-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The man is far worse than Pelosi, Schiff etc. at least you know where they stand.

Nothing much worse than a bald-faced lier.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tracks
Mitts not man enough to admit his own hate and jealousy, he's got to bring God in on the deal

When and where did he do that. Not saying he didn't, just didn't see or hear it.

Tarquin
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Mitts not man enough to admit his own hate and jealousy, he's got to bring God in on the deal

When and where did he do that. Not saying he didn't, just didn't see or hear it.

Watch the video I posted.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Damn corksucker

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
The SL Tribune is part of the Ganet empire, Denver Post, USA today, etc. about as left as you can get. Denver gets hit with the same messages. etc.

Gee who would have thunk ole Mitts had this planned all along. as good as saying he wasn't going to run for office next term.

And why should he with the deal he made with Bezos (Amazon, Washington Post etc) under the Romney Reality group based in SLC in charge of all that construction, for the virtual re-centering of Amazon in the salt lake valley. (along with the rest of Silicon Valley) . Jee with a major distribution center, salt lake airport, air freight, a major distribution along one of the major truck logistic routes, and the relocating of amazons tech facilities to Harriman.
And with all the coding abilities of Oracle, Adobe etc. just across the street. Hmmmm.

Don't think he needs to go looking for a job, I think it found him.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Just sent Sen Romney the following message via his website and, conveniently, it's 'down for repairs.' I'm sure taken offline until the constituency cools off. Weak, Mitt...very weak.

"Dear Senator Romney,
I am disappointed that you have accepted the information of the house democrat impeachment managers as truthful in light of the myriad of contradictions in their case. It is ironic that so much of the intrusiveness of foreign entities into our election process are abetted by the democratic party yet you make no mention of that in your statement. Your decision is doubly frustrating as I campaigned hard for you in Michigan in 2012. In as much as you found this to be a difficult decision yet one you were compelled to make, I have made the difficult decision to send my money outside my own state and look for opportunities to support a Republican challenger to your senate seat in 2024 should you decide to run for reelection. Predominantly Republican states cannot afford to have weak Republican leadership and yours has been weak and although elegantly articulated, clearly driven by your personal dislike for President Trump rather than facts. If you were honest about your dislike but fiery in your repudiation of the democrats' hypocrisy, you would have earned respect if not support from people like me. Now, you have neither.

Respectfully,"

. That's a well written letter. My money says his staff will read it and put it in the circular file.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Read it? LOL

Originally Posted by Heym06
That's a well written letter. My money says his staff will read it and put it in the circular file.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
Just sent Sen Romney the following message via his website and, conveniently, it's 'down for repairs.' I'm sure taken offline until the constituency cools off. Weak, Mitt...very weak. "Dear Senator Romney,
I am disappointed that you have accepted the information of the house democrat impeachment managers as truthful in light of the myriad of contradictions in their case. It is ironic that so much of the intrusiveness of foreign entities into our election process are abetted by the democratic party yet you make no mention of that in your statement. Your decision is doubly frustrating as I campaigned hard for you in Michigan in 2012. In as much as you found this to be a difficult decision yet one you were compelled to make, I have made the difficult decision to send my money outside my own state and look for opportunities to support a Republican challenger to your senate seat in 2024 should you decide to run for reelection. Predominantly Republican states cannot afford to have weak Republican leadership and yours has been weak and although elegantly articulated, clearly driven by your personal dislike for President Trump rather than facts. If you were honest about your dislike but fiery in your repudiation of the democrats' hypocrisy, you would have earned respect if not support from people like me. Now, you have neither. Respectfully,"

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So Tarquin..........Mormon taking up for another Mormon......is that it?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You guys all know Mike Lee is Mormon as well and he didn’t vote to convict?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Mike didn't proclaim to all the world that he was following his promise to his Mormon God either.

Originally Posted by Springcove

"Maybe we're all happy."

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I saw the vid, Romney did not say or imply he was following his promise to his Mormon God. He said "God". The reference was non-sectarian. Your bigotry supplied "Mormon".

Tarquin
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Time to draft Steve Young! He would be a better senator!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I saw the vid, Romney did not say or imply he was following his promise to his Mormon God. He said "God". The reference was non-sectarian. Your bigotry supplied "Mormon".
Originally Posted by JamesJr

So Tarquin..........Mormon taking up for another Mormon......is that it?

No. But even if that were the case, it would be logically irrelevant. I'm always amazed at how the thinking of so many here is addled with an inability to reason correctly in even a basic, fundamental way.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Time to draft Steve Young! He would be a better senator!

Not too sure about that one. He cut his teeth in San Fran.

Tarquin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Ill admit it. I voted for the betrayer as well in 2012. Who was I gonna vote for?

Onumbnuts?

A loy of us did, as well as McCain, but I suspect it was more of a "vote against" than a "vote for"//

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Ill admit it. I voted for the betrayer as well in 2012. Who was I gonna vote for?

Onumbnuts?

A loy of us did, as well as McCain, but I suspect it was more of a "vote against" than a "vote for"//

Yes, a lot did but a lot were cured of the not waste a vote propaganda after those elections too.

Never again,

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He did say his faith and religion made him cast his vote the way he did.

Don't care what god he claims he said it.

He did the no mas thing when he ran for president.

He had o on the ropes but let him slide.

Last edited by plainsman456; 02/05/20.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Romney made a deal with the Devil a long time ago. He's got a lot of nerve to claim that it was with God.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Mike didn't proclaim to all the world that he was following his promise to his Mormon God either.

I must have missed that part. I know a lot of Mormons and there all pissed at Romney and want him out. They have said they feel betrayed and this is not why we voted for him.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I must have missed that part. I know a lot of Mormons and there all pissed at Romney and want him out. They have said they feel betrayed and this is not why we voted for him.

You didn't. He did not invoke his "Mormon God". He spoke only of his oath to God. FatCity is just playing the bigot card. I'll say this, listening to Romney, the fugger can talk himself into anything. What is stunning is that a guy so smart (allegedly) can actually be so stupid. His name will go down in history as the quintessence of a weaseling, waffling, caviling, trimming and unprincipled politician. He tried to camouflage his decision as a "principled" one, but IMHO, it was nothing but envy of Trump and the need for revenge. History will treat Romney very unkindly, as it should.

Last edited by Tarquin; 02/05/20.

Tarquin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1Longbow, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,298 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,674
Posts18,493,813
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.