Home
Posted By: hatari Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Why do AA's riot, loot, and generally become destructive mobs when the opportunity arises? I'm not talking about the organizers, but the opportunists that jump in, smash windows, burn cars and buildings, beat up people just for the hell of it.

Sociologists will tell you that it is a function of poverty, a lack of education, frustration at social injustice, frustration over the lack of opportunity. However, they never get right down to the root causes.

1.) The inability to control emotions and urges
2.) Lack of respect for other people's property

Sorry, but both of these traits are conditions of an evolving and advancing society that are absent in these groups. These traits are also essential for societal law and order.

Growing up in and around Atlanta, as well as traveling sub Saharan Africa and the Caribbean, I've had plenty of time to observe AA's at work and play. One common theme in the ones that do not advance and succeed is the inability to control urges and impulses or to control emotions. They get angry about anything, fly off the handle, and immediately want to fight someone somewhere. They cannot control their emotions or their urges. Hit, shoot, stab, verbally assault, or lash out in any way, they have no inner voice of reason to back them down. This is why they go from calm, to in your face, to violent quickly.

Controlling urges also go with the ability to be selective with alcohol, sex, drugs. They are ruled by the concept of "If it feels good, do it!" and damn the consequences. They can't control their emotions enough to evaluate future consequences.

The lack of respect for other people's property seems universal be it Atlanta, South Africa, Jamaica, or wherever. Theft, robbery, larceny are rampant and universal. This is one thing the Black Community needs to get under control. Here in metro ATL, I've talked before how DeKalb Co and other areas were exclusively the White suburbia middle class bedroom communities 40-50 years ago. AA's have advances economically to the point where they now are the majority in those same neighborhoods. 4+ bedroom homes, 2 cars, subdivisions, schools, all the stuff the White folks had 30-40 years ago right there. One difference? Burgerlery and violent crime is higher. People get their possessions stolen at a much higher rate. Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

So when we see young AA's out smashing windows and stealing iPhones and shoes from retail stores, it has nothing to do with poverty. Firebombing some random car has nothing to do with social injustice or what some cop did 2000 miles away. It is about the lack of impulse control and the lack of respect for other people's property. Cynics will point to a lack of cultural evolution. Whatever it might be, these two traits are at the core of the behavior. It's not about the cops.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
As described earlier,,,,,a lot like Pit Bulls.

Cultural Evolution.
Now there’s a thought!!
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Hat, I'd just have to guess, if your family had not owned anything, you'd have no respect for anyone's?
Posted By: poboy Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
It's Party Time!!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Hat, I'd just have to guess, if your family had not owned anything, you'd have no respect for anyone's?

Really, Wabi ?

That’s a piss poor guess, Pard. Just another excuse is what you’ve just said.

Some of us have been to and lived in places that put the definition into “poor”. Those folks in those places seldom if ever acted in such a manner.
"Do not leave your bicycle anywhere in Glasgow even for a minute, or it will be stolen."

Said to me by a Glasgow resident, June 2016.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Looter captured by police in dramatic incident reveals motive — and it has nothing to do with George Floyd

Just like all my real ones tryna do, just tryna get some monies'

A man who was apprehended by police in Los Angeles on Sunday for looting a business revealed his motive and the motive of other looters — and it has nothing to do with the tragic death of George Floyd.

Dramatic footage showed Los Angeles police chase the looter, who was fleeing on foot after just escaping a looted New Balance store. The looter then surrenders to police and he is taken into custody.

As the unidentified man is sitting on the sidewalk in handcuffs, presumably waiting for his transportation to jail, KTTV-TV reporter Bill Melugin interviewed the looter.

The reporter asked, "Alright man, we saw you at the New Balance store. Why are you out here?"

"Uh, man, period, point blank. Just like all my real ones tryna do, just tryna get some monies," the looter replied. "There ain't no explanation. That's it."

When asked if his actions were related to the George Floyd protests, the looter was very candid.

"I mean, a little bit to do with that, too, you feel me? But not really. I am out here for the dough," the arrested man told the reporter.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/loote...d-it-has-nothing-to-do-with-george-floyd
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Really, Wabi ?

Some of us have been to and lived in places that put the definition into “poor”. Those folks in those places seldom if ever acted in such a manner.

I believe he's pretty much right.

The vast majority of those destroying everything have no skin in the game.

Perhaps that's why our founding fathers only allowed people who owned property and paid taxes to vote.

You can trace that deflection from the path to a whole world of problems caused by people voting themselves entitlements.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

Same goes for: if you’ve inherited everything, it’s worth really ‘nothing’ (to you) because you sucked on fudge sicles while all previous generations paid all the sweat equity.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Really, Wabi ?

I believe he's pretty much right.

The vast majority of those destroying everything have no skin in the game.

Perhaps that's why our founding fathers only allowed people who owned property and paid taxes to vote.

You can trace that deflection from the path to a whole world of problems caused by people voting themselves entitlements.

The vast majority do have skin in the game. Political ones, namely Anarchy and to tear this Nation down to the core. It’s driven top, down.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
We know that the ancestors of all other peoples except Africans left Africa around 70,000 years ago. We know that isolated populations evolve toward different traits. In 70,000 years, it is not surprising that Caucasians, Asians, Aborigines, and Native Americans all ended up with different mental programming than Africans.

It's pretty obvious that all men are NOT created equal. Where does it say that? Thomas Jefferson wrote "all men are created equal" in the Declaration of Independence. I think he meant that Englishmen in Virginia were created equal to Englishmen in Britain. He obviously did not mean Negroes. That much is evident from his "Notes on the State of Virginia, "as well as the slaves he kept.

I do not think that all Negroes should be stifled and "kept down." Rather, every individual should be treated as an individual. There are great variations within any population. Many blacks will succeed in civilized society and many whites are scumbags.
Posted By: Ranger99 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

Actually, before my family moved from the country
and left those hot cotton fields behind, none of
them had anything. You could put what they owned
( besides the clothes they were wearing ) in a
plastic Walmart grocery bag.
Years before I was born they'd bought a house and a
car and had considerable more possessions than
one set of worn working clothes and one set of
Sunday clothes.
They got all that by working hard and not spending
all their earnings on dope and booze and lotto tickets
and Nike apparel and take out food.
There wasn't any welfare or unemployment to be
had here in those days. If you didn't work to bring
in money, you didn't make it. You sure didn't steal
and get away with it

If you can't pull yourself out of the hole in a generation
you don't want to and probably never will
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
As described earlier,,,,,a lot like APES

Cultural Evolution.
Now there’s a thought!!

If you live in public housing AND all of your needs are met like a gerbil....food, air conditioning, medical, transportation

Then why does it look like a dump around there? Trash, blight?

...because of entitlement mentality? No pride of ownership?

What did JESUS and the disciples have?

The rioters have more than Ceasar had, except chariots and armies.

A/C, color TV, fried chicken, cold beer, cold wallermelon in summer, Nikes, bicycles, Basket Balls that bounce, free drs and meds, cars (they travel faster than King George or G Washington ever did), ....
wink
Originally Posted by Ranger99

Actually, before my family moved from the country
and left those hot cotton fields behind, none of
them had anything. You could put what they owned
( besides the clothes they were wearing ) in a
plastic Walmart grocery bag.
Years before I was born they'd bought a house and a
car and had considerable more possessions than
one set of worn working clothes and one set of
Sunday clothes.
They got all that by working hard and not spending
all their earnings on dope and booze and lotto tickets
and Nike apparel and take out food.
There wasn't any welfare or unemployment to be
had here in those days. If you didn't work to bring
in money, you didn't make it. You sure didn't steal
and get away with it

If you can't pull yourself out of the hole in a generation
you don't want to and probably never will

Yessir.

This is also an excellent point in the importance of family.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Hahaha!

Hot on the trail of a solution this morning eh?

What a bunch of apathetic old farts.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
I think there is a 3rd reason. The desire (demand) for power and control. We all know if they had their way we would all be in gulags.

kwg
It's a great display of what made America and Americans great.

Family played a big part of that.

Wanting to be a citizen did as well.

In my opinion, citizenship needs to be earned now. Just as it was back then.

Most of these thugs don't even know what a citizen is. They are "subjects" to entitlements, and know that they can vote themselves more of them.
Bernie Sanders says the ultra rich have been looting America for 40 years, so I guess the ultra rich can't control their impulses, huh Bernie? And so that means it's okay if someone wants to loot back. It's their turn to loot.

Hatari is exactly right, the question is why is this so? I think that it largely has to do with two things. One, the rise in illegitimate births encouraged by the welfare system. No dads, no discipline. Several generations into this fiasco, now even if the father is in the home he probably is not much of a disciplinarian. By the way, it looks like a bunch of white kids could have used a lot more discipline as well.

The second reason is the decline in Christianity in the black communities; again, same problem with whites, just not as prevalent. Contrast the reaction we are seeing by blacks to the George Floyd murder with the reaction of the church in Charleston, SC to the Dyann Roof rampage.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Ok, Mr . White Privilege!
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
They hate white people.

Don't overthink it.
Short answer? DNA.
Originally Posted by hatari
Why do AA's riot, loot, and generally become destructive mobs when the opportunity arises? I'm not talking about the organizers, but the opportunists that jump in, smash windows, burn cars and buildings, beat up people just for the hell of it.

Sociologists will tell you that it is a function of poverty, a lack of education, frustration at social injustice, frustration over the lack of opportunity. However, they never get right down to the root causes.

Sorry, but both of these traits are conditions of an evolving and advancing society that are absent in these groups. These traits are also essential for societal law and order.

Growing up in and around Atlanta, as well as traveling sub Saharan Africa and the Caribbean, I've had plenty of time to observe AA's at work and play. One common theme in the ones that do not advance and succeed is the inability to control urges and impulses or to control emotions. They get angry about anything, fly off the handle, and immediately want to fight someone somewhere. They cannot control their emotions or their urges. Hit, shoot, stab, verbally assault, or lash out in any way, they have no inner voice of reason to back them down. This is why they go from calm, to in your face, to violent quickly.

Controlling urges also go with the ability to be selective with alcohol, sex, drugs. They are ruled by the concept of "If it feels good, do it!" and damn the consequences. They can't control their emotions enough to evaluate future consequences.

The lack of respect for other people's property seems universal be it Atlanta, South Africa, Jamaica, or wherever. Theft, robbery, larceny are rampant and universal. This is one thing the Black Community needs to get under control. Here in metro ATL, I've talked before how DeKalb Co and other areas were exclusively the White suburbia middle class bedroom communities 40-50 years ago. AA's have advances economically to the point where they now are the majority in those same neighborhoods. 4+ bedroom homes, 2 cars, subdivisions, schools, all the stuff the White folks had 30-40 years ago right there. One difference? Burgerlery and violent crime is higher. People get their possessions stolen at a much higher rate. Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

So when we see young AA's out smashing windows and stealing iPhones and shoes from retail stores, it has nothing to do with poverty. Firebombing some random car has nothing to do with social injustice or what some cop did 2000 miles away. It is about the lack of impulse control and the lack of respect for other people's property. Cynics will point to a lack of cultural evolution. Whatever it might be, these two traits are at the core of the behavior. It's not about the cops.

Hatari,

Your are kind of on the right tract.

There are three personality traits that lead to success in this country.

1. High IQ

2. Hard working (High Conscientiousness)

3. High emotional control (low neuroticism)

Crime is largely a function of the Gini Coefficient which is a measure of the inequality of the distribution of wealth.

So in other words, this is a function of having a lot of emotional, lazy, stupid people in close proximity to those who've worked hard and managed to accumulate some wealth.

Those at the bottom are more than willing to see it all burn to "get their", or have a change to upend the entire social order in hops they will land at a different place in the new social order. However, even if they did land higher up in a new order it wouldn't matter. Lazy, crazy and stupid will land them right back at the bottom.
Anyone care to post the video of the attack on the girl on a downtown street corner by a bunch of males who kicked and beat her and took her shoes and iPhone. Was she also lucky to escape with her life?
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Hahaha!

Thats Mr Eskimo Privilege to you, ya prick! grin
Hahaha!

Thats Mr Eskimo Privilege to you, ya prick! grin

You’re a cracker honky , Jim 😂
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Anyone care to post the video of the attack on the girl on a downtown street corner by a bunch of males who kicked and beat her and took her shoes and iPhone. Was she also lucky to escape with her life?

Two to the chest , one to the head
A cracker honky?

That sounds bad!
It's a great display of what made America and Americans great.

Family played a big part of that.

Wanting to be a citizen did as well.

In my opinion, citizenship needs to be earned now. Just as it was back then.

Most of these thugs don't even know what a citizen is. .

Hard to be a citizen when liberals have pushed Multiculturalism for 40 years.
Hyphenated-Americans
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

Who was it that said " A LITTLE LESS TALK AND A LOT MORE ACTION" ? Break the front door on my house or businesses, steal my way of making a living, we let you go because you are a poor black misguided youth,, I will let you go to your grave free of charge. that goes for white , brown , yellow, PHOC YOU!!
Rio7
Posted By: hatari Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

Wrong!

Robbery and theft are perpetrated very commonly by those who are not in abject poverty. These communities I'm talking about are Black, and robberies are by other Blacks in the same community. Yours is an erroneous view and I'm trying to help you out. I'm guessing you don't have many people of color in Iowa or Ontario. Actually, I know you don't. I've been to both places. Didn't see any Brothers in Dryden, Kenora, or Pickle Lake. You've never lived in a predominantly Black neighborhood I'm guessing.

I watched the neighborhood I grew up change from 100% White to 100% Black in a decade and a half. Guess what? Home burgleries shot up during that period. Street crime shot up. Robberies at the local mall skyrocketed. All these people were living in the same homes. Same schools. SAME INCOMES! All of a sudden, you couldn't leave valuables in your car or locker in high school for fear of smash and grab.

So tell me why teens with parents who both work, own 2 cars and a mortgage feel the need steal money from lockers, break into cars, or get into racial confrontations? The answers in part lie in the explanation above, and the fact that "they can".

That's the answer you get often when you ask why. I'm trying to give you and others a little deeper insight. Go ahead a believe it's all about poverty and lack of opportunity, but there is so much evidence to the contrary.

I'm in a situation where I'm comfortable enough to have this discussions with people of color. As a matter of fact, I had a real good discussion this past Saturday with Joe Profit who is running for Representative in Ga 6th District. Look him up. Born to poverty in Louisiana, went to Alcorn State on a football scholarship. Played in the NFL. Became the first AA to own a IHOP, and then Burger King franchises. BTW, Joe is Black. We had a discussion on just this topic. While opportunity and education are important, Joe points out that not everyone wants to take advantage of opportunities available to them. As he said, some people. Are worthless and some are just plain mean. When I brought up the topic of respect for other people's possessions, he heartily agreed with me on subject. He did three TV interviews Saturday on the "protests". He has his own ideas on how to improve race relations, but cleaning up the agitators and getting everybody calmed down is his first suggestion.

So there you go.

Two of my Grandson's have had their businesses vandalized and looted, they have put their lives into these places, now they are empty shells, so let's all kiss these poor children's asses. Rio7
Posted By: 700LH Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Lies taught for decades plus a welfare state have us where we are
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Hatari,

1. High IQ

Crime is largely a function of the Gini Coefficient which is a measure of the inequality of the distribution of wealth.

So in other words, this is a function of having a lot of emotional, lazy, stupid people in close proximity to those who've worked hard and managed to accumulate some wealth.

Those at the bottom are more than willing to see it all burn to "get their", or have a change to upend the entire social order in hops they will land at a different place in the new social order. However, even if they did land higher up in a new order it wouldn't matter. Lazy, crazy and stupid will land them right back at the bottom.

I can't argue with any of that. I really didn't want to go the IQ route, but if you've read the book "The Bell Curve", you can't escape certain conclusions.

What I am pointing out is a big number of the under 30 crowd of this group just can't control themselves. They don't come from poverty and they still and still will jump in these riots for a smash and grab frenzy when they already have an iPhone and a closet full of shoes at home.
A cracker honky?

That sounds bad!

Nah. It’s just our skin color. It doesn’t bother me.
Originally Posted by RIO7

Two of my Grandson's have had their businesses vandalized and looted, they have put their lives into these places, now they are empty shells, so let's all kiss these poor children's asses. Rio7

Right!!!
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Hatari,

1. High IQ

#s 2 and 3 can overcome IQ. I've seen quite a few successful people who weren't very bright. I've seen tons of over-educated failed idiots who would score well in the IQ department, but have zero common sense or drive.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
I just read and formulate my own opinions.The book, The Bell Curve, is about the best single source reference for this. That and of course my often quoted observation of the wheel and the written language, both unknown in sub-saharan Africa.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

Jealousy is a very powerful human emotion.

Not much difference between them and hole-schitting hajis.
Posted By: hanco Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
It is simply Dindus doing what Dindus do.
I agree that the problem developed in Africa. So did the solution. Ever heard of the Mozambique triple-tap? Rehabilitation of the animals who loot and riot isn't an option. Retribution is!
Jerry

I'm fed up with the intellectual way of handling this bell curve, I want, loot, steal, burn down, where these thugs live, then kill their ass. that should flatten your bell curve, a little. crude but effective, read you history. Rio7
The trouble with shooting them is that they're still going to vote for the same politicians- - - - -from the graveyard!

HOTROD, Did you hear me say anything about burying them?? Rio7
Posted By: hookeye Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Maybe some people have different thought processes, and its genetic.

You had ivy league lawyer firebomb cops in NYC.

Education, opportunity.......and still couldnt get him to not act black

Identity, not integrity. May not just be cultural.

May not just be a color, but a brain.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Short answer? DNA.

This^^^^^^^^^

Tribal, savage & corrupt with zero integrity & very little initiative exert any effort to earn any of life's rewards.

Have you ever seen an African country controlled by blacks that didn't have the above traits, usually to an extreme, & evidenced in genocide.

There's a deep, inherent & intristic cultural difference in the make-up of Africans when compared to most other races, even more exaggerated when specifically compared to Caucasians.

People want to make up a million of other reasons & excuses to attempt to explain it away though.

And so here we've been for the past 40+ years or so...............................

MM
Posted By: hookeye Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Always exceptions, but not enough statistically IMHO.

Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

How can I verify that?

laugh

Buzzards gotta eat too!
Posted By: agazain Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
2008 meltdown told 'em they'll NEVER have what we did/do. CV-19 took away all restraint, even provided the reason to mask up. No hope = chaos.
The generation(s) that survived abortion have a nihilistic perspective. If someone wants to promise everything for nothing, they are "in."
NAACP et al have for generations instilled victim mentality instead of reaching for opportunity in the way past waves of immigrants resolved to do.
They cannot perceive benefit to waiting when taking is available. No skin in the game. No future anyhow. Only Jesus in your heart makes for hope.
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Is it the hood rats coming out to suburbia to rip them off? Some of it is, most of it is homegrown and perpetrated by the under 30 crowd.

How can I verify that?

Not real sure of your question.............but simply look at the make-up of the rioters; close to maybe 40% or so appear to be under 30'ish whites.

MM

How can I verify that?

My source are county cops and sheriffs I've known over the years. I just asked them who they are picking up. Mostly all locals. Also, read the news accounts. "So and so of (town) arrested in conjunction with a home invasion in (address in same or nearby town/community)."
Posted By: mathman Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Hahaha!

Well sheeit Big Jim, just lay out the solution for all us apathetic old ignoramuses.
Short answer? DNA.

I am going to challenge that notion. In New Orleans there is a problem with generational, poverty, poor education, crime and a host of other issues. Young black males from fatherless homes in poor black neighborhoods, statistically speaking, have the odds stacked against them.

Your contention is that it is their DNA that finds the odds stacked against them.

If it is their DNA, then answer this question for me. I am a supporter of an organization called Son Of A Saint. Here is what their website says about them.

Growing up without a father is a challenge facing thousands of boys in New Orleans. For too many of them, the challenge will prove overwhelming. Son of a Saint exists for these boys, providing mentorship, education, recreation, camaraderie, cultural enrichment, emotional support and helping to fill the void for dozens of fatherless young men in New Orleans.

These are kids that, statistically speaking, are going to to have a rough go of it. Let's just use one of the many metrics. 50 or greater percent of all black males do not graduate from high school. Yet those who enter this program have a success rate that is right there with whites. In every other metric, these kids perform on a level with their white peers.

If it is a DNA issue, how do you explain the results of kids in this program?

https://sonofasaint.org/what-we-do/#/we-save-lives
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

How can I verify that?

Not real sure of your question.............but simply look at the make-up of the rioters; close to maybe 40% or so appear to be under 30'ish whites.

MM

Yep.

The "Occupy Wallstreet" crowd.
Short answer? DNA.

I am going to challenge that notion. In New Orleans there is a problem with generational, poverty, poor education, crime and a host of other issues. Young black males from fatherless homes in poor black neighborhoods, statistically speaking, have the odds stacked against them.

Your contention is that it is their DNA that finds the odds stacked against them.

If it is their DNA, then answer this question for me. I am a supporter of an organization called Son Of A Saint. Here is what their website says about them.

Growing up without a father is a challenge facing thousands of boys in New Orleans. For too many of them, the challenge will prove overwhelming. Son of a Saint exists for these boys, providing mentorship, education, recreation, camaraderie, cultural enrichment, emotional support and helping to fill the void for dozens of fatherless young men in New Orleans.

These are kids that, statistically speaking, are going to to have a rough go of it. Let's just use one of the many metrics. 50 or greater percent of all black males do not graduate from high school. Yet those who enter this program have a success rate that is right there with whites. In every other metric, these kids perform on a level with their white peers.

What brings them into this program?

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

What is the driver for their entry?

Is it co-ed or male only ?
Posted By: ribka Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Yep, biggest problem is broken families and no structure, support in their lives.

Short answer? DNA.

Originally Posted by ribka
Yep, biggest problem is broken families and no structure, support in their lives.

Short answer? DNA.

Kids raising kids is what you have here. 13 and 14 Year olds aren’t parents and daddy is long gone tapping another one.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Short answer? DNA.

Ever read The Bell Curve? How about the wheel and or absence of written language in Sub-Sharan Africa?
Short answer? DNA.

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

To the best of my understanding, the mother has to request it. The mother can be steered into the program in any number of ways. Boys only. The program directors will identify the kids as at risk based on a number of factors prior to bringing them into the program.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Short answer? DNA.

Ever read The Bell Curve? How about the wheel and or absence of written language in Sub-Sharan Africa?

You know how you can tell when someone isn't interested in having a discussion? They refuse to answer a question and instead ask a question of their own.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Short answer? DNA.

Going back to the source (still ongoing there and here) can be painful to examine.

Never forget that, “We once wuz Kangs and scchitt “.
So much for royalty.
Short answer? DNA.

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

To the best of my understanding, the mother has to request it. The mother can be steered into the program in any number of ways. Boys only. The program directors will identify the kids as at risk based on a number of factors prior to bringing them into the program.

I sincerely believe that is great work.
Short answer? DNA.

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

Sounds like it’s “family driven “ where no or little “family” exists.

Where does the money come from for the organization?
Short answer? DNA.

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

I sincerely believe that is great work.

Yessir.

Most commendable.
Posted By: rte Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

3.) A Complete Lack Of Empathy For Another Human's Suffering.

This is the very same fault for which Derek Chauvin has been accused.

How many times have people watched a group of Negroes beat a person to a pulp.Or kick them in the face as they lay on the ground.Or smash them in the face with a brick or piece of concrete.
Posted By: BulletBud Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
I’ve spent quite a bit of time in Africa during the course of the last 8-10 years. The Namibian Professional Hunter that I hunt with is a very bright and also religious man. When we’ve discussed the propensity for violence displayed by both African blacks and American blacks, he has a unique theory: they have a genetic lack of EMPATHY. If you don’t feel guilty about robbing someone or murdering them, you’ll continue to do it until you get apprehended and incarcerated. I’ve never heard this theory advanced before.
Short answer? DNA.

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

Individual and corporate donations. It's one of the few organizations that I really feel great about donating to.
Posted By: jimy Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by BulletBud
I’ve spent quite a bit of time in Africa during the course of the last 8-10 years. The Namibian Professional Hunter that I hunt with is a very bright and also religious man. When we’ve discussed the propensity for violence displayed by both African blacks and American blacks, he has a unique theory: they have a genetic lack of EMPATHY. If you don’t feel guilty about robbing someone or murdering them, you’ll continue to do it until you get apprehended and incarcerated. I’ve never heard this theory advanced before.

This is a trait thought of the American indians , they thought that stealing anything you had was justifiable if you were not strong or wise enough to protect your "stuff" then it was ok for them to take it from you .
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by BulletBud

This is a trait thought of the American indians , they thought that stealing anything you had was justifiable if you were not strong or wise enough to protect your "stuff" then it was ok for them to take it from you .

Two very interesting observations. RTE adds this to my list, and think it is valid.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

Really, Wabi ?

I grew up middle of the road poor...Anything nice we got from our parents or earned, we knew to take good care of It.

The first purchase might be a gift that couldn’t be replaced for a long period of time. Me and my brothers learned this from the consequences of not getting a replacement item, if something happened to the first one.

😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10

I grew up middle of the road poor...Anything nice we got from our parents or earned, we knew to take good care of It.

The first purchase might be a gift that couldn’t be replaced for a long period of time. Me and my brothers learned this from the consequences of not getting a replacement item, if something happened to the first one.

😎

A very important point.
I hunted and fished and worked in the fields of corn, peas, cucumbers and potatoes barefooted in the woods of east Texas as a kid. Saved my tenners for church and school. Got a new pair every year. New ones made your feet burn. Must have been the glue or something.

White sand of the rural roads can get awful hot in August. Dash from one shady spot to another or get off the road and hits the woods or ditch. Freaking thorny vines are heck on toe bases. BlackBerry vines are hell. Nervous at night hunting coons and pussums behind Black and Tan. Loved that dog. Bugger too. Strays after fresh chicken and wild hogs didnt.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

You know how you can tell when someone isn't interested in having a discussion? They refuse to answer a question and instead ask a question of their own.
Answering a question by posing a question in reply was a favorite tactic of no less than Jesus. It exposed the fallacy of the original.
Posted By: aspade Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
It's the testosterone. Blacks are dripping in it. Aggression, impulsivity, sex obsession, muscles popping out of your skin, prostate cancer, all the well known and completely non controversial side effects of steroid abuse are basically describing what blacks already have.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10826084.2018.1512630

The other side of that coin is that proves it even further is that all of those antisocial traits are the ones that low testosterone Asians don't have.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by aspade
It's the testosterone. Blacks are dripping in it. Aggression, impulsivity, sex obsession, muscles popping out of your skin, prostate cancer, all the well known and completely non controversial side effects of steroid abuse are basically describing what blacks already have.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10826084.2018.1512630
The other side of that coin is that proves it even further is that all of those antisocial traits are the ones that low testosterone Asians don't have.
You may be on to something there. Jersey bulls are known to be vicious and aggressive. I've heard it said they could whip any beef breed going. I've also heard (jokingly) they would leave two or three calves in a herd if you haul one through a place in a trailer.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

😎

A very important point.

It is, but mostly preaching to the choir here. It's been said many, many times but to no avail apparently.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Humans in general are the most despicable creatures on planet earth, regardless of race. Greedy, selfish, sneaky, unpredictable, conniving, dangerous. You don't have to look any further than our own politicians to see that. Some may be more prone to overt violent behavior than others but they all pretty much suck.

Well put. I grew up in DeKalb County, metro Atlanta, in the fifties and sixties, it was 90 percent White and it was the most prosperous county in the state.
Here is a good example of what has happened after the Blacks took over.
Fifteen years ago DeKalb had, of course, a black sheriff. They had the elections and he was defeated by, of course, another black guy. Two weeks later, the defeated sheriff, now, this guy is the on duty Sheriff of DeKalb County, and he hired 2 guys to machine gun his rival right in his front yard, right in front of his wife and children.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Humans in general are the most despicable creatures on planet earth, regardless of race. Greedy, selfish, sneaky, unpredictable, conniving, dangerous. You don't have to look any further than our own politicians to see that. Some may be more prone to overt violent behavior than others but they all pretty much suck.

I disagree.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I disagree.
That doesn't change a thing.

I disagree.

Doesn't make you right either.

I disagree.

Doesn't make you right either.
No it just makes you blind.
I can live with that.....
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Short answer? DNA.

Sounds like a good program for mothers who want their sone to escape from the ghetto welfare culture. The problem is that there are not enough of such mothers. That's my answer. We (my company) tried to hire some young blacks for good jobs. No experience, apprentice program, we would train. We even enlisted the pastor of a local (black) church to find ones who would have a decent work ethic. We couldn't find enough to continue the program.
Posted By: kolofardos Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
Interesting take on the "resistance"

https://consentfactory.org/2020/06/...GhRpA1obvVy8VqqeLjs_HJZd9rT6Hf9C2HZe8mYI

The Minneapolis Putsch
Well, it looks like the Resistance’s long-anticipated “Second Civil War” has finally begun … more or less exactly on cue. Rioting has broken out across the nation. People are looting and burning stores and attacking each other in the streets. Robocops are beating, tear-gassing, and shooting people with non-lethal projectiles. State National Guards have been deployed, curfews imposed, “emergencies” declared. Secret Servicemen are fighting back angry hordes attempting to storm the White House. Trump is tweeting from an “underground bunker.” Opportunist social media pundits on both sides of the political spectrum are whipping people up into white-eyed frenzies. Americans are at each other’s throats, divided by identity politics, consumed by rage, hatred, and fear.

Things couldn’t be going better for the Resistance if they had scripted it themselves.

Actually, they did kind of script it themselves. Not the murder of poor George Floyd, of course. Racist police have been murdering Black people for as long as there have been racist police. No, the Resistance didn’t manufacture racism. They just spent the majority of the last four years creating and promoting an official narrative which casts most Americans as “white supremacists” who literally elected Hitler president, and who want to turn the country into a racist dictatorship.

According to this official narrative, which has been relentlessly disseminated by the corporate media, the neoliberal intelligentsia, the culture industry, and countless hysterical, Trump-hating loonies, the Russians put Donald Trump in office with those DNC emails they never hacked and some division-sowing Facebook ads that supposedly hypnotized Black Americans into refusing to come out and vote for Clinton. Putin purportedly ordered this personally, as part of his plot to “destroy democracy.” The plan was always for President Hitler to embolden his white-supremacist followers into launching the “RaHoWa,” or the “Boogaloo,” after which Trump would declare martial law, dissolve the legislature, and pronounce himself Führer. Then they would start rounding up and murdering the Jews, and the Blacks, and Mexicans, and other minorities, according to this twisted liberal fantasy.

I’ve been covering the roll-out and dissemination of this official narrative since 2016, and have documented much of it in my essays, so I won’t reiterate all that here. Let’s just say, I’m not exaggerating, much. After four years of more or less constant conditioning, millions of Americans believe this fairy tale, despite the fact that there is absolutely zero evidence whatsoever to support it. Which is not exactly a mystery or anything. It would be rather surprising if they didn’t believe it. We’re talking about the most formidable official propaganda machine in the history of official propaganda machines.

And now the propaganda is paying off. The protesting and rioting that typically follows the murder of an unarmed Black person by the cops has mushroomed into “an international uprising” cheered on by the corporate media, corporations, and the liberal establishment, who don’t normally tend to support such uprisings, but they’ve all had a sudden change of heart, or spiritual or political awakening, and are down for some serious property damage, and looting, and preventative self-defense, if that’s what it takes to bring about justice, and to restore America to the peaceful, prosperous, non-white-supremacist paradise it was until the Russians put Donald Trump in office.

In any event, the Resistance media have now dropped their breathless coverage of the non-existent Corona-Holocaust to breathlessly cover the “revolution.” The American police, who just last week were national heroes for risking their lives to beat up, arrest, and generally intimidate mask-less “lockdown violators” are now the fascist foot soldiers of the Trumpian Reich. The Nike corporation produced a commercial urging people to smash the windows of their Nike stores and steal their sneakers. Liberal journalists took to Twitter, calling on rioters to “burn that [bleep] down!” … until the rioters reached their gated community and started burning down their local Starbucks. Hollywood celebrities are masking up and going full-black bloc, and doing legal support. Chelsea Clinton is teaching children about David and the Racist Goliath. John Cusack’s bicycle was attacked by the pigs. I haven’t checked on Rob Reiner yet, but I assume he is assembling Molotov cocktails in the basement of a Resistance safe house somewhere in Hollywood Hills.

Look, I’m not saying the neoliberal Resistance orchestrated or staged these riots, or “denying the agency” of the folks in the streets. Whatever else is happening out there, a lot of very angry Black people are taking their frustration out on the cops, and on anyone and anything else that represents racism and injustice to them.

This happens in America from time to time. America is still a racist society. Most African-Americans are descended from slaves. Legal racial discrimination was not abolished until the 1960s, which isn’t that long ago in historical terms. I was born in the segregated American South, with the segregated schools, and all the rest of it. I don’t remember it — I was born in 1961 — but I do remember the years right after it. The South didn’t magically change overnight in July of 1964. Nor did the North’s variety of racism, which, yes, is subtler, but no less racist.

So I have no illusions about racism in America. But I’m not really talking about racism in America. I’m talking about how racism in America has been cynically instrumentalized, not by the Russians, but by the so-called Resistance, in order to delegitimize Trump and, more importantly, everyone who voted for him, as a bunch of white supremacists and racists.

Fomenting racial division has been the Resistance’s strategy from the beginning. A quote attributed to Joseph Goebbels, “accuse the other side of that which you are guilty,” is particularly apropos in this case. From the moment Trump won the Republican nomination, the corporate media and the rest of the Resistance have been telling us the man is literally Hitler, and that his plan is to foment racial hatred among his “white supremacist base,” and eventually stage some “Reichstag” event, declare martial law and pronounce himself dictator. They’ve been telling us this story over and over, on television, in the liberal press, on social media, in books, movies, and everywhere else they could possibly tell it.

So, before you go out and join the “uprising,” take a look at the headlines today, turn on CNN or MSNBC, and think about that for just a minute. I don’t mean to spoil the party, but they’ve preparing you for this for the last four years.

Not you Black folks. I’m not talking to you. I wouldn’t presume to tell you what to do. I’m talking to white folks like myself, who are cheering on the rioting and looting, and are coming out to “help” you with it, but who will be back home in their gated communities when the ashes have cooled, and the corporate media are gone, and the cops return to “police” your neighborhoods.

OK, and this is where I have to restate (for the benefit of my partisan readers) that I’m not a fan of Donald Trump, and that I think he’s a narcissistic ass clown, and a glorified con man, and … blah blah blah, because so many people have been so polarized by insane propaganda and mass hysteria that they can’t even read or think anymore, and so just scan whatever articles they encounter to see whose “side” the author is on and then mindlessly celebrate or excoriate it.

If you’re doing that, let me help you out … whichever side you’re on, I’m not on it.

I realize that’s extremely difficult for a lot of folks to comprehend these days, which is part of the point I’ve been trying to make. I’ll try again, as plainly as I can.

America is still a racist country, but America is no more racist today than it was when Barack Obama was president. A lot of American police are brutal, but no more brutal than when Obama was president. America didn’t radically change the day Donald Trump was sworn into office. All that has changed is the official narrative. And it will change back as soon as Trump is gone and the ruling classes have no further use for it.

And that will be the end of the War on Populism, and we will switch back to the War on Terror, or maybe the Brave New Pathologized Normal … or whatever Orwellian official narrative the folks at GloboCap have in store for us.

#

CJ Hopkins
June 1, 2020
Photo: Nike (George Floyd commercial)

Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

😎

A very important point.

It is, but mostly preaching to the choir here. It's been said many, many times but to no avail apparently.

But, you have such a pretty mouth when you sing....😬😎
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20
The black race, worldwide actually, is a poster child for the lack of a family unit, and how that affects what family is there. Some 75% of black families do not have mom's AND dad's in the house, and lots of families are raised by grandma. The breakdown of the family unit is the single biggest reason in the decline of morals and values in America, IMO.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: Real source of the rage - 06/02/20

........................Imo several key reasons. First and perhaps the most important..........LACK OF FATHERS. role models, father figures, leadership etc within the black households. Unwed mothers within the black community is now up to about 70% to 75%. Decades ago much lower in proportion to the black population.........Secondly. Resulting consequences from the latter and without proper influence and guidance while growing up leads to all types of crime, drugs, gang affiliations and to many other issues on down the line........Thirdly. Indoctrination and brainwashing from the academia liberal left within high schools and colleges for the past 40-50 years. Taught to hate America as founded. Taught that it is America's fault for their plight in life. Taught that America is a racist country. Taught that without the federal govt (socialism) life is much worse otherwise, while at the same time, NO teaching of the Constitution, NO teaching of the founding principles, NO proper teaching of capitalism, free enterprise, free markets etc, and certainly NO teaching of any biblical principles whatsoever.........That is about all of it in a nutshell.
Originally Posted by rte

3.) A Complete Lack Of Empathy For Another Human's Suffering.

This is the very same fault for which Derek Chauvin has been accused.

How many times have people watched a group of Negroes beat a person to a pulp.Or kick them in the face as they lay on the ground.Or smash them in the face with a brick or piece of concrete.

The inability to experience empathy certainly accounts for the inordinate number of murders perpetrated by Negroes.The same could be said for the 10-12k Caucasian women who are raped by Negroes every year in this nation alone.

laugh

Buzzards gotta eat too!

BUZZARD LIVES MATTER !!!

For most of them, it's their preferred lifestyle.
Short answer? DNA.

Voluntarily?

Court Order ?

Simple Walk-in ?

Individual and corporate donations. It's one of the few organizations that I really feel great about donating to.

Good stuff, Paul and good on you.

We have similar in my area with Hope Ministries. You see some sad sites of people making bad decisions in life and they wonder why. There’s a serious disconnect within.

Stay well.

Blackheart, there’s much truth in what you’ve said.

I view that we, in a civilized society, have a lot more good people than bad people. Jmo.

But back to what you said can easily be highlighted by it only taking one Small turd to fug up a whole barrel of drinking water.
© 24hourcampfire