Home
Oh boy, this is going to hurt. His intent is to be on the radio as often as possible. His diagnosis is still pending for future treatment.
Bad news for the conservative movement. Hate to hear this.
My prayers for Rush and his family.

Hope they caught it in time.
He's only 68. Former cigarette smoker and a guy who enjoyed cigars.
Heard that. Just Damn.
Fug me!!!
God Bless and keep Rush
I enjoy listening to him.
Why anyone smokes is far beyond my comprehension. Killed my dad at 66.
That's terrible news. Who can replace him if he passes away soon? Hannity?
The good news is that there are quite a few effective treatments for lung cancer now. A few family members and friends have been living with lung cancer thanks to Keytruda. It's not a 100% cure, and it can have some deadly side effects, but it also can restore health for quite a long time.
I sure hope this is a curable type ! Rush is one of a kind. America needs Rush !
He says he'll miss some shows for treatment. It's advanced.
There's no one that can replace Rush. Hannity certainly can't.

Maybe Levin
Not wishing him bad, but world would be a better place without his kind.

Phil
I was listening to Rush when he made the announcement. Listening to it made me physically ill-- had to go take a walk in the fresh air. I really like the guy for a whole host of reasons.

I lost a best friend a year ago. I've got another close one that's about to pass on. I don't think either of them hit me as hard as Rush's announcement. He's been a daily part of my life for over a decade.
Originally Posted by dale06
I enjoy listening to him.
Why anyone smokes is far beyond my comprehension. Killed my dad at 66.

Plus one on that....I've never had a puff of one in my life...

Just announced on TV about Rush having lung cancer...also said he'll be 69 in a couple of days...

I am sure most of the democRATs in America are celebrating this news...

but on the other hand, if it was Hillary being reported with lung cancer, I'd be celebrating... so fair is fair.. I guess
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

Fugk you you peice of [bleep].
Best wishes to him and his family

Phil

That was a hell of a cshitty thing to say!

Phil

You’re an a$$hole.

P
Plenty who feel the same about you.

Phil

Phil

Off yourself pissbag. I’m wishing you a painful slow death.

Phil

Look in the mirror and you will see an image which is indeed an assshole.

Why are you even ph ucking here?

Clyde

Phil

You first!

Phil

Thanks for not wishing him bad Phil... but the world would be better off with a lot of the DemocRATic faithful..
Shiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Boxer, Waters and a host of others in their camp...

I don't hate democRATs.. just the communist ones...

Phil

What exactly is “ His Kind”. ???
I cant stand Hannity. He sucks at conversing with guests.

Not to mention debating Libtard Demonrat callins.

Originally Posted by Stan V

Maybe Levin
Originally Posted by hanco

Phil

What exactly is “ His Kind”. ???

The kind who ruffle libtard feathers.
Nobody on the radio is even in the same league as Rush. He's irreplaceable imo.

Phil
Yeah, we can't have people telling the truth about the Democrats and their liberal anti-American agenda. You're an idiot.
Bad news for conservatism. God bless him and everybody that prays needs to pray for his recovery.
Like the Trumpers, who happily state they are in love with every communist dictator in the world? As to Rush He and his likes have been preaching pure BS their entire careers. Don't know who's worse them or the fools who fall for their spiel hook-line-and sinker.

Phil
Originally Posted by FatCity67
I cant stand Hannity. He sucks at conversing with guests.

Not to mention debating Libtard Demonrat callins.

Originally Posted by Stan V

Maybe Levin

I stopped listening to him years ago because of this. And while I love Mark Levin for his brilliant legal commentary, I often have to turn off the show when he plays clips of Democrats or CNN/PMSNBC. If I wanted to hear their garbage, I'd just go to the airport to watch TV. Rush is one of a kind.
Prayers on the way for Rush and his family.
Truly hate to hear this. I started listening to him when I was 18-19 yrs old.

(1990 ish) ?

Then he had his own TV show right after Clinton got elected.

Can only catch him when we run to Nashville for dr appts. They keep moving him around on the FM and it’s a weak signal all the way up the interstate.
This is a blow to conservatism. Best wishes, Rush. I've been listening to you ever since your days broadcasting in Sacramento on KFBK back in the mid 80's.

That's where his Rio Linda crack was born.
Hell would trade all of them for The Wolfman in a heartbeat.

Phil
Originally Posted by AB2506
That's terrible news. Who can replace him if he passes away soon? Hannity?

Rush is irreplaceable and lung cancer is heredity.
Rush is probably the most well informed person in media. To know all the things he does and be so ahead of the crowd shows that he is entirely trustworthy and people confide in him. A tribute in class.
He would be a great loss.

Osky
RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, this… This day has been one of the most difficult days in recent memory for me because I’ve known this moment was coming in the program today. Now, I’m sure that you all know by now, I really don’t like talking about myself, and I don’t like making things about me other than in the usual satirical, parodic, joking way.

I like this program to be about you and the things that matter to all of us. The one thing that I know that has happened over the 31-plus years of this program is that there has been an incredible bond that has developed between all of you and me. Now, this program’s 31 years old, and in that 31 years, there are people — you hear them call all the time — who have been listening the whole time. They’ve been listening 30 years or 25 years.

I just had somebody say they’ve been here three years. But, whatever, it is a family-type relationship to me, and I’ve mentioned to you that this program and this job is what has provided me the greatest satisfaction and happiness that I’ve ever experienced, more than I ever thought that I would experience. So I have to tell you something today that I wish I didn’t have to tell you.

It’s a struggle for me because I had to inform my staff earlier today. I can’t escape… Even though people are telling me it’s not the way to look at it, I can’t help but feel that I’m letting everybody down with this. But the upshot is that I have been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, diagnosis confirmed by two medical institutions back on January 20th. I first realized something was wrong on my birthday weekend, January 12th.

I wish I didn’t have to tell you this, and I thought about not telling anybody. I thought about trying to do this without anybody knowing, ’cause I don’t like making things about me. But there are going to be days that I’m not gonna be able to be here because I’m undergoing treatment or I’m reacting to treatment, and I know that that would inspire all kinds of curiosity with people wondering what’s going on.

And the worst thing that can happen is when there is something going on and you try to hide it and cover it up. It’s eventually gonna leak, and then people are gonna say, “Why didn’t you just say it? Why’d you try to fool everybody? ” It’s not that I want to fool anybody. It’s just that I don’t want to burden anybody with it, and I haven’t wanted to. But it is what it is. You know me; I’m the mayor of Realville.

So this has happened, and my intention is to come here every day I can and to do this program as normally and as competently and as expertly as I do each and every day, because that is the source of my greatest satisfaction professionally, personally. I’ve had so much support from family and friends during this that it’s just been tremendous. I told the staff today that I have a deeply personal relationship with God that I do not proselytize about.

But I do, and I have been working that relationship (chuckles) tremendously, which I do regularly anyway, but I’ve been focused on it intensely for the past couple of weeks. I know there are many of you in this audience who have experienced this, who are going through it yourselves at the same time. I am, at the moment, experiencing zero symptoms other than… Look, I don’t want to get too detailed in this.

What led to shortness of breath that I thought might have been asthma or — you know, I’m 69 — it could have been my heart. My heart’s in great shape, ticking away fine, squeezing and pumping great. It was not that. It was a pulmonary problem involving malignancy. So I’m gonna be gone the next couple days as we figure out the treatment course of action and have further testing done. But as I said, I’m gonna be here as often as I can.

And as is the case with everybody who finds themselves in this circumstance, you just want to push ahead and try to keep everything as normal as you can, which is something that I’m going to try to do. But I felt that I had to tell you because that’s the kind of relationship I feel like I have with those of you in this audience. I say it every Christmas, which is what I feel more thankful than as Thanksgiving.

And I feel thankful at Thanksgiving, but Christmas it really gets to me. But over the years, a lot of people have been very nice telling me how much this program has meant to them. But whatever that is, it pales in comparison to what you all have meant to me. And I can’t describe this. But I know you’re there every day. I can see you. It’s strange how, but I know you’re there.

I know you’re there in great numbers, and I know that you understand everything I say. The rest of the world may not when they hear it expressed a different way, but I know that you do. You’ve been one of the greatest sources of confidence that I’ve had in my life. So I hope I will be talking about this as little as necessary in the coming days.

But we’ve got a great bunch of doctors, a great team assembled. We’re at full-speed ahead on this, and it’s just now a matter of implementing what we are gonna be told later this week. So I’ll be back here. I hope I’ll be back Thursday. If not, it will be as soon as I can — and know that every day I’m not here, I’ll be thinking about you and missing you. Thank you very much.

Phil

Proving yourself a pos liar again. Tell us how great Zeros open borders and muzzy immigration is for us, or are you too stupid to be able to do so?

Tell us why Saudi Arabia, China and Japan dont run with the dimocommie plan, or are you too stupid to be able to do so?
Been listening to rush since 1993. My dad who has passed used to listen to him everyday. The news is really sad. I don’t know how serious it is. I hope it can be treated
Sad news. He has no equal.
I heard it live as well. Gut wrenching.

A giant among poseurs as a broadcaster. Fight on, Rushbo!

Phil

Nice that you didn’t wish him bad.

Pure class.
I heard him while listening to his show.

His contributions to the conservative movement is incalculable.
I started listening to Rush back when he first started, and it was he, along with Reagan, who opened my eyes as to what the Democrat Party had become. I wish him well, and hope he can beat this thing.

As to anyone replacing him...........WHO? Most certainly not Hannity, as he's a damn joke. Nothing but a big bag of hot air.

Rush is one of a kind.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Phil

Nice that you didn’t wish him bad.

Pure ASS.
whistle

Phil

Gayghost, why don't you simply off yourself. That way you won't be bothered by "his like". You do have a steep cliff around your area, correct? Just one step.
Just heard it a bit ago... Dammit anyway... By far the best man on talk radio - especially for conservatives...

Phil
You mean that prick Obama, right??? If not, then eff you...
He is a tough man, and he has a great chance of beating it. Best wishes for him.

Phil

That is simply because you don't agree with his politics. The guy made talk radio. It did not exist on a national stage until his show went nationwide.

Cheap shot and not unexpected from your corner. Kinda like me saying the world is better without Alan Colmes.
Anyone remember when he got Nixon on the show?

Phil

I have read some nasty, callous, and terribly obnoxious statements on this sight in the past, but Greyghost you have just made the worst. May you live to regret your comment.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I started listening to Rush back when he first started, and it was he, along with Reagan, who opened my eyes as to what the Democrat Party had become. I wish him well, and hope he can beat this thing.

As to anyone replacing him...........WHO? Most certainly not Hannity, as he's a damn joke. Nothing but a big bag of hot air.

Rush is one of a kind.

Hannity is boringly repitious on the radio, but he has used the dimocommie plan of repeating something enough and people will believe it against the commies very well.

His repetition that a Hillary election would end us and repeatedly helping Schwitzer get the truth about the Clinton's out in "Clintion Cash" programs is what got people to demanding Congress investigate Uranium One.

I expect without him Trump would not have been elected and Trump has had many interviews with him in appreciation of that, even to giving him exclusive interviews when overseas after going through 12 hour meetings with foreign leaders and appearing almost exhausted.

Hannity was the one most responsible for peeling the layers of the onion back through revealing the truths about dimocommie crap discovered by John Solomon and Sarah Carter and even Ukranian corruption and Russian collusion revealed by others.

God bless Rush and Hannity AFAIC.
Rush did have his personal problems but overcame them only to meet up with this.

Not many wanted to debate Rush and he’s asked a bunch to come in over the years.

For the rest here,,, I do seem to recall some specific wishes for SCOTUS Judge Ruth . Anyone recall those ?
Originally Posted by Morewood
This is a blow to conservatism. Best wishes, Rush. I've been listening to you ever since your days broadcasting in Sacramento on KFBK back in the mid 80's.

That's where his Rio Linda crack was born.

Same here.

We all need to pray for him, and others with cancer.
First time I've ever told anyone this story, out side of a few close friends.......................

I tried calling in a few times, and one day they had someone filling in, and he was off on a rant about farmers. Pizzed me off, and I called the number, and got in. The call screener and I and got into a shouting match on the phone, and I ended up telling him that this farmer hoped he starved to death, because I could tell he didn't have sense enough to grow his own food. Hung up and never tried calling again.
Like the Trumpers, who happily state they are in love with every communist dictator in the world? As to Rush He and his likes have been preaching pure BS their entire careers. Don't know who's worse them or the fools who fall for their spiel hook-line-and sinker.

Phil

It's hilarious how you old hippies get when your little world is crumbling before your eyes.

Thanks for sharing it.
Well this is the worst news of the year so far.
Originally Posted by GregW

Phil

It's hilarious how you old hippies get when your little world is crumbling before your eyes.

Thanks for sharing it.

Amen, Gregg and dead on.

I expect the Nadler lover is too Nadless to explain his undying support for commies.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Rush is one of a kind.

Hannity is boringly repitious on the radio, but he has used the dimocommie plan of repeating something enough and people will believe it.

His repetition that a Hillary election would end us and repeatedly helping Schwitzer get the truth about the Clinton's out in "Clintion Cash" programs is what got people to demanding Congress investigate Uranium One.

I expect without him Trump would not have been elected and Trump has had many interviews with him in appreciation of that, even to giving him exclusive interviews when overseas after going through 12 hour meetings with foreign leaders and appearing almost exhausted.

Hannity was the one most responsible for peeling the layers of the onion back through revealing the truths about dimocommie crap discovered by John Solomon and Sarah Carter and even Ukranian corruption and Russian collusion revealed by others.

God bless Rush and Hannity AFAIC.

Jag, while I don't doubt Hannity is a good conservative, he is nothing but a Rush wannabe..........with only a smidgeon of the talent Rush has. He lost me years ago with his constant crap about breaking news..............when the only thing breaking was the hot air he was broadcasting.

I doubt very, very seriously that he had a damn thing to do with Trump being elected............Trump and the pizzed off voters, and the Democrats worshipping Hillary is what did the job.
Tremendously bad news here.

I will pray hard for his recovery.
Payers for Rush and his family!

We can ill afford to lose him.

Phil

How so??

Phil

[Linked Image from ]
Damn, I hope he can weather this cancer. We need his voice more now than ever.

Phil

[Linked Image from ]
Greyghost....I won't be as "classy" as you. I hope you die a very slow and painful death. Think about Rush every single hour you are suffering. The likes of you democraps are what is wrong about this country, and the a$$holes like you and padda$$, should be taken from this country and life.
Originally Posted by 79S

Phil

[Linked Image from ]

Hahaha. T freaking funny.
a classless, hate- filled ignorant beta male from Kalifornia. No one is shocked

Phil

Phil

Hell wont get a chance at Rush. He has been reborn (in the spirit, for those of you who live in the flesh only).

For the rest here,,, I do seem to recall some specific wishes for SCOTUS Judge Ruth . Anyone recall those ?

One is a guy on the radio expressing his opinion, with no direct permanent impact. He'll keep going till he drops because he loves what this country stands for. The other is an evil Harpy ignoring the Constitution to forever impose her bolshevism on the laws of the republic. She'll keep going till she drops because she hates everything this country stands for. Not really the same thing. If she would have the dignity to retire no one would continue to give her a second thought.
Originally Posted by rifletom

Phil

Gayghost, why don't you simply off yourself. That way you won't be bothered by "his like". You do have a steep cliff around your area, correct? Just one step.

Ha, are you kidding, and missing living the proof misery loves company?
Originally Posted by RickBin
My prayers for Rush and his family.

Hope they caught it in time.

not likely.....stage four now
Why not Ginsberg frown
Wow, this news hits hard! I almost always listen to his daily three hours, but learned here instead of from the Maharushi himself.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him. He’s a fighter, and has the means for the best treatments. We can only hope and pray that his work isn’t done yet.
I have lost a few family members and far too many friends to wish that sort of suffering on anyone, even the most obnoxious trolls here on the forum, or even Adam Schitt, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, or even Maxine Waters. However- - - - -what's the possibility of packing that whole crowd onto a clone of Kobe Bryant's helicopter and doing a rerun of that high speed crash into a fog-shrouded mountain? Who in the world would shed a tear, or miss them at all, except maybe a few immediate family members?
Jerry

Did he get lung cancer from smoking or being a blowhard?

[Linked Image from spitfiregals.files.wordpress.com]
After going through 5 + years of various treatments with my wife and after having recently lost her to this insidious disease, I have some idea what the poor man and his family are now going through (and what they will no doubt go through in the future). As others have said, I also offer my prayers to Rush and his family, and I deeply admire his courage in being able to his share his diagnosis with his audience:

(Begins at 1:43:00)

Phil

That comment got you put on ignore you POS!!! You have nothing worthwhile to say.

Phil

I guess some could say the same of you.
Hate to hear this. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Phil

That comment got you put on ignore you POS!!! You have nothing worthwhile to say.

I have had this POS on ignore for years.

Phil

Without getting in a pissin' match could you please elaborate why? Notwithstanding the desire for socialism one would think liberals would like "his kind". He advocates for equal for all. I don't recall him ever lying. Having listened to him ever since the day he went national, I can count on one hand the number of times he has been factually wrong. I think, in all of those instances, he immediately corrected said errors himself. You disagree with him and therefore demean "his kind", you know, people like me. So, once again, please elaborate why.

Best wishes from "his kind" to Rush and his family.
Bigwhoop: Shocking news this - I pray Mr. Limbaugh will recover!
Rush Limbaugh has done more to aid and assist the traditional valued/conservative "movement" in this country than any other single person - civilian or politician.
PERIOD!
Like AB2506 comments on - WHO can replace him - answer is, no one.
Again prayers sent.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Here's the correct vid.

Caribou Jack--- you sir are an a-hole
Can only wish the same for you!!!
First time I've ever told anyone this story, out side of a few close friends.......................

I tried calling in a few times, and one day they had someone filling in, and he was off on a rant about farmers. Pizzed me off, and I called the number, and got in. The call screener and I and got into a shouting match on the phone, and I ended up telling him that this farmer hoped he starved to death, because I could tell he didn't have sense enough to grow his own food. Hung up and never tried calling again.

You got into it with Bo Snerdley?
I can't stand the guy either, his voice, how he repeats himself, etc...

That said he is on the right side FOR SURE.

I wish him a speedy healthy recovery and the ability to pour more fuel on the democrat fire!
This sux! Who can ever replace Rush??
Prayers for Rush - sad sad to hear .
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Did he get lung cancer from smoking or being a blowhard?

[Linked Image from spitfiregals.files.wordpress.com]

OMG,another Demonrat/Commie/pedo Party bung-hole showing his ass.
This thread makes me glad that I've been around long enough that I no longer feel the need to make a comment on every subject. mad
This news will bring out all the commies---
I have personally presided over the sicknesses and deaths of 3 people who were near to me, acted as full-time caregiver for two of them. It aint pretty, folks. Lung cancer is just plain ugly, takes much suffering and pain before the person finally goes to his reward. I would not want ANYONE to have to endure that. I have listened to Rush for many years and cant imagine anyone filling his shoes.

Cant believe how many schitt-for-brains idiot commentators some of these threads seem to attract.

I remember when Clinton signed the 94 crime bill, and Rush said listeners should be angry about that. That was about the time I started regularly listening to Rush.

After all these years, it feels like I know him.

He will be missed.

Phil

Go away. Just go away.
Originally Posted by jnyork
I have personally presided over the sicknesses and deaths of 3 people who were near to me, acted as full-time caregiver for two of them. It aint pretty, folks. Lung cancer is just plain ugly, takes much suffering and pain before the person finally goes to his reward. I would not want ANYONE to have to endure that. I have listened to Rush for many years and cant imagine anyone filling his shoes.

Cant believe how many schitt-for-brains idiot commentators some of these threads seem to attract.

To be honest, those that have commented like that in here probably have good reason to hate Rush...

He stuck it in and broke it off in them for decades. All with truth.

He didn't have to LIE like their side does to make a point.

Rush just assaulted them with the facts. And they hate him for it.
Originally Posted by Longbeardking

Phil

I have had this POS on ignore for years.

Now, many more people here do as well.

He joins the ranks of Big Schtick, Brickhead, Jacka$$ shoehorn, and the rest of the feces of the forum.

Phil

You are a real Richard Noggin' of the first order!

One less azzmunch to abide here now. When Scalia died, booted a few from social media, that made similar comments.

Got a call from an 80 year old amigo last week. Stage 4 lung cancer, 3 to 6 months if he does nothing. Maybe 1-1/2 to 2 years, if he does the chemo regimen. Quit smoking over 50 years ago, but continues to inhale dust and diesel fumes up to the present time, moving dirt.

Phil

I know right. We can't have people providing a voice capitalism and conservatism. We need people marching in lockstep with the socialistic elite. How else do you end up with a Hitler?

Phil

You should look in a mirror when you say that!
But that would be embracing the truth, which is beyond you.
Originally Posted by hatari
Bad news for the conservative movement. Hate to hear this.

Yep. Sad to hear. I was a huge fan back in the late 1980s and through the early 1990s.
He's only 68. Former cigarette smoker and a guy who enjoyed cigars.

My mother died at 69 from lung cancer. Too young!
Sad to hear he's a true pioneer for conservatives
Bad news. They have made some very positive strides in treating lung cancer genetically modifying the patients own blood. Hopefully he can get the best treatment and make a recovery.
We lost a young nephew to lung cancer a few years back.
Damn. Just heard. Prayin for ya Rush.
I dont see how this was not caught before this.

I would think he had been getting a complete checkup every year at Mayo or some such.
I remember watching the TV show he had, back when I was in high school. That quickly went by the wayside, and he concentrated on radio.

The guy is an absolute pioneer in radio broadcasting, whether you like him or not. The other amazing thing is that he’s STILL as relevant and regarded as he was when he started. Not many folks can say that. Howard Stern’s “”schtick” got old a long time ago. Plenty of others have come and gone. Rush is STILL at the top.

Get well, man!

Phil

Yeah, like the world would be better if your buds Piglosi, Hillary, nadless, schitfy, and Zero got rid of guns and the One A as they are trying to do and as their kind have done in Russia, China, Cuba and Nicaragua.

Proof you're a subversive pos wanting your buds dreamed of Globalist agenda and your one world order govt and the Utopia you dream of.

Well, dream on you pos, Rush has done enough to forever prevent it from happening by getting Trump in the White House. The stench from your would be muzzy lover is history, thank GOD.
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Greyghost....I won't be as "classy" as you. I hope you die a very slow and painful death. Think about Rush every single hour you are suffering. The likes of you democraps are what is wrong about this country, and the a$$holes like you and padda$$, should be taken from this country and life.

With the possible exception of a Donald Trump/Sean Hannity double suicide this is the best breaking news possible.

This scumbag can't die fast enough. The day he croaks will be a great day for America. He's vermin.
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

With the possible exception of a Donald Trump/Sean Hannity double suicide this is the best breaking news possible.

This scumbag can't die fast enough. The day he croaks will be a great day for America. He's vermin.

And another one admits he took it right up the pooter...

Not surprised.

Rush and the truth has that effect on hypocrats.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And another one admits he took it right up the pooter...

Not surprised.

Rush and the truth has that effect on hypocrats.

Watching this scumbag die from cancer could not be more entertaining.
To make a lieberal happy, tell a lie.

To make a lieberal mad, tell the truth.
Watching Trump drain the swamp and the deep state commie cabal is currently and will become much more entertaining.

Phil

You sir are an idiot!

frown
Watching Trump drain the swamp and the deep state commie cabal is currently and will become much more entertaining.

Don't get me wrong. Even though the day he dies will be a great day for America we don't want it to happen too quickly. That would take away from the entertainment value of it all.
Originally Posted by TBREW401

Originally Posted by Greyghost aka stolen valor gay Commie
Phil

It wasn't Cariboujack that made a disparaging comment.

It was the "stolen valor gay Commie" Greyghost.
Whew! A couple of real trolls came a calling today. What a fuggin' life those things must have.

Don't get me wrong. Even though the day he dies will be a great day for America we don't want it to happen too quickly. That would take away from the entertainment value of it all.

Tell us how Trump needs to go also, for killing the pal of your buds, Soliemani.
Very sad news. I hope the treatment he receives helps the situation

Rush is one of a kind, and I’ve enjoyed countless hours of his program over the years though not lately. No one that I’ve heard is in his league..
rolling turd you mite be next hope fully

[Linked Image from ]
What a d ck head !

Phil

Phil

There's always one sick dickwad like you around.

You really are a Schiffhead.
Prayers sent to Rush and family. Have listened to him for years. He is always spot on.
I wish him the best of luck with treatment. We all come and go. Losing Rush will hurt. He is one of a kind.

Rolling Thunder, if you had a real brain, you'd take it out and play ping pong with it. You are nothing more than an item of derision here, as worthless as an old, used piece of dental floss. Go crawling to worship at your Hillary Clinton shrine.

L.W.
They are pissed that Trump beat them again. Trying to stay relevant. So sad for them and Rush. Ed k
know it wouldn't be hard to find out where Jeff Olson lives.
He would just try and climb a ladder to hide...
Originally Posted by Leanwolf

Rolling Thunder, if you had a real brain, you'd take it out and play ping pong with it. You are nothing more than an item of derision here, as worthless as an old, used piece of dental floss. Go crawling to worship at your Hillary Clinton shrine.

L.W.

Crap. Unreal. I almost said just about nearly exactly that about him playing with his brain if he had one but didnt, because he only has half of one. Great minds....
Originally Posted by stxhunter
know it wouldn't be hard to find out where Jeff Olson lives.

It's funny....

These same cats come out of the closet inversely related to how important figures or ideas are.

They scared [bleep] of Rush.....

JeffO is still trying to play catch up to his wife and kids. Trying so hard to play the role of a man yet so far from doing it.

We know one thing for certain. Rush dwells in the heads of certain mental midgets and gives them fits.
Well put
Number 1 or 2 Nationally for 25 years. Thats almost a third of the total time radio went National.

Three hours a day with almost no guests 15-20million listeners for that 25 years.

There will never be another like him.
Best wishes from one cancer victim to another, Rush. May all your treatments work as planned. WE NEED YOU!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
We know one thing for certain. Rush dwells in the heads of certain mental midgets and gives them fits.

What we know for certain as that the scumbag will be dead soon enough. But hopefully not for another few months. It's always more entertaining when it drags out a little.
We know one thing for certain. Rush dwells in the heads of certain mental midgets and gives them THE SCHIETS.
smirk cool
I drive a lot, listened to him off and on since 93. Hope he beats the C. The C sucks. I'll pray for him, but then I pray for us all anyway.
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Number 1 or 2 Nationally for 25 years. Thats almost a third of the total time radio went National.

Three hours a day with almost no guests 15-20million listeners for that 25 years.

There will never be another like him.

That is impressive as hell.
Originally Posted by hanco
Best wishes to him and his family

Phil

That was a hell of a cshitty thing to say!

from what is a cshitty person to say it
I hope he makes it.! We need his voice in America!

What we know for certain as that the scumbag will be dead soon enough. But hopefully not for another few months. It's always more entertaining when it drags out a little.

Liberal minds being crushed when their way of life is crumbling before their eyes...

Epic....

Keep sharing with us Jeff....
That sucks, he's in our thoughts and prayers.

If you have hate in your heart ..........let it out!
Originally Posted by Sbrown
I hope he makes it.! We need his voice in America!

I feel secure in my feeling that if the LORD takes him home it will only be because his work here that the LORD gave him is well enough done.

GOD bless Rush, Trump, MAGA and the USA, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Amen Doc.
Thanks, wabi. I'm pretty sure you and Rush will never die. That's why the good folks years ago referred to someone as having passed over, meaning to have gone totally spiritual, without the worldly dust of flesh they left behind, much as a baby leaves the womb and after birth behind, to enter into a greater place.

No sense hiding your true colors I guess, someday you’ll fully appreciate what a sad human you are. Guys like you make me sick.

Laffin at you, you piece of filth. Ol Rush has literally come off the top rope and put the Dusty Rhodes on you and your garbage. He has hurt you personally by destroying your communist agenda. Furthermore, his influence will remain very strong, well after he is gone. You can thank Rush for the election of our great President, Donald Trump! Rush is your worst nightmare, yet he is real. Welcome to Rush’s world, you are living it you piece of garbage. laugh laugh laugh grin grin grin
Never listened to him....but by the sounds of it here....he is an important figure.

Good luck Rush.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Never listened to him....but by the sounds of it here....he is an important figure.

Good luck Rush.

You should start Jim...
I guess maybe on the Internet Radio?
No idea but start a long time back if you can.....
Originally Posted by GregW

Good luck Rush.

You should start Jim...

His truly great years were before he lost his hearing. Some of the conversations he had with dunderhead leftists were absolutely comical.
I used to have satellite radio back in the non broke days.

I will look him up on the YouTube.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Rush has been on AM radio the entire time. IMO that’s been a huge factor in his being heard by the conservative working class.
i've been concerned about his health for the last five years, wondering who could fill his shoes if anything were to happen to him
Listening today, he said it was stage 4 but with no symptoms.... Maybe that is a very good sign...He can afford the best care and treatments and he will certainly get it....

No doubt some on the left are wishing Rush a quick death....

If Rush died tomorrow and you lived forever, Rush would still have the last laugh.

................Ya know what there Rolling Thunder aka rolling turds? You had better hope and pray that you and I never cross paths you pathetic SOB!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

................Ya know what there Rolling Thunder aka rolling turds? You had better hope and pray that you and I never cross paths you pathetic SOB!

Don’t bother. Rush hasn’t already whooped his butt!!!!! laugh laugh grin grin
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

.................Rush could not whip his butt like I could......
Greyghost and Rolling Thunder are both vile you know what...🤬

Jeffo is whining about his sore ankle on the back packing thread. What a pathetic and weak wimp

Originally Posted by sawbuck

If Rush died tomorrow and you lived forever, Rush would still have the last laugh.

Has no control.. over his innards.
Originally Posted by 222Rem

Rush has been on AM radio the entire time. IMO that’s been a huge factor in his being heard by the conservative working class.

He's on the IB network if that helps.
Originally Posted by RufusG

One is a guy on the radio expressing his opinion, with no direct permanent impact. He'll keep going till he drops because he loves what this country stands for. The other is an evil Harpy ignoring the Constitution to forever impose her bolshevism on the laws of the republic. She'll keep going till she drops because she hates everything this country stands for. Not really the same thing. If she would have the dignity to retire no one would continue to give her a second thought.

So, you're obviously okay with a double standard. Cool. Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites.
Praying for Rush.

God bless, full speed ahead..
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

.................Rush could not whip his butt like I could......

Always with how tough you are. Grow up.
ESAD there MR. NAMBLA the Pedophiler...

after that.. FOAD.. let the wife cash in that insurance policy... go out with a bang..
Well ya wanna know sumthin there Piddle PUSS??......It would be my pleasure to thoroughly plant yer pathetic ass right where you stand. It would also be my utmost pleasure to make sure the following would be your best friends for a few weeks....A gurney,,,,a bed pan,,,,some IV tubes,,,,some bandages,,,,,plaster,,,,a few fat and ugly nurses (well maybe not in my control) and of course a TV remote..............Trust me on that one you liar, fraud, pathetic hypocrite and this forums garbage man......

Forget Bloomberg. He will not be nominated....And forget about any other demoCRAP NUT job who might get the nomination as well.......Not gonna win in November...

U a doctor uh??? I'd make ya feel right at home...............LOL...LOL

PS....Yep! A doctor of stupidity, ignorance of the Constitution, doctor of hypocrisy, a doctor of pure garbage........

Jeffro wouldn't be worth it...kicking his ass would give credence to some of the stupid schitt he posts..

what he posts doesn't deserve any credence...

he hates our nation.. one day he'll open his big mouth among a group he shouldn't..

he'll end up with his ass beaten and broken inside a dumpster....
Originally Posted by Seafire

Jeffro wouldn't be worth it...kicking his ass would give credence to some of the stupid schitt he posts..

he hates our nation.. one day he'll open his big mouth among a group he shouldn't..

.........................Kickin some liberal Trump hating and America hating ass would be performing a service to our nation.
Dont feed the trolls. What does stage 4 mean? Rush is a treasure pray for him as you should anyone with cancer.....
I think that stage 4 means more advanced.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Greyghost and Rolling Thunder are both vile you know what...🤬

They have a good excuse for being the way they are ......................................................................unfortunately deteriorating brain disease is incurable.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I have not heard of that one.

I dont believe he is syndicated up here.
I carried a "cheat sheet" of radio stations when I drove from MN to NM to provide an uninterrupted line of education. Even those duplicative shows were informative.
This is going to be hard to adapt to.
Great Falls montana broadcasts Rush from a small AM station.

720 watts and 150 miles away.

That aint happening!

It's the EIB Network.

He's on stations there in Montana. You'll just have to check and see if you receive those stations where you are.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/stations/

I listen to the EIB Network when in my tractors...
I guess maybe on the Internet Radio?

It is not often that I get a chance to listen to and hear his entire show.

So I go here often and read his entire show at my leisure.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/
I checked Rush's website Barry.

There is a huge area in north central to north east Montana with no syndicated stations. Thats where I am!
Great Falls montana broadcasts Rush from a small AM station.

720 watts and 150 miles away.

That aint happening!

Before the GF1450 station we were building a house in Big Sandy. We picked up Rush on AM 880 Kalispell, about 250 miles away.
Jim, I believe it's called the EIB network.

Clyde
Try the Radio.com app. I get Rush on that usually on a Texas station.
Some sorry fuggers here. I wouldn’t wish lung cancer or any other cancer on my worst enemy, not even Ruthie or Pelosi.

Happy Trails, Rush
Rush is an amazing individual. I don't know if he has a photographic memory or not, but he never forgets anything. He can converse about things that happened 20-30 years ago and everything, time date, names of people involved and even quote their exact words. He has said many times that he doesn't watch videos because of the way his mind works, he can read the transcripts much much faster and absorb the content faster and better by reading.

When I tune in to Rush I am always amazed at his perspective and how his mind works. More often then not, I walk away saying, "wow, I never thought of it like that".

He has opened the eyes of Millions of Americans and he truly can never be replaced.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Many people do not know what a great guy & fantastic political talent the great Rush Limbaugh is. There is nobody like him. Looking for a speedy recovery for our friend!
I drove the 18 wheeler for 8 years. There is almost nowhere in the s.e. US where you can't get Rush. From Virginia to Oklahoma, to Florida to Texas I was almost always able to get a station.
The only place I found is Laredo Texas. No English talk radio in Laredo, but lots of mariachi music.

It means the scumbag will be dead very soon.

Instead of bickering over what stations play his show in what parts of the country can't we all just enjoy the fun of his impending grisly death? lol

Instead of bickering over what stations play his show in what parts of the country can't we all just enjoy the fun of his impending grisly death? lol

Go back to molesting your children, Jeff
To my knowledge there is not a stage 5 in cancer.

Thoughts are with you Rush. Great entertainer!
Originally Posted by jorgeI

The good Lord above decided it was time to rid the earth of the scourge of this scumbag by smiting him with a particularly gruesome form of cancer. It's God's will. And it's funny AF.
How's your Achilles today Jeff? Making your vagina hurt a bit?
My brother's wife came down with lung cancer. The docs asked her how many "pack years" she had. If you smoke a pack a day, then in one year, you have one pack year.
Two packs a day, in one year, you have 2 pack years.
If you have 30 pack years you are screwed.
Lisen started smoking in high school at age 16, a pack a day. She got sick at age 48, so, 32 pack years.
Rush always talks about his "formerly nicotine stained fingers" which means, he used to smoke a lot of cigarettes. How many pack years he has I don't know, but he is always talking about smoking cigars.

Brother and Lisen did what all the doctors recommended, they had all the therapy, chemo, radiation, whatever. All her hair fell out, the therapy made her miserable around the clock. She lived 18 months.
Brother says he would never put someone through the chemotherapy again, better just to die an honest death.

I noticed yesterday Rush has a beard, about 3 week growth, he started it about the time of the diagnosis. I have been listening to this guy since 1990 on WGST in Atlanta. He has never had a beard.

I think this is a sign that it may all be over soon for Rush. I remember when Sinatra was really old and dying, for the last few months he had a beard.
If it is indeed Stage Four (metastasis to other parts/organs in the body), survival is very low. A national tragedy indeed. i missed that part of the diagnosis, all I heard was "advanced'...
One of my great Uncles developed lung cancer and he never smoked a day in his life.

He eventually died from this disease.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I think this is a sign that it may all be over soon for Rush. I remember when Sinatra was really old and dying, for the last few months he had a beard.

Ummm....

I don't think the choice to grow a beard has a damned thing to do with whether you are going to die soon.

Holy crap. Where does this logic come from???

I don't want any, wherever it comes from. crazy
New treatments today even for stage 4
My brothers friend was told to get affairs in order. He searched for another doctor .found a couple in Chicago.
They attacked the lung cancer DAILY alternating between chemo and radiation . After that, they let him rest 30 days and then removed the remainder
That was 12 YEARS ago.

Pray for Rush and all those afflicted with disease .
Be the bigger , better person that Christ showed us.
All cancer is bad. The good news is lung cancer is one of them that they are making headway in. The cancer is located in part of that body that is accessible. There are several new drugs along with many off label applications available to him. I expect that Rush will make no progression survival status.

The good Lord above decided it was time to rid the earth of the scourge of this scumbag by smiting him with a particularly gruesome form of cancer. It's God's will. And it's funny AF.

Still laffin at you, you pos. YOU will never outlive the misery that Rush has in store for you. Look at the damage that he has done to your cause. What’s funny are the cleat marks on your face where he ran clean over you!
Let's all pray for Rush, he will be a hard man to replace.
Rush gets to 20-30 million people a week.

People who don’t like him, couldn’t fill a phone booth with people to listen to them. Lol.

Personally, I think he will be around for awhile. smile

.........................Kickin some liberal Trump hating and America hating ass would be performing a service to our nation.

You sound upset, Big Zero.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Let's all pray for Rush, he will be a hard man to replace.

This

To cling to a failed ideology that distorts your thinking and compels you to let people you hate get so far into your syphillis-riddled mind must be a terrible way to go through life. You have nearly 800 posts that are nearly all political in nature and filled with bile for those you disagree with. I found one early on where you attempted to act like a human.

Think about that...all that time you’ve thrown away doing the bidding of people you hate. And I’ll let you in on true irony here...all of us on here you live to insult while you shake your fists at the sky over Trump’s latest win...as deep as we are in your head, we don’t think about you at all.

Going forward, I’ll just smile seeing the ignore notification below your user name.
One of my radio favorites for many years. Hated to hear his announcement concluding yesterday’s show. He is irreplaceable.

Friends mom fighting stage 4. She was given a few months to live a couple years ago. Still going albeit slower.

Some of the vial, terrible comments in this thread are sickening and sad. Those responsible should be ashamed.
Hearing that was indeed a shock.

We don't know the cell type or where it's spread (Stage IV).

The fact that he was a smoker and even though he quit, which diminishes the risk, some risk remains. It doesn't completely go away.

The complaint of shortness of breath is a clue that it's involving the bronchial airway, obstructing his air flow somewhat.

The most common types in smokers and most often involving the bronchial tree are Squamous Cell and Small Cell.

Treatment options differ according to cell type. Stage IV, if it involves both sides of the bronchial tree probably isn't going to be surgical. Squamous cell doesn't respond to chemo as well as adeno types. Radiation may help.

5 year survival in State IV lung cancer, isn't that good, maybe 10%, adjusted for cell type and where the cancer has spread. It can go to brain, bone, etc. We just don't know in this case.

Rush, you have our prayers.

DF

It's the EIB Network.

He's on stations there in Montana. You'll just have to check and see if you receive those stations where you are.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/stations/

I listen to the EIB Network when in my tractors...

Thanks for clarifying, rock. At least I got the horse pointed in the right direction. smile

...............U are a slimeball Rolling Turds.....A scumbag..........

Rush has a million times more talent and insight on life in general than you could possibly ever have.........Idiocy is your middle name.
Thanks for clarifying, rock. At least I got the horse pointed in the right direction. smile

Tain't no wrong direction where Rush is heard! smile

I Heart radio is another place to look...

https://www.iheart.com/
Originally Posted by Paddler

You sound upset, Big Zero.
.........................You are a damned QUACK Piddles!
My Dad died of lung cancer in 1997, the man shaved everyday of his adult life, never saw him with stubble. When he went into the cancer ward one of the first things they took was his shaving kit. Only electric razors, during chemo your skin becomes thin and brittle. The fear is infection entering through a nick, which your depleted immune system cannot fight off. Hence the beard on many.

What a phuggin' douche bag.
You've obviously not experienced losing a loved one to cancer like the majority of Americans - yeah, real funny.

I'd hop a flight today to cave your teeth in.

Originally Posted by bkraft
My Dad died of lung cancer in 1997, the man shaved everyday of his adult life, never saw him with stubble. When he went into the cancer ward one of the first things they took was his shaving kit. Only electric razors, during chemo your skin becomes thin and brittle. The fear is infection entering through a nick, which your depleted immune system cannot fight off. Hence the beard on many.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know why Sinatra grew a beard towards the end but he never had had one before, in a 60 year career.
I don't know what Sinatra died from, but, if it wasn't cancer, I assume that, near the end, you just get to a point where you don't give a crap any more.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by bkraft

Thanks for the info. I didn't know why Sinatra grew a beard towards the end but he never had had one before, in a 60 year career.
I don't know what Sinatra died from, but, if it wasn't cancer, I assume that, near the end, you just get to a point where you don't give a crap any more.
..................Sinatra died from heart issues...
If and when Rush goes, hope he gets Mark Stine to replace him. This guy is funny when talking about liberals. Their hypocracy and such.
Originally Posted by SKane

What a phuggin' douche bag.
You've obviously not experienced losing a loved one to cancer like the majority of Americans - yeah, real funny.

I'd hop a flight today to cave your teeth in.

Amen to that, and I’d gladly have your back and show Jeffo much of the same. What a sad human being he is, simply pathetic. What’s the matter with people?
Originally Posted by cfran
What’s the matter with people?

Liberalism/socialism.
No different than the right waiting for Ruth to die. It's idealogical war in America today.
Rush Limbaugh is a household name . . . worldwide!
Got a call from my knee surgeon yesterday, they did a shoulder x-ray when I was up at Centennial for my 50K mile check on my store bought knees, Dr. called back and ordered a CT scan of my lungs for dark spots he noticed on the films, it is attention getting to say the least.

Rush is a giant on the radio, knew something was up when he was absent so many days over the last few weeks. Those laughing about his illness can poke jagged pieces of glass where the sun don't shine!
Originally Posted by Fireball2
No different than the right waiting for Ruth to die. It's idealogical war in America today.

Or the countless threads waiting for John McCain to sccumb to this terrible disease.
Originally Posted by colorado bob

Or the countless threads waiting for John McCain to sccumb to this terrible disease.

No argument from me. It shouldn't go both ways - it should be neither.

Comparing two America hating scumbags to a man who has professed his love for this nation is like comparing Satan to God.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist

Comparing two America hating scumbags to a man who has professed his love for this nation is like comparing Satan to God.

I tuned into the Limbaugh show today and someone else was on the radio. What gives? Don't tell me the scumbag died already? I thought for sure we could have gotten a few months of laughs over this loser's fate.
Originally Posted by SKane

No argument from me. It shouldn't go both ways - it should be neither.

There is a big difference.

First, Rush is paid to reflect conservative opinion.

He's not an elected govt. official that betrayed those that voted for him time and time again, while pushing his bitter, insane vendetta against a duly elected president.

Nor is he a Supreme Court Justice sworn in to uphold and defend the US Constitution, that has sold that very Constitution down the river in favor of political partisanship, time and time again.

Nor is Rush refusing to step down from a government position that his health severely impairs the job he's doing in that position.

Ruth and John have done all the above.
My point is the righteous right is screaming for Ruths funeral just like the left is squealing for Rush's. Didn't say their job descriptions were the same.
My point is the righteous right is screaming for Ruths funeral just like the left is squealing for Rush's. Didn't say their job descriptions were the same.

Ruth has made her choice to die in that position, rather than to step down.

She affecting our constitution, and diluting the honor of being a supreme court justice.

That's a choice she's making daily. To die in office.

I didn't make her sick. Nor am I wishing her ill will. I just wish she'd go over the happy rainbow so we can get someone in her position that WILL uphold the Constitution.

Hurry up, Ruth. May your will be granted... Sooner rather than later.
Godspeed Rush. Hope ya get it licked.

Hate to see anyone succumb to the bastard that is cancer.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
If and when Rush goes, hope he gets Mark Stine to replace him. This guy is funny when talking about liberals. Their hypocracy and such.

He did an excellant job today.

I'd think he'd be on the short list.

I hope Rush is around for a long time, even if he's not able to be there full time.

DF
I’m not going to feel sorry for anyone who has smoked and comes down with lung cancer ... that’d be like feeling sorry for a prostitute who gets an std

I tuned into the Limbaugh show today and someone else was on the radio. What gives? Don't tell me the scumbag died already? I thought for sure we could have gotten a few months of laughs over this loser's fate.

For anyone doubting just how much hatred the communists have for conservative America, here’s a taste. And this sad soul is on an outdoor forum...........and far from the worst example out there. It’s not difficult to imagine the “compassion” we’d receive after a successful disarming of the country. History would repeat itself in the same manner that always follows a communist/totalitarian disarmament.

Keep ranting poor soul. You’re only illustrating you’re true nature of communists for those optimistic sorts who try to see the good in everyone, but are ignorant of history.
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
I’m not going to feel sorry for anyone who has smoked and comes down with lung cancer ... that’d be like feeling sorry for a prostitute who gets an std

Those in that camp may think that's a big judgemental, but I understand the sentiment.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Those in that camp may think that's a big judgemental, but I understand the sentiment.

DF

He had quit smoking.

Lots don't.

Many fat people keep eating cake too.

Does that factor in?
The President just announced he is awarding the Presidential Medal Of Freedom to Rush. He is announcing it tonight. Well done, sir.. JeffObama choke on it homo.
The President just announced he is awarding the Presidential Medal Of Freedom to Rush. He is announcing it tonight. Well done, sir.. JeffObama choke on it homo.

That's gonna hurt their little tender butts.

laugh

That's gonna hurt their little tender butts.

laugh

Not Rolling Turd, he takes it up the dirty with old oil cans...

Still laffin at you as I watch Rush ground and pound your sorry ass. You are nothing but a big disgrace, as he’s kicking your ass all over the place.

Exactly +1

But, but . . . he quit a while back.

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer.

I hope and pray Chuck can shed a few for Rush.
The beta male douchebag was just triggered .

Not surprised Trump honoring combat Vets and Rush would trigger a coward like you

Originally Posted by MuskegMan

But, but . . . he quit a while back.

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer.

I hope and pray Chuck can shed a few for Rush.

Rush has always been a lying POS. Kinda ironic that he denied the risk of second hand smoke, stating that it was disproven at the World Health Organization but the report was suppressed. He also said he deserved a medal for smoking cigars, and that people should be happy because of the taxes paid by smokers on tobacco products. He lied every day, all day, and will continue to do so as long as he is able. He capitalized on the fear and anger of the Far Right, the racists, the conspiracy theorists, and many of you here. He laughed at you guys, all the way to the bank. I doubt he actually believed all the rubbish he spewed, but he knew it sold well to his deluded demographic. I think the take home message is, you can lie, you can deny science if you like, but reality and science will win out.

I do not wish him ill, but I hope his message, his lies, his hatred and his ideology dies a speedy death.
Originally Posted by Paddler
Rush has always been a lying POS. Kinda ironic that he denied the risk of second hand smoke, stating that it was disproven at the World Health Organization but the report was suppressed. He also said he deserved a medal for smoking cigars, and that people should be happy because of the taxes paid by smokers on tobacco products. He lied every day, all day, and will continue to do so as long as he is able. He capitalized on the fear and anger of the Far Right, the racists, the conspiracy theorists, and many of you here. He laughed at you guys, all the way to the bank. I doubt he actually believed all the rubbish he spewed, but he knew it sold well to his deluded demographic. I think the take home message is, you can lie, you can deny science if you like, but reality and science will win out.

I do not wish him ill, but I hope his message, his lies, his hatred and his ideology dies a speedy death.

You poor little man.

For anyone doubting just how much hatred the communists have for conservative America, here’s a taste. And this sad soul is on an outdoor forum...........and far from the worst example out there. It’s not difficult to imagine the “compassion” we’d receive after a successful disarming of the country. History would repeat itself in the same manner that always follows a communist/totalitarian disarmament.

Keep ranting poor soul. You’re only illustrating you’re true nature of communists for those optimistic sorts who try to see the good in everyone, but are ignorant of history.

Bingo. Well said my friend.
© 24hourcampfire