Home
Just last Christmas we had the strongest economy the world had ever seen.
We have seen in the last 2 months our economy put into ruins over Corona, mostly by an exaggeration by the Liberal media, [in fact, it is redundant to say "liberal" along with "media"] and the Dem politicians. They knew the only way to beat Trump in November was to exaggerate a medical problem that, in fact, is not much worse than the annual flu death toll.
100K dead from Corona? We get that many annually from car wrecks, gun deaths, and swimming pool drownings.
This is a long long way from the Black Death in the 14th century in which 1/3 of the population of Europe died in 4 years. Listen to the media you think Corona is worse than the Black Death.

And now, we see rioters burning a major city, and the weakling Dem mayor and pals letting it happen. Better that they burn down the Target store and the police station, than a single rioter get shot dead.

Is my America really this fragile. Stood up to Hitler and Tojo and wiped 'em out. Got through the Depression after 15 years and came out stronger than ever.

Are we really this fragile?

I have always read that a great country is not destroyed by outside invaders, but, is collapses due to rot from the inside.
No.
Nope. Lots of good folks sitting quietly on the sidelines are ready to prop her up.
No.

Very very small percentage are making the news.

This could easily be stopped. Time to take the muzzle off.
Fug me.

Just saw on news.

Big white dude. 6’ or bigger. Had a tennis racket and protesting. 😂🤣👍🏻
I think the police officer that started all this needs to go to prison for manslaughter at a minimum but these BS protests are just an excuse to burn and loot and willl hopefully encourage some people to get off their butts in November and vote out the Dems in favor of leaders like Trump that are brave enough to stand for the rule of law.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
We have seen in the last 2 months our economy put into ruins over Corona, mostly by an exaggeration by the Liberal media, [in fact, it is redundant to say "liberal" along with "media"] and the Dem politicians. They knew the only way to beat Trump in November was to exaggerate a medical problem that, in fact, is not much worse than the annual flu death toll.
100K dead from Corona? We get that many annually from car wrecks, gun deaths, and swimming pool drownings.
This is a long long way from the Black Death in the 14th century in which 1/3 of the population of Europe died in 4 years. Listen to the media you think Corona is worse than the Black Death.

And now, we see rioters burning a major city, and the weakling Dem mayor and pals letting it happen. Better that they burn down the Target store and the police station, than a single rioter get shot dead.

Is my America really this fragile. Stood up to Hitler and Tojo and wiped 'em out. Got through the Depression after 15 years and came out stronger than ever.

I have always read that a great country is not destroyed by outside invaders, but, is collapses due to rot from the inside.

Stop sowing fear. Quit being a nancy.
I say, yes. The political divide between radical/liberal/communist vs patriotic/conservative/capitalist is heating up everywhere.

We can't allow cities to burn, protestors storm White House barricades, police officers having to retreat off rooftops and keep believing things are okay.

As a Christian, you can see the divide in America truly is good against evil. Things are going to get ugly I'm afraid.

I pray for the rapture of all Christians. Those left behind are in a world of hurt, anguish and destruction.
It's 104K today and it only been a little over 3 months. Can you make a wrong turn ? Yes. Has anyone been here before ? No . Does anyone know the road? No. Your guess is as good as mine.
Yes.

The fear mongering news media would have us thinking that if we allow.
Nope.
No not yet. It’ll take more than this.
Originally Posted by gunzo

The fear mongering news media convinced America that they need to wear a scarf over their face and lit Minneapolis on fire.

With very little effort.
There is strength in this country that hasn’t even begun to be tapped yet, hundreds of millions of good people.

The Left will try and keep this going through November, after that this country will come roaring back with a speed that will amaze.

JMHO
I say yes, unfortunately. Between media and the the left wing this country is screwed. Look at minny, perfect example. Left doesn't care about truth. Ok in this case they are right but really let's burn the city. Left dont dont care. Antifa or whoever's in charge now doesn't matter.

All I gotta say is keep one in the pipe if you live in these areas. Govt doesn't care, cover your asses
If the left keeps this going thru November, trump loses and we continue the fast swirl down the toilet bowl
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gunzo

The fear mongering news media convinced America that they need to wear a scarf over their face and lit Minneapolis on fire.

With very little effort.

OK, a given. Call me Mr. Obvious. What's next?
Posted By: sse Re: Is America Close to Collapse? - 05/30/20
yeah
Posted By: 673 Re: Is America Close to Collapse? - 05/30/20
You just have a knee grow problem is all.
Only if we let it.
No, but the Chicoms and Ruskies sure hope so and are licking their chops hoping Biden will get in.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Nope. Lots of good folks sitting quietly on the sidelines are ready to prop her up.

Nope.

The televised losers running around, looting and burning by percentage, if polled, would be found mostly parasites of society.

They could be controlled, if we ever decided to place real hurt upon them.

The scary version of people is the educated chic with the rescue dog in the park who called the cops on the black dude who told her she needed to leash her dog in that area of the park.

She pretends to sound terrified to 911, like she’s being assaulted, just to pay the black dude back by having the cops come hot to her call for help...

Cunning, Liberal, with a self inflated sense of need to control us, is what is scary.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Nope.

The televised losers running around, looting and burning by percentage, if polled, would be found mostly parasites of society.

The scary version of people is the educated chic with the rescue dog in the park who called the cops on the black dude who told her she needed to leash her dog in that area of the park.

She pretends to sound terrified to 911, like she’s being assaulted, just to pay the black dude back by having the cops come hot to her call for help...

Cunning, Liberal, with a self inflated sense of need to control us, is what is scary.

😎

It's ironic, but the left devoured that crazy broad.

Nope.

😎

Yep Beav, these white over educated liberals will be the end of us if we let them!
Originally Posted by Stump Buster
No, but the Chicoms and Ruskies sure hope so and are licking their chops hoping Biden will get in.

China is waging an all out propaganda war in the US.
Originally Posted by kingston

Nope.

😎

As ILLary found out, bein black trumps bein a white broad.
No.

Judging by the popular vote, political leaning is roughly 50-50.

I'd be willing to bet the 50% of conservatives own 75% of the firearms, make up 75% of the true patriots, and have 75% of the will, means, intelligence, and fortitude to fight for the country. They generally also DON'T live in the big city, and can fend for themselves, to some extent at least.

If it ever came down to it (God forbid), It may be ugly, there would be bloodshed, and the country may change, but I'd like to think we would survive as a republic.

I hope I never see it in my lifetime, or my children's.
Originally Posted by duck911
No.

I'd be willing to bet the 50% of conservatives own 75% of the firearms, make up 75% of the true patriots, and have 75% of the will, means, intelligence, and fortitude to fight for the country. They generally also DON'T live in the big city, and can fend for themselves, to some extent at least.

If it ever came down to it (God forbid), It may be ugly, there would be bloodshed, and the country may change, but I'd like to think we would survive as a republic.

The problem is that dumb fugks like you and Kingston fall for whatever story you're fed.

That's a very real problem.

Nope.

😎

As they should have...😎

For all the wrong reasons.
The problem is that dumb fugks like you and Kingston fall for whatever story you're fed.

Your version is that those cops in Minneapolis chose to spend 10 minutes on camera doing whatever they did as it was their only choice.

Is that it?
No.

I’ve found Kingston difficult to convince of most anything without proof, then he’s still a skeptic.

😎

Yes.

The internal issues like Minneapolis aside, which should not be allowed to happen, the country does not have the intestinal fortitude to deal with a real war nor with real confrontations, on a long term basis, which is what's needed with the Chinese. We've abdicated or strengths for political correctness for non-confrontational posturing.

Sadly, the mindset & the genetics that won WWII are virtually non-existent here anymore.

Look at the erosion of hunters & shooters, number wise, just as a barometer...............it's a reflection of the attitude of the country & the move to snowflake-dom.

Sadly.

MM

For all the wrong reasons.

Spin it out for us.

Damn, your lame ass trolling gets old so quick every night.

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yes.

The internal issues like Minneapolis aside, which should not be allowed to happen, the country does not have the intestinal fortitude to deal with a real war nor with real confrontations, on a long term basis, which is what's needed with the Chinese. We've abdicated or strengths for political correctness for non-confrontational posturing.

Sadly, the mindset & the genetics that won WWII are virtually non-existent here anymore.

Look at the erosion of hunters & shooters, number wise, just as a barometer...............it's a reflection of the attitude of the country & the move to snowflake-dom.

Sadly.

MM

Hunter , shooters? really?
we have a bunch here and many are liberal snowflakes
The good news is, covid has been cured for all of you that fell for the crisis to begin with.

The people fueling this unrest are the same idiots who fueled the covid panic.

Wake up.
No.

So you feel we should just kick the ball down the road? The only way to get our country back is to get rid of the freeloaders and deadbeats.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Serious question, because I am not sure I understand your point.

Are you saying the west coast lib transplants WOULD take up arms, or wouldn't?
Lara Logan.

Caught her on Fox.

Says this is all because of professional aggitators.

Pro cameras. Pro comms.
Collapse? No

Be reborn? Sure. Mountains of fodder for Hollywood just around the corner. In technicolor.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

So you feel we should just kick the ball down the road? The only way to get our country back is to get rid of the freeloaders and deadbeats.

My response was to the evolving story line on this thread of "SHTF" - needing to "take the country back" literally, in battle. That was the premise of my reply.

There are a million steps we could take prior to that, which I think most of us here agree with;

Lock down borders.
Send illegals back home, especially the criminals.
Don't let illegals vote.
Be more diligent about who we let into this country.
Be smarter about the welfare state we enable.

So forth, and so on. The list is a mile long.
This is merely a pause, until enough die for herd immunity, or we have effective treatment, or we have a vaccine. Take your pick on that one. The question is more in how you structure the recovery .

Serious question, because I am not sure I understand your point.

Are you saying the west coast lib transplants WOULD take up arms, or wouldn't?

What I am saying is many of the so called freedom loving gun owner, shooters here at the campfire are a bunch of liberal pussies pretending they are freedom loving patriots... you included
No they won't take up arms..... they have mask on and can't even cancel the cable TV that supports the Marxist..... wake up
He is not impressed........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He is not impressed........

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Like button.
My IRA has gained back about 1/2 of what it lost. It's slowly working it's way back up.
At some point the fear of what could happen if they act will be out weighed by the fear of what will happen if they dont, for those sitting on the couch. I hope its not to late when the change over occurs.

What I am saying is many of the so called freedom loving gun owner, shooters here at the campfire are a bunch of liberal pussies pretending they are freedom loving patriots... you included
No they won't take up arms....

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.

You are wrong about me, BTW, but well done on the name calling...

I am a compassionate, caring human being and many outside of my family mistake that for being a weakness, or liberal, or as you put it, a 'liberal pussy pretending they are freedom loving patriots'.

I tend to be a very positive, friendly person who believes other folks are good human beings, until proven otherwise. It is how I live.

But don't mistake that for me being a push-over.

You actually know me well enough to know my resolve regarding protecting my family, my freedoms, and standing up for this country.
It’s election season and time for Dims to foment racist hate among blacks in order to motivate them to vote. They are following in the footsteps of Obama who used lies about Zimmerman and Trayvon to make black angry and thereby get record numbers of blacks to vote.

No they won't take up arms....

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it.

You are wrong about me, BTW, but well done on the name calling...

I am a compassionate, caring human being and many outside of my family mistake that for being a weakness, or liberal, or as you put it, a 'liberal pussy pretending they are freedom loving patriots'.

I tend to be a very positive, friendly person who believes other folks are good human beings, until proven otherwise. It is how I live.

But don't mistake that for me being a push-over.

You actually know me well enough to know my resolve regarding protecting my family, my freedoms, and standing up for this country.

I don't know Duck..... you were ready to give them the farm over the "covid"
We schit canned our TV!

Haha!

We couldn't afford it in this booming economy.......
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
We schit canned our TV!

Haha!

Jim, you will live a better life without it....... smile hopefully electricity isn't next! frown
I got an Aladdin lamp!

I got an Aladdin lamp!

Hurricane

No, but some one or group is definitely trying hard to make it appear that way.
We schit canned our TV!

Haha!

I’m gonna shoot my laptop with my new home defense gauge. #1 and double 00, gonna ruin It’s screen and memory.

Stay tuned...😎

I don't know Duck..... you were ready to give them the farm over the "covid"

You will never admit here, but you know 90% of what's gone down I NEVER advocated for, supported, or endorsed. We have discussed this, you and I.

No fishing? No hunting? No boating? No golf? National Forests closed? All basic services, shut down??

Yea, show me where I said any of that. Really, show me... I was NEVER on board with that crap.

I did support early suspension of major sports, and schools. I'd stand by that, right, wrong, or indifferent.
Posted By: RayF Re: Is America Close to Collapse? - 05/30/20
Approaching? Yes.

Close? Can’t say since it’s a subjective term. The U.S. will lose it’s status as the premier superpower, though.
If it didn't collapse in 1968, it won't now. We have a better advantage now of knowing who the Enemies Domestic actually are.
According to social media, yes...
All of this is the result of of domestic enemies At work. We have been in a civil war for years. “Our side” has just not noticed it yet.

They didn't just exaggerate this medical problem, they engineered it. They're in cahoots with the Commie Chinese. and these riots are designed to make us take our eye off the ball.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
All of this is the result of of domestic enemies At work. We have been in a civil war for years. “Our side” has just not noticed it yet.

And yet I say it and I'm a liberal troll. Are you parrot?
The past is another country. 90pct white america is gone and we live in 60pct white america. And too many of that 60pct are spiteful mutant traitors. Fewer whites pulling the wagon while the vibrants ride in the wagon. We just don't have the human capital cultural capital we once did. The ruling class hates us and is venal and stupid. We just don't have what it takes to recover from a serious hit anymore. America stagger from one crisis to another, steadily weakening and eventually all the strength will be dissipated an internal and external conflicts and will likely go out in a whimper.

Read up on Rome's crisis of the third century.
I'll take that bet.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
My response was to the evolving story line on this thread of "SHTF" - needing to "take the country back" literally, in battle. That was the premise of my reply.

There are a million steps we could take prior to that, which I think most of us here agree with;

Lock down borders.
Send illegals back home, especially the criminals.
Don't let illegals vote.
Be more diligent about who we let into this country.
Be smarter about the welfare state we enable.

So forth, and so on. The list is a mile long.

........ and it'll still come down to blood in the streets before anything meaningful occurs.
Ive been wrong before, but not about this.
I got an Aladdin lamp!

What about the water heater and the AC?
© 24hourcampfire