-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On the other hand, the Left has done their best to silence him, to shame him with some scandal, and to get him off the air and have been unable to do so. By all accounts, his private life is pretty straight up and he really is the family man he claims to be.

He has his own style and schtick. I get fatigued from all the Boy Who Cried Wolf "indictments are coming", but I'm glad he is on the air. I can tune him in when I want and turn him off if I want, but he drives the Left crazy. He gets a +1 for that.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He is on the right track, but his mouth wares me out. Tends to beat it to death. Lately I have been watching him on u-tube. I can get the message and watch his guests if I want to and fast forward during the rants.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
He might not be what we want but he's what we've got. In spite of his faults he is pretty effective at keeping democrats' knickers in a knot.
There aren't that many national voices out there on our side. We need him.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MM879
Hannity was right on Obama from before his election. He has his own style as most people from New York do.

Hannity has been on Obama and the Left like a duck on a June bug. There are still many on FOX that do better interviews. Tucker and Laura are two of them.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I profusely dislike Hannity's pre-memorized schtick and his talking over guests. But, he is on our side.

However, I much prefer Tucker to get a cleaner look at the truth, without the pre-recorded message in every segment.

Truth is, other than Tucker, I don't really watch much Faux any more.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
. . . I can’t count how many times one of his guests is about to say something really noteworthy only to be interrupted by Hannity as he goes off on a 30 second spiel and they never get back to what the guest was going to say. . . .

This x 1000

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Morewood
I'm tired of his schtick. In this house the Fox channel gets turned (or shut off) when Hannity comes on.

I keep it on for the group of 5 and Tucker. Pretty tough to watch the others altough Dana Perino is smoking hot.

rlott Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hannity ballsack slathering aside, how many of you buy into:

"Vivamus Vel Libero Perit Americae"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Hannity kept up the dim program of repeating it often enough to make people believe it, saying over and over and over again that if Trump wasnt elected and Hillary was that we and the US would be history.

He is a big reason Trump won. However, the Fire guys who are so smart and got the message early got tired of hearing it after the first time.

Well, get a clue, he wasnt talking to you brainiacs who had schiett figured out, so cut him some slack. He knew he was preaching to the choir, but he was also preaching to the congregation. Too bad so many brainiacs are too self absorbed to realize that.

His repeated pushing of the Switzer book, Clinton Cash kept the public informed enough to get congressional investigators involved. The Fire brainiacs werent smart enough to see that, being more concerned with being entertained by him.

Some are too stupid to see the forest for the trees.

Yep, hes sometimes boring and repetitious. There's a reason Trump appreciates him, but since hes not entertaining enough many on the Fire excoriate him.

Same with Ted Cruz. The Lord said to see if he is for or agin me. The Fire brainiacs require perfection, or they throw their conservatives into the Fire, and then stupidly wonder how the stupid Ds win so many elections.

Get a clue. They dont pillory their own.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/08/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I get it Doc. Its his style and personality that really grates on me. Maybe Im jaded after having listened to The Great One since his days in Sacratomato. Any way hope you doin good Doc.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jag, all the O'Hannity bashing that goes on here on the fire, will never make it outside of the fire. No harm, no foul. Us brainiacs agree with O'Hannity, we just get tired of him and O'Reilly cutting off their guest, just at the moment they are saying something interesting and relative. It's as if he just loves to hear himself talk and wants to make sure everyone knows he is smarter than his guest.

The real problem with all these talk show hosts and TV personalities is we tend to compare them with El Rushbo, who is the perfect host. Just like we compare all the past Presidents and politicians to the Trumpster. There never will be another Rush and there never will be another Donald Trump.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Same to you, bro, but Hannitys crap grates on me much less than what I'd hear from Hillary. For that reason I cut him some slack. Hes talking to many not as smart as you and me.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont seem to notice that so much, OO, but I'll be the first to adimt, I wasn't the first out of the box. shocked

Hes the only one on TV who said he thought Trump would win if we got out and voted.

Hes the only one who said he thought the crooks would have to pay and be brought to justice, and said he was informed by his sources. There was something about him that his sources believed in.

Rush was not there.

Let's hold on a bit and see if he was right. If he is right, he had the biggest scoop of all.

I Dindo Nuffin
rlott Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

"Vivamus Vel Libero Perit Americae"

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I lived 60 years hearing nothing but lying lieberal kumbaya BS from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN etc.

Hannity is a refreshing change of pace for me. I havent tired of seeing the layers of the onion peeled back and we are getting on towards the core, just as he said we would.

I never saw that before on TV. Yes, I get impatient, but I'm enjoying the movie.

Trump and the Mil Intel plan is good enough for me.

I have the popcorn.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/08/20.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,472
Posts18,471,452
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.