Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Worked with a lesbian.
Nice person.
We'd often go to lunch together, some days she'd drive, others days I did.

She asked me one day if it made me nervous, riding in her truck.........since it had the thin rainbow decal on the back and a rainbow thing on the rear view mirror.

Told her nope. She said "but people might think you're gay".

I told her its her vehicle, no big deal.

Asked her if riding to lunch in my lifted 4x4 and outdoor plate made her feel uncomfortable............because people might think she's a deer hunter?

She laughed.

Drank herself to death at an early age.

Last edited by hookeye; 02/02/20.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots unfortunately.

I have one female cousin I haven't seen for years and years that married a woman.

I worked civic enforcement for 28 years, nearly 30% of the females were lesbian or BI.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Got another one where I work now,
She looks pretty good when she thinks she likes wieners

Shaves her head, changes hair color.........makeup.........looks like hell when she hates wieners.

She's got anxiety and other issues, says it runs in her fam.
All of em on Prozac.

Dunno how true.
10 times the drama of a normal hetero psycho chick.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Musicianized
Could never figure out how lesbos hate men but want to be with a woman that looks and acts like one.

I'm fortunate then,

Have known more than one female couple where I'd get the thumbs up from other dudes if they were on my arm.

Neither one butch.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
none who are friends, some who were acquaintances don't know em well enough to judge.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Both my neighbor's kids turned out gay. Boy and a girl. I watched them grow up.

Kinda sad really, the parents will never have grandkids.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
My banker is queer as a football bat. He can suck all the "D" he wants to as long as he loans me money.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
The Science Behind Straight Women’s Love for Gay Men :

https://newrepublic.com/article/129147/science-behind-straight-womens-love-gay-men

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was friends with a guy in my high school in 1969.
He later decided he was gay.
He did not want anything to do with us straight friends anymore.
He moved to San Francisco.
He caught AIDS and died ~1980.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yeah, MR NAMBLA... aka Paddler...

wish he'd get AIDS like Clark's High School buddy did...
And end up with the same results..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
While I believe that homosexuality is a stain upon mankind, the fact that so many people accept it as "normal", and see nothing wrong with it, is even worse. I'm not saying to hate them and stone them to death, though it's done in other countries, but I am saying that it's wrong to condone it.

God made a man and a woman, and He gave the man a sexual organ that would fit in the woman's sexual organ, and He did so much as not to create a bond between man and woman, but so they could procreate, therefore insuring the survival of the species. Two men who are queers, and two women who are lezzies, cannot procreate, and that goes against the grain of what God intended. You cannot argue with this, as we are children of God and He has told us what He thinks about homosexuality.

So, when you come on here and say that you know some homosexuals, and you see nothing wrong with their behavior, you've just stepped over a line that I believe is an important one. I don't think God wants us to hate them, rather I believe He wants us to show them the error of their ways, in the hopes that they will repent their sins, and get on His side. But, make no mistake about it, God is very plain.........homosexuality is an abomination, and those who practice it will spend eternity in Hell. Do you really want to see someone go there? When you say that you see nothing wrong with it, you've just said that it's okay for them to burn in Hell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spot on James.

It's sin. Period.

People like to make certain sins "sexy" and rant and rave.
And hate. These are the Christians?

Meanwhile, the sin everyday. Falling to their individual weaknesses.
It's all the same.

Boinking your buddies wife.
Boinking your girlfriend.
Boinking your buddy.

No I can't personally name a gay person in my life.
There are several my daughter knows in school.

Used to interact with the gay stepson of a hunting buddy.
He didn't live here, so I only saw him occasionally.
A good guy, he wasn't flaming. Treated his mom well,
productive member of society, just a person.

Always thought it was such a shame he was queer.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 02/03/20.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whoopsie! wink

I lied.

The principle of our elementary school. Lesbo.
Doesn't hide or flaunt it. My oldest spent 6 years
In that school. Never knew. Figured it out one day
when we saw them in the store. Just two Butch
women together. Said, "They look like lesbians."
I about died laughing.

We had several interactions with that women.
Everyone handled perfectly.

If I had been hiring, I would have opposed hiring her.
Now, I would defend her.

Another administrator I know has problems with his
Dick. He sticks it in every hole he can find. Even
bragging to buddies that it was hard to make T time.
When your in bed with an 18 year old. Student.

Who is worse?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Sure, I know some homos. As long as they don’t get to blatant, I can tolerate them. Here in Miami, there are LOT of .em.

Sam......

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Gay aunt, she was married 6 times before she realized men werent for her.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The principle of our elementary school. Lesbo.
Doesn't hide or flaunt it. My oldest spent 6 years
In that school. Never knew. Figured it out one day
when we saw them in the store. Just two Butch
women together. Said, "They look like lesbians."
I about died laughing.

We had several interactions with that women.
Everyone handled perfectly.

If I had been hiring, I would have opposed hiring her.
Now, I would defend her.

Another administrator I know has problems with his
Dick. He sticks it in every hole he can find. Even
bragging to buddies that it was hard to make T time.
When your in bed with an 18 year old. Student.

Who is worse?
I'd be keeping a close eye on both of them. They may seem nice in innocent conversation, but unless you investigate, you'll never know what BS they are pushing on your kids during class time. What health and anti-bullying material is your school using?

Politics is War by Other Means
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I worked over 2 years at a major university, so yep lots of gays, none put a sign in my face and said I have to celebrate their gayness so whatever. I was the old white country straight guy, was popular because I greeted everyone with a smile and positive word and good humor. Not a lot of happy people that were liberal and/or gay, so a little positiveness and good word goes a long way, many would stop for a word when they saw me, leave with a smile.

Had one guy ask me in a meeting how many guns I owned, I said about 15, some said really? others wow, but no one went ballistic they were curious. I said all women should have one and learn to shoot, quite a few nods.

There were on campus active shooter classes, operational director asked if I would attend one and comment. About 50 staff attended, they would run simulations, sending a volunteers out with plastic guns to try and attack the room, once they were out a defense was planned.

Run, hide, fight... run first, if you can't then hide, if you are found then fight.

Last simulation the AV director volunteered, he went out with an ar15, he was to attack the room. When he left the plan was to pile tables and chairs against the door, a group would be hiding behind tables he could see and others would be lined against the wall to attack when he pushed the door open moving the blockade, odds were some of the front ones will get shot but the shooter will be overrun. I looked at the situation and there was a blind spot by the door and wall for one person so I took it, everyone else was on the other side waiting for the tables to be moved. Door opened out and the guy didn't try to move the tables he put the gun over as if to shoot right in front of my face, I grab the forearm and jerk up. Funny how even in simulation your adrenaline all of a sudden jumps, his must of too because he didn't let go of the gun, I drug him up over the table scattering chairs, bruised his ribs and he finally let go. I walked over to the podium and slammed the gun down went and sat down, everyone staring at me. I was a popular guy for an old white straight guy. I apologized to the AV guy but he said he was fine and didn't think he could have been taken that easily.

Anyway, I don't like liberals and gays when they act like [bleep], when they act like a human being I don't like them any less than conservative [bleep].

Kent

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
While I believe that homosexuality is a stain upon mankind, the fact that so many people accept it as "normal", and see nothing wrong with it, is even worse. I'm not saying to hate them and stone them to death, though it's done in other countries, but I am saying that it's wrong to condone it.

God made a man and a woman, and He gave the man a sexual organ that would fit in the woman's sexual organ, and He did so much as not to create a bond between man and woman, but so they could procreate, therefore insuring the survival of the species. Two men who are queers, and two women who are lezzies, cannot procreate, and that goes against the grain of what God intended. You cannot argue with this, as we are children of God and He has told us what He thinks about homosexuality.

So, when you come on here and say that you know some homosexuals, and you see nothing wrong with their behavior, you've just stepped over a line that I believe is an important one. I don't think God wants us to hate them, rather I believe He wants us to show them the error of their ways, in the hopes that they will repent their sins, and get on His side. But, make no mistake about it, God is very plain.........homosexuality is an abomination, and those who practice it will spend eternity in Hell. Do you really want to see someone go there? When you say that you see nothing wrong with it, you've just said that it's okay for them to burn in Hell.

Then God shouldn't wire them up like he does. Guys just don't wake up some day and decide to switch teams. They are born with it.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Then God shouldn't wire them up like he does. Guys just don't wake up some day and decide to switch teams. They are born with it.
They are usually abused into it.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr

James, I wish that I was as sure of what God wants and/or thinks as you are.
If I were being honest, I really have no clue as to our Creator's specific desires ....and I'm unsure that anyone else does either?
By the way, LOTS of female gay couples have and raise children.
Take Care

.... like tears in the rain
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1234, 17CalFan, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 51 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,105
Posts18,522,468
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.