Home
Posted By: UtahLefty We were a better people once - 06/02/20

I've been around long enough to remember a time when the membership here would not have cheered the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens , on church property no less, peacefully exercising a constitutional right.

We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American.

Given the amount of time I used to spend here, I am saddened by what the fire has become.

I know you probably won't be able to keep yourself from the usual STFU stuff but please try not to. I was a respected member here once.

I've said my peace and I will not be back.

thank you,

matt
I remember a time when Americans wouldn't cheer on the burning and looting of liberal schittholes.

But they weren't liberal schittholes back then.

This country would be vastly improved if we woke up tomorrow and every liberal in the country had suddenly disappeared.
There is a reason our forefathers provided for martial law.
Isaiah 3:12
Democratic underground has a special offer right now: backpack and a claw hammer just for signing up.
Originally Posted by UtahLefty

I've been around long enough to remember a time when the membership here would not have cheered the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens , on church property no less, peacefully exercising a constitutional right.

We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American.

Given the amount of time I used to spend here, I am saddened by what the fire has become.

I know you probably won't be able to keep yourself from the usual STFU stuff but please try not to. I was a respected member here once.

thank you,

matt

You still are a respected member here, IMO.
I didn't see any military firing at people on people behaving lawfully on church property.

I did, however, see the police arresting people who merely wanted to have a church service together but looking the other way when other people tried to burn down a church.
60 SS Agents injured 2 days ago. 5 cops shot last night, but of course, that's all right.

I wonder what the difference is for a terrorist civilian hit by an Army boolet vs a PoPo boolet.

I expect military intervention is the only answer when the PoPo has no boolets.

They did ok after Custer died.

Of course, some would prefer our cities burn.
Posted By: sse Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
I am saddened by what the fire has become.

yup
I think it's mild today if one honestly looks back on our history.

We had the Indian thing going on, killin' off the Buffalo to starve them if we couldn't just gun them down.

Most of that hinged on getting a railroad build .....by the Chinese we treated so swell.

Can't forget how swell those southern boys were with their slaves, if we still owned slaves today and ya had to shoot a bunch of them to calm them down we'd probably get stimulus money for our loses..

The KKK days and the big city mobs were a real hoot...

Same folks, same schit, just a different day and everyone a little more chill.
Well....if we can’t talk you out of it, back from the ledge
I hate to do this...but

Nothing personal, just business

Utahleftist: How on earth will the CampFire ever get along without you, and your ilk?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by akasparky

We had the Indian thing going on, killin' off the Buffalo to starve them if we couldn't just gun them down.

Most of that hinged on getting a railroad build .....by the Chinese we treated so swell.

Can't forget how swell those southern boys were with their slaves, if we still owned slaves today and ya had to shoot a bunch of them to calm them down we'd probably get stimulus money for our loses..

Same folks, same schit, just a different day and everyones a little more chill.

Forgot the public hanging thing, we even brought the women and kids for that, yeah, those were the days...
Posted By: efw Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
I think that “the good ole days” are just as much a fantasy as the utopian future.

It’s always sucked. Our leaders have always disappointed, and the sin of our neighbors have always fueled self righteous indignation and blindness to our own sin.

There is nothing new under the sun.
Originally Posted by ironbender

thank you,

matt

You still are a respected member here, IMO.

+ 1 !

Unfortunately, the absence of good people, creates a void, that will only be filled by bad people !

I hope you reconsider.
And some failed to understand the OP.
hate to say it but i've learned a lot about what i detest the most when interacting here, it will come to a point that all i see is this, pretty much there already

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post
He had me at “respected member”

I was all for falcon fridays, enjoyed them.

But “respected member”,??? that’s just douchey
Posted By: Dess Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
In my opinion, people haven't changed. Even as technology has improved with fingerprints, DNA, security cameras and so on, people still bully, loot, murder and burn. The only difference I see is the immediate posting of events for everyone to see. Years ago, the same crap happened all over. Folks either didn't know about it or were mum. Those who did know and didn't approve dealt with it privately and swiftly. Don't say I approve of it, but technology exposes the skeletons in the closet too.

Well- -- - - - -bye!

Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Utahleftist: How on earth will the CampFire ever get along without you, and your ilk?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I usually just skip past your posts with out bothering to read them, as they're so utterly without merit. You don't even merit the effort needed to put you on ignore.

So unfortunately, this one managed to catch my eye.

All I can say is that you are pathetic beyond words.
Lefty,

some things have certainly changed. Not always for the better. Like a few others have said, some of us will miss your input.

And the birds

Most here are long time members, some just feel more comfortable showing their true colors these days.
Personally I think it's a good thing, better to really know someone, even the hardcore hate filled, even the wife beaters and racist.
Got more respect for a guy that's right up front with it and lays it on line than the closeted do it behind your back types.

What I think of them doesn't matter to anyone but me.
There are men here that are worth going to the end of the world for, then there are some that ain't worth walkin' across the street for....almost like it's all real people behind those screens..
"We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American."

Speak for yourself Lefty. You're the one calling our Constitutional Republic a Democracy.
Gee, what a surprise to see how a nation acts and reacts when it has intentionally turned it's back God. I will only get worse.
Its called balkanization.

8 years of Barak "The Magic Negro", yes thats actually a thing look it up, took that process to new heights mostly on purpose.

I believe what your seeing here on the fire is political distillation in action. Its a place where more and more like minded individuals have sought out to express themselves where they cant in other places.

The Campfire is unique in it style of moderation and political bent.

You can't post the raw emotions seen here in any other Outdoor/Hunting/Gun forum that I'm aware nor in most any other mainstream media platform without being banned.

Originally Posted by efw
I think that “the good ole days” are just as much a fantasy as the utopian future.

It’s always sucked. Our leaders have always disappointed, and the sin of our neighbors have always fueled self righteous indignation and blindness to our own sin.

I’m not one who typically subscribes to non-secular language, but you’ve put this really well. Kudos to you.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

8 years of Barak "The Magic Negro", yes thats actually a thing look it up, took that process to new heights mostly on purpose.

I believe what your seeing here on the fire is political distillation in action. Its a place where more and more like minded individuals have sought out to express themselves where they cant in other places.

You can't post the raw emotions seen here in any other Outdoor/Hunting/Gun forum that I'm aware nor in most any other mainstream media platform without being banned.

Do any of those other places have food threads as good as ours ?

You, 99's, DVD, and a few others do some top notch stuff.
Most here are long time members, some just feel more comfortable showing their true colors these days.
Personally I think it's a good thing, better to really know someone, even the hardcore hate filled, even the wife beaters and racist.
Got more respect for a guy that's right up front with it and lays it on line than the closeted do it behind your back types.

There are men here that are worth going to the end of the world for, then there are some that ain't worth walkin' across the street for....almost like it's all real people behind those screens..

'Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

I saw a pair of 'boo's in Rochester NY beat the teatotal puddin' out of a little 50ish white woman with fuggin' 2X4s.

That's the racism that's catching my eye these days.

thank you,

matt

Is anyone other than Mule Deer a respected member here?

What is the criteria for being a respected member of a mostly anonymous internet message board?

Does anyone care that you're not going to visit or participate on this site any longer?
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

There is no constitutional right to riot, burn, or loot.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

'Boo's burning down the country

And speaking of those that can be respected for being right up front with it...

Good afternoon Bristoe.....

'Boo's burning down the country

And speaking of those that can be respected for being right up front with it...

Good afternoon Bristoe.....

I see no reason to mince words about what my eyes tell me.

,...and I won't be shamed into exhibiting any brain dead white guilt while the cities are being burned as a result of the schitt for brains Caucasians who have encouraged it.
’Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

If you’re everyday contributions weren’t laced with abject racism, you’d be more likely to get a pass on the days the world is burning.
Originally Posted by kingston
’Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

If you’re everyday contributions weren’t laced with abject racism, you’d be more likely to get a pass on the days the world is burning.

The events of the past several days has verified that it's realism,...not racism.

thank you,

matt

Do you have a link to the story about the Military firing on peaceful protestors?

I don't think anyone is criticizing the right to protest. What I'm critical of is looting and the destruction of personal property.
We were better people before the clintons, bushes, and obama. The country has been slowly robbed and handed to the communist.
respected member

doesn't mean much
just because i'm not a racist doesn't mean i have 'white guilt'...that is like saying all trump supporters are racists

This is some very serious "brains turned to schitt" talk.

Here's an accurate translation:

"If you hadn't become racist before the 'boo's started burning down the cities, you'd get a pass."
I mean,....excuse the fug outta me for being ahead of the curve.
,...again.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

This! in a nutshell. Accurate analysis of 24 Hour
How’s Utah burning? Got marshmallows?

'Boo's burning down the country and the schitt for brains crew still think it's a good time to lecture white people about racism.

I saw a pair of 'boo's in Rochester NY beat the teatotal puddin' out of a little 50ish white woman with fuggin' 2X4s.

You know, I haven't watched much of it as living out here where there's been no protests/rioting I just don't give a shyt but the few video clips I have seen there appeared to be plenty of white ANTIFA types involved. Is that not the case ?
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Salmon Idaho Syndrome

They see the black guy on the Allstate commercial and change the channel real fast

Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Salmon Idaho Syndrome

They see the black guy on the Allstate commercial and change the channel real fast

He did used to be white.

I mean....how many black insurance agents are there?
How does Lefty se this one?

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...s-after-asking-them-to-stop-vandalizing/
There's no Constitutional right to riot and cause mayhem.

"If you hadn't become racist before the 'boo's started burning down the cities, you'd get a pass."

Myriad translations aside, you don’t get a pass.
Posted this on another thread. Identity politics serve their purpose: https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/american-billionaires-richer-since-coronavirus-pandemic-began

https://consentfactory.org/2020/06/...U0UXMoc5KddB2ufv4KONIjrNXlVwb6w6V87rHNOI

Damn straight!
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

There is no constitutional right to riot, burn, or loot.

Bingo!

The events of the past several days has verified that it's realism,...not racism.

Damn straight, again!
This is what happens when one wrong is answered with another wrong.
Originally Posted by sse
just because i'm not a racist doesn't mean i have 'white guilt'...that is like saying all trump supporters are racists

Fair enough. “White guilt” is a pejorative these days I suppose to be thrown down in certain circumstances. I think the issue is one of conditioning. Since at least the early 60’s, anyone raised in polite society has had it drilled into their head that the worst possible thing you can be is a racist. That explains why the Bell Curve, crime statistics, academic achievement scores, IQ scores, and all manner of means to test human potential and achievement are taboo subjects for the most part or dismissed as irrelevant. People will contort themselves silly attempting to explain obvious disparities as having “social” causes and refuse to consider any innate causes for the disparities. The problem is that if the causes are social, then (white) society is at fault and needs to change. Well, society has been changing drastically for 60 years and the disparities remain. Must be racism because there cannot be any possible other explanation. So, we’re either all secret racists who need to delve into our psyche and endeavor to root out our white privilege or we’re overt racists and think maybe we better have another look at possible innate causes. According to the genome, Africans, Asians, and Northern Europeans all mixed with proto-human species. DIFFERENT proto human species. Neanderthals for the Northern Europeans, Denisovans for the Asians, and an as yet unknown species for the Africans. We have different DNA. What that means is anybody’s guess at this point because it’s racist to acknowledge biological differences and insist that race is not just a social construct and we all know that a racist is the worst thing you can possibly be.

This country would be vastly improved if we woke up tomorrow and every liberal in the country had suddenly disappeared.

Boomers will be cleaned out well before this happens.
Originally Posted by callnum

Boomers will be cleaned out well before this happens.

No doubt about it.
Originally Posted by efw

This in spades.

And another one who wishes we would hear from UL more often.

thank you,

matt

It looks now that after 22,000 posts, you don't like differing opinions either.

What has the 'Fire become? Obviously something you fail to recognize. You think you Right Winged radicals cheering on totalitarianism, and you think you see peace loving people exercising their 1st Amend right and voicing their frustrations. However, you completely miss both. Completely.

To the last point first, these are not protestors. These are not people "frustrated' over an incident that occurred hundreds or thousands of miles from where they live. This isn't 1966 Watts, or 1967 Detroit or 1968 Memphis. These are no more Civil Rights Demonstrations than they are "peaceful". They are organize specifically to take advantage of a racial situation designed to destabilize society and the governments ability to successfully govern. They are designed to cause civil anarchy and to break law and order and cause the structure of society to crumble.

The cheers you might perceive from many members is for the push back against the forces that are systematically attacking our Rule of Law. That means our Democrats that have used everything they can dream up out of the Saul Alinsky playbook to cripple and destroy our elected President. Like him or not, like oBama or not, like W. Bush or not, they were elected by the voters and earned their right to govern with anarchy or organized coups.

You can take your ball and go home, but go with the realization that you are not seeing a bunch of old White men cheering brutality of some innocent poor AA protestors. You are seeing Right finally fed up with the various tactics of the Left and international Globalists and are glad to see push back against that movement.

When the Black, Democratic leadership of a major city like Atlanta is fed up with protestors and agitators and lawless rioters, people that have virtually no contact with any race other than their own should take note. This isn't about race.

You are still a respected member. I have respect for you. I also respectfully will disagree and have told you why. I'm not expecting to convert you and vice versa, but want you to at least another view of it.
Posted By: GregW Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You wouldn't make a pimple on UtahLefty's ass...

thank you,

matt

Matt, you are respected but I agree with you. I am on here less and less and too will likely drift away at some point as has lots of pards. The emotion here with the current events I feel the same as most everyone as I suspect you do too.

Too many angry people everywhere these days. If rather be in the woods anyway.

Regards - Greg

thank you,

matt

You mean like when we fired on US veterans in Washington DC after WWI or the internment of japanese-americans after Peral Harbor or did I imagine that?

thank you,

matt

In World War II Americans were able to accept over 500000 casualties persevere and win during Vietnam the number has fallen to less than 60000 . Today Americans are willing to accept very few casualties.
Posted By: BobMt Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by GregW
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

you have to admit that ul's post was a little dramatic.....respected member?......someone thinks a little to much of themselves ....bob
Originally Posted by jorgeI

the internment of japanese-americans after Peral Harbor or did I imagine that?

As wrong as you might think it is now, it wasn’t wrong then. Don’t go getting all squishy-soft and think we shouldn’t have bombed those Japs either.
Originally Posted by BobMt
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

you have to admit that ul's post was a little dramatic.....respected member?......someone thinks a little to much of themselves ....bob

I took it as an older member who's been around a while and has enough time here to comment on it. UtahLefty ain't a dramatic look at me type like...

thank you,

matt

The perp is better people now.
Posted By: rong Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
Can say that I always enjoyed the birds,it was/is very interesting .
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Damn straight!

Yep.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Damn straight!

Yep.

Yep...
Posted By: M16 Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
Adios Lefty. Just wondering why you felt the need to announce your departure. Why not just slink off into the night? Were you afraid nobody would miss you?
Originally Posted by HitnRun

As wrong as you might think it is now, it wasn’t wrong then. Don’t go getting all squishy-soft and think we shouldn’t have bombed those Japs either.

Nah, it was wrong then.

We were fighting the Germans and the Italians shortly after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor too.

There weren't wholesale gatherings of my ancestors that arrived in the US from Alsace and Italy.

Concentration camps for Americans, whatever flavor they may be is anathema to this American of foreign ancestry. 2nd generation if you must know.

What next, when a situation occurs in which the people in power are afraid of a certain group. A camp for Members of this forum???
Posted By: efw Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
I took it as an older member who's been around a while and has enough time here to comment on it. UtahLefty ain't a dramatic look at me type like...

That’s how I took it.
not well remembered , but a number German americans were rounded up and placed in camps during WW2
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You know, I haven't watched much of it as living out here where there's been no protests/rioting I just don't give a shyt but the few video clips I have seen there appeared to be plenty of white ANTIFA types involved. Is that not the case ?

It is absolutely the case. They are filth and every bit as loathsome as any black thug. White liberals are their enablers.
I'd like to state for the record that I was never a better person.

Ever.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Nah, it was wrong then.

We were fighting the Germans and the Italians shortly after the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor too.

There weren't wholesale gatherings of my ancestors that arrived in the US from Alsace and Italy.

Concentration camps for Americans, whatever flavor they may be is anathema to this American of foreign ancestry. 2nd generation if you must know.

What next, when a situation occurs in which the people in power are afraid of a certain group. A camp for Members of this forum???

You need to brush up on your history. It was no more a concentration camp than all slaves were shipped and chained. The Japanese were moved from the coastal areas to secure the coast from any unknown threat from the Japs. It is wasn’t Wong then.
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger
not well remembered , but a number German americans were rounded up and placed in camps during WW2

From a quick search, yes there were some German Americans and registered aliens interned in camps. The numbers I was able to locate indicate about 10% of the number of Japanese, 60% of whom were American citizens.

And without further delving into minutia, it would be likely that the percentage of the Japanese population in America at the time, that was gathered up, is a lot higher than the population of Americans of German descent, given that 'German' folks have been coming to this country before it was a country.

But, my real point is the wholesale gathering up of American citizens, and even registered aliens, who have not committed a crime, is wrong. Patently wrong.

Perhaps we should just gather up ALL the protesters, even the peaceful ones, move them to a camp in SD, and sort them out at a later date?
...the wholesale gathering up of American citizens, and even registered aliens, who have not committed a crime, is wrong. Patently wrong.
Agreed.

The Japanese internment camps established during World War II by President Roosevelt through his Executive Order 9066...from 1942 to 1945...was the policy of the U.S. government that people (American citizens) of Japanese descent would be interred in isolated camps. Enacted in reaction to Pearl Harbor and the ensuing war, *the Japanese internment camps are now considered one of the most atrocious violations of American civil rights in the 20th century*.

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
... it was criminal to jail US citizens guilty of absolutely nothing.
Agreed.
Originally Posted by M16
Adios Lefty. Just wondering why you felt the need to announce your departure. Why not just slink off into the night? Were you afraid nobody would miss you?

LOL. laugh
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

In fairness to UtahLefty he frequented this forum when racial slurs were not allowed and you could be banned for using them.

Rick has lightened up on moderating since that time. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is a double-edged sword.
Posted By: ribka Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20

Same folks, same schit, just a different day and everyone a little more chill.

I have not seen sparky so upset since the Republicans freed the slaves and defeated the Democrat Party KKK terrrorists

Cheered the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens , on church property no less,

When did the national guard shoot Americans in churches this past week? ow many were killed?

No, it was criminal to jail US citizens guilty of absolutely nothing. If such was necessary as a defense measure, then why did EO 9066 apply only to residents of Oregon, Washington, and California? Why were the greatest concentration of Japanes within American lands (in Hawaii) not included?

The only justification for internment of Japanese/Americans would be for their own protection. But the real answer is that it was politically expedient. There was no justification fo stealing their properties.

The Feds did not wish to deal with trials and prosecution of Anglo/Americans for the inevitable assaults and murders of Japanese/Americans as the war drug on. Such prosecutions would not have fit well with Propaganda Campaigns used to boost enlistment.

According to people who lived through it, the propaganda was anti-Jap, no mention was made of the number going to the European theater.

Oh please. My point is, I have no issues , especially with the big mushrooms..
Posted By: KFWA Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
there was also a severe backlash against Germans in this country.

There is an area in Cincinnati called Over the Rhine. Prior to WWII it was full of German beer halls, restaurants, many street names in German. The backlash against Germans during WWII wiped that area out. The beer halls gone, streets renamed, violence against them as they tried to live their lives as German Americans.

I won't go as far as to say they had it as bad as the Japanese, but German Americans during this time paid a heavy price - and this was in a country that had as many German immigrants as any other type.

It wasn't all bad - many German POWs that came here to work didn't want to leave. Being a POW in this country was better than being a returning citizen to Germany.
Originally Posted by deflave

Ever.

But you’re honest to a fault wink
The amazing thing to me, is that as badly as the Japanese Americans were treated, being confined in poverty conditions. And to be honest, many Americans lived in similar poverty conditions in 1942.

But still, after being rounded up, locked into confinement with armed guards, and their properties and cash accounts seized. Still, many young Japanese/American men were patriotic enough to join American Armed Services.

I do not know that I could have been so forgiving.

Nah, it was wrong then.

You need to brush up on your history. It was no more a concentration camp than all slaves were shipped and chained. The Japanese were moved from the coastal areas to secure the coast from any unknown threat from the Japs. It is wasn’t Wong then.

Forgive me, "Internment camp", if you prefer.

But gathering a bunch of folks (citizens in most cases) , against their will, and "concentrating" them against their will, in "barracks" type situations, under conditions they would likely have preferred not to live under, might give one the impression they were placed in "concentration" camps.

Of the interviews I've seen, not a one of those interned said they would like to remain there. Considering many (citizens) lost homes and businesses, it would seem to me, and others, that this was not a particularly proud historical event for our country.

Call it what you want, give all the "reasons" for it you want, I still stand by my opening line of my first post on the subject:

Nah, it was wrong then.

Your opinion may vary.
Originally Posted by KFWA

There is an area in Cincinnati called Over the Rhine. Prior to WWII it was full of German beer halls, restaurants, many street names in German. The backlash against Germans during WWII wiped that area out. The beer halls gone, streets renamed, violence against them as they tried to live their lives as German Americans.

I won't go as far as to say they had it as bad as the Japanese, but German Americans during this time paid a heavy price - and this was in a country that had as many German immigrants as any other type.

There might have been an advantage to living out west. My Grandparents with their six children, and all of Grandpa's brothers had no experiences of persecution due their most German of German surnames. The Army asked 40 year old Grandpa to reenlist. He had served in a calvary unit, as a farrier post WW I. But he felt he could better serve by growing crops to feed the beleaguered nation.

Their ancestors all predate 1800 in America, and they had all lost any accent, save that of born and bred Okies. It seems they took more grief for the Okie part, than they ever did for being German.
Posted By: SKane Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: add Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
Originally Posted by SKane
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What is wrong with that old lesbian's right arm?
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

In fairness to UtahLefty he frequented this forum when racial slurs were not allowed and you could be banned for using them.

Rick has lightened up on moderating since that time. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it is a double-edged sword.

There really was a different 'fire back then?

I didn't join this august collection of misfits until 2011. I thought it has always been this way.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Damn straight!

Yep.

Yep...

You freakin racialistas. She prolly haddit comin.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
60 SS Agents injured 2 days ago...

Did you send the SS a get well card?

They did ok after Custer died.

Custer failed even after cowardly using women
and children as human shields.

thank you,

matt

Jesus H Christ, STFU, no, really, STFU... [bleep] communist.
Posted By: add Re: We were a better people once - 06/02/20
Is there a link to what the OP is referencing?
Originally Posted by KFWA

It wasn't all bad - many German POWs that came here to work didn't want to leave. Being a POW in this country was better than being a returning citizen to Germany.

I recall that many German foods were renamed. When I was a kid (40s and 50s) there were a lot of "French" bakeries. Guess what they really were.

It may have been worse during WW I. I heard stories from my family. They weren't as sensitive about civil rights in those days.

Paul.
What next, when a situation occurs in which the people in power are afraid of a certain group. A camp for Members of this forum???[/quote]

Uh, I'm not sure if I know what people are the ones in power.

60 SS agents injured, 5 Leo's shot. Seems in the good old days there would have been about 500 dead insurgents.

60 SS agents shot...

. Yeah right.. whistle

another entry in the jX world of fantasy.

I was a respected member here once.I

From the responses, it appears you overestimated the standing of your member.
Utahlefty is better than the people who take offense to blacks burning down the country.

He took time out from his day to make sure everybody knows that.

You seem to play the race card as much as those you openly hate. You aren't paying attention to who is burning and looting. Plenty of white folks out their doing there share. Do they get a pass because they're white?
Lefty has posted some interesting stuff and I’ve enjoyed the pics. I wish him well in his absence.

Like so much of life in that you sometimes lose good folks only to find better folks .
Originally Posted by smarquez
You seem to play the race card as much as those you openly hate. You aren't paying attention to who is burning and looting. Plenty of white folks out their doing there share. Do they get a pass because they're white?

Dude, Bristoe is so color blind he can't see straight.
He's the one that loves all this crap, he's the one reveling in the mayhem shouting "see I told ya so, I told ya so!"
He's not even capable of seeing what is really going on, he wouldn't notice all the white faces in those media reports if they jumped outta his TV and bit him in the azz.

Hopeless lifetime racist petrified from fear of anything non-white.

Bristoe absolutely fits the image to a tee of what is attempting to be portrayed of white men in the following cartoon.

Originally Posted by smarquez

Dude, Bristoe is so color blind he can't see straight.
He's the one that loves all this crap, he's the one reveling in the mayhem shouting "see I told ya so, I told ya so!"
He's not even capable of seeing what is really going on, he wouldn't notice all the white faces in those media reports if they jumped outta his TV and bit him in the azz.

Hopeless lifetime racist petrified from fear of anything non-white.

Bristoe absolutely fits the image to a tee of what is attempting to be portrayed of white men in the following cartoon.

Bristoe speaks for himself but he has come out strongly against the white dupes taking part in this ongoing fiasco as well as those apologist on this forum.

I glean no “fear “ in his posts.

Jmo
I see the Campfire back-biters are out in force this morning.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Lefty has posted some interesting stuff and I’ve enjoyed the pics. I wish him well in his absence.

Like so much of life in that you sometimes lose good folks only to find better folks .

I find folks in Utah to be much more tolerant than those who have lived around the Afreakins in the south, or the Afreakins in the south.
So long UL, sorry to see you go.

...and yepper, there once was a time most of us waited for your falconry updates.
Posted By: ribka Re: We were a better people once - 06/03/20
Originally Posted by add
Is there a link to what the OP is referencing?

There was and it was proven that the national guard firing on citizens in the Church was not true. OP is looking a bit ridiculous now. Amazing supposedly educated people fall repeatedly for these lies
Posted By: CCCC Re: We were a better people once - 06/03/20
I've been around long enough to remember a time when the membership here would not have cheered the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens , on church property no less, peacefully exercising a constitutional right. We have lost our way on what it means to be a citizen of a democracy, much less what it should mean to be an American. Given the amount of time I used to spend here, I am saddened by what the fire has become.
I've said my peace and I will not be back. thank you,matt
It's good that you feel compelled and free to speak your "peace" and I certainly don't want you to shut up. Your thoughts are important and many of your threads here have been highly educational and enjoyable. As will many others, I may choose to exit some day for my own specific reasons and understand that you have good reason of your own, but your absence will leave an empty space for some of us.

That said, I suspect that your feelings and reactions to some of what you see here may not be based on accuracy as much as on perception. For example and although I do not read every thread, I have not ever seen any number of folks here cheering "the sight of the U.S military firing on unarmed U.S citizens". Also have not seen strong/pervasive examples of related speech or positions by any significant numbers here. Indeed we have seen impolite,crass and uncivil comments and positions for certain - as well as some delusional poseurs who will try to tell you what you think and believe. In daily life, I do not associate with anyone who so behaves, but we have chosen to attend an open forum and will get all sorts. My only suggestion would be to check some realities as you decide.

Ever.

I could have told you that...
© 24hourcampfire