Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by sactoller
My feeling on this is as such...

Turn off all water and power to the area.
Restrict all individuals from entering or exiting.
Stop all food.

When they start to starve and want to leave arrest them.

Their future earnings should be garnered at 90% for life!

I don't think you understand the problem. the mayor and governor, who could do what you suggest, are HELPING and SUPPORTING the criminals breaking the law.

I understand that, I should have been more clear, this is what I would do.

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think they just just wallow in their schithole for a while; cut off all goods, food etc. going in, essentially a blockade.............pretty soon, the rest of the people there will decide to make some changes.

And not a single $$$ from any Fed funding should see it's way there.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by billhilly
They should leave them alone. Why would you interrupt the enemy while he’s making a mistake? Let the locals deal with it or not. A few more of these little commie fiefdoms popping up in liberal cities across the country wouldn’t be a bad thing. Let enough people get a good, horrifying look at what these libs are really about. There’s an election coming.

Yup, the longer this goes the better the November memory will be. The job of the right is to tie this to the dem's tails.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I heard they were working on hunting regulations on Antifas, but since there's 36 different sexes of the species... the regulations have stalled in committee.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Anyone else feel they're doing all this with the hopes T sends in the troops or heavy Po-lice,activity hoping for a Kent St. outcome?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rong
Anyone else feel they're doing all this with the hopes T sends in the troops or heavy Po-lice,activity hoping for a Kent St. outcome?

The democratic governor are dangling the bait carrot, and Trump will take it.

LOL
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by MadMooner
It's not under siege. This is what the folks in Seattle live for.

It's not new to them, it's not outside agitaters.
It is the people of Seattle, their mayor and their city council. They voted them in. They all want this.

Seattle protesters storm City Hall, demand mayor resign after driving police out of area...

Hundreds of protesters, aided by a sympathetic City Council member, stormed Seattle's City Hall Tuesday night to demand the mayor's resignation, just days after seizing a six-block downtown zone that includes a shuttered police precinct.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Leftists Snowflakes are feckless fools.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It' a logistical problem for conservatives.

We have homes, jobs and businesses, families, responsibilities, we don't own slaves that can do our work in our absence should we spend months or years marching, looting, fighting, etc.

The left is a bunch of kids fresh from mom and dads basement. No jobs, no responsibilities, nothing going on, no prospects for a future, no ambition to go out and better themselves. They're just taking their $15 an hour and calling themselves SJW and agents for change. When I look at that crowd I think "loser". What else would they be doing, playing video games?

LOL
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by slumlord
I wish they pump fentanyl gas into the bldgs, or methyl bromide.

Nice! A popular tactic of last century's leading fascists. So like you to suggest it here.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don’t think Republicans could buy better PR than Seattle is giving them.

Let the liberal cities wallow in their self-produced sewage for a while. They may learn something.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,..seeing those pics coming out of Seattle of those antifa boys with ARs slung across their chest and I'm thinking they better not have them like that if the Feds march in or they're going to experience the worst day of their lives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just sat through some news as we were eating supper. The media is fully enamored with the term "protester." Seems vandals, looters, and those blocking interstate corridors fall under the same heading and in the media's eyes are now completely untouchable. I am soooo glad I don't live in a metropolis.

I have no idea how our law enforcement are expected to handle this, and it would most certainly suck to be in their position.

My day was devoted to next winter's firewood supply. No disruptions at all.

Last edited by 1minute; 06/11/20.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
Just sat through some news as we were eating supper. The media is fully enamored with the term "protester." Seems vandals, looters, and those blocking interstate corridors fall under the same heading and in the media's eyes are now completely untouchable. I am soooo glad I don't live in a metropolis.

I went fishing today..... no news... no "covid" ..... no antifa....... no BLM...... about a perfect day... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I have noted that all your problems are in democrat strongholds.

Ergo...ban democrat strongholds.

Well, it makes as much sense as any of the other "ban" ideas.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Originally Posted by MadMooner
It's not under siege. This is what the folks in Seattle live for.

It's not new to them, it's not outside agitaters.
It is the people of Seattle, their mayor and their city council. They voted them in. They all want this.

Seattle protesters storm City Hall, demand mayor resign after driving police out of area...

Hundreds of protesters, aided by a sympathetic City Council member, stormed Seattle's City Hall Tuesday night to demand the mayor's resignation, just days after seizing a six-block downtown zone that includes a shuttered police precinct.

A city councilman used her key to let them in.

You couldn’t make this schit up.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Remember a couple months ago when Seattle was the "hotbed" for The Bologna Virus?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If this Chaz crap wants to declare themselves an independent nation, it would be nice if the gov of WA would ask Border Patrol to make sure none of these scum bags enter the USA. Nothing comes in without proper customs paperwork. Let them sit behind their barricades and rot.

They want to control their border (Gasp, oh the humanity).

They want to have a say in Seattle’s (effectively an international power grab) governmental operations.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 1minute

I went fishing today..... no news... no "covid" ..... no antifa....... no BLM...... about a perfect day... smile

So did I, but the wind came up, along with three foot wind waves.
That said let Seattle burn! Block off all federally funded roads, cut the power, water and cell towers. Lay siege to the entire city. Good and bad and let them work it out! Dont let anyone leave period! Maybe the apathetic will see a means to the soultion! When its over arrest all who led this treasonous " demonstration! Hold under Bushes unamerican homeland security act! No bail there and court when the government decides it time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Remember a couple months ago when Seattle was the "hotbed" for The Bologna Virus?

LOL

The balogna virus don't matter when looting and burnin the bitch down is on the agenda...... smile

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 921 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.