Home
Posted By: Fubarski Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
What Saint George was usin.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
The report is out on the Negro martyr? Meth and fentanyl?
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
He was a righteous man, just getting his life back together
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
Link?
(Asking for the campfire detective)
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
Said that on TV earlier today.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Link?

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesot...ases-new-cause-of-death-for-george-floyd

"the HCME report listed arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, in addition to fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as contributing factors."
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
Link?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/george-floyd-fentanyl-methamphetamine-autopsy
Posted By: rem141r Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
they're going to be able to use this guy for a canoe after all the autopsies he's getting.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/01/20
Tweaker Lives Matter!
Posted By: AJ300MAG Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Dutch
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

Talk about a ticking time bomb...
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Fubarski
What Saint George was usin.

Unpossible!
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Link?

"the HCME report listed arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, in addition to fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as contributing factors."

Good post.

Ya reckon it’ll have any bearing on the initial case ?

I want to see 85 yr. old Dr. Baden in the witness box with questions from a skilled defense attorney.
Posted By: Rugies Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Speedballing St George, same [bleep] killed Belushi.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Surely they was a mix up

He was a good boy

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Contributing factors not causes. It was the excessive force used by the officer that was the cause of the death.
Posted By: add Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Contributing factors not causes. It was the excessive force used by the officer that was the cause of the death.

Source?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by add

Source?

The water cooler at work.
Posted By: ribka Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20

He read that on Shaniqua bon qui qui's facebook page so it must be true. Yep he strangulatified Floyd and placed the drugs in his mouth when he killed him.

Excellent observation Not one person has ever died from fentanyl in the US including Michael Jackson. LMAO
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
It’s common for these geniuses to swallow their dope when they are about to get arrested. Ingesting even a small amount of fentanyl can kill you quick too.
Posted By: kingston Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://content.govdelivery.com/att...20George%20Perry%20Update%206.1.2020.pdf
It must be true

#BolognaVirus
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Link?

Weird, that the reliable CNN news said the second, independent autopsy said he died from asphyxiation by knee on the neck...Nothing about fentanyl or meth in his system.

Did I mention, weird?

News with an agenda. 😎

Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Hmmmmm- - - - -according to all the cop shows on TV, getting within 100 yards of even a tiny bit of fentanyl without a full hazmat suit is a death sentence. Are they that much weaker than the dope addicts who use it like candy?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Good grief no wonder people don't like cops..
You guys must like it that way..
I have been cheering cops on all night from several sources and then read this...

Damn just damn ya'll are your own worst enemy

I guess shouldn't say anything because now you'll attack me too...
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by ribka

He read that on Shaniqua bon qui qui's facebook page so it must be true. Yep he strangulatified Floyd and placed the drugs in his mouth when he killed him.

Excellent observation Not one person has ever died from fentanyl in the US including Michael Jackson. LMAO

You are correct. Jackson did not die of fentanyl overdose. The drug which led to Jackson’s death was propofol.
Originally Posted by 700LH
I have been cheering cops on all night from several sources and then read this...

Upset because you've made an idiot of yourself all week with your ignorant predictions and are proven wrong. A grown man would admit his lack of judgement. But not you Captain depends Lmao

Upset because you've made an idiot of yourself all week with your ignorant predictions and are proven wrong. A grown man would admit his lack of judgement. But not you Captain depends Lmao

What you think doesn't matter to me bucko
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

You are correct. Jackson did not die of fentanyl overdose. The drug which led to Jackson’s death was propofol.

Jackson had prescriptions for fentanyl in his bedroom but died from propofol and Prince died of fentanyl. . My bad
Posted By: Seafire Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

with all of that, he was a heart attack or respiratory arrest just waiting to happen...

I still wonder if he had Covid 19 also....that would accelerate respiratory arrest..

I don't think his death is Officer Chauvin's fault what so ever...

what I thought right off the bat, is all coming to the surface...

but but 700h said he strangulatified Floyd and was certain of that in all his posts. lmao

Originally Posted by Seafire
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

with all of that, he was a heart attack or respiratory arrest just waiting to happen...

I still wonder if he had Covid 19 also....that would accelerate respiratory arrest..

but but 700h said he strangulatified Floyd and was certain of that in all his posts. lmao

Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

You poor sick fug offering to send me your dead friends' wifes info.
You do her I ain't interested

You seriously need mental help

https://www.hca.wa.gov/health-care-...l-health-recovery/mental-health-services
700h. you can just tell the widow of my friend Ryan , who was killed on duty , and his kids that he was a pos dirty cop

I have their email and phone number

https://kimatv.com/news/local/ellen...on-on-kittitas-county-deputy-shot-killed

Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

You poor sick fug offering to send me your dead friends' wifes info.
You do her I ain't interested

You seriously need mental help

https://www.hca.wa.gov/health-care-...l-health-recovery/mental-health-services
Posted By: Ejp1234 Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20

That was propofol you dumb [bleep]... hope you werent a detective that needed to repeat things in court...
Posted By: Boogaloo Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Most normal folks don't see this kind of stuff...

Recently had to call para for a kid who od on Fentanyl. After CPR and Narcan. He made it but has a history of drug use, chronic kidney failure, heart failure, shortness of breath...bunch of other stuff . I think he has a prescription for Narcan.
\
Fentanyl is lethal at microscopic dosage levels so it's impossible to get the dosage right outside of a lab. Shooting it up street drugs is like playing Russian Roulette...he's od several times. Fentanyl... it's a good high. They mix the Fentanyl with meth and pot and alcohol. The meth keeps them up so they can enjoy the opiate high without going to sleep. If they go to sleep they can't be aroused and their breath can slow to once or twice a minute. They might be up for several days, tweaking and shooting up, then sleep for two, three days straight.

All pretty crazy stuff...meth and fentanyl erode the heart and other organs...he was clean cut and good looking and appears to be in good health, but it turns out he is in renal failure and heart failure at 35. It is a fatal addiction, one way or another. This guy is white, but blacks are even more susceptible to addiction, if that has any meaning.

Old George was a healthy looking buck too, but if he was a long term user, internally he was dying from the inside out.

He isn't the only one by a longshot...this is a very common problem. Fentanyl is the predominant street drug because it is so powerful, a half pound is an enormous number of doses.

Fentanyl comes from....

China...
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
This explains a lot of questions.

It explains why he had so much fight in him. I was suspicious of drug use right from the start.
It explains the "I can't breathe" mantra. I know from experience that it is very hard to breathe when you are about to have a heart attack.
It explains why the cops had to use so much force to restrain him. The cops have a duty to the suspect and to the public to safely restrain said suspect from hurting himself or others while in custody.

That said they have to find a new way to restrain suspects instead of this knee in the neck bullschit. I remeber when they used to hog tie suspects and then that became inhumane, George Floyd might still be alive today if the cops would have just hog tied him. Maybe it's the do gooders that killed George Floyd by getting rid of the hog tie technique.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
The news media is doing everything possible to paint Floyd as a saint. This action should tell you all you need to know.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It explains why he had so much fight in him. I was suspicious of drug use right from the start.
It explains the "I can't breathe" mantra. I know from experience that it is very hard to breathe when you are about to have a heart attack.
It explains why the cops had to use so much force to restrain him. The cops have a duty to the suspect and to the public to safely restrain said suspect from hurting himself or others while in custody.

That said they have to find a new way to restrain suspects instead of this knee in the neck bullschit. I remeber when they used to hog tie suspects and then that became inhumane, George Floyd might still be alive today if the cops would have just hog tied him. Maybe it's the do gooders that killed George Floyd by getting rid of the hog tie technique.

Because fentanyl makes you strong and fight bahahahahahaha
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

Watching the video of him being removed from his vehicle it appeared to me that he was sweating profusely. Then I read somewhere that the initial autopsy found evidence of cardiac artery disease and hypertension which is prevalent in the black community. It leads to the assumption of cardiac arrest. Add to it the drug abuse and BOOM!
I just had a heart cath a month ago and fentanyl was used for conscious sedation. I've also experienced the CAD, hypertension, profuse sweating and elephant sitting on your chest sensation. Joined the zipper club as proof.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Some of you guys are really screwed up. What the heck does drugs have to do with this guy dying? He's been a dope head and killing himself his whole life. But make no mistake the cops killed this guy, I feel it was by accident and being negligent, but the cops killed him all the same.
Originally Posted by Boogaloo
Most normal folks don't see this kind of stuff...

Recently had to call para for a kid who od on Fentanyl. After CPR and Narcan. He made it but has a history of drug use, chronic kidney failure, heart failure, shortness of breath...bunch of other stuff . I think he has a prescription for Narcan.
\
Fentanyl is lethal at microscopic dosage levels so it's impossible to get the dosage right outside of a lab. Shooting it up street drugs is like playing Russian Roulette...he's od several times. Fentanyl... it's a good high. They mix the Fentanyl with meth and pot and alcohol. The meth keeps them up so they can enjoy the opiate high without going to sleep. If they go to sleep they can't be aroused and their breath can slow to once or twice a minute. They might be up for several days, tweaking and shooting up, then sleep for two, three days straight.

All pretty crazy stuff...meth and fentanyl erode the heart and other organs...he was clean cut and good looking and appears to be in good health, but it turns out he is in renal failure and heart failure at 35. It is a fatal addiction, one way or another. This guy is white, but blacks are even more susceptible to addiction, if that has any meaning.

Old George was a healthy looking buck too, but if he was a long term user, internally he was dying from the inside out.

He isn't the only one by a longshot...this is a very common problem. Fentanyl is the predominant street drug because it is so powerful, a half pound is an enormous number of doses.

Fentanyl comes from....

China...

Excellent post.

In Dr. Baden’s tv interview on Fox I don’t recall him mentioning the drugs nor their deleterious effects on a person.

Did anyone here see the interview and hear him mention the drugs?
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Some of you guys are really screwed up. What the heck does drugs have to do with this guy dying? He's been a dope head and killing himself his whole life. But make no mistake the cops killed this guy, I feel it was by accident and being negligent, but the cops killed him all the same.

Thanks for the laugh... 🤣
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Glad it wasn't Soma... that would be Orwellian.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
"Independent" autopsy? Independent bullschitt.
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Meth does you fuggin dumb ass
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

Watching the video of him being removed from his vehicle it appeared to me that he was sweating profusely. Then I read somewhere that the initial autopsy found evidence of cardiac artery disease and hypertension which is prevalent in the black community. It leads to the assumption of cardiac arrest. Add to it the drug abuse and BOOM!
I just had a heart cath a month ago and fentanyl was used for conscious sedation. I've also experienced the CAD, hypertension, profuse sweating and elephant sitting on your chest sensation. Joined the zipper club as proof.

Diabetes and Heart Disease and Hypertension-welfare payback.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20

Your welcome, I think all these gangbangers need killing and this guy was no exception. The fact is, if four cops put their knees on me while I was handcuffed behind my back for over 8 minutes I'd probably be die.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Hahahahahaha dumb ass you say? Recent use, aka he did in the past but wasnt intoxicated...

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20

Your welcome, I think all these gangbangers need killing and this guy was no exception. The fact is, if four cops put their knees on me while I was handcuffed behind my back for over 8 minutes I'd probably be die.
May you should check into rehab. Or just be polite to the police.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20

Hahahahahaha dumb ass you say? Recent use, aka he did in the past but wasnt intoxicated...

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha

Mommy let you out of her DU basement again?

You moron.
A lot of people are throwing these cops under the bus. I wonder what percentage of Minneapolis cops would have done the same thing under the exact same circumstances.

-known violent (home invasion conviction in TX) felon resisting arrest and under the influence of narcotics
Posted By: ERK Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
About half the people in downtown cities are on drugs like this. A lot die from them. Choices you make may lead to your death. Edk
Bottom line is, whatever Floyd was, unnecessary brutality killed him

Brutal LE actions have the country practically in ruins.

Yeah, we all know Antifa has been standing in the shadows waiting cocked and ready, but LE brutality pulled the trigger this time.

The black undercover FBI video is too often the rule, not the exception,

If history is any indication what will now happen is LE will become more militant and brutal and the public will hate them more..

Posted By: Tyrone Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
You don't know that. Floyd could have died sitting in the cruiser.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You don't know that. Floyd could have died sitting in the cruiser.

This guy can suck start a Glock too
Posted By: Snyper Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20

The "cause" was a heart attack.
As you stated, "contributing (or complicating) factors" aren't "causes".

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual,
restraint, and neck compression

https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MNHENNE/2020/06/01/file_attachments/1464238/2020-3700%20Floyd,%20George%20Perry%20Update%206.1.2020.pdf
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha

You moron.

Your boyfriend let you ungrip his meat long enough for you to pickup the ipad?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
You're boyfriend died on the street in Minneapolis. That seems to have you on the rag. Dont worry, there are still plenty of bros to fill your pie hole.

Brutal LE actions have the country practically in ruins.

Yeah, we all know Antifa has been standing in the shadows waiting cocked and ready, but LE brutality pulled the trigger this time.

The black undercover FBI video is too often the rule, not the exception,

If history is any indication what will now happen is LE will become more militant and brutal and the public will hate them more..

And All American boy, Floyd, had no part in it.
Causation #1.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20

Meth puts the fight in you dumbass.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Unless they can seat a jury of retards the cop walks.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
A lot of people are throwing these cops under the bus. I wonder what percentage of Minneapolis cops would have done the same thing under the exact same circumstances.

-known violent (home invasion conviction in TX) felon resisting arrest and under the influence of narcotics

Media reports (so take it with a grain of salt) say the cops didn’t know his history at the time.

P
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Media reports (so take it with a grain of salt) say the cops didn’t know his history at the time.

P

standard procedure to run the individual for wants and warrants and criminal history. Its virtual impossible to find any info on his crime history in the MSM or the toxicology results.

We'll see what comes out. The media has not been very accurate obviously in its coverage.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

standard procedure to run the individual for wants and warrants and criminal history. Its virtual impossible to find any info on his crime history in the MSM or the toxicology results.

We'll see what comes out. The media has not been very accurate obviously in its coverage.

Thank you
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Everyone here that has had to restrain a large person on stimulants and/or intoxicants say I. Cops should be more judicious in their use of force because there are cameras everywhere and those cops in minnysoda screwed up big time. What would be the appropriate response if someone throws bricks and firebombs at you?

Demonstrating in protest of this death is warranted. Looting and injuring others is not but in the absence of fear of force chaos will occur constantly. Few people appreciate the prevalence of evil in our society.

mike r
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha

You moron.

Your boyfriend let you ungrip his meat long enough for you to pickup the ipad?

No boyfriends here, jerkoff. But, you're welcome to come on down and try to turn me.
Posted By: horse1 Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Unless they can seat a jury of retards the cop walks.

Or the defense decides that they're gonna throw him under the bus in an attempt to prevent more civil unrest.
Has it ever been shown the guy had a bad $20 bill?
Has it ever been shown the guy had a bad $20 bill?

Yeh, THE FIRE"S OWN BRAVE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR and SUPER SLUETH IS ON THE CASE.

SHE DEMANDS ANSWERS NOW!!!

what a pathetic loser
Posted By: trplem Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/03/20
"It's what's for dinner"-Andy Dick
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/03/20
They were definitely guilty of not having situational awareness.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Meth and Fentanyl - 06/03/20
Hmmmm.......................I've now seemed to have misplaced my sympathy some between "schitt" and "Syphilus".
© 24hourcampfire