Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Like him or not, he’s the best at what he does. His guest hosts are not in the same league. I’ve noticed that for years.

None of the others have the Left nailed spot on as he does. None of the others “get” the media and Washington as he does. None of the others have his flair for entertainment. Rush can do it and keep it fresh. Others drone on and on.

I hope he can beat his condition, but those are long odds. He’s been a gift to conservative. He preserved A.M. radio. He redefined Talk Radio. We’ve been fortunate to enjoy 30 years of it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Agreed!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
YES Hatari, Rush is a national treasure and one of a kind. I stared listening in the late 1980's and he taught me I wasn't crazy and he taught me how to connect the dots. I now can spot liberals with x ray vision. smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
One of a kind.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never listen if Rush is not on personally. I fear the end of "the golden EIB microphone" is near.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
He sure is an amazing individual. Overcoming a handicap ( deafness) and still succeeding.

3 hours a day for over 30 years speaking extemporaneously. Amazing talent. Very generous human being too giving tens of millions to vet charities.

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tucker Carlson could take that role. Not saying they are the same. Not at all. But Tucker is gaining attention and influence.

Rush can’t be there forever. No one can. I think Rush wants to keep going, but Stage 4 lung cancer is a tough nut to crack.

I have listened to him for 30 years.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've listened since he came on in Idaho and wish him the best.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
100 % agree!!! Another 30 year listener.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The amazing thing about Rush is he pioneered this venue and his show is still as relevant today as ever, despite the huge increase in competition

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Been listening to him since he came on WGST AM in Atlanta, I forget the year. I hope he makes it, he's got a tough nut to crack.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have been listening to him since 1989 I believe. Hope he is able carry on for as long as possible. His guest host Mark Steyn in pretty darn good too.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
yes he is . i herd him about 1993 and could not stand to hear him talk .when obummer got the in the race for the pres. i herd herman cain one day and he made a lot of sense rush came on after him and he started to make sense to me .been a fan of him sense then

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I started listening in late 1988, soon after he was nationally syndicated. I was a Navy flight instructor at Whiting Field in the Florida panhandle. His name was brought up in the ready room, and he was being called "that crazy guy on the radio." We tuned in on a local AM radio station that we could pick up on our NDB. I could switch him on in my headphones, and the student next to me couldn't hear. Been listening daily, ever since. All my children have been listening to him for years, and are very well grounded politically. He has done a great service to our country by educating the masses, and warning of the national mental disorder which is the Democrat Party.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Iconic individual.. Been a fan since the beginning.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Rush IS talk radio. Everyone else is an imitation.

We have a local guy in Nashville who I’d say is the second best. Phil Valentine is his name.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Been listening since high school, 20+ years now...

He's one of a kind. Just a sad deal....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I started listening in late 1988, soon after he was nationally syndicated. I was a Navy flight instructor at Whiting Field in the Florida panhandle. His name was brought up in the ready room, and he was being called "that crazy guy on the radio." We tuned in on a local AM radio station that we could pick up on our NDB. I could switch him on in my headphones, and the student next to me couldn't hear. Been listening daily, ever since. All my children have been listening to him for years, and are very well grounded politically. He has done a great service to our country by educating the masses, and warning of the national mental disorder which is the Democrat Party.

I was an IP at NAS Meridian and I started listening at a about the same time and for a similar reason. One of the guys in the Ready Room mentioned to me that I ought to listen to Rush. I was skeptical at first but once I started listening to him I realized that there were lots of other folks that thought a lot like I did.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by hatari
Like him or not, he’s the best at what he does. His guest hosts are not in the same league. I’ve noticed that for years.

None of the others have the Left nailed spot on as he does. None of the others “get” the media and Washington as he does. None of the others have his flair for entertainment. Rush can do it and keep it fresh. Others drone on and on.

I hope he can beat his condition, but those are long odds. He’s been a gift to conservative. He preserved A.M. radio. He redefined Talk Radio. We’ve been fortunate to enjoy 30 years of it.
........................Agreed......As far as Rush's guest hosts are concerned, there maybe one or two others who really nail the hell out of the left.......Otherwise imo, there is only one other who REALLY nails the left and does an outstanding job doing so. And that is Mark Levin.

When Mark Levin gets done blasting the left on any subject, NO demCRAP leftist could come back with an adequate rebuttal.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Mark Steyn does a pretty fair job.

Montana MOFO
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,420
Posts18,470,563
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.