Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Some of you guys are really screwed up. What the heck does drugs have to do with this guy dying? He's been a dope head and killing himself his whole life. But make no mistake the cops killed this guy, I feel it was by accident and being negligent, but the cops killed him all the same.

Thanks for the laugh... 🤣

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Glad it wasn't Soma... that would be Orwellian.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
"Independent" autopsy? Independent bullschitt.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This explains a lot of questions.

It explains why he had so much fight in him. I was suspicious of drug use right from the start.
It explains the "I can't breathe" mantra. I know from experience that it is very hard to breathe when you are about to have a heart attack.
It explains why the cops had to use so much force to restrain him. The cops have a duty to the suspect and to the public to safely restrain said suspect from hurting himself or others while in custody.

That said they have to find a new way to restrain suspects instead of this knee in the neck bullschit. I remeber when they used to hog tie suspects and then that became inhumane, George Floyd might still be alive today if the cops would have just hog tied him. Maybe it's the do gooders that killed George Floyd by getting rid of the hog tie technique.

Because fentanyl makes you strong and fight bahahahahahaha

Meth does you fuggin dumb ass

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Dutch
Tweaker Lives Matter!

Methican's lives matter.

Talk about a ticking time bomb...

with all of that, he was a heart attack or respiratory arrest just waiting to happen...

I still wonder if he had Covid 19 also....that would accelerate respiratory arrest..

I don't think his death is Officer Chauvin's fault what so ever...

what I thought right off the bat, is all coming to the surface...

Watching the video of him being removed from his vehicle it appeared to me that he was sweating profusely. Then I read somewhere that the initial autopsy found evidence of cardiac artery disease and hypertension which is prevalent in the black community. It leads to the assumption of cardiac arrest. Add to it the drug abuse and BOOM!
I just had a heart cath a month ago and fentanyl was used for conscious sedation. I've also experienced the CAD, hypertension, profuse sweating and elephant sitting on your chest sensation. Joined the zipper club as proof.

Diabetes and Heart Disease and Hypertension-welfare payback.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Some of you guys are really screwed up. What the heck does drugs have to do with this guy dying? He's been a dope head and killing himself his whole life. But make no mistake the cops killed this guy, I feel it was by accident and being negligent, but the cops killed him all the same.

Your welcome, I think all these gangbangers need killing and this guy was no exception. The fact is, if four cops put their knees on me while I was handcuffed behind my back for over 8 minutes I'd probably be die.

Life is good live it while you can.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

It explains why he had so much fight in him. I was suspicious of drug use right from the start.
It explains the "I can't breathe" mantra. I know from experience that it is very hard to breathe when you are about to have a heart attack.
It explains why the cops had to use so much force to restrain him. The cops have a duty to the suspect and to the public to safely restrain said suspect from hurting himself or others while in custody.

That said they have to find a new way to restrain suspects instead of this knee in the neck bullschit. I remeber when they used to hog tie suspects and then that became inhumane, George Floyd might still be alive today if the cops would have just hog tied him. Maybe it's the do gooders that killed George Floyd by getting rid of the hog tie technique.

Hahahahahaha dumb ass you say? Recent use, aka he did in the past but wasnt intoxicated...

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your welcome, I think all these gangbangers need killing and this guy was no exception. The fact is, if four cops put their knees on me while I was handcuffed behind my back for over 8 minutes I'd probably be die.
May you should check into rehab. Or just be polite to the police.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hahahahahaha dumb ass you say? Recent use, aka he did in the past but wasnt intoxicated...

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha

Mommy let you out of her DU basement again?

You moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
A lot of people are throwing these cops under the bus. I wonder what percentage of Minneapolis cops would have done the same thing under the exact same circumstances.

-known violent (home invasion conviction in TX) felon resisting arrest and under the influence of narcotics

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
About half the people in downtown cities are on drugs like this. A lot die from them. Choices you make may lead to your death. Edk

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bottom line is, whatever Floyd was, unnecessary brutality killed him

Brutal LE actions have the country practically in ruins.

Yeah, we all know Antifa has been standing in the shadows waiting cocked and ready, but LE brutality pulled the trigger this time.

The black undercover FBI video is too often the rule, not the exception,

If history is any indication what will now happen is LE will become more militant and brutal and the public will hate them more..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
You don't know that. Floyd could have died sitting in the cruiser.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
You don't know that. Floyd could have died sitting in the cruiser.

This guy can suck start a Glock too

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Contributing factors not causes. It was the excessive force used by the officer that was the cause of the death.

The "cause" was a heart attack.
As you stated, "contributing (or complicating) factors" aren't "causes".

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual,
restraint, and neck compression

https://content.govdelivery.com/attachments/MNHENNE/2020/06/01/file_attachments/1464238/2020-3700%20Floyd,%20George%20Perry%20Update%206.1.2020.pdf

Last edited by Snyper; 06/02/20.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha

Mommy let you out of her DU basement again?

You moron.

Your boyfriend let you ungrip his meat long enough for you to pickup the ipad?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You're boyfriend died on the street in Minneapolis. That seems to have you on the rag. Dont worry, there are still plenty of bros to fill your pie hole.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Brutal LE actions have the country practically in ruins.

Yeah, we all know Antifa has been standing in the shadows waiting cocked and ready, but LE brutality pulled the trigger this time.

The black undercover FBI video is too often the rule, not the exception,

If history is any indication what will now happen is LE will become more militant and brutal and the public will hate them more..

And All American boy, Floyd, had no part in it.
Causation #1.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Meth puts the fight in you dumbass.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Unless they can seat a jury of retards the cop walks.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, AdventureBound, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,450
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.