Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Just last Christmas we had the strongest economy the world had ever seen.
We have seen in the last 2 months our economy put into ruins over Corona, mostly by an exaggeration by the Liberal media, [in fact, it is redundant to say "liberal" along with "media"] and the Dem politicians. They knew the only way to beat Trump in November was to exaggerate a medical problem that, in fact, is not much worse than the annual flu death toll.
100K dead from Corona? We get that many annually from car wrecks, gun deaths, and swimming pool drownings.
This is a long long way from the Black Death in the 14th century in which 1/3 of the population of Europe died in 4 years. Listen to the media you think Corona is worse than the Black Death.

And now, we see rioters burning a major city, and the weakling Dem mayor and pals letting it happen. Better that they burn down the Target store and the police station, than a single rioter get shot dead.

Is my America really this fragile. Stood up to Hitler and Tojo and wiped 'em out. Got through the Depression after 15 years and came out stronger than ever.

Are we really this fragile?

I have always read that a great country is not destroyed by outside invaders, but, is collapses due to rot from the inside.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope. Lots of good folks sitting quietly on the sidelines are ready to prop her up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No.

Very very small percentage are making the news.

This could easily be stopped. Time to take the muzzle off.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fug me.

Just saw on news.

Big white dude. 6’ or bigger. Had a tennis racket and protesting. 😂🤣👍🏻

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I think the police officer that started all this needs to go to prison for manslaughter at a minimum but these BS protests are just an excuse to burn and loot and willl hopefully encourage some people to get off their butts in November and vote out the Dems in favor of leaders like Trump that are brave enough to stand for the rule of law.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Just last Christmas we had the strongest economy the world had ever seen.
We have seen in the last 2 months our economy put into ruins over Corona, mostly by an exaggeration by the Liberal media, [in fact, it is redundant to say "liberal" along with "media"] and the Dem politicians. They knew the only way to beat Trump in November was to exaggerate a medical problem that, in fact, is not much worse than the annual flu death toll.
100K dead from Corona? We get that many annually from car wrecks, gun deaths, and swimming pool drownings.
This is a long long way from the Black Death in the 14th century in which 1/3 of the population of Europe died in 4 years. Listen to the media you think Corona is worse than the Black Death.

And now, we see rioters burning a major city, and the weakling Dem mayor and pals letting it happen. Better that they burn down the Target store and the police station, than a single rioter get shot dead.

Is my America really this fragile. Stood up to Hitler and Tojo and wiped 'em out. Got through the Depression after 15 years and came out stronger than ever.

Are we really this fragile?

I have always read that a great country is not destroyed by outside invaders, but, is collapses due to rot from the inside.

Stop sowing fear. Quit being a nancy.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I say, yes. The political divide between radical/liberal/communist vs patriotic/conservative/capitalist is heating up everywhere.

We can't allow cities to burn, protestors storm White House barricades, police officers having to retreat off rooftops and keep believing things are okay.

As a Christian, you can see the divide in America truly is good against evil. Things are going to get ugly I'm afraid.

I pray for the rapture of all Christians. Those left behind are in a world of hurt, anguish and destruction.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's 104K today and it only been a little over 3 months. Can you make a wrong turn ? Yes. Has anyone been here before ? No . Does anyone know the road? No. Your guess is as good as mine.

You can hunt longer with wind at your back
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The fear mongering news media would have us thinking that if we allow.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Nope.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
No not yet. It’ll take more than this.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by gunzo

The fear mongering news media convinced America that they need to wear a scarf over their face and lit Minneapolis on fire.

With very little effort.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is strength in this country that hasn’t even begun to be tapped yet, hundreds of millions of good people.

The Left will try and keep this going through November, after that this country will come roaring back with a speed that will amaze.

JMHO

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I say yes, unfortunately. Between media and the the left wing this country is screwed. Look at minny, perfect example. Left doesn't care about truth. Ok in this case they are right but really let's burn the city. Left dont dont care. Antifa or whoever's in charge now doesn't matter.

All I gotta say is keep one in the pipe if you live in these areas. Govt doesn't care, cover your asses

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
If the left keeps this going thru November, trump loses and we continue the fast swirl down the toilet bowl

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gunzo

The fear mongering news media convinced America that they need to wear a scarf over their face and lit Minneapolis on fire.

With very little effort.

OK, a given. Call me Mr. Obvious. What's next?

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
yeah

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You just have a knee grow problem is all.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 1,700 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,093
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.