Home
Posted By: Fireball2 Toxic - 02/19/20
This place is just toxic as fucque these days. Can't have a civil conversation. Same jackoff guys doing the same garbage, day after day. Bunch of 12 year olds sitting in moms basement trying to outcute each other. Screw this.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Agreed
Posted By: KC Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Uh oh. Looks like Jack has hurt some feelings.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
First off, lets establish who we are talking to. Is this Ballz or the Mrs? Sincere question, and if you doubt it that thread could be resurrected as well.

Give some examples.

Such as a member getting twacked on here who instead of taking his licks or God forbid admit he stepped on his crank, then dox's another member?

Such as calling for armed and violent action yet, never engaging in such activity even when the narrative LITERALLY fits his back door?

Such as a member ........

Shall we go on?

Are you sucking Bin's dick or is he eating your twat? That you are still even a member here after your shenanigans is pretty silly.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Just trying to consolidate all the azzholes I need on ignore.
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
What a millennial. I’m on ignore.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
My fault.

I shouldn't have jabbed him with the 38 super crack earlier. To be honest I thought he'd take it better than that but who knows what goes on in someone else's life at any given time.

Sorry Roy I didn't mean to cause you undo stress.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by Fireball2

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
My fault.

I pardon you.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This place is just toxic as fucque these days. Can't have a civil conversation. Same jackoff guys doing the same garbage, day after day. Bunch of 12 year olds sitting in moms basement trying to outcute each other. Screw this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
careful jackmountain, Bin'll ban your ass for messin with his mouth whore.
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

I'm A corrections officer, 27 years. Silly [bleep] I don't even notice anymore.
Posted By: rifletom Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Can be a bit testy at times, but, you've all said, better have a thick skin here. Including you Fireball. What got you riled? The never ending "lets bitch, complain about a puppy" post? Geez, you, of all posters. Oregon puss.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Ok, what was the trigger now?
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
I was told when I got mixed into this mess, to treat it like eating chicken wings. Spit out the bones. Good advise.
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

Does your perpetual whining ever end?

Why is it all always the same whackjobs,

who live on the internet,

always bitching about the internet?

You don't like it.....shut it off. So easy, even a cave man could do it.

And regarding the ignore, I could only hope.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
One just needs to pick their way between the landmines.

AND don't take stuff to serious all the time.

If one can not take it don't dish it out.
Originally Posted by plainsman456
One just needs to pick their way between the landmines.

AND don't take stuff to serious all the time.

If one can not take it don't dish it out.

Oh, this is good. Really good.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by FatCity67

He's bleeding...
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
I just couldn't find that sarcasm thingy. whistle

Besides it just raised post count by 2.
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Kenneth, so glad to hear from you tonight. Always a pleasure. As a matter of fact, I happened along one of your threads a day or two ago regarding setting up reloading dies. It was painful to watch your stupidity at not knowing the first fucquing thing about setting up reloading dies, but I held my tongue. Something you might try once in a while. Ol Big Stick sure straightened you out though huh? LOL.

Ask yourself this, did I give you a ration of schit when you posted the stupid question about setting your reloading dies? Did I pile on and make fun of you, ridicule you, belittle your obvious lack of reloading knowledge when I could have?

The answer is no, no I did not. Because even though you do that to me any chance you get, I try not to return it. Eventually though, I tire of getting trolled by people just like you, and there are lots of people, JUST LIKE YOU. You're not special. In fact, you're rather boringly stupid, but I try to keep it to myself. But now it's out. Whoops. It just slipped out.

But don't worry little buddy, there's plenty of stupid people, JUST LIKE YOU, with a low IQ and a slow wit. You'll do great here! Keep it up, you're scoring huge!
Originally Posted by rifletom
Can be a bit testy at times, but, you've all said, better have a thick skin here. Including you Fireball. What got you riled? The never ending "lets bitch, complain about a puppy" post? Geez, you, of all posters. Oregon puss.

ROFL
Ohh, somebody has their feelings hurt. Back off for a bit, regroup and recharge. Or, are you not up to that ? Like plainsman said, if you can't take the dishing out, don't cry.
Pathetic.

#triggered
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

Kenneth, so glad to hear from you tonight. Always a pleasure. As a matter of fact, I happened along one of your threads a day or two ago regarding setting up reloading dies. It was painful to watch your stupidity at not knowing the first fucquing thing about setting up reloading dies, but I held my tongue. Something you might try once in a while. Ol Big Stick sure straightened you out though huh? LOL.

Ask yourself this, did I give you a ration of schit when you posted the stupid question about setting your reloading dies? Did I pile on and make fun of you, ridicule you, belittle your obvious lack of reloading knowledge when I could have?

The answer is no, no I did not. Because even though you do that to me any chance you get, I try not to return it. Eventually though, I tire of getting trolled by people just like you, and there are lots of people, JUST LIKE YOU. You're not special. In fact, you're rather boringly stupid, but I try to keep it to myself. But now it's out. Whoops. It just slipped out.

But don't worry little buddy, there's plenty of stupid people, JUST LIKE YOU, with a low IQ and a slow wit. You'll do great here! Keep it up, you're scoring huge!

D*mn, Roy. Quit eating C4 with your Wheaties. Easy does it.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

Well I don't live in a basement, and I'm old. I will be saying you are a highjacker! Most threads are hijacked by a select few, I think you might be the grand pooba of highjackers! So let's have a serious conversation about the need to highjack. My thinking is a lack of friends and feelings of insecurity! Maybe a little Jeckal, and Hyde mixed in, as I notice on other pages you are more civil. Would you like to pay the psychoanalysis Bill now or should I Bill you.😆Bill
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

Good. Dont leave. The left is progressive.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by Heym06

Well I don't live in a basement, and I'm old. I will be saying you are a highjacker! Most threads are hijacked by a select few, I think you might be the grand pooba of highjackers! So let's have a serious conversation about the need to highjack. My thinking is a lack of friends and feelings of insecurity! Maybe a little Jeckal, and Hyde mixed in, as I notice on other pages you are more civil. Would you like to pay the psychoanalysis Bill now or should I Bill you.😆Bill

You will be paid what your anal lysis was worth. wink
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You will be paid what your anal lysis was worth. wink

Same as always, no one wants to pay, for unprofessional help! What's the world coming too?
Up top for the ignore list.
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

Estrogen spike
Posted By: Kenneth Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

50 different threads of yours whining about the internet,
you don't like it. walk away, just shut the [bleep] thing off..... See that power button?
Just for Gods sake spare us the continual chick like drama, Grow a [bleep] set.

I'm stupid... but the fact of why you're continually getting "trolled by lots of people", escapes you........

Right on bro.

Patiently waiting for your next web meltdown, shouldn't be but a few days.................
Up top for the ignore list.

Free bump to help out Fireballs cry for attention.

I'm starting to wonder if it was actually his wife posting under his name or if it was just his typical cry for attention
Ignore lists are the weak minded! The first question I ask here, was answered by fuzzbalz. He was a smartass and offered no assistance! This place is for entertainment, and slow days. It is not in anyway important to life! Lighten up fuzz, everyone likes you, some just have strange ways of showing erection. Oops affection! GFY! 😁
Posted By: kingston Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Nearly 75% of people diagnosed with BPD are women.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Okay, but how many of those 25% are men?
Posted By: LeroyBeans Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Okay, but how many of those 25% are men?

More importantly what percentage of that 25% is here on the fire? Nearly 100% I would guestimate.
Posted By: m1919 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Bump for the funny.

Wait...I know the problem....it's CA's fault
Kenneth-

Anybody know how to set up a reloading die so it resizes the neck? My bullets keep falling in the case.

Campfire-

Screw it in further

Kenneth-

Hey it's working now. Thanks!
Ignore lists are the weak minded! The first question I ask here, was answered by fuzzbalz. He was a smartass and offered no assistance! This place is for entertainment, and slow days. It is not in anyway important to life! Lighten up fuzz, everyone likes you, some just have strange ways of showing erection. Oops affection! GFY! 😁

Fireball is weak. Sorry to burst your bubble
Posted By: k20350 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
We're doing the lords work in here. Just today we've helped a moron see the err of his ways poisoning his neighbors trees and another poor wretched soul get rid of his neighbor after sleeping with the mans 18 year old daughter in his pool.
Alwaysoutdoors, you are an easy one to ignore. Always trolling, never an original thought. I actually pity you. At least some of these guys I can muster a little respect for, for one reason or another, even as we disagree. Most I would like the chance to get along with, but not you. You, I just have no use for and see no value in your postings.
Posted By: kingston Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by k20350
We're doing the lords work in here. Just today we've helped a moron see the err of his ways poisoning his neighbors trees and another poor wretched soul get rid of his neighbor after sleeping with the mans 18 year old daughter in his pool.

Link?
I’m all for self defense ,but blowing someone’s guts out over getting passed at an intersection, cmon Fuzz nuts. Use your big head .
Alwaysoutdoors, you are an easy one to ignore. Always trolling, never an original thought. I actually pity you. At least some of these guys I can muster a little respect for, for one reason or another, even as we disagree. Most I would like the chance to get along with, but not you. You, I just have no use for and see no value in your postings.

Well, I’m glad I’m off ignore now. You’re making progress.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Weird thread....

Is it supposed to be like a real scary threat to plunk someone onto the "ignore" list?

Or is it just a ploy for much needed attention his momma neglected to give him?
Posted By: smokepole Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Weird thread....

Is it supposed to be like a real scary threat to plunk someone onto the "ignore" list?

That's it, you're on my ignore list now.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Weird thread....

#TrIgGeReD
You’re on mine now. GFY ,azzhat.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Weird thread....

Not sure if I should be upset or thrilled that I finally made it.

Bitter sweet it is....
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
'Toxic; is a new and overused feel good word invented by pc cucks, I wouldn't use it, this place is just men doing what men do, it's all good, plus, IDGAFF what anyone on the internet thinks of me, you should try it..............it works. smile
Posted By: BayouRover Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Ok.......... Just saw this thread this AM. Fireballs balls are still on fire...... laugh
Originally Posted by gunner500
'Toxic; is a new and overused feel good word invented by pc cucks, I wouldn't use it, this place is just men doing what men do, it's all good, plus, IDGAFF what anyone on the internet thinks of me, you should try it..............it works. smile

Have you been writing Trump’s speeches? If so, carry on.
Grins
LOL!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
LOL!

Gunner 2024!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag
LOL!

Gunner 2024!!

They would arkancide me on the way to the first speech Mag! grin
He slipped and shot himself in the back of the head 5 damn times! shocked ; ]
Posted By: JTman Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by k20350

Link?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-get-a-hot-neighbor-to-move-in-next-door
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20

Yes but saying IDGAFF doesn't come with a warm blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and a hug. Throw the word "victim" in there on top of "toxic" and we're talking line drive over the fence poor me; free support groups and yoga and a trail membership at a men's drumming circle! That's how it works in some circles in Oregon anyways smile
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Just Ballz normal, twice a month meltdown.

Usually decent entertainment !
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Originally Posted by Salty303

Yes but saying IDGAFF doesn't come with a warm blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and a hug. Throw the word "victim" in there on top of "toxic" and we're talking line drive over the fence poor me; free support groups and yoga and a trail membership at a men's drumming circle! That's how it works in some circles in Oregon anyways smile

There's a few folks here I could start a drum circle with.

But it would be the war drum before the big raid the next day.

Geno
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
A moment of silence for Pop smoke.

Thanks you.
Carry on.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Toxic - 02/19/20
Toxic? Just a bunch of pussycats.
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Thanks you.
Carry on.

Why they shoot him? Dude have some sumacs what needed trimming or something?

Geno
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Thanks you.
Carry on.

Geno

Fishing in the neighbor’s pond. At night, I’m told.

Ya gotta grin about these rappers knocking off the competition. Been two cases of this in Big Baton Rouge in the past 18 months or so.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Thanks you.
Carry on.

Geno

Ya gotta grin about these rappers knocking off the competition. Been two cases of this in Big Baton Rouge in the past 18 months or so.

At night?

Well...................duh........................what other time do you fish in the neighbor's pond?

Geno

PS I heard the fish don't bite there in the daytime anyway. They're trained to come to the pellet feeder during the day so's the neighbors can watch their fishies.

Thanks you.
Carry on.

Geno

Road rage? Was it a 38 slug?
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Thanks you.
Carry on.

Geno

At night?

Well...................duh........................what other time do you fish in the neighbor's pond?

Geno

PS I heard the fish don't bite there in the daytime anyway. They're trained to come to the pellet feeder during the day so's the neighbors can watch their fishies.

Bristoe would know the answers. He’s our go to guy. Good sense of humor, too.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Toxic - 02/20/20
Weird thread....

Not sure if I should be upset or thrilled that I finally made it.

Bitter sweet it is....

It's quite an honor. You're the only one on it.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Toxic - 02/20/20

Geno

Good stuff Men! laugh laugh
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Toxic - 02/20/20

Geno

Good stuff Men! laugh laugh

Countin' coup here Bro.............................countin' coup.

Geno
Rah-Jah that Sir! cool
Posted By: Salty303 Re: Toxic - 02/20/20
Any tech tips out there on how to ignore a whole bunch at once, you know make a big old list hit the button and bam! Like a mass ignore function or something. Putting everyone on ignore one by one would take forever. Asking for a friend..
Any tech tips out there on how to ignore a whole bunch at once, you know make a big old list hit the button and bam! Like a mass ignore function or something. Putting everyone on ignore one by one would take forever. Asking for a friend..

PM Mannlicher. laugh
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Toxic - 02/20/20
We need to go across the street to the Longbranch. Miss Lily has some good whiskey.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
We need to go across the street to the Longbranch. Miss Lily has some good whiskey.

Where's Miss Kitty?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Toxic - 02/20/20
Sorry, I was drooling and slipped on my tongue.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Sorry, I was drooling and slipped on my tongue.

I can see you've already been over to the Longbranch today. grin
© 24hourcampfire