Home
I think I have it copied and pasted:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933248/27-CR-20-12646-Complaint.pdf
Here is the charging document. Much destruction Friday night. Another 1000 NG troops coming.
You think it's ugly now? Wait until they drop the charges based on the autopsy.
They had better come up with more than what is on that warrant application to convict someone of murder. I couldn't convict if I only heard their side without even hearing the defense.
Originally Posted by Hastings
They had better come up with more than what is on that warrant application to convict someone of murder. I couldn't convict if I only heard their side without even hearing the defense.

Heck, the DA was afraid to bring it in front of a grand jury for fear the GJ would no-bill it based only on the DA's evidence. This case does n't even rise to the level of a ham sandwich.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

Where have we seen this before?

On Netflix now.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

On Netflix now.

Sniper, per our earlier discussion on your thread that concerned Mr. Floyd and his background,,,,,I guess you’ve seen that ?
that CC alone could fix any toilet paper shortage! what a sham
Up for the evening readers
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

On Netflix now.

Sniper, per our earlier discussion on your thread that concerned Mr. Floyd and his background,,,,,I guess you’ve seen that ?

Yes, I watched it two nights ago.

It was very good.

Not even close to a manslaughter conviction. All for show and case will eventually pled down or probably drop when tox and body cam footage are released. But Obama's useful idiots on here like always will say he strangled Floyd and the cop should be executed.
This could get real interesting!

They already have the preliminary autopsy and the DA would not have filed if he did not think the final report would confirm causation, even with drugs/alcohol on board. The DA (or his charging deputy or investigator) were present for the autopsy and have spoken personally with the forensic pathologist.
Originally Posted by ribka

Not even close to a manslaughter conviction. All for show and case will eventually pled down or probably drop when tox and body cam footage are released. But Obama's useful idiots on here like always will say he strangled Floyd and the cop should be executed.

Read the elements of a 3rd degree murder in Minnesota. I'll be surprised if they don't get a conviction, even if its only manslaughter, but more likely it will be murder 3.
Here is the statute. Can't find a free copy of the jury instruction on-line:

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.
evince 1. to constitute outward evidence of 2.to display clearly; reveal
depraved 1. marked by corruption or evil; esp: perverted
Cops may have displayed indifference and tiredness toward a low income troublesome area and people but I wouldn't come close to saying they were "depraved". The prosecutor has hooked Mr. Chauvin, let's see if he can land him.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.
$100 that he is not convicted of 3rd degree homicide. Take the bet or run away?

You recently posted murder and manslaughter were the same so everyone knows your supposed legal expertise lol

They already have the preliminary autopsy and the DA would not have filed if he did not think the final report would confirm causation, even with drugs/alcohol on board. The DA (or his charging deputy or investigator) were present for the autopsy and have spoken personally with the forensic pathologist.

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

You recently posted murder and manslaughter were the same so everyone knows your supposed legal expertise lol

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

I never said murder and manslaughter are the same. I said manslaughter is a form of homicide (unlawful killing) which it is.

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

I never said murder and manslaughter are the same. I said manslaughter is a form of homicide (unlawful killing) which it is.

Sheer genius, that.

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

Whadda a little bich you are...

Rudy Giuliani is on FOX talking 2nd degree...

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

Sheer genius, that.

Not at all. It was in response to a poster who didn't seem to understand that manslaughter was an unlawful killing.

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder

Sheer genius, that.

Not at all. It was in response to a poster who didn't seem to understand that manslaughter was an unlawful killing.

Any “killing “ except in self defense or to defend those entitled to your protection is unlawful.

Is it necessary that you continue to state the obvious as though it’s “news” ?
Any “killing “ except in self defense or to defend those entitled to your protection is unlawful.
Reckon maybe it will turn out that Mr. Floyd died of a cardiac event or some other natural occurrence that may have some connection with the stress of a struggle with police? The restraint used on him may have a connection to his death but just wait until the dueling expert witnesses get through testifying. Reasonable doubt may surface. Prosecution has a big hill to climb.
Reckon maybe it will turn out that Mr. Floyd died of a cardiac event or some other natural occurrence that may have some connection with the stress of a struggle with police? The restraint used on him may have a connection to his death but just wait until the dueling expert witnesses get through testifying. Reasonable doubt may surface. Prosecution has a big hill to climb.

Floyd died but Chauvin didn’t “kill “ him. There was no ‘intent ‘ to kill.

Improper restraint ? Not if he was trained by the Minneapolis PD dept in that specific manner of restraint.

Expert witness testimony will be interesting to hear.

This should bring some howls from the SJWs.
Cops may have displayed indifference and tiredness toward a low income troublesome area and people but I wouldn't come close to saying they were "depraved".

USLegal:
- Depravity of Mind Law and Legal Definition:

"Depravity of mind refers to the state of mind which is contrary to justice,
honesty or morality. Depravity of mind is a condition where there
is a deviation or departure from the ordinary standards of honest,
good morals, justice, or ethics as to be shocking to the moral sense
of the society. Depravity of mind can also be described as an act of baseness,
vileness, or depravity in the private and social duties which a person
owes to another, or to a community."

Maybe his attorney will argue his client owed it
to the community to keep his knee on the man
for minutes after it was confirmed he had no pulse.
just incase Floyd was up to something sneaky.
lol

great job legal scholar

Originally Posted by Starman
Cops may have displayed indifference and tiredness toward a low income troublesome area and people but I wouldn't come close to saying they were "depraved".

USLegal:

Depravity of mind refers to the state of mind which is contrary to justice,
owes to another, or to a community.
Ribka, tell us about your LE training standards
where you learnt to fear a man with no pulse.

How would you justify/argue that in court?...
The reason for the rush to charge Chauvin has nothing to do with expecting to get him in court and everything to do with attempting to calm the rioters...

Floyd died but Chauvin didn’t “kill “ him. There was no ‘intent ‘ to kill.

Improper restraint ? Not if he was trained by the Minneapolis PD dept in that specific manner of restraint.

Expert witness testimony will be interesting to hear.

This should bring some howls from the SJWs.

There is no "intent to kill" requirement under the Minnesota statute.
lol

great job legal scholar

USLegal:

That tells us nothing. We need the Minnesota jury instruction. Anyone have it?
lol

great job legal scholar

USLegal:

Do you have the completed Coroner’s report.

“Intent “ has everything to do with how a death is charged.

I shot towards you but I didn’t intend to harm or kill you.

The gun was loaded, I didn’t tell you and you shot yourself.

We can do this ad nauseum and that’s already been done here.
lol

great job legal scholar

USLegal:

In what state will an unbiased jury be found for this trial ?

What potential juror has not heard of this and has not formed an opinion on it ?

I can see this going very high up the Courts chain.
In what state will an unbiased jury be found for this trial ?

Don’t they have Mennonites up there in Minnesota?

It's right next to the body cam footage, eyewitness testimony, MPD training curriculum, and the officer's sworn statements.
lol

great job legal scholar

USLegal:

There is no "intent to kill" requirement under the Minnesota statute. Whether or not he intended to kill is irrelevant.
lol

great job legal scholar

USLegal:

There is no "intent to kill" requirement under the Minnesota statute. Whether or not he intended to kill is irrelevant.

Making it all irrelevant so drop the charges.
lol

great job legal scholar

USLegal:

No. You can be found guilty of Murder 3 in Minnesota without having an intent to kill.
Lets bet on that 3rd degree charge then legal scholar.

lol

great job legal scholar

USLegal:

No. You can be found guilty of Murder 3 in Minnesota without having an intent to kill.
Are you saying there is an "intent to kill" requirement?
How this is spun in inconsequential, the cop-s are about to have life-changing events none of them are going to like.
Well earned too

Who said that was a requirement? Please post where that was said

Who said that was a requirement? Please post where that was said

It's in the Minnesota statute which I posted above.
Here it is again:

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
I know that. So what's your point?

Here it is again:

2019 Minnesota Statutes

Murder
© 24hourcampfire