Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Barr is an employee whose boss is Trump. Why doesn't Trump just TELL him what to do?

If Hillary committed 14 violations of the espionage act, what's stopping us from indicting her now, regardless of what Comey did or said? She can be tried for those offenses because it would be the first time.

I'm beginning to understand how the Deep State really works.

1. Government workers never get punished for crimes.

2. Government workers never get fired for doing something wrong, or for incompetence.

3. Government workers never get a pay cut, or laid off, even in times like this when 26,000,000 Americans in the real world have been laid off.

4. We have had a coup d'etat and don't even know it. Like the frog in the hot water.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Let it play out MM................

Really no other choice for us peons at this point...............but my point about Hitlery is that prosecuting her should have been a slam dunk, they've got the goods.

But yet she skates...............for years.

We're all on the same side here, just a matter of how, when or if the cat gets skinned.

MM

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Really no other choice for us peons at this point...............but my point about Hitlery is that prosecuting her should have been a slam dunk, they've got the goods.

We're all on the same side here, just a matter of how, when or if the cat gets skinned.

MM
.......................Yep....And I hope my last post made things clearer to you....There is no other choice other than to wait and see.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Barr is an employee whose boss is Trump. Why doesn't Trump just TELL him what to do?

If Hillary committed 14 violations of the espionage act, what's stopping us from indicting her now, regardless of what Comey did or said? She can be tried for those offenses because it would be the first time.

2. Government workers never get fired for doing something wrong, or for incompetence.

3. Government workers never get a pay cut, or laid off, even in times like this when 26,000,000 Americans in the real world have been laid off.

4. We have had a coup d'etat and don't even know it. Like the frog in the hot water.

Trump has told him what to do. Barr is doing it. You are looking at symptoms of the deep state, their rat droppings.

He and Barr are focused on the rats- dimoc-rats.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/28/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

.........Maybe Trump has already conferred with Barr regarding Hillary. And do you know for sure that he has not?

Here is my take.

Imo, the Durham investigation will expose the deep state players including Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS, the FISA abuses and everything else including the corruption behind the Mueller report and on and on. Durham did change his investigation into a criminal one. So what should that alone tell ya? Hillary's crimes involving the espionage acts is a big deal but yet, it is still a small piece of the overall deep state pie.....

IF and only IF the crap hits the fan it a way that we will like,,,,then you can expect it will come down like an A bomb upon the demCRAPS and upon all the deep state players.

Trump is a master at playing "sandbaggin" poker with the dems. And if Hillary is to be held accountable (yeah a big if), then the timing of disclosure must be strategically beneficial for Trump.....If this goes down, then imo it should happen somewhere around beginning in August and into and including Sept and maybe before the presidential debates? How much more ammo will Trump have IF and only IF there be indictments handed down after Durham's investigation?.........Gotta think all this through carefully and understand that a bull in the china shop mentality to quickly get to and take down the deep state (when we would like to) is NOT a good strategy.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

MM

If Barr prosecuted her as things are, without her crimes being known, a lot of folks would die in the streets. Riots and building fires coast to coast? Better to gradually feed the truths of her and Zeros crimes against them and let the folks see the light and call for their skin. Now they are getting ulcers twisting in the wind seeing their Hope's and dreams and empires destroyed. Also, no way Trump would be reelected.

Court cases for one or two at a time would allow opposing lawyers discovery exposing Trumps patriots and army and give future defendants info the need for a defense. How many courts or juries would find them guilty as things now stand? None.

Werent we facing certain war with NK? No one could see a way out or had a clue as to what to do.

3D chess.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/28/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

MM
.......................Yep....And I hope my last post made things clearer to you....There is no other choice other than to wait and see.

Or go off the deep end like stevie wonder.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (1lessdog, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 117LBS, 219 Wasp, 36 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,446
Posts18,528,771
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.