Home
Posted By: javman So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Crazy sh*t in Seattle, they are going to spread this [bleep] faster than CV19!
Posted By: hatari Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Explain?
If they don't move against Antifa soon, this stuff will spread to other cities. I'm surprised that a bunch of citizens and business owners in Seattle haven't shot at them yet.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
The insurrection is working to spread.... open treats about suburbia now.... warlords that kind of thing.
Ketchup, Dr Jeff. Seattle police surrender police precinct to Antifa..

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone
Posted By: hookeye Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
They run out of food and will return to mommy and daddys basement
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
If they don't move against Antifa soon, this stuff will spread to other cities. I'm surprised that a bunch of citizens and business owners in Seattle haven't shot at them yet.

Seattle is slap full of retards.
That’s the reason it is what it is.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
The Pacific Northwest is the kook magnet for the entire country.

Say what you want about it,..but it serves a purpose.
If they don't move against Antifa soon, this stuff will spread to other cities.

Looks like that decision has already been made in giving up the PO-LEECE station.

Pure idiocy......................place will be flat broke & in even more chaos in 3 months.

MM
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Let them occupy the building then turn the water and power off.
Posted By: szihn Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Well a hundred thousand roasted Lib/Tards would be a GOOD thing for our country. They are far too stupid to see cause and effect of their policies and votes, so sewing and reaping is the next step.
Posted By: 338Rem Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

I had heard on this afternoon's news they brought in porta potties. WTF
How much room do we have in Club Gitmo?
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Originally Posted by 338Rem

So they deserve what they get...
Originally Posted by szihn
Well a hundred thousand roasted Lib/Tards would be a GOOD thing for our country. They are far too stupid to see cause and effect of their policies and votes, so sewing and reaping is the next step.

Well, there is that.
I wish they pump fentanyl gas into the bldgs, or methyl bromide.
So, what's the end game? Watching.
Obama is forming another ISIS to fight inside the USA. Democrats want this country to be communist.
Or at least a bunch of lead, Hell non-toxic monos would work. The chit is just going to visit every major chithole city the dems control.
The traitors should have been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail during President Trump's first week in office. We needed the traitors to be prosecuted, tried, and sentenced or there is no rule of law in this country. Talking about it and showing the people is not getting the job done. For three years we have put up with the trash, lies, cheats, and crooks which could have been eliminated in President Trump's first year. Very few pieces of information have been discovered that we did not know about. President Trump will now be held accountable for not ending the coup. We have lost many thousands of Americans because President Trump would not hang the traitors quickly. The longer he takes the closer the civil war is.
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
How much room do we have in Club Gitmo?

Gitmo? We need trenches.
The last time I was "Lo Do" Seattle was my last. Gorgeous Puget afternoon, cerulean skies, and aggro panhandling scum up the wazoo. I was waiting for a train connection at King Street and just thought a nice walkabout was in the cards. By the time I got halfway back to King Street, my camera tripod, a big, pro-model monster, was deployed at port arms, with the safety bumpers off the leg points. Gosh was I ticked off.
I'm never going to Seattle ever again.
The governor Jay Inslee was asked about the people who seized 6 blocks of his biggest city and his response was "well, that's news to me".
Posted By: 700LH Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Seattle earned this
I bet their mayor will send in pizzas for the filth.
Posted By: AKduck Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Disgusting.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Seattle earned deserves this

Just a slight edit.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
The last time I was "Lo Do" Seattle was my last. Gorgeous Puget afternoon, cerulean skies, and aggro panhandling scum up the wazoo. I was waiting for a train connection at King Street and just thought a nice walkabout was in the cards. By the time I got halfway back to King Street, my camera tripod, a big, pro-model monster, was deployed at port arms, with the safety bumpers off the leg points. Gosh was I ticked off.

Never again will you see the Free Willy dude catch tossed salmon down in Pike Place. It was sketchy 15 years ago. I won't be back either.
Posted By: Joezone Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Inslee is a disgrace. And so is their city council.
Yeah, so they got a few square blocks in some schithole liberal pukefest city.

We'll have a peaceful protest, that'll show em.
The urban liberal experiment imploding before our eyes.

Priceless.
https://www.seattlechamber.com/home/about/about-seattle

Seattle is home to many globally-recognized organizations that are headquartered in our region, including: Amazon.com, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Microsoft Corporation, Starbucks Coffee Company, Costco, Weyerhaeuser, Nordstrom, REI, Alaska Airlines, and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Check out the above link they are still hawking "inclusiveness.....". With Amazon and Microsoft head quartered there it will be interesting to see how all that money and power reacts to the lawlessness
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

Never again will you see the Free Willy dude catch tossed salmon down in Pike Place. It was sketchy 15 years ago. I won't be back either.

Gf got robbed there.
There's a song by Aaron Tippin I think that say you got to STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING.
Do we stand or fall?.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
https://www.seattlechamber.com/home/about/about-seattle
it will be interesting to see how all that money and power reacts to the lawlessness

Lawlessness is a real hoot until it's in your front yard and bank account, then, not so fashionable.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

We'll have a peaceful protest, that'll show em.

Suppressors?
Hope they don't phucqk up my Amazon orders! wink
Speaking of Amazon, their Black Lives Matter banner ad they are running is not something I'm happy about. I have gotten so used to point and click and a few days later my friend in the big brown truck shows up at my door that figuring out how to shop elsewhere would take some effort.... Anyone else stopped or greatly reduced your business with them?
Speaking of Amazon, their Black Lives Matter banner ad they are running is not something I'm happy about. I have gotten so used to point and click and a few days later my friend in the big brown truck shows up at my door that figuring out how to shop elsewhere would take some effort.... Anyone else stopped or greatly reduced your business with them?

Since the Covid slllloooooowwwwwwed down the shipping I look around a bit more. But, I don't get too ideological about shopping, just get it done. Just got the best deal around on some US made punches. BFD.
Posted By: Lennie Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Trump blasts ‘radical left’ Dems in Seattle, says ‘domestic terrorists’ take hold of city

President Trump tweeted late Wednesday that “domestic terrorists” have taken over an area in Seattle amid George Floyd protests and blamed the city’s “radical left Democrats” for contributing to the unrest.

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie© Provided by FOX News
"Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before," Trump tweeted. "Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped (sic) IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!"

His tweet did not go unanswered. Mayor Jenny Durkan, a Democrat, took a swipe at Trump, and responded, "Make us all safe. Go back to your bunker. #BlackLivesMatter."

Hundreds of protesters stormed Seattle's City Hall Tuesday night to demand Durkan's resignation, just days after seizing a six-block downtown zone that includes a shuttered police precinct. Demonstrators remained peaceful, without reports of violence or injuries, but are pushing Durkan to step down if she refuses to defund the city's police department.

a close up of a sign: An unreasonable activist fringe is stealing the peaceful protest message of justice for George Floyd, says Michael Solan, president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild.© Provided by FOX News An unreasonable activist fringe is stealing the peaceful protest message of justice for George Floyd, says Michael Solan, president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild.
House Judiciary Committee member Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., told "Hannity" Wednesday that "Antifa has now designated Seattle their capital" after the protesters declared a six-block neighborhood around the precinct a "Cop Free Zone."

The city just suffered a weekend of unrest, where officers used tear gas and pepper spray to disperse demonstrators in the area after they say they were assaulted with projectiles. Several city councilmembers say police overreacted and needlessly exacerbated tensions.

The Seattle Times reported Wednesday that the area in the Capitol Hill section of the city has been called CHAZ and it is “free of uniformed police.” The paper reported that the nearby police precinct that was shuttered during the protests had a new sign on Tuesday that read, “THIS SPACE IS NOW PROPERTY OF THE SEATTLE PEOPLE.”

Assistant Chief Deanna Nollette said barriers were removed from the front of the precinct after it became a flashpoint between officers and protesters. Police also have remained scarce in that area and in the several nights since, protests have continued peacefully.

The Times reports that Nollette said police want to discuss reopening the precinct and noted officers are responding to 911 calls in the area. She said protesters have set up their own barricades, which are intimidating to some residents.

“We are dedicated to working with peaceful protesters on a way to move forward,” Nollette said. “There’s a whole citywide effort to try to identify who the leaders are. It’s just a matter of establishing a dialogue so we can take down the plywood and welcome people back into the lobby.”

This is not the first time that Trump has called out state and city leadership in dealing with protests.

Last month, while looting and arson raged in Minneapolis, Trump tweeted, “I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis,” Trump tweeted. “A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right."

Trump appears intent on positioning himself as the law-and-order candidate in 2020. There is a push among some Democrats to defund police which has put Joe Biden in a tough position of trying to bring together the moderates of the party and liberals about the best approach on policing.

Biden was interviewed by Trevor Noah, the host of “The Daily Show,” and was asked, “If you were to become president, do you think that there would be a world where defunding the police would be a solution?”

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Well I think there are a lot of changes they can take place, period, without having to defund the police completely,” Biden said. He continued, “I don’t think the police should be defunded. But I think that conditions should be placed upon them where departments are having to take significant reforms.”
Posted By: Terry_M Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Fook'em Let Seattle burn. If you live in Seattle and don't take action then so be it. You get what you get. They tried their chit here in Coeur d' Alene and decided to move on to less prickly pastures. Looks like Seattle needs to grow some...… and get with the program or get f'd up.
Originally Posted by Terry_M
Fook'em Let Seattle burn. If you live in Seattle and don't take action then so be it. You get what you get. They tried their chit here in Coeur d' Alene and decided to move on to less prickly pastures. Looks like Seattle needs to grow some...… and get with the program or get f'd up.

LOL

Saw that come up on my firestick front and center. Drill down a little bit, and you've got all this racially charged crap content. Pure garbage.
Posted By: viking Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
To bad a tsunami Wouldn’t hit.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Saw that come up on my firestick front and center. Drill down a little bit, and you've got all this racially charged crap content. Pure garbage.

New top category on Prime video. Black is beautiful.
Target rich environment
Posted By: Redneck Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Originally Posted by javman
Those in power in Seattle have brought this on themselves.. They've made their bed - now they can lay in it.. JMHO.
Posted By: HawkI Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
I wonder who becomes Adolf in this little putch.....

Are any of these drug addled nutjobs even awake right now?
People seem to forget there are all other manner of other pestilence that can break out in such camps.

They all come down with the screamin’ green apple quickstep would be eye opening for em.
Not sure how soon the occupation will die. Plenty of fresh recruits to keep the idiocy alive, University of Washington, Seattle campus turns out about 13,500 newly brainwashed idiots each year. There are about 10 or more other institutions around Puget Sound cranking out lesser numbers. Although, I suspect the hard core Antifa are the washouts, 13% who never completed anything in their lives, but they still got their indoctrination at the institutions of "higher" learning. It's everywhere, Seattle is just where the abscess erupted. Marx and Engels wrote the playbook, the actors are just useful idiots.
Sedition
Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority.
Posted By: hatari Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Originally Posted by jaguartx

In the words of John McEnroe - "You CANNOT be serious?"

That is unreal.
Originally Posted by hatari

In the words of John McEnroe - "You CANNOT be serious?"

That is unreal.

Comerade Kaprugina would be pleased!!!!

I liked the comment on de facto medics in chain mail armor. No doubt Renfaire reenactors! 🤣
Where are the "heroes"?

Well, let's see. The police chief stands down. The mayor and governor condone it. The state police are doing nothing. That sends the signal that if 500 patriots went in there to clean that rat nest out the authorities would be against them. So, I say the real problem is the leftist politicians letting it happen.

If you want to solve a problem, take out the root of the problem. The root of the problem is democrat politicians. If they were swinging from poles and more law abiding leaders were in their place, order would be allowed to be restored and the people behind it and doing it would be tracked down and held accountable. Until the liberal (communist) politicians go, it will continue.

It seems real clear what the people of Washington need to do.
I am afraid this is diagnostic for the state of America. If so, it ain't uphill from here.
Posted By: deflave Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Where are the "heroes"?

Well, let's see. The police chief stands down. The mayor and governor condone it. The state police are doing nothing. That sends the signal that if 500 patriots went in there to clean that rat nest out the authorities would be against them. So, I say the real problem is the leftist politicians letting it happen.

If you want to solve a problem, take out the root of the problem. The root of the problem is democrat politicians. If they were swinging from poles and more law abiding leaders were in their place, order would be allowed to be restored and the people behind it and doing it would be tracked down and held accountable. Until the liberal (communist) politicians go, it will continue.

Is that what the people of Oregon did?
Posted By: Switch Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Good place for an air strike!
Originally Posted by deflave
Where are the "heroes"?

Is that what the people of Oregon did?

I know what you're about Travis. You have nothing to contribute but jabs. I get it. Everyone does. That's why you and I will never have a serious discussion. You are incapable.

I know what you're about Travis. You have nothing to contribute but jabs. I get it. Everyone does. That's why you and I will never have a serious discussion. You are incapable.

I'll take that as a "no."
Antifa = ISIS in America. In the Middle East, ISIS's downfall was when they started seizing territory. It will be the same for Antifa here. No way they are going to be allowed to occupy real estate long term. Once they move from terrorist activity to territorial occupation, they lose their advantage.
Winning !
Posted By: horse1 Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
People seem to forget there are all other manner of other pestilence that can break out in such camps.

They all come down with the screamin’ green apple quickstep would be eye opening for em.

What is the Screamin' Green Apple Quickstep?

Jack Black put King Kong to sleep with a couple big broken bottles of Chloroform, can't we just air-drop in a bunch of that?
Javman: Sad to see what white guilt, socialists and liberal demonrats have done to that once great and beautiful city, over the last 30+ years!
I got a call last night from a fellow retired Seattle Police Officer (retired to Arizona) and the two of us were nearly in tears over the recent horror that has been allowed to be heaped on that once wonderful place to work and raise children.
Our conclusion was that - "so be it - it is now time for the liberals, demonrats and guilt ridden whites in Seattle to suffer the consequences of their stupid liberal decisions, affirmative action and march to socialism"!
This would be a laughable situation, but for the many good citizens of Seattle who will suffer from this scourge being tolerated.
Goodbye Seattle the "Queen City" (recently renamed by the hordes of homosexuals, metro-sexuals and bi-sexuals there to "Emerald City" - which is a reference to the homosexual favored and worshiped movie "The Wizard of Oz").
I say "don't let liberals get started anywhere you enjoy living - they are a cancer that will destroy traditional American values/communities"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Javman: Sad to see what white guilt, socialists and liberal demonrats have done to that once great and beautiful city, over the last 30+ years!
I got a call last night from a fellow retired Seattle Police Officer (retired to Arizona) and the two of us were nearly in tears over the recent horror that has been allowed to be heaped on that once wonderful place to work and raise children.
Our conclusion was that - "so be it - it is now time for the liberals, demonrats and guilt ridden whites in Seattle to suffer the consequences of their stupid liberal decisions, affirmative action and march to socialism"!
This would be a laughable situation, but for the many good citizens of Seattle who will suffer from this scourge being tolerated.
Goodbye Seattle the "Queen City" (recently renamed by the hordes of homosexuals, metro-sexuals and bi-sexuals there to "Emerald City" - which is a reference to the homosexual favored and worshiped movie "The Wizard of Oz").
I say "don't let liberals get started anywhere you enjoy living - they are a cancer that will destroy traditional American values/communities"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

There is guy on YouTube who broadcasts under the name "Mark My Word" with a very large following. He states a time will come when the left and the right can no longer live together.
Where are the "heroes"?

#whitesupremacistheadlines
Posted By: tzone Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Originally Posted by 338Rem

LMAO.
Posted By: javman Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Sorry to hear that Varmintguy. At one time sometime ago I dreamt of moving to that area glad I didn't. Love that part of the country for sure.

We just had a piece of news in my area where my home town, Edinburg TX, was displaying the founding fathers charter and it stated that "no negros could buy or own land in this new town". It was ok for Mexicans because it was cheap labor for these "founding father" but no one mentions the Dimocrate affiliation of these founders and we have some people protesting down here, not to the extent as those places on the news but taking place none the less. Lord Help US!
Isn't it nice when a liberal dream comes to fruition? I bet the stupid liberals that can't get into their apartment building are pizzed, unfortunately they will all die stupid.
Ignorance can be educated.

Not much you can do for stupid...

DF
Ultimately their anarchy will awaken the sleeping giant. It won't be pretty,
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Ultimately their anarchy will awaken the sleeping giant.

It will need to get worse before it gets better but this sort of accelerationism is the only thing that will get the Western world to organize.
Ultimately their anarchy will awaken the sleeping giant. It won't be pretty,

Agree, when people reach their limit, enough to get REALLY pizzed.

Do those lib, snowflake types have a limit?

What's it take to make them mad enough to realized they messed up...

And do something about it.

They'll probably take a knee first. If you feed the tiger, maybe he won't eat ya... blush

Yeah... wink

For sure... grin

DF
Originally Posted by Stickfight

It will need to get worse before it gets better but this sort of accelerationism is the only thing that will get the Western world to organize.

Unfortunately but if that's what it takes so be it!

Are you referring to Fireballz?
It's not under siege. This is what the folks in Seattle live for.

It's not new to them, it's not outside agitaters.
It is the people of Seattle, their mayor and their city council. They voted them in. They all want this.
Is Starbucks OK?
My feeling on this is as such...

Turn off all water and power to the area.
Restrict all individuals from entering or exiting.
Stop all food.

When they start to starve and want to leave arrest them.

Their future earnings should be garnered at 90% for life!
All this is kind of seems like Escape from LA, NY and Robo Cop are becoming a reality! Where's Snake Plissken?
Originally Posted by sactoller

Stop all food.

I don't think you understand the problem. the mayor and governor, who could do what you suggest, are HELPING and SUPPORTING the criminals breaking the law.
This appears to be a news media event. I have a son in Seattle. He says that its pretty quiet in there. They have a large screen set up and a projector and most of them just watch movies when it's dark. The rest of the city is business as usual with nothing special going on.
Is Starbucks OK?

Probably one of first to take a knee...

BUT, will taking a knee keep one's business from being looted and torched?

DF
1 A-10.

Problem solved.
Unchecked lawlessness will keep pushing until it hits a hard boundary.

Right now, the Seattle leadership seems fine with 'no rules, just right'.

I cannot imagine the many of the local taxpayers are the least bit amused by all this.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I cannot imagine the many of the local taxpayers are the least bit amused by all this.

All that liberal anger and fomenting of violence boils down to one thing.

They see Trump winning in November and there is absolutely nothing off the table for them in their attempt to prevent that.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

All that liberal anger and fomenting of violence boils down to one thing.

They see Trump winning in November and there is absolutely nothing off the table for them in their attempt to prevent that.

Yep.
I read that the cops are going to "negotiate" with the leaders to get back in.
Originally Posted by JB in SC

Thanks for the laugh. smile
Posted By: Raeford Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20

I heard that when the 'takeover' happened the shift that was out on patrol couldn't get back to retrieve their personal belongings left in lockers etc
No negotiation needed.

Let officers approach, supported by several snipers. Any of their armed 'guards' starts raising a weapon, drop them.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I heard that when the 'takeover' happened the shift that was out on patrol couldn't get back to retrieve their personal belongings left in lockers etc

Geez o Pete.
I'm surprised that a bunch of citizens and business owners in Seattle haven't shot at them yet.

Or throw rubber dicks at them!
Posted By: Seafire Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Speaking of negotiate, I'd like to see the Negotiation be something like Bruce Willis's character in the 5th Element Negotiate with the Bangalores when they took over the Captain's Staff of the Space Ship.. Bullet between the eyes of the leader.. with Bruce following up with " Anyone Else want to Negotiate?"....

anyone who thinks we are headed for a civil war soon, is sadly mistaken... ITS HERE NOW!..

we're kinda in that phase that they called the SitzKrieg during WW 2...

every time you let these lefties have their way, they just think they are getting stronger and are invincible...

start treating them like they deserve, their house of cards will fall apart like wet soda crackers...

they don't stand and fight at all... they'll do something and then run like cock roaches do when someone turns on the kitchen light, right back under the frig....all they know is backstab and run....
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I'm surprised that a bunch of citizens and business owners in Seattle haven't shot at them yet.

That would be like rewarding them
Originally Posted by Rooster7

🤣🤣🤣 Assaulted with a deadly weapon! LOL
They should leave them alone. Why would you interrupt the enemy while he’s making a mistake? Let the locals deal with it or not. A few more of these little commie fiefdoms popping up in liberal cities across the country wouldn’t be a bad thing. Let enough people get a good, horrifying look at what these libs are really about. There’s an election coming.
They are not Liberals....they are Communists.

They are not Snowflakes....they are Communists.

They are not Democrats...they are Communists.

They are not Leftists....they are Communists.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142512138

Post 12: how can it help to barricade the Fire Dept? provided this is true, of course. Haven't seen anything on MSNBC or CNN about it.

crazy
Originally Posted by k22hornet

We should stage a peaceful protest.

You're 100% correct. It's been being formulated and put into place for a loooong time in this country.

L.W.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Speaking of negotiate, I'd like to see the Negotiation be something like Bruce Willis's character in the 5th Element Negotiate with the Bangalores when they took over the Captain's Staff of the Space Ship.. Bullet between the eyes of the leader.. with Bruce following up with " Anyone Else want to Negotiate?"....

anyone who thinks we are headed for a civil war soon, is sadly mistaken... ITS HERE NOW!..

we're kinda in that phase that they called the SitzKrieg during WW 2...

every time you let these lefties have their way, they just think they are getting stronger and are invincible...

start treating them like they deserve, their house of cards will fall apart like wet soda crackers...

they don't stand and fight at all... they'll do something and then run like cock roaches do when someone turns on the kitchen light, right back under the frig....all they know is backstab and run....

Reminds me of the movie Open Range, where Charley walks up to the hired gun, and without saying a word puts a bullet between the guy's eyes....
Originally Posted by sactoller

Stop all food.

I don't think you understand the problem. the mayor and governor, who could do what you suggest, are HELPING and SUPPORTING the criminals breaking the law.

I understand that, I should have been more clear, this is what I would do.
I think they just just wallow in their schithole for a while; cut off all goods, food etc. going in, essentially a blockade.............pretty soon, the rest of the people there will decide to make some changes.

And not a single $$$ from any Fed funding should see it's way there.

MM
Originally Posted by billhilly
They should leave them alone. Why would you interrupt the enemy while he’s making a mistake? Let the locals deal with it or not. A few more of these little commie fiefdoms popping up in liberal cities across the country wouldn’t be a bad thing. Let enough people get a good, horrifying look at what these libs are really about. There’s an election coming.

Yup, the longer this goes the better the November memory will be. The job of the right is to tie this to the dem's tails.
I heard they were working on hunting regulations on Antifas, but since there's 36 different sexes of the species... the regulations have stalled in committee.
Posted By: rong Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/11/20
Anyone else feel they're doing all this with the hopes T sends in the troops or heavy Po-lice,activity hoping for a Kent St. outcome?
Originally Posted by rong
Anyone else feel they're doing all this with the hopes T sends in the troops or heavy Po-lice,activity hoping for a Kent St. outcome?

The democratic governor are dangling the bait carrot, and Trump will take it.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

It is the people of Seattle, their mayor and their city council. They voted them in. They all want this.

Seattle protesters storm City Hall, demand mayor resign after driving police out of area...

Hundreds of protesters, aided by a sympathetic City Council member, stormed Seattle's City Hall Tuesday night to demand the mayor's resignation, just days after seizing a six-block downtown zone that includes a shuttered police precinct.
Leftists Snowflakes are feckless fools.
It' a logistical problem for conservatives.

We have homes, jobs and businesses, families, responsibilities, we don't own slaves that can do our work in our absence should we spend months or years marching, looting, fighting, etc.

The left is a bunch of kids fresh from mom and dads basement. No jobs, no responsibilities, nothing going on, no prospects for a future, no ambition to go out and better themselves. They're just taking their $15 an hour and calling themselves SJW and agents for change. When I look at that crowd I think "loser". What else would they be doing, playing video games?
Originally Posted by slumlord
I wish they pump fentanyl gas into the bldgs, or methyl bromide.

Nice! A popular tactic of last century's leading fascists. So like you to suggest it here.
Posted By: Slope77 Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
I don’t think Republicans could buy better PR than Seattle is giving them.

Let the liberal cities wallow in their self-produced sewage for a while. They may learn something.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
,..seeing those pics coming out of Seattle of those antifa boys with ARs slung across their chest and I'm thinking they better not have them like that if the Feds march in or they're going to experience the worst day of their lives.
Posted By: 1minute Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Just sat through some news as we were eating supper. The media is fully enamored with the term "protester." Seems vandals, looters, and those blocking interstate corridors fall under the same heading and in the media's eyes are now completely untouchable. I am soooo glad I don't live in a metropolis.

I have no idea how our law enforcement are expected to handle this, and it would most certainly suck to be in their position.

My day was devoted to next winter's firewood supply. No disruptions at all.
Posted By: irfubar Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by 1minute
Just sat through some news as we were eating supper. The media is fully enamored with the term "protester." Seems vandals, looters, and those blocking interstate corridors fall under the same heading and in the media's eyes are now completely untouchable. I am soooo glad I don't live in a metropolis.

I went fishing today..... no news... no "covid" ..... no antifa....... no BLM...... about a perfect day... smile
Posted By: JSTUART Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20

I have noted that all your problems are in democrat strongholds.

Ergo...ban democrat strongholds.

Well, it makes as much sense as any of the other "ban" ideas.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Seattle protesters storm City Hall, demand mayor resign after driving police out of area...

Hundreds of protesters, aided by a sympathetic City Council member, stormed Seattle's City Hall Tuesday night to demand the mayor's resignation, just days after seizing a six-block downtown zone that includes a shuttered police precinct.

A city councilman used her key to let them in.

You couldn’t make this schit up.
Posted By: deflave Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Remember a couple months ago when Seattle was the "hotbed" for The Bologna Virus?

LOL
If this Chaz crap wants to declare themselves an independent nation, it would be nice if the gov of WA would ask Border Patrol to make sure none of these scum bags enter the USA. Nothing comes in without proper customs paperwork. Let them sit behind their barricades and rot.

They want to control their border (Gasp, oh the humanity).

They want to have a say in Seattle’s (effectively an international power grab) governmental operations.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 1minute

I went fishing today..... no news... no "covid" ..... no antifa....... no BLM...... about a perfect day... smile

So did I, but the wind came up, along with three foot wind waves.
That said let Seattle burn! Block off all federally funded roads, cut the power, water and cell towers. Lay siege to the entire city. Good and bad and let them work it out! Dont let anyone leave period! Maybe the apathetic will see a means to the soultion! When its over arrest all who led this treasonous " demonstration! Hold under Bushes unamerican homeland security act! No bail there and court when the government decides it time.
Posted By: irfubar Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Remember a couple months ago when Seattle was the "hotbed" for The Bologna Virus?

LOL

The balogna virus don't matter when looting and burnin the bitch down is on the agenda...... smile
Posted By: Clarkm Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20

SEATTLE, WA – President Donald J. Trump today issued a stern warning to Washington State Governor Jay Inslee and Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, asking the two Democrat politicians to retake the part of their city that was seized by the terrorist group Antifa.

///////
The group has issued a list of roughly 30 demands before vacating the zone.

GIVEN THE HISTORICAL MOMENT, WE’LL BEGIN WITH OUR DEMANDS PERTAINING TO THE JUSTICE SYSTEM.

The Seattle Police Department and attached court system are beyond reform. We do not request reform, we demand abolition. We demand that the Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus. This means 100% of funding, including existing pensions for Seattle Police. At an equal level of priority we also demand that the city disallow the operations of ICE in the city of Seattle.

In the transitionary period between now and the dismantlement of the Seattle Police Department, we demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely. No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest.

We demand an end to the school-to-prison pipeline and the abolition of youth jails. Get kids out of prison, get cops out of schools. We also demand that the new youth prison being built in Seattle currently be repurposed.

We demand that not the City government, nor the State government, but that the Federal government launch a full-scale investigation into past and current cases of police brutality in Seattle and Washington, as well as the re-opening of all closed cases reported to the Office of Police Accountability. In particular, we demand that cases particular to Seattle and Washington be reopened where no justice has been served, namely the cases of Iosia Faletogo, Damarius Butts, Isaiah Obet, Tommy Le, Shaun Fuhr, and Charleena Lyles.

We demand reparations for victims of police brutality, in a form to be determined.

We demand that the City of Seattle make the names of officers involved in police brutality a matter of public record. Anonymity should not even be a privilege in public service.

We demand a retrial of all People in Color currently serving a prison sentence for violent crime, by a jury of their peers in their community.

We demand decriminalization of the acts of protest, and amnesty for protestors generally, but specifically those involved in what has been termed “The George Floyd Rebellion” against the terrorist cell that previously occupied this area known as the Seattle Police Department. This includes the immediate release of all protestors currently being held in prison after the arrests made at 11th and Pine on Sunday night and early Saturday morning June 7th and 8th, and any other protesters arrested in the past two weeks of the uprising, the name Evan Hreha in particular comes to mind who filmed Seattle police macing a young girl and is now in jail.

We demand that the City of Seattle and the State Government release any prisoner currently serving time for a marijuana-related offense and expunge the related conviction.

We demand the City of Seattle and State Government release any prisoner currently serving time just for resisting arrest if there are no other related charges, and that those convictions should also be expunged.

We demand that prisoners currently serving time be given the full and unrestricted right to vote, and for Washington State to pass legislation specifically breaking from Federal law that prevents felons from being able to vote.

We demand an end to prosecutorial immunity for police officers in the time between now and the dissolution of the SPD and extant justice system.

We demand the abolition of imprisonment, generally speaking, but especially the abolition of both youth prisons and privately-owned, for-profit prisons.

We demand in replacement of the current criminal justice system the creation of restorative/transformative accountability programs as a replacement for imprisonment.

We demand autonomy be given to the people to create localized anti-crime systems.

We demand that the Seattle Police Department, between now and the time of its abolition in the near future, empty its “lost and found” and return property owned by denizens of the city.

We demand justice for those who have been sexually harassed or abused by the Seattle Police Department or prison guards in the state of Washington.

We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that each and every SPD officer turn on their body cameras, and that the body camera video of all Seattle police should be a matter of easily accessible public record.

We demand that the funding previously used for Seattle Police be redirected into:
A) Socialized Health and Medicine for the City of Seattle.
B) Free public housing, because housing is a right, not a privilege.
C) Public education, to decrease the average class size in city schools and increase teacher salary.
D) Naturalization services for immigrants to the United States living here undocumented. (We demand they be called “undocumented” because no person is illegal.)
E) General community development. Parks, etc.

Related News: Two Men Learn Quickly It's No Longer About the Death of George Floyd for Some
WE ALSO HAVE ECONOMIC DEMANDS THAT MUST BE ADDRESSED.

We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control.

We demand the restoration of city funding for arts and culture to re-establish the once-rich local cultural identity of Seattle.

We demand free college for the people of the state of Washington, due to the overwhelming effect that education has on economic success, and the correlated overwhelming impact of poverty on people of color, as a form of reparations for the treatment of Black people in this state and country.

We demand that between now and the abolition of the SPD that Seattle Police be prohibited from performing “homeless sweeps” that displace and disturb our homeless neighbors, and on equal footing we demand an end to all evictions.

We demand a decentralized election process to give the citizens of Seattle a greater ability to select candidates for public office such that we are not forced to choose at the poll between equally undesirable options. There are multiple systems and policies in place which make it impractical at best for working-class people to run for public office, all of which must go, starting with any fees associated with applying to run for public office.

Related News: In Philadelphia, the looters are being looted
RELATED TO ECONOMIC DEMANDS, WE ALSO HAVE DEMANDS PERTAINING TO WHAT WE WOULD FORMALLY CALL “HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES.”

We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients.

We demand the people of Seattle seek out and proudly support Black-owned businesses. Your money is our power and sustainability.

We demand that the city create an entirely separate system staffed by mental health experts to respond to 911 calls pertaining to mental health crises, and insist that all involved in such a program be put through thorough, rigorous training in conflict de-escalation.

Related News: 2 Whatcom County men charged in fentanyl drug distribution scheme
FINALLY, LET US NOW ADDRESS OUR DEMANDS REGARDING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN THE CITY OF SEATTLE AND STATE OF WASHINGTON.

We demand that the history of Black and Native Americans be given a significantly greater focus in the Washington State education curriculum.

We demand that thorough anti-bias training become a legal requirement for all jobs in the education system, as well as in the medical profession and in mass media.

We demand the City of Seattle and State of Washington remove any and all monuments dedicated to historical figures of the Confederacy, whose treasonous attempts to build an America with slavery as a permanent fixture were an affront to the human race.
Tonight Tucker referred to the founding fathers of Chaz as "conquistadors". I'd be rather ironic if the invading conquistadors of Chaz, brought with them their foreigner diseases, like coronavirus, and infected the poor indigenous peoples of Chaz.

In another twist of irony, it appears one of the first measures taken by the Chazadenian government was to establish borders and deploy border guarding forces.
Posted By: HawkI Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
And demand money and property....and not a small amount.

Wonder why the guards were armed... like police.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I have noted that all your problems are in democrat strongholds.

Ergo...BOMB democrat strongholds.

FIXT
I wonder how many people are actually in there and active during the wee hours.
Originally Posted by HawkI

I wonder, Hawk, if they would shoot, unlike police.

Because they don’t want people crossing their border that might undermine their cultural values or that might take jobs from them or could be criminals.

You know, the same people that keep yelling at anyone with more than about 8 brain cells that “no human is illegal” when they tell us that we shouldn’t have borders.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Checkpoint chaz combines checkpoint charlie of Berlin siege with Chaz bono, Cher's XX chromosome "son".

We are talking about capitol hill.

My ancestors are buried there. Going to the grocery store to buy flowers there is like going into the bar scene in Star Wars.

It is not just gay, it is freak gay.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
The Feds should just box off the area and make them stay there.

,..like that line from a movie,

"Now youse can't leave".
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Checkpoint chaz combines checkpoint charlie of Berlin siege with Chaz bono, Cher's XX chromosome "son".

We are talking about capitol hill.

My ancestors are buried there. Going to the grocery store to buy flowers there is like going into the bar scene in Star Wars.

It is not just gay, it is freak gay.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Oh, no. Schiett sick.,

Nah, you dont....you know the answer.

They really are winning hearts and minds arent they!
Posted By: KenMi Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Yep, tell them the area is theirs. Anyone can enter but whoever leaves gets arrested. Throw in a bunch of drugs and knives. It will sort itself out quickly

It would be an interesting to see what level of force they would use if I tried to take their right shoe.

I mean, it's just a shoe.

Is a human life not worth more than a shoe?
Let em go, Trump has the light on them 'all' for the world to see.

It would be an interesting to see what level of force they would use if I tried to take their right shoe.

Dont go there, Col.Travis. You arent really all that bad.

Polocks?

Pffft....

Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by javman
Those in power in Seattle have brought this on themselves.. They've made their bed - now they can lay in it.. JMHO.

The thing about local tyrants is they're easy to find.

Originally Posted by flintlocke
Not sure how soon the occupation will die. Plenty of fresh recruits to keep the idiocy alive, University of Washington, Seattle campus turns out about 13,500 newly brainwashed idiots each year. There are about 10 or more other institutions around Puget Sound cranking out lesser numbers. Although, I suspect the hard core Antifa are the washouts, 13% who never completed anything in their lives, but they still got their indoctrination at the institutions of "higher" learning. It's everywhere, Seattle is just where the abscess erupted. Marx and Engels wrote the playbook, the actors are just useful idiots.

ANTIFA is nothing more than a reboot of Occupy Wall Street, but with some experience.

Originally Posted by deerstalker
Sedition
Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority.

The established authority caused the problem. They sowed evil, now they're reaping it.

You can't negotiate schitt if you've already forfeited everything and every position you had to negotiate with and from.

I wish more people understood this and the dangerous threat it truly presents.

Dont go there, Col.Travis. You arent really all that bad.

It would be great.

We could take video with our iPhones.

"Come on dog. You got two shoes, I ain't got no shoes. Gimme a shoe."

Sheeet brotha, apparently you haven’t been in on a smash and grab at the Nike store....
No, you forget bro Col Travis is from Montana.

They dont, uh, wear Nike up there. He thinks you are talking about Nukey.

This is a fact. They're also zealots. In their warped minds they believe that their actions are going to fix everything that's wrong with their lives.

That's going to make some of them dangerous.
ANTIFA is now in the position of F.VCK YOU!

What else are legal squatter chit in the street dope camps going to do with their time? besides get shot and killed if they venture out this way.

New Jersey.

Do you absorb anything you read?

Or is your frontal lobe like a sheet of AR500 with the bottom edge angled downrange?
Light em up
#extortion
Posted By: Terry_M Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by Bristoe

This is a fact. They're also zealots. In their warped minds they believe that their actions are going to fix everything that's wrong with their lives.

That's going to make some of them dangerous.

Very well stated. You're both right on point!
Posted By: Judman Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Pard is headed up today to shut off the gas to that section, 22,000 customers..
Posted By: Raeford Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by Judman

It's a start
Posted By: FreeMe Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by Judman

Wouldn't want fire danger.
Posted By: FreeMe Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20
Originally Posted by stevelyn
ANTIFA is now in the position of F.VCK YOU!

I love that clip, but I think you missed the message - or confused it with "nothing to lose".
I nominate Fireball due to skill set and geographical location as the campfire representative to go talk some sense into those fine citizens in the KAZ .😆🤣
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I nominate Fireball due to skill set and geographical location

Heart.

You forgot heart.
Posted By: SCRUBS Re: So Seattle is under siege? - 06/12/20

Yep.

If he wanted to make a statement, I think he would have been better off if he said, it`s a local issue and he has faith they can handle it but he is there if they need him.

The citizens of seattle voted for this, they support this, let them have their feel good party. It will implode soon enough, enjoy the show....

Originally Posted by SCRUBS

Yep.

If he wanted to make a statement, I think he would have been better off if he said, it`s a local issue and he has faith they can handle it but he is there if they need him.

The citizens of seattle voted for this, they support this, let them have their feel good party.

After the past three years, you're gonna question President Trump's political maneuvers?
© 24hourcampfire