Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
BLM bustin a move over in Los Angeles.

Scchitt be happenin, y’all.

Any bets on the next locale from the brain trust ?

I’ll lay money on Chicago next. Soon as the drunk fuggers wake up.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by johnn

OK, your advice is go watch a movie to explain the law you refer to... good way to deflect..... The cop killed him sure as [bleep], maybe didn't plan on it, but he was so in-control of this bad ass MF and enjoying every minute of it......We dont need them, dont waste time, stop the riots, incarcerate his azz.... anxiously awaiting enlightenment... OH, yeah, go watch TV... fuggin A

It's official.

You're a dumb fugk.

Go stand next to the mayor of Minneapolis.

OK, now yer name calling, good on ya...... with all due respect you called me out..... and yet refuse to back up what you said..... ? Thinking you can go fug yer-self

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.makeagif.com]

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
I of course didn't read the whole thread so this might have been covered...
The last time a white man was accidentally/intentionally killed by cops....do we remember his name?
Do any of you remember going out rioting?
I remember an unarmed white kid named Dillon Taylor who was shot down by a black Salt Lake City cop without apparent just cause but I never heard the outcome.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ERK
Unemployment would not affect most of the scum that would riot. They be welfare scum. Ed k

Sucking at the teat of LBJ's Great society. Is the word "work" or "job" really in their vocabulary ??
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

OK, now yer name calling, good on ya...... with all due respect you called me out..... and yet refuse to back up what you said..... ? Thinking you can go fug yer-self

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Begin with a stir crazy nation after 2 months of lock down.
Add 32 Million unemployed on top of the usual members of the public dole.
Stir in a couple of questionable high profile black death just as the weather turns warm.

I wonder how this summer's going to turn out?
The smell of smoldering businesses in the morning?

Protests/Riots already starting:
https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020...rge-floyds-deadly-encounter-with-police/

Calls for blacks to "strike back"?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ice-cube-reacts-death-george-floyd

Where does this lead?
....................Firing those 4 officers was a good start. Now they need to be charged and indicted asap and then fully prosecuted. They are a disgrace for putting Floyd through that leading to his death. Completely uncalled for. The man was cuffed.......The sooner they are charged, the sooner things will cool down in Minneapolis.

I personally know quite a few LEOs and have talked with most of them about this incident......They are PISSED!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A

BLM event scheduled for the capital building in Denver tonight. 3K expected.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Stir in a couple of questionable high profile black death just as the weather turns warm.

Where does this lead?
....................Firing those 4 officers was a good start. Now they need to be charged and indicted asap and then fully prosecuted. They are a disgrace for putting Floyd through that leading to his death. Completely uncalled for. The man was cuffed.......The sooner they are charged, the sooner things will cool down in Minneapolis.

I personally know quite a few LEOs and have talked with most of them about this incident......They are PISSED!

Squeeze, it doesn’t matter what is done or how fast things are done in this case. The rioters will continue until they’re sated and just get tired of doing what they do.

You do remember Ferguson ? Remember how long that went on ?

Ask your LEO friends what they think about that next time y’all get together. I’d be interested to hear what they say.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Peaceful, I’m sure.

If not, we’ll see about what you said earlier regarding low tolerance for rioters and looters there in Colorado.

Hoping that doesn’t happen, Sniper.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sure thing, dumb fugk.

Glad you see the light, sweetlips....!

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Where does this lead?

Squeeze, it doesn’t matter what is done or how fast things are done in this case. The rioters will continue until they’re sated and just get tired of doing what they do.

You do remember Ferguson ? Remember how long that went on ?

Ask your LEO friends what they think about that next time y’all get together. I’d be interested to hear what they say.
............Some will continue to riot or cause havoc in some fashion while some will not...Already has been a topic of discussion.....It is also time for the city of Minneapolis to step up with some leadership and stop the rioting, letting any potential rioters know that rioting will not be tolerated WHILE waiting for justice.....You know as well as I do that many of those rioting are simply looking for an excuse to riot and then exploit the situation. That is what happened in Ferguson Mo.

The sooner charges are brought, the sooner it will cool down to whatever the degree.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Fully prosecuted? No trial now because you saw a snippet of video on the news?

Where does this lead?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump only lost St Paul to Hillary by 1.5%. Maybe the 'boos will march down there and burn enough stuff down to change that 1.5%'s mind in time for the next election.

Looks like they made it to St Paul.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I remember the shoot on sight order in 68 in Chicago. Pretty much stopped stuff real quick. I also remember the highway through Milwaukee being closed too, block off by the National Guard.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

BLM my ass.

Aren't you the stat man, sniper?

Stats on how many "black lives that mattered" have been offed by Planned Parenthood this year versus the cops; hell, throw the COVID numbers in there too, for shiggles.
But we are all supposed to care...

There's no pandemic, there's no "crisis" as great as what the media creates and these people avoiding mirrors makes glaringly obvious.

I flat ass don't give a phugg, and the numbers with similar sentiments are growing.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Probably not the first time and likely not the last, however you referenced "A LAW" .... and what law would that be....?

I don't think your problems can be solved via a forum.

Go watch "Let it Fall" on NetFlix.

If the light bulb comes on, you're welcome. If it doesn't, you'll be in the same place you started.

OK, your advice is go watch a movie to explain the law you refer to... good way to deflect..... The cop killed him sure as [bleep], maybe didn't plan on it, but he was so in-control of this bad ass MF and enjoying every minute of it......We dont need them, dont waste time, stop the riots, incarcerate his azz.... anxiously awaiting enlightenment... OH, yeah, go watch TV... fuggin A

John,

It's good advise.
After just finishing it myself, I would recommend the same for you. I recommend the same for all the haters, the Cop Haters, the Black Haters, the Politician haters, this brings a lot of different perspectives to the table in a very even, balanced way.

It's one of the most balanced presentations of such a complex subject I've seen in a long time

Director John Ridley did a great job.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HawkI

BLM my ass.

Stats on how many "black lives that mattered" have been offed by Planned Parenthood this year versus the cops; hell, throw the COVID numbers in there too, for shiggles.

There's no pandemic, there's no "crisis" as great as what the media creates and these people avoiding mirrors makes glaringly obvious.

I flat ass don't give a phugg, and the numbers with similar sentiments are growing.

Good Evening Hawk,

I just gave a report on what's expected locally.

Based on the footage I saw of tonight's crowd, at least 1,000 showed up. All the signs looked home made, the professional agitators are not in full force here as of yet.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by lundtroller
Looks like the evidence on tape weighs heavy against the officer for sure. Maybe more to it, maybe not. The guy still deserves due process... just like the criminals who do just as bad or worse!

How is looting or mass destruction of public property justified? It's not. Only in the eyes of those who have zero respect for the law in general and those given the authority enforce the law on the streets. Bad eggs in all groups; let the system run it's course. It is too early for this kind of response. These people want anarchy to carry out their agenda, we are presently seeing it live! Sadly, America is ready for a purge whether we want to be a part of it or not. We will go down one path or the other and it is not a question of if, but when?

If Trump is re-elected, the same result is likely and probably violent. If he is not and we elect elect an ultra liberal wacko, we will continue to follow the other path, likely quietly for awhile, but violence will still come and likely brought about by the same people when their Camelot never comes.

Minnesota, talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde... sad.

What due process, or presumption of innocence did the black guy who was killed while handcuffed get?

Last edited by janesvillejohn; 05/28/20.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by HawkI

BLM my ass.

Good Evening Hawk,

I just gave a report on what's expected locally.

Based on the footage I saw of tonight's crowd, at least 1,000 showed up. All the signs looked home made, the professional agitators are not in full force here as of yet.

Oops,

Someone broke a window, out came the tear gas. laugh

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

308 members (1lesfox, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 25 invisible), 1,696 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,082
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.