Home
Posted By: hatari After Rush ends his show..... - 03/25/20
Like him or not, he’s the best at what he does. His guest hosts are not in the same league. I’ve noticed that for years.

None of the others have the Left nailed spot on as he does. None of the others “get” the media and Washington as he does. None of the others have his flair for entertainment. Rush can do it and keep it fresh. Others drone on and on.

I hope he can beat his condition, but those are long odds. He’s been a gift to conservative. He preserved A.M. radio. He redefined Talk Radio. We’ve been fortunate to enjoy 30 years of it.
Agreed!
YES Hatari, Rush is a national treasure and one of a kind. I stared listening in the late 1980's and he taught me I wasn't crazy and he taught me how to connect the dots. I now can spot liberals with x ray vision. smile
One of a kind.
I never listen if Rush is not on personally. I fear the end of "the golden EIB microphone" is near.
He sure is an amazing individual. Overcoming a handicap ( deafness) and still succeeding.

3 hours a day for over 30 years speaking extemporaneously. Amazing talent. Very generous human being too giving tens of millions to vet charities.
Posted By: RAS Re: After Rush ends his show..... - 03/25/20
Tucker Carlson could take that role. Not saying they are the same. Not at all. But Tucker is gaining attention and influence.

Rush can’t be there forever. No one can. I think Rush wants to keep going, but Stage 4 lung cancer is a tough nut to crack.

I have listened to him for 30 years.
I've listened since he came on in Idaho and wish him the best.
100 % agree!!! Another 30 year listener.
The amazing thing about Rush is he pioneered this venue and his show is still as relevant today as ever, despite the huge increase in competition
Been listening to him since he came on WGST AM in Atlanta, I forget the year. I hope he makes it, he's got a tough nut to crack.
I have been listening to him since 1989 I believe. Hope he is able carry on for as long as possible. His guest host Mark Steyn in pretty darn good too.
Posted By: 44mc Re: After Rush ends his show..... - 03/25/20
yes he is . i herd him about 1993 and could not stand to hear him talk .when obummer got the in the race for the pres. i herd herman cain one day and he made a lot of sense rush came on after him and he started to make sense to me .been a fan of him sense then
I started listening in late 1988, soon after he was nationally syndicated. I was a Navy flight instructor at Whiting Field in the Florida panhandle. His name was brought up in the ready room, and he was being called "that crazy guy on the radio." We tuned in on a local AM radio station that we could pick up on our NDB. I could switch him on in my headphones, and the student next to me couldn't hear. Been listening daily, ever since. All my children have been listening to him for years, and are very well grounded politically. He has done a great service to our country by educating the masses, and warning of the national mental disorder which is the Democrat Party.
Posted By: GeoW Re: After Rush ends his show..... - 03/25/20
Iconic individual.. Been a fan since the beginning.

g
Rush IS talk radio. Everyone else is an imitation.

We have a local guy in Nashville who I’d say is the second best. Phil Valentine is his name.
Been listening since high school, 20+ years now...

He's one of a kind. Just a sad deal....
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I started listening in late 1988, soon after he was nationally syndicated. I was a Navy flight instructor at Whiting Field in the Florida panhandle. His name was brought up in the ready room, and he was being called "that crazy guy on the radio." We tuned in on a local AM radio station that we could pick up on our NDB. I could switch him on in my headphones, and the student next to me couldn't hear. Been listening daily, ever since. All my children have been listening to him for years, and are very well grounded politically. He has done a great service to our country by educating the masses, and warning of the national mental disorder which is the Democrat Party.

I was an IP at NAS Meridian and I started listening at a about the same time and for a similar reason. One of the guys in the Ready Room mentioned to me that I ought to listen to Rush. I was skeptical at first but once I started listening to him I realized that there were lots of other folks that thought a lot like I did.
Originally Posted by hatari
Like him or not, he’s the best at what he does. His guest hosts are not in the same league. I’ve noticed that for years.

None of the others have the Left nailed spot on as he does. None of the others “get” the media and Washington as he does. None of the others have his flair for entertainment. Rush can do it and keep it fresh. Others drone on and on.

I hope he can beat his condition, but those are long odds. He’s been a gift to conservative. He preserved A.M. radio. He redefined Talk Radio. We’ve been fortunate to enjoy 30 years of it.
........................Agreed......As far as Rush's guest hosts are concerned, there maybe one or two others who really nail the hell out of the left.......Otherwise imo, there is only one other who REALLY nails the left and does an outstanding job doing so. And that is Mark Levin.

When Mark Levin gets done blasting the left on any subject, NO demCRAP leftist could come back with an adequate rebuttal.
Mark Steyn does a pretty fair job.
Looks like his bodily reactions to the chemo are not going too well.
Posted By: MAC Re: After Rush ends his show..... - 03/25/20
Mark Levin is good too and he is smarter than Rush.
The singular thing about Rush is he didn't tell us what to think, he validated what we already knew and couldn't express like he could.

God Bless Rush Limbaugh.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
The singular thing about Rush is he didn't tell us what to think, he validated what we already knew and couldn't express like he could.

God Bless Rush Limbaugh.

Yes, and the left does not understand this even though Rush has said it for years. The left has followers the right doesn't
Originally Posted by irfubar
The amazing thing about Rush is he pioneered this venue and his show is still as relevant today as ever, despite the huge increase in competition

Yep. Soooo many have tried to emulate him and his successful schtick.
Originally Posted by MAC
Mark Levin is good too and he is smarter than Rush.

Pretty broad statement there.

Rush gave Mark his start in radio by allowing Mark to appear on his show as "Flee Levin," (a take-off of the name F. Lee Bailey, which was in the news during the OJ trial) and give legal opinions on political matters. It is not a matter of who is "smarter . . ." but who is the "Greatest!" . . . The Great One, or Rush?
Nothing will ever be better than Rush in his prime. The back and forth with libs, and the Paul Shanklin impressions were priceless.

Since the hearing loss it isn’t the same, but I still tune in.

Levin’s passion is where it’s at these days.
YES Hatari, Rush is a national treasure and one of a kind. I stared listening in the late 1980's and he taught me I wasn't crazy and he taught me how to connect the dots. I now can spot liberals with x ray vision. smile

Ditto, Bro😉
I've been listening to him from the day he went on the air nationally, exactly one month after I got married. Make no mistake about it, like him or not, this country changed because of him and his program. I submit it changed for the better. Imagine where we would be without his having exposed all of the things he has, without him giving so many the courage to say "the emperor has no clothes". When he stops, and he will, at least he has created an environment that won't disappear. When the time comes that Rush passes or simply passes the torch, I hope they keep "The Rush Limbaugh" program with alternating hosts. However, if that time comes soon, I speculate Mark Levin will immediately attempt to move his show into that time slot. Hannity will too, along with several others. At least now the conservative voices exist, unlike when I and most of us were growing up.

Ditto, Bro😉

Agreed.

He has their number. And they hate him for it. grin
Originally Posted by Tarkio

This. I enjoy listening to him. He, like Rush, has a sense of humor and can adroitly stab the liebs and twist it off in them.

I am concerned about the possibility that Rush may have carried us conservatives for 30 yrs to Trumps boat.
Levin is good. He doesn’t have the flair for entertainment that Rush has.

It is a rare combination of talents.

Neal Bortz (now retired) was another pioneer as a conservative talk show host. He was a level behind Rush and wouldn’t object to me saying that.
My opinion only, but it seems to me that Rush's BS detector is the most highly refined of anyone else in the broadcast or for that matter the blog /print media. He has that instant ability to see the strings and the puppetmaster...when everyone else is just looking at the puppet. Sometimes he predicts things and motives weeks ahead of anyone else. I do miss the old days when he used more humor to make his points, some of the characters that were repeat callers, he would act as the straight man and let them do their thing. Good Lord, The keepers of odd knowledge, Rita X, Joe the truck driver...he played off them like a Stratavarius violin. Mark Levin for his brilliance and calm demeanor, is great, but he has the ability to make me drowsy. Tucker is a national treasure as well, and he is maturing, but he's got a ways to go. Fight on Rush.
He’s been a gift to conservative. He preserved A.M. radio. He redefined Talk Radio. We’ve been fortunate to enjoy 30 years of it.

He certainly has.
There are some that are good, but you can’t replace Rush. I love the humor that he injects along the way.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Been listening to him since he came on WGST AM in Atlanta, I forget the year. I hope he makes it, he's got a tough nut to crack.

I first heard him on WGST in 1990. Never had heard of this guy. He said he was going to do the Feminist Update and he played "Born a Woman."

"If you're born a woman
You're born to be hurt
You're born to be stepped on, lied to, cheated on and treated like dirt..."

That was hilarious. No conservative had ever used popular music in political satire. I was hooked.

Actually, the show was better back then. He also did "Homeless Update" and he played "Ain't Got a Home" by Frogman.

I'll go one step farther.
During the State of the Union, I told my wife...
"Everything that conservatism is today, is due to Rush. Normal
blue collar people didn't follow politics, didn't know enough or
ponder enough to really understand what was happening in our country.
To care, to understand that we each have a small say in our direction".

I was 19 when he hit the radio. I sorta listened. Bored.
2 years later my truck driving instructor was a fan.
Listened for two weeks, got interested. His show became the
12-3 standard on my radio. You can't believe the followers in big
trucks. And the conservative CB conservations. Because of
Rush.

I remember people trying to get him to run for president.
He wouldn't sell our for campaign funds, and commented that
he had more power on the radio. That was true.

I also hope he recovers, we need him!
I started listening to Rush on KFBK (Sacramento) with my dad when I was ~10 or 11 years old.

Locally, I was a HUGE fan of MIke Rosen on 850 KOA - he was a great conservative host.
One of the great enemies of America and The Constitution. He won't be missed. Fortunately, his "influence" has waned dramatically over the years.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
One of the great enemies of America and The Constitution. He won't be missed. Fortunately, his "influence" has waned dramatically over the years.

What a dick head!

He took a venue (AM) that was circling the drain and turned it into a juggernaut that has been a festering tick in the fake news state media's taint for over 30-years.
Posted By: BLG Re: After Rush ends his show..... - 03/26/20
Next time you try to talk beans, take the cock out of your mouth.

Clyde
Originally Posted by rlott

He took a venue (AM) that was circling the drain and turned it into a juggernaut that has been a festering tick in the fake news state media's taint for over 30-years.

Indeed, he was the inventor of fake news, and the guy that made it a "thing". Not really a bragging point by most peoples' definition but so it is.

When did you bolsheviks all of the sudden fall in love with the Constitution? Just not all that long ago it was an outdated document to your ilk.

You've mastered dipshittery
Originally Posted by Pat85

When did you bolsheviks all of the sudden fall in love with the Constitution? Just not all that long ago it was an outdated document to your ilk.

Never been a bolshevik, of course. Just a loyal patriot and capitalist. Unlike so many here. You really know nothing about my "ilk" as it were. You aren't even close.
Maha-Rushi/Mayor of Real-ville ..........Prayers for your health sir..........Someone said, he`s the best friend I never met wink
Rush was instrumental in turning me on to a different view point. I’ve been a Conservative since the early 80’s because of him. I will never forget the influence he’s had on me. God Bless Rush Limbaugh and the golden EIB microphone.
Originally Posted by RAS
Tucker Carlson could take that role. Not saying they are the same. Not at all. But Tucker is gaining attention and influence.

Rush can’t be there forever. No one can. I think Rush wants to keep going, but Stage 4 lung cancer is a tough nut to crack.

I have listened to him for 30 years.

I agree, Tucker has what it takes. He will never be Rush, but he's probably the closest thing to it right now.
Originally Posted by JBabcock
Rush was instrumental in turning me on to a different view point. I’ve been a Conservative since the early 80’s because of him. I will never forget the influence he’s had on me. God Bless Rush Limbaugh and the golden EIB microphone.

Sort of a Jim Jones figure for ya. For a lot of others here as well.

Never been a bolshevik, of course. Just a loyal patriot and capitalist. Unlike so many here. You really know nothing about my "ilk" as it were. You aren't even close.

I hope your ass get's a bad case of the Wuhan Flu.

GO FUQK YOURSELF, YOU SORRY PIECE OF SHEIT.

You grew old long ago and have zero credibility. You are a troll agitator and nothing more.

You don't come here to share like minded ideas or seek affirmation. You show up to stir the pot. You have been identified as what your are - agent provocateur.. You are exposed and hence meaningless. Buzz off before I sic Jag on your azz. wink
Originally Posted by mirage243

I hope your ass get's a bad case of the Wuhan Flu.

GO FUQK YOURSELF, YOU SORRY PIECE OF SHEIT.

Hope all you want. You never know, you might win the lottery too.
You grew old long ago and have zero credibility. You are a troll agitator and nothing more.

You don't come here to share like minded ideas or seek affirmation. You show up to stir the pot. You have been identified as what your are - agent provocateur.. You are exposed and hence meaningless.

No, I don't come to share "like minded ideas". Principally because I think for myself. Something that most here can't fathom.

You call it Stir the Pot when I post, but when you and your buds post the mirror image of what I have posted (and much worse), it gets not just a pass, but a hooray. Or is that Who Ray? smile

Carry on. The entertainment is welcome.

Yessir. He put the legs under it and off it went. He’s had quite a run, set a standard and it grew to one heck of a following. . I hate to see it end but most all things do.

As another thread said, ‘damn cancer ‘.

No, I don't come to share "like minded ideas".

Because there are so very few on this site that agree with you. Obviously, you come to troll and probably in more than one guise it seems. Do you take some perverse pleasure in flaunting your "superiority"? Sociopaths have that trait, you know?
I also started listening to Rush around 1988 or so, enjoyed his humor and wit from day 1.

You don't come here to share like minded ideas or seek affirmation. You show up to stir the pot. You have been identified as what your are - agent provocateur.. You are exposed and hence meaningless.

No, I don't come to share "like minded ideas". Principally because I think for myself. Something that most here can't fathom.

You call it Stir the Pot when I post, but when you and your buds post the mirror image of what I have posted (and much worse), it gets not just a pass, but a hooray. Or is that Who Ray? smile

The Kruger Dunning affect on full display here..... wink

No, I don't come to share "like minded ideas".

Because there are so very few on this site that agree with you. Obviously, you come to troll and probably in more than one guise it seems. Do you take some perverse pleasure in flaunting your "superiority"? Sociopaths have that trait, you know?

And they are stupid fughks who dont even know English, too. grin
Leroy
There is no lower behavior than someone that attempts to take advantage of another when they are sick. This represents a failure of the basic qualities that make a human being.
Originally Posted by MM879
Leroy
There is no lower behavior than someone that attempts to take advantage of another when they are sick. This represents a failure of the basic qualities that make a human being.

Many here do the same all the time when the target is of that "ilk," you know the one.

Pffft! You owe me a keyboard!

For those not familiar:

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.[1]
Wiki

Pffft! You owe me a keyboard!

For those not familiar:

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.[1]
Wiki

Elkslayer, too ?
Say it ain’t so.

So why are you posting? I guess the entertainment must just get more than you can take without giving your opposite take.

So, actually, you're just another low life corksucking liar. It's not about me saying it, but you have said the things now which prove it.

BTW, did you go to med school, or graduate school, or law school, or college and get a degree? A high school degree, maybe?
One of the great enemies of America and The Constitution.

This always gets me. I never get into the name calling pissin' matches with you that you seem to evoke from so many; but, I can't for the life of me see how you can support that assertion. Can you elaborate for me?
You dont care to share like minded ideas because we have none with dumb fughk corksucking commies, la Roy.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

This always gets me. I never get into the name calling pissin' matches with you that you seem to evoke from so many; but, I can't for the life of me see how you can support that assertion. Can you elaborate for me?

Yes, I could. If you half tried, it wouldn't take you a moment to find those posts on your own.
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Mark steyn is great. Rush is the best, but I believe the market will find replacement. He couldn't do it forever .
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You dont care to share like minded ideas because we have none with dumb fughk corksucking commies, la Roy.

Jagi, you would be hard pressed to find anything that makes me a communist. Quite the opposite.
......................How can you say that you damned clown when you have no idea or clue what the America and the Constitution stand for.....Enemy of America? And of the Constitution? YOU LIE thru them damned UGLY teeth of yours FARTIN Beans.....You are a pathetically ignorant idiot!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
......................How can you say that you damned clown when you have no idea or clue what the America and the Constitution stand for.....Enemy of America? And of the Constitution? YOU LIE thru them damned UGLY teeth of yours FARTIN Beans.....You are a pathetically ignorant idiot!

That's just the ticket. I'm not lying, and you know it. Rush is the liar, and that you know too.

That's just the ticket. I'm not lying, and you know it. Rush is the liar, and that you know too.

Like Elkhumper, I am not sure why anyone even engages this guy??

Yes, I could. If you half tried, it wouldn't take you a moment to find those posts on your own.
......Big Sky...... LAROY won't elaborate because he cannot elaborate........All libTURD clowns like LeeeeRoy do is BMW (bitch, moan, whine). They make their idiotic statements, BUT ALWAYS FAIL to back up what they say when confronted. And when confronted, they DIVERT, change the subject and lay it back on their confronters with stupid posts asking you to dig up what they never stated or posted........LeeeeROY Beans.........An idiot extraordinaire......

............You are NOT lying uh??? Prove it azz hole!
Just another liberal idiot stirring up crap before they have to eat it.
Oh man, I was on the road most of the 90's and he kept me company on some long days. G. Gordon Liddy came on after him. I thoroughly enjoyed his program too. I haven't listened much in the past few decades being more office based. Very sorry to hear of his diagnosis.

Mega-dittos Rush, stay in the fight.
Ok LeeeeROY!...........Rush is an enemy of America and to the Constitution?

Then itemize for us all in exact specific detail the reasons WHY!!!............Are the words EXACT, SPECIFIC and DETAIL too difficult for ya??

OK! Go for it.......Why is Rush an enemy of America and to the US Constitution?
If you would like to do something for Rush, go to his website and send him a note telling him what you've been saying about him on this thread. He reads every one he gets. It would do him a world of good to hear from his listeners.
Originally Posted by MM879
Leroy

Many here do the same all the time when the target is of that "ilk," you know the one.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
He has a couple of guest hosts that aren't bad, but nobody does it as well as Rush. Perfect combo of smarts and humor.
The fact that some of you guys continue to fall for “troll bait” never ceases to amaze me. It’s like you can’t help yourselves, and willingly let them derail threads.

I enjoy Mark Steyn, as well. He can ridicule folks in a funny way, not the harping repetition that Hannity seems to rely on.

One show I miss is Dennis Miller’s. He had a way of being intellectual, irreverent, and practical, all in one. It was a real shame when he pulled the plug on it. He seems like one of those guys who can’t stick with a project for more than a few years without needing a change.

Leroy or would you prefer Comrade Chang?Thanks for bringing the Hunan virus to America

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by jaguartx

Jagi, you would be hard pressed to find anything that makes me a communist. Quite the opposite.

Thanks for the corona virus Leroy or should I say Conrade chang
I’m praying for him, hope he beats the cancer!

Then itemize for us all in exact specific detail the reasons WHY!!!............Are the words EXACT, SPECIFIC and DETAIL too difficult for ya??

....................Can we all hum the tune from "Jeopardy?"..........Over and over and over again!
Originally Posted by fburgtx
The fact that some of you guys continue to fall for “troll bait” never ceases to amaze me. It’s like you can’t help yourselves, and willingly let them derail threads.

I enjoy Mark Steyn, as well. He can ridicule folks in a funny way, not the harping repetition that Hannity seems to rely on.

One show I miss is Dennis Miller’s. He had a way of being intellectual, irreverent, and practical, all in one. It was a real shame when he pulled the plug on it. He seems like one of those guys who can’t stick with a project for more than a few years without needing a change.

Like you, I think Mark Steyn is brilliant and his sense of humor is only outshined by his wit and knowledge of current events.
Originally Posted by fburgtx

Dennis's podcast is pretty good. Give it a listen. It's called The Dennis Miller Option.
I started listening to Rush in 1988. The thought of losing him makes me ill. His social and political commentary is spot-on, but, as good as he is at that, he is better at pissing off the lieberals. I value that in him as much as anything else. He is truly in a league all by himself. No one even comes close. It will be a dark day in America when he passes, be it this year or 25 years hence.

I like him and think he does a great job, but he is not a pioneer as many of his sayings are verbatim from a guy who was already on radio 40 years when Rush started, right down to the "Feminatzis", "Watermelons", "Sitting behind the golden microphone", none of which was original and all of which was coined by John Laws who is still on the radio since 1953.

John's Golden microphone was given to him by Sennheiser as he is called Golden Tonsils in the radio industry.
Not trying to put Rush down as he is very good at what he does, but so much of what he says and does was already pioneered by Laws who was and is the news as he has the ability to call a Prime Minister online and all the other radio and TV stations listen in to report it. His interviews were the news.
I wish Rush well as he deserves a much longer run on his own terms. As I said, no slur intended.
Mark Steyn is good, maybe as good. His ridicule of hypocritical Democrats is merciless and always on target. They have to be seething because they dare not reply.

Nice response. No wonder everybody jumps down your throat and treats you like a piece of crap. I try to have a conversation with you and you throw out that crap. Jeez. So, you make a post in a thread (online conversation) and the only way you will respond to any honest attempt to engage is to tell the other party to research your past activity. Have I got that right? It's clear, at least based on my exposure to listening to people like Rush, my own research and education, and in reading what you write, that you have your own "interpretation" of what the Constitution "IS" and what you want the Constitution "TO BE". It was nice engaging you in intelligent conversation.
I never cared for the guy. Tried on several occasions to listen to him and never came away feeling like I had gained anything. Not sure how to describe it but seemed like he talked in circles more or less. I do sympathize with anyone fighting cancer. Especially since witnessing my dad lose his battle with it.
Originally Posted by duck911
I started listening to Rush on KFBK (Sacramento) with my dad when I was ~10 or 11 years old.

Locally, I was a HUGE fan of MIke Rosen on 850 KOA - he was a great conservative host.

Yeah, Mike Rosen! I used to have to drive to Denver quarterly, and always timed my drive time to get Rush (followed by?) Rosen. I forgot who came on first, but it was a sad day when Rosen retired.
Hatari: Impossible to "replace" the Maha Rushdi.
NO if's, and's or but's about that.
I am hopeful he can carry on for a while longer - he is needed.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S.: I do enjoy most all of his guests host's - they try.
Rush has had more to do with the conservative movement than anybody else !

I hope he has a full recovery.
Posted By: DMc Re: After Rush ends his show..... - 03/26/20
For me it was Paul Harvey. Then Rush.
Originally Posted by RickyBobby
I never cared for the guy. Tried on several occasions to listen to him and never came away feeling like I had gained anything. Not sure how to describe it but seemed like he talked in circles more or less. I do sympathize with anyone fighting cancer. Especially since witnessing my dad lose his battle with it.

Ricky, I have found that Rush is most beneficial to listeners who believe in the same things he does. If one's politics, love of country, or views of the American Free Enterprise System differ from his, then one probably won't gain anything from listening to him. He is also a lover and student of American history, which he has introduced to a new generation of children, who would never get his accurate and valuable viewpoint in the public schools.
I was a Democrat, just like 90% of the other folks were where I live, until Ronald Reagan and Rush Limbaugh converted me. I was a rural mail carrier when Rush came on the air, and listened to him every day I was on the mail route. Two opinions about Rush......he is right 99.9% of the time, and the Rush of the early years was better than the Rush of the later ones.

I hope be beats this, not just because he is a Conservative stalwart, but because I pull for anyone to beat cancer. I also agree with others, the guest hosts always come up lacking. The only one I ever cared for was Walter Williams.

Without a doubt, the most idiotic and false statement this douche bag has posted since he started polluting this website with his excrement...
Originally Posted by Hastings
Mark Steyn is good, maybe as good. His ridicule of hypocritical Democrats is merciless and always on target. They have to be seething because they dare not reply.

steyn is really good......Levin.boring as hell steyn could take over for rush.....bob
Originally Posted by RickyBobby

that's how I feel about Hannity......I would rather listen to the voices in my head...….bob
I have been listening to Rush since 1989.

In my opinion both Dan Bongino and Andrew Wilkow are in the most likely to fill a post Rush void.

They both can smell the bs and point it out...and entertaining to boot!
'Nother big Rush fan here!

May GOD bless him !!!!!!

Virgil B.
Nobody will ever to fill Rush's shoes, but another vote goes out for Mark Steyn. He's the only one that'll be able to come close.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Without a doubt, the most idiotic and false statement this douche bag has posted since he started polluting this website with his excrement...

Still waiting for him to spill the beans as to what 'other' handle[s] he uses or has here?

Seems that Oct of 16 was when the tide started really turning in the upcoming election and those that were here still telling us all how bad the rout was going to be FOR Trump added handles/log-ins to avoid embarrassment.

How ironic to use the phrase: "enemies of America and The Constitution."
Originally Posted by DMc
For me it was Paul Harvey. Then Rush.

And Paul Harvey was in a league of his own, too.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Still waiting for him to spill the beans as to what 'other' handle[s] he uses or has here?

Seems that Oct of 16 was when the tide started really turning in the upcoming election and those that were here still telling us all how bad the rout was going to be FOR Trump added handles/log-ins to avoid embarrassment.

I'm still waiting for the "mass number of deaths" he said Iran was going to foist on us after we smoked general salami... He's just here to antagonize, pure and simple.
Leroy sees the writing on the wall now. Funny to imagine him banging away on his keyboard while life takes a huge chit on his miserable being. Cheers.

I'm still waiting for the "mass number of deaths" he said Iran was going to foist on us after we smoked general salami... He's just here to antagonize, pure and simple.

`smoked general salami' way too funny
I like Mark Steyn. Hannity has an ex wife quality to his speaking that I just can’t warm up to.
You know he is a great one and hits the left with precision when you mention his name to a Dem and they literally blow their fuses.
I can remember where I was the first time I heard Rush on the radio as clearly as I remember where I was when I heard of the 9-11 attack or the Kennedy assassination. I was in the state vehicle on my way home from Baton Rouge and heard him talking about a car-jacker that was shot by his intended victim in Texas. That was in the late 1980s.

....................Can we all hum the tune from "Jeopardy?"..........Over and over and over again!
...............Still waiting Beans......
If you don't learn something listening to Rush, you either aren't really listening or you're just not very bright. If it weren't for Rush and the ones he helped bring into the Conservative voice across the media in our country, the USA would be a full on Socialist country by now patterned after European Socialist countries in the EU, or worse.
I remember when the Clintons had a project to find a liberal talk show host to combat Rush, after Rush became famous and there were rush Rooms sprouting up all over. They failed. They couldn't find anyone who could play in that league.

Now the cat's out of the bag. CONSERVATIVE talk radio is the money maker for radio now. There are many others now. Rush started it. While no single one can fully replace him, the total of all of them has changed the country.

He missed his calling. Should be pouring pelosi drinks in his lawn jockey uniform.
© 24hourcampfire