Home
Bet governor Iamsleep and Mayor Jerkin' will be wetting their panties over this...

https://nationalfile.com/bikers-for...ion-to-reconquer-chaz-for-united-states/

"..On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. Antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.

You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.
We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control."

"The event also claims that the Oathkeepers, an American group of former military and law enforcement officials who pledge to uphold their oath to the U.S. Constitution, will be part of their expedition."
Oh, I bet the governor and mayor bring in the NG for that. They will protect their own children.
Originally Posted by viking
Oh, I bet the governor and mayor bring in the NG for that. They will protect their own children.

This.
I'm all for it. But there's a decent chance that it's going to be violent.

Are they ready to meet a violent response?
When Governor Inslee heard of this, he had to go into the Little Girl's Room and change his tampax. He sprung a leak.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Bikers for Trump tend to have pretty big rallies.
They show up with others of the same mindset and there could easily be a thousand or more attendees.
Numbers like that could be enough to send a message to antifa that their fun won't get them far and they'll scury away, as they've done so many other times when challenged by adults sick of their crap.

........But yeah, things could get sporty.
Anything that attempts to restore law and order is a clear and present danger to the pre-election plan and will be met with heavy resistance.

The violence is coming whether you like it or not. If you want to win, you best embrace it.
Originally Posted by stevelyn

The violence is coming whether you like it or not. If you want to win, you best embrace it.

It's not about what I personally think about it although it wouldn't bother me a bit if somebody went in and shut that mess down.

The point I was making is,..some of those antifa knotheads are armed with ARs. Those people planning on going in need to be aware that there's a potential for violence.

I just asked if they're ready to meet what they find if it comes to that.

Many, maybe most of those antifa people are just wannabees. They're just there to be one of the "cool kids". But some of them are fairly serious Communist zealots. They can be dangerous.

A big rally of a thousand people walking into that stuff could turn into a mess.
It's past due time to play cowboys and man buns- - - - -let the games begin!
Jerry
If they play dress up in their "outlaw" costumes mere mortals will flee in terror. Go bikers. I find it odd that non residents would feel invested in events in Seattle. Is this supposed to be a call to arms for white Americans or just symbolism? Seattle cops have been force to surrender their dignity by LOCAL politicians, a bunch of overweight white guys on harleys that think they can change the status quo might do better.

If someone could organize an 100k man armed march on the congress I would fill my truck w/ family/ friends and guns [and beer] and make the trip. At this point the progs are winning the war of symbolism and we either step up in style or let the pendulum swing. If we lose the next election we will be entering bizarro world.

mike r
I'm sure that the city government will be screaming about radical right wing extremist terror groups attacking their city. Some of whom may even be armed.
One thing is for certain. People go into commie Seattle and get involved in a shooting exchange with Seattle's pet commies, they're going to get a tough time in the Washington court system regardless of the circumstances.

Seattle isn't a hill to die on.

Let it fall to pieces. It's what it deserves.
This has the potential to get interesting.
I'm about 90 minutes away. If this looks like it will happen, I may do a day trip guys.
One thing is for certain. People go into commie Seattle and get involved in a shooting exchange with Seattle's pet commies, they're going to get a tough time in the Washington court system regardless of the circumstances.

I agree. Let Seattle reap the evil it has sown.

Maybe you're right. I'll have to think about it.
Could turn into Kent State in reverse.

Washington State National Guard shooting bikers in the streets.

Then what happens?
It’s all posturing. I think they’ll relinquish control of that section before July 4. They don’t want to lose face
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

Maybe you're right. I'll have to think about it.

Recently we had a bunch of armed good guys in front of the Alamo, in response to a tagging attack on the cenotaph but which coincidentally turned into them being there when we had our own recent mini-riot.

All well and good, except one of those guy’s comments on Facebook afterwards made me realize he was no one I’d want to stand shoulder to shoulder with.

I’ve only been to two public demonstrations, a Tea Party Rally and an open carry demonstration. A loony element in the crowd at both events.

Ain’t saying not to go, just be wary. If the Patriot Guard is going (the motorcycle guys who do military funerals) that would be an excellent group to fall in with.
2 weeks....

I bet they’ll be gone by then, will be a sanitation and health disaster by then.
Originally Posted by slumlord
2 weeks....

I bet they’ll be gone by then, will be a sanitation and health disaster by then.

Pfft...Mayor Durkan is emptying their trash on the same schedule she dumps her sanitary napkins...Every other day. 😎
If the bikers aren’t locals, they should stay the Fugk out.
Seattle IS squatters, deadbeats, and drug addled homeless. The folks that work there support them.

There will be a spike in Covid that’ll shut it down again and folks will go back under the bridge.
When you get the Mongals and the Hells Angles pissed off enough to join forces and ride together.
You have pissed off the wrong people.
I heard a report that they are riding together and they will more than likely make it there before the 4th of July.
If they do there may not be much left for Bikers for Trump to do accept maybe sweep up what is left.

This is where I am. Good call Bristoe.
I am glad someone is willing to stand up to the CHAZ idiots. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Seattle "authorities" do something to try to keep the bikers out.
Didn't Calitoe Antifa make some bold statement about taking it to a small town, Placerville?, and then scurry back to mommy's basement when the Hell's Angels and Mongols agreed to take them up on their offer ?

I can see the threat of the Trump Biker faction driving resolution prior to 04 July: (1) The soy boys will not want to go head to head with the bikers. (2) The liberal politicians will not take a chance that anyone aligned with Trump could get a "win" out of this by fixing the "block party" that they could not handle... Bad optics just prior to the election...
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I'm sure that the city government will be screaming about radical right wing extremist terror groups attacking their city. Some of whom may even be armed.

Don’t forget about representatives of both parties & the MSM.

It’ll all be framed as white supremacists coming to end the hippie love experiment.
Don't talk about it don't advertise it just do it
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am glad someone is willing to stand up to the CHAZ idiots. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Seattle "authorities" do something to try to keep the bikers out.

I'm betting on it.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'm betting on it.

Yep. With some Soros funding to back up Antifa.
Now if they could come up with a red Hammer & Cycle flag to fly on the way in.........
https://nationalfile.com/report-antifa-chased-out-of-town-by-hells-angels-biker-gang/

It has been a long time since I competed in martial arts, but I can see antifa fighting videos as nothing compared to the biker fight videos I have seen.

It is like pro ball vs grade school intramural sports.

One biker could whip a number of antifa, but the way the bikers fight all at once, it will not matter.
There’s no place in America for letting bands of criminals take over parts of this country, but from a strategic standpoint I love the idea of this governor and mayor being stupid enough to let it happen long enough for the bikers to move in and peacefully reclaim these streets.

The right saying enough is enough and fighting back with the same tactics is exactly what America needs. The left get these extremists hardcore agenda driven politicians while the right gets rinos for this exact reason. The left does a better job of holding communist politicians feet to the fire and burning down/taking over cities while we roll over and do nothing but politely complain and vote “for the lesser of two evils.” The right actively taking a stance and going to the streets demanding to be listed to is exactly what we need. That we haven’t used the same tactics and forced confrontation is why we get Mitch McConnell and they get Piglosi and Omar.
I think we need another peaceful protest. That seems to work well.
IMO America isn’t lost to where we need to verbal masturbate about Civil War or taking over power grids. We just need to push back against the extremists with equal force. Don’t sit back and watch commies burn, loot, or occupy American streets. Peacefully push back with equal force. Does that mean defending against some attacks, you bet. But pushing back with similar peaceful protesting rather than allowing it to happen Vs. sitting back saying it’s a liberal town so F’ it would go a long ways towards finding politicians with the backbone to run on a constitutional agenda.

The left has the tactics down we need to take a page out of their book. It is about wholesale war it’s about being willing to get down and dirty and get right back in their faces. The left has an advantage with the media but there’s a vacuum there IMO if enough of the right take up similar strategies there will be a role for constitutional media and politicians. We’re not getting them now because we’re not getting up and demanding them the way that the right does.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
IMO America isn’t lost to where we need to verbal masturbate about Civil War or taking over power grids. We just need to push back against the extremists with equal force. Don’t sit back and watch commies burn, loot, or occupy American streets. Peacefully push back with equal force. Does that mean defending against some attacks, you bet. But pushing back with similar peaceful protesting and not allowing it to happen Vs. sitting back saying it’s a liberal town so F’ it would go a long ways towards finding politicians with the backbone to run on a constitutional agenda.

How does one "peacefully push back" against people who are openly violent?
Peacefully meaning we don’t sit back talking about Civil War 2 but do nothing while they take it to us. Within the confines of self defense and right to bare we protest and get out there protesting right in their faces like they do ours every time they burn, loot, and occupy. We’re their to pushback on the aggressors. We’re peaceful we don’t get pissed and burn down a neighborhood but we don’t sit back and allow it to happen. If it gets ugly regardless of how it’s spun we did nothing but defend neighborhoods and ourselves. Definitely need to be smart about it but we organize into groups large enough to confront and engage when it happens. Their handing us that scenario on a silver platter but we (myself included) are not taking advantage. If we’ve seen anything it’s that they’re organized we need to get organized somehow and pushback. We don’t need Civil War 2 we need to get organized enough to meet them head on with equal force and tactics.
been thinking about this, if it comes here... i won't be peaceful. my kids are grown.
Peacefully meaning we don’t sit back talking about Civil War 2 but do nothing while they take it to us. Within the confines of self defense and right to bare we protest and get out there protesting right in their faces like they do ours every time they burn, loot, and occupy. We’re their to pushback on the aggressors. We’re peaceful we don’t get pissed and burn down a neighborhood but we don’t sit back and allow it to happen. If it gets ugly regardless of how it’s spun we did nothing but defend neighborhoods and ourselves. Definitely need to be smart about it but we organize into groups large enough to confront and engage when it happens. Their handing us that scenario on a silver platter but we (myself included) are not taking advantage. If we’ve seen anything it’s that they’re organized we need to get organized somehow and pushback. We don’t need Civil War 2 we need to get organized enough to meet them head on with equal force and tactics.

The news that night will be "Nazis running wild in America".
“Chaz”’ merely existing is gold for Trump. The campaign ads write themselves.

The news that night will be "Nazis running wild in America".

I hear ya.
I think that’s why we haven’t done it already and why were cheering for bikers to do it. Most of us aren’t much scared of antifa it’s fear of what the government will do to us for standing up to their boys. I don’t have anymore answers than you do but I do believe that if we could get enough numbers, the key is strength in numbers on the streets and even more so politically to take it to them. If we can organize to say enough is enough no Nazi B.S. just good constitutionally minded citizens to pushback every time they pull this stuff that it would be a lot less bloody and a whole lot easier than war. If we can’t meet them head on how are we going to take them on in a war anyhow? There’s always a vacuum if enough patriots protested right back in their faces there would be media and politicians to fall in place but it’s the left making all of the demands and doing all of the pushing. I despise the commies on the left but they have us beat right now as far as activism, tactics, and organizations. If we’re going to win we have to find a way to match that and taking a page from their book would be an excellent start.
Well,...bottom line is, this country is badly split. It can't be un split regardless of who protests and how they do it.

From an ideology standpoint, America is at *least* two countries. Maybe more. It's too big and too diverse to be governed from sea to sea in a manner that's going to please everybody.

It's hard to imagine how it's going to play out.
I don't know about you fellers, but I gotta damn job and these pukes on the left don't. I gotta family and responsibilities. These pukes don't.
Well,...bottom line is, this country is badly split. It can't be un split regardless of who protests and how they do it.

From an ideology standpoint, America is at *least* two countries. Maybe more. It's too big and too diverse to be governed from sea to sea in a manner that's going to please everybody.

It's hard to imagine how it's going to play out.

The good thing about where I live is there are only about 4% groids here and very few snowflakes if they brought that chit here, there would be a bunch of Tejanos and Whites handing them their ass.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I don't know about you fellers, but I gotta damn job and these pukes on the left don't. I gotta family and responsibilities. These pukes don't.

What happens when they interfere with your job and ability to support your family.
Bristle, I’m new to posting on this site but I’ve followed it for years and have always appreciated your insights.

I agree that this country is badly split, the energy and the energy is on the left we’ve sit back and let them take over the media, education, military elite, and they’ve done it with a cultural war but without a literal one.

Do you ever think about why some on the left hate piglosi and refer to her as a moderate? In my opinion it’s because you have some like an Omar that are died in the wool while piglosi is nothing but a political whore up for whatever keeps her in power she doesn’t give a damn but is happy to be an extremist to stay in power. She doesn’t give a damn about blm and they all know it but will put on an African scarf and vote for their causes. On the right we have few patriots and even fewer political whores that at least do our bidding. The reason is the left is actively demanding it while we choose the lesser of two evils. Long story short as polarized as we are the left commands attention from their representatives by blocking traffic, looting, burning, and “civil disobedience” to say the least. They also have an advantage in the msm giving them cover. If the right could figure out how to organize the way the left has we’d really see some polarization and force the politicians on the right to either whore themselves to the constitutionalists or get replaced. The nations polarized and the politicians on the left are but we’ve let the politicians on the right get a free pass.
Bristle, I’m new to posting on this site but I’ve followed it for years and have always appreciated your insights.

I agree that this country is badly split, the energy and the energy is on the left we’ve sit back and let them take over the media, education, military elite, and they’ve done it with a cultural war but without a literal one.

Do you ever think about why some on the left hate piglosi and refer to her as a moderate? In my opinion it’s because you have some like an Omar that are died in the wool while piglosi is nothing but a political whore up for whatever keeps her in power she doesn’t give a damn but is happy to be an extremist to stay in power. She doesn’t give a damn about blm and they all know it but will put on an African scarf and vote for their causes. On the right we have few patriots and even fewer political whores that at least do our bidding. The reason is the left is actively demanding it while we choose the lesser of two evils. Long story short as polarized as we are the left commands attention from their representatives by blocking traffic, looting, burning, and “civil disobedience” to say the least. They also have an advantage in the msm giving them cover. If the right could figure out how to organize the way the left has we’d really see some polarization and force the politicians on the right to either whore themselves to the constitutionalists or get replaced.
this

I get it. This what we get for sitting back while they took over the msm, education, and ruling class. It’s also why I believe that being organized to come in after they start blocking roads, looting, taking over neighborhood in “CHAZ” is them playing into our hands there’s only so much that even the media can do to cover for them. If we do nothing we’re missing out on an opportunity.

It’s not that they don’t have jobs. The globalist pulling the strings have more money than we’ll ever dream of. They’ve taken over the educational system to get votes but also to recruit the hardcore radical foot soldiers that push the needle and do the dirty work for them which is exactly what antifa is.
One more point. We made a propaganda/tactical mistake with “Unite the Right” in Charlottesville the left was waiting for or staged a few neo Nazis and then stormed in to be “the good guys.” We need to learn from it. Let the left annoy middle suburbanite America blocking roads to work, burning, and looting and then be organized enough to counter it in a way that will be very difficult to spin and that will polarize right leaning politicians to our side through solidarity.

Here in Michigan the 77 year old barber basically won because leftist tactics were used. The County Sheriffs department and Judge probably believed in the cause but sure as hell didn’t want to get involved in the political hornets nest of people protesting in front of his shop and national media attention so took the easy route which worked to our favor. Even the good governor Whitless was smart enough to not want to push the narrative by risking a firefight with militia men standing outside of his shop. I doubt it was intentional but the right used the same hardcore in your face tactics that the radical left uses and the right won without a shot fired.

Organizing a civil war with mass communications would be extremely difficult and will play right into the alphabet boys infiltration. Using social media as the left does to organize peacefully and get into some faces as needed is without a doubt the way to best take advantage of modern social media.
snail mail might be useful if time allowed.
Originally Posted by stxhunter
snail mail might be useful if time allowed.

“Black Pilled” is a blogger on YouTube he has post from a few days ago talking about how the right is in reality the minority and we need to start thinking of ourselves as the subversives and using subversive tactics to undermine the mainstream I think it makes a lot of sense.

You're against the bleck people. Instead you should be sending your Reparations to support Chaz.
Originally Posted by funshooter
When you get the Mongals and the Hells Angles pissed off enough to join forces and ride together.
You have pissed off the wrong people.
I heard a report that they are riding together and they will more than likely make it there before the 4th of July.
If they do there may not be much left for Bikers for Trump to do accept maybe sweep up what is left.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...retake-seattle-occupation-zone-july-4th/

Update: We received word the Hell’s Angles are not coming to Seattle.
Why wait and why advertise it??? Should have just did it. 2 bad decisions up front and they will likely be gone by then..........
Why wait till July 4th?
Originally Posted by hunter4623
It’s all posturing. I think they’ll relinquish control of that section before July 4. They don’t want to lose face

This is how I see it playing out.
Originally Posted by Tip926
Why wait till July 4th?

Make arrangement with their employers to take time off of work.

What happens when they interfere with your job and ability to support your family.

THIS would be my concern. There are people with homes and businesses locked inside the CHAZ zone that are being "shook down" for protection money (extortion) and being being carded / ID'ed / Searched at will, having their cell phones confiscated by the "peace keepers". In violation of their Fourth Amendment rights. What happens when someone inside the zone says "Bugger off." and starts using deadly force against Antifa ?
I hope they have thought this out . If they get toe to toe and back down or a draw they will bolster Antifas drive and that is a something that needs to be squashed .
The pecker lipped bastards running the show in those six blocks has tasted power .
Small as it may be , but no telling how far that ego has soared .
Do I have an answer ? Nope , I got a knee jerk answer , but that don't amount to much as to how the real world operates .
Kenneth

It's not about what I personally think about it although it wouldn't bother me a bit if somebody went in and shut that mess down.

The point I was making is,..some of those antifa knotheads are armed with ARs. Those people planning on going in need to be aware that there's a potential for violence.

Many, maybe most of those antifa people are just wannabees. They're just there to be one of the "cool kids". But some of them are fairly serious Communist zealots. They can be dangerous.

A big rally of a thousand people walking into that stuff could turn into a mess.

I agree 100%.
First thing that needs doing is hitting MSM, the press, and their cohorts in selective social media propaganda. THEY are the Rights biggest stumbling block. Lenin knew the power of media and cinema. 99.9% of the public see their vitrol and believe it. The right has no real media voice. We need a big Radio Free America. To coin a phrase. An alternative that isn’t only on pay for cable TV or the internet.

JMHO

EDIT. Is Voice of America still around?
I support CHAZ.

They make it glaringly obvious that liberals want a divorce from conservatives. I want a divorce from liberals. I say let's sign the papers and divide things up. This is what SHOULD have happened instead of the Civil War. Having liberals instigate the divorce is the only way we'll get one without a war.
been thinking about this, if it comes here... i won't be peaceful. my kids are grown.

Roger, I hear you. I've worked like a "slave" for nigh on 50 yrs to build what I've got for myself and my family.

Peaceful does not at all describe what they'll force me to become if someone tries to burn it down in front of me...
Originally Posted by tzone

I agree 100%.

Bristoe,

Have you ever even what a biker war looks like?

They ain't going there to place flowers.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I support CHAZ.

They make it glaringly obvious that liberals want a divorce from conservatives. I want a divorce from liberals. I say let's sign the papers and divide things up. This is what SHOULD have happened instead of the Civil War. Having liberals instigate the divorce is the only way we'll get one without a war.

Unfortunately, they would not be satisfied with a division of power. They advocate the destruction of the government of the US of A and the installation of a socialist govt. This would call for the other means. Remember your Von Clausewitz.

IN actuality they are advocating a true "civil war". The 1861-65 affair wasn’t a true civil war by definition.
Who triggered all these communist deep cover plants?
And
Who are the idiots who follow them??
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
First thing that needs doing is hitting MSM, the press, and their cohorts in selective social media propaganda. THEY are the Rights biggest stumbling block. Lenin knew the power of media and cinema. 99.9% of the public see their vitrol and believe it. The right has no real media voice. We need a big Radio Free America. To coin a phrase. An alternative that isn’t only on pay for cable TV or the internet.

JMHO

In other words, get rid of private media and replace it with .gov approved media. Like China, like Russia, like North Korea.

Sounds good. You go girl.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

THIS would be my concern. There are people with homes and businesses locked inside the CHAZ zone that are being "shook down" for protection money (extortion) and being being carded / ID'ed / Searched at will, having their cell phones confiscated by the "peace keepers". In violation of their Fourth Amendment rights. What happens when someone inside the zone says "Bugger off." and starts using deadly force against Antifa ?

You don’t really believe that do you.

These people voted for the mayor, the governor and their ideology. Both support this action, as do the people inside the compound.

They voted for it, accept it and embrace it.

The white people inside the compound are now handing out $10 bills to black people to show their solidarity and love.

This is Seattle for f*cks sake, this is their mindset.
Originally Posted by SBTCO

"..On July 4th, Independence Day, a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. Antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.

You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.
We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control."

"The event also claims that the Oathkeepers, an American group of former military and law enforcement officials who pledge to uphold their oath to the U.S. Constitution, will be part of their expedition."

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

JMHO

In other words, get rid of private media and replace it with .gov approved media. Like China, like Russia, like North Korea.

Not at all Mr. Bean. Just offer a truely conservative alternative. You don’t admit that the playing field is a bit one sided??
Unfortunately, they would not be satisfied with a division of power. They advocate the destruction of the government of the US of A and the installation of a socialist govt. This would call for the other means. Remember your Von Clausewitz.

IN actuality they are advocating a true "civil war". The 1861-65 affair wasn’t a true civil war by definition.
I want a geographical division. If war comes once that is set up, so be it. But you'll never get the proper sort of division without it. The type of war they are fighting in Mexico is NOT what we should want. Let them have ground in which they can be contained or, if desired, destroyed.
The idea that "the press" can lie to the people to cause damage to those that are innocent is simply not based in law. The same basis is the reason for the laws making you liable for yelling "fire" in a crowd when there is no fire and you KNOW there is no fire.

Freedom of the press and freedom of speech do NOT go to a point you can deprive others of their rights, intentionally cause harm, or cause danger for personal gain. Same with the 2nd amendment and the 4th amendments
Sure, you can keep and bear arms but you can't shoot people and destroy property with a gun without lawful cause.
You have the right to privacy, but not so much that you can intentionally hide a meth lab.

The freedom enjoyed by the press is not so broad as to allow legal protection for the guilty. It doesn't protect those why knowingly lie and promote an agenda by using lies..

Yet we have never seen that type of treason punished.
We should and it may be coming..................one way or another.,

I want a geographical division. If war comes once that is set up, so be it. But you'll never get the proper sort of division without it. The type of war they are fighting in Mexico is NOT what we should want. Let them have ground in which they can be contained or, if desired, destroyed.

Perhaps,

But I would still feel that territorial appeasement would be one of the cracks in the foundation that their side would be relishing!
We're a bunch of pussy's wanting the bikers to our dirty work. Sad truth is that by working and paying taxes we have created this mess. A civil war is the only way out of this mess. If the taxpayers would refuse to pay, causing the freeloaders and deadbeats to seek food, water and shelter this mess would be over in a matter of weeks. Going in and hurting people will just cost the taxpayers more money and not fix anything. We need a permanent solution to this problem and that's a bullet behind the ear. IMO
Originally Posted by szihn
The idea that "the press" can lie to the people to cause damage to those that are innocent is simply not based in law. The same basis is the reason for the laws making you liable for yelling "fire" in a crowd when there is no fire and you KNOW there is no fire.

Freedom of the press and freedom of speech do NOT go to a point you can deprive others of their rights, intentionally cause harm, or cause danger for personal gain. Same with the 2nd amendment and the 4th amendments
Sure, you can keep and bear arms but you can't shoot people and destroy property with a gun without lawful cause.
You have the right to privacy, but not so much that you can intentionally hide a meth lab.

The freedom enjoyed by the press is not so broad as to allow legal protection for the guilty. It doesn't protect those why knowingly lie and promote an agenda by using lies..

Deliberate lying should put media at risk, yet Fox and Breitbart publishes without any regard to reality other than the reality of their wet dreams.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
We're a bunch of pussy's wanting the bikers to our dirty work. Sad truth is that by working and paying taxes we have created this mess. A civil war is the only way out of this mess. If the taxpayers would refuse to pay, causing the freeloaders and deadbeats to seek food, water and shelter this mess would be over in a matter of weeks. Going in and hurting people will just cost the taxpayers more money and not fix anything. We need a permanent solution to this problem and that's a bullet behind the ear. IMO

I love the way you guys always come down to the solution being to destroy everything that the Constitution and the United States of America stands for. This always ends up being the answer. Fortunately, for the Constitution and the good old USofA, all of you continue to lobby for someone else to do it, as you are too cowardly to begin yourself.
They don't want to separate from us they want to reign in tyranny over us. Antifa knows they are parasites and know they need a host. Marxists build walls to keep people in while capitalists build walls to keep them out.

Bb

Deliberate lying should put media at risk, yet Fox and Breitbart publishes without any regard to reality other than the reality of their wet dreams.

Are you really that frigging stupid? The left media is always retracting what they've claimed as news. Your fake news.
Originally Posted by steve4102

These people voted for the mayor, the governor and their ideology. Both support this action, as do the people inside the compound.

The white people inside the compound are now handing out $10 bills to black people to show their solidarity and love.

Everything you say is true. However, I cannot wrap my mind around that "mindset".

Are you really that frigging stupid? The left media is always retracting what they've claimed as news. Your fake news.

Yeah, when the left lies, they publish a retraction. When the Right lies, they cash more checks.

Have you been enjoying Fox's doctored protest photography lately? You betchya.

I love the way you guys always come down to the solution being to destroy everything that the Constitution and the United States of America stands for. This always ends up being the answer. Fortunately, for the Constitution and the good old USofA, all of you continue to lobby for someone else to do it, as you are too cowardly to begin yourself.

Contrary to what you believe I don't owe anyone anything, and my tax dollars shouldn't go towards feeding and housing deadbeats and freeloaders.

Using your line of thought concering the constitution, was the South then justified in their wish to form their own autonomous free zone. The South had no plans to destroy the Federal govt. they wanted a peaceful transtition and be left alone.
It sounds like the potential for real fireworks! Hope the local hospitals can handle the load.
Psssst,
Don’t feed the trolls

Everything you say is true. However, I cannot wrap my mind around that "mindset".

It appears that you have done just that.

I agree 100%.

Bristoe,

I'm aware. I grew up around them. Have plenty of them in my family. My brother is one in a crew not to be fu cked with. But, they'll probably not do a thing until provoked. And the CHAZ clowns have probably had juuuust enough of a taste of power to be arrogant and stupid with it. Probably because most of them have never had any, EVER. That won't end well for them. They'll take the bait.

I agree 100%.

Bristoe,

I'm aware. I grew up around them. Have plenty of them in my family. My brother is one in a crew not to be fu cked with. But, they'll probably not do a thing until provoked. And the CHAZ clowns have probably had juuuust enough of a taste of power to be arrogant and stupid with it. Probably because most of them have never had any, EVER. That won't end well for them. They'll take the bait.

Exactly.

Antifa are too stupid to understand not to engage in any rough-housing with those bikers.

They'll be emboldened by their numbers.. which won't mean schit.
"Bikers for Trump" isn't a group of outlaw bikers. Although I'm sure they could get the job done as long as they know what they're getting into.

Supposedly, this group in in Seattle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puget_Sound_John_Brown_Gun_Club

I agree 100%.

Bristoe,

Exactly.

Antifa are too stupid to understand not to engage in any rough-housing with those bikers.

They'll be emboldened by their numbers.. which won't mean schit.

I love these fantasies you guys dream up. What's the over-under on this happening?
As far as Mr. Beans is concerned he has never made a personal attack on me. But as an avocational historian, I am interested in hearing a difference of opinion on these matters. I am personally a bit estatic ( call it morbid curiosity) to be witness to truely historical events. He and others may have their method in wording. But that’s ok too. I certainly do not have to agree with him, but he is just as welcome to his opinions as any.

I simply am looking for answers.

Who, the bikers? or the snowflakes?
Originally Posted by centershot

The bikers. The snowflakes have enlisted the aid of a group of radial, heavily armed Communist radicals.
I support CHAZ.

The fact that the Q U E E R Beanbag Licker doesn’t like the idea of a national divorce reinforces my belief that it’s the way to go.

The bikers. The snowflakes have enlisted the aid of a group of radial, heavily armed Communist radicals.

You KNOW that is a bunch of "alternative" facts made up for your convenience, right?
I'm no military strategist, but, am I the only one who thinks the bikers won't show up riding bikes? If there are barriers to take down and trash to clean up, I'm thinking they'll show up in trucks, great big trucks. There will be lots of trucks and they're arrival will be timed such that there's no way out without going past a truck. The "Rats fleeing the ship" will be zip-tied and left for police.
They (bikers) ain't showing up at all. End of story. Get over it.

I’ve thought a lot about this. Those people who have businesses in that area probably voted democrat all their lives. Will they continue to vote democrat? I bet they will...

You are soiling your panties hoping as much any way...
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Another of your wet dreams.
I don’t see a win for Trump if, in fact, the bikers go into Chaz.

After the election,,,,,,let the scchitt hit the wall.

You KNOW that is a bunch of "alternative" facts made up for your convenience, right?

No,..I don't know that.

I know that antifa is violent when they have the numbers. They had the numbers in Sacramento a few years ago and attacked a group holding a rally on the steps of the Capitol building. Unfortunately, those who were holding the rally had knives,..sharp knives, apparently.

Antifa folks got a lot of stitches that day.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/seattles-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-chaz-has-armed-guards

Members of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club (PSJBGC)—a leftist community defense and firearms education organization that gained a spate of notoriety last year when a former member, Willem van Spronsen, set fire to an ICE parking lot—have been a constant presence. The club is often asked to provide security for protests and rallies around the Seattle area, and while their involvement in CHAZ is structured more loosely, the presence of armed civilians has raised a few eyebrows.

Leftist gun clubs have been on the rise, and organizations like the Socialist Rifle Association—of which, full disclosure, I am a member—Huey P. Newton Gun Club, Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club, and other chapters of the John Brown Gun Club have successfully introduced the issue of gun rights and firearms education into the broader leftist discourse. In Seattle, John Brown members have generally been showing up on an individual basis, rather than as part of a coordinated campaign. But as Nick—the group’s towering spokesperson, who like other members requested his full name be withheld given law enforcement’s fixation on left-wing activists—told The Daily Beast, the group was also tapped to provide a security escort for “some very prominent black voices who were doing speeches here at the Autonomous Zone” following the events of last Sunday evening.
Originally Posted by Dryfly24

Another of your wet dreams.

My wet dreams don’t involve incontinent transsexual freaks like you. GFY...

The root of the problem is politicians that ignore or condone it. That's what everyon needs to remember. That's where change needs to happen.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/seattles-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-chaz-has-armed-guards

Members of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club (PSJBGC)—a leftist community defense and firearms education organization that gained a spate of notoriety last year when a former member, Willem van Spronsen, set fire to an ICE parking lot—have been a constant presence. The club is often asked to provide security for protests and rallies around the Seattle area, and while their involvement in CHAZ is structured more loosely, the presence of armed civilians has raised a few eyebrows.

Leftist gun clubs have been on the rise, and organizations like the Socialist Rifle Association—of which, full disclosure, I am a member—Huey P. Newton Gun Club, Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club, and other chapters of the John Brown Gun Club have successfully introduced the issue of gun rights and firearms education into the broader leftist discourse. In Seattle, John Brown members have generally been showing up on an individual basis, rather than as part of a coordinated campaign. But as Nick—the group’s towering spokesperson, who like other members requested his full name be withheld given law enforcement’s fixation on left-wing activists—told The Daily Beast, the group was also tapped to provide a security escort for “some very prominent black voices who were doing speeches here at the Autonomous Zone” following the events of last Sunday evening.
There seems to be a misconception among consrevative gun owners that if you teach someone to shoot, you'll have turned them into a conservative. Your quote goes to show how mistaken that is. Personally, I refuse to train liberals.

There seems to be a misconception among consrevative gun owners that if you teach someone to shoot, you'll have turned them into a conservative. Your quote goes to show how mistaken that is. Personally, I refuse to train liberals.

Being ex military doesn't necessarily make one a conservative, either.

I'd guess that there's a lot of leftists/communists out there these days with a military background. The US has been sending young men into combat for the past 2 decades straight.

Lots of young men in America have been in combat.

It's not realistic to think that all of them are going to be Trump supporting conservatives.
Yes, the bikers will have their Harleys with them- - - - -firmly tied down in the back of the pickups where they usually ride. "What's the difference in a Harley and a hound dawg?- - - - -Nothing- - -they both ride around in the back of a 4WD pickup!" The bike is reserved for partying and making noise once the fight is over!" There will be at least a few support pickups hauling a max gross weight of coolers full of iced-down Budweiser!
Jerry

Being ex military doesn't necessarily make one a conservative, either.

I'd guess that there's a lot of leftists/communists out there these days with a military background. The US has been sending young men into combat for the past 2 decades straight.

Lots of young men in America have been in combat.

It's not realistic to think that all of them are going to be Trump supporting conservatives.

This is correct. Met plenty of them in my nine years of service in the 80’s and early 90’s. Back then there weren’t a lot of them but they were there. Same during my 23 years in LE. And the more time that passed the more there were. They’ve made inroads traditionally belonging to us. I doubt the reverse is true.

JMHO

The MSM is gov. Run , but for whatever reason you seem to be blind to that fact , and is govt ran by the same mindsets you named .
They pump their anti American propaganda every second their lips or camera’s are rolling .
I would ask how you can’t see this , but your posts tells the tale
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66

JMHO

The MSM is gov. Run , but for whatever reason you seem to be blind to that fact , and is govt ran by the same mindsets you named .
They pump their anti American propaganda every second their lips or camera’s are rolling .
I would ask how you can’t see this , but your posts tells the tale
Kenneth

So true. The MSM is controlled by the deep state government of which the Democrat party is a part.
© 24hourcampfire