Home
Posted By: rlott Hannity - 05/08/20
Had his panties in a wad over the "armed" MI protesters, then on the next breath he's hawking his new book blabbering about how he snuck some clever latin axiom about America dying past the editors and his audience laps his bovine scatology up like a dog eating his own puke.

Hannity might be a consumate windbag but he's also smart, so he's got to know that before America dies, a whole bunch of other stuff is gonna die first.

So whats his angle? Is he really going down that road to sell a crappy book?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
I'm tired of his schtick. In this house the Fox channel gets turned (or shut off) when Hannity comes on.
Posted By: Dryfly24 Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by rlott
Had his panties in a wad over the "armed" MI protesters, then on the next breath he's hawking his new book blabbering about how he snuck some clever latin axiom about America dying past the editors and his audience laps his bovine scatology up like a dog eating his own puke.

Hannity might be a consumate windbag but he's also smart, so he's got to know that before America dies, a whole bunch of other stuff is gonna die first.

So whats his angle? Is he really going down that road to sell a crappy book?

I wouldn’t know. I can’t stand listening to his annoying whiny ass for more than a few seconds.
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
In his defense, he does try to fight the good fight. More power to him.... It’s just hard for me not to think of him as the Rachel madcow of Fox News.
Posted By: doubletap Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
In his defense, he does try to fight the good fight. More power to him.... It’s just hard for me not to think of him as the Rachel madcow of Fox News.

I can see that. They both look like guys.
Posted By: windridge Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'm tired of his schtick. In this house the Fox channel gets turned (or shut off) when Hannity comes on.

He spends most of the time being his own audience and doesn't know when to STFU and let the guest talk.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Plenty of words describe Hannity.

“Smart” ain’t on the list.
Posted By: broomd Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Hannity ain't perfect but he's doing more than you lot are on a day-by-day basis. His work helped give us Trump, cut the dude some slack.
Originally Posted by windridge

He spends most of the time being his own audience and doesn't know when to STFU and let the guest talk.

That’s what bothers me the most about him.
Originally Posted by broomd
Hannity ain't perfect but he's doing more than you lot are on a day-by-day basis. His work helped give us Trump, cut the dude some slack.

You know what? You’re right about that. At least he’s one of the few on our side. I just wish he’d STFU from time to time and actually let his guests speak.
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by windridge

Agreed.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Hannity is a legend in his own mind. Just because he panders to our side, does that make him any less of a narcissistic jerk?
Jerry
Posted By: Henryseale Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Hannity is a legend in his own mind. Just because he panders to our side, does that make him any less of a narcissistic jerk?
Jerry

+1
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
I don’t listen to his blathering
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
I don't watch him but he's far more palatable than Bill O'Reilly. Mr heavy weapons was a real dumbschit.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Smart and Hannity are two words that should never be in the same sentence.

His heart is in the right spot and he is instinctively right about most things, but he is just a blathering idiot. He is the worst interviewer on TV and never lets his guest talk. I can’t count how many times one of his guests is about to say something really noteworthy only to be interrupted by Hannity as he goes off on a 30 second spiel and they never get back to what the guest was going to say.

Oh well, I guess he could always counter that he is smart enough to make a a schit ton of money.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Hannity was right on Obama from before his election. He has his own style as most people from New York do.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by broomd

You know what? You’re right about that. At least he’s one of the few on our side. I just wish he’d STFU from time to time and actually let his guests speak.

I agree on both counts. I'm glad he's out there and on our side. However, he has a knack for interrupting a guest at the crescendo of a very interesting and informative answer. It's quite infuriating.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Wannabe Rushbo. Never did like him or his "style".
Posted By: Raeford Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
I've noticed something lately the few times that I've watched show.
His guests are only on for about 2-3 minutes and are rarely carried over[commercials].
Too many guests per show and the few minutes they're on he talks over them.
I'd actually like to hear what 'some' of them have to say.
Posted By: hatari Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
On the other hand, the Left has done their best to silence him, to shame him with some scandal, and to get him off the air and have been unable to do so. By all accounts, his private life is pretty straight up and he really is the family man he claims to be.

He has his own style and schtick. I get fatigued from all the Boy Who Cried Wolf "indictments are coming", but I'm glad he is on the air. I can tune him in when I want and turn him off if I want, but he drives the Left crazy. He gets a +1 for that.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
He is on the right track, but his mouth wares me out. Tends to beat it to death. Lately I have been watching him on u-tube. I can get the message and watch his guests if I want to and fast forward during the rants.
Posted By: Fugawe Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
He might not be what we want but he's what we've got. In spite of his faults he is pretty effective at keeping democrats' knickers in a knot.
There aren't that many national voices out there on our side. We need him.
Posted By: BOWSINGER Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by MM879
Hannity was right on Obama from before his election. He has his own style as most people from New York do.

Hannity has been on Obama and the Left like a duck on a June bug. There are still many on FOX that do better interviews. Tucker and Laura are two of them.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
I profusely dislike Hannity's pre-memorized schtick and his talking over guests. But, he is on our side.

However, I much prefer Tucker to get a cleaner look at the truth, without the pre-recorded message in every segment.

Truth is, other than Tucker, I don't really watch much Faux any more.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hannity - 05/08/20
Originally Posted by JoeBob
. . . I can’t count how many times one of his guests is about to say something really noteworthy only to be interrupted by Hannity as he goes off on a 30 second spiel and they never get back to what the guest was going to say. . . .

This x 1000
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Hannity - 05/08/20

I keep it on for the group of 5 and Tucker. Pretty tough to watch the others altough Dana Perino is smoking hot.
Posted By: rlott Re: Hannity - 05/09/20
Hannity ballsack slathering aside, how many of you buy into:

"Vivamus Vel Libero Perit Americae"
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Hannity - 05/09/20
Hannity kept up the dim program of repeating it often enough to make people believe it, saying over and over and over again that if Trump wasnt elected and Hillary was that we and the US would be history.

He is a big reason Trump won. However, the Fire guys who are so smart and got the message early got tired of hearing it after the first time.

Well, get a clue, he wasnt talking to you brainiacs who had schiett figured out, so cut him some slack. He knew he was preaching to the choir, but he was also preaching to the congregation. Too bad so many brainiacs are too self absorbed to realize that.

His repeated pushing of the Switzer book, Clinton Cash kept the public informed enough to get congressional investigators involved. The Fire brainiacs werent smart enough to see that, being more concerned with being entertained by him.

Some are too stupid to see the forest for the trees.

Yep, hes sometimes boring and repetitious. There's a reason Trump appreciates him, but since hes not entertaining enough many on the Fire excoriate him.

Same with Ted Cruz. The Lord said to see if he is for or agin me. The Fire brainiacs require perfection, or they throw their conservatives into the Fire, and then stupidly wonder how the stupid Ds win so many elections.

Get a clue. They dont pillory their own.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Hannity - 05/09/20
I get it Doc. Its his style and personality that really grates on me. Maybe Im jaded after having listened to The Great One since his days in Sacratomato. Any way hope you doin good Doc.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Hannity - 05/09/20
Jag, all the O'Hannity bashing that goes on here on the fire, will never make it outside of the fire. No harm, no foul. Us brainiacs agree with O'Hannity, we just get tired of him and O'Reilly cutting off their guest, just at the moment they are saying something interesting and relative. It's as if he just loves to hear himself talk and wants to make sure everyone knows he is smarter than his guest.

The real problem with all these talk show hosts and TV personalities is we tend to compare them with El Rushbo, who is the perfect host. Just like we compare all the past Presidents and politicians to the Trumpster. There never will be another Rush and there never will be another Donald Trump.
Same to you, bro, but Hannitys crap grates on me much less than what I'd hear from Hillary. For that reason I cut him some slack. Hes talking to many not as smart as you and me.
I dont seem to notice that so much, OO, but I'll be the first to adimt, I wasn't the first out of the box. shocked

Hes the only one on TV who said he thought Trump would win if we got out and voted.

Hes the only one who said he thought the crooks would have to pay and be brought to justice, and said he was informed by his sources. There was something about him that his sources believed in.

Rush was not there.

Let's hold on a bit and see if he was right. If he is right, he had the biggest scoop of all.
Posted By: rlott Re: Hannity - 05/09/20

"Vivamus Vel Libero Perit Americae"
I lived 60 years hearing nothing but lying lieberal kumbaya BS from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN etc.

Hannity is a refreshing change of pace for me. I havent tired of seeing the layers of the onion peeled back and we are getting on towards the core, just as he said we would.

I never saw that before on TV. Yes, I get impatient, but I'm enjoying the movie.

Trump and the Mil Intel plan is good enough for me.

I have the popcorn.

© 24hourcampfire