Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I knew a guy engaged to a nice smart gal. He had to take a week long training trip in July.

Sweet thing agrees to stay in his house which is soon to be half hers to water and feed his 3 yo perfect high blood, highly trained 3 yo beloved raised from a puppy duck hunting buddy black lab.

After a week she picks him up from the AP and drive home to make whoopie. They get home and azzwhole goes to the pen to check Buddy. Buddy is stiff as a board from not getting water in 4 days.

That really isnt a bad story. I have heard some BAD ones.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Christmas Eve 1970 (I was 5 years old) we were at my grandma's house, my Papaw came home drunk, granny gave him a little ration of sheit and he shoved her. He went and ran a tub of water and got in to take a bath, she went in there with a .38 and shot him in the guts, he damn near died. Always made me think about beating on a woman.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
She sometimes accusing me of that, then grins.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by websterparish47
Beat my wife? Never entered my mind.

Same here.
I read about and see on the news that some wives get beat, and killed in some cases.
I never have and never will lay an angry hand on my wife of 46 years.

NRA Patron
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by billhilly
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Never married but it takes a real coward to beat on a woman

That’s not true. It takes a lack of judgement, poor impulse control, bad character, or extenuating circumstance but there are cops, combat veterans, and other men who are unquestionably not cowards who have hit their wives.

Okay, perhaps not cowards. But lowlife, chickenschitt, bastards, who deserve to be drawn and quartered.

There is zero, absolutely zero excuses for hitting a woman. If some crazy assed bitch is coming after you with a knife or her fists, that is still no excuse. It was the man's bad judgement that put him there in the first place.

If she is crazy, get the fug out and leave her to her craziness.

If you ask, I might tell you how I really feel.

Dude, Telling us how you "feel" is your problem. It's what a man thinks that counts. Your white knight routine is not gonna help get you laid. Maybe you’ve never encountered one of these crazy women like in the videos that were posted but they do exist. Saying it’s always a man’s fault for being in any situation where a woman is attacking him even if she has a knife is beyond stupid. That sounds like the crap the radical feminists are spouting. Always the man’s fault. Women are not to be held responsible for their decisions.

Do you think women have no agency? Are they not possessed of free will and the accompanying responsibility? Vaginas do not magically absolve all responsibility. If anyone ever wonders how we got to the point where society is today, It’s guys like you and other super beta cucks who made it happen. Thanks for nothing.

Women have lots of free agency. But they do not turn into Ms Hyde without some warning signs. And it is easy to get the hell away at the first such indication. Rather than sticking around just cause the puzzy is so sweet.

Secondly, in the vast majority of cases, the need for self defense against a woman does not arise instantaneously. Some macho dude gets his ego bruised, and the yelling starts, and then things get physical.And then Super=Dude will be damned if he will take that schitt off a damned woman. When all he had to do was walk out the door at the first sign she was pissed, then bring a Cop back to pick up his schitt.

Women are absolutely to be held responsible for their decisions. That is why we have Police and courts.

Have I known crazy women? Oh my God yes. My Mother was bat schitt crazy. She would go physical for the stupidest and most ridiculous of reasons. I am only amazed today that she never actually killed anyone. She had the gun in her hand with her finger on the trigger several times. But Dad put up with her schitt for 27 years, until she finally did him the favor of walking out the door.

I met a couple of weird bipolar chics in the days before I was married. But the signs of crazy were as obvious as the signs of this coming recession was at the end of February. I am sure they would have each made for a couple of wild memorable nights. But it could not have been worth the inevitable cost.

Buddy, as far as getting laid? I got more in the first year after I married my wife than most get in their lifetime.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I beat it up pretty good last night.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We get along well. I try not to spend much time with anyone I get the desire to beat. I get enough of that at work.

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
No hitting each other at our house! It doesn't make any sense, to hurt your loved ones. 46 years married, and never hit each other!

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I woke up one night getting pounded on. Pretty good job of it too.

Then I woke her up - she said she was dreaming she was being attacked.

Hell, I didn't even have stink-finger... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I beat my wife constantly.............home from work that is.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Get real.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Duh.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Actually getting along really good with mine.

lightman
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Heym06
No hitting each other at our house! It doesn't make any sense, to hurt your loved ones. 46 years married, and never hit each other!

Amen. No verbal abuse either. Forty one years here.

What man, on his death bed, ever lamented, "God, I wish I had spent more time at the office."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
If I were to cuss at my wife or call her a bad name, I would have to go find another cook, maid, and conjugal partner, 'cause this one would fall over dead from shock. At this point, it ain't worth the bother. I would hate to have to train a new one.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
We have a perfect marriage - She doesn't want to and I can't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Our first year, all of our outdoor recreational activities centered around gunfire.

I laughed at her one time thirty some years ago for being upset over a piddly little thing. A two quart sauce pan missed my head by about an inch. She sometimes still takes that pan out of the cupboard and points to the dent where it hit the wall.

Anyone who thinks they can hit this woman, better just kill her. Because that is the only way they would live through the night. She may be older and have a failed hip, but she knows the combination to the gunsafe.

One of my cousins was married to a woman for a while who used to talk about the day her ex husband came home drunk and slapped her around a bit. He made the mistake of passing out on the bed instead of walking out the door.

She put a half dozen D cells in a tube sock and worked him over that night. They were divorced shortly afterward.

Knew a husband and wife, they are both deceased, and he would get liquored up and slap her around. She got tired of it. He came home drunk one night, as usual slapped her around, and went to bed. She tied him up in the sheets and took a buggy whip to him. She beat him until he woke up, which wasn't long, and then beat him till he passed out. Called the ambulance to come get him. He lived, quit drinking, never hit her again, and carried the scars until his dying day.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Great story. Thanks, OM.,

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

414 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,668
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.