Home
Is this guy for real? I can’t image anyone is this persistently stupid.

Really.

Fubarski, if you’re reading this don’t take it as a compliment, but sometimes I wonder if you’re Flave’s sock puppet just fückin’ with me.
Originally Posted by kingston

Really.

Fubarski, if you’re reading this don’t take it as a compliment, but sometimes I wonder if you’re Flave’s sock puppet just fückin’ with me.

I suspect it would be a challenge for 'Flave to dumb it down that badly.
[Linked Image from shirtigo.co]
He’s just misunderstood, ever since he got that accidental circumcision when someone kicked his sisters jaw he just hasn’t been the same.

Really.

He is, unfortunately, for real.

And, he tests new levels of stupid with every post.

I'm pretty sure he, Elkhumps, and alloutdoors are roommates.
No one knows him?
What are we missing, did he hack you off? About 12 pages here of nonsense, assume you are upset as he thinks COVID is overhyped, no? Sorry, don’t know him.
He's the real deal....
Who?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
He's the real deal....

Yes,,,,,,....in a manner of speaking. He is.
Americano. Trumpster. Pro 2 A. Patriot.

God bless you Fu.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

God bless you Fu.

He owes us some updates on these Courtesy Hospital tours that he’s been given, knowing the in crowd, A-lister Elites. The state of affairs with this Co-19 thingie.

Been way too long.
Funny how some folks reading the internet, feel superior to other folks reading the internet...
Just another foul mouth blowing his trumpet to rally his troops.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

God bless you Fu.

He owes us some updates on these Courtesy Hospital tours that he’s been given, knowing the in crowd, A-lister Elites. The state of affairs with this Co-19 thingie.

Been way too long.

The Lord said, see if he is for or agin me.

I think there are plenty of commie corksuckers on the fire who owe our forefathers and service men, not us, so, much less him. Not saying I'm right or wrong, but I've seen lowlife traitors on the fire come and I've seen a whole lot less of them go. Until I see crap for sure I'm not losing sleep over him.

Seems like no one here knows ifubar either, who I have no concerns for either, other than hoping he has a nice day, as I do a sometimes cranky old toot. wink
Originally Posted by Backroads
Funny how some folks reading the internet, feel superior to other folks reading the internet...

Not really.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

If you mean me, then yea, maybe.

Yep, you.

Yep, you.

I’ve got a pretty serious track record of standing on my own.

Not really.

Your opinion carries exactly the same weight as Fubarski's, so cheers!

Yep, you.

If you got something to say, then spill your guts about it, aside from your preachy bullshît.

Step up like a big dog and say something intelligent for a change you fûck’n tool....

Now that’s foul mouthed...See the dif dumb-dumb? 🖕🏾😎
I don't know Fubarski either but I know he's an ASS HOLE.

Dayom, wilke, WTF ever did you do? smirk
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Like, or something!
Well... Does he admit to being an A Hole?
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Like, or something!

Hahaha. You know, at times I've seen good folks talk about good old BH like that.

Dayom. Look at the time. I gotta get to bed. I'll deal with this tomorrow. This is wet dream night and I dont want to miss it.

Dayom. I fergot. This is pink moon night too. WTH am i gonna do?

PS.Nite, guys. ,

Not really.

To you that may be so....

Not really.

Then you're not paying attention.
It's jus the internet. You peoples is not realz!
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Yep, you.

If you got something to say, then spill your guts about it, aside from your preachy bullshît.

Step up like a big dog and say something intelligent for a change you fûck’n tool....

Since it pisses you off, I’ll continue to keep my uneducated preaching brief and a bit coy. Again.....Since it pisses you off.

Yep, you.

Since it pisses you off, I’ll continue to keep my uneducated preaching brief and a bit coy. Again.....Since it pisses you off.

“Coy” is for chicks....Keep doing you - it’s the same. 😎

Really.

FWIW, Fudtardski is a dick and I disagree with him on some subjects but I think he's "real" and also not some commie bitch or sockpuppet. JMO. Fudtardski is not always wrong either.

Some people reading the internet are superior to others.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Truth.
No one knows him?

I've met him and his wife, came down to fish the island, seaweed was so bad couldn't really fish. He's good guy from what I've seen
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Not really.

Then you're not paying attention.

everyone has an opinion......its up to the reader to decide if it has merit or not...……..bob

no one is superior over another...….that's how the left thinks......bob
Originally Posted by stxhunter
No one knows him?

I've him and wife, came done to fish the island, seaweed was so bad couldn't really fish. He's good guy from what I've seen
I'm not sure the original question was a genuine one. I don't like Fudtardski personally, but I never got the idea he was fake. I've never met him though. I'm glad you could vouch for him being real.
Originally Posted by BobMt

Very true, but you'd have to admit some people are smarter, stronger, more physically attractive and better mannered than others.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Very true, but you'd have to admit some people are smarter, stronger, more physically attractive and better mannered than others.

it was my attempt at being humble......bob
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
No one knows him?

I've him and wife, came done to fish the island, seaweed was so bad couldn't really fish. He's good guy from what I've seen
I'm not sure the original question was a genuine one. I don't like Fudtardski personally, but I never got the idea he was fake. I've never met him though. I'm glad you could vouch for him being real.

had to go back and edit my post, type with one finger and i end skipping words because it can't keep up with my thought process.
Call out threads always bring out the stupid in folks. 😜
Not a -ski. Most likely Mac- or Mc-.
Originally Posted by Slavek
Not a -ski. Most likely Mac- or Mc-.

Good one.

But it's generally not the ones who feel superior.
I'm with-holding comment........until Logcutter weighs in.
Is this guy for real?

[Linked Image from wtfbabe.files.wordpress.com]

[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]

Classic, I needed a new signature line.

God bless you Fu.

Been way too long.

The Lord said, see if he is for or agin me.

I think there are plenty of commie corksuckers on the fire who owe our forefathers and service men, not us, so, much less him. Not saying I'm right or wrong, but I've seen lowlife traitors on the fire come and I've seen a whole lot less of them go. Until I see crap for sure I'm not losing sleep over him.

Seems like no one here knows ifubar either, who I have no concerns for either, other than hoping he has a nice day, as I do a sometimes cranky old toot. wink

I guess liars and bullscchitt-ers are okay just as long as they wrap themselves in patriotism. Gets them a pass here, ya think, Jag ?

Irfubar has shown himself to be a straight talker.

There’s a difference. But to each his own.
No one knows him?

Ethan,

I suspect some people have a hard time believing he's really holds the absurd beliefs he writes about on The Fire. His status as a Young Earth Creationist doesn't make him all that special on The Fire, but he takes it to a whole new level thinking scientist are too stupid to know the difference between COVID-19 and the common cold virus.

it was my attempt at being humble......bob

Equal dignity, and equal protection does not imply equal ability.
No one knows him?

Ethan,

I suspect some people have a hard time believing he's really holds the absurd beliefs he writes about on The Fire. His status as a Young Earth Creationist doesn't make him all that special on The Fire, but he takes it to a whole new level thinking scientist are too stupid to know the difference between COVID-19 and the common cold virus.
I have no idea about that. I haven't seen him argue about any of that. I was only commenting on whether he was real as opposed to a sock puppet, paid troll, common troll, bot, etc. I think now that Roger has vouched for his realness, that part is settled.
Fubarski is from the Polish side of my family so I cannot be held to account for what he says..... smile

Seriously though, I know he is abrasive and controversial, I think he is simply being that way to get his point across.

I do believe he has as much right as anyone to express his opinion and argue his point of view.

This may offend a few, but some of what he says is correct, unfortunately his message is lost on many because they can't get passed the stink bombs he drops... wink

Oh and I have never met him or shared a PM etc.....
No one knows him?

Ethan,

I have no idea about that. I haven't seen him argue about any of that. I was only commenting on whether he was real as opposed to a sock puppet, paid troll, common troll, bot, etc. I think now that Roger has vouched for his realness, that part is settled.

I believe he's real, and what he expresses are his real beliefs. He has a consistent world view, and unfortunately some of it appears to be overly influence by his religious beliefs which seem to feed his denial of basic science.
It was a sincere question. I’m now more than satisfied to believe he’s real. I had no idea he was a young earth creationist. If I had know that I might have stopped arguing with him weeks ago.
I’m feeling a lotta love here.
[quote=kingston]No one knows him?

Ethan,

Sniper, the part about believing scientist are too stupid to know the difference, the question isn't are they too stupid, the question is are they agenda driven to get more grant money.
I believe the global warming scientist are! Why wouldn't these bureaucrat Doctors be the same?
Never heard of him.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Never heard of him.

Now, finally, this thread is about someone important. JK

Hey...I didn't ask to be brought into this. smile
Originally Posted by irfubar

Ethan,

Sniper, the part about believing scientist are too stupid to know the difference, the question isn't are they too stupid, the question is are they agenda driven to get more grant money.
I believe the global warming scientist are! Why wouldn't these bureaucrat Doctors be the same?

The docs are not subject to the “publish or perish” pressure of global warming academics.

IMO, the docs are fully focused of patient care and good outcomes.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Ethan,

The docs are not subject to the “publish or perish” pressure of global warming academics.

You believe that about the bureaucrat doctors?
You believe these people?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ts-social-distancing-still-off-millions/
More....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-condition-counted-covid-19-death-video/
And more....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...20-actually-15-average-prior-four-years/
This doctor seems believable.......
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hurch-dinner-restaurant-18-months-video/
Ooopsie......

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ak-easter-60000-deaths-like-typical-flu/
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
So based on all these esteemed noble doctors we are destroying our countries small business's.......

Seems legit...... wtf
And everyone thinks Fubarski is the problem... really?
So based on all these esteemed noble doctors we are destroying our countries small business's.......

Scientists claim we are killing the planet through global climate change.
Guess nobody has the courage of their conviction to argue with the info I posted?

Ethan,

Yes. They are trying to save lives. They are not politicians nor economists. Trump has the tough job trying to find middle ground - save as many lives as possible, while keeping the country afloat.

There is so much that we don’t know about C19, and likely even more that we don’t know that we don’t know.
It will be years before it’s known if all this was necessary in an epidemiological sense.
Guess nobody has the courage of their conviction to argue with the info I posted?

laugh

Ethan,

Yes. They are trying to save lives. They are not politicians nor economists. Trump has the tough job trying to find middle ground - save as many lives as possible, while keeping the country afloat.

There is so much that we don’t know about C19, and likely even more that we don’t know that we don’t know.
It will be years before it’s known if all this was necessary in an epidemiological sense.

I believe most real doctors are as you describe....... did you read my links? please comment

Did you even take a moment to notice how you are single sourcing?

Did you even take a moment to notice how you are single sourcing?

Yes.... please refute what I posted

Or you can shoot and discredit the messenger.... take your pick
Fubar,

If you can about the truth regarding COVID-19, I recommend the following play list. It's produced by respiratory specialist who treats COVID ICU patents.

He's has a real day job, as a real doctor treating real patients, so he's not looking for grant money etc. He's just trying to save live. If you actually watch the series you will notice how he advises other doctors about free resources etc, so he's not doing this for profit.

He starts with a daily update on cases etc, then goes into the latest science on the subject as it's being published in the peer reviewed journal. It might take a bit of an investment from you, but in a few hours you can bring yourself up to date regarding what we currently know about C19.

There went 10 minutes i'll never get back.
Sniper,

The whole point is yes the virus is real and it's dangerous..... but in the hands of bureaucrats, whether they be doctors , scientist , politicians etc....it is tool to pass an agenda, they lie.
So you can try a straw man argument, must admit I am surprised you would attempt that, when you post I listen... eer should say used to listen....

I will watch your video. Doubt it will add to my knowledge. My wife is a retired nurse who worked in a clinic that was on the front lines every flu and even pandemic years.
She maintains contact with colleagues I.E. doctors she worked with and is being kept up to date with the current situation.

I am not talking out my ass.

30 yrs ago when I first heard Rush Limbaugh I though wow this guy is saying what I have been thinking, and doing a much better job of it than I could ever do. Hell I can barely get my thoughts out in a coherent way and my typing skills are even more limited, so when I read an article that parallels my thoughts I tend to use it.

So again if you dispute the articles state your case.... or you can simply out of fear believe the narrative being fed to you.....
I think Fubarski will end up being more prescient on his numbers with this virus than many of the "experts", methodology aside. grin

Ethan,

I believe most real doctors are as you describe....... did you read my links? please comment

I did not. Probably not going to take the time now. Sorry.
Have of course not read every post he's made, but the dude seems solid to me.
I started with 250K but now I am down to about 75K by August. It still could blow up in the chit holes and this is being born out by data. Just like I think Bethel and LYK will have much higher numbers than the rest of Alaska.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
There went 10 minutes i'll never get back.

He's up to 50+ in the series.

Same here. Tomorrow's not looking good either..

Yes, with all the extraordinary actions take to reduce social contact, Covid-19 may kill about as many people this year as in a typical flu year.

But if the USA hadn't taken these actions - would a jump from 60k to 200k deaths be all that unlikely? Not really. Just move the peak about a month later and you'd get those 200k deaths.

Which is what you and Fubarski are demanding happen, in order to feel like the restrictions were worthwhile.

Originally Posted by add
I think Fubarski will end up being more prescient on his numbers with this virus than many of the "experts", methodology aside. grin

I hope he is.

Because that means that the situation would have been magnitudes worse than if no actions were taken. You do understand that, right?

They don’t, it’s really that simple. Everything they’re saying is founded on a lack of grasp of the nature of the problem.
Originally Posted by LazyV
They don’t, it’s really that simple. Everything they’re saying is founded on a lack of grasp of the nature of the problem.

Yupper in spades. For many, a lack of true knowledge gives them bliss and contentment, and it provides them with a sense of security when they otherwise are lost as to what they should do next.
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley

Yes, with all the extraordinary actions take to reduce social contact, Covid-19 may kill about as many people this year as in a typical flu year.

But if the USA hadn't taken these actions - would a jump from 60k to 200k deaths be all that unlikely? Not really. Just move the peak about a month later and you'd get those 200k deaths.

Which is what you and Fubarski are demanding happen, in order to feel like the restrictions were worthwhile.

Originally Posted by add

I hope he is.

Because that means that the situation would have been magnitudes worse than if no actions were taken. You do understand that, right?

Prove it...... lets see if if the predicted numbers numbers don't turn out what they estimated they are right, if the numbers do turn out like they estimated they are right.
Do you understand that?

If Trump wouldn't have shut things down every death would have been blamed on him.. do you understand that?

Do you understand Sweden, Brazil and Belarus implemented no such policies?

Do you understand if anybody poo poo's the lockdown they are accused of endangering lives and being barbarians? do you understand that is a leftist tactic?

Do you understand the term "useful idiot"?

Do we lock down the country every time a new covid appears?

Do you realize many will die because of shut downs?

Do you realize hospitals are sitting empty?

Do you realize hospitals will require bail outs?

Do you realize this opens the door for single payer?

Do you realize the survival rate is 98%? and if they had real numbers it would probably be 99+%

Do you realize if they tested 100% of the population they would have REAL numbers to work with?

Do you realize global warming was based on experts models?

Do you realize this checks of almost every box of the lefts agenda?

Do you realize the worst of the left wing idiots are on board with the shutdown?

What do you realize?

You fuggin tool, accuse me of wanting people to die... go GFY

I hope he is.

I do, but I'm a Canadian Aussie !
Panic is an easy sell.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Panic is an easy sell.

As is fear.... proven

Not everyone.

Not everyone.

I know you are one of the good guys Jag and I appreciate your point of view and contributions.

I had a long conversation with Flave this morning and he got me wound up.... hahahahah smile
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Scientists claim we are killing the planet through global climate change.

They used to say it was global warming.

They used to say the earth was flat.

They used to say loss of near vision was from too much sex.

They used to say H Pylori was normal.

They still say there is no GOD at the same time they worship the satanists.

Not everyone.
I don't see him as a problem at all. I don't like him. That doesn't mean he's always wrong.

Not everyone.
I don't see him as a problem at all. I don't like him. That doesn't mean he's always wrong.

This.
Exactly.
Who gives a chit ...
Hmmmm, nobody calling for Fubarski now? Because they realize he was right, as is Irfubar. Way overblown, period and end of story.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Who gives a chit ...
No...no...~shakes head~The better question is, who gives a flying ratshixt?
Bum [bleep] Minnesota doesn’t have an outbreak, it’s all fake, pack it in boys.
Bum [bleep] Minnesota doesn’t have an outbreak, it’s all fake, pack it in boys.

You should go west to Seattle and lick a toilet seat... it's a thing........ think of the gene pool
That’d still be safer then following any of your advice on here....
Originally Posted by cfran
Hmmmm, nobody calling for Fubarski now? Because they realize he was right, as is Irfubar. Way overblown, period and end of story.

laugh There's a clairvoyant among us.

98% percent survival rate...... I can only imagine what a train wreck you are to be in that 2% category
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Oh it ain't over by any stretch.... this could be around till eternity..... I will take my odds with herd immunity and a vibrant economy.
You can keep your panic scared depression economy, the strong survive ... natures rules not mine... boomer

98% percent survival rate...... I can only imagine what a train wreck you are to be in that 2% category

You have no idea what the death rate is. No one does. Saying it’s 2% is pulling a number that suits your argument out of your fourth point. It could be .02, if you blindly take currents stats some countries are running over 10% death rate. Nobody will know for a long time if ever. Yet you state it with a certainty over and over that only a fool could believe. You may be correct, but it’d be nothing more then blind dumb luck.

Are you even willing to acknowledge that one of the reasons why the death rate is believed to be low in the US is the social distancing? You know, that thing that worked during the last pandemic 100 years ago. Look at death stats of similar cities for that one and it’s obvious those cities that were deniers like you suffered significantly more.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Oh it ain't over by any stretch.... this could be around till eternity..... I will take my odds with herd immunity and a vibrant economy.
You can keep your panic scared depression economy, the strong survive ... natures rules not mine... boomer

laugh

You have no idea what the death rate is. No one does. Saying it’s 2% is pulling a number that suits your argument out of your fourth point. It could be .02, if you blindly take currents stats some countries are running over 10% death rate. Nobody will know for a long time if ever. Yet you state it with a certainty over and over that only a fool could believe. You may be correct, but it’d be nothing more then blind dumb luck.

Are you even willing to acknowledge that one of the reasons why the death rate is believed to be low in the US is the social distancing? You know, that thing that worked during the last pandemic 100 years ago. Look at death stats of similar cities for that one and it’s obvious those cities that were deniers like you suffered significantly more.

Thanks for proving my point..... the numbers are useless...... yet the "experts" used them to justify the shutdown.

Track Sweden, Brazil and Belarus and tell me if shutting everything down was worth it.
You’re acting as if we are at the end of the whole thing and not the end of the beginning perhaps. I’m guessing most people will go with the best guesses of people who went to medical school and do this stuff every day vs the deniers.

Again, you act as if the thing is over and what counts is only what has transpired up to this point. What is Sweden’s and the others death rate being reported from this? Uh oh, more then 2%....
Isn’t it about time for you to log in as Fubarski for the night?
I refuse to argue with an unarmed person.......
Uh oh, couldn’t decide which one of your brilliant insights was right, is the death toll only 2% or is doing nothing the way to go? Tough call when you’re FOS.
You’re acting as if we are at the end of the whole thing and not the end of the beginning perhaps. I’m guessing most people will go with the best guesses of people who went to medical school and do this stuff every day vs the deniers.

Again, you act as if the thing is over and what counts is only what has transpired up to this point. What is Sweden’s and the others death rate being reported from this? Uh oh, more then 2%....

The miserable liberal state of Washington deserves you..... congrats
Again, no answers because you’re FOS and when called out just try to ignore it an move on.
We don't know the death rate because so many are asymptomatic.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
We don't know the death rate because so many are asymptomatic.

Agreed, doesn’t stop some from acting like they know.
It will be very interesting when and if we ever get the actual numbers.

Ok dumbass I guess this is some kind of question I am suppose to answer?

Well lets see we have listened to the medical professionals and they have been 100% wrong........ Fauci, Brix, Tedros etc....

My wife is a medical professional, she is a retired RN than set up and ran the Flu dept at a major west coat clinic, she had 40 nurses under her. She is also in daily contact with colleagues, I.E. doctors about what is going on.

Now your turn, tell me what makes your opinion worth listening to?
Could we please keep this thread on topic. Its about some guy that got called out and didn't show up. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Salty303
Could we please keep this thread on topic. Its about some guy that got called out and didn't show up. Thank you.

Well a certain dumbass just claimed Fubarski is my sock puppet..... somehow that gives me the right to derail? no
So your wife....who is retired...who speaks to people in her circle....

You’re working off third and fourth hand information relayed through your wife. This all makes more sense.

I’ve been around a bunch of Covid patients. I’ve been in hospitals with them. Not third hand info.
So your wife....who is retired...who speaks to people in her circle....

You’re working off third and fourth hand information relayed through your wife. This all makes more sense.

I’ve been around a bunch of Covid patients. I’ve been in hospitals with them. Not third hand info.

That explains it you are blinded by emotion.... are you a chic or did you simply steal your wife's estrogen pills?

Well a certain dumbass just claimed Fubarski is my sock puppet..... somehow that gives me the right to derail? no

J/K fubes. The common thread in this thread is that there is no common thread. lol

J/K fubes. The common thread in this thread is that there is no common thread. lol

Yes but it is a campfire tradition... as you well know salty smile
Yes, that’s it. You’re third hand information is valid but my practical knowledge is not. My thoughts on this aren’t really based in emotion, I’ve been through much worse in the Army then my day to day dealings with this crap. My point has been that you’d have to be extremely ill informed or a moron to discount the threat Covid poses if it gets out of control. It’s under control right now because of hard decisions, Spain and Italy, NYC give you a glimpse of what it looks like when it starts getting out of control.
Yes, that’s it. You’re third hand information is valid but my practical knowledge is not. My thoughts on this aren’t really based in emotion, I’ve been through much worse in the Army then my day to day dealings with this crap. My point has been that you’d have to be extremely ill informed or a moron to discount the threat Covid poses if it gets out of control. It’s under control right now because of hard decisions, Spain and Italy, NYC give you a glimpse of what it looks like when it starts getting out of control.

You would be wise to let men make decisions for you until this crisis is over......

I am NOT denying this is bad and could get worse, but your emotions will not let you see that. My point is this has been used for a political agenda and blown out of proportion.

Besides you have not told anyone how you are qualified to even comment.

Do you have loved ones in the hospital? Are you an MD? a RN ? what?

I have posted several times what I would recommend as a course of action... you?

Go change your tampon and get a grip... jeesh
I’m in the medical field. If that’s not enough for you then so be it. The men are handling it and you’re sitting in a basement acting like you have a clue what should be done. And we’ll continue to handle it while you sit on your ass doing nothing. I claim no knowledge on the economic side, not my thing and I won’t argue that this is going to be rough for lots of people.

I’ll check back in after I move some irrigation pipe around to hear more about how all this should be handled.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."
I’m in the medical field. If that’s not enough for you then so be it. The men are handling it and you’re sitting in a basement acting like you have a clue what should be done. And we’ll continue to handle it while you sit on your ass doing nothing. I claim no knowledge on the economic side, not my thing and I won’t argue that this is going to be rough for lots of people.

I’ll check back in after I move some irrigation pipe around to hear more about how all this should be handled.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Ok got it super secret medical field..... wink

I have been 100% transparent...

Things is the experts even disagree.....

And yes you don't know about the economic side... I have a hint for you without the economic side you would not be able to do whatever it is you do......

Well lets see we have listened to the medical professionals and they have been 100% wrong........ Fauci, Brix, Tedros etc....

My wife is a medical professional, she is a retired RN than set up and ran the Flu dept at a major west coat clinic, she had 40 nurses under her. She is also in daily contact with colleagues, I.E. doctors about what is going on.

You want us to listen to your retired wife's hearsay?

Half the medical profession does not know whats right or wrong, which one is she?

And if she has all the answers, why hasn't she been put in charge of end all this 'confusion"?
Has a Plumber, EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a thread here about Plumbing, I just sit back and read the replys...and laugh my ass off,
90 percent of all those replys are nothing more than wild ass guess's, things they've heard, read in a book, saw on youtube......whatever.

And then even better.... there's the Medical threads, So many have a professional opinion, because like, they actually drove past a hospital last week............

LMAO.

Post count +1
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Half the medical profession does not know whats right or wrong, which one is she?

And if she has all the answers, why hasn't she been put in charge of end all this 'confusion"?

Ok we have another dummy that couldn't resist wading in with drivel......

If you read what I have posted I said even the experts disagree... duh

My wife has extensive experience with viruses , granted not covid19, but SARS, H1N1, MERS etc..... and what experience do you have?

My wife is not an MD and she is retired so her opinion means nothing to the people in charge... are you really this stupid? wtf

I simply relayed to people who questioned me, what I know and how I know it.... you know transparency....

What do you have to ad as far as a solution?

I have posted several times my solutions, check my post and you will find them, I refuse to post them again for a cheap shot puke like you....

Aren't you from Minnysoda? fuugin tool
Has a Plumber, EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a thread here about Plumbing, I just sit back and read the replys...and laugh my ass off,
90 percent of all those replys are nothing more than wild ass guess's, things they've heard, read in a book, saw on youtube......whatever.

And then even better.... there's the Medical threads, So many have a professional opinion, because like, they actually drove past a hospital last week............

LMAO.

Post count +1

Hey asswipe I plumbed my house... no license, no permit required ain't rocket science... fuggin genuis
So what is the impact compared to other historical events?
I don't think anyone thinks the numbers will not be on the scale of dead in Vietnam. with exceptional luck a year from now, the same number of deaths. Maybe 2X the death in Vietnam. So the Vietnam magnitude loss in a number of months, instead of years is pretty big historically. To dismiss an event like 50-100K dead is unreasonable. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties
Gettysburg was 50,000 dead, wounded, or MIA. Wuhan virus kills some, and maims 2X as many. So we are beyond Gettysburg loss number, as if anyone never heard of Gettysburg. Today 14,600 US dead of covid, Gettysburg had a combined N+S of 7000 dead.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Gettysburg.

These are numbers, whether Wuhan virus is big time is a matter of opinion. Whether Vietnam of Gettysburg is big time is a matter of opinion.
How many would have died regardless? the devil is in the details and we cannot trust the people reporting the details

LMAO.

Post count +1

Fubarski not only drives past hospitals but goes in and gets a tour to see all of the empty beds and the non-sick people inside.

Psst, he’s got a doctor friend who shows him all of this.

LMAO.

Post count +1

Fubarski not only drives past hospitals but goes in and gets a tour to see all of the empty beds and the non-sick people inside.

Hey Toot, not sure you noticed but Fubarski has left the building... rumor has it the "covid: has him
Originally Posted by Terryk
So what is the impact compared to other historical events?
I don't think anyone thinks the numbers will not be on the scale of dead in Vietnam. with exceptional luck a year from now, the same number of deaths. Maybe 2X the death in Vietnam. So the Vietnam magnitude loss in a number of months, instead of years is pretty big historically. To dismiss an event like 50-100K dead is unreasonable. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War_casualties
Gettysburg was 50,000 dead, wounded, or MIA. Wuhan virus kills some, and maims 2X as many. So we are beyond Gettysburg loss number, as if anyone never heard of Gettysburg. Today 14,600 US dead of covid, Gettysburg had a combined N+S of 7000 dead.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Battle-of-Gettysburg.

These are numbers, whether Wuhan virus is big time is a matter of opinion. Whether Vietnam of Gettysburg is big time is a matter of opinion.

Conclusion:

War is contagious and kills people. Pphhhuuucckk a Co virus. Ain’t scchitt.
Fubarski is a level 35 mason if that tells ya anything shocked
You fellers might want to get outside a little more.

LMAO.

Post count +1

Hey Toot, not sure you noticed but Fubarski has left the building... rumor has it the "covid: has him

Don’t go there!!!

Fubarski ain’t a bad guy. He and I just got our cyber swords crossed is all. If Roger says he’s okay, I’m okay with him.

Sometimes we just have too damned much fun here , I tell ya.

Rick Bin is a patient man.

Well that's the damn problem Roy! I was told right here on the fire if I didn't quarantine I was killing women and chilren..... wtf

Says the home bound guy.
How many would have died regardless? the devil is in the details and we cannot trust the people reporting the details

Same with Vietnam and Gettysburg. Those guys would have eventually died somehow. I doubt the wars had much impact. Maybe they had cancer that day in Mekong River Delta. General Lee supposedly had a heart attack at Gettysburg, lucky it didn't kill him. I hope that was not counted as a casualty. Again just details that you can't trust. Hell China only has 3400 dead, that is probably overestimated. Probably more like 400. Can't trust the people reporting the details.

Another thing you stupid SOB, when someone has a 30 yr career in a very high pressure field like medicine, they live it breath it you don't turn that schit off....
She talks to me constantly, at times I hear more than I want to know.
Tell me about your plumbing, can you solder copper pipe? what flux do you recommend?

Well that's the damn problem Roy! I was told right here on the fire if I didn't quarantine I was killing women and chilren..... wtf

DO IT! It’s just a bad cold.

Vegas is closed, but the odds of recovery are splendid. 85-1 maybe

I saw the boat ramp was open today and the ice is off..... the rebel in me says go for it..... and I will , damn the "covid" and campfire ninny's

I saw the boat ramp was open today and the ice is off..... the rebel in me says go for it..... and I will , damn the "covid" and campfire ninny's

going offshore in the morning, could of went today but had some work to finish. going to call my compadre and see how they did today.

going offshore in the morning, could of went today but had some work to finish. going to call my compadre and see how they did today.

Avoid the coast guard and you should be fine... good luck

I took the day off.

Besides, I’ve found the best way to communicate with you is with pictures of BBC.

I took the day off.

Besides, I’ve found the best way to communicate with you is with pictures of BBC.

I thought that was our secret? fugin bastard

If any of you were real friends, you’d have told me he was a New Earth Creationist. I had no idea. I typically avoid those threads. I learned early on, that I just end up making fun of Ringman and then feel bad about it for the rest of my life..

You misspelled Moron.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

Hey...I didn't ask to be brought into this. smile

That’s funny.
Maroon? smile

it's a purdy color....
Hey sniper are you a professional ? scientist maybe?
Maroon? smile

it's a purdy color....

Economist. Currently doing Financial Analytics.
Maroon? smile

it's a purdy color....

Thanks for being strait up

Same here. Tomorrow's not looking good either..

LOL
Forgetting sentiment, and medical professionals desire to save everybody, and also the political fallout (which is big). What is the best course for the life and well being of our country and the future we leave for our young people? If we lost 2% of our infected population which I seriously doubt, would the chance of wrecking our young peoples future be worth this shut down and shut in. Let's face it, the population that would die is the most expendable portion. The old, obese, hypertensive, renal impaired, COPD, heart disease, immune suppressed. In other words the most expensive least productive portion of the populace. For you military folks would you bring a campaign to disaster to turn around minister to 2% of your least effective troops or would you send a few men back to see about them and keep going. I am not sure who Fubarski is or what he stands for but if he is a bit caustic and believes in a young earth it's ok with me. I am sharing a home with a Nurse Practicioner and she wants to save every last crippled mal-formed baby born, so she and I feel different about the course Trump has been forced into. I just wish this happened after the election if it had to happen.

They used to say it was global warming.

They used to say the earth was flat.

They used to say loss of near vision was from too much sex.

They used to say H Pylori was normal.

They still say there is no GOD at the same time they worship the satanists.

You left out lots of sodomy.

LMFAO
Originally Posted by Hastings
Forgetting sentiment, and medical professionals desire to save everybody, and also the political fallout (which is big). What is the best course for the life and well being of our country and the future we leave for our young people? If we lost 2% of our infected population which I seriously doubt, would the chance of wrecking our young peoples future be worth this shut down and shut in. Let's face it, the population that would die is the most expendable portion. The old, obese, hypertensive, renal impaired, COPD, heart disease, immune suppressed. In other words the most expensive least productive portion of the populace. For you military folks would you bring a campaign to disaster to turn around minister to 2% of your least effective troops or would you send a few men back to see about them and keep going. I am not sure who Fubarski is or what he stands for but if he is a bit caustic and believes in a young earth it's ok with me. I am sharing a home with a Nurse Practicioner and she wants to save every last crippled mal-formed baby born, so she and I feel different about the course Trump has been forced into. I just wish this happened after the election if it had to happen.

Well said, they are perfectly willing to do it with others money

Ok we have another dummy that couldn't resist wading in with drivel......You know how to spot the dummy in the conversation, he's the one calling others childish names.

If you read what I have posted I said even the experts disagree... duh But yet you know some Nurse who knows the facts duh.

My wife has extensive experience with viruses ,She's a nurse, Not a Doctor granted not covid19, but SARS, H1N1, MERS etc..... and what experience do you have? I have no medical experience, which is why I don't claim to have medical knowledge

My wife is not an MD and she is retired so her opinion means nothing to the people in charge..The same value we here give to her opinion.. are you really this stupid? wtf A softball pitch this slow actually went right over your head? how awkward is that....

I simply relayed to people who questioned me, what I know and how I know it.... you know transparency....

What do you have to ad as far as a solution? My attempt at a solution, would nothing more than wild ass guess's, Same has yours.

I have posted several times my solutions, check my post and you will find them, I refuse to post them again for a cheap shot puke The childish name calling again, how old are you???? like you....

Aren't you from Minnysoda? Once again, wrong on all counts fuugin tool

Ok we have another dummy that couldn't resist wading in with drivel......You know how to spot the dummy in the conversation, he's the one calling others childish names.

If you read what I have posted I said even the experts disagree... duh But yet you know some Nurse who knows the facts duh.

My wife has extensive experience with viruses ,She's a nurse, Not a Doctor granted not covid19, but SARS, H1N1, MERS etc..... and what experience do you have? I have no medical experience, which is why I don't claim to have medical knowledge

My wife is not an MD and she is retired so her opinion means nothing to the people in charge..The same value we here give to her opinion.. are you really this stupid? wtf A softball pitch this slow actually went right over your head? how awkward is that....

What do you have to ad as far as a solution? My attempt at a solution, would nothing more than wild ass guess's, Same has yours.

I have posted several times my solutions, check my post and you will find them, I refuse to post them again for a cheap shot puke The childish name calling again, how old are you???? like you....

Aren't you from Minnysoda? Once again, wrong on all counts fuugin tool

Oh yeah, it's Wisconsin.... that s much better ... lmao

Tell us about plumbing...... wink
If you and I actually had a conversation about Plumbing,

at least finally, one of us would actually know what we're talking about......
Irfubar,

Bro, I must thank you. I fully expected, when I’d walked away from this earlier today, that I’d come back and it would be about Roy. Thank you for carrying it on.

-Kingston

And to Fubarski, I had no idea, so my apologies. I realize you were just born that way.

God bless.

-Kingston

Hey dumbass I plumbed my house... I didn't even stay at a holiday inn.... easy peasy

What have you accomplished in life? do tell

Setting a turd tank is like medical science... well not really...... I learned your trade in a day.....
Fugin moron

That's me

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Irfubar,

Bro, I must thank you. I fully expected, when I’d walked away from this earlier today, that I’d come back and it would be about Roy. Thank you for carrying it on.

-Kingston

And to Fubarski, I had no idea, so my apologies. I realize you were just born that way.

God bless.

-Kingston

Damn Kingston ... don't make me get the can of whoop ass off the shelf... you be regretting it...
Ok Kenneth, your turn... what have you accomplished?
This is your chance to prove yourself... don't be shy

Setting a turd tank is like medical science... well not really...... I learned your trade in a day.....
Fugin moron

That's me

This could possibly prove you’re fullascchitt,,,,to have a tank that large. !!

Grins.

My, my, how these threads do tend to wander.

Fugin moron

That's me

Grins.

Damn Toot my tank is full of schit not me... try to keep up... smile

Fugin moron

That's me

Grins.

The Source, my good man, the source I say.

That’s quite a receptacle.
This is gonna get weird if y’all start machine gun posting plumbing pictures.
Hey Kenneth you dumbazz Wisconsin liberal brain dead plumber....
I learned heavy equipment in a day also...

YOU?

Should I use Pex or pvc? lmao

And we’ll continue to handle it while you sit on your ass doing nothing.

well they took away his drivers license what do you expect
This is gonna get weird if y’all start machine gun posting plumbing pictures.

Agreed Kingston, that schit ain't worth taking pic's of.... but Kenneth is a pro.... from Wisconsin

Fugin moron

That's me

Grins.

Toot I like you.... but I have extra cans of whoopass... just sayin... smile

YOU?

I’m renting one from Home Depot to put in a sewer system at my camp for this weekend. I’ll be learning, too. It’ll probably rain like a mofo.
How much ya wanna bet Kenneth is a union plumber? LMAO
Has the pro union plumber from Wisconsin ever posted a pic?

Fugin moron

That's me

Grins.

Ain’t skeered,,,,,,as long as we have cyberspace between us.

But I ain’t gonna mess with any man that can scchitt that much !

YOU?

I’m renting one from Home Depot to put in a sewer system at my camp for this weekend. I’ll be learning, too. It’ll probably rain like a mofo.

Toot if I was there I would run that sucker and dig you a proper drain field... if the union would allow me? lol

Fugin moron

That's me

Grins.

Ain’t skeered,,,,,,as long as we have cyberspace between us.

But I ain’t gonna mess with any man that can scchitt that much !

I draw the line at feces too.
I guess the union plumber from Wisconsin turned tail and run?

I guess dealing in schit all day isn't something to brag about

LMFAO
Ha Brian got fined 20,000 by the game wardens last year because they were checking him at the marina and the army guys fishing with him couldn't wait because of the time it was taking, so they left to head to San Antonio. The [bleep] game warden charged him for being in possession of all those fish they caught since they left. he ended up not paying the whole 20,000 after getting a lawyer involved.
Originally Posted by sse
And we’ll continue to handle it while you sit on your ass doing nothing.

well they took away his drivers license what do you expect

Oooh that stings.... lmao
The J Jon service guy is a state essential position... luckily.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Is he union.... smile smile smile

LMFAO
Ha Brian got fined 20,000 by the game wardens last year because they were checking him at the marina and the army guys fishing with him couldn't wait because of the time it was taking, so they left to head to San Antonio. The [bleep] game warden charged him for being in possession of all those fish they caught since they left. he ended up not paying the whole 20,000 after getting a lawyer involved.

No worries Rog, the fish cops will be furloughed due to budget cuts..... limits be damned
Maroon? smile

it's a purdy color....

Thanks for being strait up

Fubar,

Earlier you made some reasonable points. The "life money" trade off is one most people, and even more politicians, are uncomfortable having in public. The reality is, we can calculate the value we place on the average human life. One example is the application of work safety rules such as those administered by OSHA. We can calculate the costs, and lives saved as a data point on the curve. Last time I checked, current value was somewhere around 2 to 2.2 million dollars. Now keep in mind, that for the average working person still making a contribution to society.

You bring up the additional thorny issue of the "discounted value" of someone who is say, 85 with heart disease, and diabetes who costs Medicare 40K a real to maintain they low quality of life. It's a very pragmatic question, but those old people actually vote, so it's unlikely you will hear such a discussion lead by any politician. No one want to be the party "that killed the grandparents of an entire generation".

Yes, modeling is tough, and data sets can have unique peculiarities. It's important to closely watch the assumptions going into the models, and pay attention to when these assumptions change. Let me give you an example.

Some of the early models were predicting deaths in the range of 2 to 6 million Americans. (That number may not be right, but it's good enough for the sake of this discussion). Those models were based upon us treating this like we do the normal flu, not modifying our behaviors, thus leading to a very high level of transmission.

Well, that's not what happened. We changed our behavior, shut (most) everything down, significantly reducing the rate of spread. This new behavior is now modeled into the latest predictions, and of course, the results are much different.

When you look at the projections from healthdata.org, they call out their underlying assumptions right at the top of the page:

COVID-19 projections assuming full social distancing through May 2020
Last updated April 8, 2020 (Pacific Time).
FAQ | Update Notes | Article
All dates below are calculated based on the local time of the selected location.

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-states-of-america

These improved numbers assume full social distancing, but just as importantly they also have an end date. Now that doesn't mean everything goes back to full normal on that day, but there is a limit to how much we can stress this economy before we significantly impair our capital structure. After all, every dollar spent paying someone not to work is one less dollar we can loan to a new business, and businesses run on debt.

I think where you and I see this equation differently is in the transmissibility of the virus and the effectiveness of the shut down. Part of that probably comes from my level of comfort working with data and seeing how slight changes to key parameters can make sizable differences to predicted results. Additionally, this will often enable me to have a more objective view of data, how's it's being handles, and an understanding of the level of "data abuse" occurring.

Biased induced data abuse is a very significant problem for any politically important question. Fortunately, people place enough value on the lives of themselves and their loved ones that we have very rigorous peer review and a lower level of tolerance for BS within the medical field. I'm not saying it perfect, but medical scholarship is far superior to that of "global cooling/warming/climate change".

So in summary, I believe this virus is more dangerous than your estimate. For now, we are doing the right things to mitigate it's overall impact. The current state of affairs is temporary. We will incrementally reopen the impacted parts of our economy soon, probably with measures similar to those suggested by you, along with some other creative ideas that escaped both you and I.

There's a lot of really smart people working on this. They will find solutions, and I'm still predicting a viable vaccine in time for the release of the next flu season. We are already seeing experimental treatments using plasma from recovered patients, and the identification of drug mechanism with great potential, as well as proposals round identification of individuals whom earned their immunity the hard way.

We will lick this thing. A year from now I expect the markets to be higher, and providing our President wins this November and we hold at least one chamber of Congress, barring anything else stupid, we will continue higher for the next several years. Of course I reserve the right to change that opinion as new data points emerge.

I've never felt so insecure, that I felt the the need to run my yap all day on the 'net trying to justify my ego.

Did you actually make a post without some childish reference?

Atta boy, maturity might not be that far away after all.
Antelope sniper. I want to thank you for that well thought out reply, I read it and understand..... we will find the solution and the smart people you refer to are the key.

I cannot and will not change my opinion of bureaucrats, I despise them.
Thanks again good stuff

I've never felt so insecure, that I felt the the need to run my yap all day on the 'net trying to justify my ego.

Did you actually make a post without some childish reference?

Atta boy, maturity might not be that far away after all.

You challenged me... and I defended myself... did you forget already?
Originally Posted by Hastings

Well said, they are perfectly willing to do it with others money

And that my friend is the primary problem with our health care system today.

People wanting to save everyone with with other peoples money, and those same people wanting saved, with other peoples money, and the "guards" of the money are often government bureaucrats giving away tax payer cash to build their personal fiefdom.
I wonder why DocRocket isn't on the 'net everyday trying to convince us he knows best about this virus?

Guess he's leaving that topic to guys who rent tools from Home Depot.....

later.

Says the home bound guy.

Not hardly. I'm still working. Spreading the love I like to call it.
Fubar is married?
Antelope sniper. I want to thank you for that well thought out reply, I read it and understand..... we will find the solution and the smart people you refer to are the key.

I cannot and will not change my opinion of bureaucrats, I despise them.
Thanks again good stuff

Fubar,

Please read my signature line.

I suspect most of our solutions will come from those with a proper profit motive, i.e. from the private sector.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Fubar is married?

Yes Calvin, somebody actually decided I was worth it. Miracles never cease.... wink

If any of you were real friends, you’d have told me he was a New Earth Creationist. I had no idea. I typically avoid those threads. I learned early on, that I just end up making fun of Ringman and then feel bad about it for the rest of my life..

Oh damn! Lol.

You’re not alone.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Is he union.... smile smile smile

No, right to work state... in 40+ years here I've known 1 union construction worker through a local hunting site.

Kent
I wonder why DocRocket isn't on the 'net everyday trying to convince us he knows best about this virus?

later.

Cause he's working multi day shifts at the hospital, he updates on his days off.

Kent

later.

he's been posting
about it on FB, he's not going to waste his time here.
Fubar is married?

Yes Calvin, somebody actually decided I was worth it. Miracles never cease.... wink

I had one of those gracious, forgiving and patient females adopt my sorry ass too Fubar! aint it great?!

later.

he's been posting
about it on FB, he's not going to waste his time here.

Wonder why. And others too. Like Keith76 and others. whistle

They act like they didnt have time for illinformed attackers. wink

Maybe like they were busy and had better use for their time than defending their intellectual positions. shocked
Originally Posted by gunner500
Fubar is married?

I had one of those gracious, forgiving and patient females adopt my sorry ass too Fubar! aint it great?!

Indeed Gunner..... civilizes us old goats, well at least you, I am a work in progress.... smile

Originally Posted by add

I hope he is.

Prove it...... lets see if if the predicted numbers numbers don't turn out what they estimated they are right, if the numbers do turn out like they estimated they are right.
Do you understand that?

If Trump wouldn't have shut things down every death would have been blamed on him.. do you understand that?

Do you understand if anybody poo poo's the lockdown they are accused of endangering lives and being barbarians? do you understand that is a leftist tactic?

Do you realize the survival rate is 98%? and if they had real numbers it would probably be 99+%

Do you realize if they tested 100% of the population they would have REAL numbers to work with?

Do you realize the worst of the left wing idiots are on board with the shutdown?

What do you realize?

You’re foaming at the mouth again. You should see about that.

P.S. Learning how to operate heavy equipment in just one day, the plumbing trade in another. Classic Dunning /Kruger right there....

I’m feeling like Sybil with multiple personalities....LazyV has Irfubar’s old avatar picture and is calling bro Fubar out...It’s like irfubar is in a fight with his old self.

This is hard on me. 😬😎
Who is Tyler Durden?

I’m feeling like Sybil with multiple personalities....LazyV has Irfubar’s old avatar picture and is calling bro Fubar out...It’s like irfubar is in a fight with his old self.

This is hard on me. 😬😎

Yeah, but so was 4th grade! wink
Fubar is married?

I thought Calvin meant the Polish fubar.

LMFAO

Brian, Kingston, was fined 20k?

This is hard on me. 😬😎

You're being awfully hard on the Beaver, Ward.
no, different Brian

Says the home bound guy.

Not hardly. I'm still working. Spreading the love I like to call it.

As are most of the rest of us.

Originally Posted by add

I hope he is.

Do you understand that?

What do you realize?

P.S. Learning how to operate heavy equipment in just one day, the plumbing trade in another. Classic Dunning /Kruger right there....

Hold up just a sec there Scotty. D/K my azz !

It’s called a steep learning curve.

Originally Posted by add

I hope he is.

Do you understand that?

What do you realize?

My Dunning/Kruger allowed me to build my house and two successful large business, literally built them from bare ground, designed them also, ain't hard if you have a brain..... smile
Just because you can't do doesn't mean others can't...... wink

I won't show you the pic's of my business for obvious season so you will have to take my word for it, they are MUCH larger than my house......
This Dunning/Kruger has served me well..... wink

Now share what you have accomplished.... put up or shut up.....
Easy to run your mouth on the internet.....
Oh and Scott, Kenneth , I was in sales before I built my business's and house.......

What have you drooling retarded dumbfucks accomplished ? please share
I hear Fubarski was from Mars. smile

Originally Posted by add

I hope he is.

Do you understand that?

What do you realize?

My Dunning/Kruger allowed me to build my house and two successful large business, literally built them from bare ground, designed them also, ain't hard if you have a brain..... smile

I won't show you the pic's of my business for obvious season so you will have to take my word for it, they are MUCH larger than my house......

Niice work Fubar. I figured you were good with your hands. I had you pegged as a mechanic, machinist, or something of that nature.
I hear Fubarski was from Mars. smile

Kinda a curious thing Jag, Fubarski has a thread about him but he won't participate..... weird

I heard a little rumor this morning.... things are going back to normal around here.... wink

Originally Posted by add

I hope he is.

Do you understand that?

What do you realize?

Niice work Fubar. I figured you were good with your hands. I had you pegged as a mechanic, machinist, or something of that nature.

Thanks Asniper, Before sales I was a service technician. I repaired commercial laundry equipment, that helped me learn plumbing and electrical on a small limited scale.
Building and excavating was a whole new gig for me, but it didn't seem that hard mentally, physically that's a different story, plumb wore me out
Fubar is married?

Indeed Gunner..... civilizes us old goats, well at least you, I am a work in progress.... smile

You guys get in on Beaver's imported wives program ?

grin
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Fubar is married?

smile

grin

Paul,
You can get away with alot when they don't speak english....... wink
Fubar is married?

grin

Lots of interest, Paul, but you know how these cheap seat fugks are....Time to spend the scratch and they vanish saying why buy it when porn is free?

😜😎
no, different Brian

Wonder If this answer made Kenneth the Plumber - happy or sad?

😎
no, different Brian

Wonder If this answer made Kenneth the Plumber - happy or sad?

😎

Beav, I feel bad for disparaging plumbers...... but I don't feel bad for rubbing Kenny's nose in schit..... hahahahahaha

This is hard on me. 😬😎

Yeah, but so was 4th grade! wink

There is some known benefits of having a dumb beaver around, sometimes.

😉😎.
Who is Tyler Durden?

I might have to make this a call out thread.
A dumb beaver... the hell you say... are you presuming there are smart beavers?
We need Geno to weigh in on this.... he will have answers

How are the neighbors?
Who is Tyler Durden?

I might have to make this a call out thread.

Oh sure if I was to post Tylers work you would be calling me a conspiracy nutter...... I smell a trap

How are the neighbors?

I am the king of the HOA, they cower in fear.....
I hate curtains too.
I hate curtains too.

not a curtain in my house..... smile smile I can pee and shoot off the deck also.....

Originally Posted by add

I hope he is.

Do you understand that?

What do you realize?

Brother,
I like seeing those pictures!

Takes me back to 1972-76 watching pop and my grandpa building what became a family home, then vacation home for us, then home again for me...

Learned a little when I was young, then a lot more from both pop and gramps as I got older on doing work yourself.

Dad, felt he could get a better product-“house” built for less money, doing it himself.

😎
It looks like a fantastic spot.
Fubar is married?

^^^^^^^^^^^^laugh Yep!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Clams are dumb and shouldn’t speak.

Dave
Fubar is married?

grin

LMAO! no, seeing an Angel singing in church with a warm smile looking slightly upward towards the heavens made me realize I really fu-ked up going in that church that day, damn near went weak in the knees and cracked the backrest on the row of pews in front of me!
I know I can get a better product doing it myself, but it always costs more than I’d have paid someone to do it for.

Granted the results are apples to oranges.

Beavers catch loads.

I am a lucky SOB, we have moose, bear , deer , lion and elk in the yard at times.... a large lake 400 yds away and I cannot see another house from my place.....

Out my back door is millions of acres of wild country..... smile

I am a lucky SOB, we have moose, bear , deer , lion and elk in the yard at times.... a large lake 400 yds away and I cannot see another house from my place.....

Out my back door is millions of acres of wild country..... smile

NICE! hard work DOES pay off, makes me pity the 'slickers' even more!
Hello from the Beaver job site...I’m back to work.

Time to come out from your bunker Brother Irfubar. Weather is nice and the customers money is very green.

Be safe ya’ll

😎

Oh crap Beav.... the social distance nazi's will have you locked up for violating orders.... prayers sent

BTW I am going fishing ... don't tell anyone....

Flave has risen to take over slammin the dumbfucks.....
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Beavers catch loads.

He wasn’t talking about you.
Oh crap Beav.... the social distance nazi's will have you locked up for violating orders.... prayers sent

If everyone climbed to the top of a ladder and stay there all day, the world would be a safer place.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Beavers catch loads.

He wasn’t talking about you.

Heh.

If everyone climbed to the top of a ladder and stay there all day, the world would be a safer place.

You forgot the part about jumping off.....head first.... kills the "corona" dead
Hey where did Kenneth the plumber go? I am looking forward to pic's , things like gluing PVC, and the biggie , "soldering" oh man....

Maybe will could at least get a pic of his "union strong" ballcap........ oh and no plumber cleavage pic's please....

Hanco this is not directed at you....... don't hate me smile
© 24hourcampfire