fixed Texas DL cards would go to a bar in Beeville. Had an AF base there. Go in the restroom as the need arose and whip up on whoever propositioned you. Dayom. We thought that was a hoot. Dayom. Another life before the LORD. Thank GOD.

Bars should put up no p-hag signs!
Fo sho bro.
Yeah right, but only after the 3 rd dance

Laffing

Gotdamn, village people? sick
Yeah right, but only after the 3 rd dance

Laffing

That ain't ever happened bro.

Told them to fire me if they wished at a major privately owned multidisiplinary clinic years ago if they felt strongly enough about equal opportunity employment they were going to take the great ophthalmic tech I had taught for 2 years for a big wheel surgeon who wanted her when they were going to trade me a gsy Male nurse to help me.

Ha. They gave the gay to the newly hired pediatrician.
I know some. Mostly from work situations. So far all pretty good people I trust and they do their job well. I Also follow this new rule where you treat other people how you would want do be treated so I get along with them just fine. Some of you should look into it.
I didnt need the distraction ov having a kook looking at my ass while bending over to look in a patient's eye.

No problem if the squirrel hadnt let anyone know he was gay. To bad they just arent built that way.

Dont ask, dont tell was a good thing. It didnt last long because it kept them from trolling their dong.
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
I know some. Mostly from work situations. So far all pretty good people I trust and they do their job well. I Also follow this new rule where you treat other people how you would want do be treated so I get along with them just fine. Some of you [bleep] should look into it.

So you like and get along with p-hags and call us dirty names because we don't?
Jag was beating them off with a stick......
Jag was beating them off with a stick......

I'm having a real fu-ked up visual right now slim Jim. laugh
I know some. Mostly from work situations. So far all pretty good people I trust and they do their job well. I Also follow this new rule where you treat other people how you would want do be treated so I get along with them just fine. Some of you [bleep] should look into it.

Yeah. Wonder what bleep stands for?
What ever you say, Cap.

Yeah. Wonder what bleep stands for?

Aint no telling Slim Jim.
What ever you say, Cap.

I just sent a pic to your cell of what kicked my ass today! grin
I said that some of the posters were being a-holes. And I edited it because I realized me saying that was not much of a good example of how I want to be treated.

I like people or don't like them based on who they are and if they live honestly and work hard and treat others with respect. I don't much give a Dann who they share a bed with, that's none of my business and it doesn't come up during daily life with any of the people I have worked with who were gay.

Don't see the point in hating someone who doesn't live like me when their choices aren't hurting anyone. if they did hurt someone else then that's a very different thing. And if they made it their job to prance around and spread their sexuality for everyone to see that's different too.
I said that some of the posters were being a-holes. And I edited it because I realized me saying that was not much of a good example of how I want to be treated.

I like people or don't like them based on who they are and if they live honestly and work hard and treat others with respect. I don't much give a Dann who they share a bed with, that's none of my business and it doesn't come up during daily life with any of the people I have worked with who were gay.

Don't see the point in hating someone who doesn't live like me when their choices aren't hurting anyone. if they did hurt someone else then that's a very different thing. And if they made it their job to prance around and spread their sexuality for everyone to see that's different too.

If you were a 12 year old boy fishing with a buddy and one came up and exposed himself you would, then a few short years later because a bisexual needle freak wanted to sell his blood, the Baptist Hospital in little rock Arkansas through a transfusion shot that tainted blood into your Grand Mother, who at that time had been bravely battling leukemia for ten years and killed her, you damn sure would!

If you looked down onto that hospital bed to see a once healthy beautiful woman reduced to 66 lbs of bones with no hair on her head struggle to tell you her Thanksgiving dinner that year was hanging in that iv bottle you BYGOD would Sir!

NOT ALL SITUATIONS AND EXPERIENCES ARE COOKIE CUTTER SIR! I fu-king hate p-hags and dope heads, for what they've done, and the BLIGHT they continue to be on society!
If that happened to me then sure I would hate that bastard. But I wouldn't waste my energy being angry at every homosexual on the planet. I'm truly sorry you and yours went thru that...some people aren't worth the bullet they deserve.
It will change your attitude for life Sir.
Fair enough. And I meant no disrespect. I guess I'm just tired of all the bit ching and negativity on here lately, and I should have chosen to shut up
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Jag was beating them off with a stick......[/quote

A stick hell........he was beating them off with both hands

🤣
Fair enough. And I meant no disrespect. I guess I'm just tired of all the bit ching and negativity on here lately, and I should have chosen to shut up

No harm no foul, situations are different, Nov 30 1983 was the day she died, I was a 20 year old kid, that Great Lady had nine children at home and was the wife of a 41 year retired E9 US Army Sargent Major, Gramps saw WWII, Korea and VN, he retired in 1981, she would rise and draw water from a well, build a fire to cook and care for her children, dad of course being one of them, I never saw or heard her complain, and every living day she had was only to bring joy and happiness to others, she didn't deserve to go out that way Sir.

What a Great, Great Lady I still miss dearly.
Damn...sounds like she was the kind we need a lot more of these days...
Damn...sounds like she was the kind we need a lot more of these days...

Sadly they're all dying out, both women and men, we both know well what's coming in behind them, and us, and it's NOT solid. smile
[quote=Jim_Conrad]Jag was beating them off with a stick......[/quote

A stick hell........he was beating them off with both hands

🤣

Hahaha. TFreakingF
What ever you say, Cap.

I just sent a pic to your cell of what kicked my ass today! grin

Hahaha. I reckon so. It wouldnt kick my ass. I'm too old to f with that stuff.
I wouldnt say I hate them. Now, the folks most of them vote for.......

The ones who want to be boy scout troop leaders......
Originally Posted by jorgeI
hey jorge,

Maybe a wolf whistle?

smile

Geno

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Yes sir, when it comes to nice booty.

Better still if there's a bit on top too.

Geno

ive[ known one for a life time. My cousin Craig. As early as I can remember, he was different. He didn't care to come outside and play, he'd last about 5/10 minutes then go back inside to be with the women. Well, Craig was about as gay as they come. And like he said to me, " Uncle Ricky do you think I'd choose this life? He has no relationship with his brother. His Dad, disowned him. His mother left the family when they were kids - Craig the youngest was probably about 6 or 7, and I remember he took it very bad when his POS mother ran off. Craig faithfully took care of my dear Aunt Hellen when her son -Craigs father- didn't. He cared for her and showed such compassion I'll always love him for who he is, he was a damn site better person than his straight brother or father. He's a hair dresser, beloved by his clientele, works hard and has been very successful. He leads a very lonely life.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/04/20
I know of 2 individuals that take these drugs and over the years they have had their ups and downs with paying for them due to insurance complications.

Both have had to get help through organizations that assist with "copay" costs due to insurances not covering enough on the drugs they needed.

On guy, an employee, I've had to help when he has been in between insurances and copay assistance.
His monthly runs about $1600.00, It's a fact, I've had to pay it for him.

The other guy is a friend of the family whom I have consulted with due to my employee's issues.
He turned me on to the copay assistance idea which I passed along to my employee.

He does different drugs than my employee and his does cost more, his monthly runs just over $2K.

So, I'm dealing with reality, not hearsay or crap that one might conjure up from the internet.

Your numbers are bullschit.....
So, how much do you think these charities is paying (out of money that could help someone else)?
Posted By: Huntz Re: Do you know any gay people? - 02/04/20
Seems like many here accept that there is no choice in being a fa ggot.It seems to be accepted that they were born that way and can`t help it.I guess that means that child abusers,pornographers,bank robbers,serial murderers were probably born that way also and can`t help them selves.If you accept the born that way premise for one,you must do it for all.There are plenty sick F U C K s running around who want to be known as a person who was born that way and has no CHOICE in how they conduct them selves.Looks like Saul A`s rules are working.
So is it the parents fault if they were born that way? Or if they weren’t born that way?
Abandonment really fuggs kids up.
Guess it a major deal with those that think theyre trans
© 24hourcampfire