Home
And there you have it.

[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

you bet, azzhole for sure, he's done in Utah
Any reason why Chafetz doesn't primary that RINO M'fer?
Romney is better than all of you Deplorables because his God says so.
I voted for Romney once as I recall. Him and a guy named Ryan. Funny what they have us choose from.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

who's is his GOD
Illegals and refugees have to live somewhere. Utah is as good of a place as any. Word will get out that ICE is ignoring Utah.
I listened to his speech and though there was something wrong with him. He didn't write the words he said. It looked like he didn't believe them.
he think he is the most honest person alive
Originally Posted by gemby58
who's is his GOD

Captain Underpants Im guessing.
What is underware? Something like Tupperware?

I thought Depends was for that problem...
Originally Posted by las
What is underware? Something like Tupperware?

I thought Depends was for that problem...

[Linked Image from ]

Here's hoping UTAH will correct this error...........
Wonder what they have on Mittens?

Political career OVER
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Honestly I don't think they have anything.

He was only trying to ensure his name front and center in the history books. Whenever the Trump presidency is lectured about, taught about and every test in high school etc.. forever Captain Magic Underpants Mittens name will be mentioned as well.
Romney claims a higher obligation to God, duty, and country instead of just admitting he's a jealous vindictive loser.
I'm ashamed I once respected the guy.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Political career OVER

The church directed him to vote that way. Nothing moves in Salt Lake without approval.
Ill admit it. I voted for the betrayer as well in 2012. Who was I gonna vote for?

Onumbnuts?
Mitt is still butt hurt, because Trump walked all over his ass. Utah should be smarter than electing a swamp member! It's a good thing he didn't run against the Hillbych, we would have Cl iton! The problem with Utah is they vote mormon , not for America. Never have never will. To you fine people from Utah, get rid of the Mitt. Don't think I don't want to clean out my state of the same kind of pukes. We are trying, but with the influx of libs from cali, and other states, we can't breed fast enough!
Well there is something deplorable in the Republican party!
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I voted for Romney once as I recall. Him and a guy named Ryan. Funny what they have us choose from.

When JFK ran for president in 1960, it pained my Baptist kin to have to vote for a Catholic............but not half as much as it pained me to vote for Romney, a Mormon. Not wishing to offend any of you Mormons, but you just don't believe as I do, and Mitt Romney is one reason why.
GOP Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel is Romney's Niece.

GOP Chair McDaniels- Mittens Niece

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Anyone really surprised?
Two minutes was all that I could stomach.

What Joe & Hunter were doing[and so many others including Mittens offspring have/are doing] is not that different from him buying companies to tear them down for profit, long time employees be damned.

He is a 100% POS and hypocrite!
I wonder if maybe Mittens and Popeye Schiff get together and do the Horizontal Mambo?? smile

L.W.
Originally Posted by JamesJr

When JFK ran for president in 1960, it pained my Baptist kin to have to vote for a Catholic............but not half as much as it pained me to vote for Romney, a Mormon. Not wishing to offend any of you Mormons, but you just don't believe as I do, and Mitt Romney is one reason why.

Rank bigotry.

Don't know much about Utah politics, but I hope to hell they recall him. Is that feasible? Anyone with a finger on the pulse of Utah politics out there??

Stop with the anti-Mormon bigotry.

Romney is a liar and a phony.

He's still butthurt from 2016. Trump smoked him like a cheap cigar, in spite of his underhanded tactics.

Originally Posted by Tarquin

Rank bigotry.

No.............the damn TRUTH...and you know it,

Rank bigotry.

Meh, Strange bedfellows and all that.

Rank bigotry.

WHAT THE FÛCK DO YOU CALL THIS?

Originally Posted by slumlord

Rank bigotry.

In Salmon Idaho they look at life differently from the rest of the country.

Stop with the anti-Mormon bigotry.

Its not bigotry its the truth. The Mormon God isn't my Judeo-Christian God,
As if he isn't there by design.
As if he is going anywhere.
As if his politics weren't known beforehand.
As if the powers that brilliantly put him there aren't secretly smiling.
Guess what boys and girls it's a real-world afterall.
I hope the voters in his state take notice!
If I lived in Utah, I would be out of my phucin mind right now.

I have some thoughts for Mittens but it doesn’t coincide with my Christian values.

I need a drink.
This is why the Demonrats and Libtards will win in the end Destroying this Country.

Repukes and Conservatards cant EVER seem to get their shît together.
That's not bigotry. My grandma wouldn't let us kids play with the Catholic kids or the Mormon kids! She said to stay away from cults. Now that was bordering on bigotry. She didn't mind us playing with the native kids, or the black kid it town. At least she wasn't prejudice!
Originally Posted by slumlord

Rank bigotry.

lmao
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/606127/
I wonder if McConnell will pull him from any committees he sits on..

So he's voting innocent on one and guilty on the other. So is he a half traitor.

The belief that one should always vote with their party is part of the problem we have here.
Fence riding, Mitt made a career of doing that, and Utah never noticed!
Originally Posted by Heym06
Fence riding, Mitt made a career of doing that, and Utah never noticed!

We were enticed into voting for him for president remember? I don't like to think about it either. grin

Rank bigotry.

No.............the damn TRUTH...and you know it,

Yes. The truth is that you are a bigot. Glad we agree on something. You can criticize a man's political vote without dragging his religion into it. You've already revealed your propensity for bigotry in your anecdote about how hard it was to vote for JFK merely because he was Catholic. I happen to think the Catholic church is whacked, but I think you can be a good person and still be Catholic. Same for Mormon.

Don't know much about Utah politics, but I hope to hell they recall him. Is that feasible? Anyone with a finger on the pulse of Utah politics out there??

We are all pissed. There is legislation being introduced to allow the recall of a sitting Senator, it won't likely do any good, but we are trying. I gladly voted for him in 2012, did not vote for him when he ran for Senate, mostly because of his 2a stance. He will not be reelected in Utah. I'm beginning to think the only reason he ran for Senate was just to maybe have the chance to try and vote Trump out.
If there was ever any doubt, Romney has revealed his true colors. He is a waffler and trimmer with no real guiding principles---at least not conservative ones. Truly regrettable that his hatred for Trump "trumps" doing the right thing. The case against impeachment on Constitutional grounds was made overwhelmingly by Dershowitz. Romney's nod to the Constitution is simply a sham. Romney has now guaranteed himself a very tarnished legacy.
Just sent Sen Romney the following message via his website and, conveniently, it's 'down for repairs.' I'm sure taken offline until the constituency cools off. Weak, Mitt...very weak.

"Dear Senator Romney,
I am disappointed that you have accepted the information of the house democrat impeachment managers as truthful in light of the myriad of contradictions in their case. It is ironic that so much of the intrusiveness of foreign entities into our election process are abetted by the democratic party yet you make no mention of that in your statement. Your decision is doubly frustrating as I campaigned hard for you in Michigan in 2012. In as much as you found this to be a difficult decision yet one you were compelled to make, I have made the difficult decision to send my money outside my own state and look for opportunities to support a Republican challenger to your senate seat in 2024 should you decide to run for reelection. Predominantly Republican states cannot afford to have weak Republican leadership and yours has been weak and although elegantly articulated, clearly driven by your personal dislike for President Trump rather than facts. If you were honest about your dislike but fiery in your repudiation of the democrats' hypocrisy, you would have earned respect if not support from people like me. Now, you have neither.

Respectfully,"
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Just sent Sen Romney the following message via his website and, conveniently, it's 'down for repairs.' I'm sure taken offline until the constituency cools off. Weak, Mitt...very weak.

"Dear Senator Romney,
I am disappointed that you have accepted the information of the house democrat impeachment managers as truthful in light of the myriad of contradictions in their case. It is ironic that so much of the intrusiveness of foreign entities into our election process are abetted by the democratic party yet you make no mention of that in your statement. Your decision is doubly frustrating as I campaigned hard for you in Michigan in 2012. In as much as you found this to be a difficult decision yet one you were compelled to make, I have made the difficult decision to send my money outside my own state and look for opportunities to support a Republican challenger to your senate seat in 2024 should you decide to run for reelection. Predominantly Republican states cannot afford to have weak Republican leadership and yours has been weak and although elegantly articulated, clearly driven by your personal dislike for President Trump rather than facts. If you were honest about your dislike but fiery in your repudiation of the democrats' hypocrisy, you would have earned respect if not support from people like me. Now, you have neither.

Respectfully,"

Excellent!
So Mitt is a RINO??? Another RINO story. Mom, from Phoenix, hated John McCane because he was a "democrat" but wouldn't listen to me to go look up every vote he cast in the Senate. As it was all democratic. Another RINO. Be Well, Rustyzipper.
Just read the comments in the Salt Lake Tribune, it'll make you want to puke!!!!!!!

All the hero worship, following his moral compass, man of integrity, BS.

Bunch of fooking clowns.
Originally Posted by whodat
Just read the comments in the Salt Lake Tribune, it'll make you want to puke!!!!!!!

All the hero worship, following his moral compass, man of integrity, BS.

Bunch of fooking clowns.

I think the Tribune is the secular newspaper in Utah so its subscribers/readers are invariably liberal.
Originally Posted by 79S
I wonder if McConnell will pull him from any committees he sits on..

He should; hope he will.

MM
If there was ever any doubt, Romney has revealed his true colors. He is a waffler and trimmer with no real guiding principles---at least not conservative ones. Truly regrettable that his hatred for Trump "trumps" doing the right thing. The case against impeachment on Constitutional grounds was made overwhelmingly by Dershowitz. Romney's nod to the Constitution is simply a sham. Romney has now guaranteed himself a very tarnished legacy.

Romney was the pride and joy of the same voters that forced Ted Kennedy and Barney Franks on this country. He was their governor! Did we really expect that those voters that worshipped the likes of Kennedy and Franks could ever vote for a REAL Republican? Not a chance. The only good thing about Romney calling himself a Republican is it helps keep our bunch in the majority, other than that he can (something profane)!
I think Rommel could switch parties today and lead the Democratic ticket for President! I cannot stand him. Just sayin...
Proud Day for Utahns for sure.

Originally Posted by Allen917

Romney was the pride and joy of the same voters that forced Ted Kennedy and Barney Franks on this country. He was their governor! Did we really expect that those voters that worshipped the likes of Kennedy and Franks could ever vote for a REAL Republican? Not a chance. The only good thing about Romney calling himself a Republican is it helps keep our bunch in the majority, other than that he can (something profane)!
Mitts not man enough to admit his own hate and jealousy, he's got to bring God in on the deal
There is a reason he didn't get elected to be President. We just saw it. Damned snake.
The man is far worse than Pelosi, Schiff etc. at least you know where they stand.

Nothing much worse than a bald-faced lier.
Originally Posted by Tracks
Mitts not man enough to admit his own hate and jealousy, he's got to bring God in on the deal

When and where did he do that. Not saying he didn't, just didn't see or hear it.

When and where did he do that. Not saying he didn't, just didn't see or hear it.

Watch the video I posted.
Damn corksucker
The SL Tribune is part of the Ganet empire, Denver Post, USA today, etc. about as left as you can get. Denver gets hit with the same messages. etc.

Gee who would have thunk ole Mitts had this planned all along. as good as saying he wasn't going to run for office next term.

And why should he with the deal he made with Bezos (Amazon, Washington Post etc) under the Romney Reality group based in SLC in charge of all that construction, for the virtual re-centering of Amazon in the salt lake valley. (along with the rest of Silicon Valley) . Jee with a major distribution center, salt lake airport, air freight, a major distribution along one of the major truck logistic routes, and the relocating of amazons tech facilities to Harriman.
And with all the coding abilities of Oracle, Adobe etc. just across the street. Hmmmm.

Don't think he needs to go looking for a job, I think it found him.

"Dear Senator Romney,

Respectfully,"

. That's a well written letter. My money says his staff will read it and put it in the circular file.
Read it? LOL

Originally Posted by Heym06
That's a well written letter. My money says his staff will read it and put it in the circular file.
Just sent Sen Romney the following message via his website and, conveniently, it's 'down for repairs.' I'm sure taken offline until the constituency cools off. Weak, Mitt...very weak. "Dear Senator Romney,
I am disappointed that you have accepted the information of the house democrat impeachment managers as truthful in light of the myriad of contradictions in their case. It is ironic that so much of the intrusiveness of foreign entities into our election process are abetted by the democratic party yet you make no mention of that in your statement. Your decision is doubly frustrating as I campaigned hard for you in Michigan in 2012. In as much as you found this to be a difficult decision yet one you were compelled to make, I have made the difficult decision to send my money outside my own state and look for opportunities to support a Republican challenger to your senate seat in 2024 should you decide to run for reelection. Predominantly Republican states cannot afford to have weak Republican leadership and yours has been weak and although elegantly articulated, clearly driven by your personal dislike for President Trump rather than facts. If you were honest about your dislike but fiery in your repudiation of the democrats' hypocrisy, you would have earned respect if not support from people like me. Now, you have neither. Respectfully,"

So Tarquin..........Mormon taking up for another Mormon......is that it?
You guys all know Mike Lee is Mormon as well and he didn’t vote to convict?
Mike didn't proclaim to all the world that he was following his promise to his Mormon God either.

Originally Posted by Springcove
I saw the vid, Romney did not say or imply he was following his promise to his Mormon God. He said "God". The reference was non-sectarian. Your bigotry supplied "Mormon".
Time to draft Steve Young! He would be a better senator!
I saw the vid, Romney did not say or imply he was following his promise to his Mormon God. He said "God". The reference was non-sectarian. Your bigotry supplied "Mormon".

So Tarquin..........Mormon taking up for another Mormon......is that it?

No. But even if that were the case, it would be logically irrelevant. I'm always amazed at how the thinking of so many here is addled with an inability to reason correctly in even a basic, fundamental way.
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Time to draft Steve Young! He would be a better senator!

Not too sure about that one. He cut his teeth in San Fran.
Ill admit it. I voted for the betrayer as well in 2012. Who was I gonna vote for?

Onumbnuts?

A loy of us did, as well as McCain, but I suspect it was more of a "vote against" than a "vote for"//
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Onumbnuts?

A loy of us did, as well as McCain, but I suspect it was more of a "vote against" than a "vote for"//

Yes, a lot did but a lot were cured of the not waste a vote propaganda after those elections too.

Never again,
He did say his faith and religion made him cast his vote the way he did.

Don't care what god he claims he said it.

He did the no mas thing when he ran for president.

He had o on the ropes but let him slide.
Romney made a deal with the Devil a long time ago. He's got a lot of nerve to claim that it was with God.
Mike didn't proclaim to all the world that he was following his promise to his Mormon God either.

I must have missed that part. I know a lot of Mormons and there all pissed at Romney and want him out. They have said they feel betrayed and this is not why we voted for him.

I must have missed that part. I know a lot of Mormons and there all pissed at Romney and want him out. They have said they feel betrayed and this is not why we voted for him.

You didn't. He did not invoke his "Mormon God". He spoke only of his oath to God. FatCity is just playing the bigot card. I'll say this, listening to Romney, the fugger can talk himself into anything. What is stunning is that a guy so smart (allegedly) can actually be so stupid. His name will go down in history as the quintessence of a weaseling, waffling, caviling, trimming and unprincipled politician. He tried to camouflage his decision as a "principled" one, but IMHO, it was nothing but envy of Trump and the need for revenge. History will treat Romney very unkindly, as it should.
What a POS. Makes me want to kick the first Mormon I run across....right in the teeth,,. Unbelievable.
Oh stop it, everybody knows
Originally Posted by bowfisher
What a POS. Makes me want to kick the first Mormon I run across....right in the teeth,,. Unbelievable.

Really? So you don't care about individual responsibility, only group identity, just like the Left.
The only honest Republican it would seem

Really? So you don't care about individual responsibility, only group identity, just like the Left.

Yeah just like the Mountain meadows incident, and the war afterward.
Common give us a break nothing ever really changes on the inside

Everybody knows that takes the time to look
I think that some time in the past, Trump must've put his hand on the back of Mitt's head at 'just the right moment'.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Another bigot who operates on the same premises as the Left (group identify trumps individual identity) outs himself. You actually have everything in common with AOC. You sound just like her, except from the right.
Originally Posted by 700LH

Another bigot who operates on the same premises as the Left (group identify trumps individual identity) outs himself. You actually have everything in common with AOC. You sound just like her, except from the right.

From another blind follower, should that be presumed a compliment?
His self aggrandizing self righteousness makes me sick. Some of us LDS have a saying that anyone trying that hard to be perceived as righteous is hiding something.

Its unfortunate that in many religions people can even deceive themselves. I think he might really think he's doing the right thing. He doesn't recognize his own need to feed his ego with his piousness. He thinks history is going to prove him correct but doesn't recognize the influence that his deep need to just go down in history has on his decision.

This is just another bit of catharsis for him to help his ego deal with the fact he lost. Trump might have won when he didn't but this is Mittens way to still show the world, and his own ego, he's more righteous than Trump.

All LDS people aren't like him but there are an unfortunate few. Those that feed their ego with their delusions of righteousness and worry more about what people think than what God does. Mitt reminds of the type that would view himself as the most humble person in the room and be deeply proud of it.

We call it priestcraft, when people are more concerned about what other people think than what God does. Mitt will play the big man for taking a stand when it would have been easier to just play along. He'll talk about how much trouble his righteousness brings upon him and play the martyr.

I doubt he'll ever recognize that he's really just a petulant child seeking attention. And like many children who act out and get negative attention, he doesn't have the self awareness to recognize why he's really doing it.

Mitt has sided with evil but is convinced he did it out of righteousness.

Bb
His family and friends should suffer the consequences along with him. Any Romney in any sort of politics should be voted out. They should all be fired from their jobs and ostracized from society. Things used to work that way. Stike at the king and miss and your whole family was stripped of their property and thrown in the tower. Kept more than a few self righteous idiots from acting out.
Wow, he didn't specify which God?
Come on!

When a Muslim speaks of a god, I know who he refers to.
When a Buddhist speaks...I know.
When I mention God,
It ain't Mohammed, and it ain't a little fat dead dude.

And I don't think Mitt was thinking of Zeus, or Apollo.
Maybe I missed it but I am surprised our stalwart Rocky has not commented.
I have a few close Mormon friends and have worked with many over the years. Great folks and representatives for America and conservative values.

Romney's not a Mormon hes a power hungry insecure politician.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Anyone really surprised?

I'm not, and neither should anyone else be with two brain cells to rub together. The fact that the piece of schitt was governor of Assachussetts with an 'R' on his name should tell you everything you need to know about him.
Romney prayed for the right answer, I assume at least some of the other Republicans did the same. Romney must have got a different answer. Maybe God likes him better.
My bigoted brother from another mother😂🤣🤪
Thanks for expounding on my theme.

Originally Posted by Burleyboy
His self aggrandizing self righteousness makes me sick. Some of us LDS have a saying that anyone trying that hard to be perceived as righteous is hiding something.

Its unfortunate that in many religions people can even deceive themselves. I think he might really think he's doing the right thing. He doesn't recognize his own need to feed his ego with his piousness. He thinks history is going to prove him correct but doesn't recognize the influence that his deep need to just go down in history has on his decision.

This is just another bit of catharsis for him to help his ego deal with the fact he lost. Trump might have won when he didn't but this is Mittens way to still show the world, and his own ego, he's more righteous than Trump.

All LDS people aren't like him but there are an unfortunate few. Those that feed their ego with their delusions of righteousness and worry more about what people think than what God does. Mitt reminds of the type that would view himself as the most humble person in the room and be deeply proud of it.

We call it priestcraft, when people are more concerned about what other people think than what God does. Mitt will play the big man for taking a stand when it would have been easier to just play along. He'll talk about how much trouble his righteousness brings upon him and play the martyr.

I doubt he'll ever recognize that he's really just a petulant child seeking attention. And like many children who act out and get negative attention, he doesn't have the self awareness to recognize why he's really doing it.

Mitt has sided with evil but is convinced he did it out of righteousness.

Bb

I'll say this, listening to Romney, the fugger can talk himself into anything. What is stunning is that a guy so smart (allegedly) can actually be so stupid. His name will go down in history as the quintessence of a weaseling, waffling, caviling, trimming and unprincipled politician. He tried to camouflage his decision as a "principled" one, but IMHO, it was nothing but envy of Trump and the need for revenge. History will treat Romney very unkindly, as it should.

Pretty good synopsis.
© 24hourcampfire