Home
Begin with a stir crazy nation after 2 months of lock down.
Add 32 Million unemployed on top of the usual members of the public dole.
Stir in a couple of questionable high profile black death just as the weather turns warm.

I wonder how this summer's going to turn out?
The smell of smoldering businesses in the morning?

Protests/Riots already starting:
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...rge-floyds-deadly-encounter-with-police/

Calls for blacks to "strike back"?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ice-cube-reacts-death-george-floyd

Where does this lead?
SOSDD
There's looting and tear gas already, and it's not even dark yet. Lock and load! It's going to be a rough night!
Rooftop Koreans
The nation is suffering from the onset of cabin fever. Especially in the democrap Marxist schittholes.

Any excuse is going to be good enough.
Good a time as any. This country needs a wake up call.
We've allowed our liberty and freedom to be trampled into the ground. No better than sheep these last few months. Time for a reset.
Unemployment would not affect most of the scum that would riot. They be welfare scum. Ed k
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Stir in a couple of questionable high profile black death just as the weather turns warm.

Where does this lead?

A good and serious question. Who knows what the answer is. If there are riots, that will not help Trump.
This falls right in line with a recent home school session.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If someone was going to riot, the "knee in the neck" murder of man face down and cuffed behind his back is darn sure a good enough reason.

Firing him was BS. He should have been arrested and held without bond.
awwww,...it's just some more of that schitt that happens in states that voted for Hillary.

Let it happen.
Now consider all the liberal communities requiring face coverings.

How would you like to work at the local corner Stop-and-Rob?
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
If someone was going to riot, the "knee in the neck" murder of man face down and cuffed behind his back is darn sure a good enough reason.

Problem is (as was pointed out to me by DeFlave) they need to know cause of death before they can call it murder. The guy was having a medical crisis when they got there. Also, we need to know the law of Minnesota on causation. Anyone?
When you get right down to it, America is two countries.

Minnesota is part of the other country.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Problem is (as was pointed out to me by DeFlave) they need to know cause of death before they can call it murder. The guy was having a medical crisis when they got there. Also, we need to know the law of Minnesota on causation. Anyone?

Procedurally, or course, Dave's right. At this point there's too many unknowns to start throwing around charges.

However, as someone else noted, regardless of the autopsy results, they will be an excuse to riot.

If the result is homicide, "those cops murdered him, let's burn this place down",

if it come back as not murder, "It's a cover up, let's burn this place down".

The bigger problem is that if that murderous cop is not arrested and AT LEAST tried in court a lot of this country will burn. The tribe in the hood is not going to believe any amount of investigations, forensic reports, or other. The video of a white cop with knee in the neck of a face down, cuffed behind the back black man for 5-minutes while the black man died is all they will see or hear.

The bigger problem is that if that murderous cop is not arrested and AT LEAST tried in court a lot of this country will burn.

I don't think so.

The bigger problem is that if that murderous cop is not arrested and AT LEAST tried in court a lot of this country will burn. The tribe in the hood is not going to believe any amount of investigations, forensic reports, or other. The video of a white cop with knee in the neck of a face down, cuffed behind the back black man for 5-minutes while the black man died is all they will see or hear.

And if they are acquitted?

I seem to remember a little kerfuffle in 1992 that required the 7th ID to resolve.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The bigger problem is that if that murderous cop is not arrested and AT LEAST tried in court a lot of this country will burn.

I don't think so.

ya me either. schitholes will burn and nobody will give a schit as usual.
You need two opposing sides to have a powder keg.

Ain’t gonna happen in Minneapolis.
Place is turning into a schitt storm....
Vast majority of protestors seem to look like millennials.
Wonder how many have jobs.

COD no matter what it is.
Is gonna ignite this schitt even more.

See what I mean?
Originally Posted by renegade50

If anybody wants to see why, the 3rd episode of "Grant" is just starting.

Do you honestly believe that were the cop arrested and charged with murder one that it would prevent even one minute of burning and looting ?

Do you fuggin believe that ?
Speak up.
"You loot- - - - -We Shoot"! Demonstrate all they want, but if a few of those people with big screen TV's got dropped in their tracks, I'll bet the looting would stop pretty quickly. There's bound to be a rooftop or three with a good view of that Target store they're trashing. Fish in a barrel!
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
"You loot- - - - -We Shoot"! Demonstrate all they want, but if a few of those people with big screen TV's got dropped in their tracks, I'll bet the looting would stop pretty quickly. There's bound to be a rooftop or three with a good view of that Target store they're trashing. Fish in a barrel!

Iirc, most insurance doesn’t cover damages for riots or insurrections.

Folks in Ferguson, Missouri are still out of pocket.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln

This coming from the same guy that proposed the cop making the arrest should have been shot on site.

Lmao.
No early release from the graveyard for a crook- - - -not even the ones wearing badges.
POS Rapper “Ice Cube” trying to help start it.

Sounds like he’s suggesting going after Cops.

Maybe he’ll go first. 😜

Ice Cube reacts to death of George Floyd: ‘How long ... before we strike back?'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Cops in most all large liberal cities will simply begin to just stand down then show up and write the report.

Just like in Baltimore .
Originally Posted by deflave
You need two opposing sides to have a powder keg.

Ain’t gonna happen in Minneapolis.

This ^^^^^^^

Overall, the blacks have it made with lots of .guv money & bennies; maybe some minor lcalized rumblings, but nothing really big-time.

The spark, if it ever comes, will be the massive voter fraud, if vote-by-mail for federal elections is ever allowed to happen.

It's the ultimate goal right now of the Demons as that's really the only chance they can hold the HoR, win the Senate & the WH.

Were all that to happen, I would expect an eruption, nothing really much before that.

MM

Yep........
When you get right down to it, America is two countries.

Minnesota is part of the other country.

Well, they are part somolian and norwegian.

TRUTH
Looks like the evidence on tape weighs heavy against the officer for sure. Maybe more to it, maybe not. The guy still deserves due process... just like the criminals who do just as bad or worse!

How is looting or mass destruction of public property justified? It's not. Only in the eyes of those who have zero respect for the law in general and those given the authority enforce the law on the streets. Bad eggs in all groups; let the system run it's course. It is too early for this kind of response. These people want anarchy to carry out their agenda, we are presently seeing it live! Sadly, America is ready for a purge whether we want to be a part of it or not. We will go down one path or the other and it is not a question of if, but when?

If Trump is re-elected, the same result is likely and probably violent. If he is not and we elect elect an ultra liberal wacko, we will continue to follow the other path, likely quietly for awhile, but violence will still come and likely brought about by the same people when their Camelot never comes.

Minnesota, talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde... sad.
If Prince/Purple badness was alive.
He would be the voice of reason.
Pancakes for everyone.

Originally Posted by lundtroller
Looks like the evidence on tape weighs heavy against the officer for sure. Maybe more to it, maybe not. The guy still deserves due process... just like the criminals who do just as bad or worse!

How is looting or mass destruction of public property justified? It's not. Only in the eyes of those who have zero respect for the law in general and those given the authority enforce the law on the streets. Bad eggs in all groups; let the system run it's course. It is too early for this kind of response. These people want anarchy to carry out their agenda, we are presently seeing it live! Sadly, America is ready for a purge whether we want to be a part of it or not. We will go down one path or the other and it is not a question of if, but when?

If Trump is re-elected, the same result is likely and probably violent. If he is not and we elect elect an ultra liberal wacko, we will continue to follow the other path, likely quietly for awhile, but violence will still come and likely brought about by the same people when their Camelot never comes.

Those at the bottom of the deck are always looking for an opportunity to reshuffle it, hoping they will land further up.
Groids don’t need an excuse to loot & riot. Free boos, TV’s and Air Jordan’s will get them started. 😜
"Cell phone video posted on Twitter showed Joe Biden looting at Target in the Little Girls Underwear department...."
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"Cell phone video posted on Twitter showed Joe Biden looting at Target in the Little Girls Underwear department...."

So that's why I got a cell phone Amber Alert.
Looks like it's time to replace the Mossberg 5.56 with the FN15 5.56. I feel we have nothing to worry about around here, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I couldn't handle someone looting our businesses.
Just like in Obama's Eight Year Dictatorship - the fun and games will run all night and die down about sunrise. At ease....
"If you're not rioting, you ain't black!"

- I'm Joe Biden and I approved of this message....
Looking at some of the footage it appears there's still a healthy portion of dumb ass white people mixed in with the protests and riots.

When they start having their hands bounced off of concrete I'll tune in.
I remember the white gal marching in the Ferguson Riots when some groid ran up and snatched her IPhone.

I laughed my ass off.
Looking at some of the footage it appears there's still a healthy portion of dumb ass white people mixed in with the protests and riots.

When they start having their hands bounced off of concrete I'll tune in.

A lot of those white people have a boner thinking this is going to start some great war on the government.
Yawn...
1970 or there abouts, East Texas. Two years since the high school was integrated and things were tense. The downtown merchant's association had plans to defend downtown businesses when The Revolution came. They're all dead now or they would still be waiting.
Minnesoduh blacks seem to be as adept at rioting as they are at football.

Fuggin' losers.
And you would know this how there deacon ?
Originally Posted by gunswizard
And you would know this how there deacon ?

Hey gunwizard!

How's the gunsmith business? Been staying busy?
From FOX:

“Video of the protest showed a line of police slowly backing away from a Minneapolis intersection as protesters continued to move forward, carrying signs and chanting “I can’t breathe.”

“Loud bangs can be heard periodically throughout the live shot. The ground was littered with bottles that Tobin said protesters had hurled at police.”

Minneapolis protests get heated, looting reported as George Floyd death sparks new outcry

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-protests-looting-george-floyd-death

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
And this:

“The police on the ground, carrying their bicycles like shields along with Tasers, pepper spray and tear gas, received cover from a garrison of officers on the nearby rooftop of the department’s 3rd Precinct, armed with tear gas launchers.”

Bicycles as SHIELDS ? WTF ???

They ought to bring in some of those Horse Back Patrols like New Orleans uses for Mardi Gras.

They’ll Fuqking run over your ass! 🤠
Commietown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frey

Surprised he’s not a Somolian.

Procedurally, or course, Dave's right. At this point there's too many unknowns to start throwing around charges.

However, as someone else noted, regardless of the autopsy results, they will be an excuse to riot.

If the result is homicide, "those cops murdered him, let's burn this place down",

And the mayor should never, ever have demanded a murder prosecution. Doesn't the actual cause of death matter---at all?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
From FOX:

“Video of the protest showed a line of police slowly backing away from a Minneapolis intersection as protesters continued to move forward, carrying signs and chanting “I can’t breathe.”

“Loud bangs can be heard periodically throughout the live shot. The ground was littered with bottles that Tobin said protesters had hurled at police.”

Minneapolis protests get heated, looting reported as George Floyd death sparks new outcry

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-protests-looting-george-floyd-death

The Minnesota Wild of riots.

Lame.
And this:

“The police on the ground, carrying their bicycles like shields along with Tasers, pepper spray and tear gas, received cover from a garrison of officers on the nearby rooftop of the department’s 3rd Precinct, armed with tear gas launchers.”

They ought to bring in some of those Horse Back Patrols like New Orleans uses for Mardi Gras.

It's a technique used for crowd control and it's quite effective.

Not as effective as horses, but nothing is.

And the mayor should never, ever have demanded a murder prosecution. Doesn't the actual cause of death matter---at all?

No, not when you are a telephone jack inspector.
All the cops should just resign. Let the Hillary voters fend for themselves.
Whomever said SSDD is correct...I’ll also add NBN to it as well as FTP
Who is George Floyd?
All the cops should just resign. Let the Hillary voters fend for themselves.

Can’t imagine being a cop there. Time for all to find work elsewhere. Hasbeen
Zero fuqks given.
Today in the news:

Two white men were delayed by weather from being flown to the space station in a rocket built by a white man.

Blacks riot in Minneapolis.
Today in the news:

Two white men were delayed by weather from being flown to the space station in a rocket built by a white man.

Blacks riot in Minneapolis.

Ouch!

Probably yor most pointed post of all time B!

You gotta be kidding. There is no "problem" to figure out, other than the glaring, overwhelming need to retrain this country's police force.
Obama's kids and trained for 8 years.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-citizens-guard-stores-amid-looting-in-minneapolis-report

Hard to cut and paste.... armed men guarding business quote "Before there were cops, there were Americans..."... sure does sound like a powder keg.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-citizens-guard-stores-amid-looting-in-minneapolis-report

Hard to cut and paste.... armed men guarding business quote "Before there were cops, there were Americans..."... sure does sound like a powder keg.

Whose gotta Zippo?
It isn't just Koreans on roof tops willing to protect a business..... sounds real ugly there tonight.
There is a comment at the above story saying that the National Guard is being called in now...
https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/lak...neapolis-may-riots-george-floyd/5743072/

After seeing that video there's plenty of probable cause to arrest and hold him for murder. They don't have to prove murder to arrest and hold someone, only have probable cause and there's that in spades. If it turns out his death was due to an ongoing medical crisis then they can turn the cop loose later.

Isn't that how it would work for any other citizen?
We ain't played cowboys and protesters yet.

A man was killed, I'm going to gt my free stuff.........

No matter what the cause of death is revealed to be, that video is very damning, and the blacks are pissed. They’re not gonna care with the coroner says!
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Looks like it's time to replace the Mossberg 5.56 with the FN15 5.56. I feel we have nothing to worry about around here, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. I couldn't handle someone looting our businesses.

Any excuse to but a new gun?

Sounds good to me.

Where does this lead?

From the outside looking in:

If I did not know better I would suspect that someone somewhere is doing their level best to start a civil war.

Read closer in there: Mayor of Minneapolis
Frey announced his candidacy for mayor of Minneapolis on January 3, 2017,[20] and won the November 7 election.[4][3] He was sworn into office on January 2, 2018.[5]

Frey is Minneapolis's second Jewish mayor, and its second-youngest after Al Hofstede, who was 34 when he was elected mayor in 1973.[21] He campaigned on a platform of increasing support for affordable housing and improving police-community relations.

Frey rolled out reforms to the Minneapolis Police Department’s body camera policy in April 2018. The changes tied non-compliance to stricter disciplinary consequences for the first time. Following the changes, officer compliance with the body camera policy reached record highs.[22]

Watts.......... mid-'60s... Comin' .......
Originally Posted by Redneck

Another one of those sterling 24hr predictions.
"Some people did something..."
82nd Airborne troops with fixed bayonets can give pause to abusive altered thinking!!
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

You sound like the mayor of Minneapolis.

Reassess.

Covid
Right now every cracker in the US is in danger of assault by blacks in their community.

What's new.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Right now every cracker in the US is in danger of assault by blacks in their community.

What's new.

You might want to watch some of the footage from Minneapolis.

You sound like the mayor of Minneapolis.

Reassess.

I reassessed it and nothing’s changed, that cop should be in jail. There’s no amount of spin you can put on the situation after watching that video. A guy handcuffed behind his back face down on the pavement being slowly choked to death by the guys knee on his neck kind of blows out of the water the old “he was resisting arrest & I’m a cop so you’ve gotta believe me” line.
That’s fine.

If you want to sound like an idiot, go right ahead.
Are you incapable of distinguishing right from wrong?
One would have hoped the LE community, especially in places like the twin cities , would be striving to be less aggressive. One would think! I should not be surprised by it all , I spose, as it is a very crucial election year with a plethora of disturbing coincidences stacking up. I am sure Whoopi will be weighing in here soon and all will make sense!
Do you still believe this?

Do you assume Joe-working-stiff will approve of the threat to innocent life and property?

They may have originally carried the high ground.....possibly even with peaceful protests.

Now, not so much. They’ve exposed themselves. Free stuff for the taking.....demanding no accountability for their barbaric/destructive actions.

If there are riots, that will not help Trump.

Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

No matter what the cause of death is revealed to be, that video is very damning, and the blacks are pissed. They’re not gonna care with the coroner says!

I hear ya’ll had a little protesting down there in Memphis last night.
You fellas need to step back and have a beer or two. There be a bucket load of facts regarding this case that have not been released. Speculate all you want, it's a free country and all that, then you can look as silly as CBS et al.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You fellas need to step back and have a beer or two. There be a bucket load of facts regarding this case that have not been released. Speculate all you want, it's a free country and all that, then you can look as silly as CBS et al.

You’ve got many here at The Campfire that are just like the blacks and politicians that they criticize and make fun of.

Fug the facts, let’s pitch a bitch and do it rat now.
Wake me up when they start shooting knee grows.
The new videos don’t do much for the officers case.
(rhetorical statement). There are myriad accounts where a black man (or a bunch of them) killed white people "just because" they were white. Matter of fact, I sat in on a jury in Miami years ago where one of the accusers stated just as much; So why is it white people don't start looting and rioting every time it happens? Perhaps one of our resident "progressives" can explain...I was also in Miami for the McDuffy Riots. Same sheit, different day....
This is a Novel Riot. We haven't seen this before and have no defense against it. It will likely go exponential. Maybe 2.8-7.3 million deaths? I won't even hazard a guess on the Air Jordon stock lost. Can you buy shopping bricks on Amazon?
Furgeson part Duh---

No.

I can also spot an uninformed and idiotic opinion when I see one.

Yours and the mayor of Minneapolis are two prime examples.
Originally Posted by kingston

Is there another new one?
Yes
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Do you assume Joe-working-stiff will approve of the threat to innocent life and property?

They may have originally carried the high ground.....possibly even with peaceful protests.

Now, not so much. They’ve exposed themselves. Free stuff for the taking.....demanding no accountability for their barbaric/destructive actions.

Mike,

In this state, that exactly the line we draw. Protests are fine, until the first windows broken, then the tear gas comes out and the streets get cleared.
And this:

Horses may indeed be effective but Napoleon showed the world that nothing discourages a riot quite like a “whiff of grapeshot” when he ordered Murat to fire 40 cannons loaded with grapeshot into a crowd marching on the Tuileries to overthrow the National Convention in 1795.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

You’ve got many here at The Campfire that are just like the blacks and politicians that they criticize and make fun of.

Really? I doubt any Campfire member is out there demonstrating against the police, or throwing bottles at them. Folks here are simply commenting on events as they unfold, and the opinions expressed here are as diverse (!) as the people expressing them.
Groids don’t need an excuse to loot & riot. Free boos, TV’s and Air Jordan’s will get them started. 😜

Hell, why should they? Ever see anyone really try to stop it anymore?
Originally Posted by billhilly
And this:

Horses may indeed be effective but Napoleon showed the world that nothing discourages a riot quite like a “whiff of grapeshot” when he ordered Murat to fire 40 cannons loaded with grapeshot into a crowd marching on the Tuileries to overthrow the National Convention in 1795.

If that's the sort of crowd control you like, vote Democrat.

But don't expect them to do it to their own.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

Really? I doubt any Campfire member is out there demonstrating against the police, or throwing bottles at them. Folks here are simply commenting on events as they unfold, and the opinions expressed here are as diverse (!) as the people expressing them.

Bullscchitt.

More than “opinions “ expressed here which you obviously missed?

Many here have expressed “case closed “.

Did you miss these ?
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Hell, why should they? Ever see anyone really try to stop it anymore?

Ferguson was a classic. This current one will be another.
Are the officers standing around watching this take place any less culpable than the officer with his knee in the guy's throat?
Got nothing against protests but when they start tearing up someone else's property they need to be shot.

No quarter for color just shoot them.

Don't really care who's neighborhood they are in just shoot the looters.
Originally Posted by kingston

Is there another new one?

need the video of him being put in the unit.

What's new.

And almost on cue, the racist "Christian" pretender rears his ugly head....

What's new.

And almost on cue, the racist "Christian" pretender rears his ugly head....

Lots of black folks in Salmon, Idaho, we can ‘assume ‘, eh ?

Educate us Mr. SJW.
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Redneck

Another one of those sterling 24hr predictions.

Here's another sterling 24hr prediction..... you will suck another cocck before the end of the week.

Clyde

No.

There’s one idiotic opinion between us and it’s not mine.

You’re trying to defend the indefensible, pull your head out of your ass. I’m as hard on welfare mooching blacks as anyone here, I grew up in the middle of them and know full well how they are. I can put that aside and call a spade a spade though.

There is NOTHING that justifies what was done. It doesn’t matter what he did before the cop put his knee on his neck, he was handcuffed and fully subdued. Fights over then. It doesn’t matter if he spat on them, called their mother a whore, or anything else. The cops job is to deliver him into custody and let the court system sort it out. That’s it. Keep giving these criminal thugs a pass because they wear a badge and it’s going to escalate out of control. If that had been done by a US soldier in the Middle East to a captured enemy he would go before a court martial for war crimes.

Does that mean I think these riots are justified? Hell no! But anyone that didn’t think this would happen in a situation like this is a fool.
Expect the Ferguson effect to be implemented in Minneapolis.

Bullscchitt.

Did you miss these ?

"Case closed" is an opinion; not necessarily a sound one, but an opinion nevertheless. And no one here is rioting or looting.

No.

You’re trying to defend the indefensible, pull your head out of your ass. I’m as hard on welfare mooching blacks as anyone here, I grew up in the middle of them and know full well how they are. I can put that aside and call a spade a spade though.

There is NOTHING that justifies what was done. It doesn’t matter what he did before the cop put his knee on his neck, he was handcuffed and fully subdued. Fights over then. It doesn’t matter if he spat on them, called their mother a whore, or anything else. The cops job is to deliver him into custody and let the court system sort it out. That’s it. Keep giving these criminal thugs a pass because they wear a badge and it’s going to escalate out of control. If that had been done by a US soldier in the Middle East to a captured enemy he would go before a court martial for war crimes.

Does that mean I think these riots are justified? Hell no! But anyone that didn’t think this would happen in a situation like this is a fool.

Enjoy your emotions.

No.

Enjoy your emotions.

Enjoy having your head up your ass
OK, Karen.

Bullscchitt.

Did you miss these ?

"Case closed" is an opinion; not necessarily a sound one, but an opinion nevertheless. And no one here is rioting or looting.

Fair enough.

Question for you:

Would you want these “case closed opinion types “ sitting on a jury for a trial that you were under charges for ?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Are the officers standing around watching this take place any less culpable than the officer with his knee in the guy's throat?

Not if the kneeler out ranked them or was senior to them.

No.

I'm not going to defend either side or get into insults over this, as I haven't seen enough to comment on it really either way. But, do you really think that once cuffs go on, that's the end of it? Fight's over as you said? No control techniques afforded to an officer? Which would is better, 4 officers subduing a violent subject with control techniques or a single officer delivering blows with a baton or strikes with his hands/elbows/knees whatever?
Yesterday we were in Tucson amd stopped for lunch at a well known chicken take out joint. There were two of us in the lobby waiting for our orders, a black woman and me. We both got our orders about the same time. I let her approach the door ahead of me and tried to push it open for her. She opened the door and said go ahead, I have the door. I thanked her. She thanked me and we both went on about our business. No rioting took place. FWIW.

You make a valid point I hadn’t considered. Thanks.
This already has been proven, two of the cops were essentially rookies.
I'm not convinced that the cops wanted to kill the black guy, but they did.
Looks like the kneeling cop has an Asian wife, and at least two of the other involved officers are Asian.

I wonder how that will play into the race issue?

Paul

Bullscchitt.

Did you miss these ?

Fair enough.

Question for you:

Would you want these “case closed opinion types “ sitting on a jury for a trial that you were under charges for ?

No; nor would I want any of those in the streets of Minneapolis or LA on my jury. You would probably be OK. grin
Miranda ushered in new forms of professional policing. Videos like this can and should have the same outcome. The video may not be conclusive, but the universal disgust should be. These officers will face a jury made up of people like the ones expressing outrage in this forum. Time for change.
The cop needs to go to the county jail and see how long he lasts, let the people have their way... it would settle things down and justice would be done without a bunch of cost and protracted BS..
Originally Posted by johnn
The cop needs to go to the county jail and see how long he lasts, let the people have their way... it would settle things down and justice would be done without a bunch of cost and protracted BS..

Check out Mr. Law and Order.

LOL
Originally Posted by Paul39
Looks like the kneeling cop has an Asian wife, and at least two of the other involved officers are Asian.

Paul

It won't matter. In the game of race baiting, Asian's are effectively white.

These ideas make you no better than the worst among us , we as civilized society that live our lives under a set of rules and laws that govern all of us equally.

You idea makes no less sense than the looters burning down other peoples livelihoods ! Revenge is a more up front and personal way of dealing with the person that wrongs you , although illegal it is understandable in some cases.
Originally Posted by jimy

These ideas make you no better than the worst among us , we as civilized society that live our lives under a set of rules and laws that govern all of us equally.

You idea makes no less sense than the looters burning down other peoples livelihoods ! Revenge is a more up front and personal way of dealing with the person that wrongs you , although illegal it is understandable in some cases.

Call BS, its evident what the fug happened, if he wasn't a cop he would go to jail...... and you have a problem with that?
I notice a lot of you morons keep saying “if he wasn’t a cop.”

Is your comprehension of our laws really that low?

Apparently, please enlighten me what i am missing?

This says it all , we are all supposed to be equals , you don't believe that charges will be filed if the autopsy shows that the cop killed him ?
Originally Posted by Paul39

Paul

The Asians will get the short end of the stick.
Jimy,

You are not thinking.

Think.

A lot.

This says it all , we are all supposed to be equals , you don't believe that charges will be filed if the autopsy shows that the cop killed him ?

Charges may be filed, still he belongs in jail, look at the damage that has been done because he was unable, untrained and unqualified to be a professional... what recourse do these people have but to protest and riot... I am not saying what they are doing is OK....but damn... it caused a lot of problems for a moments indiscretion and decision to cause undue pain and suffering to a already subdued person.... He may not have intended to murder him, but what was done was unnecessary..... jail the fugger....and let it end..

A lot.

As I suspected...... no answers here...

Do you really think "I was just following orders" is a valid defense or are you just being sarcastic?
Originally Posted by nighthawk

Do you really think "I was just following orders" is a valid defense or are you just being sarcastic?

I can see that being a reason why the other cops stood there inactive.

A lot.

I’m just letting you know that you sound like an idiot.

It’s up to you to self-correct.
Trump only lost St Paul to Hillary by 1.5%. Maybe the 'boos will march down there and burn enough stuff down to change that 1.5%'s mind in time for the next election.

A lot.

I’m just letting you know that you sound like an idiot.

It’s up to you to self-correct.

Probably not the first time and likely not the last, however you referenced "A LAW" .... and what law would that be....?

Bullscchitt.

Did you miss these ?

Fair enough.

Question for you:

No; nor would I want any of those in the streets of Minneapolis or LA on my jury. You would probably be OK. grin

You made me laugh out loud.

Agree !

Jimy we are not equal, e.g., you don’t pack a gun and a badge to work with you.

Because we are a nation of laws, “Law Enforcement “ has precedent over regular citizenry. Fact.

There’s no doubt that arrests might well be forthcoming pending the autopsy report. If so, the officer(s) will make bail and have their day in court and with the appeals process if found guilty.

Surely you understand these things ?
Originally Posted by nighthawk

I guess we’ll see, won’t we ?

It’s truly ashamed that you weren’t around on the Germans’ side during the holocaust. It would have never happened with your righteous presence, I’m quite sure.

Probably not the first time and likely not the last, however you referenced "A LAW" .... and what law would that be....?

I don't think your problems can be solved via a forum.

Go watch "Let it Fall" on NetFlix.

If the light bulb comes on, you're welcome. If it doesn't, you'll be in the same place you started.

Jimy we are not equal, e.g., you don’t pack a gun and a badge to work with you.

Because we are a nation of laws, “Law Enforcement “ has precedent over regular citizenry. Fact.

There’s no doubt that arrests might well be forthcoming pending the autopsy report. If so, the officer(s) will make bail and have their day in court and with the appeals process if found guilty.

Surely you understand these things ?

Old Toot has lit the path.

If you can't figure it out past this, you're a dumb fugk.

If the light bulb comes on, you're welcome. If it doesn't, you'll be in the same place you started.

OK, your advice is go watch a movie to explain the law you refer to... good way to deflect..... The cop killed him sure as [bleep], maybe didn't plan on it, but he was so in-control of this bad ass MF and enjoying every minute of it......We dont need them, dont waste time, stop the riots, incarcerate his azz.... anxiously awaiting enlightenment... OH, yeah, go watch TV... fuggin A
Agree with that 100%.

Riots or threats should not be allowed, especially in any attempt at rushing the legal process.

Like anything else, if it’s tolerated, expect much more.

Based on black on black crime statistics.....suspect many looters likely don’t care any for the victim anyway.

Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER

Mike,

In this state, that exactly the line we draw. Protests are fine, until the first windows broken, then the tear gas comes out and the streets get cleared.

OK, your advice is go watch a movie to explain the law you refer to... good way to deflect..... The cop killed him sure as [bleep], maybe didn't plan on it, but he was so in-control of this bad ass MF and enjoying every minute of it......We dont need them, dont waste time, stop the riots, incarcerate his azz.... anxiously awaiting enlightenment... OH, yeah, go watch TV... fuggin A

It's official.

You're a dumb fugk.

Go stand next to the mayor of Minneapolis.
BLM bustin a move over in Los Angeles.

Scchitt be happenin, y’all.

Any bets on the next locale from the brain trust ?
I of course didn't read the whole thread so this might have been covered...

The last time a white man was accidentally/intentionally killed by cops....do we remember his name?

Do any of you remember going out rioting?
BLM bustin a move over in Los Angeles.

Scchitt be happenin, y’all.

I’ll lay money on Chicago next. Soon as the drunk fuggers wake up.

It's official.

You're a dumb fugk.

Go stand next to the mayor of Minneapolis.

OK, now yer name calling, good on ya...... with all due respect you called me out..... and yet refuse to back up what you said..... ? Thinking you can go fug yer-self
[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]
Originally Posted by ingwe
I of course didn't read the whole thread so this might have been covered...
The last time a white man was accidentally/intentionally killed by cops....do we remember his name?
Do any of you remember going out rioting?
I remember an unarmed white kid named Dillon Taylor who was shot down by a black Salt Lake City cop without apparent just cause but I never heard the outcome.
Originally Posted by ERK
Unemployment would not affect most of the scum that would riot. They be welfare scum. Ed k

Sucking at the teat of LBJ's Great society. Is the word "work" or "job" really in their vocabulary ??
kwg

OK, now yer name calling, good on ya...... with all due respect you called me out..... and yet refuse to back up what you said..... ? Thinking you can go fug yer-self

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

Where does this lead?
....................Firing those 4 officers was a good start. Now they need to be charged and indicted asap and then fully prosecuted. They are a disgrace for putting Floyd through that leading to his death. Completely uncalled for. The man was cuffed.......The sooner they are charged, the sooner things will cool down in Minneapolis.

I personally know quite a few LEOs and have talked with most of them about this incident......They are PISSED!

BLM event scheduled for the capital building in Denver tonight. 3K expected.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Where does this lead?
....................Firing those 4 officers was a good start. Now they need to be charged and indicted asap and then fully prosecuted. They are a disgrace for putting Floyd through that leading to his death. Completely uncalled for. The man was cuffed.......The sooner they are charged, the sooner things will cool down in Minneapolis.

I personally know quite a few LEOs and have talked with most of them about this incident......They are PISSED!

Squeeze, it doesn’t matter what is done or how fast things are done in this case. The rioters will continue until they’re sated and just get tired of doing what they do.

You do remember Ferguson ? Remember how long that went on ?

Ask your LEO friends what they think about that next time y’all get together. I’d be interested to hear what they say.

Peaceful, I’m sure.

If not, we’ll see about what you said earlier regarding low tolerance for rioters and looters there in Colorado.

Hoping that doesn’t happen, Sniper.

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

Glad you see the light, sweetlips....!

Where does this lead?

Squeeze, it doesn’t matter what is done or how fast things are done in this case. The rioters will continue until they’re sated and just get tired of doing what they do.

You do remember Ferguson ? Remember how long that went on ?

Ask your LEO friends what they think about that next time y’all get together. I’d be interested to hear what they say.
............Some will continue to riot or cause havoc in some fashion while some will not...Already has been a topic of discussion.....It is also time for the city of Minneapolis to step up with some leadership and stop the rioting, letting any potential rioters know that rioting will not be tolerated WHILE waiting for justice.....You know as well as I do that many of those rioting are simply looking for an excuse to riot and then exploit the situation. That is what happened in Ferguson Mo.

The sooner charges are brought, the sooner it will cool down to whatever the degree.
Fully prosecuted? No trial now because you saw a snippet of video on the news?

Where does this lead?

Trump only lost St Paul to Hillary by 1.5%. Maybe the 'boos will march down there and burn enough stuff down to change that 1.5%'s mind in time for the next election.

Looks like they made it to St Paul.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
I remember the shoot on sight order in 68 in Chicago. Pretty much stopped stuff real quick. I also remember the highway through Milwaukee being closed too, block off by the National Guard.

BLM my ass.

Aren't you the stat man, sniper?

Stats on how many "black lives that mattered" have been offed by Planned Parenthood this year versus the cops; hell, throw the COVID numbers in there too, for shiggles.
But we are all supposed to care...

There's no pandemic, there's no "crisis" as great as what the media creates and these people avoiding mirrors makes glaringly obvious.

I flat ass don't give a phugg, and the numbers with similar sentiments are growing.

John,

It's good advise.
After just finishing it myself, I would recommend the same for you. I recommend the same for all the haters, the Cop Haters, the Black Haters, the Politician haters, this brings a lot of different perspectives to the table in a very even, balanced way.

It's one of the most balanced presentations of such a complex subject I've seen in a long time

Director John Ridley did a great job.
Originally Posted by HawkI

BLM my ass.

Stats on how many "black lives that mattered" have been offed by Planned Parenthood this year versus the cops; hell, throw the COVID numbers in there too, for shiggles.

There's no pandemic, there's no "crisis" as great as what the media creates and these people avoiding mirrors makes glaringly obvious.

I flat ass don't give a phugg, and the numbers with similar sentiments are growing.

Good Evening Hawk,

I just gave a report on what's expected locally.

Based on the footage I saw of tonight's crowd, at least 1,000 showed up. All the signs looked home made, the professional agitators are not in full force here as of yet.
Originally Posted by lundtroller

What due process, or presumption of innocence did the black guy who was killed while handcuffed get?
Originally Posted by HawkI

BLM my ass.

Good Evening Hawk,

I just gave a report on what's expected locally.

Based on the footage I saw of tonight's crowd, at least 1,000 showed up. All the signs looked home made, the professional agitators are not in full force here as of yet.

Oops,

Someone broke a window, out came the tear gas. laugh

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

Johnn is definitely in running for the dumbest on here or he's just a pathological liar and dumb at the same time.

What’s it pay?
Originally Posted by kroo88

What’s it pay?

The city paid them.......In tear gas.

Protesters broke a window on the capital building last night. Police responded "with a cloud of tear gas" and completely cleared the streets.
Originally Posted by ribka

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

Johnn is definitely in running for the dumbest on here or he's just a pathological liar and dumb at the same time.

It's a tough call to decide who has exposed the most dumb fugks.

The Corona, Chauvin, or Trump.
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
I remember the shoot on sight order in 68 in Chicago. Pretty much stopped stuff real quick. I also remember the highway through Milwaukee being closed too, block off by the National Guard.

Dayomned right. The good old days.
© 24hourcampfire