Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by MM879
Leroy
There is no lower behavior than someone that attempts to take advantage of another when they are sick. This represents a failure of the basic qualities that make a human being.

Many here do the same all the time when the target is of that "ilk," you know the one.

GB1

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

No, I don't come to share "like minded ideas". Principally because I think for myself. Something that most here can't fathom.

You call it Stir the Pot when I post, but when you and your buds post the mirror image of what I have posted (and much worse), it gets not just a pass, but a hooray. Or is that Who Ray? smile

Carry on. The entertainment is welcome.

The Kruger Dunning affect on full display here..... wink

Pffft! You owe me a keyboard!

For those not familiar:

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.[1]
Wiki

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by irfubar

No, I don't come to share "like minded ideas". Principally because I think for myself. Something that most here can't fathom.

You call it Stir the Pot when I post, but when you and your buds post the mirror image of what I have posted (and much worse), it gets not just a pass, but a hooray. Or is that Who Ray? smile

The Kruger Dunning affect on full display here..... wink

Pffft! You owe me a keyboard!

For those not familiar:

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.[1]
Wiki

Elkslayer, too ?
Say it ain’t so.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hatari
You grew old long ago and have zero credibility. You are a troll agitator and nothing more.

You don't come here to share like minded ideas or seek affirmation. You show up to stir the pot. You have been identified as what your are - agent provocateur.. You are exposed and hence meaningless.

So why are you posting? I guess the entertainment must just get more than you can take without giving your opposite take.

So, actually, you're just another low life corksucking liar. It's not about me saying it, but you have said the things now which prove it.

BTW, did you go to med school, or graduate school, or law school, or college and get a degree? A high school degree, maybe?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/25/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of the great enemies of America and The Constitution.

This always gets me. I never get into the name calling pissin' matches with you that you seem to evoke from so many; but, I can't for the life of me see how you can support that assertion. Can you elaborate for me?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You dont care to share like minded ideas because we have none with dumb fughk corksucking commies, la Roy.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

This always gets me. I never get into the name calling pissin' matches with you that you seem to evoke from so many; but, I can't for the life of me see how you can support that assertion. Can you elaborate for me?

Yes, I could. If you half tried, it wouldn't take you a moment to find those posts on your own.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Mark Steyn does a pretty fair job.

Mark steyn is great. Rush is the best, but I believe the market will find replacement. He couldn't do it forever .

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You dont care to share like minded ideas because we have none with dumb fughk corksucking commies, la Roy.

Jagi, you would be hard pressed to find anything that makes me a communist. Quite the opposite.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
One of the great enemies of America and The Constitution. He won't be missed. Fortunately, his "influence" has waned dramatically over the years.
......................How can you say that you damned clown when you have no idea or clue what the America and the Constitution stand for.....Enemy of America? And of the Constitution? YOU LIE thru them damned UGLY teeth of yours FARTIN Beans.....You are a pathetically ignorant idiot!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
One of the great enemies of America and The Constitution. He won't be missed. Fortunately, his "influence" has waned dramatically over the years.
......................How can you say that you damned clown when you have no idea or clue what the America and the Constitution stand for.....Enemy of America? And of the Constitution? YOU LIE thru them damned UGLY teeth of yours FARTIN Beans.....You are a pathetically ignorant idiot!

That's just the ticket. I'm not lying, and you know it. Rush is the liar, and that you know too.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

That's just the ticket. I'm not lying, and you know it. Rush is the liar, and that you know too.

Like Elkhumper, I am not sure why anyone even engages this guy??

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Yes, I could. If you half tried, it wouldn't take you a moment to find those posts on your own.
......Big Sky...... LAROY won't elaborate because he cannot elaborate........All libTURD clowns like LeeeeRoy do is BMW (bitch, moan, whine). They make their idiotic statements, BUT ALWAYS FAIL to back up what they say when confronted. And when confronted, they DIVERT, change the subject and lay it back on their confronters with stupid posts asking you to dig up what they never stated or posted........LeeeeROY Beans.........An idiot extraordinaire......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

............You are NOT lying uh??? Prove it azz hole!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Just another liberal idiot stirring up crap before they have to eat it.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Oh man, I was on the road most of the 90's and he kept me company on some long days. G. Gordon Liddy came on after him. I thoroughly enjoyed his program too. I haven't listened much in the past few decades being more office based. Very sorry to hear of his diagnosis.

Mega-dittos Rush, stay in the fight.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ok LeeeeROY!...........Rush is an enemy of America and to the Constitution?

Then itemize for us all in exact specific detail the reasons WHY!!!............Are the words EXACT, SPECIFIC and DETAIL too difficult for ya??

OK! Go for it.......Why is Rush an enemy of America and to the US Constitution?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If you would like to do something for Rush, go to his website and send him a note telling him what you've been saying about him on this thread. He reads every one he gets. It would do him a world of good to hear from his listeners.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MM879
Leroy
There is no lower behavior than someone that attempts to take advantage of another when they are sick. This represents a failure of the basic qualities that make a human being.

Many here do the same all the time when the target is of that "ilk," you know the one.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He has a couple of guest hosts that aren't bad, but nobody does it as well as Rush. Perfect combo of smarts and humor.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

159 members (257 roberts, 320090T, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 15 invisible), 1,049 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.