Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
A lot of people are throwing these cops under the bus. I wonder what percentage of Minneapolis cops would have done the same thing under the exact same circumstances.

-known violent (home invasion conviction in TX) felon resisting arrest and under the influence of narcotics

Media reports (so take it with a grain of salt) say the cops didn’t know his history at the time.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
A lot of people are throwing these cops under the bus. I wonder what percentage of Minneapolis cops would have done the same thing under the exact same circumstances.

-known violent (home invasion conviction in TX) felon resisting arrest and under the influence of narcotics

Media reports (so take it with a grain of salt) say the cops didn’t know his history at the time.

P

standard procedure to run the individual for wants and warrants and criminal history. Its virtual impossible to find any info on his crime history in the MSM or the toxicology results.

We'll see what comes out. The media has not been very accurate obviously in its coverage.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

standard procedure to run the individual for wants and warrants and criminal history. Its virtual impossible to find any info on his crime history in the MSM or the toxicology results.

We'll see what comes out. The media has not been very accurate obviously in its coverage.

Thank you

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Everyone here that has had to restrain a large person on stimulants and/or intoxicants say I. Cops should be more judicious in their use of force because there are cameras everywhere and those cops in minnysoda screwed up big time. What would be the appropriate response if someone throws bricks and firebombs at you?

Demonstrating in protest of this death is warranted. Looting and injuring others is not but in the absence of fear of force chaos will occur constantly. Few people appreciate the prevalence of evil in our society.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This explains a lot of questions.

It explains why he had so much fight in him. I was suspicious of drug use right from the start.
It explains the "I can't breathe" mantra. I know from experience that it is very hard to breathe when you are about to have a heart attack.
It explains why the cops had to use so much force to restrain him. The cops have a duty to the suspect and to the public to safely restrain said suspect from hurting himself or others while in custody.

That said they have to find a new way to restrain suspects instead of this knee in the neck bullschit. I remeber when they used to hog tie suspects and then that became inhumane, George Floyd might still be alive today if the cops would have just hog tied him. Maybe it's the do gooders that killed George Floyd by getting rid of the hog tie technique.

Because fentanyl makes you strong and fight bahahahahahaha

Meth does you fuggin dumb ass

Hahahahahaha dumb ass you say? Recent use, aka he did in the past but wasnt intoxicated...

Dumb ass? Hahahahahaha

Mommy let you out of her DU basement again?

You moron.

Your boyfriend let you ungrip his meat long enough for you to pickup the ipad?

No boyfriends here, jerkoff. But, you're welcome to come on down and try to turn me.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Unless they can seat a jury of retards the cop walks.

Or the defense decides that they're gonna throw him under the bus in an attempt to prevent more civil unrest.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has it ever been shown the guy had a bad $20 bill?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
Has it ever been shown the guy had a bad $20 bill?

Yeh, THE FIRE"S OWN BRAVE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR and SUPER SLUETH IS ON THE CASE.

SHE DEMANDS ANSWERS NOW!!!

what a pathetic loser

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"It's what's for dinner"-Andy Dick

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
They were definitely guilty of not having situational awareness.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hmmmm.......................I've now seemed to have misplaced my sympathy some between "schitt" and "Syphilus".

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 25aught6, 58 invisible), 2,446 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,107
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.