Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
I think that stage 4 means more advanced.

It means the scumbag will be dead very soon.

Instead of bickering over what stations play his show in what parts of the country can't we all just enjoy the fun of his impending grisly death? lol

Go back to molesting your children, Jeff

The good Lord above decided it was time to rid the earth of the scourge of this scumbag by smiting him with a particularly gruesome form of cancer. It's God's will. And it's funny AF.

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
How's your Achilles today Jeff? Making your vagina hurt a bit?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My brother's wife came down with lung cancer. The docs asked her how many "pack years" she had. If you smoke a pack a day, then in one year, you have one pack year.
Two packs a day, in one year, you have 2 pack years.
If you have 30 pack years you are screwed.
Lisen started smoking in high school at age 16, a pack a day. She got sick at age 48, so, 32 pack years.
Rush always talks about his "formerly nicotine stained fingers" which means, he used to smoke a lot of cigarettes. How many pack years he has I don't know, but he is always talking about smoking cigars.

Brother and Lisen did what all the doctors recommended, they had all the therapy, chemo, radiation, whatever. All her hair fell out, the therapy made her miserable around the clock. She lived 18 months.
Brother says he would never put someone through the chemotherapy again, better just to die an honest death.

I noticed yesterday Rush has a beard, about 3 week growth, he started it about the time of the diagnosis. I have been listening to this guy since 1990 on WGST in Atlanta. He has never had a beard.

I think this is a sign that it may all be over soon for Rush. I remember when Sinatra was really old and dying, for the last few months he had a beard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If it is indeed Stage Four (metastasis to other parts/organs in the body), survival is very low. A national tragedy indeed. i missed that part of the diagnosis, all I heard was "advanced'...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of my great Uncles developed lung cancer and he never smoked a day in his life.

He eventually died from this disease.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I think this is a sign that it may all be over soon for Rush. I remember when Sinatra was really old and dying, for the last few months he had a beard.

Ummm....

I don't think the choice to grow a beard has a damned thing to do with whether you are going to die soon.

Holy crap. Where does this logic come from???

I don't want any, wherever it comes from. crazy

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
New treatments today even for stage 4
My brothers friend was told to get affairs in order. He searched for another doctor .found a couple in Chicago.
They attacked the lung cancer DAILY alternating between chemo and radiation . After that, they let him rest 30 days and then removed the remainder
That was 12 YEARS ago.

Pray for Rush and all those afflicted with disease .
Be the bigger , better person that Christ showed us.

Last edited by 5960; 02/04/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
All cancer is bad. The good news is lung cancer is one of them that they are making headway in. The cancer is located in part of that body that is accessible. There are several new drugs along with many off label applications available to him. I expect that Rush will make no progression survival status.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Instead of bickering over what stations play his show in what parts of the country can't we all just enjoy the fun of his impending grisly death? lol

Go back to molesting your children, Jeff

The good Lord above decided it was time to rid the earth of the scourge of this scumbag by smiting him with a particularly gruesome form of cancer. It's God's will. And it's funny AF.

Still laffin at you, you pos. YOU will never outlive the misery that Rush has in store for you. Look at the damage that he has done to your cause. What’s funny are the cleat marks on your face where he ran clean over you!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Let's all pray for Rush, he will be a hard man to replace.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rush gets to 20-30 million people a week.

People who don’t like him, couldn’t fill a phone booth with people to listen to them. Lol.

Personally, I think he will be around for awhile. smile

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Watching Trump drain the swamp and the deep state commie cabal is currently and will become much more entertaining.

Don't get me wrong. Even though the day he dies will be a great day for America we don't want it to happen too quickly. That would take away from the entertainment value of it all.

You just can't help yourself, can you?
................Ya know what there Rolling Thunder aka rolling turds? You had better hope and pray that you and I never cross paths you pathetic SOB!

Jeffro wouldn't be worth it...kicking his ass would give credence to some of the stupid schitt he posts..

what he posts doesn't deserve any credence...

he hates our nation.. one day he'll open his big mouth among a group he shouldn't..

he'll end up with his ass beaten and broken inside a dumpster....
.........................Kickin some liberal Trump hating and America hating ass would be performing a service to our nation.

You sound upset, Big Zero.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Let's all pray for Rush, he will be a hard man to replace.

This

FJB & FJT
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

To cling to a failed ideology that distorts your thinking and compels you to let people you hate get so far into your syphillis-riddled mind must be a terrible way to go through life. You have nearly 800 posts that are nearly all political in nature and filled with bile for those you disagree with. I found one early on where you attempted to act like a human.

Think about that...all that time you’ve thrown away doing the bidding of people you hate. And I’ll let you in on true irony here...all of us on here you live to insult while you shake your fists at the sky over Trump’s latest win...as deep as we are in your head, we don’t think about you at all.

Going forward, I’ll just smile seeing the ignore notification below your user name.

Fear the crabcat.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
One of my radio favorites for many years. Hated to hear his announcement concluding yesterday’s show. He is irreplaceable.

Friends mom fighting stage 4. She was given a few months to live a couple years ago. Still going albeit slower.

Some of the vial, terrible comments in this thread are sickening and sad. Those responsible should be ashamed.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Hearing that was indeed a shock.

We don't know the cell type or where it's spread (Stage IV).

The fact that he was a smoker and even though he quit, which diminishes the risk, some risk remains. It doesn't completely go away.

The complaint of shortness of breath is a clue that it's involving the bronchial airway, obstructing his air flow somewhat.

The most common types in smokers and most often involving the bronchial tree are Squamous Cell and Small Cell.

Treatment options differ according to cell type. Stage IV, if it involves both sides of the bronchial tree probably isn't going to be surgical. Squamous cell doesn't respond to chemo as well as adeno types. Radiation may help.

5 year survival in State IV lung cancer, isn't that good, maybe 10%, adjusted for cell type and where the cancer has spread. It can go to brain, bone, etc. We just don't know in this case.

Rush, you have our prayers.

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by 222Rem
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I used to have satellite radio back in the non broke days.

I will look him up on the YouTube.

Rush has been on AM radio the entire time. IMO that’s been a huge factor in his being heard by the conservative working class.

He's on the IB network if that helps.

I have not heard of that one.

I dont believe he is syndicated up here.

It's the EIB Network.

He's on stations there in Montana. You'll just have to check and see if you receive those stations where you are.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/stations/

I listen to the EIB Network when in my tractors...

Thanks for clarifying, rock. At least I got the horse pointed in the right direction. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

...............U are a slimeball Rolling Turds.....A scumbag..........

Rush has a million times more talent and insight on life in general than you could possibly ever have.........Idiocy is your middle name.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Thanks for clarifying, rock. At least I got the horse pointed in the right direction. smile

Tain't no wrong direction where Rush is heard! smile

I Heart radio is another place to look...

https://www.iheart.com/

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Watching Trump drain the swamp and the deep state commie cabal is currently and will become much more entertaining.

Don't get me wrong. Even though the day he dies will be a great day for America we don't want it to happen too quickly. That would take away from the entertainment value of it all.

You just can't help yourself, can you?
................Ya know what there Rolling Thunder aka rolling turds? You had better hope and pray that you and I never cross paths you pathetic SOB!

Jeffro wouldn't be worth it...kicking his ass would give credence to some of the stupid schitt he posts..

what he posts doesn't deserve any credence...

he hates our nation.. one day he'll open his big mouth among a group he shouldn't..

he'll end up with his ass beaten and broken inside a dumpster....
.........................Kickin some liberal Trump hating and America hating ass would be performing a service to our nation.

You sound upset, Big Zero.
.........................You are a damned QUACK Piddles!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,519 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,055
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.