Home
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.
Detroit is closer.
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's.

Shouldn't getting the WUL's into a 3rd Islamic country be the goal?
And despite my tone, my intention is not to be racist at all. It's about appreciating what this country offers everyone. Stop allowing the liberals to brainwash you into believing your a victim in exchange for your vote. Realize that unless you're a trust fund baby or win the lottery, life is hard because LIFE IS FRIGGIN HARD. Not because there's some conspiracy to keep you down. There are far too many examples of minorities that have come from nothing and made a great life, without affirmative action or luck, because THEY CHOSE TO DO IT and made tt happen.
Originally Posted by RemModel8
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's.

So, it is the "white urban liberals" that are looting and pillaging.
A lot of white people have to “chosen to do it and made it happen” also.

Sounds good to me.
Originally Posted by mathman
Detroit is closer.

They just need to visit Haiti. Same as black (i.e., sub-Saharan) Africa.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

It is the WUL's that have pushed us to where we are. Sorry you can't see it, the blacks are just one of their tools.
RemModel8. Another lefty troll straight to ignore
Lebron James, NBA star has been whining for the past month about how horrible it is for Negros in America.
Lebron, go back to Kenya and see what they will pay you for throwing a ball through a hoop. A lot less than you make now.

It is the WUL's that have pushed us to where we are. Sorry you can't see it, the blacks are just one of their tools.

Message me when the skinny jeans burn down another city.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Good lord, I'm anything but. What did you garner out of my post as being LIBERAL? White guilt is a powerful thing, so is stupid. I'm betting you have one of those attributes in spades.
I think everyone white or black needs to work compulsory at Wendys for 2 years.

You’ll either appreciate your life and freedom or you’ll become a serial killer.
I disagree.

We had busing before. We should have it again.

Bus vast quantities of blacks into every liberal schitthole city in the nation.

For example,...bus the entire population of Birmingham and Atlanta to NYC. Give them EBT cards that will only buy Colt 45 Malt liquor, Crown Royal, and matches.

Good lord, I'm anything but. What did you garner out of my post as being LIBERAL? White guilt is a powerful thing, so is stupid. I'm betting you have one of those attributes in spades.

Haha

Too late noob

Mannlicker has spoken your candle has been snuffed 😃

What color is the mayor? Soros? Pelosi? Hillary etc etc. The whites are the ones getting educated and into positions to destroy this nation. There ain't a lot of deep state going on with a bunch of brothers drinking 40's.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
And despite my tone, my intention is not to be racist at all. It's about appreciating what this country offers everyone. Stop allowing the liberals to brainwash you into believing your a victim in exchange for your vote. Realize that unless you're a trust fund baby or win the lottery, life is hard because LIFE IS FRIGGIN HARD. Not because there's some conspiracy to keep you down. There are far too many examples of minorities that have come from nothing and made a great life, without affirmative action or luck, because THEY CHOSE TO DO IT and made tt happen.

Straight out of high school into the Miltary for 18 months for ALL males with mandatory overseas deployments thrown in would solve much of our social ills . After that they’re now able to take advantage of the G.I. Bill to further their education.
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's

The white urban liberals ARE the left. engaging in identity politics and weaponizing victimization. Yes.
Originally Posted by slumlord

You’ll either appreciate your life and freedom or you’ll become a serial killer.
I worked at Wendy's in, I think, 1979. I literally saw the burger flipper drop one on the floor, pick it up, and put it back on the grill, reciting the "Five Second Rule" as his justification.
w.u.l. are the true enemy
Perhaps I have a different view then many. It appears to me that the ones creating change and stirring everything are 99% white urban liberals (WUL from henceforth on). I've never been the best at math, but i don't understand how 13% of anything can get the traction without WUL's

The white urban liberals ARE the left. engaging in identity politics and weaponizing victimization. Yes.

And they will standby and allow blacks and those that identify as such to burn cities. Apparently that is too difficult a concept for Jstuart and Manlicker to understand.
Back on the grill beats straight to the bun.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I worked at Wendy's in, I think, 1979. I literally saw the burger flipper drop one on the floor, pick it up, and put it back on the grill, reciting the "Two Second Rule" as his justification.

Watch the movie "Waiting" LOL. Ugh another Campfire thread way off topic laugh
Back on the grill beats straight to the bun.

True.

What color is the mayor? Soros? Pelosi? Hillary etc etc. The whites are the ones getting educated and into positions to destroy this nation. There ain't a lot of deep state going on with a bunch of brothers drinking 40's.

And that has what to do with some scungy piece of filth attacking and burning other peoples property?

Or is it "whitey's" fault again...when will clowns like you hold the brutal bastards to task over their actions instead of merely giving them a fucking pass because of their frigging colour.

Black, white, or brindle...if you carry on like an animal then you should be fucking well put down like an animal...in my nation and yours.

Sam, you’re wrong on this one, Pard.

Look at the makeup of the rioters in Minneapolis. Quite a few whites in the bunches.

I couldn’t tell much about the goings on in Los Angeles, pictures were less than clear.

Look at the number of whites, SJWs, that show up at BLM affairs.

Certainly you can ignore those who you choose but RemModel8 is right.
"Black People Should Go Back to Africa" - Abraham Lincoln , April 14, 1865

And that has what to do with some scungy piece of filth attacking and burning other peoples property?

Or is it "whitey's" fault again...when will clowns like you hold the brutal bastards to task over their actions instead of merely giving them a fucking pass because of their frigging colour.

Black, white, or brindle...if you carry on like an animal then you should be fucking well put down like an animal...in my nation and yours.

Sadly we’re way past that point in USA society.
Watching the Left's relationship with the black population is like watching someone's daughter keep going back to the jackass boyfriend.

They should be put down, the reason they are not isn't because of all BLACKS in control, it's the LIBERALS in control in MN and other places that will not allow it. Also, from the videos I've seen, I'd see there are a goodly many whites participating in this.
Well... at least for a year. And I'm talking about, 100F heat, no air conditioning, no cars, virus infested water, sewage in the streets, wearing a friggin basket on your head, places in Africa. Then, come back here and tell us all how horrible America is for black people.

Gawd you're an idiot.

And they will standby and allow blacks and those that identify as such to burn cities. Apparently that is too difficult a concept for Jstuart and Manlicker to understand.

Here is a concept for you prick...people are responsible for their own actions...not the actions of others.

You burn a city then you should be shot regardless of your colour...NOT forgiven and patted on the arse because of your melanin.
How does a state (Minnesota) with a roughly 90% white population, continually elect the most liberal of presidential candidates in my lifetime?
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Gawd you're an idiot.

Okay, thanks for your input.

Here is a concept for you prick...people are responsible for their own actions...not the actions of others.

You burn a city then you should be shot regardless of your colour...NOT forgiven and patted on the arse because of your melanin.

I'm sorry, do you have an adult in your household I could converse with?

Gawd you're an idiot.

Sending them to Salmon, Idaho is a much better idea.
While they're at it, they should send Tarquin to the west side of Chicago. He's been living in that white separatist Salmon Idaho paradise for too long.

His brains have turned to schitt. The west side of Chicago would unschitt them real quick.

The influence of WULs on societal attitudes over time does have a bit to do with why that type of behavior isn't quickly met with heavy consequences.
How does a state (Minnesota) with a roughly 90% white population, continually elect the most liberal of presidential candidates in my lifetime?

Why does a whinging whining cunt get on a hunting forum and bitch about how left his state is instead of setting about changing it.

You are ought more than an apologist for the "poor down trodden misunderstood black".
BOTH the Liberals AND the black people they exploit are complicit. That's exactly my point. The Left uses them to stay in power. And they allow themselves to be used. But then they use the victim card that has been issued to them by the Left to do unacceptable things.

Please show me in the original post where it was discussing riots? Yes, people are accountable for their actions, or should be, but the WUL's in power will not allow that. Should I type slower for you?

Correct...you ARE a sorry scum sucking apologist.

Gawd you're an idiot.

send them to Salmon?

You could actually see and touch a real life negro

Maybe they’d even steal something from you. lol

For the same reason they send Somalians to Congress and make police out of them, where they murder pretty white Australian women.

Their brains have been turned to schitt.

It's going around.

Why does a whinging whining cunt get on a hunting forum and bitch about how left his state is instead of setting about changing it.

You are ought more than an apologist for the "poor down trodden misunderstood black".

Who left their state? What does one whinging whining c&nt that I don't know have anything to do with the whinging whining c*nt I'm quoting?

Please show me in the original post where it was discussing riots? Yes, people are accountable for their actions, or should be, but the WUL's in power will not allow that. Should I type slower for you?

WE...are not discussing anything...you are putting all the blame on "whitey" instead of holding the perpetrators responsible for their own actions.

What is wrong, don't you think the black man is capable of being responsible for his actions.

The emotions are strong with you, I apologize, I assumed you were a man, I didn't realize that you are a woman. I hear that they have things like Vagisil and Midol that may help you with your emotions and ache. I wish you well, as you are obviously too emotional to help anyone and too stupid to see what is going on in the world.

In short, you are part of the problem.
Detroit is closer.

Pretty sure Haiti is worse.

WE...are not discussing anything...you are putting all the blame on "whitey" instead of holding the perpetrators responsible for their own actions.

What is wrong, don't you think the black man is capable of being responsible for his actions.

Again, you obviously lack critical thinking abilities, likely because of your feminine emotions getting in the way. Could I converse with your husband while you go make him a sandwich? Thanks sweetie, you're a peach!

The emotions are strong with you, I apologize, I assumed you were a man, I didn't realize that you are a woman. I hear that they have things like Vagisil and Midol that may help you with your emotions and ache. I wish you like, as you are obviously too emotional to help anyone and too stupid to see what is going on in the world.

No halfwit...your insisting on not holding blacks responsible for their own damned actions are the entirety of the problem. It is also incredibly condescending.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

For the same reason they send Somalians to Congress and make police out of them, where they murder pretty white Australian women.

It's going around.

It can't be the liberal whites that are destroying this country, Ms. Stuart already said that wasn't so.

The emotions are strong with you, I apologize, I assumed you were a man, I didn't realize that you are a woman. I hear that they have things like Vagisil and Midol that may help you with your emotions and ache. I wish you like, as you are obviously too emotional to help anyone and too stupid to see what is going on in the world.

No halfwit...your insisting on not holding blacks responsible for their own damned actions are the entirety of the problem. It is also incredibly condescending.

How are we looking on that sandwich?

You are one dumb ass mother focker.

The influence of WULs on societal attitudes over time does have a bit to do with why that type of behavior isn't quickly met with heavy consequences.

Exactly, thank you.

It's going around.

It can't be the liberal whites that are destroying this country, Ms. Stuart already said that wasn't so.

Just another left-wing piece of filth creating his own narrative.

Black People Should Go Back to Africa

There you go twit.

The rest of you do realise that this arsehole is a sockpuppet bent on misdirection.

It's going around.

Just another left-wing piece of filth creating his own narrative.

I'll help you out sweetheart. Get 2 pieces of bread, a little Mayo (Duke's please), some ham and Swiss cheese. I think you can go this.

After that, get back to be about all the black policy makers, the black Bill Gates and George Soros of the world, the black Clintons etc that are pulling the strings on so many things. I'll await your well worded response.

You could also explain to me how a state with 90% white elects Hillary and a state with 40% black elects Trump. Maybe you could tell me the differences between the white people in those places. When your done with that, please tell me about all the Deep state people, sitting around on the corner with a bucket and a 5th discussing how to overturn the country and gain back control of the SCOTUS.

Black People Should Go Back to Africa

There you go twit.

The rest of you do realise that this arsehole is a sockpuppet bent on misdirection.

You do know that "BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD GO BACK TO AFRICA" isn't how you spell RIOT? (rhetorical, as it's apparent you need everything explained)
One of my best friends is a guy named Carlos. He came here on a work visa about 25 years ago from El Salvador. He studied for his test and got his citizenship. He's always had a job, he's never taken a dime in government crack, he's never been arrested. He started as a day laborer and now he's a construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes. He's got a couple of trucks, several guns. He goes fishing and hunting every year. He voted for Trump and will do so again this year. He and I watched some old boxing matches on TV a couple week ago and cooked up some elk burgers from a spike he shot last fall. He's never EVER complained about this country, he's never claimed to be a victim, and he despises people who do. Although not born here, he's more of an American than 90% of the liberals in this country. If I guy like that can make it here, black people can too.
If I understand Ms. Stuart correctly, all will be perfect if 13% of the population is gone. Once that occurs, Minnesota will vote Republican, Cuomo will eliminate all gun control laws, abortion will be over turned, birds will sing and I'll finally get that sandwich?
Originally Posted by 99guy

Explain what's dumb about it genius.
One of my best friends is a guy named Carlos. He came here on a work visa about 25 years ago from El Salvador. He studied for his test and got his citizenship. He's always had a job, he's never taken a dime in government crack, he's never been arrested. He started as a day laborer and now he's a construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes. He's got a couple of trucks, several guns. He goes fishing and hunting every year. He voted for Trump and will do so again this year. He and I watched some old boxing matches on TV a couple week ago and cooked up some elk burgers from a spike he shot last fall. He's never EVER complained about this country, he's never claimed to be a victim, and he despises people who do. Although not born here, he's more of an American than 90% of the liberals in this country. If I guy like that can make it here, black people can too.

It helps to keep the perspective of people willing to risk life and limb to get here. There’s many reasons, of course and not all are noble ones.

Very simple...Carlos is responsible for his own actions.

The moment you give people/groups a pass for their actions you are sliding in to anarchy.

The moment you direct the blame for those actions to those who didn't actually partake in said actions you are a left wing apologist.

Which is what that other prick is.
Originally Posted by 99guy

Explain what's dumb about it genius.

Thank goodness you didn't ask Stuart. You should see how he spells riot.
If I understand Ms. Stuart correctly, all will be perfect if 13% of the population is gone. Once that occurs, Minnesota will vote Republican, Cuomo will eliminate all gun control laws, abortion will be over turned, birds will sing and I'll finally get that sandwich?

Dude, he's just saying that's not what the premise of the thread is about. It's about black people realizing they have no excuse for not making a life for themselves and not using the victim card as a free pass to commit crimes against society, and to appreciate how lucky they are to live in this country.
They just need to visit Haiti.

And that would be the country that Trump was referring to when he said "chithole country".

Why is it a "chithole country" ? Look up Pappa doc and there's your answer.
Salmon Idaho has changed since Elmer Keith died. He would have said:

"They need to shoot a couple of those Negras with a .44 mag loaded with Lyman 429421s over 22 grains of 2400. That would put an end to it,....wheelweight alloy with 2% tin".

Dude, he's just saying that's not what the premise of the thread is about. It's about black people realizing they have no excuse for not making a life for themselves and not using the victim card as a free pass do commit crimes against society, and to appreciate how lucky they are to live in this country.

And don't you think that applies to MANY more white people too?

Again with your own narrative.

When arseholes like you stop apologising for the actions of others and start holding people responsible for their own actions, that is when the slide stops.

But stopping it is not your objective...causing dissension is.

Dude, he's just saying that's not what the premise of the thread is about. It's about black people realizing they have no excuse for not making a life for themselves and not using the victim card as a free pass do commit crimes against society, and to appreciate how lucky they are to live in this country.

Are you a 'boo?

I'm not saying there aren't any piece of schit white people. But their existence doesn't excuse black people from playing the victim card and getting a free pass on committing crimes against people who committed no crime against them.

Funny how that line ALWAYS comes up in threads like this.

I'm not saying there aren't any piece of schit white people. But their existence doesn't excuse black people from playing the victim card and getting a free pass on committing crimes against people who committed no crime against them.

And who is giving them these free passes that they get ?

Could it be ,,,,,,,Whitey, per chance ? How many black city fathers have you seen behind the microphones in Minneapolis ?

That’s the point, OP.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Could it be ,,,,,,,Whitey, per chance ? How many black city fathers have you seen behind the microphones in Minneapolis ?

That’s the point, OP.

BOTH the Liberals AND the black people they exploit are complicit. That's exactly my point. The Left uses them to stay in power. And they allow themselves to be used. But then they use the victim card that has been issued to them by the Left to do unacceptable things.

That’s the point, OP.

What’s new about the victim card ?

Nothing at all.

If the city fathers wanted this scchitt stopped like Old Mayor Daly did in Chicago, then it would end tonight. Savages only understand one thing.

This ain’t “complicity “. This is lack of will by Whitey.
Dey aunts gots no TV n afrika
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Lebron James, NBA star has been whining for the past month about how horrible it is for Negros in America.
Lebron, go back to Kenya and see what they will pay you for throwing a ball through a hoop. A lot less than you make now.

Too bad he didn’t go for a helicopter ride with Kobe Bryant.
What’s new about the victim card ?

Nothing at all.

If the city fathers wanted this scchitt stopped like Old Mayor Daly did in Chicago, then it would end tonight. Savages only understand one thing.

This ain’t “complicity “. This is lack of will by Whitey.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. I am completely confident that the liberals AND the black people who commit these crimes are BOTH complicit. At the end of the day however, people choose to be a victim or not and choose to commit unacceptable crimes against society.
The title of this thread, and it's entire premise, is inexcusable.

Pretty sickening. Disgusting, actually.

I know we have plenty of issues with a subset of certain segments of the population (to include whites, asians, blacks, and plenty of others) but to suggest everyone of color be sent "home" to "sweat without A/C"?

Unreal.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Lebron has more money than most white people will make in 100 lifetimes.
Originally Posted by duck911

I know we have plenty of issues with a subset of certain segments of the population (to include whites, asians, blacks, and plenty of others) but to suggest everyone of color be sent "home" to "sweat without A/C"?

Unreal.

Go f.uck yourself

Own it....
Wear it like a badge of honor!!!!

He only see,s like 4 people on this entire thread anyways.

Lol!!!
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Detroit is closer.

Pretty sure Haiti is worse.

Me too, way too many people for the available land aarea in Haiti, most of Africa ain’t there just yet.

Meanwhile ain’t no EBT cards in Africa, or free stimulus money. No victim cards to play. For most folks, if you don’t work you starve.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Unreal.

Go f.uck yourself

Ah, true colors, shining through.

Unreal.

It isn't inexcusable. It's about appreciating what you have. It's about not letting yourself be a victim. It's about not making excuses and blaming everyone else for your hardships. It's about not being exploited at the institutional level by the Liberal political establishment. It's about making a better life for yourself. It's about looking at where you could be and thanking God for the privilege of living in this country. It about not looking at the actions of a few and accusing entire populations of crimes against humanity. If a couple cops did something unacceptable, that doesn't make it acceptable to burn down a city and destroy property of people who committed no crime against you.
You all remember back in the 80,s and early 90,s
All the back to africa clothing style,s
Big ole african continent necklaces.
And Bill Cosby played a excellent husband , dad, and doctor on TV.

Heck ...
Groids have gotten so damm lazy, they dont even seem to play musical instraments in their vids anymore.

LMFAO!!!

Unreal.

Go f.uck yourself

Ah, true colors, shining through.

Right back at ya , Mr Rock crawler. Lol
I have 3 black friends, all of whom served with me in the military. We correspond all the time. I hold no punches and they know where I stand on things. They are not Uncle Toms. They are not victims and they will never allow themselves to be victims. And they have my complete respect for that. I don't really care what people look like. They can be white, black, brown, green, who cares. If they are stand up people, they take care of themselves, they take control of their own lives, they take ownership of their mistake, and they appreciate the opportunities this country offers, they are okay with me.
I’ve known one or two Africans that were black. A few white ones. All seemed decent folk.

If we’re getting together a list of folk to bounce, not sure color would factor much in it.
I have 3 black friends

Oh, chit, here we go.
Originally Posted by renegade50
You all remember back in the 80,s and early 90,s

Heck ...
Groids have gotten so damm lazy, they dont even seem to play musical instraments in their vids anymore.

LMFAO!!!

They wore clocks in the 90s

Seems probable.
Originally Posted by renegade50
You all remember back the 80,s

LMFAO!!!

And now ole Cosby is in jail. Don’t guess he’ll be getting any more Jello Pudding Pops. 😜

Tyson and OJ should be there too. Both got off because they were black celebrities.

And OJ got off because they were afraid they’d burn LA to the ground.

Sounds like your typical colored town neighborhood here in America. The poor folks have lived on the Democratic Party Plantation their whole lives, for several generations. They don't know any better. The examples of colored people who escape the Democrat Party Plantation are so few and far between, they cannot exert enough influence to give the masses a glimpse of what it looks like in normal America and what it takes to stay there. The main culprits are immorality, lack of ambition, and laziness.
Originally Posted by hanco
Dey aunts gots no TV n afrika

Actually they do. Electricity extends to every major town and some villages.

Even more have cell phones now.
I have 3 black friends

Oh, chit, here we go.

Here we go what?
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Sounds like your typical colored town neighborhood here in America. The poor folks have lived on the Democratic Party Plantation their whole lives, for several generations. They don't know any better. The examples of colored people who escape the Democrat Party Plantation are so few and far between, they cannot exert enough influence to give the masses a glimpse of what it looks like in normal America and what it takes to stay there. The main culprits are immorality, lack of ambition, and laziness.

LBJ,s great society plan and programs......
All for votes......
I have 3 black friends

Oh, chit, here we go.

Here we go what?

Handy Manny reruns popped up on his IPad
I have 3 black friends

Oh, chit, here we go.

Here we go what?

Justifying your racist post by "quoting black friends."

GTFO.

You actually posted, that you want to send an *entire* segment of the population, BLACKS, "back to Africa".

Where probably 99% of them aren't even from!

I can't believe you are actually still defending that position.

At least admit you were stirring chit and having some fun, and apologize. But if you ACTUALLY believe what you said??

You actually posted, that you want to send an *entire* segment of the population, BLACKS, "back to Africa".

Their kids will be from there,...so it'll all work out.

^ yep
[
Straight out of high school into the Miltary for 18 months for ALL males with mandatory overseas deployments thrown in would solve much of our social ills . After that they’re now able to take advantage of the G.I. Bill to further their education.

think that through.
I have 3 black friends

Oh, chit, here we go.

Here we go what?

GTFO.

At least admit you were stirring chit and having some fun, and apologize. But if you ACTUALLY believe what you said??

Okay, here you go. If you don't like my generalized expressions:

Black people- who don't appreciate the opportunities of this country- should go Back to Africa and experience the Hell that other black people in the world experience, and then come back and tell us how much this country sucks.

Unreal.

I sweat without A/C at home. Took my first cold shower today. Inside temp 85F. Our city water comes from an aquifer ~72F year round. Prob’ly won’t need to heat water to bathe in again until November 😎
I had one of those leather Africa-Unite necklaces still around somewhere, like one kelvin Mercer from de la soul wore. Or bugginout from do the right thing.

And uhhhh no, I didn’t phoucking wear it

This will be a $500,000 game show question. So you’re welcome.

Mine was OG, from Woodcarver’s Alley in Nairobi. Half my home decor is african ebony wildlife carvings 😃

"back to Africa" Where probably 99% of them aren't even from!

You should lead a movement to abolish the term "African American" then.
Some members of the local tribe would agree. Then all the white people need to go toEurope. Then to be consistent the red people need to go back to Asia. Then we'd have a nice, peaceful country and everybody would get along - because there would be no people left.
See?

Africa was good enough for Birdwatcher.

He ran around over there eatin' mudfish and carryin' on for several years during his formative years.

Didn't hurt him none!

Well,....except that he sleeps on the floor and drinks wine out of a box.

But if he can do it so can Lebron!

I say "fire up the boat!"
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Some members of the local tribe would agree. Then all the white people need to go toEurope. Then to be consistent the red people need to go back to Asia. Then we'd have a nice, peaceful country and everybody would get along - because there would be no people left.

Nope. Go visit, where other places suck. Come back, and stop being a victim of how bad America is. If you already appreciate this country, feel free to stay right here.

I've always hated the term.

I believe in "American"

There good Americans, and POS Americans, but we are all Americans.

You want to ship ALL black Americans back to a continent they mostly aren't from, "to experience life without A/C".

Do you UNDERSTAND how fuggin stupid that is???

That puts you in the "POS American" camp.
I have 3 black friends

Oh, chit, here we go.

Here we go what?

GTFO.

Hey duck of death, you do know he was referring to readjusting the gimme bias.

Don't you?

Don't be fooled. This is the crux of your comments. I know because it is true throughout the construction industry.

He started as an (illegal) day laborer and now he's a (legitimate) construction foreman in charge of a team of guys building homes.

"Pablo" has "engineered" his legitimacy in the U.S. via permanent resident or citizen. He has experience in his chosen construction field. He is appointed a "foreman" because the illegal Spanish speaking workers need a legitimate foreman who speaks their language to appease the federal Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA) who requires it. I know this as fact! Don't doubt me.
Last black musician I can remember playing an instrament is Lenny Kravitz.
Prior to that the dudes in the band " In living color"
Prior to that it was that dork clarence clemmons IIRC playing sax with springsteen.

Little richard the pervomatic is dead so he dont count

What happened to black musicians!!!!

LOL!!!

You want to ship ALL black Americans back to a continent they mostly aren't from, "to experience life without A/C".

*shrugg*,...they can take their fuggin' air conditioner with 'em as far as I'm concerned.

They'll pull the copper out of it and sell it at the scrap yard as soon as they get there. But I don't care.

They can take their fuggin' air conditioner.
See?

He ran around over there eatin' mudfish and carryin' on for several years during his formative years.

Didn't hurt him none!

Out of a box? How many times do I gotta say it?

Liberty Creek Merlot, $6.95 per 1.5 L bottle, tks Jag 😎

I usually cut it 50/50 with 100% gape juice anymore.

Doing that right now, here with the dogs on the porch.

1.5L lasts me a week.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
See?

Didn't hurt him none!

1.5L lasts me a week.

Don't tell me. Tell Lebron.

*shrugg*,...they can take their fuggin' air conditioner with 'em as far as I'm concerned.

They'll pull the copper out of it and sell it at the scrap yard as soon as they get there. But I don't care.

There are some serious hateful, racist, fuggin SCUM running around this forum.
See?

Didn't hurt him none!

1.5L lasts me a week.

Oh God...Birdie...PLEASE add a "R" to that "gape".

Please!

Is it making you feel woozy?

Maybe you should take a nap.

[/quote]

No, I am used to it here, just stating the obvious for the few new folks (like MistyFlave) who have recently joined.

I've always hated the term.

I believe in "American"

There good Americans, and POS Americans, but we are all Americans.

Do you UNDERSTAND how fuggin stupid that is???

[Okay, here you go. If you don't like my generalized expressions:

Black people- who don't appreciate the opportunities of this country- should go Back to Africa and experience the Hell that other black people in the world experience, and then come back and tell us how much this country sucks.

See?

Didn't hurt him none!

1.5L lasts me a week.

Oh God...Birdie...PLEASE add a "R" to that "gape".

Please!

Dude, virgin gape juice, from lyssome, slender virgins of legal age. Female of course.

What’s a “gape”?
It’s gettin your ass cheeks split by a hammerhead shark shaped co k
By the way, my black friends consider themselves AMERICANS, not African Americans. And that's why we are friends. And they appreciate and would die for this country. They don't need to visit anywhere. They already get it. Most don't.
By the way, my black friends consider themselves AMERICANS, not African Americans. And that's why we are friends. And they appreciate and would die for this country. They don't need to visit anywhere. They already get it. Most don't.

I bet they'd appreciate your post here titled, "Black People Should Go Back to Africa"

No, not "consider"..."are".

There is a distinction that most don't get.

I bet they'd appreciate your post here titled, "Black People Should Go Back to Africa"

They know me and would know I didn't mean 100% of the people. I've already addressed this as a reply for clarification. I promise that if you ever get loose with any generalizations, I promise to point it out. And point it out again. And point it out again. And tell you how much of a piece of schit you are. wink

No, not "consider"..."are".

There is a distinction that most don't get.

Yep. You are correct.

Oh, I need to watch more porn.

OK everyone, I meant “grape“, but turns out Alexa prob’ly watches all kind of smut.

Does anyone say “smut” anymore?

OK everyone, I meant “grape“, but turns out Alexa prob’ly watches all kind of smut.

Everyday knowledge, grocery store conversation

Guessing you don't shop at IGA.

If you actually knew me, I'm betting this is probably the last thing you would ever say to me.

I admit the title was clickbait. I thought that was obvious. Apparently not for some. Of course I don't think every single black person should leave and visit Africa. There are black people who are Americans and there are black people who are "African Americans". As if they ARE FROM Africa. From my experience, it is those people who aren't Americans, who are the chronic victims, who feel they have to blame everyone else for their hardships, who feel other people somehow owe them something. Yes, I think they should go somewhere like the worst places in Africa and come back. And tell me again how bad this country is.

Guessing you don't shop at IGA.

I’ll ask my students, kids are porn experts by the sixth grade now.

If you actually knew me, I'm betting this is probably the last thing you would ever say to me.

I actually suspect you're right - I don't know you well, but I was reacting to the premise of your thread title and content. It surprised me because most of what I have seen from here you is usually pretty solid, patriotic content, that I usually am in agreement with.

I admit the title was clickbait. I thought that was obvious. Apparently not for some. Of course I don't think every single black person should leave and visit Africa.

If I missed a correction or missed some sarcasm, my apologies. But.... C'mon man. Your better than this.
RemModel8 makes a pretty accurate observation if I understand what he was trying to put across to us. That 13% of the population (African origin blacks) couldn't create the problems they do without the sympathy and outright moral and political support of white liberals. White liberals that are standing in the way of any societal or legal pressure upon them to act civilized. As long as the black underclass has the white urban liberals skirt to hide behind it is going to be impossible to rein them in. If someone is sending you money and ratifying your behavior you are unlikely to change. The WULs use the underclass as a solid voting block and power base to further their own agendas which have a lot to do with gaining power away from the likes of us. I don't think RemModel8 was excusing blacks, just pointing out who was using them and for what purpose.

I’ll ask my students, kids are porn experts by the sixth grade now.

No need, you can utilise "pornsocket" to gently ease yourself in to your new lifestyle.

Use a VPN.
Holy smokes.

It's been a few years since i've posted here. After reading through this thread, i remember why i left.

Not sure how such a blatantly racist thread remains unmoderated and allowed to run.

Duck911 - thank you for being a sane voice in a room full of racism masquerading as patriotism.

It's disgusting, guys. It really is. Send them back to africa? Really? I thought we had left that mindset behind, but it's alive and well here at the campfire.

I realize that arguing things or trying to use logic in this type of setting and forum will be as effective as a fart in the wind, but a handful of you guys need to step back and recalibrate. You were obviously born under different circumstances than many of these people and you will never understand how they feel or the hardships they deal with on a daily basis. Neither will I, for that matter. I do know that they feel like they do not have a voice or a way to fight back against police violence and a host of other things that make it tougher for them than it is for you and I, and so they lash out in the only way they know will get attention.

I'm reminded of one of Steven Covey's 7 habits: Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Try to put yourself in these people's shoes.

A buddy recommended a book to me recently. Here's his written summary. It looks like all of us could get some use out of it.

"I recommend you read “The Master Plan: My Journey from a life in prison to a life of purpose” by Chris Wilson. It is one of the best autobiographies I have read. It opened my eyes to what happens in the inner city. He is not a community activist in that sense of the word. He is a business man trying to help his community.

Chris was 17 years old, growing up in the ghettos of DC, when he murdered another young man. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

While in prison, he set a Master Plan for his life. He learned several languages,quit swearing, etc. etc.

He got out of prison after 16 years and continued his life of purpose as an entrepreneur.

In the book, you will get a small picture of what it is like to be Black in America. It isn’t the Main theme of the book but is an important component.

An example, he bought a black corvette, one of his goals. In one year, he was pulled over 28 times. He did not speed or do anything wrong. One time, he was forced to sit on the curb for 2 hours because he wouldn’t let the cops search his car. At that time, 6 Baltimore cops were on trial for planting evidence. He was able to get a hold of a friend who was a cop who was able to come get the cops to back off and let him go.

Most of us on this board are white males who grew up and live in suburbia. How many of us have been pulled over 28 times in our lives?

Freddy Gray died while in a Baltimore police vehicle. He was shackled and placed in the back of a police van and not restrained. They then drove wildly through the streets. Freddy died. Chris Wilson says that was not uncommon. Everyone knows someone who had been on one of those “rides.”

Read the book. It is a great book that all teenagers ought to read about someone making great things out of a tough life."

No, I am used to it here, just stating the obvious for the few new folks (like MistyFlave) who have recently joined.

Duck of death...you protest too much.
Originally Posted by dryflyelk
Holy smokes.

It's been a few years since i've posted here. After reading through this thread, i remember why i left.

So,.....leave again.
Holy smokes.

Not sure how such a blatantly racist thread remains unmoderated and allowed to run.

Duck911 - thank you for being a sane voice in a room full of racism masquerading as patriotism.

It's disgusting, guys. It really is. Send them back to africa? Really? I thought we had left that mindset behind, but it's alive and well here at the campfire.

I realize that arguing things or trying to use logic in this type of setting and forum will be as effective as a fart in the wind, but a handful of you guys need to step back and recalibrate. You were obviously born under different circumstances than many of these people and you will never understand how they feel or the hardships they deal with on a daily basis. Neither will I, for that matter. I do know that they feel like they do not have a voice or a way to fight back against police violence and a host of other things that make it tougher for them than it is for you and I, and so they lash out in the only way they know will get attention.

I'm reminded of one of Steven Covey's 7 habits: Seek first to understand, then to be understood. Try to put yourself in these people's shoes.

A buddy recommended a book to me recently. Here's his written summary. It looks like all of us could get some use out of it.

"I recommend you read “The Master Plan: My Journey from a life in prison to a life of purpose” by Chris Wilson. It is one of the best autobiographies I have read. It opened my eyes to what happens in the inner city. He is not a community activist in that sense of the word. He is a business man trying to help his community.

Chris was 17 years old, growing up in the ghettos of DC, when he murdered another young man. He was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

While in prison, he set a Master Plan for his life. He learned several languages,quit swearing, etc. etc.

He got out of prison after 16 years and continued his life of purpose as an entrepreneur.

In the book, you will get a small picture of what it is like to be Black in America. It isn’t the Main theme of the book but is an important component.

An example, he bought a black corvette, one of his goals. In one year, he was pulled over 28 times. He did not speed or do anything wrong. One time, he was forced to sit on the curb for 2 hours because he wouldn’t let the cops search his car. At that time, 6 Baltimore cops were on trial for planting evidence. He was able to get a hold of a friend who was a cop who was able to come get the cops to back off and let him go.

Most of us on this board are white males who grew up and live in suburbia. How many of us have been pulled over 28 times in our lives?

Freddy Gray died while in a Baltimore police vehicle. He was shackled and placed in the back of a police van and not restrained. They then drove wildly through the streets. Freddy died. Chris Wilson says that was not uncommon. Everyone knows someone who had been on one of those “rides.”

Read the book. It is a great book that all teenagers ought to read about someone making great things out of a tough life."

Dryfly, take a breath and go back through the posts and read them properly.

You have got the wrong end of the stick.

added, Okay...except for Bristoe.

But at least he isn't mealy mouthed about it.

"I recommend you read “The Master Plan:

People who live in states that are more than 1% black don't need to read books about 'em.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Utah was:

White: 86.43%
Other race: 5.19%
Two or more races: 2.95%
Asian: 2.29%
Black or African American: 1.18%
Native American: 1.07%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.89%
Originally Posted by Hastings
RemModel8 makes a pretty accurate observation if I understand what he was trying to put across to us. That 13% of the population (African origin blacks) couldn't create the problems they do without the sympathy and outright moral and political support of white liberals. White liberals that are standing in the way of any societal or legal pressure upon them to act civilized. As long as the black underclass has the white urban liberals skirt to hide behind it is going to be impossible to rein them in. If someone is sending you money and ratifying your behavior you are unlikely to change. The WULs use the underclass as a solid voting block and power base to further their own agendas which have a lot to do with gaining power away from the likes of us. I don't think RemModel8 was excusing blacks, just pointing out who was using them and for what purpose.

There are multiple people here who are correct in their own way. There are several things going on here. You have institutionalized exploitation of victim politics. The Left is in fact using the black population to get power. They also create a pall of guilt in the minds of liberal elitists. Many of those liberal elitists are part of the media, the entertainment industry and the education system. They create unwritten laws of political correctness in order to socially engineer the country. But black people bear responsibility as well. They have allowed themselves (GENERALLY SPEAKING), to be pigeon holed into this victim class. The Left and the politically correct sensitivity in the country has made people feel like they can demonstrate unacceptable criminal behavior. And people in positions of authority sometimes give these people a pass out of fear of being targets of assaination by accusation of racism. Bottom line is people should be responsible for their own decisions and actions. The Left may influence people but that doesn't mean people get a pass or should convince themselves they have the right to take out their anger on people who didn't assault them in any way.
No question, they have suffered a second class status. I was a kid on a cotton farm born in 1952. There were lower class farm hand whites also. I know their life before welfare and it was hard. Then the hiring quotas and welfare state came along. Most blacks have remained in the lower class along with some ignorant whites. Some have joined mainstream society. One thing isn't happening. They are not leaving for Africa and whites really don't have a better option than the U.S.A. We are stuck with each other for better or worse.
Originally Posted by Hastings
No question, they have suffered a second class status. I was a kid on a cotton farm born in 1952. There were lower class farm hand whites also. I know their life before welfare and it was hard. Then the hiring quotas and welfare state came along. Most blacks have remained in the lower class along with some ignorant whites. Some have joined mainstream society. One thing isn't happening. They are not leaving for Africa and whites really don't have a better option than the U.S.A. We are stuck with each other for better or worse.

In my defense, I said they should go visit some of the worst places in Africa AND COME BACK and tell me how bad this country is.

In my defense, I said they should go visit some of the worst places in Africa AND COME BACK and tell me how bad this country is.

I prefer that they stay over there and just send a letter about how bad it is.

Would that include me ? I worked should to shoulder with hundreds of them over two decades. As a race they are inferior and generally looking for a leg up to get ahead as they're not self reliant and YES they have a very clear agenda .
Slavery was the best damn thing that ever happened to them and they're gonna milk it forever.
It is just too bad that the southerners were so lazy, and didn't pick their own cotton. Granted the plantation owners were a small percentage of the population in the south, but the poor whites were so filthy lazy to work, thus we end up with a bunch of people from Africa as slaves. Then the puke faced plantation owners go down to the sheds at night and rape the young black slave girls. As far as Texas and the Texicans, along with New Mexico, Arizona, and California, is there anyway Mexico would take ya all back.
Damn ! How ya feel about West Virginia ?? crazy
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

LOL
Originally Posted by janesvillejohn
It is just too bad that the southerners were so lazy, and didn't pick their own cotton. Granted the plantation owners were a small percentage of the population in the south, but the poor whites were so filthy lazy to work, thus we end up with a bunch of people from Africa as slaves. Then the puke faced plantation owners go down to the sheds at night and rape the young black slave girls. As far as Texas and the Texicans, along with New Mexico, Arizona, and California, is there anyway Mexico would take ya all back.

Does Your Daddy’s c.ock taste good ??
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Okie’s above post sounds about right to me.

I hate seeing an ass-hole cop letting his racist anger shine for all the cameras. If he’s found guilty, then, burn him for being stupid.

But, I am also done hearing blacks calling for shooting and looting white peoples homes, businesses and communities.

I figure that’s a line they wouldn’t want to cross.

They try that shît one time and fûck making pointy white hoods. White people would come for them en masse.

😎

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Okie’s above post sounds about right to me.

I hate seeing an ass-hole cop letting his racist anger shine for all the cameras. If he’s found guilty, then, burn him for being stupid.

But, I am also done hearing blacks calling for shooting and looting white peoples homes, businesses and communities.

I figure that’s one line they wouldn’t want to cross.

They try that shît one time and fûck making pointy white hoods. White people would come for them en masse.

😎

👍

I'm good with West Virginia.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I figure that’s a line they wouldn’t want to cross.

😎

There's a YT vid out there of a black guy advising his brothers & sisters not to do anything stupid like going to war with the white folks. Basically white folks have millions of guns and know how to use them.

The scenario described would be one of:

White folks surrounds da 'hood and start chootin' at will till dey runs outta ammo which is gonna be a very long time if ever.
Huge azz funeral pyre afterwards.

It is sad, but I have most of you white Tennessee people figured out, you are just bitter because most of the Blacks are smarter than you! Then again with incest rampant in your state it is easy to understand why you think the way you do. With more white people by percentage on welfare in the south than the North, and with all that heat down there, baking your brains, you folks need all the help you can get.
Can't go "back" to a place you've never been, They are Americans. By Law, By Right.

As so aptly put by a member several years ago -

maybe it has something to do with:
- for centuries they were bought and sold like cattle at auction, or,
- they couldn’t get an education at the “better” schools, or
- they couldn’t vote, or
- they couldn’t get a drink of water at a public water fountain, or
- they couldn’t eat at a lunch counter, or
- they couldn’t ride in the front of a bus and had to relinquish their seat to any white person, or
- they were murdered for trying to assert their constitutional rights, or
- they were beaten for trying to march on Montgomery Alabama, or
- a 14 year-old black kid from Chicago (Emmitt Till) was murdered for whistling at a white woman, or
- their churches were burned and leaders were murdered for protesting the status quo, or
- they were lynched by the KKK under the banner of the Confederate flag, or
- they were publicly insulted, or
- they were prevented from getting meaningful employment, or
- maybe, they are just a little bit oversensitive.
Ship em back, feed em cake!

It is sad, but I have most of you white Tennessee people figured out, you are just bitter because most of the Blacks are smarter than you! Then again with incest rampant in your state it is easy to understand why you think the way you do. With more white people by percentage on welfare in the south than the North, and with all that heat down there, baking your brains, you folks need all the help you can get.

About all you have figured is what the media tells you, you sad excuse for a woman.

Would that include me ? I worked should to shoulder with hundreds of them over two decades. As a race they are inferior and generally looking for a leg up to get ahead as they're not self reliant and YES they have a very clear agenda .
Slavery was the best damn thing that ever happened to them and they're gonna milk it forever.

LMAO... you dont see how you just called yourself inferior, do you...??? Lmao...

Fugging hilarious hahahahaha
And you dont see that you too are inferior-mentally.
He's a real friend of the farmer you know....
Ejp, when was it that the dimocraps who always voted against civil rights, formed Jim Crow laws, the KKK, lynched blecks, and made blecks use the back door and bleck restrooms suddenly become evil Republicans?
Originally Posted by BlackHunter

- they couldn’t vote, or
- they couldn’t ride in the front of a bus and had to relinquish their seat to any white person, or
- a 14 year-old black kid from Chicago (Emmitt Till) was murdered for whistling at a white woman, or
- their churches were burned and leaders were murdered for protesting the status quo, or

All of what you’ve said is true.

Much of it also applies to other ethnic groups that are here in the USA as well as blacks and no less harsh . The difference is that the other ethnic groups assimilated and lived the American Dream and did it without Affirmative Action.

The choice is a simple one.

Continue to live in the past, looking backwards or embrace the American Dream and move forward.

Without values and personal initiative you will simply remain in the past and be a tool for whom ever wants to use you.

I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.
Crickets from the bug called Ejp. Figgers.

Unreal.

Karen... is that you?

- they couldn’t vote, or

Much of it also applies to other ethnic groups that are here in the USA as well as blacks and no less harsh . The difference is that the other ethnic groups assimilated and lived the American Dream and did it without Affirmative Action.

Continue to live in the past, looking backwards or embrace the American Dream and move forward.

Without values and personal initiative you will simply remain in the past and be a tool for whom ever wants to use you.

I would submit that if there were a people that should have been really pissed in the last 75 years, it should have been all the Americans put in internment camps by a Democrat lead government during World War II.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Lmao.... I ahhh... I dont live on here like you, you fugging jack fug. If it takes me more than 15min’s to respond, its not that you win.... its just Im doing what Im supposed to on a Monday morning lmao... make a living.

Jag, I agree with ya there.... I know American history.

Dont mistake me finding humor in your blatant crazy conspiracy theories with me being a lib... its just me poking fun of you... you and you only LMAO...
Hillary types made sure that the villages get to raise the children.

You can watch interviews of black families in the 60's and 70's.

Folks were struggling to make ends meet in those days too.

The families had more money if they went on welfare and separated.

Not too hard to imagine....people today wont go back to work because they are making too much on benefits.

Can you imagine clearing all that bottom land in the Delta and then have it taken away from you once they found out it was good land?

Thats never happened before.
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Lmao.... I ahhh... I dont live on here like you, you fugging jack fug. If it takes me more than 15min’s to respond, its not that you win.... its just Im doing what Im supposed to on a Monday morning lmao... make a living.

Dont mistake me finding humor in your blatant crazy conspiracy theories with me being a lib... its just me poking fun of you... you and you only LMAO...

Well, I'm not the only one poking fun at you.
We have to move forward.

They are not going to all be shot and they are not all going back to Africa.

Fer crisssakes......
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We have to move forward.

Fer crisssakes......

We've been doing that since the 60's. Now you and I can buy sugared corn flakes for the flakes at $4.79/ 12 oz.

And, they sho nuff 'preciates it.
We have to move forward.

Fer crisssakes......

We've been doing that since the 60's. Now you and I can buy sugared corn flakes for the flakes at $4.79/ 12 oz.

And, they sho nuff 'preciates it.

No, I said Forward Jag, FORWARD.

Oh darn... my internet life is forever ruined... where will I go to read about guns now.... the digital boys will never let me be bwhahahahahaga

Attached picture 0E8686B3-4C94-4B2D-9B0E-F50BDDFF76FF.png

- they couldn’t vote, or

👌
Besides, I am a Whole Wheat Total man myself..........with two sugars.....

Not too hard to imagine....people today wont go back to work because they are making too much on benefits.

Can you imagine clearing all that bottom land in the Delta and then have it taken away from you once they found out it was good land?

The Montana Delta? 🤣

- they couldn’t vote, or

All of what you’ve said is true

👌

Much? Key word.

Some maybe.

The Montana Delta? 🤣

Thats where Sam is at you dummy!
Damn cheap ass plantation owners. Should have employed people to be cotton pickers
Originally Posted by KenMi
Damn cheap ass plantation owners. Should have employed people to be cotton pickers

Greedy bastards!

Much of what you’ve said is true, Jim.

But.

In recent history there’s been no group of people that have ever been given more and that have had more set aside specifically for them than has black people. None.

The sad part is that you never hear much if anything at all about the black man or woman who goes quietly about their day to day business, much the same as the majority of other races

The problem is that black culture is at war with itself, not with whitey. As long as any group focuses inward and on the past, they will never move forward.

Tell me about the Reservations and the American Indian.

- they couldn’t vote, or

I'm not arguing that injustice has happened. I want them to wake up, realize that this is a different time and place. There are opportunities for them to make a better life. Get a skill, work hard, develop an employment history, leave places that are no opportunity, or are crime ridden cesspools, and you can make a good life for yourself. Don't allow the past or any political institution define you or your potential. There's nothing that can change the past. What they can do is change their future. But THEY have to do it. Nobody else is going to do it for them.
You cant have healthy families with out fathers.

And even then it takes a bit of luck.

Much of what you’ve said is true, Jim.

But.

In recent history there’s been no group of people that have ever been given more and that have had more set aside specifically for them than has black people. None.

The sad part is that you never hear much if anything at all about the black man or woman who goes quietly about their day to day business, much the same as the majority of other races

The problem is that black culture is at war with itself, not with whitey. As long as any group focuses inward and on the past, they will never move forward.

Tell me about the Reservations and the American Indian.

And no other group pisses and moans about what a miserable place the USA is.

AFAIC, let them dodge crocodiles while washing clothes in the river.
Aside from Boomers of course...........

- they couldn’t vote, or

ALL extremely valid points, but can we also include the fact that since the mid-60s, more money and opportunities have been afforded to African-Americans than any other ethnic group or race and not to mention the fact the nation elected an African-American to the highest office in the land (twice) and said election would not be possible without overwhelming support from whites and other race and ethnic groups? Part of the problem arose from said "paternalistic largess", ostensibly paying Black women to have children in order to garner more free government money, leading to over 70% illegitimacy among African Americans? further, statistics show black on white hate crimes occur in far greater numbers even taking into account ratios, yet "whites" (or Asians} do not riot, burn loot etc. While I do not subscribe to the OP, maybe you can at least understand SOME of the frustration?
Yep. I dont see them rioting and raising hell in Cuba, Dominican Rep., Brazil, etc. All previous bastions of slavery.

Oh darn... my internet life is forever ruined... where will I go to read about guns now.... the digital boys will never let me be bwhahahahahaga

Ask that question when the commies you vote for take our guns.

Ask that question when the commies you vote for take our guns.

Attached picture 6AD4A6B6-70E6-42AB-83BE-C0696C0B3927.jpeg
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[ALL extremely valid points, but can we also include the fact that since the mid-60s, more money and opportunities have been afforded to African-Americans than any other ethnic group or race and not to mention the fact the nation elected an African-American to the highest office in the land (twice) and said election would not be possible without overwhelming support from whites and other race and ethnic groups? Part of the problem arose from said "paternalistic largess", ostensibly paying Black women to have children in order to garner more free government money, leading to over 70% illegitimacy among African Americans? further, statistics show black on white hate crimes occur in far greater numbers even taking into account ratios, yet "whites" (or Asians} do not riot, burn loot etc. While I do not subscribe to the OP, maybe you can at least understand SOME of the frustration?

My point was not that an entire group or class of people should be "banished" from the country. My point was to go visit some of the worst places in the world where life REALLY sucks, get a perspective, come back here and tell me how horrible this country really is. My wording obviously sucked because that intention wasn't very clear to many.
[ALL extremely valid points, but can we also include the fact that since the mid-60s, more money and opportunities have been afforded to African-Americans than any other ethnic group or race and not to mention the fact the nation elected an African-American to the highest office in the land (twice) and said election would not be possible without overwhelming support from whites and other race and ethnic groups? Part of the problem arose from said "paternalistic largess", ostensibly paying Black women to have children in order to garner more free government money, leading to over 70% illegitimacy among African Americans? further, statistics show black on white hate crimes occur in far greater numbers even taking into account ratios, yet "whites" (or Asians} do not riot, burn loot etc. While I do not subscribe to the OP, maybe you can at least understand SOME of the frustration?

My point was not that an entire group or class of people should be "banished" from the country. My point was to go visit some of the worst places in the world where life REALLY sucks, get a perspective, come back here and tell me how horrible this country really is. My wording obviously sucked because that intention wasn't very clear to many.

Absolutely. And the examples of what happens whey they do it in "reverse" (aka Rhodesia and now South Africa), it's even more obvious.
What a load of garbage..........I have met many good people of all races..........trash comes in every color of the rainbow.

Yeah, one of my young, progressive friends was going on and on about oppression in the USA. I mentioned he needs to research actual oppression. The dumbphuck is really clueless. It's tough to reason with a self righteous ignoramus.
my my what is happening is so sad the country being torn apart. It seems all forgot what hard work will bring in rewards but must earn it not given. People who are elected do not follow their oath of office and still get elected. The ones who are rioting/looting and causing general hate are lucky they are not where I am at right now example want to loot you will not be able to walk home and no you are not going to jail. Riot well pretty much the same. does not matter what color/race/or what you believe all is treated the same.
For the ones who want to cry about America find a country that will allow you in and try the same thing you do in America I do have popcorn
Originally Posted by nealglen37
What a load of garbage..........I have met many good people of all races..........trash comes in every color of the rainbow.

#Truth
A lot of whiteys would be happy!

#Truth

This is not about people being trash or what color skin They have. It's about recognizing the opportunities that everyone has in this country. It's about taking ownership of your own future. It's about not allowing yourself to be defined as a victim or creating a self fulfilling prophecy of your own demise. I don't care who you are. If you learn a skill, get a job, develop a solid work history, don't break the law, move out of areas that have crappy opportunities if you have to, you can succeed and make a good life for yourself in this country. I have far too many co-workers over the years from every walk of life that proves this fact. The difference between them and other people is that THEY took ownership of their own life and success. They didn't wait for it to fall in their lap or wait for someone to magically turn the world into a fairy tail utopia where everyone has a wonderful life.
Sorry man, but this threads title was like said..............garbage. The title was blacks should go back to africa................no this is their home..............like myself, their families have lived and died on american soil for centuries.
I was just in the local hardware store. Blacks that I met were overly freindly and so was I. It was sad being that way, after knowing many of them for years. I guess we all realized after a minute of conversation..........yea we are ok..........that foolishness has not affected us.........just guys trying to get some supplies to go do work.
Sorry man, but this threads title was like said..............garbage. The title was blacks should go back to africa................no this is their home..............like myself, their families have lived and died on american soil for centuries.

No I totally understand. Poor choice of words on my part. Many people claim they are African Americans, as if they are FROM Africa, even though they have never lived there. So my choice of the word "back" was meant to be figurative not literal. I take ownership of that mistake. I just get really frustrated by people who complain, make excuses or allow themselves to be defined as victims. Hell, I have people in my own family like that. I try my best to encourage those people but at the end of the day, people must empower themselves.
I agree with you now.
I was just in the local hardware store. Blacks that I met were overly freindly and so was I. It was sad being that way, after knowing many of them for years. I guess we all realized after a minute of conversation..........yea we are ok..........that foolishness has not affected us.........just guys trying to get some supplies to go do work.

Wait until the sun goes down..
Don’t go away mad, just go away!!!!!
I guess American's being locked into internment camps and losing businesses and homes doesn't raise an eyebrow with the liberals, the Democrats that did it, or the 24hourcampfire.
Dumbest phuqqin thread to date.

As a member above posted -

I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.[/quote]

Like the confederate flag so dear to many here?

Similarly, I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it.

Similarly, I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it. [/quote]

Kinda like those that wear the communists Winnie and Nelson Mandela tee shirts or wear the “X” shirts and baseball caps.

Those were some lovely folks.

Similarly, I mean no offense by what I’ve said nor do I apologize for it. [/quote]

Perhaps you can explain why blacks prey upon their own people. Present day Confederate Flag cause that ?

Why are there food deserts in black dominated areas?

Why are there burglar bars on windows, doors and window air cons in black areas along with roll down metal doors for businesses?

Why do black churches have fences around them and locked gates?

Why are employees of black funeral homes licensed to carry and why are those same facilities surrounded by fences and locked gates?

And you concern yourself with a relic of a flag as a “problem “?

There’s lots more if you care to go there and you and I can do so. Let me know.

No offense and no apologies,,as we both agree on.
If you meant liberals, and not “black people” as you said a few posts later, you should have said that.

Should the “Irish people” go back to Ireland?

Seriously. Asking for an Irish friend....

Just so I understand, would they be required to pack along an ANTIFA boy or two when the go?
© 24hourcampfire