Home
I looked up Bloomberg's bio and saw he's a Jew. Why do so many Jewish politicians want gun control? It would seem they had learned 80 years ago.
There's likely a correlation with how many are liberal vs. conservative.
because its not about guns, its about control.
About 85% vote democrat...
Originally Posted by jorgeI
About 85% vote democrat...

You spelled Communist wrong.
They arent true Jews. They are the false Jews who were the Khazarian Mafia who killed the king of Prussia and his family, then Cromwell and took over the Bank of England and specializing in money changing tricks have become the Earths financial wheels that, by working in concert, run the financial world, MSM, Hollywood, the Fed Reserve, and All our major banks.

They are the Rothschilds, Rockdfellers, Bilderbergs, Warburgs, Pincus, formerly the House of Saud, etc.

The LORD talked of knowing their fathers, the snakes. HE said all of Israel will be saved. HE also said people have to believe in Jesus Christ. Do you think those Jews believe in Christ and confess HIM with their mouth? No, and they are not bound for Heaven.

The Lord speaks in spiritual terms. HE does not refer to the US, Great Britain, Russia or China OR the nation of Israel by their map names. The Israelites HE refers to as being saved are HIS people, the believers, Christian's, not unbelieving Jews.

Gun control is a divisive issue in the US, and sowing division is coded into the DNA of Jews.

They learned nothing from the experience of “80 years ago” just as they learned nothing from the 99+ other places they have been kicked out of. They cannot learn to be any different than they presently are.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Gun control is a divisive issue in the US, and sowing division is coded into the DNA of Jews.

They learned nothing from the experience of “80 years ago” just as they learned nothing from the 99+ other places they have been kicked out of. They cannot learn to be any different than they presently are.

I wouldn’t paint all with the same broad brush, Stickfight.

I do admit that it’s easy to do so when you consider those in our congress. But they’re far from being the only Bolsheviks in Congress.
Gun control is just the tip of the iceberg with the kosher crowd.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

What took you so long??
Grins
Now that Bernie has come out as being favorable to the PLO, I wonder how many of them will shift their votes away from the party of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. It would be hard to argue that anyone has been friendlier to the state of Israel than Donald J. Trump, so will they reward him with votes?
Originally Posted by TimZ
Now that Bernie has come out as being favorable to the PLO, I wonder how many of them will shift their votes away from the party of Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. It would be hard to argue that anyone has been friendlier to the state of Israel than Donald J. Trump, so will they reward him with votes?

no
There was a man who fought jewish communism, and hes been vilified ever since
Now, I just wonder WTH would be behind all this? whistle

https://files.catbox.moe/8kysff.jpg
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

What took you so long??
Grins

He was watchin' jag's video, all the way to the end.
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
There was a man who fought jewish communism, and hes been vilified ever since

Ker-Wam hit the nail square on the head .
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I looked up Bloomberg's bio and saw he's a Jew. Why do so many Jewish politicians want gun control? It would seem they had learned 80 years ago.

Yeah, gun control was big back in the Warsaw ghetto.
They have a vail covering their eyes.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

What took you so long??
Grins

He was watchin' jag's video, all the way to the end.

You live in Boulder ?
No, why? Are there lot of Joos there? More than Florida??
Where I live it is 25% Jewish, according to wikipedia.
It is 75% liberal, per the last Pres election.
There is a big difference between Jews:
a) One neighbor, that we celebrated sadar with, is an NPR reporter. She knows I am a gun owner.
b) Another neigbor I see walking while I am driving on Saturday is a conservative talk show host. He knows I am a gun owner.

We are about to have the 4th grand kid. The wife and I are uber conservative electrical engineers. The other grandfather is a Jewish Attorney in Manhattan NYC. The other grandmother is a psychology professor. They know I am a gun owner.

My sister is married to Jewish attorney. He knows I am a gun owner.

There are conservative Jews and liberal Jews, but in my family, we just marry into liberal Jews:(

Originally Posted by Clarkm

There are conservative Jews

Not many,...

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-members-of-the-116th-congress
It is funny to think about but in my life I have never been acquainted with a Joo, whether or not I was aware of it at the time or not, where I felt comfortable. Always was uneasy.

Hard to admit that I've been like that as I don't know why... I certainly was not raised that way.
Where I live it is 25% Jewish, according to wikipedia.
It is 75% liberal, per the last Pres election.
There is a big difference between Jews:
a) One neighbor, that we celebrated sadar with, is an NPR reporter. She knows I am a gun owner.
b) Another neigbor I see walking while I am driving on Saturday is a conservative talk show host. He knows I am a gun owner.

We are about to have the 4th grand kid. The wife and I are uber conservative electrical engineers. The other grandfather is a Jewish Attorney in Manhattan NYC. The other grandmother is a psychology professor. They know I am a gun owner.

My sister is married to Jewish attorney. He knows I am a gun owner.

There are conservative Jews and liberal Jews, but in my family, we just marry into liberal Jews:(

[Linked Image from yiddishwit.com]

Not many,...

Well, Mark Levin and Josh Bernstein and uh, .......
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Not many,...

Well, Mark Levin and Josh Bernstein and uh, .......

.... Dennis Prager ———-> https://www.prageru.com/

You obviously haven't been to Israel..
I asked a rabbi one day to explain this for me. He told me:

- Jews don't hunt. The Torah speaks against unnecessary pain and suffering to animals

- Jews are more urban than farmers. Jews didn't come to the US for 40 acres and a mule. As immigrants who were fleeing one trouble or another, they brought education and a trade that they applied in the cities. Not much need for guns in the cities, other than self defense

- Jewish law expects Jews that succeed to help those who struggle. They are opinionated and educated and nimble debaters. That makes them good politicians. They like to talk and are good at it. This is also why they support the Nanny State and welfare. They feel it is their moral obligation to help the disadvantaged. That is rooted in helping Jews that recently immigrant get going in the new land. They have no qualms about using public fund to help others. They think that's the role of the government

True or false, that's the way it was expalined to me.
I have dealt in business with just a couple, I avoid people with a reputation for skinning you. Not all of those were Jews.
Originally Posted by hatari
I asked a rabbi one day to explain this for me. He told me:

- Jews don't hunt. The Torah speaks against unnecessary pain and suffering to animals

- Jews are more more urban than farmers. Jews didn't come to the US for 40 acres and a mule. As immigrants who were fleeing one trouble or another, they brought education and a trade that they applied in the cities. No much need for guns in the cities, other than self defense

- Jewish law expects Jews that succeed to help those who struggle. They are opinionated and educated and nimble debaters. That makes them good politicians. They like to talk and are good at it. This is also why they support the Nanny State and welfare. They feel it is their moral obligation to help the disadvantaged. That is rooted in helping Jews that recently immigrant get going in the new land. They have no qualms about using public fund to help others. They think that's the role of the government

True or false, that's the way it was expalined to me.

Sounds about spot-on to me.

The only way I figure is slow learners.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It has nothing whatsoever to do with needing to protect themselves it's about the top tribe members planning to do away with our freedom . In the world they have planned for you you'll go to work - pay what you're told to pay and not much else .
Give them any trouble and their law enforcement crew will come get you and school you on what they expect of you . You won't have any say in anything - yeah a communist dictatorship with a polite sounding name . .

Thus the double standard is illustrated. Gun bans are good for the Goyim, but not for us.
And WOW still no one has taken a deep breath through their mouth and said ; ''' why do you guys hate jews ''' ,,LAFFIN,, ---- NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR JEWISH NEIGHBOR WHO HAS A NICE LAWN , so don't pose that question ....
Originally Posted by ol_mike

It has nothing whatsoever to do with needing to protect themselves it's about the top tribe members planning to do away with our freedom . In the world they have planned for you you'll go to work - pay what you're told to pay and not much else .
Give them any trouble and their law enforcement crew will come get you and school you on what they expect of you . You won't have any say in anything - yeah a communist dictatorship with a polite sounding name . .

This.
Just as soon as they wreck the means of production then they can...........uuuhhhhh................

Excuses excuses.

You guys are worse than a bunch of 3rd generation welfare queens.

Sounds about right to me.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Thus the double standard is illustrated. Gun bans are good for the Goyim, but not for us.

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel? There is absolutely ZERO commonality (other than religion) between Israelis and American jews. They have their share of liberals to be sure, but virtually every single Israeli I've spoken with, strongly supports our 2A. Jews here are an entirely different issue, hence the paradox

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel? There is absolutely ZERO commonality (other than religion) between Israelis and American jews. They have their share of liberals to be sure, but virtually every single Israeli I've spoken with, strongly supports our 2A. Jews here are an entirely different issue, hence the paradox

so our Joo's are JINO's?

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel?

How much time have you spent in Israel?

Please stop. Have YOU been to Israel?

How much time have you spent in Israel?

Probably about 30 days in total. Dealing mostly with the IAF and a whole lot of nurses... smile

-------------------------------------------------------
Israel appears to run israel for israel - they look out for themselves by not allowing a bunch of trash into their country - something the USA should have started doing decades ago .
Although we all know the american jews love bringing in their dem voter base [free s-h-it army] to keep themselves in power .
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Just as soon as they wreck the means of production then they can...........uuuhhhhh................

Excuses excuses.

You guys are worse than a bunch of 3rd generation welfare queens.

You're a very odd person .
Haha!

We terrified of Joos today?

Gays tomorrow?

Anyone ever look into the demographics? No?

Stay terrified my friends.

Honest question: Could you as a non-Jew, immigrate right over to Israel, become a citizen, vote in their elections, and own the same kind of guns you own here? Also, let's say for argument you're a Catholic (no offense intended, no racism intended, etc. Lots of Cubans are. Some aren't.). Would you face religious persecution or simply not have as many rights as Jews in Israel?
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

How many Jews do you know personally? How many Jews are even in Montana? How many Gays do you know? Why are you a big defender? WWII vet who personally saw the Extermination Camps? You must be really old. Thanks for your service.

Personally, I don't see anybody on here terrified of Jews or even of Bloomberg, who has enough money to be a really bad influence on our country.
DaveinWV: I agree with your assessment and am dumbfounded by the political positions that many Jews take so very often - not all the time but so often.
One of my oldest friends and Varmint Hunting companion for decades is a Jew and he is/was a tireless fighter for Second Amendment Rights! He was an elected Board Member of the National Rifle Association for many years and for decades he and I fought on the state, county and city level against infringements upon the Second Amendment by anti-gun politicians and entities.
Yes, I agree, and am puzzled by why any (many, if not most?) Jewish person would disregard the importance of our Second Amendment Rights and/or vote demonrat?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

How many Jews do you know personally? How many Jews are even in Montana? How many Gays do you know? Why are you a big defender? WWII vet who personally saw the Extermination Camps? You must be really old. Thanks for your service.

Personally, I don't see anybody on here terrified of Jews or even of Bloomberg, who has enough money to be a really bad influence on our country.

Its a question of numbers.

I am way more terrified of your liberal wives and daughters. Liberal sons and Uncles. Cousins and fellow church goers.

Those people can fugg up my life way faster than some black guy in Kentucky or some gay in Missouri.

And we do have one Joo, but he splits his time between here and California.

Honest question: Could you as a non-Jew, immigrate right over to Israel, become a citizen, vote in their elections, and own the same kind of guns you own here? Also, let's say for argument you're a Catholic (no offense intended, no racism intended, etc. Lots of Cubans are. Some aren't.). Would you face religious persecution or simply not have as many rights as Jews in Israel?

Hell no. Jews are really "exclusive" when it comes to that. They do believe they are the "chosen" people and buddy, if you ain't circumcised, you're an outsider. As an example, we had a few Jews in Catholic school, but try as a Goym to enroll in a Jewish school and it just isn't going to happen. Although they are loosening up somewhat, it is very difficult to marry into them (or if you are a jew) marry outside. No, they are VERY exclusive.
EthanEdwards: When I was contemplating moving to Montana 24 - 25 years ago I found an "almanac" and actually read in that volume that there were less than 1,000 Jewish people in Montana at that time (1995'ish).
IIRC the number was 886, at that time, but it was NOT the reason I was reading that almanac - I was interested in the climate and the number of negro's in Montana back then - very few black folks in Montana it turns out. I will say that, but the ones I have met and interacted with have ALL been fine people and upstanding citizens.
One of my favorite black Montana citizens is a gentle-lady who comes to many gunshows and sells woven baskets and nick-nacks. I very often converse with her and she is righteous in my humble opinion.
Some of the "imported" negro college athletes have been less than "model citizens" here - but that type immature stuff happens in every state.
Isn't that America?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: At that time there were 900,000 residents of Montana and that would average out to just less than one person in 900 was of the Jewish religion.

I lived in Jerusalem for 4 months. There were guns everywhere. School bus drivers all had M1 carbines, cute Israeli military girls packing Uzi's all over the city. Most Jews I met were very pro gun. There was also many different sects of Jews. Some ultra conservative and some ultra liberal with everything in between. The problem with bigotry is it paints them all the same when their not.

I'm also dismayed how any Jew can support the left and marxists ideas but then I don't understand how anyone can. I try to discriminate more on psycographics than demographics. I don't care what color, religion, etc a person is if they are conservative minded they are on my side. If they are marxists/leftist than they are a bit suspect to me.

Bb
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

I am way more terrified of your liberal wives and daughters. Liberal sons and Uncles. Cousins and fellow church goers.

Those people can fugg up my life way faster than some black guy in Kentucky or some gay in Missouri.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who preaches liberalism through all forms of media .
Where does anti gun/hunting/etc./etc. come from ?

Never mind - you just like to go against the grain and pretend you know something .
Sure....but who votes for it?

If you get rid of all the joos are the liberals suddenly gonna become conservative?

If you get rid of all the joos are the liberals suddenly gonna become conservative?

-------

Like a plane in the night .
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

I lived in Jerusalem for 4 months. There were guns everywhere. School bus drivers all had M1 carbines, cute Israeli military girls packing Uzi's all over the city. Most Jews I met were very pro gun. There was also many different sects of Jews. Some ultra conservative and some ultra liberal with everything in between. The problem with bigotry is it paints them all the same when their not.

I'm also dismayed how any Jew can support the left and marxists ideas but then I don't understand how anyone can. I try to discriminate more on psycographics than demographics. I don't care what color, religion, etc a person is if they are conservative minded they are on my side. If they are marxists/leftist than they are a bit suspect to me.

Bb

Back in the early 1990s, I was visiting my folks, and my dad's close friend was there visiting. He's Jewish. He was complaining about gun ownership, and how it was the reason for all the crime. I mentioned to him how guns are everywhere in Israel, carried around during ordinary civilian activities in the streets, and it seems to have a crime suppressive affect rather than a crime causing affect. He became enraged, and practically called me a liar. He insisted that this was not at all the case in Israel. I then showed him several articles discussing this fact, along with pictures taken in ordinary civilian contexts in Israel, where many people were carrying openly during ordinary activities. He barely glanced at it, and continued to fume.

I suspect he knew full well that firearms, carried by regular folks (as long as they are Jewish) during ordinary activities, are prevalent in Israel. He was only unhappy that a Goy also knew.

-------

Like a plane in the night .

Stay terrified dude.

It seems to be working for ya.

Hell no. Jews are really "exclusive" when it comes to that. They do believe they are the "chosen" people and buddy, if you ain't circumcised, you're an outsider. As an example, we had a few Jews in Catholic school, but try as a Goym to enroll in a Jewish school and it just isn't going to happen. Although they are loosening up somewhat, it is very difficult to marry into them (or if you are a jew) marry outside. No, they are VERY exclusive.
Cool. Thanks for the honest answer.

Were it not for the influence of organized Jewry in the US, would the liberals suddenly become conservative?

Since radical leftist views are propagated and sustained mainly via the MSM, under their control and direction, likely the answer to your question is, largely yes.
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

So no answer to the question of how many in the state and the answer to how many you know is one? Okay.
I dont know the numbers and frankly I dont care.

I do know that Montana is liberal as hell. I guess thats okay though......since we dont have as many Joos as you.

I do know that Montana is liberal as hell. I guess thats okay though......since we dont have as many Joos as you.

Despite their numbers, they control the means through which opinions are shaped in Montana.
Joos

Why do you keep spelling “Jews” that way?

You also keep suggesting that everyone critical of Jews is “terrified” of them. That generally is not true, in my experience. What makes you think that it is true here?

Despite their numbers, they control the means through which opinions are shaped in Montana.

That may work in Florida.

It sure looks like it works a lot better in Montana though.
Joos

You also keep suggesting that everyone critical of Jews is “terrified” of them. That generally is not true, in my experience. What makes you think that it is true here?

For the same reason that they seem terrified of the gays as well. Easy scape goat.

There just aint enough of them.

My liberal cousins with lots of money do more damage in my state than Bloomburg. They dont even live here.

It sure looks like it works a lot better in Montana though.

We have FDR democrats that just graduated high school.

My liberal cousins with lots of money do more damage in my state than Bloomburg. They dont even live here.
That's odd. How?
Joos

He spells it that way to avoid detection via internet scanning software. It scans for key words, and when found, the post containing them is brought to the attention of an intelligence analyst.

That's odd. How?

They send money to every [bleep] liberal running for office.

That's odd. How?

So if you ran, they'd send you money?

That's odd. How?

Not up to your usual standard.......which is low to begin with.

That's odd. How?

They've got more money than Bloomberg? I mean, I expect he sends lots of money to a lot of liberals, especially if they go all-out promoting his anti-gun agenda.

That's odd. How?

Seriously, you seem pretty liberal.
Sure he spends a lot of money.

He is a big flashy Joo sitting on top of a big hill over east.

He is easy to spot.

The other half of your Church membership that dont vote Conservative is harder to track, and I dont believe for a second that they will magically turn conservative if the Joos all went away.

That's odd. How?

Thats pretty dumb. No offense.

He is easy to spot.

The other half of your Church membership that dont vote Conservative is harder to track, and I dont believe for a second that they will magically turn conservative if the Joos all went away.

Lots of people are heavily influenced by the news media. Who owns that?

Most of the church folk in my church probably give money only to the church which is an independent Christian one and gives most of it's money to straight-up charities, one of which is a big youth home about 150 miles south of us. I don't think any of the monies go to the central Church, so you don't have to worry about it being conservative or not.

Simply don't understand your staunch defense of a people you obviously know next to nothing about and who are negatively impacting this country.

I don't want all the Jews to go away, I want them to stop trying to undermine and ruin my country.
In a time so many want to erase the memory of Hitler's final solution is odd to me that a group of people that had millions of the people exterminated less than 100 years ago would forget their people were banned from even having a club to protect themselves.
Dave

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That's odd. How?

Thats pretty dumb. No offense.
None taken. I simply consider the source.
In a time so many want to erase the memory of Hitler's final solution is odd to me that a group of people that had millions of the people exterminated less than 100 years ago would forget their people were banned from even having a club to protect themselves.
Dave

Just a few years after the attacks on the twin towers and Pentagon, the majority elected a Muslim.

I don't want all the Jews to go away, I want them to stop trying to undermine and ruin my country.

Bingo.

He is easy to spot.

Most of the church folk in my church probably give money only to the church which is an independent Christian one and gives most of it's money to straight-up charities, one of which is a big youth home about 150 miles south of us. I don't think any of the monies go to the central Church, so you don't have to worry about it being conservative or not.

Simply don't understand your staunch defense of a people you obviously know next to nothing about and who are negatively impacting this country.

If you wont take responsibility for your own life and actions, it wont matter who controls the media.

Some fugging group of bastards will fill the vacuum.

Your liberal friends will just sit and wait like a baby robin with their mouths open until a suitable replacement is found.

Would your opinion of Bloomburg go up if'n he wernt a Joo?

Mine wouldn't.

And just what are they gonna do once they ruin the country? Destroy the means of production and all that?

They want to lower their quality of life??? For what reasons?

He is easy to spot.

If you wont take responsibility for your own life and actions, it wont matter who controls the media.

Some fugging group of bastards will fill the vacuum.

Your liberal friends will just sit and wait like a baby robin with their mouths open until a suitable replacement is found.

Mine wouldn't.

And just what are they gonna do once they ruin the country? Destroy the means of production and all that?

They want to lower their quality of life??? For what reasons?
Where I can see actual questions...My opinion of Bloomberg wouldn't go up. I have no idea what they are going to do once they ruin the country. I would expect, move on to another country just like most parasites moving from one host to another. They want to lower your quality of life in order to advance their own. Greed.
With guns, it’s kind of the same as a lot of black people. They don’t see the instances where their ancestors could have or did use guns to protect themselves. They see all the times that evil old white people used guns against them. Therefore, they fall back to a position that people (evil old white) people shouldn’t have guns.

You're just pissed at Bloomberg because he's running against Bernie and his intent to provide free health insurance to that big family of yours.
Thats a fair point. @Ethan Edwards

Its a question I have asked many times. I should be fairly easy to see that their current situation would be about the best imaginable.

The Feds have been trying to extract the equity the middle class has been struggling to hold on too for many years.

If you had to guess......what would be more important? Converting a person to Christianity or converting a person to Conservatism??

My only point is that if we dont get our liberal countrymen to start voting Conservative, it wont matter which big nasty group of azzholes is trying to destroy the country. Mainly because there will always be some big nasty group of azzholes trying for power......and liberals seem to need those kinds of people to tell them what to do and think.

You arent going to get rid of the blacks, gays and joos. How is complaining to a bunch of white conservatives gonna change that? Might as well start working on the much larger group of voters that actually cast the votes. The run of the mill Liberal.

You're just pissed at Bloomberg because he's running against Bernie and his intent to provide free health insurance to that big family of yours.

I am a Kulak to both of those bastards. They would see me shipped to the Gulag.

You've just experienced a moment of clarity.

SHORT ANSWER
Because gun control is good for the Jews in the USA and gun control will make it easier to do things to you that you might object to.

LONG ANSWER
Thomas Sowell dances around the JQ in some of his books. He writes tangentially and/or to the superset, rather than to the specific case of diaspora Jews. His superset term is, "middleman minority."

Middleman minorities have similar characteristics:
0. Live in a polity as a minority.
1. Mildly greater g/intelligence than majority ethnic group (less than one std dev).
2. Extremely high in-group preference (nepotism, et al) and out-group antipathy
3. Actively seek to infiltrate ruling class and influential cultural/economic sectors
4. Ally with majority-group ruling class in opposition to majority-group middle/lower classes.

Sowell does mention Jews, but spends more of his time on overseas Chinese and Indians (Chinese NOT living in mainland China & Indians NOT living in the subcontinent), especially when discussion middleman minority behavior harmful to the host majority(1) .

One of those actions is siding with the ruling class majority and enhancing its power by various means. To include disarming majority middle and lower classes. This increases the power of the ruling class and diminishes the power of middle/lower class members of the ethnic majority(2).

In short, gun control reduces the threat from middle/lower classes of the majority ethnic group when the middle/lower classes figure out that the ruling class (of which the Jews seek and succeed in joining) is shafting them, good and hard.

(1) Sowell has protective coloring, but no amount of coloring will protect a man from speaking too much truth on this topic.
(2) "Power flows from the barrel of a gun." ----Mao Tse tung

See.... he's trying to sway us to vote for them.
One last thing...

Quite a lot of squid ink(1) blown on this thread in an attempt to hide the OP's question and the issue at hand.

This is a common tactic and people seeking to drill down to the truth ought not take the bait. Those engaging in this tactic are not worthy of reply.

(1) Whaddaboutism, derision, etc.
For the same reason that they seem terrified of the gays as well. Easy scape goat.

I don’t think any of that is true. In general people who are opposed to some of the things gays do, say for instance inviting a drag queen into their 10 year old child’s school to explain how to have gay sex, aren’t terrified but rather trying to defend their values against those of the gay.

Similarly, people who are opposed to the evil that Jews do are not terrified of them, they are just opposed to evil.

Their number being small is irrelevant for several reasons. The tangible evidence of that is the spread of anti-BDS laws in the US.

You've just experienced a moment of clarity.

So would George Clooney and Brad Pitt and your new Governor..

I don’t think any of that is true. In general people who are opposed to some of the things gays do, say for instance inviting a drag queen into their 10 year old child’s school to explain how to have gay sex, aren’t terrified but rather trying to defend their values against those of the gay.

Similarly, people who are opposed to the evil that Jews do are not terrified of them, they are just opposed to evil.

Their number being small is irrelevant for several reasons. The tangible evidence of that is the spread of anti-BDS laws in the US.

Whats an Anti BDS Law?

I’m confident that they will never stop doing this, because they never have. It is my opinion that they cannot stop themselves.

Whats an Anti BDS Law?

That's precious.

Link
The way I see it......there is always some new and exciting virus lurking around....shopping for a host.

Its inevitable.

Get rid of one and there is another.

Without an accepting and willing host, the virus dies.
Whats an Anti BDS Law?

A law that prohibits government employees or contractors from engaging in boycotts of Israel. In some cases they prohibit being critical in any way.

26 states had adopted them last I bothered to look.

Yeah Texas is part of the good goy club.
Whats an Anti BDS Law?

A law that prohibits government employees or contractors from engaging in boycotts of Israel. In some cases they prohibit being critical in any way.

26 states had adopted them last I bothered to look.

Thanks.

100% agree. This one has had a good run but things are going in the right direction to get it under control.
Dave

Some people are like moths.

100% agree. This one has had a good run but things are going in the right direction to get it under control.

Really? All the liberals in your area a gonna vote R this fall?

Why does everybody assume Jews were always the victims??? Try reading up on these guys.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

I thought we were still on the JQ.

But no, of course not. While we don’t need 100% of them, nor would a reasonable person interpret “going in the right direction” as meaning that even if that was what I meant..
Originally Posted by Pat85
Why does everybody assume Jews were always the victims???

Boomer tier educations.

Why does everybody assume Jews were always the victims??? Try reading up on these guys.

That in and of itself was revenge for what they saw as centuries of mistreatment.
Some think the Jews are more special to HIM. HE promised to curse those who curse HIS people. Who are HIS people? The believers.

“I will say, ‘You are my people’
to those I had called ‘not my people.’
And I will show my love
to those people I did not love.” Hosea 2:1, 23
26 “They were called,
‘You are not my people,’
but later they will be called
‘children of the living God.’” Hosea 1:10

27 And Isaiah cries out about Israel:

“The people of Israel are many,
like the grains of sand by the sea.
But only a few of them will be saved,
28 because the Lord will quickly and completely punish the people on the earth.” Isaiah 10:22–23

“I will put in Jerusalem a stone that causes people to stumble,
a rock that makes them fall.
Anyone who trusts in him will never be disappointed

Some think it is a mere coincidence the Jewish control our major institutions and businesses and Satanic Hollywood and it's never Trumper actors and actresses. The actors and actresses have to sell their souls to Lucifer if they want to be in the top 2 tiers of industry, and involved in sex cults, pedophilia or drugs.

Mel Gibson is the only one who isnt. Look at the work he is getting. None.

Some think it's a coincidence Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Eric Schmidt, Facebook, Apple, Google, Twitter, Hollywood, Rueters, ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, AP, all the central banks, are anti Trump, anti gun, anti American, pro open borders, pro muzzy immigration, pro African immigration. They think there is no connection to Rothschilds and Rockefellers, etc.
They think evil does not roam the earth bent on causing pain, death and misery.

They think Gutlie Rothschild was kidding when she said that if her sons wanted no wars, there would be none, and they believe in Alice in Wonderland.

Some drink the kool-aid and swallow the adage, dont worry, be happy. Yep. Be sheep.

Above all, be PC.

But no, of course not. While we don’t need 100% of them, nor would a reasonable person interpret “going in the right direction” as meaning that even if that was what I meant..

Well...what did you mean then?
It just makes so little sense to complain about Joos here.....to conservatives.

Hell....most of you wont talk to a liberal let alone be acquainted with one.

I bet them Rothschilds cave any day now.

Well, finally you're right. Trump flipped the House of Saud and he has the anti Americam evil Rothschilds on the run. They are going down.
It was neat how Trump destroyed the Rovkefellers unranium in Syria that had been illegally spirited from U1 to Canada then to Ukraine and then to Syria to help our enemies build weapons.

Ha, and Hillary and Zero were wanting to take Assad out to help the Cabals NWO plans.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

That in and of itself was revenge for what they saw as centuries of mistreatment.

Exactly, as was their support of the communist (republican) government in Spain (for the justifiable inquisition) and closer to home to Cuba for their refusal to accept the infamous "Ship of Fools" running from Hitler in the late 30s. They have long memories...
Originally Posted by JoeBob

So basically they are no different that anybody else when they assume power from an oppressor.

I hope you're drunk right now .

You mean as opposed to complaining about each other? Sort of like you're doing? Geez Jim, I don't know who asked you to be the guiding light, but next time they ask tell them to [bleep] off.
The folks responsible for turning Communism loose on the world.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I hope you're drunk right now .

Scary thing is that you are probably sober.

Decades of propaganda is difficult to cut through.
Thats a fair point. @Ethan Edwards

Its a question I have asked many times. I should be fairly easy to see that their current situation would be about the best imaginable.

The Feds have been trying to extract the equity the middle class has been struggling to hold on too for many years.

If you had to guess......what would be more important? Converting a person to Christianity or converting a person to Conservatism??

My only point is that if we dont get our liberal countrymen to start voting Conservative, it wont matter which big nasty group of azzholes is trying to destroy the country. Mainly because there will always be some big nasty group of azzholes trying for power......and liberals seem to need those kinds of people to tell them what to do and think.

You arent going to get rid of the blacks, gays and joos. How is complaining to a bunch of white conservatives gonna change that? Might as well start working on the much larger group of voters that actually cast the votes. The run of the mill Liberal.
You're just chasing your tail. I'm not a big anti-semite. But here's the thing...Most of the groups you mention are followers. Guess who the leader(s) is/are? You look at all these big politicians and if they aren't Jews, they are owned by some big Jew who gives the orders. They're all anti-gun. Usually somebody who is anti-gun is anti most other freedoms. You have to know who the enemy is before you can deal with them. You're confused.

It's no sin to be ignorant. It's not even stupid to be ignorant. What's stupid is to remain willfully ignorant in the face of facts. Bloomberg is not bad because of his supposed religion. He's bad because he's not only anti-freedom, he wants YOU to be anti-freedom too and in that vein to want to give up your own freedom. He's not anti-freedom for himself, just for you. He is one of relatively many and guess what religion they all supposedly adhere to?
Some think it is a mere coincidence the Jewish control our major institutions and businesses and Satanic Hollywood and it's never Trumper actors and actresses. The actors and actresses have to sell their souls to Lucifer if they want to be in the top 2 tiers of industry, and involved in sex cults, pedophilia or drugs.

Mel Gibson is the only one who isnt. Look at the work he is getting. None.

Some think it's a coincidence Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Eric Schmidt, Facebook, Apple, Google, Twitter, Hollywood, Rueters, ABC, CNN, CBS, NBC, AP, all the central banks, are anti Trump, anti gun, anti American, pro open borders, pro muzzy immigration, pro African immigration. They think there is no connection to Rothschilds and Rockefellers, etc.
They think evil does not roam the earth bent on causing pain, death and misery.

They think Gutlie Rothschild was kidding when she said that if her sons wanted no wars, there would be none, and they believe in Alice in Wonderland.

Some drink the kool-aid and swallow the adage, dont worry, be happy. Yep. Be sheep.

Above all, be PC.
There is a lot of truth in this. It bears quoting.

And as to the Rothschild quote...a lot of lying goes on at the lower levels of all this, but at the uppermost levels, they really don't have to lie anymore. They'll tell everybody the truth and people are already so confused and brainwashed they don't even believe it then. They just keep working for their own demise. Look at Jim Conrad.
Haha!

Whats your plan then? Besides complain about it on the internet??
Haha!

Increase the number of people who understand the situation, i.e., break the programing. This is what they fear the most, thus all the YouTube channels being shut down, and all the Google algorithm manipulation. Too many people were connecting the dots.
The Matrix is real.........and the frogs are gay.......
Haha!

If a group of people are to devise a plan, do they first not have to agree on what is going on and who is doing it? Does that mean you're in agreement with me? Freedom-loving people first have to see that there is a problem and root cause and by the looks of things on this site, that isn't the case. I think your whole "what's your plan then" is basically a red herring. Do you agree with me? If not, there's no need to talk of "a plan" inclusive of me answering your question.

The implication also is, that me "complaining about it on the internet" is somehow a problem or bad in some way. One of my whole issues with you is that you immediately start derailing any thread which mentions "joos" as a group that's hell-bent on sending the country into a tailspin when you know one and by somebody else's statistics, there are only about 1000 in your state. It seems personal to you the way you carry on about it. Strange to paraphrase somebody else.
You dont have a plan.
The Matrix is real.........and the frogs are gay.......
Hawkeye most patiently and kindly answers your question, which wasn't meant by you to really be answered anyway, and you mock him. That's about right.

Maybe ignorance really is bliss, but IME it can actually physically hurt as well as keep people in poverty, usually the two being related.
You dont have a plan.

You don't have a clue.
And suddenly all the liberals are gonna be conservative.

Not a fugging chance.

WRONG...on Winston anyway,,
Well...what did you mean then?

I meant that the work being done to open people’s eyes to the truth of the relationship Jews have with their host nations is working. In some places more effectively than others, but here in the US tremendous progress is being made with younger generations.

As boomers die out the country will grow more red pilled.

Churchill looks like he'd just as soon be putting the boots to the other two as smoking a Cuban cigar.

No, he is spot on with that.

Not a fugging chance.
Who said they were? A snake has to have a body, just like a head.

It makes a lot of sense to open peoples eyes as to WTH is going on. We pay $4billion a week interest on our debt. Do you want your kid's generation to pay twice as much or for them not to have a 1 or 2 A in a nation where Sharia law runs rampant as things are headed in western Europe?

Freedom cant afford to be PC and it's not free.
Churchill looks like he'd just as soon be putting the boots to the other two as smoking a Cuban cigar.

Yet he directed his country’s military to fight for their cause.
3 of the 7 candidates on the stage tonight are Jewish.

And look at the platform they represent.

Winston was instrumental in England declaring war on Germany and getting America to start shipping England arms to fight with,...which involved the U.S.A. But old Commie FDR was happy with the idea, also.

Patton was right.

America was fighting the wrong enemy,.....as your family found out when Communism spread to Cuba and got your people run off.
Originally Posted by jfruser
One last thing...

Quite a lot of squid ink(1) blown on this thread in an attempt to hide the OP's question and the issue at hand.

This is a common tactic and people seeking to drill down to the truth ought not take the bait. Those engaging in this tactic are not worthy of reply.

^ ^ ^

And once you see it, it can't be unseen.
Basically, jorge,...Churchill, FDR, and Stalin cost you your birthright.
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

Yup. Alarmism runs rampant around here.
Originally Posted by add
One last thing...

^ ^ ^

And once you see it, it can't be unseen.
Spot-on. Some of us can't help ourselves though.
I think the Bolshevik deep state in America is trying to shove Bernie aside because if that old Commie Jew gets turned loose in the White House,...the mask comes off and everybody sees what's going on in America.

That's why they've sent Bloomberg out to scuttle his campaign.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz (shalom) did it in 2016. Bloomberg has been tasked with the assignment for 2020.

In your experience is that how things like this typically happen? That every single person who has a particular view of the world, either instantly changes it or it’s all just wasted effort and no one should bother even trying.

In your experience is that how things like this typically happen? That every single person who has a particular view of the world, either instantly changes it or it’s all just wasted effort and no one should bother even trying.

Not at all.

I just think you guys are attacking the wrong end of the problem.

There was a thread here a while ago about having liberal friends or acquaintances.

No one would dare lower themselves to associate with a liberal.

But somehow.....they are going to bring down our Jewish Overlords?

It really does sound like the average climate change advocate.

By all means....keep swinging for the fences.

I am not going to abandon my responsibilities to my community and family just because the Joos own the media.

I dont agree with forced prayer and smacking kids in school either.
Originally Posted by moosemike
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

We should wait until the commies are running our govt and they are taking our guns with red flag laws before we get alarmed. Oh, uh, never mind.
Shcit Jag....we are getting outworked by the liberals 4 to 1.

Yes...we are just sitting around.

No bro, they are getting a clue from the non-PC crew. That's why Trump is MAGA.

Yes but the peasantry is historically easy to manipulate and love a good pogrom. The usual contingent here were recently enraged by the results of their 23 and Me submissions. They learned of the semites and africans in their gene pool and are miffed that they are not rich, smart or well hung.

TRH is worried about speech patterns triggering intelligence agencies. I checked with my CIA and Mossad contacts and they report that CF frequent posters are considered impotent and harmless except that they vote.

I expect that this will initiate a rain of invective, invitations to return to Israel and a screed of scripture and oft repeated accusations of being a communist.

No wonder boomers get blamed for the ills of the world...almost as much as the joos.

Now back to our elevated and stimulating discourse led by our you tube educated "influencers"

mike r

There's a reason the saying doesn't go, "You have to cut the ass off the snake."
Conservatism is such an easy sell....half the country votes R.

The fuggers have to work and work and work to sell socialism. Apparently they own all the media and still only control half the population.

Beat em from the ground up. Orrr......complain to other like minded individuals and see what happens.
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Yes but the peasantry is historically easy to manipulate and love a good pogrom. The usual contingent here were recently enraged by the results of their 23 and Me submissions. They learned of the semites and africans in their gene pool and are miffed that they are not rich, smart or well hung.

TRH is worried about speech patterns triggering intelligence agencies. I checked with my CIA and Mossad contacts and they report that CF frequent posters are considered impotent and harmless except that they vote.

I expect that this will initiate a rain of invective, invitations to return to Israel and a screed of scripture and oft repeated accusations of being a communist.

No wonder boomers get blamed for the ills of the world...almost as much as the joos.

Now back to our elevated and stimulating discourse led by our you tube educated "influencers"

mike r

Okay,....Mur-rayyyyyyyy

There's a reason the saying doesn't go, "You have to cut the ass off the snake."

Haha!

That is true.

I just starve the snake. ......but gosh I hear a good movie is coming out next week........

Winston was instrumental in England declaring war on Germany and getting America to start shipping England arms to fight with,...which involved the U.S.A. But old Commie FDR was happy with the idea, also.

Patton was right.

America was fighting the wrong enemy,.....as your family found out when Communism spread to Cuba and got your people run off.

Well duh. Winston was 100% correct on the Nazis. He also wanted to "freeze" the Western Front to let the Gemans fight in the east. He was also the first to call the Soviets for what they were. You are 100% wrong on Churchill
I'm constantly surprised that a group as omnipotent as the joos aren't more emulated. An invisible cabal capable of controlling an entire world sounds like the kind of folks we were warned about by our comic books.

mike r

Patton was right.

Well duh. Winston was 100% correct on the Nazis. He also wanted to "freeze" the Western Front to let the Gemans fight in the east. He was also the first to call the Soviets for what they were. You are 100% wrong on Churchill

Whatever you think,....

But Communists now reside on your family's former property in Cuba.

You can thank Churchill, FDR, and Stalin for the exile from the land your family worked to own.
Bristoe be like, "Oh boy.... Another Jew bashing thread. I'm all in".

Patton was right.

Whatever you think,....

But Communists now reside on your family's former property in Cuba.

You can thank Churchill, FDR, and Stalin for the exile from the land your family worked to own.

HORSESHIT...I can thank the Eisenhower and Kennedy administrations. Churchill had NOTHING to do with it. I have spent practically my entire life studying Winston, not to mention the Ciban issue to know your statement is pure nonsense.

The fuggers have to work and work and work to sell socialism. Apparently they own all the media and still only control half the population.

Beat em from the ground up. Orrr......complain to other like minded individuals and see what happens.

"Conservative". That's just a term. Just a buzz-word. It works for people who think there needs be no changes. There are a lot of changes that need to be implemented. I am a conservative. I am a conservative not in the sense that no changes need to be undertaken, but I am a conservative in the sense that most of the time when the politicos mess with stuff, it gets worse, not better. "The Patriot Act". Now there's a misnomer if there ever was one and it is a perfect example. Certainly there needed to be tighter constraints on "immigration" for lack of a better term. But here was a bunch of f u ckheads concentrating on frisking and then deep-searching old Jewish grandmas on planes to and from destinations that were not known for terrorism, and ignoring ragheads because racial profiling is not PC. Is the US better off from the Patriot Act? I think it's clear that things are worse for freedom and no better for security. A poor trade even if you believe in trading liberty for security, which I don't. That's just one example.

But trying to convert followers when the main tool of conversion is owned by the other side, is doomed for failure.

The question remains why are you so diligent on defending a group that has no direct bearing on your life other than a very provable negative one, in a macro sort of way. If you lived in the Jewish section of Dallas, where my own Mother grew up and Jews had you in their home all the time, and treated you well, it would be a different story, but you're some dude on a farm in Montana with only Injuns and shixt-kickers around. Weird.
So what are you talking about now?

Half the country is "conservative".....but thats not good enough for you? You have to hate joos too?

We should abandon the easy win....converting others....to go after the hard defeat?

We are getting outworked 4 to 1.....and still we are half "buzzword".
Even those poor farmboys in Montana understand that bigotry is a result of ignorance. If they can do it to them, they can do it to us. Christian tolerance has to be carefully regulated and limited.

mike r
I believe the fight should start with your neighbors that you wont talk too because they are liberals.

This "media onslaught" is not very effective.

But hey......hows your stocks doing today?

Got movie tickets?
I believe the fight should start with your neighbors that you wont talk too because they are liberals.

Got movie tickets?

Give it up. They're not gonna let you be a Jew.
No squid ink shortages in NV & MT.

Got movie tickets?

Give it up. They're not gonna let you be a Jew.

Opa!

Not a big fan of the anti pork requirement to be honest.

It didnt happen. We dont have the kids to teach in school. Govt programs you know.

And, going by the number of guys spouting the tinfoil hat accusation at those who proffer this info there are many on here are not the least bit like minded.

Easy answer. Many are more afraid of so called Alt-Right members then they're of the US Government. Please see "candle vigil" at the Charlottesville Va rally few years ago, shooting at Texas Walmart,.....attack at Pennsylvania Synagogue. It becomes remarkably easy to figure out once you "walk in their shoes".
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Bristoe be like, "Oh boy.... Another Jew bashing thread. I'm all in".

Maybe we, like JESUS, weeped.

I doubt HE enjoyed whipping them.
Originally Posted by moosemike
Haha!

Gays tomorrow?

We should wait until the commies are running our govt and they are taking our guns with red flag laws before we get alarmed. Oh, uh, never mind.

You're the last one that should talk. You're so screwed up in tinfoil hat conspiracies that you don't know up from down anymore.
Originally Posted by Slavek

Easy answer. Many are more afraid of so called Alt-Right members then they're of the US Government. Please see "candle vigil" at the Charlottesville Va rally few years ago, shooting at Texas Walmart,.....attack at Pennsylvania Synagogue. It becomes remarkably easy to figure out once you "walk in their shoes".

Yeah, it's the alt-right, all right. crazy
Even those poor farmboys in Montana understand that bigotry is a result of ignorance. If they can do it to them, they can do it to us. Christian tolerance has to be carefully regulated and limited.

mike r

Make sure and vote for bloomberg .... any mention of the tribe gets you squawking loud . .
Be just like you guys and Tulsi(!).

Gosh shes just great!
Originally Posted by Slavek

OMG this is some funny stuff !!

And douchemike joins the fray -again .

mike r

Make sure and vote for bloomberg .... any mention of the tribe gets you squawking loud . .

Sure thing, it is just fun to prod the predictables and so very, very easy. Bullies and bigots are are fair game and sitting targets.

someone tell add that 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea was written in squid ink, which is an essential ingredient in Black Rice and Abalone.

Some of you guys need to up your games "THE TRIBE" LMFAO

mike r
Jim "Confused" Conrad: I think I recall a recent election where President Donald J. Trump (the Republican Conservative!) beat the liberal demonrat known as "the hildabeast" by 29% here in MONTANA!
I would NOT say, Montana is liberal as hell - YOU have NOT seen liberal as hell - I have!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

mike r
What are you butting into a conversation between two people who don't see eye-to-eye but are having a civil discussion? You are a two-bit lowlife dickweasel who wouldn't know the truth if it bit your non-existent dick off.
So what are you talking about now?

Half the country is "conservative".....but thats not good enough for you? You have to hate joos too?

We should abandon the easy win....converting others....to go after the hard defeat?

We are getting outworked 4 to 1.....and still we are half "buzzword".

I'll try to allay your confusion. Sorry if I was talking too fast.

I've tried to tell you that I don't hate "joos", assuming you are actually talking about Jews. You are the one who said half the country is conservative. You are also talking about converting the other "half" of the country as the "easy win" when by the numbers, it would be much easier to relieve the snake of its head, as I already tried to tell you. I have no idea where you come up with your numbers or how you define "buzzword" but whatever works for you. It's like you're ignoring what I've said in answer to your questions and going off on a tangent of your own.

The head of the snake is where its intelligence lies. The rest just follows what the head does. If you want to convert something and the head is not convertible, then buy the MSM and thus, convert it.
Thats a big, powerful well protected snake. I dont understand how that would be "easy".

I would just as soon cut off his food supply.
Thats a big, powerful well protected snake. I dont understand how that would be "easy".

I would just as soon cut off his food supply.
The food supply you are talking about, as best I can tell, are all the Dems in the country. I'd call that 1/3 of registered voters with another small percentage, hangers-on who can't vote due to whatever reason. Exactly how much money do you think these parasites contribute to people like Bloomberg or Bern? What is their contribution other than a vote? Their votes are for sale too, just like those who are owned in Congress. Only they're a lot cheaper. I fail to see how in hell you're going to convert them when they are even more gullible than their counterparts you are calling "conservative", when their primary source of info is the MSM which is wholly owned by Globalists. You are either so totally confused that you don't know what you're talking about or are just talking to pass away time. Again, I question why you would even care about the "joo" part of this.
Tell me about the snake, its head, and how easy it would be to cut it off.
Tell me about the snake, its head, and how easy it would be to cut it off.
I'll decline. You already said you're an ass-man when it comes to the snake, so go ahead and play with the snake's ass and tell me how it works out for you.
If only there were some historical precedent we could look to....
Be just like you guys and Tulsi(!).

Gosh shes just great LOOKING

FIXT. Since shes anti 2A and you failed to notice while drooling over thoughts of her. wink

Dont you think you're getting maybe a little too deep for the Far to follow?

[Linked Image from res.cloudinary.com]

[Linked Image from res.cloudinary.com]
Mark Twain? lolol
Did you bring an ice pick?

They already got that one.

I have to crush the pills into the finest possible powder, otherwise they won't eat them.

mike r
What are you butting into a conversation between two people who don't see eye-to-eye but are having a civil discussion? You are a two-bit lowlife dickweasel who wouldn't know the truth if it bit your non-existent dick off.

That was unnecessary.

I have to crush the pills into the finest possible powder, otherwise they won't eat them.

Just sprinkle a little PC dust on them then and they gobble it down, but if it ain't PC you'll be pilloried.
At least you dont whine......much.....

No, they were both our enemy. The Nazis were just a more immediate threat. We took care of the Germans militarily and ended up beating the Commies economically, with a lot fewer American lives lost. Enemies aren't always an either/or proposition. Sometimes they are "both".
Just a few things--How does the "world Jewish conspiracy" dovetail into the "Deep State"? To the early poster who (while not mentioning him by name) said that Hitler has been vilified for murdering Jews. Maybe it was because he started a world war and killed millions of non-Jews, also? Would anyone here really let someone bat-schit crazy like Jag actually work on their eyes? I always thought of lvmiker and Jim Conrad more as thinking moderates, rather than liberals. You know, the sort that agrees with either side occasionally, but thinks both the far right and far left are full of schit.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Just a few things--How does the "world Jewish conspiracy" dovetail into the "Deep State"? To the early poster who (while not mentioning him by name) said that Hitler has been vilified for murdering Jews. Maybe it was because he started a world war and killed millions of non-Jews, also? Would anyone here really let someone bat-schit crazy like Jag actually work on their eyes? I always thought of lvmiker and Jim Conrad more as thinking moderates, rather than liberals. You know, the sort that agrees with either side occasionally, but thinks both the far right and far left are full of schit.

When a country finds itself aligned with a Communist government that has killed 10's of millions of people and virtually enslaved the rest,.....it's time to sit this one out.

17 years after America enabled Russia to spread Communism across the globe they had nukes in Cuba threatening to eradicate the United States.

Now,...America has a Communist running for President.
,...quite a few in Congress, also.
In fact,..American assistance in WW2 created the Soviet Union,..and by extension, Maoist China.

What was the specific action taken by Germany that you propose "started a world war?" Sending troops into the Rhineland? Their war with Poland?
Dumbasses cant connect the dots, huh? Deep State Cabal, Khazarian Mafia, World domination and control, false Jews we call Jews (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Buildebergs, Soros, Pincus, Warburg, etc)

As the bat schiett crazy Rush Limbaugh said, the deep state Trump is battling are the most wealthy and powerful people on earth and Clinton's and Obama are their small time foot soldiers and that Trump has only one shot at taking them down and essentially that he better make it good or he and we are history.

Sorry if it's too deep for you. Keep drinking the kumbaya kool-aid and believing fake news so you dont have nightmares. All is well, be happy. There is no evil on this earth. It's just a Christian construct.
The NWO wants to have control of the new world order govt and financial system and indoctrination system and education system and religious system and, believe it or not, guns and the 1A. Dayom, who woulda thunkit?

Yep, it's a revolutionary concept.

What was the specific action taken by Germany that you propose "started a world war?" Sending troops into the Rhineland? Their war with Poland?

Well, the Rhineland issue went against the Versailles Treaty so had the French had any balls, it could have been stopped there. As to Poland, well when you send three Army Groups smashing across another nation's borders, that pretty much nails the "starting a war" concept.
In fact,..American assistance in WW2 created the Soviet Union,..and by extension, Maoist China.

Wrong on both counts. Both entities were in existence. Now had you said enabled or ensured their survival, we might have common ground there..

Wrong on both counts. Both entities were in existence. Now had you said enabled or ensured their survival, we might have common ground there..

Mao took control of Communist China in 1949. The Soviet Union didn't exist in its cold war form until it claimed territory post WW2.
Poland is the best indicator of the allied folly in WW2.

England declared war on Germany due to Germany's invasion of Poland.

The end result,...at the conclusion of WW2 Poland was under the thumb of Soviet Communism.
Timeline is correct. But Mao and his commies had been fighting the japs since the 30s. The USSR's "original states" were under Moscow (Stalin) well before 1939. Too bad we can't prove a negative had the west not aided Russia or the Chinese would they have been able to defeat the krauts and the japs..

The end result,...at the conclusion of WW2 Poland was under the thumb of Soviet Communism.

How many million more British and American lives would have been lost if we had tried to roll the USSR back to its prewar borders?
Timeline is correct. But Mao and his commies had been fighting the japs since the 30s. The USSR's "original states" were under Moscow (Stalin) well before 1939. Too bad we can't prove a negative had the west not aided Russia or the Chinese would they have been able to defeat the krauts and the japs..

I seriously doubt if Russia could have handled Germany without the T-34 tank,...which was a copy of an American design which had been rejected by the American military.

This lies SQUARELY at the feet of Roosevelt and Truman. But good luck on extending WWII and trying to keep the Soviets out of Eastern Europe. Besides, according to your views, that's Europe's business and not ours... Can't have it both ways, ace.

This lies SQUARELY at the feet of Roosevelt and Truman.

The whole mess lies at the feet of FDR,...from an American perspective.

If America had a President that was looking out for American interests at the time, he would have told England that if they wanted to go to war with Germany, they were on their own,......which would have prevented both England's *and* America's involvement in WW2 in Europe.

This lies SQUARELY at the feet of Roosevelt and Truman.

The whole mess lies at the feet of FDR,...from an American perspective.

If America had a President that was looking out for American interests at the time, he would have told England that if they wanted to go to war with Germany, they were on their own,......which would have prevented both England's *and* America's involvement in WW2 in Europe.

That's a stretch, bordering on the delusional. Need I remind you that shortly after December 7th Germany declared war on the US. And American interests DID include the defeat of Nazi Germany AND Imperial Japan, but I'm sure you disagree.
meanwhile in Spain

Carnival float in Spain features Nazi uniforms and trains with crematoria

[Linked Image from static.timesofisrael.com]

https://www.timesofisrael.com/carni...azi-uniforms-and-trains-with-crematoria/

Well, the Rhineland issue went against the Versailles Treaty so had the French had any balls, it could have been stopped there. As to Poland, well when you send three Army Groups smashing across another nation's borders, that pretty much nails the "starting a war" concept.

Certainly, but aren't you begging the question a bit? What occurred leading up to the invasion of Poland of which you speak? You seem to entirely disregard the whole Danzig and Corridor affairs, both examples of Polish aggression towards Germans within their jurisdiction. Also, Poland violated Versailles first by refusing to permit the political independence and self governance of Danzig.

I seriously doubt if Russia could have handled Germany without the T-34 tank,...which was a copy of an American design which had been rejected by the American military.

Wrong. The T34 had a Christie suspension, but that's it. It was not a copy of an American design.
What occurred leading up to the invasion of Poland of which you speak? You seem to entirely disregard the whole Danzig and Corridor affairs, both examples of Polish aggression towards Germans within their jurisdiction. Also, Poland violated Versailles first by refusing to permit the political independence and self governance of Danzig.
If you agree with the biased Nazi propaganda...

Wrong. The T34 had a Christie suspension, but that's it. It was not a copy of an American design.

Its suspension was the heart of the T-34.
What occurred leading up to the invasion of Poland of which you speak? You seem to entirely disregard the whole Danzig and Corridor affairs, both examples of Polish aggression towards Germans within their jurisdiction. Also, Poland violated Versailles first by refusing to permit the political independence and self governance of Danzig.
If you agree with the biased Nazi propaganda...

No serious student of history would disagree with anything I've stated above. Poland made it quite clear that their intention was to annex Danzig, and they were in the process of doing so when Germany invaded to uphold the rights, recognized under Versailles, of the Germans of that city.

Its suspension was the heart of the T-34.

No, that would be its sloped armor and 76mm gun, which punched through most German armor. The suspension merely allowed it higher cross country speed.
Good read:

https://www.unz.com/article/collusi...secret-campaign-to-push-the-us-into-war/

excerpt:

Hitler then launched yet another peace initiative. In a dramatic July 19, 1940, appeal for an end to the conflict, he stressed that his proposal did not in any way harm vital British interests or violate British honor. This offer was also rejected, and Prime Minister Winston Churchill vowed to continue the war.[2]

Privately, though, he and all other high-level British officials knew that their country’s resources were hopelessly inferior to those of Germany and her allies, and that Britain’s only hope for “victory” required somehow bringing the United States into the war. In a one-on-one conversation during this period Randolph Churchill pointedly asked his father just how Britain could possibly beat Germany. “With great intensity,” he later recalled, Winston Churchill replied: “I shall drag the United States in.”

From mid-1940 onwards, bringing the US into war was a priority British government objective. The great problem, though, was that the great majority of Americans wanted to keep their country neutral, and avoid any direct involvement in the European conflict. Millions remembered with bitterness the deceit by which the US had entered the world war of 1914-1918, and the betrayal of the solemn, noble-sounding pledges made during those years by US President Wilson and the leaders of Britain and France.

Roosevelt secretly supported Churchill’s efforts. Even before the outbreak of war in September 1939, the President was already working, behind the scenes, to encourage Britain to make war against Germany, with the goal of “regime change” there.[4] America’s most influential newspapers, magazines and radio commentators shared Roosevelt’s hostile attitude toward Hitler’s Germany, and they supported his campaign for war by putting out stories designed to persuade the public that Germany was a grave danger. Even prior to the outbreak of war in Europe, for example, the country’s most influential illustrated weekly, Life magazine, published a major article headlined “America Gets Ready to Fight Germany, Italy, Japan.” Readers were told that Germany and Italy “covet … the rich resources of South America,” and warned that “fascist fleets and legions may swarm across the Atlantic.”
Good read:

excerpt:

Hitler then launched yet another peace initiative. In a dramatic July 19, 1940, appeal for an end to the conflict, he stressed that his proposal did not in any way harm vital British interests or violate British honor. This offer was also rejected, and Prime Minister Winston Churchill vowed to continue the war.[2]

Privately, though, he and all other high-level British officials knew that their country’s resources were hopelessly inferior to those of Germany and her allies, and that Britain’s only hope for “victory” required somehow bringing the United States into the war. In a one-on-one conversation during this period Randolph Churchill pointedly asked his father just how Britain could possibly beat Germany. “With great intensity,” he later recalled, Winston Churchill replied: “I shall drag the United States in.”

From mid-1940 onwards, bringing the US into war was a priority British government objective. The great problem, though, was that the great majority of Americans wanted to keep their country neutral, and avoid any direct involvement in the European conflict. Millions remembered with bitterness the deceit by which the US had entered the world war of 1914-1918, and the betrayal of the solemn, noble-sounding pledges made during those years by US President Wilson and the leaders of Britain and France.

Roosevelt secretly supported Churchill’s efforts. Even before the outbreak of war in September 1939, the President was already working, behind the scenes, to encourage Britain to make war against Germany, with the goal of “regime change” there.[4] America’s most influential newspapers, magazines and radio commentators shared Roosevelt’s hostile attitude toward Hitler’s Germany, and they supported his campaign for war by putting out stories designed to persuade the public that Germany was a grave danger. Even prior to the outbreak of war in Europe, for example, the country’s most influential illustrated weekly, Life magazine, published a major article headlined “America Gets Ready to Fight Germany, Italy, Japan.” Readers were told that Germany and Italy “covet … the rich resources of South America,” and warned that “fascist fleets and legions may swarm across the Atlantic.”

Yes indeed. Long article, but well worth reading.

Certainly, but aren't you begging the question a bit? What occurred leading up to the invasion of Poland of which you speak? You seem to entirely disregard the whole Danzig and Corridor affairs, both examples of Polish aggression towards Germans within their jurisdiction. Also, Poland violated Versailles first by refusing to permit the political independence and self governance of Danzig.

I didn't forget it NOR did I justify the whole concept of the Corridor, which was clearly a poke in the eye at the Germans for starting WWI (they did you know). I was just addressing what constitutes starting a war. Polish aggression? lol. You must have quite a library of Leni Riefenstahl films..
Good read:

excerpt:

Yes indeed. Long article, but well worth reading.

OF COURSE! The Brits needed US to get into the war. It was in THEIR national interests....as well as ours..

OF COURSE! The Brits needed US to get into the war. It was in THEIR national interests....as well as ours..

Aligning with the Communists wasn't in America's national interests,.....or Cuba's.

Aligning with the Communists wasn't in America's national interests,.....or Cuba's.

Isee you haven't changed much in twistingshit around. We are discussing Germany and a declaration of war, PERIOD.. Going to war with Germany AND Japan was.

I didn't forget it NOR did I justify the whole concept of the Corridor, which was clearly a poke in the eye at the Germans for starting WWI (they did you know). I was just addressing what constitutes starting a war. Polish aggression? lol. You must have quite a library of Leni Riefenstahl films..

Do you dispute that more than 300 Germans living in Poland were randomly executed by the Polish Army just days before the German invasion of that nation in an effort to put a stop to the slaughter? This was the pinnacle of Polish aggression against ethnic Germans in Poland. It wasn't a one off affair.

PS Austria (not Germany) declared war on Serbia after a Serbian assassinated the Arch Duke. This was the start of WWI. Was it the assassination that started it? The Austrian declaration of war? The allies of Serbia joining in against Austria, and her allies? All the above? But it wasn't Germany.
Both WWI and WWII were great calamities in which the USA ought to have had no part, but for the machinations of the folks mentioned by Chas Lindbergh in his 19410911 speech.

The involvement of the USA in these conflicts added to the damage and the butcher's bill.

http://www.charleslindbergh.com/americanfirst/speech.asp

It is now two years since this latest European war began. From that day in September, 1939, until the present moment, there has been an over-increasing effort to force the United States into the conflict.

That effort has been carried on by foreign interests, and by a small minority of our own people; but it has been so successful that, today, our country stands on the verge of war...

The three most important groups who have been pressing this country toward war are the British, the Jewish and the Roosevelt administration.

Behind these groups, but of lesser importance, are a number of capitalists, Anglophiles, and intellectuals who believe that the future of mankind depends upon the domination of the British empire. Add to these the Communistic groups who were opposed to intervention until a few weeks ago, and I believe I have named the major war agitators in this country...

And for speaking the truth, Lindbergh was slandered and continues to be slandered.

Well worth reading in its entirety, but this snippet is key to understanding how we got into WWII and the gargantuan, monstrous propaganda effort before, during, and after WWII:
If you will look back over the record, you will find that those of us who oppose intervention have constantly tried to clarify facts and issues; while the interventionists have tried to hide facts and confuse issues.

One thing you can count on is that almost everything we are taught in school and popular histories is trash propaganda. When you read the primary documents of eyewitnesses and such, you get a much different picture. Which is why the authors of primary documents and the documents themselves were then and continue to be suppressed. There are reasons that US Gov't refuses to declassify documents 70+ years old that pertain to the war and the road to war. And it is not to protect encryption techniques your smart phone could bust in the time it would take you to drink a cup of coffee.

It will take historians centuries to re-assemble anything close to the reality of what occurred.
One thing you can count on is that almost everything we are taught in school and popular histories is trash propaganda. When you read the primary documents of eyewitnesses and such, you get a much different picture.

Bingo! Great post.

It will take historians centuries to re-assemble anything close to the reality of what occurred.

Patrick Buchanan's The Unnecessary War does a fairly good job of it.

Yes it does.

As Gutlie Rothschild said, "If my sons wanted no wars, there would be none".

Now there are a lot of kool-aid drinkers who cant figure out why she would say that.
It's interesting to note that FDR had to fight off accusations that he was a Communist during the 1936 election.

History has pretty much settled the question.
So Japan attacking us and Germany declaring war on us had nothing to do with us entering WW2?
So Japan attacking us and Germany declaring war on us had nothing to do with us entering WW2?

Japan was intentionally maneuvered into attacking us via provocation after provocation. FDR was determined to get us into the war by hook or by crook.
My opinion, America's involvement in the war in East Asia was justified.

mike r

That was unnecessary.

EE has trouble comprehending the concept of an open forum, his obsession w/ dicks has taxed his intellectual capacity. These endless diatribes focusing on the same groups by the same deluded small thinkers need an occasional prodding to illustrate the depth of their knowledge.

Some think that they can control the content and tone of this forum by grouping up and increasing their volume. Now I must go and study up on the Rothschilds and the Khazarian mafia.

grin

mike r

Japan was intentionally maneuvered into attacking us via provocation after provocation. FDR was determined to get us into the war by hook or by crook.

You mean by not selling them resources so that they could continue their war in China? You don't have to sell anything to anybody if you don't want to. I fond it very telling that you constantly make up excuses for the Nazis and Japanese while dumping on the Allied leaders.

You mean by not selling them resources so that they could continue their war in China? You don't have to sell anything to anybody if you don't want to. I fond it very telling that you constantly make up excuses for the Nazis and Japanese while dumping on the Allied leaders.

The embargo involved more than just the US not selling oil to Japan. The US used its Navy to prevent anyone from doing so. That's an act of war.

The embargo involved more than just the US not selling oil to Japan. The US used its Navy to prevent anyone from doing so. That's an act of war.

BS We had no heavy units west of Hawaii. The Asiatic Fleet based in the Philippines had just a few older cruisers and destroyers. Once again, you're an apologist for a foreign government. You're just like all those Jewish-Americans that you always complain about who put a foreign country ahead of our own.
"We face the delicate question of the diplomtic fencing to be done so as to be sure Japan is put into the wrong and makes the first bad move -- overt move ... The question was how we should maneuver them into the position of firing the first shot."

From War Secretary Henry Stimson's diary, entry written after a meeting with FDR.
FDR also froze all Japanese assets in the US, and closed off the Panama Canal to their shipping. More acts of war designed to provoke overt attack.

Um, that wasn't FDR's oil & iron to sell. It was someone else's oil & iron and FDR used the threat of violence to keep the owner from selling it. Your bid at freedom of trade/association cuts both ways.

And the League of Nations thought Japan justified in its campaign in Manchuria. First time I read that, I was dumbfounded, but it is true. China was a flipping mess. How screwed up does a region have to be such that "Invasion by the Japanese Army" is considered a reasonable solution?

Last, Japan was not a threat to America. Sure, some of our colonies were within range of serious Japanese strike capability, but continental USA? Not so much. And those colonies would never have been attacked were it not for FDR's mad rush to war.

Our leaders deserved great criticism for their perfidy. Most folks killed by gov't violence the last couple hundred years were killed by their own government's violence. I may not be a fan of some Japan's or Germany's leadership, but Tojo and Hitler had no capability to harm those of my family alive in the 1940s. FDR did and his threat of violence caused my grandfather to be grievously wounded and to die of his war wounds after FDR died in the arms of his mistress in Warm Springs, Georgia.

FDR, Churchill, and all their supporters and enablers stank on ice.
Germany declared war on us.

That occurred automatically due to their mutual defense pact with Japan, which was precisely what the communist FDR was counting on.

That is some weak tea, in the face of documentary evidence of FDR & his coterie actively plotting to get us involved in a war with Japan and Germany. In case you were wondering, FDR's conspiracy (reality not theory--look at the docs) was successful.

For the record, the smart play for WWI: Stay out of it and let them fight to exhaustion. Same with WWII. If Churchill and Chamberlain had British well-being in mind, they would have never declared war on Germany and let the two regimes in the east duke out. But, Churchill had an expensive lifestyle. Lucky for him, he had some good friends who would lend or give him even more money for some teensy little favor here & there.

That occurred automatically due to their mutual defense pact with Japan, which was precisely what the communist FDR was counting on.

Wrong. It was a defensive treaty in case one of the Axis was attacked. I bet you get all the women you want when you dress up in your Gestapo uniform.

That is some weak tea, in the face of documentary evidence of FDR & his coterie actively plotting to get us involved in a war with Japan and Germany. In case you were wondering, FDR's conspiracy (reality not theory--look at the docs) was successful.

For the record, the smart play for WWI: Stay out of it and let them fight to exhaustion. Same with WWII. If Churchill and Chamberlain had British well-being in mind, they would have never declared war on Germany and let the two regimes in the east duke out. But, Churchill had an expensive lifestyle. Lucky for him, he had some (((good friends))) who would lend or give him even more money for some teensy little favor here & there.

Indeed.

Wrong. It was a defensive treaty in case one of the Axis was attacked. I bet you get all the women you want when you dress up in your Gestapo uniform.

Germany clearly had the snazziest uniforms of the war.

Sure, you may have lost the discussion on the basis of evidence in a spectacular manner...but calling TRH a Nazi wannabe has totally brought me around.

======

Note to self:
When reason, logic, and evidence fail me; next best tactic: call the other guy a Nazi. Seems to work for some folks.

Do you dispute that more than 300 Germans living in Poland were randomly executed by the Polish Army just days before the German invasion of that nation in an effort to put a stop to the slaughter? This was the pinnacle of Polish aggression against ethnic Germans in Poland. It wasn't a one off affair.

PS Austria (not Germany) declared war on Serbia after a Serbian assassinated the Arch Duke. This was the start of WWI. Was it the assassination that started it? The Austrian declaration of war? The allies of Serbia joining in against Austria, and her allies? All the above? But it wasn't Germany.

You need to read more. Half truths are worse than misinformation (fake news). All of the above were a sequence of events that got the ball rolling, but the key to ALL of these were two"
1. Mobilization (General Staffs were paranoid and didn't want to get caught flat footed), so ostensibly it was almost a de facto declaration of "intent" to go to war (so see who mobilized first)
2. The 500 lb gorilla in the room was England and they did not pull the trigger until Germany violated Belgian neutrality because they were so married to the Schieffen Plan they refused to deviate. So much so, there was a last ditch attempt by the Kaiser himself to stop, but von Moltke (the junior) told him "too late your majesty, the troop trains are already rolling." Bottom line, no invasion of Belgium, no war with the western allies.
You need to read more. Half truths are worse than misinformation (fake news). All of the above were a sequence of events that got the ball rolling, but the key to ALL of these were two"
1. Mobilization (General Staffs were paranoid and didn't want to get caught flat footed), so ostensibly it was almost a de facto declaration of "intent" to go to war (so see who mobilized first)
2. The 500 lb gorilla in the room was England and they did not pull the trigger until Germany violated Belgian neutrality because they were so married to the Schieffen Plan they refused to deviate. So much so, there was a last ditch attempt by the Kaiser himself to stop, but von Moltke (the junior) told him "too late your majesty, the troop trains are already rolling." Bottom line, no invasion of Belgium, no war with the western allies.

It's arguable whether the invasion of Belgium was a good move, but Germany had to bring the war to the allies at that point due to massive British and French mobilization that was underway in France for war with Germany. Had they waited for them to strike first on German soil, the Germans would have been at a huge disadvantage.
© 24hourcampfire