Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I'm a lesbian!

Me too!

Waxed Clam or full Bush?

😬😎

I prefer a scent trap..............assuming the bugs have been combed out recently.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Except 2 of those I mentioned specifically explained to me they didn't "choose" anything. The "tomboy" and my USN friend both said as far back as they can remember that's the way they were, pre adolescent, going back to little kid times. Pretty hard life for a girl to be a tomboy in a logging family in a conservative area in the 60's, not sure anyone would 'choose" that as a way of life as a kid.

Geno

One of my brother's kids is gay, nice kid. From the age he was about five, we knew. Kid went through a hard time in his teens around his parent's divorce and (finally) realizing he was as queer as can be --- and was very surprised when we told him we'd known for a long time. He just couldn't figure out how we (across the big pond) could possibly know!

Couple of friends have a boy, same thing. Kid's gay -- he just doesn't know it yet.

Of course, then there's my ex SIL, went to prom with the only gay boy in her class, married and divorced two women, and is now married to a guy. Maybe she just swings both ways.

Whatever, none of my business is the right response in all cases.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
I'm a lesbian!

Me too!

Waxed Clam or full Bush?

😬😎

I prefer a scent trap..............assuming the bugs have been combed out recently.

Geno

🤢🤮🤢😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by k20350
I have a gay Uncle. Hes unmistakably gay. Very Flamboyant. His "partner" is an Irishman. I'd bet any man $100 if they sat next to him in a bar, drank beers with him and shot the $hit never in a million years would u think he was gay. If he didn't tell you you'd never know. They have been together over 40 years. Not my cup of tea but they haven't hurt a soul in their entire lives and pay massive amounts of taxes.

“If he didn’t tell you you’d never know “ is how I prefer it. I don’t need to know and I don’t want to know.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you know any gay people?

NO!!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Worked with a bunch of lesbians. There is a tranny at my work. That just gives me the creeps. I don't judge, and wish everyone happiness in their lives but damn, that tranny guy gives me the friggin creeps!!!

"Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, and more money." -Tom T Hall

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Bunches. But I worked in Austin 40 years. Lot of chicks. Worked with many. Hired one. Damn good worker.

One of the reasons I hate to visit Austin anymore. Then and the idiot liberals have taken over there.

I don’t mind the ones that don’t flaunt it so much. It the in your face butch lesbians that I can’t stand.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
but damn, that tranny guy gives me the friggin creeps!!!

I certainly understand 100%. I’m the same way around preachers!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by nemotheangler
but damn, that tranny guy gives me the friggin creeps!!!

I certainly understand 100%. I’m the same way around preachers!

Some them priests too.

Geno

PS, and lawyers.........but that's a different kind of creepy.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ignoring the Hutterite elephant in the room, I know tons of gay people. I was born and raised in SF and lived for 10 years in NYC and have known gays from as far back as I can remember. The only time it is an issue is when they get political. The thing I've noticed about gays who are liberal (I've known quite a few politically conservative gays too) is that they dial up the rhetoric and lunacy to 11 on the dial and it's in your face, "you're evil if you disagree with what I'm saying" type of crap that the left uses with all groups.

I've also had a number of gays make overtures to me. I worked for a big financial services company in SF in the 80s/90s and my office was on the same floor as the CEO and President, who had a chauffeur. The chauffeur seemed like a nice enough guy and was always hanging out by my office, so we became friendly. I sorta got the hint that he was interested in being more than friends when he would casually start shoulder rubs...then one day he asked if I wanted to see the limo and when we went to the garage he made a move. I was polite and just told him I'm not interested in men at all. That pretty much ended it.

I also had a tranny grab my junk in a cab as we were leaving our law firm's Christmas party in NYC. Even though lots of guys at the firm thought she or he had great tits (fake, of course) and had "joked" about having sex with him/her, I had zero interest and made that clear.

Like someone else said, you probably know lots of people who are gay, even if you don't know they are.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dutch
One ex sister-in-law was gay, or thought she was for 20 years, and is now married with a passel of step-kids, happy as a clam.

Back in my motorcycle period the most egotistical of us all would show up late to our pre-ride breakfasts with an “i was late because I was getting laid” grin on his face, his girlfriend riding on the back.

She left him, then showed up at our next campout with HER girlfriend, we were trying not to laugh. But the guy came up with the best line ever; “at least she didn’t leave me because I wasn’t man enough” grin He went on to marry a blonde millionaire who keeps him in custom motorcycles to this very day.

The two women stayed together for more than 20 years, my buddy’s former girlfriend getting herself impregnated with a turkey baster loaded for her by two homosexual men. They raised a daughter.

That same former girlfriend recently left her dyke girlfriend and married a guy. The dyke girlfriend was devastated, we all felt real bad for her.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
I think it's kinda like being vegan....it doesn't make sense to me, but I really don't care and have no interest in hearing about it. If someone has to make you aware right up front that they are vegan or gay(wonder if there is a correlation here...)then they very likely are boring people who have nothing else going on, so feel the need to bring it up as soon as possible in an attempt to seem interesting. Either way, good indication you won't want to spend much time around them.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Have known many. One in particular served our country during Vietnam and has worked continuously since leaving the navy. Very stand up guy who took in a young girl , adopted and raised her when no one was willing.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's hard to criticize the carpet munchers for doing the same thing I like to, but the fudge packers sort of give me the creeps! No problem as long as one doesn't start trying to use me for a punchboard- - - -then he's going to lose a few bits and pieces!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
If you said “No”. You are the “one”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Our town has a post office and a store/bar combination. In this tiny redneck town, the relief bartender is a lesbian, not a raving crazy, just a normal seeming 50 something gal. She is very popular with the locals, has a sweet disposition and a well developed sense of humor. I've never heard of her hitting on any of the locals, she has been known to donate a can of beans or two to the occasional tramp that wanders through in the summer. She says she is gay, but you never know, she might say that to discourage the surplus of single worthless sons of bitches that hang out down at the bar. I don't know what to think, but she sure is nice to everyone.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a first cousin who's gay and an old friend of my wife's is gay, both women that work hard and have a productive life and a good partner. I consider them both in my list of real friends. Know and have known a few others men and women through the years also. Its just not a big deal a small percentage of people are born this way nothing's going to change that fact. Live and let live.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Mofo’s can cook!! Damn!!!!

I don't know......It ain't all that hard to put a hot dog in a bun.........

lmao

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Salty303
I have a first cousin who's gay and an old friend of my wife's is gay, both women that work hard and have a productive life and a good partner. I consider them both in my list of real friends. Know and have known a few others men and women through the years also. Its just not a big deal a small percentage of people are born this way nothing's going to change that fact. Live and let live.

I agree,

but then again...............it could be the Ol' Debbil Hisself got aholt of them.

Geno

In it is contentment

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (22250rem, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 1,795 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,104
Posts18,522,417
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.