Home
I don’t know if there is the slightest grain of truth to any of this ..... but take a listen .... because if it is true .... well——> IT’S HUGE:

https://video214.com/play/ZKnHmFk9g...zaccdwg2ACy1BPD7sIFgBEAuYQeh1phrphi5U9_E
Originally Posted by ftbt
I don’t know if there is the slightest grain of truth to any of this ..... but take a listen .... because if it is true .... well——> IT’S HUGE:

https://video214.com/play/ZKnHmFk9g...zaccdwg2ACy1BPD7sIFgBEAuYQeh1phrphi5U9_E
............I listened and saw it. The name source the host was interviewing sounded like Mike.

Well! Either this guy is for real or??

Let's hope this guy is dead on, correct and truthful.
Yes. For years.
There are no indictments.
It is a thing of beauty if true. Where is he getting his stuff?
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
There are no indictments.
.......................YET!
That would be great if true, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Flu can be a very convenient PITA...
Didn't bother to watch it.

There will be no indictments. They've been "investigating" since 2016. If there were going to be indictments, they would have had them by now. How long did it take to indict Flynn? 35 seconds?

IMHO the Deep State--and that includes Barr and the disappearing beard boy prosecutor--will simply stonewall this until after the election in hopes Trump loses. Then the whole matter will quietly disappear. If Trump wins, they'll figure out how to stonewall it another four years.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

There will be no indictments. They've been "investigating" since 2016. If there were going to be indictments, they would have had them by now. How long did it take to indict Flynn? 35 seconds?

IMHO the Deep State--and that includes Barr and the disappearing beard boy prosecutor--will simply stonewall this until after the election in hopes Trump loses. Then the whole matter will quietly disappear. If Trump wins, they'll figure out how to stonewall it another four years.

Bullseye.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Yes. For years.

Yep.

And crickets still.
Been hearing about it for seven years now. At this point I think the entire 24hourcampfire community has a better chance of winning the Powerball.

On the same day.

...without having had bought a ticket.
I think that the jury is still out on Barr and Durham.

Jmo
Would that be "The Runaway Jury"?
Sure we have been hearing it for years but it never happens
Tick toc Tick toc Tick toc Tick toc Tick toc Tick toc ...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

L.W.
Yes, indictments are coming. Keep a look out on John Brennan. He's culprit #1.
I’ll be elected Pope before any Democrat is indicted.
Originally Posted by dale06

Bullseye.
...................I will agree with both of you only after the investigation has been completed and then followed up with an announcement saying ""there will be no indictments."
There will be indictments and trials in DC. which likely will not lead to any jail time for anyone with jury trials. The legal fee's most will incur will be damage enough.

Joe Digenova is wired in to special attorney Durham progress with Joe predicting numerous indictments and trials. The "Coupe D"Etat" against Trump will be exposed and all the treasonous players will come tumbling down. CAN"T WAIT!
No rule of law in America. Nothing will be done. The traitors and child molesters go free. Just like the pedophiles and sex slave traders go free.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
No rule of law in America. Nothing will be done. The traitors and child molesters go free. Just like the pedophiles and sex slave traders go free.

I'm curious.......... does your "No Rule of Law" stuff automatically regurgitate itself every time you sign on to the CF or do you have to make it magically reappear manually?

Maybe speak to Q to see if he can provide you with a new response....? And please don't label me as a commie for asking. I'm far from being a commie.

As to the topic at hand, I hope that indictments will follow, but based on past "experience", I highly doubt that they will.
Doesn't hurt to remember that William Barr was "the cleanup guy" after Ruby Ridge fiasco. Louis Freeh "shoot on sight" not only wasn't charged, I believe he got a promotion.
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
There will be indictments and trials in DC. which likely will not lead to any jail time for anyone with jury trials. The legal fee's most will incur will be damage enough.

Joe Digenova is wired in to special attorney Durham progress with Joe predicting numerous indictments and trials. The "Coupe D"Etat" against Trump will be exposed and all the treasonous players will come tumbling down. CAN"T WAIT!

Correct.
Won't happen; not one single solitary person of any consequence is going to be charged with anything.

Not ever.

MM
We can only hope and pray that justice will be served.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Won't happen; not one single solitary person of any consequence is going to be charged with anything.

Not ever.

MM

Sad but true.
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Correct.
.............................Agree...........The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow. For the goal of having successful prosecutions in the courts followed by successful convictions as well as combat the media, it is much better to take all the time necessary in order to prove beyond all reasonable doubt the case against each deep state defendant should indictments be handed down. Remember that the deep members if indicted are going to have very smart defense attorneys representing them. So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

Just because Comey stood behind a podium exonerating bitch Hillary back in July 2016 after going down the list item by item of specific crimes that she should have been charged and prosecuted with, certainly does not mean that Durham/Barr will do the same thing. Comey was and is part of the deep state which was why he exonerated Hillary. It was not his job as FBI director to exonerate. And just because no indictments of any deep state members have occurred since Comey exonerated Hillary does not mean there won't be. Also remember that mid last year, Durham changed the status of his investigation from a look see into a criminal one. Why? Because he has enough evidence to indict. Otherwise he would not have changed or re-classified his investigation into a criminal one.

Imo, the indictments are coming. If not, then the Durham criminal investigation was just a complete exercise in futility. But then again, Durham would not have re-classified his investigation into a CRIMINAL ONE unless criminal activity had been discovered.

No indictments coming down from Durham some say? Ahhhh don't bet against that!
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I think that the jury is still out on Barr and Durham.

Jmo

No.
Trump needed to get enough critical judgeships appointed.

He also needed to show the folks how crooked the press and dims are, such as rules changed to allow for hearsay in impeachment, accused unable to face his accuser, accused not allowed to field a defense, etc.

Then he showed the folks how the dims dont give a crap about them re allowing federal help and trying to block effective treatment.

He doesnt want folks like Gayghost, la Roye, Jello, djs, numbnuts, sac, etc going off the deep end and jumping off tall buildings or acting up in the streets and catching bullets when their heros are taken down.

It's almost time, and it's going to be Biblical.

40 days from the time locked down until we open in Texas. The days of Noahs flood, the years of exodus, Moses 40 days on the mountain, Jesus' fast in the desert....
Just wait until the Dims start some crazy diversion. That will signal that something is coming.

Past is Protocol.
Originally Posted by MM879
Just wait until the Dims start some crazy diversion. That will signal that something is coming.

Past is Protocol.

You mean like the "covid" ?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He also needed to show the folks how crooked the press and dims are, such as rules changed to allow for hearsay in impeachment, accused unable to face his accuser, accused not allowed to field a defense, etc.

Then he showed the folks how the dims dont give a crap about them re allowing federal help and trying to block effective treatment.

He doesnt want folks like Gayghost, la Roye, Jello, djs, numbnuts, sac, etc going off the deep end and jumping off tall buildings or acting up in the streets and catching bullets when their heros are taken down.

40 days from the time locked down until we open in Texas. The days of Noahs flood, the years of exodus, Moses 40 days on the mountain, Jesus' fast in the desert....

LOL.

If these were real indictments, wouldn't that nut job Q be posting all over the net claiming his/it's/her predictions came true.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow.

So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

That has to be some of the most unadulterated BS I've ever read on this forum.

They had far longer than sufficient time to find whatever it is that they needed, given all the resources at their command.

I wish someone, anyone would be held accountable but the clock & the real will to bring justice to the American people is just not there. Or they simply do not want to end the charade.

MM

They will investigate and bring charges right after the statutes of limitation run out then say oh sorry.

The wheels of justice especially in this case involving the entire deep state must turn very slow.

So the Durham investigation must be extremely thorough with more than enough evidence to convict beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why this has taken a long time and justifiably so. That is what some of you who feel that no indictments are coming need to understand.

They had far longer than sufficient time to find whatever it is that they needed, given all the resources at their command.

I wish someone, anyone would be held accountable but the clock & the real will to bring justice to the American people is just not there. Or they simply do not want to end the charade.

MM

Good points
Let's look back shall we.

Sessions becomes AG, he immediately crawls under his desk and hides.
Spygate and Crossfire hurricane are uncovered and Congress demands Sessions appoint a special council. Instead he supposedly appoints Huber to run an investigation. Huber did nothing and his report was less than a joke.
We are told that IG Horowitz is on the case and when his report (phase 1) comes out, heads will roll, it came and no rolling heads.
Rosenstien becomes AAG and appoints Mueller to investigate President Trump. Mueller and Rosenstien quickly indict several of President Trump's associates including General Flynn.
FBI Director Wray was confirmed and was supposed to be the White Night sent in to clean up the corrupt FBI. He has cleaned nothing and his FBI is just as corrupt as Comey's.
WE are told that IG Horowitz is on the case (again) and when his report (phase 2) heads will rolled and, nothing.
AG Barr throws out a few tuff words like "Spy" and "prosecutions", but nothing happens.
AG Barr appoints Durham, his version of Sessions' Huber appointment, now we sit and wait again waiting for action, when history shows us that there will be no action, just cover-ups and delays.
FAKE NEWS!
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
FAKE NEWS!

It's worse that that, it's not even "news", it's some clown on the internet puking out BS.

MM

.............Oh c'mon man!............Obviously your reply is not only based on pure emotion but also is based on your ignorance of jurisprudence and/or how the law works. PURE emotional reply on your part....The law and justice system seldom works within a time frame that we all would find suitable. And for you to assume that Durham has had far longer than sufficient to find whatever it is they needed given all the resources at their command,, is a ridiculous assumption on your part. You do not understand or should I say fail to understand, that since Durham was appointed and even up to within the past few months NEW EVIDENCE and new DEVELOPMENTS have occurred which have DELAYED the time frame for the report to be concluded earlier making things far more complex that have needed investigation and follow ups. Things obviously that you and me are not even aware of..........I understand your frustration. But if ya want SUCCESSFUL indictments followed up with SUCCESSFUL prosecutions, then TIME is your friend when it comes to the deep state.

"The most unadulterated BS you have ever read on this forum?? LOL>>>LOL.......I am touched.......

Try and curb your emotions and frustrations. If the Durham report culminates with no indictments then I will concur with your frustrations right along with ya.
If ya think Barr is out for Justice, just remember this is who he really is.

https://www.theamericanconservative...ion-to-ruby-ridge-defending-fbi-snipers/

https://247sports.com/college/aubur...-state-coverup-of-ruby-ridge--140402358/

Originally Posted by steve4102
.........Using unrelated events going back to the early 90s to assume that Barr will somehow not seek justice for the deep state players, is nothing more than an assumption.

We just have to wait and see how things play out. NO other choice.

Some of you just might be surprised in a good way with Barr and Durham.

40 days and free at last, free at last, I say !
This can’t be coincidental. It just can’t be.

Somewhere there’s prophecy related to this. Gotta be.
.........Using unrelated events going back to the early 90s to assume that Barr will somehow not seek justice for the deep state players, is nothing more than an assumption.

An assumption, maybe, but more like an Educated Assumption.

History is important and often times can guide us to the correct destination.

Barr's history is not good.
The DOJ's history is not good.
The FBI's history is not good
Thinking that the appointment of one man (with bad history) is going to change things is also an assumption, but more like wishful thinking.

Huber's history was good and he failed miserably
Sessions history was good and he failed miserably
Durham's history is good and _______________. History tells us-not good.

MM

.............Oh c'mon man!............Obviously your reply is not only based on pure emotion but also is based on your ignorance of jurisprudence and/or how the law works. PURE emotional reply on your part....The law and justice system seldom works within a time frame that we all would find suitable. And for you to assume that Durham has had far longer than sufficient to find whatever it is they needed given all the resources at their command,, is a ridiculous assumption on your part. You do not understand or should I say fail to understand, that since Durham was appointed and even up to within the past few months NEW EVIDENCE and new DEVELOPMENTS have occurred which have DELAYED the time frame for the report to be concluded earlier making things far more complex that have needed investigation and follow ups. Things obviously that you and me are not even aware of..........I understand your frustration. But if ya want SUCCESSFUL indictments followed up with SUCCESSFUL prosecutions, then TIME is your friend when it comes to the deep state.

"The most unadulterated BS you have ever read on this forum?? LOL>>>LOL.......I am touched.......

Try and curb your emotions and frustrations. If the Durham report culminates with no indictments then I will concur with your frustrations right along with ya.

Thank you.

MM

What a truly sad & laughable response.............I think maybe you've been out in the sun too long; your thinking has suffered from either sunstroke or dementia or both. Or maybe just a bad case of wishful thinking.

Wish I was wrong, but I'm not.

Maybe, just maybe, if Trump is re-elected & decides to get serious about some of these outlaws, we might get some action...........maybe.

Barr & Durham, however good he may or may not be, are just riding it out.

MM
Lets not forget, General Flynn was one of the first, if not the first casualty of this coup.

His attorney Sidney Powell has be fighting with the DOJ and the FBI since day one for them to hand over Brady evidence and exculpatory evidence that they had hidden from the court.

Well, some of that evidence was just released although heavily redacted. What it shows is that General Flynn was set up by the FBI and the DOJ.

Ask yourselves this:

If Barr is this White Knight and is going to bring justice back to Justice, why in the f*ck has been refusing to hand over exculpatory evidence to Flynn's attorneys?
To think that Barr is going to indict the same people is is protecting is just plain crazy talk.
No, not a damn thing with any weight to it!

MM

What a truly sad & laughable response.............I think maybe you've been out in the sun too long; your thinking has suffered from either sunstroke or dementia or both. Or maybe just a bad case of wishful thinking.

Wish I was wrong, but I'm not.

Maybe, just maybe, if Trump is re-elected & decides to get serious about some of these outlaws, we might get some action...........maybe.

Barr & Durham, however good he may or may not be, are just riding it out.

MM
......A truly sad and laughable response?? In the sun too long?? Sunstroke, dementia or both?? Oh really?? LOL>>LOL..........NOPE! It was a response right back to you that was grounded in the law, how it works and how it is applied along with the correct process to use that is applicable before indictments are handed down if any which still remains to be seen.

It just might be you with the dementia, the sunstroke or both. Obviously you fail to understand or better yet choose NOT TO understand how in fact the process of the law works. You would prefer Durham and Barr to operate like a damned bull in a china shop in order to satisfy your impatience.....Well I am telling you that if they did exactly that, handing down indictments BEFORE all the ducks are PROPERLY lined up will reduce the chances for indictments to proceed. You just cannot throw schit on the wall prematurely and hope it sticks.

You say that you wish you were wrong,,, but you are not.....Ok then. Putting aside your gutt feelings and assumptions, do you have any factual evidence to back up your assumptions that Durham will not indict anyone? Or that because his investigation is taking waaaaaaay too long to satisfy YOU, do you have factual evidence that his investigation will conclude with no indictments to follow?

You have evidence that Barr and Durham are just riding this out? If not, then you offer nothing more than just a "riding this out" theory.

Can you state some facts along with some supporting evidence to support the facts that will confirm or deny those assumptions of yours? Cuz all I have read from you so far on this thread in response to me, are feelings, nothing more than feelings.

In this case you think from an emotional and knee jerk'n point of view. Well suit yourself. I am simply conveying to you what the law is and how it should proceed and will proceed. Accept that or don't. It changes nothing as to the final Durham report outcome.
OH, and AG Barr complains about President Trump's tweets, using that as a excuse to explain away his inability or refusal to clean up the DOJ corruption that surrounds him.
Lets not forget, General Flynn was one of the first, if not the first casualty of this coup.

His attorney Sidney Powell has be fighting with the DOJ and the FBI since day one for them to hand over Brady evidence and exculpatory evidence that they had hidden from the court.

Well, some of that evidence was just released although heavily redacted. What it shows is that General Flynn was set up by the FBI and the DOJ.

Ask yourselves this:

If Barr is this White Knight and is going to bring justice back to Justice, why in the f*ck has been refusing to hand over exculpatory evidence to Flynn's attorneys?
To think that Barr is going to indict the same people is is protecting is just plain crazy talk.

that information was released today, I believe. And, its not classified so it will be public within the next 2 days.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Doesn't hurt to remember that William Barr was "the cleanup guy" after Ruby Ridge fiasco. Louis Freeh "shoot on sight" not only wasn't charged, I believe he got a promotion.

Yep. I’m beginning to believe Barr is just another Deep State POS. And about as dumb and crooked as Mueller.

Thinking that the appointment of one man (with bad history) is going to change things is also an assumption, but more like wishful thinking.

.............Yeah I see where you are going and I agree in part. However, educated assumptions are still assumptions nevertheless..... Durham has been given the sole or unilateral power to indict and do so without Barr. If Durham has overwhelming evidence of crimes which leads to indictments for many of the deep state players and his final report says so, then Barr imo will surely agree to indict........If Barr chooses not to accept Durham's final report in contradiction of clear evidence of crimes, then what was the purpose of Barr appointing Durham in the first place? And as I stated earlier, last year Durham changed his investigation from a formal look see investigation into a criminal investigation. And he did so with full knowledge given to Barr.

History can be a good judge. However in the case of Durham and Barr, it cannot be relied upon quite yet. If the final Durham report details clearly all of the crimes by the deep state players and NO indictments are announced or indictments to follow, then I will concur with your history analogy.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Yep. I’m beginning to believe Barr is just another Deep State POS. And about as dumb and crooked as Mueller.

A crook for sure, dumb not so much.

He has managed to calm the masses with his calm but forceful voice, he has managed to calm the masses by appointing a phantom prosecutor by the name of Durham, he has manged to refuse to indict Comey and McCabe and still retain support from those that are waiting for Justice to be served, he has managed to convince President Trump to give him total and complete control of Declass, and he has managed to do this without indicting a single person.

Ever notice that the Media rarely if ever attacks AG Barr and when they do it is very,very short lived. Why is that?

.............Yeah I see where you are going and I agree in part. However, educated assumptions are still assumptions nevertheless..... Durham has been given the sole or unilateral power to indict and do so without Barr. If Durham has overwhelming evidence of crimes which leads to indictments for many of the deep state players and his final report says so, then Barr imo will surely agree to indict........If Barr chooses not to accept Durham's final report in contradiction of clear evidence of crimes, then what was the purpose of Barr appointing Durham in the first place? And as I stated earlier, last year Durham changed his investigation from a formal look see investigation into a criminal investigation. And he did so with full knowledge given to Barr.

History can be a good judge. However in the case of Durham and Barr, it cannot be relied upon quite yet. If the final Durham report details clearly all of the crimes by the deep state players and NO indictments are announced or indictments to follow, then I will concur with your history analogy.

Barr has stated several times over the past few weeks that there will be NO Durham report.

"IF Durham finds evidence of a crime he will indict, but there will be no report."

I like the way Barr keeps going public and saying "If" when we all can see it right in front of our noses every day.

Barr has stated several times over the past few weeks that there will be NO Durham report.

"IF Durham finds evidence of a crime he will indict, but there will be no report."

I like the way Barr keeps going public and saying "If" when we all can see it right in front of our noses every day.

..............Durham report or no Durham report may not matter either way from a legal standpoint. Barr by saying "IF" is playing a little 'sandbaggin poker" here as he should. I think that is a smart thing to do. Keep things loosey goosey and the deep state players and their attorneys all guessing......

Gotta let this all play out. The too much time taken "worry warts" need more patience.
For the life of me I can't understand why Trump doesn't pardon General Flynn.
I didn’t watch it because I’m at work and it wouldn’t be cool when I busted out laughing.

President Trump should not have to step in and right this wrong.

Barr is AG, it is his DOJ and FBI that set-up Flynn, Barr needs to drop all charges against both General Flynn and Roger Stone.

General Flynn is flat broke thanks to out DOJ and FBI.

General Flynn needs to be exonerated by the courts or have the charges dropped by Barr. This will open the door for him to file a civil suit against the FBI, the DOJ and all those responsible. Accepting a Presidential Pardon and pleading guilty would surely hurt his chances in civil court.
..............Flynn imo will be pardoned either way, By Trump or by the DOJ.

Look! Trump is a master strategist and when playing with the demeeeCRAPS on the other side, not only does one need to out smart them but also out flank them as well. Imo, the decision to pardon Flynn has already been made within the confines of the oval office. Timing is critical.

We want Flynn pardoned yesterday. But things don't always happen when we would like them to.
The only justice we are ever going to see is what we take ourselves.

Barr is AG, it is his DOJ and FBI that set-up Flynn, Barr needs to drop all charges against both General Flynn and Roger Stone.

General Flynn needs to be exonerated by the courts or have the charges dropped by Barr. This will open the door for him to file a civil suit against the FBI, the DOJ and all those responsible. Accepting a Presidential Pardon and pleading guilty would surely hurt his chances in civil court.

Nothing of the such will happen if, as you say, Barr is worthless, and you know it, so what is your purpose in blowing this BS? Oh yeah, Trump is s good guy who means well, but hes a dumbass.

Sheesh. Put a sock in it. Get your tooth unhung or it will drag you down the rabbit hole.

Nothing of the such will happen if, as you say, Barr is worthless, and you know it, so what is your purpose in blowing this BS? Oh yeah, Trump is s good guy who means well, but hes a dumbass.

Sheesh. Put a sock in it. Get your tooth unhung or it will drag you down the rabbit hole.

Like I said you stupid drunk, General Flynn needs to be exonerated by the courts, or Barr . Barr won’t do it, he is the one withholding evidence, so it’s up to Judge Sullivan if General Flynn has any chance in civil court.
That Q mother fuqker can suck my dick, they ain't gonna do sheit. Ain't nobody getting indicted, much less going to jail.

do you have factual evidence that his investigation will conclude with no indictments to follow?

Of course not, and surely you don't have any evidence that there will be either, so pure opinion & speculation on your part............you emotionally want to believe it & & are in a state of denial.

There have been far too many crooks & too many years have passed with no one at all being prosecuted..........those facts are undeniable & set the tone for (the lack) of anything to change as there is no shortage of crimes to be prosecuted. It simply does not take this long to gather evidence, unless you are just passing time.

There has been far more than enough very blatant criminal activity for it all to have been brushed aside as nothing. But that is what has happened...........the more time passes the less likely anything will happen.

But I'm glad that you are optimistic & have hope............Barr is at least still fooling at least one person.

MM

Any links to the Indictments yet?

Like I said you stupid drunk, General Flynn needs to be exonerated by the courts, or Barr . Barr won’t do it, he is the one withholding evidence, so it’s up to Judge Sullivan if General Flynn has any chance in civil court.

Hahaha, you lying pos. Its after 12:00 and I'm typing quite well.

Come on, tell us again how Trump needs your feeble, indolent help.

do you have factual evidence that his investigation will conclude with no indictments to follow?

Of course not, and surely you don't have any evidence that there will be either, so pure opinion & speculation on your part............you emotionally want to believe it & & are in a state of denial.

There have been far too many crooks & too many years have passed with no one at all being prosecuted..........those facts are undeniable & set the tone for (the lack) of anything to change as there is no shortage of crimes to be prosecuted. It simply does not take this long to gather evidence, unless you are just passing time.

There has been far more than enough very blatant criminal activity for it all to have been brushed aside as nothing. But that is what has happened...........the more time passes the less likely anything will happen.

But I'm glad that you are optimistic & have hope............Barr is at least still fooling at least one person.

MM

......................Of course I do not have any evidence that there will be indictments. NEVER STATED that I did and did not emphasize that I did. So! Your retort is to simply answer a question with another question. Then you submit that I am in a state of denial....NO..I am simply reflecting what the law says. What I would like to see vs what may happen is no state of denial. This has nothing to do with anybody fooling anybody. You obviously have no capability to discern the law vs feelings. And in your post above,,more feelings.

You tell me you are glad that I am optimistic and have hope. And in the very next sentence you tell me that Barr is fooling at least one person. Meaning me of course!

Your inability to not properly differentiate between the law as it relates to investigating facts vs your damned emotional hype is to say the least,,,,DUMB and in denial!

Your beef with Barr or Durham in taking too much time plus all the rest of your hype has nothing to do with how the law should proceed........I am not and was not sticking up for Barr. On this thread I have promoted the law and what should be done relative to the law. You on the other hand are plastered with emotion and feelings with no consideration for a legal viewpoints.......
Originally Posted by ironbender
Any links to the Indictments yet?
..........Only the link in the first post by the OP. I do not know of any other links. The sources close to the Durham investigation might slowly disclose tid bits here and there. I say that late Aug into Sept might be a good time for Durham to make his announcement to either indict or dismiss. If the latter, that would be extremely disappointing....... Maybe during the demeeeCRAP convention in July or August?? lol....

Good timing is also a great strategy.
I don't know which way it's gonna fall..

[Linked Image]
Speaking of Durham, is his office and his investigation team still working or have they been sent home?

I would think it pretty tough to conduct a thorough investigation by staying 6 feet apart, no more that 10 people in a room at one time, no air conditioning running, etc.
Speaking of Durham, is his office and his investigation team still working or have they been sent home?

I would think it pretty tough to conduct a thorough investigation by staying 6 feet apart, no more that 10 people in a room at one time, no air conditioning running, etc.

They're obviously still "working," whether from home or not, because it's nice to get paid your salary whether or not you produce anything.

They're obviously still "working," whether from home or not, because it's nice to get paid your salary whether or not you produce anything.

Maybe, but my guess they will use the Kung-Flu as an excuse to delay and delay and maybe even delay.

LOL.

If these were real indictments, wouldn't that nut job Q be posting all over the net claiming his/it's/her predictions came true.

No, that would be your ego doing that.
Heard about the indictments coming down??

Hell, I've been hearing about those for the last four years.
I am simply reflecting what the law says.

Your inability to not properly differentiate between the law as it relates to investigating facts v

has nothing to do with how the law should proceed........

On this thread I have promoted the law and what should be done relative to the law.

You yap endlessly about "the law".....................please cite what law or statute you are referring to.

Hilary, for example, clearly as reported by various sources & undisputed, broke numerous "laws"...........what is the "law" waiting for in prosecuting her for any one of several offences?

If you're talking about evidence that a crime. i.e., some "law" was broken, then yes, Barr, Durham & all the rest who have been endlessly "investigating" have had more than ample time to gather & acquire evidence to prove a crime(s) were committed.........................if they really wanted to.

That's my problem with what's going on...........from the "evidence" or lack of, given the YEARS of supposed investigation, the only conclusion that can be drawn at this point in time is that they simply do not really want to prosecute anyone of consequence.

MM
Every fuqkin night Shaun Hannity says his sources are telling him it's fixing to go down. Bullsheit, nothing is gonna happen, and that Q tard is full of sheit.
Hannity has cried wolf for so long that he just doesn't have any credibility left, right along with DeGenova.

MM
Until the Liberal Socialist Democrat scumballs are walked into a federal prison to start their sentance,s as a result from indictments and convictions.

It's just this till then:
I am simply reflecting what the law says.

Your inability to not properly differentiate between the law as it relates to investigating facts v

has nothing to do with how the law should proceed........

On this thread I have promoted the law and what should be done relative to the law.

You yap endlessly about "the law".....................please cite what law or statute you are referring to.

Hilary, for example, clearly as reported by various sources & undisputed, broke numerous "laws"...........what is the "law" waiting for in prosecuting her for any one of several offences?

If you're talking about evidence that a crime. i.e., some "law" was broken, then yes, Barr, Durham & all the rest who have been endlessly "investigating" have had more than ample time to gather & acquire evidence to prove a crime(s) were committed.........................if they really wanted to.

That's my problem with what's going on...........from the "evidence" or lack of, given the YEARS of supposed investigation, the only conclusion that can be drawn at this point in time is that they simply do not really want to prosecute anyone of consequence.

MM
..............Yap? Let me tell ya something......The law is the law, but it is man who sometimes fails to properly execute justice via the laws as was the case with Hillary. I am talking about proper proceedural law and jurisprudence that should occur on the part of Barr and Durham concerning their investigation.

Your gripe is understandable. And as I have stated, I will agree with you IF no indictments are handed down. Nevertheless and because this has taken longer than you would like, and longer than I would like as well, we should not automatically come to the conclusion that things are not going on behind the scenes and that Barr or Durham simply do not want to prosecute anyone. That is total and complete supposition and opinion.......

Yes! Hillary committed crimes namely 14 violations of the espionage act. It was Comey and not the law that failed. It was Comey who took it upon himself as FBI Director to exonerate Hillary. It was Comey who violated his job description as FBI director in that it was NOT his job nor his authority to exonerate Hillary. His job was to simply refer the case to the DOJ to then have them either charge her with crimes or dismiss.

Now because this investigation has taken much longer. you assume and suppose that Barr and or Durham simply do not wish to prosecute anyone. So let's assume that will be the case and you are correct and NO indictments are handed down even though there is clear and overwhelming evidence of many crimes. Failure to prosecute will rest with either Barr or Durham and not with the law that they are sworn to uphold. In other words, the laws are only as good as the people who are willing to enforce them. If no indictments or subsequent prosecutions then the law is not at fault here.

Let it play out MM................
There would be no sense in Trump taking the job of potus or of draining the swamp if he werent planning on making them pay and it would do no good if the worlds deep state swamp werent drained also. He sure isnt getting richer from the job.

He destroys them or they destroy him and his. What would you do to criminals who tried to destroy your country and kill you and your family?

Imagine if he has the Fed, which he now controls, print up trillions and fixes our infrastructure and then proves the Fed illegally acted to rip off the people and make the Feds owners and central bank owners rich at our expense. You think he would still feel we needed to pay off the debt we would seem to owe? What if he printed up trillions and paid off the Fed with those worthless notes?

Destroying our Constitution or the USA you may ask? Doesnt our Constitution say our money must be backed by gold and silver? Who destroyed that part of our founding and substituted rags with ink? The money changers did, the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Builderbergs, Pincus, Warburgs-foreingers the traitors sold us out to years ago.

What if some of those families got rich making deals and managing money for the Payseur family and their holdings were in trusts? What if there were no Payseurs left? Wouldnt that trust revert back to the government with appropriate Senate action?

No way. Hes turning the tables on the deep state NWO crooks. Hes taking a page from the commie playbook and using their tricks on them.

Remember 18 Article 2385, or 2583 and his Presidential Order. And who deal with foreign powers to have US elections or the constitution can have their assets seized. Be nice to see Trump seize CNN, Facebook, NBC, Obama's beach house.... ? The possibilities are endless.
I wonder what those assets could get if sold.

I wonder what the Roman's thought of that possibility six months before it happened. They probably figured, "If pigs could fly".

Something is coming that will trip the left's trigger and drive them insane with retaliation against him. Hes going to let the DNC, commies and MSM go out on that crazy limb over the lions fence and cut it off by declassing the unknown truths of their collusion, depravity and plans for us.

The worlds folks will be the lions.

What will be the trigger? Could it be the pardon of Flynn? We dont know, but Trump does.
Barr is an employee whose boss is Trump. Why doesn't Trump just TELL him what to do?

If Hillary committed 14 violations of the espionage act, what's stopping us from indicting her now, regardless of what Comey did or said? She can be tried for those offenses because it would be the first time.

I'm beginning to understand how the Deep State really works.

1. Government workers never get punished for crimes.

2. Government workers never get fired for doing something wrong, or for incompetence.

3. Government workers never get a pay cut, or laid off, even in times like this when 26,000,000 Americans in the real world have been laid off.

4. We have had a coup d'etat and don't even know it. Like the frog in the hot water.

Really no other choice for us peons at this point...............but my point about Hitlery is that prosecuting her should have been a slam dunk, they've got the goods.

But yet she skates...............for years.

We're all on the same side here, just a matter of how, when or if the cat gets skinned.

MM

Really no other choice for us peons at this point...............but my point about Hitlery is that prosecuting her should have been a slam dunk, they've got the goods.

We're all on the same side here, just a matter of how, when or if the cat gets skinned.

MM
.......................Yep....And I hope my last post made things clearer to you....There is no other choice other than to wait and see.
Barr is an employee whose boss is Trump. Why doesn't Trump just TELL him what to do?

If Hillary committed 14 violations of the espionage act, what's stopping us from indicting her now, regardless of what Comey did or said? She can be tried for those offenses because it would be the first time.

2. Government workers never get fired for doing something wrong, or for incompetence.

3. Government workers never get a pay cut, or laid off, even in times like this when 26,000,000 Americans in the real world have been laid off.

4. We have had a coup d'etat and don't even know it. Like the frog in the hot water.

Trump has told him what to do. Barr is doing it. You are looking at symptoms of the deep state, their rat droppings.

He and Barr are focused on the rats- dimoc-rats.

.........Maybe Trump has already conferred with Barr regarding Hillary. And do you know for sure that he has not?

Here is my take.

Imo, the Durham investigation will expose the deep state players including Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the FISA abuses and everything else including the corruption behind the Mueller report and on and on. Durham did change his investigation into a criminal one. So what should that alone tell ya? Hillary's crimes involving the espionage acts is a big deal but yet, it is still a small piece of the overall deep state pie.....

IF and only IF the crap hits the fan it a way that we will like,,,,then you can expect it will come down like an A bomb upon the demCRAPS and upon all the deep state players.

Trump is a master at playing "sandbaggin" poker with the dems. And if Hillary is to be held accountable (yeah a big if), then the timing of disclosure must be strategically beneficial for Trump.....If this goes down, then imo it should happen somewhere around beginning in August and into and including Sept and maybe before the presidential debates? How much more ammo will Trump have IF and only IF there be indictments handed down after Durham's investigation?.........Gotta think all this through carefully and understand that a bull in the china shop mentality to quickly get to and take down the deep state (when we would like to) is NOT a good strategy.

MM

If Barr prosecuted her as things are, without her crimes being known, a lot of folks would die in the streets. Riots and building fires coast to coast? Better to gradually feed the truths of her and Zeros crimes against them and let the folks see the light and call for their skin. Now they are getting ulcers twisting in the wind seeing their Hope's and dreams and empires destroyed. Also, no way Trump would be reelected.

Court cases for one or two at a time would allow opposing lawyers discovery exposing Trumps patriots and army and give future defendants info the need for a defense. How many courts or juries would find them guilty as things now stand? None.

Werent we facing certain war with NK? No one could see a way out or had a clue as to what to do.

3D chess.

MM
.......................Yep....And I hope my last post made things clearer to you....There is no other choice other than to wait and see.

Or go off the deep end like stevie wonder.
© 24hourcampfire