Home
UN director says we're a risk to our wives.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...virus-lockdown/ar-BB12cES2?ocid=msedgntp
Hell no, mines to pretty and nice to beat on ; ]
Sheeit

Mine’s been fixing two meals a day lately, transplanted 40-1ft tall tomato plants, pulled 80 tomato cages outta the ground from last summer and stripped out all the old vines, cleaned out the greenhouse, pressure washed the sunroom patio, fixed a dozen little fancy flower pots and planters around here, helped me haul in 5 front end loaders of hickory rounds.

I think she’s on some kind of organic meth
Sometimes I'd like to but she'd probably beat me to a pulp for starters and she carries a Public Defender just in case.
She's a better shot than I am. I'm skeered of pissing her off.
Just the opposite. Wife has been beating the crap out of me lately.

755 to 465 in the gin rummy tournament. Dammit!
I 'm not as scared of mine so much as that 12" cast iron skillet that she'd way-lay me with in my sleep.
This wife treats me pretty good. Besides, she's Slavik,...sweet as sugar until her temper flares. She'd shoot me in the head while I slept if I ever laid a hand on her.

Slavik women are great if you're good to them. They'll put you in the ground if you're not.

Fortunately for me, I'm a very laid back old guy these days. So her Russian/Polish heritage isn't an issue for me.

I had to have a stern talk with her about her propensity to come unglued and dog cuss Negro junkie panhandlers, a while back, however. She doesn't understand Negroes.

I told her if she wasn't ready to do mortal combat with them, to leave them alone,...and she's not ready.
I reject the whole premise of this question.....

Should read, has your wife started beating you yet.... fixed
Every thing is fine here in Salmon Idaho......
Mine grew up with three brothers. She is pretty mean. She beat hell out of one brother that put one of those little fire crackers in one of her cigarettes. She slapped his ass right out of a folding chair. It sounded like a rifle shot. It went downhill for him after that. She broke two of his ribs with her pointed cowboy boots. She didn’t do his nuts any good either. Her dad was a lot smaller than his children. She shrugged him off a couple times before he got her off of him. Her brother was a 6 footer, bout 175 lbs. I’ve been a lot more wary since that day.
Ridiculous question...Gonna go out on a thin limb and say any woman with a Fire Member, sans, several of our “queer- bait” posters, knows how to run a gun.

Are you that frick’n stupid to think you’re gonna smack your women around, go to sleep, and not have your corpse sporting the newest 2020 edition of canoe head by morning.

YMMV

😎
Originally Posted by hanco
Mine grew up with three brothers. She is pretty mean. She beat hell out of one brother that put one of those little fire crackers in one of her cigarettes. She slapped his ass right out of a folding chair. It sounded like a rifle shot. It went downhill for him after that. She broke two of his ribs with her pointed cowboy boots. She didn’t do his nuts any good either. Her dad was a lot smaller than his children. She shrugged him off a couple times before he got her off of him. Her brother was a 6 footer, bout 175 lbs. I’ve been a lot more wary since that day.

Damn, she sounds scary! d:^)
I thought the gag was, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?" Mine's got me beat in every category but height and being male.
No wife...
Originally Posted by Tarquin
You guys started beating your wife yet?

No - I'm still beating my meat!
Originally Posted by teal
No wife...

Here's the answer to the smartest guy on the Campfire thread.
i make mine beat me up and down.
Our first year, all of our outdoor recreational activities centered around gunfire.

I laughed at her one time thirty some years ago for being upset over a piddly little thing. A two quart sauce pan missed my head by about an inch. She sometimes still takes that pan out of the cupboard and points to the dent where it hit the wall.

Anyone who thinks they can hit this woman, better just kill her. Because that is the only way they would live through the night. She may be older and have a failed hip, but she knows the combination to the gunsafe.

One of my cousins was married to a woman for a while who used to talk about the day her ex husband came home drunk and slapped her around a bit. He made the mistake of passing out on the bed instead of walking out the door.

She put a half dozen D cells in a tube sock and worked him over that night. They were divorced shortly afterward.
Beat my wife? Never entered my mind.
An old buddy of mine once told me about how his dad came home drunk and started aggravating his mom. He said that it was good natured at first, then it got to be a bit rougher than she appreciated.

He said she got a .38 revolver and fired it close enough to his face to powder burn his nose.

He said he got up the next morning and his dad was digging the bullet out of the wall with a knife.

I asked him why his dad wanted the bullet.

He shrugged and said he guessed his dad was going to carry the bullet in his pocket and look at it every time he felt the urge to aggravate his mom.
My sister solved a problem with her husband after he tried to get rough with her. One morning she put a mid sized water Mellon on the kitchen table and then did the Gallagher thing to it with a baseball bat. Husband and sons never gave her any crap after that.
Mine ran off to Arizona a few years ago. Had to go down the street and beat the neighbor’s wife. He gave me $100 and some deer meat he had in the freezer.
One does not beat the Dowager Empress.
Tarquin: Nope.... not yet!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Nope - never a thought through 60 years of marriage. She is a true sweetheart - but I'm getting older, slower and crankier, so don't give HER any ideas.
Never married but it takes a real coward to beat on a woman
Originally Posted by hunter4623

That’s not true. It takes a lack of judgement, poor impulse control, bad character, or extenuating circumstance but there are cops, combat veterans, and other men who are unquestionably not cowards who have hit their wives.
If I beat my wife, she might, might not hurt me.

If it got out,
My dad,
Her dad,
Her brother in law......

Well, i don't know how many it would take,
But I know how many would be here...

And there's nothing wrong with that!
I think if I were one of the cops that woman with Corona virus was coughing on I would have taken her out with Billy club.

Originally Posted by jaguartx

SERIOUS head case, that one.
Here's an azzwhole trying to hit a lady with a freaking club.

Originally Posted by billhilly

That’s not true. It takes a lack of judgement, poor impulse control, bad character, or extenuating circumstance but there are cops, combat veterans, and other men who are unquestionably not cowards who have hit their wives.

Okay, perhaps not cowards. But lowlife, chickenschitt, bastards, who deserve to be drawn and quartered.

There is zero, absolutely zero excuses for hitting a woman. If some crazy assed bitch is coming after you with a knife or her fists, that is still no excuse. It was the man's bad judgement that put him there in the first place.

If she is crazy, get the fug out and leave her to her craziness.

If you ask, I might tell you how I really feel.
A friend of mine came home from bowling, not wanting to anger the little woman , he went to sleep on the coach, while asleep she went to the kitchen and got an iron frying pan, which she promptly hit him in the face, the blood from his forehead prevented him from seeing who attacked him, the resulting beating was quite remarkable for a man blinded by blood and only about half conscious, myself I would have killed her !

He got more stitches, but her stay in the hospital was shorter than her stay in the butt hutt !
POP!

50 years ago we made a pact. if one of us wanted out we would just hit the other, but who ever did that had to take the daughter. still gives me cold sweats just thinking about it.
Cold sweats?

Only at Poker.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
One does not beat the Dowager Empress.

Nope no beating.

Choking has crossed my mind a time or two though... laugh

still sending mine off to work every day.........
Mines Hawaiian, knows Karate and handles a knife right fine. I won't be beating on her any time soon....
Beating not yet.
Pillow like in " One Flew over the Cuckoo,s Nest"

Maybe......

LOL!!!

Lady?
Nope, not at all. We can disagree, but she is way to good of a shot to mess with. Worked for 41 years so far.
started or continuing to?

Where’s the lady????
Does bouncing your deke off her forehead count?
No more than usual here.
I just go to work so mine doesn't bother me.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Okay, perhaps not cowards. But lowlife, chickenschitt, bastards, who deserve to be drawn and quartered.

There is zero, absolutely zero excuses for hitting a woman. If some crazy assed bitch is coming after you with a knife or her fists, that is still no excuse. It was the man's bad judgement that put him there in the first place.

Dude, Telling us how you "feel" is your problem. It's what a man thinks that counts. Your white knight routine is not gonna help get you laid. Maybe you’ve never encountered one of these crazy women like in the videos that were posted but they do exist. Saying it’s always a man’s fault for being in any situation where a woman is attacking him even if she has a knife is beyond stupid. That sounds like the crap the radical feminists are spouting. Always the man’s fault. Women are not to be held responsible for their decisions.

Do you think women have no agency? Are they not possessed of free will and the accompanying responsibility? Vaginas do not magically absolve all responsibility. If anyone ever wonders how we got to the point where society is today, It’s guys like you and other super beta cucks who made it happen. Thanks for nothing.

Dude, Telling us how you "feel" is your problem. It's what a man thinks that counts. Your white knight routine is not gonna help get you laid. Maybe you’ve never encountered one of these crazy women like in the videos that were posted but they do exist. Saying it’s always a man’s fault for being in any situation where a woman is attacking him even if she has a knife is beyond stupid. That sounds like the crap the radical feminists are spouting. Always the man’s fault. Women are not to be held responsible for their decisions.

Do you think women have no agency? Are they not possessed of free will and the accompanying responsibility? Vaginas do not magically absolve all responsibility. If anyone ever wonders how we got to the point where society is today, It’s guys like you and other super beta cucks who made it happen. Thanks for nothing.

Ouch, lotsa truth here.....
When teaching disparity of force I used Steven Hawking vs a crazy nun w/ a gun. Which one would you shoot first? I am going hiking in the mountains tomorrow in what looks to be a full blown snowstorm, with my wife, if past history repeats she will probably make it back.

mike r
Billy Burr....no excuse to hit a woman. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ouch, lotsa truth here.....

Amen.
now that we're both working from home we just take turns beating each other.
It is never right to hit a lady. If a woman swings on me she's not a lady and will be stopped.
The danger to women is overuse of their pussies do use of sex to end the boredom of staying home.
When I was about 5 years old my older brother (7) told me only sissies hit girls. It stuck with me, I didn't hit girls and now I don't hit women.

Also my wife is to precious to hit.
I knew a guy engaged to a nice smart gal. He had to take a week long training trip in July.

Sweet thing agrees to stay in his house which is soon to be half hers to water and feed his 3 yo perfect high blood, highly trained 3 yo beloved raised from a puppy duck hunting buddy black lab.

After a week she picks him up from the AP and drive home to make whoopie. They get home and azzwhole goes to the pen to check Buddy. Buddy is stiff as a board from not getting water in 4 days.

That really isnt a bad story. I have heard some BAD ones.
Christmas Eve 1970 (I was 5 years old) we were at my grandma's house, my Papaw came home drunk, granny gave him a little ration of sheit and he shoved her. He went and ran a tub of water and got in to take a bath, she went in there with a .38 and shot him in the guts, he damn near died. Always made me think about beating on a woman.
She sometimes accusing me of that, then grins.
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Beat my wife? Never entered my mind.

Same here.
I read about and see on the news that some wives get beat, and killed in some cases.
I never have and never will lay an angry hand on my wife of 46 years.

Women have lots of free agency. But they do not turn into Ms Hyde without some warning signs. And it is easy to get the hell away at the first such indication. Rather than sticking around just cause the puzzy is so sweet.

Secondly, in the vast majority of cases, the need for self defense against a woman does not arise instantaneously. Some macho dude gets his ego bruised, and the yelling starts, and then things get physical.And then Super=Dude will be damned if he will take that schitt off a damned woman. When all he had to do was walk out the door at the first sign she was pissed, then bring a Cop back to pick up his schitt.

Women are absolutely to be held responsible for their decisions. That is why we have Police and courts.

Have I known crazy women? Oh my God yes. My Mother was bat schitt crazy. She would go physical for the stupidest and most ridiculous of reasons. I am only amazed today that she never actually killed anyone. She had the gun in her hand with her finger on the trigger several times. But Dad put up with her schitt for 27 years, until she finally did him the favor of walking out the door.

I met a couple of weird bipolar chics in the days before I was married. But the signs of crazy were as obvious as the signs of this coming recession was at the end of February. I am sure they would have each made for a couple of wild memorable nights. But it could not have been worth the inevitable cost.

Buddy, as far as getting laid? I got more in the first year after I married my wife than most get in their lifetime.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I beat it up pretty good last night.
We get along well. I try not to spend much time with anyone I get the desire to beat. I get enough of that at work.
No hitting each other at our house! It doesn't make any sense, to hurt your loved ones. 46 years married, and never hit each other!
I woke up one night getting pounded on. Pretty good job of it too.

Then I woke her up - she said she was dreaming she was being attacked.

Hell, I didn't even have stink-finger... smile
I beat my wife constantly.............home from work that is.
Get real.

Duh.

Actually getting along really good with mine.
Originally Posted by Heym06
No hitting each other at our house! It doesn't make any sense, to hurt your loved ones. 46 years married, and never hit each other!

Amen. No verbal abuse either. Forty one years here.
If I were to cuss at my wife or call her a bad name, I would have to go find another cook, maid, and conjugal partner, 'cause this one would fall over dead from shock. At this point, it ain't worth the bother. I would hate to have to train a new one.
We have a perfect marriage - She doesn't want to and I can't.
Our first year, all of our outdoor recreational activities centered around gunfire.

I laughed at her one time thirty some years ago for being upset over a piddly little thing. A two quart sauce pan missed my head by about an inch. She sometimes still takes that pan out of the cupboard and points to the dent where it hit the wall.

Anyone who thinks they can hit this woman, better just kill her. Because that is the only way they would live through the night. She may be older and have a failed hip, but she knows the combination to the gunsafe.

One of my cousins was married to a woman for a while who used to talk about the day her ex husband came home drunk and slapped her around a bit. He made the mistake of passing out on the bed instead of walking out the door.

She put a half dozen D cells in a tube sock and worked him over that night. They were divorced shortly afterward.

Knew a husband and wife, they are both deceased, and he would get liquored up and slap her around. She got tired of it. He came home drunk one night, as usual slapped her around, and went to bed. She tied him up in the sheets and took a buggy whip to him. She beat him until he woke up, which wasn't long, and then beat him till he passed out. Called the ambulance to come get him. He lived, quit drinking, never hit her again, and carried the scars until his dying day.
Great story. Thanks, OM.,
I've seen my wife fight a few times.....

I ain't crossin her
Not me. Those tiny fists look like they would hurt.
© 24hourcampfire