Home
The lack of dead rioters is absolutely amazing.
Cops being beaten, shot, run over, and bombarded with bricks and bottles and still no dead rioters bodies on the curb.
Is it fear of repercussions or inhuman restraint?
What happened to "run it dry before you die"?
Restraint.

The reality is that they don’t want a full blown uprising. Nobody wants that.
Restraint and fear of repercussions.
I believe the cops are being held back by Democratic Mayors/Commissioners, plus a desire not to have their life ruined by left wing morons on the Internet.

The restraint will end when some cops get scared for their lives enough to shoot back instead of kneel.
Are you aware of any of the specific use of force situations the officers were in?
If you have to ask your head is buried too deep up your own ass.
Originally Posted by Calvin
Restraint.

Yeah that’s what a cop is thinking as a chunk of cinder block flies by his head.

Give me a break.
Nobody wants that.

There certainly are people who want that.
You can stand there and collect a paycheck, or do something, have 20 people record it on their phone camera, and end up with the media broadcasting it under the headline of “police brutality”, while your mayor and chief stab you in the back. What are most “smart” cops gonna do....????
Originally Posted by ringworm
Cops being beaten, shot, run over, and bombarded with bricks and bottles and still no dead rioters bodies on the curb.
Cops are typically given full batteries of psych tests before they are hired. The biggest premium is placed upon those who will follow orders. Big city Democommie mayors don't want people skills, fighting skills, etc. They want hires who will do what they say. Arrest hairdressers for disobeying and cutting hair. Let dangerous criminals out of jail. Don't arrest looters. They themselves follow the orders of their big donors...Soros, et al. They want personnel who will do what they say.
I'm not down with the struggle, nor am I sure that the cop in question even committed a crime. And I am sure he deserves his day in court. Something that is not being said here is that nobody forced anybody to become a cop. Nobody is forcing them to continue to be a cop.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ringworm
Cops are typically given full batteries of psych tests before they are hired. The biggest premium is placed upon those who will follow orders. Big city Democommie mayors don't want people skills, fighting skills, etc. They want hires who will do what they say. Arrest hairdressers for disobeying and cutting hair. Let dangerous criminals out of jail. Don't arrest looters. They themselves follow the orders of their big donors...Soros, et al. They want personnel who will do what they say.

Yep. Why mess with rioters when you can go harass the little white lady who owns a salon, the Korean guy that owns a shop, or some white dude just trying to take his family to the beach?? Priorities, people.....
If you were a NYPD cop working for DeBlasio would you stick your neck out? (knowing he and his police commissioner will turn on you in a minute) Or would you sit back, do as little as possible and hope maybe the voters of the city realize that they are reaping what they have sowed by.electing him.

Same comment applies to every other Democratic run city.
Restraint.

A”full blown uprising” is exactly what we need! Then, with extreme prejudice......the “full blown uprising” needs to be ended! memtb
Restraint.

Then they need to put it down. Otherwise it will just grow.
If this thread is indicative of the best thinking we can do here in the 'fire, we are screwed.
We are ready to in our county but will be held to our marching orders. Which have not been issued as of yet. Our one protest has been peaceful but that will not be our last. Two more protests scheduled for today. I hope our troops will not be hurt or killed. What as mess. Covid 19 and riots, What fun!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
If this thread is indicative of the best thinking we can do here in the 'fire, we are screwed.

Please inform everyone as to what everyone should be thinking, Oh Wizard of Odd. Don't just sniff the panties from 5 feet away with vague comments like this. Get your nose wet........

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with you. Just curious about what you see the solution to all of this being.......
I agree. In fact I think that very thing every time I read one of your posts.
Clusterfuk
Protect thy pension.
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Please inform everyone as to what everyone should be thinking, Oh Wizard of Odd. Don't just sniff the panties from 5 feet away with vague comments like this. Get your nose wet........

I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with you. Just curious about what you see the solution to all of this being.......

When the OP identifies specific situations to which he is referring and analyzes the actions of the officers on scene, he will have the answer to his question. To pose such a broad question about a collective group of highly unique situations is either disingenuous or dumb. The bad actors are purposefully creating a lot of no win situations for officers. There is no good solution. It's like treating cancer. It's not easy to cure the problem, doing nothing isn't likely to help and the measures needed to beat it into submission are painful and can sometimes cause an unintended death.

When the OP identifies specific situations to which he is referring and analyzes the actions of the officers on scene, he will have the answer to his question. To pose such a broad question about a collective group of highly unique situations is either disingenuous or dumb. The bad actors are purposefully creating a lot of no win situations for officers. There is no good solution. It's like treating cancer. It's not easy to cure the problem, doing nothing isn't likely to help and the measures needed to beat it into submission are painful and can sometimes cause an unintended death.

well said. Its all about optics now. I initially thought kneeling Price was ridiculous but now reassessing. LEO's are in a no win situation. Do their job they are trained for and will lose your job and face possible prosecution.
My question is how many more "protests" do we need for them to see that most of what they are demanding is happening - 4 fired officers, 1 arrested and charged. The only thing that has not happened is the kangaroo court that they want so they can lynch the officer. He may be guilty, but our system is based on having a fair trial with a jury of his peers. There is no way he will get a "fair trial" in Minneapolis - the AA's have decided he is guilty. My feeling is that what they want is the police to be restricted to policing white folks, doing nothing to any blacks - let them rob, murder, riot, whatever, with no fear of even seeing a cop on their street. I know that there are a lot of black folks that do not want this - they are civilized. Maybe it is time to do what several on here have stated - pull the cops from the mlnority areas and let them do their thing.
I agree. In fact I think that very thing every time I read one of your posts.

Ain't that the truth.

You're still sniffing panties from 5 feet away.

So far you're not telling anyone what they can't smell for themselves from 50 feet away.

Put your nose into it if you're gong to be an expert on the subject............
My guess is that the police are being hobbled by ROE from their liberal mayor.

If the police were told to stand their ground, and use lethal force if you feel threatened with death or serious bodily injury, we would be seeing a different situation. Protesters would be getting seriously injured and killed. That is exactly the optic the left-wing press is waiting for.

The mayors order the police to retreat, fall back, whatever you want to call it, to avoid lethal force situations. Then Governors like Cuomo come on national TV and blame the destruction on the police not doing their job.

It's a horrible situation for these officers to be in.

You're still sniffing panties from 5 feet away.

So far you're not telling anyone what they can't smell for themselves from 50 feet away.

Put your nose into it if you're gong to be an expert on the subject............

Give me one specific encounter, and I will answer the OPs question although not likely with his either/or choices. My entire point is that seeking polar answers to a host of highly individual and unique law enforcement situations is a fools errand. And the fools have lined up to put their ignorance on display.
I guess Bayou the Boob and RingTurd can’t watch the news and see cops are being disciplined or terminated all over the country.
Originally Posted by deflave
I guess Bayou the Boob and RingTurd can’t watch the news and see cops are being disciplined or terminated all over the country.

I see it clearly and I don't like it at all. What are you trying to insinuate while chugging on your milk carton?
That the police are neither “puzzified” nor demonstrating restraint.

They’re doing as the elected officials tell them.

That's easy to see, Sherlock........

When did I say something differently? I simply asked The Wizard of Odd to elaborate on his assertions as he seemed to be a subject matter expert. I was interested in his further explanations.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Clusterfuk

Yeah.

Thanks to America’s soccer moms.

Like you.

Good.

Vote accordingly.

Good.

Vote accordingly.

When have I done anything differently? Please explain between gulps of milk........
I can’t view your voting record but based on your posts I can decipher that it doesn’t take much to push you toward stupid.

Your posts on this thread and anything concerning The Bologna Virus are prime examples.
The end result of all this is going to be the Ferguson effect. The cops are going to stop policing the black areas and the crime rate in the black areas are going to go through the roof. The same thing has been going on in Chicago for years.

Since the cops stopped policing the black areas in Ferguson Missouri, the crime rate has gone through the roof there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/07/20/the-ferguson-effect/

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel told Lynch that his officers were going “fetal”: “They have pulled back from the ability to interdict,” he said. “They don’t want to be a news story themselves, they don’t want their career ended early, and it’s having an impact.”

2015 closed with a 17 percent increase in homicides in the 56 largest cities, a nearly unprecedented one-year spike. Twelve cities with large black populations saw murders rise anywhere from 54 percent in the case of the District to 90 percent in Cleveland. Baltimore’s per capita murder rate was the highest in its history in 2015.

Originally Posted by gregintenn
Protect thy pension.

Kinda like a journeyman plumber.
I can’t view your voting record but based on your posts I can decipher that it doesn’t take much to push you toward stupid.

Your posts on this thread and anything concerning The Bologna Virus are prime examples.

Oh, you're still pissed because I didn't choose to atone for you when you demanded it.... laugh For a fact, you misread most of my Bologna Virus posts simply because they didn't follow your directive 100% at the time.

laugh
People that can’t admit they are wrong shouldn’t be listened to.

It’s indicative of low character and the inability to reason.

That's weak but its a classic coming from you...... laugh

We are probably pretty closer in total thoughts about a lot of things, but when someone demands that I atone to them directly on the internet, we quickly part ways there, slick.
The judicial system discourages good people from taking common sense action. It's only further exacerbated by corrupt politicians predominantly on the left but also cuck Republicans who promote "the rule of law" against those who would resort to violent force to protect themselves, their property or society and the constitution. The judicial machine will happily bankrupt and ruin or jail anyone who uses violence unless they deem it fit judged through the lens of hindsight and painstakingly tedious judicial review.

The left is fighting using guerilla tactics on every front, not just the riots in the street, while the Republicans line up according to regimental rules of combat much like the Redcoats did during the revolutionary war. So long as they foolishly adhere to such, they are fighting a losing battle. The system is broken, corrupt and too cumbersome to react while Democrats and their brownshirt militants run circles around it laughing all the way.

Watch Major Duncan in this second video from 2:03 to 2:18. That's the Republicans.
My request for atonement should not be a factor.

Wrong is wrong.

when someone demands that I atone to them directly on the internet, we quickly part ways there, slick.

Oh goodness, that sounds like it could be traumatizing. Have you sought professional help? Get well soon.

when someone demands that I atone to them directly on the internet, we quickly part ways there, slick.

Oh goodness, that sounds like it could be traumatizing. Have you sought professional help? Get well soon.

You're doing your usual thing and making up some things as you go.

I wasn't traumatized at all like you are portraying for the "in crowd". I simply had no plans to comply with what a few thought that I should comply with. It was an easy decision to make and it had absolutely nothing to do with where my beliefs are or aren't. I don't need internet warriors to tell me what to think or not to think to be "correct".

I wasn't traumatized at all like you are portraying for the "in crowd". I simply had no plans to comply with what a few thought that I should comply with. It was an easy decision to make and it had absolutely nothing to do with where my beliefs are or aren't. I don't need internet warriors to tell me what to think or not to think to be "correct".

Your posts to me are always dripping with butthurt. Again, I wish you well.
We're seeing numerous examples of citizens standing up when the cops are standing down. So far, they have also shown a great deal of restraint. I'm waiting for some Camp Perry competitor half a mile away from the confrontations to start taking out rioters with a well-muffled bolt action.
Jerry

Your posts to me are always dripping with butthurt. Again, I wish you well.

laugh laugh

What a clam.

Be sure to strap that scarf to your face before you brave the great outdoors.

Meaning Wal-Mart.
The police work for someone a mayor, a governor. There are 40 million people unemployed right now. Most police have a decent pension coming. Now is not the time for them to stick their neck out and do their own thing. Now is the time to follow orders. That is what they are doing.
If they don't the libs will ruin their life.
Upgrade to 2nd degree and three more arrests.

"Why aren't the cops kicking ass?"

LOL

Stupid, gullible, fugks.

What a clam.

Be sure to strap that scarf to your face before you brave the great outdoors.

Meaning Wal-Mart.

All because I didn't atone...... ? laugh laugh

Its obvious that your wide paint brush doesn't apply to everyone in your sights. But please keep painting......... It helps your post count which you seem to equate to intelligence.
Restraint.

Really? Better now than let our kids deal with it. Hell, I'd launch a few nukes if I were king.
I'm not down with the struggle, nor am I sure that the cop in question even committed a crime. And I am sure he deserves his day in court. Something that is not being said here is that nobody forced anybody to become a cop. Nobody is forcing them to continue to be a cop.

Drink some Metamucil.
© 24hourcampfire