Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What a POS. Makes me want to kick the first Mormon I run across....right in the teeth,,. Unbelievable.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh stop it, everybody knows

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by bowfisher
What a POS. Makes me want to kick the first Mormon I run across....right in the teeth,,. Unbelievable.

Really? So you don't care about individual responsibility, only group identity, just like the Left.

Last edited by Tarquin; 02/05/20.

Tarquin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only honest Republican it would seem

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Really? So you don't care about individual responsibility, only group identity, just like the Left.

Yeah just like the Mountain meadows incident, and the war afterward.
Common give us a break nothing ever really changes on the inside

Everybody knows that takes the time to look

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I think that some time in the past, Trump must've put his hand on the back of Mitt's head at 'just the right moment'.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 700LH

Another bigot who operates on the same premises as the Left (group identify trumps individual identity) outs himself. You actually have everything in common with AOC. You sound just like her, except from the right.

Last edited by Tarquin; 02/05/20.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH

Another bigot who operates on the same premises as the Left (group identify trumps individual identity) outs himself. You actually have everything in common with AOC. You sound just like her, except from the right.

From another blind follower, should that be presumed a compliment?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
His self aggrandizing self righteousness makes me sick. Some of us LDS have a saying that anyone trying that hard to be perceived as righteous is hiding something.

Its unfortunate that in many religions people can even deceive themselves. I think he might really think he's doing the right thing. He doesn't recognize his own need to feed his ego with his piousness. He thinks history is going to prove him correct but doesn't recognize the influence that his deep need to just go down in history has on his decision.

This is just another bit of catharsis for him to help his ego deal with the fact he lost. Trump might have won when he didn't but this is Mittens way to still show the world, and his own ego, he's more righteous than Trump.

All LDS people aren't like him but there are an unfortunate few. Those that feed their ego with their delusions of righteousness and worry more about what people think than what God does. Mitt reminds of the type that would view himself as the most humble person in the room and be deeply proud of it.

We call it priestcraft, when people are more concerned about what other people think than what God does. Mitt will play the big man for taking a stand when it would have been easier to just play along. He'll talk about how much trouble his righteousness brings upon him and play the martyr.

I doubt he'll ever recognize that he's really just a petulant child seeking attention. And like many children who act out and get negative attention, he doesn't have the self awareness to recognize why he's really doing it.

Mitt has sided with evil but is convinced he did it out of righteousness.

Bb

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
His family and friends should suffer the consequences along with him. Any Romney in any sort of politics should be voted out. They should all be fired from their jobs and ostracized from society. Things used to work that way. Stike at the king and miss and your whole family was stripped of their property and thrown in the tower. Kept more than a few self righteous idiots from acting out.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow, he didn't specify which God?
Come on!

When a Muslim speaks of a god, I know who he refers to.
When a Buddhist speaks...I know.
When I mention God,
It ain't Mohammed, and it ain't a little fat dead dude.

And I don't think Mitt was thinking of Zeus, or Apollo.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Maybe I missed it but I am surprised our stalwart Rocky has not commented.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have a few close Mormon friends and have worked with many over the years. Great folks and representatives for America and conservative values.

Romney's not a Mormon hes a power hungry insecure politician.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Anyone really surprised?

I'm not, and neither should anyone else be with two brain cells to rub together. The fact that the piece of schitt was governor of Assachussetts with an 'R' on his name should tell you everything you need to know about him.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Romney prayed for the right answer, I assume at least some of the other Republicans did the same. Romney must have got a different answer. Maybe God likes him better.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
My bigoted brother from another mother😂🤣🤪
Thanks for expounding on my theme.

Originally Posted by Burleyboy
His self aggrandizing self righteousness makes me sick. Some of us LDS have a saying that anyone trying that hard to be perceived as righteous is hiding something.

Its unfortunate that in many religions people can even deceive themselves. I think he might really think he's doing the right thing. He doesn't recognize his own need to feed his ego with his piousness. He thinks history is going to prove him correct but doesn't recognize the influence that his deep need to just go down in history has on his decision.

This is just another bit of catharsis for him to help his ego deal with the fact he lost. Trump might have won when he didn't but this is Mittens way to still show the world, and his own ego, he's more righteous than Trump.

All LDS people aren't like him but there are an unfortunate few. Those that feed their ego with their delusions of righteousness and worry more about what people think than what God does. Mitt reminds of the type that would view himself as the most humble person in the room and be deeply proud of it.

We call it priestcraft, when people are more concerned about what other people think than what God does. Mitt will play the big man for taking a stand when it would have been easier to just play along. He'll talk about how much trouble his righteousness brings upon him and play the martyr.

I doubt he'll ever recognize that he's really just a petulant child seeking attention. And like many children who act out and get negative attention, he doesn't have the self awareness to recognize why he's really doing it.

Mitt has sided with evil but is convinced he did it out of righteousness.

Bb

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I'll say this, listening to Romney, the fugger can talk himself into anything. What is stunning is that a guy so smart (allegedly) can actually be so stupid. His name will go down in history as the quintessence of a weaseling, waffling, caviling, trimming and unprincipled politician. He tried to camouflage his decision as a "principled" one, but IMHO, it was nothing but envy of Trump and the need for revenge. History will treat Romney very unkindly, as it should.

Pretty good synopsis.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,263 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.