J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Sure he spends a lot of money.

He is a big flashy Joo sitting on top of a big hill over east.

He is easy to spot.

The other half of your Church membership that dont vote Conservative is harder to track, and I dont believe for a second that they will magically turn conservative if the Joos all went away.

Lots of people are heavily influenced by the news media. Who owns that?

Most of the church folk in my church probably give money only to the church which is an independent Christian one and gives most of it's money to straight-up charities, one of which is a big youth home about 150 miles south of us. I don't think any of the monies go to the central Church, so you don't have to worry about it being conservative or not.

Simply don't understand your staunch defense of a people you obviously know next to nothing about and who are negatively impacting this country.

I don't want all the Jews to go away, I want them to stop trying to undermine and ruin my country.

If you wont take responsibility for your own life and actions, it wont matter who controls the media.

Some fugging group of bastards will fill the vacuum.

Your liberal friends will just sit and wait like a baby robin with their mouths open until a suitable replacement is found.

Would your opinion of Bloomburg go up if'n he wernt a Joo?

Mine wouldn't.

And just what are they gonna do once they ruin the country? Destroy the means of production and all that?

They want to lower their quality of life??? For what reasons?

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sure he spends a lot of money.

He is a big flashy Joo sitting on top of a big hill over east.

He is easy to spot.

The other half of your Church membership that dont vote Conservative is harder to track, and I dont believe for a second that they will magically turn conservative if the Joos all went away.

Lots of people are heavily influenced by the news media. Who owns that?

Most of the church folk in my church probably give money only to the church which is an independent Christian one and gives most of it's money to straight-up charities, one of which is a big youth home about 150 miles south of us. I don't think any of the monies go to the central Church, so you don't have to worry about it being conservative or not.

Simply don't understand your staunch defense of a people you obviously know next to nothing about and who are negatively impacting this country.

I don't want all the Jews to go away, I want them to stop trying to undermine and ruin my country.

If you wont take responsibility for your own life and actions, it wont matter who controls the media.

Some fugging group of bastards will fill the vacuum.

Your liberal friends will just sit and wait like a baby robin with their mouths open until a suitable replacement is found.

Mine wouldn't.

And just what are they gonna do once they ruin the country? Destroy the means of production and all that?

They want to lower their quality of life??? For what reasons?
Where I can see actual questions...My opinion of Bloomberg wouldn't go up. I have no idea what they are going to do once they ruin the country. I would expect, move on to another country just like most parasites moving from one host to another. They want to lower your quality of life in order to advance their own. Greed.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
With guns, it’s kind of the same as a lot of black people. They don’t see the instances where their ancestors could have or did use guns to protect themselves. They see all the times that evil old white people used guns against them. Therefore, they fall back to a position that people (evil old white) people shouldn’t have guns.

Last edited by JoeBob; 02/25/20.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You're just pissed at Bloomberg because he's running against Bernie and his intent to provide free health insurance to that big family of yours.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Thats a fair point. @Ethan Edwards

Its a question I have asked many times. I should be fairly easy to see that their current situation would be about the best imaginable.

The Feds have been trying to extract the equity the middle class has been struggling to hold on too for many years.

If you had to guess......what would be more important? Converting a person to Christianity or converting a person to Conservatism??

My only point is that if we dont get our liberal countrymen to start voting Conservative, it wont matter which big nasty group of azzholes is trying to destroy the country. Mainly because there will always be some big nasty group of azzholes trying for power......and liberals seem to need those kinds of people to tell them what to do and think.

You arent going to get rid of the blacks, gays and joos. How is complaining to a bunch of white conservatives gonna change that? Might as well start working on the much larger group of voters that actually cast the votes. The run of the mill Liberal.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 02/25/20.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You're just pissed at Bloomberg because he's running against Bernie and his intent to provide free health insurance to that big family of yours.

I am a Kulak to both of those bastards. They would see me shipped to the Gulag.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You've just experienced a moment of clarity.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I looked up Bloomberg's bio and saw he's a Jew. Why do so many Jewish politicians want gun control? It would seem they had learned 80 years ago.

SHORT ANSWER
Because gun control is good for the Jews in the USA and gun control will make it easier to do things to you that you might object to.

LONG ANSWER
Thomas Sowell dances around the JQ in some of his books. He writes tangentially and/or to the superset, rather than to the specific case of diaspora Jews. His superset term is, "middleman minority."

Middleman minorities have similar characteristics:
0. Live in a polity as a minority.
1. Mildly greater g/intelligence than majority ethnic group (less than one std dev).
2. Extremely high in-group preference (nepotism, et al) and out-group antipathy
3. Actively seek to infiltrate ruling class and influential cultural/economic sectors
4. Ally with majority-group ruling class in opposition to majority-group middle/lower classes.

Sowell does mention Jews, but spends more of his time on overseas Chinese and Indians (Chinese NOT living in mainland China & Indians NOT living in the subcontinent), especially when discussion middleman minority behavior harmful to the host majority(1) .

One of those actions is siding with the ruling class majority and enhancing its power by various means. To include disarming majority middle and lower classes. This increases the power of the ruling class and diminishes the power of middle/lower class members of the ethnic majority(2).

In short, gun control reduces the threat from middle/lower classes of the majority ethnic group when the middle/lower classes figure out that the ruling class (of which the Jews seek and succeed in joining) is shafting them, good and hard.

(1) Sowell has protective coloring, but no amount of coloring will protect a man from speaking too much truth on this topic.
(2) "Power flows from the barrel of a gun." ----Mao Tse tung

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

See.... he's trying to sway us to vote for them.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One last thing...

Quite a lot of squid ink(1) blown on this thread in an attempt to hide the OP's question and the issue at hand.

This is a common tactic and people seeking to drill down to the truth ought not take the bait. Those engaging in this tactic are not worthy of reply.

(1) Whaddaboutism, derision, etc.

Last edited by jfruser; 02/25/20.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
For the same reason that they seem terrified of the gays as well. Easy scape goat.

There just aint enough of them.

I don’t think any of that is true. In general people who are opposed to some of the things gays do, say for instance inviting a drag queen into their 10 year old child’s school to explain how to have gay sex, aren’t terrified but rather trying to defend their values against those of the gay.

Similarly, people who are opposed to the evil that Jews do are not terrified of them, they are just opposed to evil.

Their number being small is irrelevant for several reasons. The tangible evidence of that is the spread of anti-BDS laws in the US.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

You've just experienced a moment of clarity.

So would George Clooney and Brad Pitt and your new Governor..

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
For the same reason that they seem terrified of the gays as well. Easy scape goat.

There just aint enough of them.

I don’t think any of that is true. In general people who are opposed to some of the things gays do, say for instance inviting a drag queen into their 10 year old child’s school to explain how to have gay sex, aren’t terrified but rather trying to defend their values against those of the gay.

Similarly, people who are opposed to the evil that Jews do are not terrified of them, they are just opposed to evil.

Their number being small is irrelevant for several reasons. The tangible evidence of that is the spread of anti-BDS laws in the US.

Whats an Anti BDS Law?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I’m confident that they will never stop doing this, because they never have. It is my opinion that they cannot stop themselves.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Whats an Anti BDS Law?

That's precious.

Link

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The way I see it......there is always some new and exciting virus lurking around....shopping for a host.

Its inevitable.

Get rid of one and there is another.

Without an accepting and willing host, the virus dies.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Whats an Anti BDS Law?

A law that prohibits government employees or contractors from engaging in boycotts of Israel. In some cases they prohibit being critical in any way.

26 states had adopted them last I bothered to look.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yeah Texas is part of the good goy club.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Whats an Anti BDS Law?

A law that prohibits government employees or contractors from engaging in boycotts of Israel. In some cases they prohibit being critical in any way.

26 states had adopted them last I bothered to look.

Thanks.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Without an accepting and willing host, the virus dies.

100% agree. This one has had a good run but things are going in the right direction to get it under control.

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (10Glocks, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,875
Posts18,518,107
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.