Home
Posted By: bigfish9684 It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
The town of 25,000 people where I grew up in IL got hit last night. This isn't a suburb of Chicago, and it's in a deep red county. Hundreds of people showed up. My dad's office window got shattered as did a lot of other windows. Rubber bullets and tear gas deployed.

There were 20 protesters yesterday in downtown Hartford, WI. This is in the reddest county in the state.

This is being financed and organized internationally. It's going on in Europe. It's going on in my little hometown.

Don't think it's not coming to your doorstep unless you live way out in the country.
Yep, just like the Bolshevik revolution was funded, and by the same folks.
Posted By: memtb Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20

“IF”, and it’s an extremely remote “If”, it we’re to come to some of our towns.....the outcome may be much different than what is shown in the news! “If”, a store owner were at his/her business, and that business is being destroyed.....I believe that “Castle Doctrine and/or Stand YourGround”, will provide that owner the ability and the will to defend themselves and their property! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

“IF”, and it’s an extremely remote “If”, it we’re to come to some of our towns.....the outcome may be much different than what is shown in the news! “If”, a store owner were at his/her business, and that business is being destroyed.....I believe that “Castle Doctrine and/or Stand YourGround”, will provide that owner the ability and the will to defend themselves and their property! memtb

The right to use whatever force is necessary to defend your property against rioters needs to be added explicitly to the laws for that to be the case. Currently, even in the states you speak of (with the possible exception of Texas), you need to credibly claim that you felt in imminent fear of serious injury or death to justify lethal force. Fear that your business structure was about to be damaged or destroyed (unless by arson) isn't sufficient, even in the most conservative states. Should be, but isn't, apart, perhaps, from Texas.
Also, it's going to get worse until the state and local govt's crack down instead of stand down. Rubber bullets and tear gas are not stopping this momentum.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
They showed here yesterday, were confined to a small area, and controlled by police and locals. Three bus loads of out of town protesters!
Posted By: memtb Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
If you are inside “said” business that is being destroyed by rioters, if you are “not” in fear for your life......your a fool! memtb
Originally Posted by Heym06
They showed here yesterday, were confined to a small area, and controlled by police and locals. Three bus loads of out of town protesters!

Including the emergency exits, of which there are few, there aren't many ways off a bus. I'm surprised they were even allowed to disembark.
If you are in “said” business that is being destroyed by rioters, if you are “not” in fear for your life......your a fool! memtb

I get what you're saying, but that wouldn't necessarily apply to folks outside smashing windows with bricks and snatching things from your display windows. It should, and that's where the law needs to change. During a riot, there needs to be a specific cut out in the law justifying lethal force if a rioting mob is threatening imminent destruction/looting of your business. I believe there already is such a law regarding arson. Just add rioting.

You persist in thinking that we have rule of law anymore in this country. There is an increasing number of men who did as you describe but who were relentlessly prosecuted while thier attackers were let off with no punishment.
From one of my brother's friends on FB in Austin yesterday. The guy was one of the cops blocking the protestors access to the Police Station.

No body hates a bad cop worse then a good cop, the actions of the officer this week in Minnesota was absolutely disgusting and terrible and a indictment for his arrest was necessary. Seeing the video of what that officer did was sickening to me and every Austin Police Officer I know.

These are photos from today’s protest in Austin, in regards to George Floyd’s death. Llike any thing there are professionals and amateur. There were paid professional protestors there to try to enrage APD, they were not able too get a response out of us. The Amateur protestors grew angry and started throwing bottles, rocks, cans, gravel, and eggs at us. Later the lit cars on fire.

I would like to thank all my friends who checked on me today during the protest and riot. Sorry but I was unable to return calls and contacts.

Here's a photo the police officer took from the steps of the station.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
BTW...

"ACAB" that you see in the signs means: All Cops Are Bastards.

Some here on the 'Fire may be among them.
In '18 Idaho enacted a stand your ground law that gives business owners a very strong case for deadly force. If anyone enters the business by force or unlawfully, even if there's no apparent threat to life, you can shoot them on the spot. Rioters in Idaho would stand a good chance of getting shot.

Idaho’s law protecting a person acting in self-defense gets clarified by the passage of Senate Bill 1313 – which goes into effect July 1st. The real impact is to consolidate and codify existing law to clearly protect the inherent right of a person to defend themselves and others. Idaho law permits a law-abiding citizen to stand their ground and protect themselves and families anywhere they have a right to be. SB 1313 also protects the right of a person to defend against intruders who enter the defender’s home or business unlawfully or by force, without having to demonstrate that he or she reasonably feared the intruder was about to cause death or great bodily harm. The entry by unlawful force establishes that the defender’s fear of serious injury was reasonable, so the use of self-defense was likewise reasonable.

There is a lot of debate about restrictions on gun ownership and use across the land, but Idaho remains committed to the notion that self-defense, including the use of firearms and deadly force, is a reasonable response to an unlawful attack on you or your family. The law doesn’t really change anything, but it clarifies the right to stand your ground in the face of an intrusion or attack on you or your family. The law had the backing of law enforcement and prosecutors.
Why can't governors secure their state borders ? Bus travel into or out of the state subject to inspection at state borders. Antifa and the like turned around or the entire busload arrested.
I recommend police just stand down for a few weeks and let the chips fall where they may.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
In '18 Idaho enacted a stand your ground law that gives business owners a very strong case for deadly force. If anyone enters the business by force or unlawfully, even if there's no apparent threat to life, you can shoot them on the spot. Rioters in Idaho would stand a good chance of getting shot.

Idaho’s law protecting a person acting in self-defense gets clarified by the passage of Senate Bill 1313 – which goes into effect July 1st. The real impact is to consolidate and codify existing law to clearly protect the inherent right of a person to defend themselves and others. Idaho law permits a law-abiding citizen to stand their ground and protect themselves and families anywhere they have a right to be. SB 1313 also protects the right of a person to defend against intruders who enter the defender’s home or business unlawfully or by force, without having to demonstrate that he or she reasonably feared the intruder was about to cause death or great bodily harm. The entry by unlawful force establishes that the defender’s fear of serious injury was reasonable, so the use of self-defense was likewise reasonable.

There is a lot of debate about restrictions on gun ownership and use across the land, but Idaho remains committed to the notion that self-defense, including the use of firearms and deadly force, is a reasonable response to an unlawful attack on you or your family. The law doesn’t really change anything, but it clarifies the right to stand your ground in the face of an intrusion or attack on you or your family. The law had the backing of law enforcement and prosecutors.

Every state needs to clarify this right to defend a business against rioters, without having to prove imminent fear of bodily injury or death. That will put a stop to this.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Why can't governors secure their state borders ? Bus travel into or out of the state subject to inspection at state borders. Antifa and the like turned around or the entire busload arrested.

Yep. As part of declared state of emergency.
Posted By: joken2 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20

No law authority myself but wouldn't much of what the 'so-called' protesters are and have done so far except for maybe arson in some circumstances fall under misdemeanor violations?
Good thing I don't live in a town and neither do any of my family members.

How do you know they came in on buses? Any photographic evidence by chance?

A lot of destruction can take place without the need to enter the building.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
From one of my brother's friends on FB in Austin yesterday. The guy was one of the cops blocking the protestors access to the Police Station.

No body hates a bad cop worse then a good cop, the actions of the officer this week in Minnesota was absolutely disgusting and terrible and a indictment for his arrest was necessary. Seeing the video of what that officer did was sickening to me and every Austin Police Officer I know.

These are photos from today’s protest in Austin, in regards to George Floyd’s death. Llike any thing there are professionals and amateur. There were paid professional protestors there to try to enrage APD, they were not able too get a response out of us. The Amateur protestors grew angry and started throwing bottles, rocks, cans, gravel, and eggs at us. Later the lit cars on fire.

I would like to thank all my friends who checked on me today during the protest and riot. Sorry but I was unable to return calls and contacts.

Here's a photo the police officer took from the steps of the station.

Nipples!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
The town of 25,000 people where I grew up in IL got hit last night. This isn't a suburb of Chicago, and it's in a deep red county. Hundreds of people showed up. My dad's office window got shattered as did a lot of other windows. Rubber bullets and tear gas deployed.

There were 20 protesters yesterday in downtown Hartford, WI. This is in the reddest county in the state.

This is being financed and organized internationally. It's going on in Europe. It's going on in my little hometown.

Don't think it's not coming to your doorstep unless you live way out in the country.

That’s not gonna sit well with the couch commando’s who are always saying “It won’t happen in my small town, we’s just shoot them all”

Yeah, sure, absolutely...🙄 Laffin

Nobody will do shît, until they try to bust into neighborhoods, or someone at a high enough level in government says to the citizens of the US of A....”Get-Um”.....Then looters, burners, and Antifa members will get lit up.

😎
Posted By: hookeye Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Aint coming to my doorstep.
They wont make it that close LOL

The SJW and other non workers had some march downtown. Minor BS when they blocked a street and a truck bumpered a few.

Idiots.

They can post pics on their FB and show others they are woke. Mudsharks, hippies and anarchists.
Bunch of fuggin losers trying to appear important.

Yawn.
Posted By: hookeye Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
They know in this redneck burg they get too silly theyll be shot. Sticking to park and courthouse lawn. No looting, no fires.

I dont agree w their view and think theyre clueless. But as long as they protest, no problem w them exercising their right to.

Do have a problem w them blocking streets as supposed pedestrians, going against the light.

City put in new crossing systems. You press a button and walk out against the prompt.....by 20 or so people......no...

Play in traffic win a plate and screws in your bone
Posted By: Rossimp Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20

Happened last night in Omaha in downtown Old Market area. Bar owner with two bars was inside his bar telling thugs not breach his doors. Warned the guy twice, apparently he went in and the two started struggling then two gunshots went off. When it was over 22 year old black man was shot and rushed to hospital where he died. Bar owner is a former Marine and has shown strong support for Trump in his past opinions and statements. See where this is going to go nationally? I do.

Calling a thug a thug. Dead man’s father is singing his praises and talking up how great the 22 year old was as a son and a father, apparently he has children as well. Why is he doing what he’s doing. Law of probability caught up with him.

You new somewhere merchants weren’t going to rely on feckless law enforcement policies to protect them and their businesses. Shooter is in police custody with no charging document at this time.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Don’t you find it a bit ironic that in the recent past, many places were trying to outlaw face coverings at such gatherings ????
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Don’t you find it a bit ironic that in the recent past, many places were trying to outlaw face coverings at such gatherings ????

It's not lost on me. Also not lost is the democrat leaders PROVIDING masks for the "protesters."
They quit being protesters when they threw the first rock/bottle and broke the first window.

They became rioters and looters and should be treated as such.

And for the folks who say it's just stuff so no one should be hurt or shot all i have to say you are part of the problem.

These actions should be taken by the head of said cities and if they don't stop it or can't/won't stop it then the state should get involved.

With the idea that these type of things will not be tolerated.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
“Castle Doctrine and/or Stand Your Ground” is generally why the violent people show up when the stores are closed.
Posted By: Huntz Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
I don`t have any rubber bullets,but I do own a track hoe that can dig down to 17 feet.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
The Sheriff's Dept will go rough on them here,...and nobody will say schitt about it, either.
Originally Posted by Huntz
I don`t have any rubber bullets,but I do own a track hoe that can dig down to 17 feet.

LOL. For mass grave digging?
Posted By: Snyper Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20

I'm 7 miles from a one-stoplight town.
Posted By: Calvin Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Antifa has been organizing and waiting for this moment.

I believe the vast majority are well meaning people protesting. It just takes a handful of Antifa to make it look like a full blown riot. And of course some people get sucked onto it to.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
It's funny to think about something like that happening out here. (It won't)
I'm 15 miles from town. There's a lot of places on my 90 acres to dig a hole, and I've got two tractors and a bunch of implements that turn soil very nicely.
Posted By: Bull64 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
I’m hoping it does...
Posted By: victoro Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
I live right outside of Austin in Cedar Park and nothing is going on here. I turned on Fox news at 10:00 PM Sunday night just to see the local weather forecast and instead they were showing the riots at the police station on IH 35. The rioters weapon of choice was water bottles and there was pallets of water bottles underneath the IH 35 overpass. I didn't see anybody get arrested during the time I watched. When the rioters blocked IH 35 the next day I didn't see anybody get arrested. I lived in Austin from 1956-2001 and saw the police stand down many times because they were ordered to by the Democrat Mayor and Democrat police chief.

I tried to comment on the Fox YouTube channel a little while ago about how the Democrats are saying the riots and looting are Trump's fault and HE should stop it. My comment was that the rioters and looters are breaking local laws in these Democrat run cities and that the police are being told to stand down like they always are in these cities (remember Baltimore). The only time Trump needs to get involved is when they break Federal laws. When I tried to post my comment (someone had posted a comment just 6 minutes earlier) I got a message that comments were closed. It may have been because I said that arson is the same as attempted murder and the cops should be shooing the arsonists instead of arresting them. The cops aren't even arresting them though.
They started up in my home town yesterday. The cops immediately blocked the five interstate exists in to town. They now the most of the players were from Chicago.
Posted By: hanco Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
My town is too little.
Folks need to already have thought out multiple positions to fire from, not just "from your front porch".
Originally Posted by Calvin

I believe the vast majority are well meaning people protesting. It just takes a handful of Antifa to make it look like a full blown riot. And of course some people get sucked onto it to.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/202...7yLBm4okhiRPfMBfVU#.XtRhBOPIzrI.facebook
Yea I hear they want to take it to small towns they will get a rude awakening when they start a riot in rural America...they are used to liberal sheep not rednecks with guns...
Posted By: g5m Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Already been here.
I would not dare shoot them. I’m a peaceful person.
Posted By: RemModel8 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Well, it is Illinois. I couldn't even spell FOID till I went there 30 years ago.
Posted By: slumlord Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
There were about 40-50 at one of our major intersections, with signs lined up along the sidewalk.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by slumlord
There were about 40-50 at one of our major intersections, with signs lined up along the sidewalk.

Wasn't that part of the Conan Show, where someone dressed like Spock and flipped off Star Wars fans?
Posted By: slumlord Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
yeah lol
The right will lay down, daughters and wives raped, stuff stolen and burned. No guts.

The evidence is already there, folk killed by illegals, thugs let out of jail for covid but they jail a hairdresser, loot, burn, shoot, shot up a country concert, shot congressmen.

They can’t jail us all man, we can end this in less than 24hrs for good
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The right will lay down, daughters and wives raped, stuff stolen and burned. No guts.

The evidence is already there, folk killed by illegals, thugs let out of jail for covid but they jail a hairdresser, loot, burn, shoot, shot up a country concert, shot congressmen.

They can’t jail us all man, we can end this in less than 24hrs for good

I'm guessing you aren't a yankee or from the PNW.
Posted By: leesway2 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
There was around 200 tried to get on I 10 in Mobile Al yesterday, The Chief told them they were not going to stop Interstate commerce in Mobile. Then they played cat and mouse all night,They would pile up in a parking lot get gassed for doing dumb [bleep] and move to somewhere elese where it would start all over. Mobile is about 1 hr from my place.ref the track hoe I have always wanted a cement pond or at least a huge burn pit.
Got the White Claw going along with the pressure washer right now.

Easy-Peasey to switch to the AR and stubby 12 gauge should a few vans loaded with Antifa pussy’s show in my little town.

Population 650 with most retired loggers and fishermen...We won’t be asking questions, just filling pine boxes with these POS.

Governor Cûnt Kate can read all about it...😎

Originally Posted by Beaver10

Easy-Peasey to switch to the AR and stubby 12 gauge should a few vans loaded with Antifa pussy’s show in my little town.

Population 650 with most retired loggers and fishermen...We won’t be asking questions, just filling pine boxes with these POS.

Make sure you have a Go Pro on the AR.
A little educational moment for some of y'all.

The Israelis have long been known to deal with violent protesters by simply taking down the primary aggressors. They put a suppressed .22 into them, wounding them. This usually has a very good deterrent effect with the crowds.

It is good to learn and teach about other cultures. laugh
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

The Israelis have long been known to deal with violent protesters by simply taking down the primary aggressors. They put a suppressed .22 into them, wounding them. This usually has a very good deterrent effect with the crowds.

Nuthin’ like a bullet in the kneecap to take all the protestin’ outta someone.
There was a demonstration in Holidaysburg Pa last night.
A little town, mostly the wealthy professionals from Altoona, I saw
some video. Good thing they kept it peaceful. There isn't a business/residential division. It mixed together. I'm guessing there
were about 1/3 as many residents outside their homes armed, as protesters
walking by.

I hope this soon ends.

There is going to be bloodshed.
And the deserving will not pay.

It will be young, dumb kids that die.
And decent, pissed off family men who are destroyed because
they felt the need to shoot. Justified or not.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Interesting. Why the high scope mount and taped on cheek rest? Seems the whole setup could be lower.

This whole high mount trend seem to be modern. In times past hunting rifles, shotguns, and military rifles, had in common an orientation toward quick offhand shooting. Of course much of it has to do with accommodating optics, but how high is enough?

Paul
Originally Posted by RemModel8

Make sure you have a Go Pro on the AR.

Now you’re talking...Capture righteous shootings with the GP is a bonus and helpful in court.

I know these cops,here. They hate outsiders with intentions of causing problems. Just summer break shananigans gets the stupid educated here on the coast with pavement meets face rides.

😎

Close, but you are a little low.

The SOP is to shoot them in the abdominal region. It is extremely painful and usually requires others to carry them from the protest area.
Posted By: Paul39 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

I hope this soon ends.

There is going to be bloodshed.
And the deserving will not pay.

It will be young, dumb kids that die.
And decent, pissed off family men who are destroyed because
they felt the need to shoot. Justified or not.

A very thoughtful, sober, perspective.

Paul

How many Korean owned stores in Watts got trashed and burned during those riots?

It’s just history.

DF
Posted By: jaguartx Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yep, just like the Bolshevik revolution was funded, and by the same folks.

This^^^^
Originally Posted by Paul39
Interesting. Why the high scope mount and taped on cheek rest? Seems the whole setup could be lower.

This whole high mount trend seem to be modern. In times past hunting rifles, shotguns, and military rifles, had in common an orientation toward quick offhand shooting. Of course much of it has to do with accommodating optics, but how high is enough?

Paul

The pic is an old one and at the time guys were using what they could get. The Israelis have long been known to "make do", and use what they can get their hands on. They have been very effective with their .22s from what I understand. They are not the only nation to use .22s.

Every state needs to clarify this right to defend a business against rioters, without having to prove imminent fear of bodily injury or death. That will put a stop to this.

PREVENTION OF PUBLIC OFFENSES
19-202A. DEFENSE OF SELF, OTHERS AND CERTAIN PLACES. (1) No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting himself or his family by reasonable means necessary, or when coming to the aid of another whom he reasonably believes to be in imminent danger of or the victim of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, murder or other heinous crime.
(2) The defense of self or of another does not require a person to wait until he or she ascertains whether the danger is apparent or real. A person confronted with such danger has a clear right to act upon appearances such as would influence the action of a reasonable person.
(3) In the exercise of the right of self-defense or defense of another, a person need not retreat from any place that person has a right to be. A person may stand his ground and defend himself or another person by the use of all force and means which would appear to be necessary to a reasonable person in a similar situation and with similar knowledge without the benefit of hindsight. The provisions of this subsection shall not apply to a person incarcerated in jail or prison facilities when interacting with jail or prison staff who are acting in their official capacities.
(4) In any prosecution for the unlawful use of force, including deadly force, or the attempted or threatened use of force contrary to title 18, Idaho Code, the burden is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the use of force, attempted use of force or threat to use force was not justifiable.
(5) A person using force or deadly force in defense of a habitation, place of business or employment or occupied vehicle as defined in section 18-4009(3), Idaho Code, is presumed to have acted reasonably and had a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or serious bodily injury if the force is used against a person whose entry or attempted entry therein is unlawful and is made or attempted by use of force, or in a violent and tumultuous manner, or surreptitiously or by stealth, or for the purpose of committing a felony.
History:
[19-202A, added 1974, ch. 238, sec. 1, p. 1601; am. 2018, ch. 222, sec. 5, p. 502.]
Dad's window was tempered 2-pane. They got the outside pane, no breach. Told him to leave with all his partners and staff at the first hint of any protester, go out the back door as a group and get to your cars in a group.

He said all the local businesses downtown are boarding up their windows. Curfew has been implemented for 8pm. This is small town America, everyone knows everyone. Almost none of the protesters were locals.

This is awful.

EDIT: Dad is not a gun guy. Yes, I wish he were. I turned out different than the rest of the family in that respect.
Posted By: KenMi Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Small towns can make it real simple. Warning- The next azzhole breaking into a building or torching one gets put up on a pole in the town square for 24 hours to explain their actions. Sends a strong message damn quick.

Wouldn't be surprised if some dumbass enters the white house lawn. Will be the last time their feet ever touch grass
Posted By: Heym06 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Including the emergency exits, of which there are few, there aren't many ways off a bus. I'm surprised they were even allowed to disembark.

Can't stop people from getting off the bus. That wouldn't be American. You can control them once off! Here locals showed up in force, with the police! The police did a great job, keeping both sides in line. Soon as the bus passengers seen they were out numbered three or four to one, they were just mouthy! One did cross the road to confront a citizen who told them they weren't wanted. He promptly got his ass kicked by the one person and sent back across the road!
Dad's window was tempered 2-pane. They got the outside pane, no breach. Told him to leave with all his partners and staff at the first hint of any protester, go out the back door as a group and get to your cars in a group.

He said all the local businesses downtown are boarding up their windows. Curfew has been implemented for 8pm. This is small town America, everyone knows everyone. Almost none of the protesters were locals.

This is awful.

EDIT: Dad is not a gun guy. Yes, I wish he were. I turned out different than the rest of the family in that respect.

I don't understand that. He probably always wears a seatbelt, will take whatever pill the doctor says he needs to prolong his life, but God forbid he has the means to protect himself or family.

Odd

The SOP is to shoot them in the abdominal region. It is extremely painful and usually requires others to carry them from the protest area.

Hey that works!!! Reminds me a bit of the alleged aprocraphal quote from Rezin Bowie,

“Ain’t nuthin’ that will take the fight out of a man like him trippin’ over his own guts"
Originally Posted by RemModel8
I don't understand that. He probably always wears a seatbelt, will take whatever pill the doctor says he needs to prolong his life, but God forbid he has the means to protect himself or family.

Odd

He owns a Ruger Mk IV and a Model 19. But he only has those because he has something he can do with me that I like. They sit at home in a safe. I'm of a mind to run down there until this subsides. But it's IL damnit, gyms and bars are closed. Not so here in WI.
Posted By: deflave Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by slumlord

Wasn't that part of the Conan Show, where someone dressed like Spock and flipped off Star Wars fans?

Jordan Schlansky would never flip off a Star Wars fan:

Posted By: 44mc Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/01/20
macky could it be for more elv. for long range ?
Originally Posted by 44mc

Using subsonic ammo (for the suppressor) at the slower velocity, they might want the extra elevation in the higher mount. Subsonics drop quite a bit in 100 yards. The extra elevation might be to get a decent zero at that distance.

If it were me, I'd zero at 50 and just use Kentucky Windage for longer shots. They're not shooting to kill, so if you're "off" a bit, who cares? Bouncing a .22 around in their guts is bound to get their attention, regardless.

Hey that works!!! Reminds me a bit of the alleged aprocraphal quote from Rezin Bowie,

“Ain’t nuthin’ that will take the fight out of a man like him trippin’ over his own guts"

That's exactly what these idiots need.

Pretty hard to cry foul when they are in the act of multiple felonies themselves.
Originally Posted by 44mc

It could be, I do not know.

Not my AO. I have a good friend who spent years in the area working and I could ask, but he is currently out of the country, doing what he does.

It may be a matter of mounting an MOA rifle width rail on top of a rimfire rail, again, using what was in inventory.

Sometime you simply use what you can get your hands on.

As an example, at one sunny location we kept getting rocketed from a location that was out of range from our M240 Mg. I took a spare dust cover and JB welded an MOA rail on top of it, then put a 2-7 Burris on it. After a bit of "zeroing" as best as I could, I linked up a bunch of tracer ammo.

When we would get fired on from the location, I started walking tracers into the area where the launches were coming from. This was probably a good 2,000 yards away. I have no idea if any of the rounds landed on target or not, but we did not receive any more fire from that location ever again. Close enough might have been good enough in that case.

Sometimes you just make do and jerry rig stuff together.
Posted By: hookeye Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/02/20
Lockdown in kids hood ( Indy ).
Cops and choppers.
Not happy.

Told her to relax, diversity is a strength.

She wants my 870.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Chuckle, chuckle, laugh, laugh....And the pope is black. 😂😎
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Chuckle, chuckle, laugh, laugh....And the pope is black. 😂😎

Sorry, Beav. I know you saw the title of this thread and immediately hoped it was about “chix with dix”.😂😆

Yep. That’d stop that schitt REAL quick.
We saw a few the other day here, in town. All white, and peaceful. They got the middle fingers of passers-by anyway. No need to make them feel welcome or give them any ideas that could get them comatose or worse...
Our "urban population" is about 20 minutes north of here. Have to cross a pretty big river to get to town. Got a member here who works the drawbridge that crosses said river. If it looks like we're getting 'visitors" from the north, I have no doubt that bridge will go up and become "stuck" as it has many times in the past.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/02/20

Those buses should have been burned.

I doubt George Soros is actively bankrolling groups in the ME to undermine the Israeli govt. And if he is, he's long overdue for a visit from Mossad headhunters.
Posted By: KenMi Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/02/20
I always figured the Mossad would make an unannounced hit. Assumed it would be about 7 years ago, if you catch my drift
Originally Posted by KenMi
I always figured the Mossad would make an unannounced hit. Assumed it would be about 7 years ago, if you catch my drift

You would think!!!
Posted By: add Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/02/20

What is the POA when the trousers are below the butt and the underwear is pulled up to the bellybutton?
Originally Posted by KenMi

Aren't they supposed to be unannounced anyway?
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. That’d stop that schitt REAL quick.

The best part is the fear of not knowing where it is coming from. The dangerous thugs just dropping magically..

Store owners should make sure they stand their ground with several good riflemen at his side.
Originally Posted by Calvin

Citizens shooting a few of them will educte the most stupid of the protestors that they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Originally Posted by Paul39

Paul

The use of the attached bi-pod seems it would require the high scope mount and resulting cheek rest for a shooter in the prone position in full battle gear.
Posted By: las Re: It's Coming to Your Town - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Huntz

There you go! Business Plan! smile
Originally Posted by deerstalker

PREVENTION OF PUBLIC OFFENSES
19-202A. DEFENSE OF SELF, OTHERS AND CERTAIN PLACES. (1) No person in this state shall be placed in legal jeopardy of any kind whatsoever for protecting himself or his family by reasonable means necessary, or when coming to the aid of another whom he reasonably believes to be in imminent danger of or the victim of aggravated assault, robbery, rape, murder or other heinous crime.
(2) The defense of self or of another does not require a person to wait until he or she ascertains whether the danger is apparent or real. A person confronted with such danger has a clear right to act upon appearances such as would influence the action of a reasonable person.
(3) In the exercise of the right of self-defense or defense of another, a person need not retreat from any place that person has a right to be. A person may stand his ground and defend himself or another person by the use of all force and means which would appear to be necessary to a reasonable person in a similar situation and with similar knowledge without the benefit of hindsight. The provisions of this subsection shall not apply to a person incarcerated in jail or prison facilities when interacting with jail or prison staff who are acting in their official capacities.
(4) In any prosecution for the unlawful use of force, including deadly force, or the attempted or threatened use of force contrary to title 18, Idaho Code, the burden is on the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the use of force, attempted use of force or threat to use force was not justifiable.
(5) A person using force or deadly force in defense of a habitation, place of business or employment or occupied vehicle as defined in section 18-4009(3), Idaho Code, is presumed to have acted reasonably and had a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or serious bodily injury if the force is used against a person whose entry or attempted entry therein is unlawful and is made or attempted by use of force, or in a violent and tumultuous manner, or surreptitiously or by stealth, or for the purpose of committing a felony.
History:
[19-202A, added 1974, ch. 238, sec. 1, p. 1601; am. 2018, ch. 222, sec. 5, p. 502.]

That language is pretty explicit. Almost as if any citizen has the right to shoot looters and arsonists on sight.
Wow MacKay always learn something useful when I read your stuff!!!!
Thank you Sir.

Here is a video link on the subject matter from Israel posted for educational/historical value.

It shows practical application.

I of course neither recommend, nor condone violence that is not legal self defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfAm7RzbZKA
© 24hourcampfire