Campfire Outfitter
R
Only if we let it.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No, but the Chicoms and Ruskies sure hope so and are licking their chops hoping Biden will get in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Nope. Lots of good folks sitting quietly on the sidelines are ready to prop her up.

Nope.

The televised losers running around, looting and burning by percentage, if polled, would be found mostly parasites of society.

They could be controlled, if we ever decided to place real hurt upon them.

The scary version of people is the educated chic with the rescue dog in the park who called the cops on the black dude who told her she needed to leash her dog in that area of the park.

She pretends to sound terrified to 911, like she’s being assaulted, just to pay the black dude back by having the cops come hot to her call for help...

Cunning, Liberal, with a self inflated sense of need to control us, is what is scary.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Nope. Lots of good folks sitting quietly on the sidelines are ready to prop her up.

Nope.

The televised losers running around, looting and burning by percentage, if polled, would be found mostly parasites of society.

The scary version of people is the educated chic with the rescue dog in the park who called the cops on the black dude who told her she needed to leash her dog in that area of the park.

She pretends to sound terrified to 911, like she’s being assaulted, just to pay the black dude back by having the cops come hot to her call for help...

Cunning, Liberal, with a self inflated sense of need to control us, is what is scary.

😎

It's ironic, but the left devoured that crazy broad.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nope.

😎

Yep Beav, these white over educated liberals will be the end of us if we let them!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stump Buster
No, but the Chicoms and Ruskies sure hope so and are licking their chops hoping Biden will get in.

China is waging an all out propaganda war in the US.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kingston

Nope.

😎

As ILLary found out, bein black trumps bein a white broad.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
No.

Judging by the popular vote, political leaning is roughly 50-50.

I'd be willing to bet the 50% of conservatives own 75% of the firearms, make up 75% of the true patriots, and have 75% of the will, means, intelligence, and fortitude to fight for the country. They generally also DON'T live in the big city, and can fend for themselves, to some extent at least.

If it ever came down to it (God forbid), It may be ugly, there would be bloodshed, and the country may change, but I'd like to think we would survive as a republic.

I hope I never see it in my lifetime, or my children's.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by duck911
No.

I'd be willing to bet the 50% of conservatives own 75% of the firearms, make up 75% of the true patriots, and have 75% of the will, means, intelligence, and fortitude to fight for the country. They generally also DON'T live in the big city, and can fend for themselves, to some extent at least.

If it ever came down to it (God forbid), It may be ugly, there would be bloodshed, and the country may change, but I'd like to think we would survive as a republic.

The problem is that dumb fugks like you and Kingston fall for whatever story you're fed.

That's a very real problem.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Nope.

😎

As they should have...😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

For all the wrong reasons.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
The problem is that dumb fugks like you and Kingston fall for whatever story you're fed.

Your version is that those cops in Minneapolis chose to spend 10 minutes on camera doing whatever they did as it was their only choice.

Is that it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No.

I’ve found Kingston difficult to convince of most anything without proof, then he’s still a skeptic.

😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes.

The internal issues like Minneapolis aside, which should not be allowed to happen, the country does not have the intestinal fortitude to deal with a real war nor with real confrontations, on a long term basis, which is what's needed with the Chinese. We've abdicated or strengths for political correctness for non-confrontational posturing.

Sadly, the mindset & the genetics that won WWII are virtually non-existent here anymore.

Look at the erosion of hunters & shooters, number wise, just as a barometer...............it's a reflection of the attitude of the country & the move to snowflake-dom.

Sadly.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

For all the wrong reasons.

Spin it out for us.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Damn, your lame ass trolling gets old so quick every night.

Last edited by duck911; 05/29/20.

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yes.

The internal issues like Minneapolis aside, which should not be allowed to happen, the country does not have the intestinal fortitude to deal with a real war nor with real confrontations, on a long term basis, which is what's needed with the Chinese. We've abdicated or strengths for political correctness for non-confrontational posturing.

Sadly, the mindset & the genetics that won WWII are virtually non-existent here anymore.

Look at the erosion of hunters & shooters, number wise, just as a barometer...............it's a reflection of the attitude of the country & the move to snowflake-dom.

Sadly.

MM

Hunter , shooters? really?
we have a bunch here and many are liberal snowflakes

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The good news is, covid has been cured for all of you that fell for the crisis to begin with.

The people fueling this unrest are the same idiots who fueled the covid panic.

Wake up.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
No.

So you feel we should just kick the ball down the road? The only way to get our country back is to get rid of the freeloaders and deadbeats.

Life is good live it while you can.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by irfubar

Hunter , shooters? really?
we have a bunch here and many are liberal snowflakes

Serious question, because I am not sure I understand your point.

Are you saying the west coast lib transplants WOULD take up arms, or wouldn't?

A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

663 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 3,413 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,374
Posts18,469,379
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.