Home
Posted By: RoninPhx pandemic - 02/25/20
people ought to really really read this and pay attention:
https://spectator.org/covid-19-its-time-to-use-the-word-pandemic/
Posted By: Terryk Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
I heard the President request a 2.5 billion dollar supplement to fight corona virus last monday.

https://politicalwire.com/2020/02/24/trump-asks-for-money-to-fight-coronavirus/
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
We have plenty of freeze dried food storage but a bunch of the canned meats fruits and vegetables are a few years past their use by dates though.... need to restock some of that along with adding more rice beans and hot sauce….. lots of hot sauce.

Time to look into a 90 day back up supply of medications....
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
It's only a pandemic in countries that don't have "White Man" plumbing.

If you're in a country that squats to crap...you're screwed. Ex: NO running water to flush turds away to a modern day sewer system or wash hands w/ soap, No Toilet paper, No Hygiene.

If you sit on a bowl made out of porcelain, and flush afterwards...you're good.

Turd world countries are screwed.

Spreading articles like this, from the idiots who write them and refuse to discuss "White man" plumbing in first world countries will contain the virus, only further depresses the stock market.

Why is the virus not spreading like wildfire in countries with "White Man" plumbing?

I rest my case...
Posted By: Musicianized Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

If you're in a country that squats to crap...you're screwed. Ex: NO running water to flush turds away to a modern day sewer system or wash hands w/ soap, No Toilet paper, No Hygiene.

Spreading articles like this, from the idiots who write them and refuse to discuss "White man" plumbing in first world countries will contain the virus, only further depresses the stock market.

Why is the virus not spreading like wild fire in countries with "White Man" plumbing?

I rest my case...

Dude.. you win the dumbest f u cking post on the internet today award.
Posted By: nealglen37 Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
Man elk hunter....you sure cut through the sh*t............and make your point.
Posted By: Slavek Re: pandemic - 02/25/20

Why is the virus not spreading like wild fire in countries with "White Man" plumbing?

I rest my case...

Gosh, that is worse then having to answer identity questions on American Federal Firearm purchase form 4473.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
We ain't seen anything yet!!
This will be HUGE before long---
Get ready!!
Posted By: Musicianized Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
Its already here and spreading. You just don't know it yet.

They know it. Read between the fkin lines people.
Originally Posted by Musicianized

Why is it spreading like wildfire in the past few days in S. Korea, where they squat to crap across 95% of the country, but it's not spreading like wildfire across Europe or countries bordering China "that have WHITE MAN PLUMBING.?

Again...I rest my case.

I rest my case...

Dude.. you win the dumbest f u cking post on the internet today award.

I just put you in Checkmate, and handed you back the trophy.
Posted By: Squidge Re: pandemic - 02/25/20

Why is it spreading like wildfire in the past few days in S. Korea, where they squat to crap across 95% of the country, but it's not spreading like wild fire across Europe or countries bordering China "that have WHITE MAN PLUMBING.?

Again...I rest my case.

When did widespread testing for Covid-19 begin in the US?
Posted By: sse Re: pandemic - 02/25/20
pan-killeverybody-demic
Originally Posted by nealglen37
Man elk hunter....you sure cut through the sh*t............and make your point.

It's very easy when you have the corroborating facts to support you.

Squat to crap = Pandemic

Sit to crap = Just another morning conducting "business".
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Originally Posted by Squidge

Why is it spreading like wildfire in the past few days in S. Korea, where they squat to crap across 95% of the country, but it's not spreading like wild fire across Europe or countries bordering China "that have WHITE MAN PLUMBING.?

Again...I rest my case.

Where is the MSM report showing an outbreak in the USA, like just happened in S. Korea, which wouldn't matter "when testing started...?

Where's the "outbreak"...in the USA?
Posted By: JoeBob Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Does Italy count as “white man plumbing”? Do they have the toilet technology gap like we do with Germany? Do they have the handy viewing shelf like the Deutsch do? Does that count?
Posted By: NVhntr Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Corona virus has about a 2% death rate, the flu has upwards of a 4% death rate. Why not all this hysteria for the flu?
Posted By: Kyhilljack Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
BOO !
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Does Italy count as “white man plumbing”? Do they have the toilet technology gap like we do with Germany? Do they have the handy viewing shelf like the Deutsch do? Does that count?

In It-uh-lee, it started in the immigrant community where they had traveled, and brought it back.

And the "immigrants" squat to crap, and wipe with hands.....Surprised?
Posted By: BoltactionMan Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
I'm not so sure myself that it's a pandemic. I did a little research yesterday and the numbers for the "Spanish" flu in 1918 and the MILLIONS who died represented just slightly more than 2% of the world's population at that time. Extrapolating that to today's numbers it would be slightly north of 158 million deaths. We are in the several thousands of deaths so far and science thinks they may be starting to find the inoculation. So pandemic seems extreme as a numbers thing.

It was also written that the conditions of the War in 1918, malnutrition, stress, hygenic conditions, probably contributed to a higher death toll, so maybe ElkSlayer isn't far off.

I hope I am right, because a true pandemic number wise is horrific.

KC
Posted By: Squidge Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Again...I rest my case.

Where is the MSM report showing an outbreak in the USA, like just happened in S. Korea, which wouldn't matter "when testing started...?

Hint, you can't confirm cases unless you are actually looking for them.

UPDATED FEB. 24, 2020

Undetected U.S. cases, a lack of testing, and problems at the CDC

There have been ongoing questions about whether undetected cases of the coronavirus are being transmitted within the U.S. The current CDC guidance, as well as the total cases reported by the World Health Organization, only reflect the numbers laboratory-confirmed cases. Two weeks ago, Nancy Messonnier, the director of the CDC’s immunization and respiratory-diseases department, announced that local health authorities will begin testing people who have flulike symptoms for coronavirus. The program will be rolled out in major cities including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, and New York.

Very little testing has been done, however. Last week, Politico reported that problems with a CDC-developed coronavirus test delayed the agency’s plans to expand its testing — and thus get a sense of whether or not the virus is already spreading in the U.S.

It’s not clear when the new CDC test will be ready and distributed, but because of the test failure, only three out of 100 public-health labs in the U.S. have been able to test for COVID-19, according to the Association of Public Health Laboratories. In addition, the cost of each test is as much as $250, according to Politico, and the HHS has already been running out of money to pay for its response to the outbreak. A director at the APHL criticized the federal failure: “This is a national-level response, so we would hope the federal government would have an interest in supporting a national-level response.”
Posted By: JoeBob Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Corona virus has about a 2% death rate, the flu has upwards of a 4% death rate. Why not all this hysteria for the flu?

No, the flu is about .004 to .007 death rate.
In addition, the cost of each test is as much as $250, according to Politico, and the HHS has already been running out of money to pay for its response to the outbreak. A director at the APHL criticized the federal failure: “This is a national-level response, so we would hope the federal government would have an interest in supporting a national-level response.”
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Something will kill us all.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Link?
Posted By: MLC Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Exactly blown way out of proportion. Just trying to start a panic. Looks like it's working for some.
Squat to Crap = bad hygiene

Sit to crap = good hygiene

Turd World Plumbing = Pandemic

White Man Plumbing = No get sickee…
Posted By: sse Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
wonder if it's too late to clean out the garage
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Wrong... we do not yet know the real death rate of coronavirus. Flu is far lower than 4%.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
I’m not worried here in the US as it sounds like media hype and and some agencies over reactions to cover their derrière, just in case.

How many people in the US are affected, and how many died? Not many of either.
HINT, you can't confirm cases unless you are actually looking for them.

HINT, you can't "hide" a "wildfire" breakout of sick people...testing or not testing.

Again, where are the news reports showing hospitals overflowing?

Where is the "breakout" in the USA?
Originally Posted by MLC

Exactly blown way out of proportion. Just trying to start a panic. Looks like it's working for some.

S. Korea is blowing up just as fast as China did.

Why isn't it blowing up across Europe, and the countries right next to China who have had people diagnosed for weeks now?

Answer: Good hygiene...White Man Plumbing.
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Squat to crap = Pandemic

I spend a lot of time in the woods. I squat pretty regularly. Sorry for any damage.....grin
Originally Posted by Rickshaw

Squat to crap = Pandemic

I spend a lot of time in the woods. I squat pretty regularly. Sorry for any damage.....grin

But....but.....but.....you wash your hands afterwards...equal "good hygiene"...equal "No Sickee".

And...the woods is not a public facility with hundreds of people walking into the same place to squat to crap, and leaving the whole floor contaminated, and spread around with a mop.

Sorry for any damage...grin...lol.
Posted By: Steve Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Link?

Hysterical!
well, it was nice knowing everybody...and i mean that
Posted By: Rickshaw Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Endeavor to persevere....
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Why is the virus not spreading like wildfire in countries with "White Man" plumbing?

I rest my case...

What is happening in Italy then? And actually, I thought SOUTH Korea had pretty much joined the modern world.
Posted By: KFWA Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
flu has a <1% - noticeably less than that death rate - based on the numbers. like .0137, I have read

from the early numbers released, this was 3 weeks ago, Corona had a 2% death rate, but that was early and based on numbers released thru China

That number may be artificially high because China wanted to down play the total number infected
Posted By: Sycamore Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

flu is closer to 0.13% , so you are only off by a factor of 30.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Unless it was the Spanish version.
Posted By: Musicianized Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
The fking flu has a .01% mortality rate.

Coronavirus has a 2.3% mortality rate.

If IF Iran is being honest the mortality rate in Iran is.currently over 15%

You guys think your fkin funny till your kids and grandkids and yourself are drowning in your own viral mucous.

You thunk it's a 3rd world problem then you are FU KING STUPID!!

This [bleep] spreads as bad as the flu except for the small fact that its more contagious than the flu.

Look up the Spanish flu of 1918 fellas because that had a mortality rate of 2-3%. Were facing a very similar scenario here and it's at your door.

Again...I rest my case.

We haven't really began testing yet for Covid-19 and the symptoms are similar to having the cold or flu. It is cold and flu season and there is no way to know whether or not an outbreak has started unless we actually begin widespread testing for it. It's not a surprise the MSM hasn't reported an outbreak yet simply because we still aren't prepared to look for it. Luck favors the prepared and we are woefully unprepared.

Again...I rest my case.

We haven't really began testing yet for Covid-19 and the symptoms are similar to having the cold or flu. It is cold and flu season and there is no way to know whether or not an outbreak has started unless we actually begin testing for it. It's not a surprise the MSM hasn't reported an outbreak yet simply becuase we still aren't prepared to look for it. Luck favors the prepared and we are woefully unprepared.

Speak for yourself Im ready as [bleep]. I told you guys a month ago to get your [bleep] around.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I rest my case...

What is happening in Italy then? And actually, I thought SOUTH Korea had pretty much joined the modern world.

Italy is proving why you don't let turd world Low IQ people into your first world country. They have "nothing" to offer, and bring no brain horsepower to add to / improve your society. Immigrants who traveled through infected areas brought it back, and it's spreading throughout the "immigrant" community where they still live like they did in their schit hole turd world country....squat to crap, and no hygiene.

Seoul Korea is first world plumbing. The majority of S. Korea is still Squat plumbing. That is why it is blowing up in the South East of S. Korea, far away from Seoul.

You guys think your fkin funny till your kids and grandkids and yourself are drowning in your own viral mucous.

This [bleep] spreads as bad as the flu except for the small fact that its more contagious than the flu.

Look up the Spanish flu of 1918 fellas because that had a mortality rate of 2-3%. Were facing a very similar scenario here and it's at your door.

The numbers across Europe, Canada, Australia, USA, countries bordering China, et. al, prove you wrong.

Squat to Crap = bad hygiene

Sit to crap = good hygiene

Turd World Plumbing = Pandemic

White Man Plumbing = No get sickee…

Iran, 15%... Squat to Crap = bad hygiene...Turd World Plumbing = Pandemic

Again...I rest my case.

We haven't really began testing yet for Covid-19 and the symptoms are similar to having the cold or flu. It is cold and flu season and there is no way to know whether or not an outbreak has started unless we actually begin widespread testing for it. It's not a surprise the MSM hasn't reported an outbreak yet simply because we still aren't prepared to look for it. Luck favors the prepared and we are woefully unprepared.

Really?

You think you can "hide" what's happening in S. Korea or Italy here when you have cameras on cell phones, and social media to post it on?

Really?.....

Testing is apples to oranges here.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/02/25/cdc-coronavirus-test/#click=https://t.co/6sf2sTgSF3

Feb. 25, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. CST

Problems with a government-created coronavirus test have limited the United States’ capacity to rapidly increase testing, just as the outbreak has entered a worrisome new phase in countries worldwide. Experts are increasingly concerned that the small number of U.S. cases may be a reflection of limited testing, not of the virus’s spread.

While South Korea has run more than 35,000 coronavirus tests, the United States has tested only 426 people, not including people who returned on evacuation flights. Only about a dozen state and local laboratories can now run tests outside of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta because the CDC kits sent out nationwide earlier this month included a faulty component.
If it gets into any large homeless community...it "will" spread like wildfire here, because again, homeless live like turd world...crap everywhere...no hygiene, no floaty the turdy down the drain.

No, the flu is about .004 to .007 death rate.

I knew there was a 4 in there somewhere. Damn decimal points.
I've crapped in China and Korea. Haven't crapped in Italy, but I have crapped in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, and England. I have a cold.

Should I be worried?
Originally Posted by Steve
I've crapped in China and Korea. Haven't crapped in Italy, but I have crapped in Austria, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, and England. I have a cold.

Should I be worried?

Your avatar shows you to be on the mend...just keep self-medicating...maybe add a little honey too.

Should I be worried?

Your avatar shows you to be on the mend...just keep self-medicating...maybe add a little honey too.

Good. I have bees and lots of honey.
Posted By: deerstalker Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Should I be worried?

have you washed your hands since? grin laugh
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Actually, in Italy, it is spreading in what are known as two of the "richest" towns in the country. It isn't restricted to squatty-potty places nor immigrants.

Poor hygiene certainly allows for faster transfer of viruses, but viruses are equal-opportunity infectors.
Originally Posted by deerstalker

Should I be worried?

have you washed your hands since? grin laugh

Well...
Posted By: jaguartx Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Should I be worried?

Not unless you crap in yer pants.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Should I be worried?

Not unless you crap in yer pants.

Always a bad day when you crap your pants in China.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/02/25/cdc-coronavirus-test/#click=https://t.co/6sf2sTgSF3

Problems with a government-created coronavirus test have limited the United States’ capacity to rapidly increase testing, just as the outbreak has entered a worrisome new phase in countries worldwide. Experts are increasingly concerned that the small number of U.S. cases may be a reflection of limited testing, not of the virus’s spread.

While South Korea has run more than 35,000 coronavirus tests, the United States has tested only 426 people, not including people who returned on evacuation flights. Only about a dozen state and local laboratories can now run tests outside of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta because the CDC kits sent out nationwide earlier this month included a faulty component.

Where's the outbreak in the USA, like in S. Korea, China and the "immigrant community" in Italy?

It's not spreading like wildfire in the rest of Europe, or any of the other countries with White Man Plumbing, where it has been for over a month now.

You are refusing to answer that question. No way you could keep it off social media here.
won't bore you with the details, but it all comes down to fecal matter...studies have shown
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer. 😄
Posted By: rost495 Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

As soon as the sun comes up I'll go check and look up into the sky. I will report if I find it falling or not.

Getting way ahead of ourselves.

Just like we did with the last thing, whatever that was that had me suiting up in biohazard stuff on medical calls, it was ebola I believe. Was supposed to be the end too...

This well could be, but I"ll be damned if I'm going to loose sleep over something I have no control over anyway.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
If errant turds are the problem, stay the hell out of the bathrooms in Walmart.
Posted By: Calvin Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
This one seems like a bit bigger of a deal. I hope it turns out to be media hype. There is going to be some hurting folks from this deal.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Actually, in Italy, it is spreading in what are known as two of the "richest" towns in the country. It isn't restricted to squatty-potty places nor immigrants.

Poor hygiene certainly allows for faster transfer of viruses, but viruses are equal-opportunity infectors.

Actually you are 100% wrong.

“Italy’s coronavirus outbreak continued to spread, bucking efforts to contain it mostly to two rural areas near Milan and Venice.”

You are wrong….not “IN” two cities. It is IN “rural” areas “close to” two big cities, Milan and Venice.

Gee, I wonder who lives in “rural” areas…..hmm….maybe poor immigrants…just saying

Near is not IN a city.

Try again.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-infections-increase-in-italy-11582632278

Says the guy who refuses to answer questions......

I answered clearly, you refused to acknowledge that the US isn't currently testing or monitoring for the spread of the coronavirus while South Korea is. Fecal transmission isn't the sole means of transmission of this virus.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
Posted By: ratsnakeboogy Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
[quote=NVhntr]Corona virus has about a 2% death rate, the flu has upwards of a 4% death rate. Why not all this hysteria for the flu?

If influenza had a 4% mortality rate, it would be difficult handle all the bodies.
Posted By: kingston Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

Where's the outbreak in the USA, like in S. Korea, China and the "immigrant community" in Italy?

It's not spreading like wildfire in the rest of Europe, or any of the other countries with White Man Plumbing, where it has been for over a month now.

You are refusing to answer that question. No way you could keep it off social media here.

For the longest time I thought it might just be an annoying act, but I’m starting to think you’re actually stupid.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Its Pandelerium.

I answered clearly, you refused to acknowledge that the US isn't currently testing or monitoring for the spread of the coronavirus while South Korea is. Fecal transmission isn't the sole means of transmission of this virus.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Now you're outright lying.

You never answered the question of where are the MSM stories, and videos on social media, proving there is an outbreak in the USA.

AGAIN, it doesn't matter if you're testing or not...the healthcare facilities would be overrun, and that's where the MSM would be reporting from to push the fear. Where are these stories and videos in the USA? Show the link to the post where you answered that question clearly?

You can't, because you just lied, and I just proved you are lying.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Its Pandelerium.

Around here that’s what we call it when somebody goes out to the garage and repeatedly slams their dïck in their car door.
Originally Posted by kingston
For the longest time I thought it might just be an annoying act, but I’m starting to think you’re actually stupid.

You just proved what intelligent people know...stupid people like you can think and they can even think they are smart, but just because you think you're smart, doesn't mean you're not stupid...when the overwhelming evidence proves you ARE stupid.
And another thread goes down the toilet.................
Originally Posted by kingston

You just proved what intelligent people know...stupid people like you can think and they can even think they are smart, but just because you think you're smart, doesn't mean you're not stupid...when the overwhelming evidence proves you ARE stupid.

So you’re not annoying and you’re not stupid?
Posted By: 16bore Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
I heard it was some sort of biological weapon thing and that it can stay “alive” for 9 days. So licking door knobs in China is probably not a good idea.

Since Trump messed with the tariffs, then wouldn’t it make sense that the factory that makes to toys for Happy Meals sneezed on everything, then when little Johnny gets his nuggets....he’s doomed?

Tinfoil?

It always does when these alcoholic trolls start their crap with me...
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

“Italy’s coronavirus outbreak continued to spread, bucking efforts to contain it mostly to two rural areas near Milan and Venice.”

You are wrong….not “IN” two cities. It is IN “rural” areas “close to” two big cities, Milan and Venice.

Gee, I wonder who lives in “rural” areas…..hmm….maybe poor immigrants…just saying

Near is not IN a city.

Try again.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-infections-increase-in-italy-11582632278

You don't know what you are talking about in this case at least.

Near is not IN a city.

Try again.

You don't know what you are talking about in this case at least.

Is that your standard canned response when somebody refutes your postings with facts?
Posted By: Salty303 Re: pandemic - 02/26/20

I rest my case...

OK I"m starting to get this the virus is spread air born. So how does that work.. do the people that squat to crap sneeze it out their ass hole? BTW do you stand to crap or something? Confused on that one.
Posted By: hookeye Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
My guess is that countries that dont have western plumbing have other less than hygenic social practices
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Originally Posted by Salty303

I rest my case...

OK I"m starting to get this the virus is spread air born. So how does that work.. do the people that squat to crap sneeze it out their ass hole? BTW do you stand to crap or something? Confused on that one.

Sneezing out your [bleep] is called farting in less-than-genteel surroundings. At any rate, you're from Canada and won't get it because of your citizenship status. No worries.
Work in a factory and use the pisser here.
Yup....dont shake hands and no partake of pot lucks.

Some gross mofos. Blue and white collar.

BTW do you stand to crap or something? Confused on that one.

You live in BC, and the English language confuses you or something?

You don't know it's alcoholism for sure, because the government is not funding widespread tests in an effort to spread this crap. It could be alcohol, but it could also be Meth. It's not likely to be weed because weed has different symptoms, usually related to cheetos or possibly Pringles addiction. It could be Dementia even, possibly early-onset. Don't be spreading non-facts.

Please and thank you.

BTW do you stand to crap or something? Confused on that one.

You live in BC, and the English language confuses you or something?
I thought all them Canadians spoke French or some other heathen lingo. I know they talk differnt in Lousiana.
Originally Posted by hookeye
My guess is that countries that dont have western plumbing have other less than hygenic social practices

No flush toilet = No running water = No hygiene = Pandemic.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You don't know it's alcoholism for sure, because the government is not funding widespread tests in an effort to spread this crap. It could be alcohol, but it could also be Meth. It's not likely to be weed because weed has different symptoms, usually related to cheetos or possibly Pringles addiction. It could be Dementia even, possibly early-onset. Don't be spreading non-facts.

Please and thank you.

Thar' aint' hardly a single pard on har', who has harassed me har', who hasn't proudly boasted about thar' favorite alcoholic beverage.
All joking aside.
I have a kid that has a hammered immune system.
She gets hit harder on normal junk.

This would proly kill her, quick.

Not paranoid, not scared either. But damn if it doesn't take the wind outta me.
All joking aside.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for her. I'd be scared. My two kids are pretty healthy with normal immune systems, and I'm still scared.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
Bears watching that’s for sure. My son is diabetic and my mom is 87.
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
All joking aside.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers for her. I'd be scared. My two kids are pretty healthy with normal immune systems, and I'm still scared.

We worry about the kids most of all.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: pandemic - 02/26/20
This is the commie lib attempt to sink the economy via the Lamestream propaganda outlet so as to give the commie lib candidates "talking points".

President Trump requested $2.5B to combat corona. Lets see how quickly the commie libs in Congress approve it.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
This is the commie lib attempt to sink the economy via the Lamestream propaganda outlet so as to give the commie lib candidates "talking points".

President Trump requested $2.5B to combat corona. Lets see how quickly the commie libs in Congress approve it.
I thought about that too. My wife said it's a distraction from the failed coup.
Originally Posted by FOsteology

I thought about that too. My wife said it's a distraction from the failed coup.

Apparently we'll all be ok if we wipe our ass with toilet paper. 🙄
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: pandemic - 03/06/20
This is for the idiots who wanted to give me crap in this thread:

"Growing evidence suggests the coronavirus can spread through poop. Here's how to protect yourself."

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-may-spread-via-poop-2020-3
Posted By: ShortMagFan Re: pandemic - 03/06/20
I’ve been on 10 flights in the last 12 days. Every time zone and climate in North America and some of the busiest airports. I’ll let y’all know if I’m still here in a couple weeks. Fortunately it’s not turkey season yet so all my craps have been in modern plumbing...4 more flights Monday/Tuesday next week
© 24hourcampfire