Home
Has nobody even heard about the Vudoo .22 around here?

They even have a wrong handed version they are just about ready to roll out and still no chatter on the fire.

Everybody stuck on wood/blue/tube fed .22's?

http://www.vudoogunworks.com
Well they are like $2500 at basically a rehashed 40x. That is why.
Their price is a big killer - you can get accurate, good looking 22s for a lot less than the $2,395 Ravage on their website.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Their price is a big killer - you can get accurate, good looking 22s for a lot less than the $2,395 Ravage on their website.

All depends on how accurate they are and how successful they are in whatever competition they are used in. People who want to win and want to advance accuracy will spend big bucks to chase that goal. If they are no more accurate than a decent sporter like the CZ then no, they would not be worth the money. But if that was the case they wouldn't sell too many of them. What many think of as accurate for a .22 would be blown away to see what a real precision .22 is capable of doing. I was involved in that pursuit for 15 years and I'm still blown away as to how great a .22 is capable of shooting.

A lot of great shooting benchrest rimfires have been built on the 40x action or one of the clones (like those built by Stiller Precision). I like the controlled round feed action that they claim doesn't damage the bullet upon chambering. If true, that is a real plus for a repeater. In benchrest the ammo is carefully inserted into the chamber with our fingers to eliminate bullet damage. The Vudoo site doesn't state whose barrels they use, but it seems that they may use a cut-rifled barrel and that could mean a Rock Creek, Bartlein or Krieger barrel. The barrels used on the Vudoos are shorter than what we use in benchrest and the absence of a barrel tuner (like the Harrells tuner) for harmonic tuning limits their accuracy potential. Most benchrest shooters use button-rifled barrels (Shilen, Muller, Lilja, Benchmark) that are hand taper-lapped but my best shooting heavy benchrest rifle has a Rock Creek cut-rifled barrel. All heavy benchrest rifles use harmonic barrel tuners. If I was to ever purchase a V-22 I would put a tuner on it (not sure if they are allowed for the type of competitions these rifles are used for tho). For the money they charge, they better be able to perform at near benchrest rifle accuracy. If one can believe their hype, it might be. I would have to shoot one to really evaluate it. I'm not crazy about their choice of trigger. A Jewell trigger capable of adjustment to the ounces rather than pounds would be better.
'Stick has one, He's enthused...
I know you can get Bartlein, Lothar Walther and their in house Ace bbl. Maybe Kreiger too?

The 700 footprint, 700 trigger, CRF, AICS footprint mags in a stainless action and bbl make a potent combination, all in a package that feels like a centerfire, is a rifle loonies dream come true. There are other quality rimfires for sure, but none like the Vudoo.

The idea that they are basically a rehashed 40x is pretty funny, but I can see how a guy would make that comment.
Think I might rather go down to Kokomo for a month

I went over to Rimfire Central Forums and saw some groups shot by V-22s. The reviews are that the action is real slick and high quality. The groups I saw were decent but didn't wow me. It seems that Vudoo will be willing to put in different triggers, barrels etc. The other variable is whether the guys who work there know all the nuance to cutting a quality chamber. A tuner could have benefited some of the groups that I saw. It will be interesting to see where this new action/rifle goes and how it does. It does seem that they are serious about what they are doing. That's always good.
I refuse to have any interaction with dead chickens or Satan.
YMMV.
The pair I had the pleasure of evaluating showed promise. Actions are smooth like butter and I especially like the full sized bolt handle...
Love mine. The guys and (gal) at vudoo are top notch people and are definetly in to what they do. I shoot a few nicer rimfires and went vudoo just because it was something different. They are slick and I have zero regrets
Originally Posted by cooper57m
I went over to Rimfire Central Forums and saw some groups shot by V-22s. The reviews are that the action is real slick and high quality. The groups I saw were decent but didn't wow me. It seems that Vudoo will be willing to put in different triggers, barrels etc. The other variable is whether the guys who work there know all the nuance to cutting a quality chamber. A tuner could have benefited some of the groups that I saw. It will be interesting to see where this new action/rifle goes and how it does. It does seem that they are serious about what they are doing. That's always good.

Apparently they've sent rifles to Eleys (maybe Lapua) test facility and they are saying accuracy is on par with Anschutz. They put up some test targets and were rather impressive. We all know group/br shooting 22lr is largely about ammo and rifle tune. The Vudoo is obviously not meant as a bench rifle.

I love the fact that the magazines are huge. I can't stand the miniscule mags on rimfires and if they feed/function as well as I'm hearing, they are leaving every other .22 in the dust. Add in the fact you can swap bottom metal around, throw it in a chassis or swap stocks with your centerfire, and things just got real fun.

Yeah, it's expensive. It's a custom action with a premium bbl and custom magazines with a real stock and bottom metal and the modularity to do anything you want down the road. Is there any other platform that comes remotely close?
They are WAY bad ass, and expensive compared to other 22's. That said 2300 bucks for a truly custom gun thats finished and ready to go is also a deal IMO. How many guys put double that in a gun that sees 200 rounds a year? Cant compare this to a 219 dollar 10/22, you would not compare 300 ruger american to a kampfeld custom rifle would you?. These guys are after the high end market and I think they knocked the cover off the ball and I really want one.

I put at least 10 times the rounds through my 22's over my centerfires and love em, makes sense to me that I would have a 22 thats just as nice as my other custom rifles.
Passport.. part of the reason it was an easy call for me was the simple fact that I will shoot this gun (and my other 22's) far more than anything else.
I'm not into the custom rifle game much at all but like Higbean said you get choice of barrel make, contour, stock, finish etc...there's a lot of choices included in that price.
Originally Posted by Higbean
Apparently they've sent rifles to Eleys (maybe Lapua) test facility and they are saying accuracy is on par with Anschutz. They put up some test targets and were rather impressive. We all know group/br shooting 22lr is largely about ammo and rifle tune. The Vudoo is obviously not meant as a bench rifle.

I love the fact that the magazines are huge. I can't stand the miniscule mags on rimfires and if they feed/function as well as I'm hearing, they are leaving every other .22 in the dust. Add in the fact you can swap bottom metal around, throw it in a chassis or swap stocks with your centerfire, and things just got real fun.

Yeah, it's expensive. It's a custom action with a premium bbl and custom magazines with a real stock and bottom metal and the modularity to do anything you want down the road. Is there any other platform that comes remotely close?

No they are not meant as a benchrest rifle but they are priced like one. For that money, you can get a used but still excellent rimfire benchrest rifle that will give accuracy that will blow your socks off, assuming that you know how to shoot it to it's potential. Anschutz factory rifles are not benchrest quality rifles unless they have been re-worked by a benchrest gunsmith. They are good for position shooting, but a custom benchrest rifle is a whole other level of accuracy. BR shooting is more than about ammo and rifle tune, you certainly need all that in place to be competitive but what separates a contender from an also-ran is the shooter's ability. Unless a shooter wants a V-22 for a certain type of competition, if you want a real precision .22, for the same money, buy a used benchrest rifle and learn to shoot it to it's capability. If you learn proper bench technique and wind doping, it will amaze you.

When I stopped shooting rimfire BR a fellow (a relatively new shooter) contacted me and wanted me to sell him one of my rifles. Both of my heavy (10.5 lb) rifles shot extremely well and were good enough to compete at the highest level of the sport. I sold him the rifle he wanted and told him that it was perfectly in tune and not to do anything to it but find some good lots of Eley ammo and learn to shoot it. Well - - - - he didn't listen. He couldn't shoot it up to it's potential right away and then rather than go about learning to shoot it, he had to monkey with it. He eventually sold it to finance another build. He really didn't know what he had in his hands. I regret selling it to him. I wanted to give a new shooter the opportunity to really learn to shoot well and his ego failed to let him realize that the reason he didn't put up big scores was not due to the rifle. I tested rifles for a top rimfire gunsmith and many rifles went out of that shop to go into the hands of a less talented shooter who never shot up to the rifle's potential and of course it was the rifle's fault. There were some real good rifles that were capable of winning big matches that the shooter futzed with until they no longer would shoot, thinking they knew better than the gunsmith that built and tuned it. I was at one National match and a shooter who was a customer of my gunsmith was at his bench during a practice session and was complaining about the rifle not performing. I had tested that rifle before it was shipped and knew it was a good rifle. I over heard him and asked if I could shoot it. He agreed and after shooting several Xs with it, I said, "Seems good to me." and walked away.
Higbean: Thanks for the find and link....I’ve been looking to build out a new 17 wsm with a Ruger 77/17 action. They might be the shop.
BR rifles are easy to pass up and worthless in comparison.

Not sure why you'd be under the impression Vudoo would do a 77/17 Wsm conversion Beaver10.
I bought mine for the same reasons passport mentioned. I shoot much more rimfire than I do centerfire, so I went with a higher end .22.

https://forum.snipershide.com/threa...-results-and-pictures-to-follow.6857880/

Dude sent three Vudoo’s to eley for lot testing.
So the Vudoo shoots consistently with single shot bench rest rifles per the designer of the Vudoo?

Dan says BR guns shoot to a slightly higher degree of accuracy.

From a repeater rifle no less.

Pretty good stuff I'd say.
I looked at the data. The V-22's best group average measured 17.3 mm (.6811") with a Harrell's Tuner (which they don't come with) shot inside (with no wind) while clamped into a vise not touched by human hands. The IR50/50 target has a 10 ring that measures .25" in diameter and an X dot that measures .03" in diameter. To shoot a 250 score (which is done fairly routinely) a benchrest rifle has to group no more than .474" (12mm) and to consistently hit the X dot it will need to group .255" (6.4mm) over 25 record shots, with human error included and doping the wind (when shot outdoors). Fairly typical winning scores will be in the order of 250 with 15 to 22x outdoors and 250 with 18 to 24X indoors.

Also, the IR50/50 sporter class is a repeater that has to weigh = or <7.5lb with a 6.5X scope max and a winning sporter will have to shoot a 250 with 15 to 20X to win a match (with no tuners allowed). The biggest problem being the 6.5X scope where the shooter is not able to see the ten ring. A benchrest rifle averaging .681" indoors would have no chance of winning and would be a very poor performer.

The most recent indoor club match (not a big National match) at Piney Hill Benchrest in VA on 1/6/18 has the following winning scores:

Sporter Class (7.5 lb, wood stock, 6.5X scope) = 250-19X
10.5 lb Class (unlimited scope) = 250-21X
13 lb Class (unlimited scope) = 250-23X

Last year 78 shooters (indoor and outdoor) shot a scores of 750, which requires a 75 shot group not exceeding .474" while moving a across a target in a rest and not just set-up on one target in a clamped vise.

You tell me how a rifle in a clamped vise that averages .6811" (no wind, no human error) shoots consistently with a BR rifle? .6811" average is not bad by any stretch, but no one should delude oneself that it is a custom benchrest rifle quality. If they can shoot with a BR rifle, they will eventually end up in BR matches. We will see.
The Vudoo stomps every single bench rest rifle in the mud without even firing a shot.

Every last one.
LOL I'm sure you're right. grin
The Vudoo stomps every single bench rest rifle in the mud without even firing a shot.

Every last one.

Let’s be honest. Do you even shoot 22s? Do you read your post before you hit post? I would love to see a Vudoo shoot against a 22 Bench rest rifle. We are talking real world here not internet shooting. Serious. We are talking “for reals” now. Ya they are cool and can be a awesome trainer to replicate your big boy gun. But let’s not get carried away.
I'd like one, but not until they build a less obtrusive magazine, preferably flush fit.
Originally Posted by STS45

Every last one.

Let’s be honest. Do you even shoot 22s? Do you read your post before you hit post? I would love to see a Vudoo shoot against a 22 Bench rest rifle. We are talking real world here not internet shooting. Serious. We are talking “for reals” now. Ya they are cool and can be a awesome trainer to replicate your big boy gun. But let’s not get carried away.

Yeah, I shoot a whole bunch. Arguing about group size with a blue blooded bench rest shooter that is fixated on being right when I didn't even make any claims is about as worth while as trying to explain to you why the Vudoo stomps a single shot, no touch gun that requires a perfectly set up rest and 5 windflags to realize it's full potential all while never leaving the bench.

And yeah, flush mags would be nice. Gotta be on the horizon huh?
Jeezus fhuqk...The Window Lickers come crawling from all corners,to talk out their asses. FUNNY schit! Congratulations?!?

The AICS footprinted 10rd mag,is one of many salient points,which are amongst the very impetus of the platform. I've heard through The Grapevine,that they feed purty slick to boot. Deformation is nil,which do tend to bolster Precision and Accuracy. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just Saying RINK

In fairness however,I've never seen a S/S 40X,let alone a 10rd Repeater...'course nobody else on the Planet has either. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Though I'd be happy to flog upon these "esteemed" BR Rifles and fail 'em from actual Hard Use,just as fast as Clueless Kchunts could hand 'em over. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

More mainstay Precision offerings,simply cain't begin to hang with the properties of S/S and rugged reliability. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Cain't speak in regards to Custom 17HMR 77/17's either...unless a S/S 18" .720" Clark(LW) '77 wearing an RB trigger and one of them there MacAmillion stocks "counts"?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Simply speaking,the Vudoo is without peer. 'Course none of these Whining Kchunts have ever even seen one,let alone shot one or "built" one. Structurally,are their design flaws to preclude it from THE highest ranks? Nope. Though I reckon some will try to get cute and talk about dual ignition or 6:00 O'clock ignition,to talk out their asses even further. Last I heard,Mike was mulling a BR dedicated platform and it'll undoubtedly shine. Personally,I could give a fhuqk less about 50yd Paper Pursuits,as I'm all about REAL World Utility and Vudoo connects dots like no other. It is exceptionally well engineered,built to exceptional tolerances,crafted of exceptional materials and it's Theory is trumped only by it's Application. The mags are a marvel(cheer up,I've a few Marvel Unit One's too),the receiver footprint THE most forgiving and a myriad of fire control systems can be implemented. I drive a 2oz no safety S/S Shilen to steer boolits outta the 18" Benchmark,with 70MOA inclination,to arrange 39.1 Mils of elevation erector on the other side of a 50yd zero. It is a fhuqking HAMMER to the 600yd line and I've a "hunch",that I've prolly shot/got a "few" High Zoot Rimfires to extrapolate.

Now I get it,that Day Dreaming Clueless Fhuqks cain't begin to savvy any of it,but "luckily" that will not curtail their talking out their asses,as they "shoot" their Imagination and Pretend from their couchbound kchunts.

Bless their hearts.

P.S. and by the way,I've never seen anything from Cooper,that approached ANYTHING nearing rugged or reliable,if only because I suffer a few. Hint.

Laughing!............................
That would sure beat having to hand feed every bullet into the chamber.

Do you actually have to touch the rifle when it goes off?

I never said they weren't quality, tough, fun, or worth the money. I was just discussing and comparing them to the discipline that I know, all the while knowing that they are not designed to be a benchrest rifle. I thought it might be interesting to discuss. There is no doubt that a benchrest rifle is designed and built for one purpose and that is to achieve the ultimate in accuracy. My involvement with many different types of rimfire rifles and my shooting journey led me to seek out the ultimate in rimfire accuracy and I was privileged to spend many hours in the shop of a top rimfire gunsmith discussing rimfire rifles. It was a fun journey and I learned much about rimfire accuracy along the way. I assumed others here in this forum may have a similar passion for rimfire accuracy and might find what I learned to be interesting and educational. I enjoy sharing that which I've learned. If I came off as elitist or "blue-blooded" (whatever that means), it was not my intent. I try to discuss these issues without calling names or belittling other shooters. We all have different goals and reasons for our shooting pursuits and I'm very aware other rifles are designed and built for other purposes. I'll leave you all to your shooting journey and hope you all have the fun I had with it. I hope these Vudoo guys do build a benchrest rifle and that they are able to expand the knowledge and limits of rimfire accuracy.
No cooper, you were trying to argue that a Vudoo can't shoot with a custom BR gun and nobody was arguing back.
Looks like vudoo did what the Stiller 2500xr coulda/shoulda been. Shame they didn't get it right.
If it had a tubular magazine, it would be perfect.
Does the Vudoo use a 700 style trigger ? Meaning could it be swapped out for a Jewel or other after market trigger?
Yep.
Yep.

Thanks for the answer. Really want one of the Vudoo but have to wait, got a new build on the way and another rifle getting rebarreled at moment. Toy funds little low at moment laugh
Vudoo HGAFF! A $2,500 .22 GMAFB No thread, no interest if I had to guess.
That's "who" with an H for the lay person.

Originally Posted by TERRY8mm
Vudoo HGAFF! A $2,500 .22 GMAFB No thread, no interest if I had to guess.

Guess again!
I sure hope they do a special run Tikka .22 with a brown stock and a red pad for Terry8mm.
57m,

Funnier than fhuqk,that you THINK you "know" anything! If/when your "vast" "knowledge","experience" and "results" grants you opportunity to actually see/touch/shoot a Vudoo...be sure to chime in. Laughing!

You are doing "great".

Wow +P+.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

8mm,

Ain't your version of "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...never not fhuqking HILARIOUS?!? Congratulations?!?

The Drooling Bubble Wrap Gang never disappoints,in their amazingly long list of very WELL found Insecurities. Frost the cake and cite some of the Rimfires "you" "shoot". Extry Credit points awarded in advance,for the hilarity of corroborating same with pics. Dare ya'!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Kali Krew,

Schit has gotta be getting close and I'm curious to see how it unfolds for you. Did the whole outfit order Vudoo Hummers too?

Pard got into a herd of Otters the other day and slicked up a couple,but was Vudoo Sad and lamenting not schlepping a Franklin SPR 17 Whizzum,or JARD version of same to boot. He was RAR Humming.

The Franklin is a BAD Little Bitch.

[Linked Image]

The JARD certainly no slouch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They think they's KIDD's.(grin) AMT receiver here,though I prefer OEM pop cans.

[Linked Image]

Am thinking the Vudoo Hummers,will likely generate more interest than Paul and his Gang anticipate. While I dearly love my 77 Hummer and it's LW spout,along with them MacAmillion stock's abilities to fend abuse...it ain't gonna piss me off to rock 70MOA inclination on a 700 footprinted Hummer and I'm hoping Liljee spouts will be an option,as Dan has long got a scald on 17's and their bores. The Annie 1717D HB Hummer is a PEACH,but it hasn't the mettle nor metal,to run roughshod in all pursuits. CM just fhuqking simply sucks,for outright Utility.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be curious to see about Vudoo Hummer mags and have zero doubt,the parcel will be fantastic as an absolute minimum. Nice to see someone who actually fhuqking shoots,design sumptin' for folks who do likewise...as it's never been tough to cypher who do and who don't.(grin)

Vudoo is on fhuqking FIRE!..........................
Stick they will be here tommorow and my grubby mitts are itching. Banged three names on the hummer list with a fourth holding out. For now. Peer
Pressure is a bit*% tho and I don't see him lasting..
Paul said sourcing a reliable barrel source was his main concern to keep up with demand and he was working on that.
Also that whole new injection molding dies etc for 17 mags was a pricy obstacle but I'm sure it will be hurdled and they'll be off to the races soon..
Got by the Manners booth and checked the Vudoo out. Incredible.
Originally Posted by wageslave
YMMV.

I can't get past the goofy name(s) either. Can you imagine someone asking what kind of $2500 rifle you're shooting, and trying to say Vodoo Sinister with a straight face? Perhaps I'm too old. Aren't old guys usually the ones that can afford it though?

A $2500 gun for me must have a very nice piece of genuine wood, indicate who makes the barrel, a nearly flush fitting magazine, and not have a childish name(s) based in the occult. I wish the fellow had named it after himself instead.

The giant magazine means it won't fit in your pocket. I suppose it makes one look like an STBA though (sinister tactical bad-ass)?

I hope they do well but not for me in the current format...Tom
'fiable,

Hurry the fhuqk up and shake 'em out,as I'm curious to hear how they perform for you boys.

As per always,barrel selection rates a thunk,but Dan has long had 17's very well fingered out...so that'd be where my check would go.

[Linked Image]

The pending hummer mags,would obviously cross over to 22WMR,which may horn some folks up. I personally cain't get there,because Hummer ammo Precision smokes the Mag's attempts at Long Range,but it may help defer tooling investment costs.

I REALLY want a 17 Whizzum Vudoo...................

'bean,

I don't see how someone who actually shoots,could touch one and not cut a check.

They's exceptionally WELL thunked out.............

'connor,

You Tender Twats are a fhuqking hoot! Congratulations?!?

Here's hoping the Nightmares never stop. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

PM me your addy and I'll send you $20 to help with your Whining Kchunt Therapy. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Lucifer would prolly snap you...as she's a BAD Bitch. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though I do VERY much enjoy the heartfelt angst of Windowlickers,talking about wares wellllll beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................
Originally Posted by thomasconnor
Originally Posted by wageslave
YMMV.

I can't get past the goofy name(s) either. Can you imagine someone asking what kind of $2500 rifle you're shooting, and trying to say Vodoo Sinister with a straight face? Perhaps I'm too old. Aren't old guys usually the ones that can afford it though?

A $2500 gun for me must have a very nice piece of genuine wood, indicate who makes the barrel, a nearly flush fitting magazine, and not have a childish name(s) based in the occult. I wish the fellow had named it after himself instead.

The giant magazine means it won't fit in your pocket. I suppose it makes one look like an STBA though (sinister tactical bad-ass)?

I hope they do well but not for me in the current format...Tom

The market for a $2,500 rifles is pretty limited in general and probably more so for rimfire rifles. But if they think that they can make it work, then good for them.

I'm not a tactical fan and would prefer to spend my $$ on a 40x or 52 Sporters, but it would be nice if those rifle were made in stainless in addition to blue CM. I really like my Anne 1502 and 1517, but they aren't enough more accurate than my Marlin 917M2S and 917VS such that I would carry them afield under other than ideal weather conditions.
Stick.. picked them up yesterday and Paul said they good to go. Threw some swag in with the package and also did some etching on the mags for us. Pretty cool. I had some rub marks on the cerakote near the muzzle and he fixed that up too. Good guys for sure and am anxious to shake em out.

260..I shoot 52's, Annie's and others too and the vudoo is just a different ballgame and they have their $hit together. Their barrel options are made known and you have a choice of name, contour, finish.. it's a chunk of change for sure but you can have the rifle set up any way you'd like for that price.
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Stick.. picked them up yesterday and Paul said they good to go. Threw some swag in with the package and also did some etching on the mags for us. Pretty cool. I had some rub marks on the cerakote near the muzzle and he fixed that up too. Good guys for sure and am anxious to shake em out.

260..I shoot 52's, Annie's and others too and the vudoo is just a different ballgame and they have their $hit together. Their barrel options are made known and you have a choice of name, contour, finish.. it's a chunk of change for sure but you can have the rifle set up any way you'd like for that price.

I don't like tactical, so it is a non-starter for me.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

All good.. different strokes for sure
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

All good.. different strokes for sure

All true, one of the most annoying things about this site are the narrow minded and often presumptuous people who think that their way is the only way and who go out of their way to try and prove that their way is better, even if the situations and interests are very different.

I find pretend snipers to be a bit humorous, but they and their actions are of no consequence to me, so I try to ignore them.
'fiable,

The engraving pic you sent is Skookum...now your brother doesn't haveta' go hi-vis green,to keep 'em sorted out between you boys.(grin)

I'm still slathering mags with PaintSticks and buying different color ammo boxes,to keep all my stuff sorted. Thus far,the horse is staying in front of the cart and there is Method to the Madness,which surprises more than a few.

It's been pretty sporty here at work,dipping to -60 windchill...so here's hoping you boys are doing better than that and can score some nice conditions,to shake things out in.

Dangle pics along the way...................

260',

I get confused...but a wait time of a coupla months to score one of them Rimfires wayyyyyyy beyond your "means",would tend to indicate to me that business is beyond "brisk". Hint. Laughing!

64's assuredly ain't 54's and the Marlin Muse is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore ain't "working" so hot...but it is a hoot,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Gotta be alotta "satisfaction" in that,for someone who "does" as "much" as you. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Perhaps it'll help salve your VERY Tender Feelers,to plainly state the max distance others can apply the best wares in the business,so as to not upset your very WELL founded Insecurities?!? Perhaps also state how much scope mount inclination(if any),others can incorporate,less bruising your Dumbfhuqktitude even further? As per your vast "experience",how much remaining erector travel is "legal",before it becomes "bad form" and surges your Estrogen Levels even further? Might you be able to quantify how much others can ACTUALLY shoot something other than their mouths,keyboards and Imagination..before your high pitched Vagina Monologue cascades yet again? Feel free to ballpark it all. LAUGHING!

One thing is for certain about you Whining Clueless Dumb Fhuqks and that is when it is all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done...you "lucky" kchunt. Whiners will always find something to Whine about,as they obliviously extoll their Stupidity and talk out their ass. Rest assured,THE last fhuqking thing I'd wanna do is steal your "thunder" and diminish your Imagination or it's Pretend...if only because it is all you've "got".

Feel free to dangle pics of "all" those "splendid" wares,if only to add even more HILARITY. It's never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

HINT..

Bless your heart for trying soooooooooo hard.

Wow +P+!

Laughing!..............
All those tactical complaints, unless I’m wrong you could put one in any 700 stock
You can put together whatever build you want. It's still gonna have the big mags for now, but when a flush mag comes out, I'm not sure what guys will complain about. I'm sure they will find something.
Is it going to come out with flush mags? What's the plan?
LSU,

The 700 inlet footprint commonality,prolly don't hurt the equation.(grin)

Though in fairness,I only slipped mine into a coupla chassis(MDT and XHCG),to check fit/function. Feed/function was on the money in everything. Nothing is Tacticaler than a MacAmillion Remington Classic.(grin)

Coupla pards are going A5's and more contour on their Vudoo's,but the 18" Specter contour is perfect for my application,which is simply Hard Use Utility. I'd not change a thing.

I'm just shy of whistling the first case through it and am impressed every time I break that 2oz trigger and connect a dot.

Rather impressive platform.

Do it......................(grin)

'bean,

A double stacked 10-rounder that fit flush,wouldn't suck. If a guy was tipped over,it'd be no thing to simply shorten the mag,to whatever length/height was deemed requisite. I'm ALL about the superb feed/function and zero deformation,so am thankful to gun it in issued guise.

If a guy was hellbent on flushtitude,there really is no way to trump a Ruger rotary mag. They are amazingly robust,superbly reliable and easily sourced...but prone to more than a smidge of deformation(in all chamberings).

[Linked Image]

For a Budget Meat And Taters Rifle,one could prolly source a S/S RAR,gut the fhuqking POS Salvage-esque trigger "safety",re-spring same,call Bob,toss a 6x MQ in the saddle and do nice thangs.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

But it's akin to comparing a blowgun to a FWB 300S,in regards to Vudoo extrapolations.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Pardon the FWB 300S being pretty "Snipery" and Tacticalery".

Laughing!

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come from?!?

Bless their hearts.................................

DD,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,but the astute can garner more than a smidge of info,by picking up a phone and talking to the Maker directly.

No...really.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................................
So, you don't know the answer to my question.

As to "talking to the Maker directly," I think I've got that covered pretty well. You?
DD,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an Act for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

It is never not fhuqking hilarious,when The Paper Hat Brigade asks a question and then in their next post,they are Magically giving "answers". FUNNY schit! You've got me at a distinct "disadvantage",because I've more than a few of the actual magazines,which just "happen" to mate said rifles,none of which you've even "seen",excepting my pics. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you get to "flaunt" your Imagination and it's Pretend. Feel free to wax eloquent,on the sound your Imagination makes,when you Pretend to "shoot" it? Laughing!

To really cheer you up,I've never spoken with the Maker about anything and bought said rifle at a yard sale. Laughing!

One thing is for CERTAIN about you Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks and that's when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Looking forward to your obliviously quantifying same,as only you can,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Oooopsie!!!...too fhuqking late,you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................
Not sure where I read it, but I'm sure Mike mentioned flush mags was on the agenda. But so are lefties and magnums. Pretty big chunk to bite off, but they are doing way better with their roll out than every other start up I have witnessed.

By the looks of it, the Tikka .22 is gonna be a fun one too and should help squelch the cheapskates that are blessed with small hands. smile
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DD,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an Act for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

It is never not fhuqking hilarious,when The Paper Hat Brigade asks a question and then in their next post,they are Magically giving "answers". FUNNY schit! You've got me at a distinct "disadvantage",because I've more than a few of the actual magazines,which just "happen" to mate said rifles,none of which you've even "seen",excepting my pics. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you get to "flaunt" your Imagination and it's Pretend. Feel free to wax eloquent,on the sound your Imagination makes,when you Pretend to "shoot" it? Laughing!

To really cheer you up,I've never spoken with the Maker about anything and bought said rifle at a yard sale. Laughing!

One thing is for CERTAIN about you Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks and that's when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Looking forward to your obliviously quantifying same,as only you can,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Oooopsie!!!...too fhuqking late,you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

So, you wasted your one post a day to tell me that you still don't know whether or when they will produce a flush-mount mag? Got it.
'bean,

The Vudoo Crew is wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of the pack and on fire. I'll be Vudoo'ing tomorrow,once I hit the front porch. The Monsoon is coming,so it'll be another Cast & Blast...hope I remember to charge camera batteries.(grin)

Tikka as per their always,dropped alotta balls. Tough to get giddy about CM steel,for anything approaching Utility and the S/S RAR is tough to whoop in bang for the buck,for actual Hard Use. All Tikka mags are fhuqking dogschit and it'd be a nice surprise,if they got their Rimfire Mags right.

Film at 11:00......................

DD,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you most NEED. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps TRY to "convince" yourself,that you do not greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel...if only because it's as close as you will ever get to said wares. Hint. Laughing!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............................
Nothing ever changes in Larry's world. Look back 10 years ago on the fird and it's the same trash about how this new thing beats everything else, and if you don't own it, you're a collection of butchered insults. What was The Best Ever 10 years ago, Larry?
If you had to toss out all cartridges except a single rimfire cartridge for use as a rugged dependable survival tool in the wilds of Alaska, the .22 Mag would be my choice. In my summation, as far as the ability to reliably penetrate and transfer the most energy to vitals or cns of animals both small and large, the 22 Mags fast sturdy heavy bullets would get the juices flowing better than all the others.

Somebody should make an all stainless 597 in the 22 Mag, as I think this autoloading junker could be quite a good survival choice if a double or triple or octuple tap was required.
Originally Posted by DollarShort
If you had to toss out all cartridges except a single rimfire cartridge for use as a rugged dependable survival tool in the wilds of Alaska, the .22 Mag would be my choice. In my summation, as far as the ability to reliably penetrate and transfer the most energy to vitals or cns of animals both small and large, the 22 Mags fast sturdy heavy bullets would get the juices flowing better than all the others.

Somebody should make an all stainless 597 in the 22 Mag, as I think this autoloading junker could be quite a good survival choice if a double or triple or octuple tap was required.

The 24HourCampfire strikes again!
Wut.....
Did I vary off topic
The 24HourCampfire strikes again!

hey man, its always 5 oclock, or 4:20 oclock, or both, somewhere!
Can we please get back to talking about the 6.5 Creedmore?
KchuntShoot,

Though admittedly as GREAT as I am,not even I...can gun wares until they are invented. Hint. Laughing!

Only in DUMB Fhuqk Land are all wares "equal" and you are a VERY "lucky" kchunt to yield enough Imagination and Pretend,to conjure Delusions of same. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You'll just haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Slow day here,having to unwrap mail and sort wares out. I ordered a FAKE McMillan(GB Terrain from RHR,in Woodland M5 S/A),exactly 10yrs ago and it just arrived! "Unfortunately",I've only 50+ REAL ones to extrapolate,with that decade of "wait". Laughing!

RHR is tough to whoop,for immediate satisfaction and delivery for under 8 Clams...do not suck. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ergo's are exceptional and follow the blueprint(s) I've etched.

[Linked Image]

Fit/finish might trouble them,who "do" as "much" as you,but I'll simply put dents,bruises and scritches in it. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It was a looonnnggggggggggg decade wait for PT&G Battle Whore M5 Stealth DBM's and I only got a "few"(give or take). The FAKE McMillan inlet agreed with same,if only because I tossed several into the saddle. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hear through The Grapevine,that the 'lug inlet happens to be "forgiving". A James' lug floats in the mortise and a dab,will secure same...so it is spot on.Google it. laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course,I'm still sortin' parcels ripe with boolits,brass,die componetry and the like,amongst a host of scopes,bases,rings,etc. "Luckily",you "get" to read about it. Hint. Laughing!

Have a couple few/thousandty .284" 180 ELD's to moly,along with .243" 105 'Max and .224" Zombie 50's. Then there's alotta Maruto hooks that need tied and a crummy that needs stoked. You be sure to hover on my every word,gawk every Splendid Pixel and tell yourself that "you could too".

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

NoDollars,

I'd like to thank you for your daring tales of Alaska. Them 597's have no equal.

You poor...poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

WOW+P+!

Laughing!.................

'bean,

I've only got (4) Kreedmires. Half of 'em in .243",the balance in.264"...though only 25% of 'em are OEM,instead of Custom,if'n a Fieldcraft "counts".(grin)

It'll be a Vudoo morning.

Film at 11:00...........................(grin)
I knew you'd come around there. That 597 is a fine machine indeed...in the 22 Mag that is.
Big stick, How are the 17 wsm uppers, jard/Franklin, compared side by side? I didn't even realize jard made one until this thread, I was really hoping to see an rar of this caliber this year but I'm beginning to think any production rifle besides the bmag and m77 are out the window at this point. Possibly not, but it's not looking good. Crow and pigeon shooting are about the only things I ever break the 17 out for anymore anyway. I usually tote a 22 mag in the woods, shots rarely ever exceed 100 yards, but you don't get the "poof" factor on small critters with a mag that you do with a 17.
'hound,

I'm not a Piston Guy and as a rule,am a fan of less reciprocating mass. The Franklin is piston driven...the Jard is straight blowback.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ran nearly 600 MILS through the erector here,to test 100yd RTZ(holding the reticle .5MIL low on the "0" at bottom of bold circle. 29.1 Mils on the erector,grants a fair amount of opportunity.(grin)

[Linked Image]

17cal holes are deceivin'.

[Linked Image]

On the average,the JARD will out-Agg. the FrankenFhuqker,but it's nice to not fret something cookin' off,outta battery and lockin' lugs are never not soothin',when dealing with chamber pressures of the ilk.(grin) The choice is your's.

The Salvage B-Mags are EPIC pieces of fhuqking schit and as per their always,the 77 Rimfire Platforms are Skookum. Chop a 77/17 Whizzum to 20" and you got sumptin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My Hummers wear a 125yd zero and I'm at ease with a 200yd Krunchenticker 17 Whizzum zero,due both the velocity increase and sight height increase. Throw Beaver Dope in the ocular and one can thread needles,both near and far. Zero'd halfa Mil high at the 100yd line,reaps a 200yd zero and 300yds is but a (1) Mil correction...which don't seem very Rimfire-ish.(grin) KILLER platform,literally.

The 77-platforms perpetual bane,being both ring spacing and inclination...it is what it is and I don't Weigatinny. Hint.(grin)

Oh PS and by the way,Rem 597's suck ass too.

I reckon it only fair to add,that this where a guys wants to be,with a new platform. 'Nother 54 Annie 22LR,wearing Bob 25MOA extended 1913 rail,40MOA Horn's,10x MQ and a freshly confirmed 50yd zero...as of less than an hour ago. Hint.

38 Mils On Erector...For 48 Mils Total RINK

Even in today's tough weather,that's the 700yd line with Camp Run Bulker Federal AE's.

Just saying........................

Thanks for the info
Nice looking Vudoo Stick,I watched some of your videos shooting it.Love shooting rimfire into different zip code.
The Vudoo continues to IMPRESS and has proven itself,to fend both Hard Use and Weather...neither trait being a bad thang. Hadn't shot paper with it in 6 or 7 bricks and could clean my 2" - 1/4" KYL at 50yds,when set against a backdrop with some contrast. It's glass(6x MQ) has had 1000's of erector solutions dumped into it and there's nothing to wish for.

Long Range Rimfire is never not a RIOT. Nabbed a Mike Garrow 17 Hummer not long ago and am thinking very highly of it. Dropped some spring rate in the buffer and it hasn't missed a lick and I shoot THE fhuqk outta it. Just like the Franklin,it operates from a locked bolt and kinda/sorta goes Teutonic with ball bearing roller lockers,which recess into hardened steel races(replaceable). Novel concept and rather sound,in both Theory and Application...with no way to cook off sumptin' outta battery. Such things are soothin'.(grin)

The gas system is cute!

[Linked Image]

Had to let the supplied Hogue FF tube go,in favor of better.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A CMC fire control system provides reliable ignition and it is a GAS. Pun be intended. The A2 handle,plays nice on the platform.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always nice to chop an Annie 54 back,to where they need to be.

[Linked Image]

Prolly grab a Tikka Hummer next,just to see how fast it gets ruint.................................
Well, after shooting this thing a whole bunch, it was a helluva good move.

Ran 300+ through it today without even a bobble.

Might just be the funnest rifle ever.

[Linked Image]
The next batcha' Vudoo's should arrive next pass(hopefully). Looking forward to gunning the HEAVY Version,for Giggles. Coupla guys on the crew and I,ordered on the same day,after having Paul on the horn. All of the Heavies(Kukri contours at 18") are going 30MOA Paul Rail and 40MOA 'Horn's,with 10x MQ's. The mediums (18" Specters),will wear like mount/rings,but mate 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqkers for Utility.

The Old Glory Vudoo handle arrived and it's rather Skookum. Am thinking I'll toss The Heavy Bitch in a Terrain,though a Renegade too,is laying in wait.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Vudoo 'Glory fits nicely,with wares of the ilk.

[Linked Image]

Hopefully I can catch some light,while Dredging Chrome and do 'Glory some justice,with the Splendid Pixels. Am thinking it'll prolly pan out.(grin)

Long Range Rimfire fhuqks with heads,especially Window Licking pointy ones.

FUNNY schit!

Laughing!...........................

Long Range Rimfire fhuqks with heads,especially Window Licking pointy ones.

Hammering steel at 500+ yards from a lowly .22lr isn't something I'd have believed myself until I did it.

Most guys reading that sentence are thinking I'm talking about a 20" plate and $25 Eley, which isn't the case.
Shooting Clay Pigeons at the 500yd line with a Sporty Vudoo and 6x Fixed Fhuqker,will raise eyebrows...and sell a few rifles.(grin) Tough to do in a hurricane though.

With my current Lot of favored Vudoo Fodder,every (1) MPH of wind is a 9.5" shift in windage,so you gotta be able to call wind to within .5MPH,to stay in the berries. Add Real World shifts in atmospherics and it'll keep a guy on his toes. Chasing sub MOA targets at Halfa Thousand with a 6x Fixed Fhuqker,do ASSUREDLY sell merchandise. Seen it.(grin) Only grabbed 20,000rds of that Lot,so am limping along,as it'll go fast.

[Linked Image]

Went Retrostalgic yesterday and nabbed a Smith' '41 5.5" Heavy,because I thought it would make a nice Vudoo peecture companion for Chrome. Thinkin' I'll send it and The OLD School Marvel to Metalife,to work their Magic,in matching finishes(Nickel). HOPING the '41 will hang with The SNEAKY Marvel Unit One OLD School Bitch...but them Marvels just flat fhuqking SHOOT. Funny to whoop 'er out and put it on Lippy Window Licking Clueless Fhuqks. The Donor is better than a Hunnert years old and I almost nearly didn't toss a Wilson beavertail in the Old Gal,for that reason alone. I get by with a pistole.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm fair to middlin' on mags,as 41's eat outta the same trough as the 422's and 2206TGT.

[Linked Image]

Thinkin' I'll hold pat on the purty one. Poked a 12x Reupold on it for a while,to see if it'd hand with the Ransom 50yd Test target...and it sure as the fhuqk did.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Never had a Rimfire,prior to this thread.

Laughing!............................
Stick,

The Diamond on the Vudoo is so incredibly close to the 54 I am amazed, and I think you would be as well.

You need to see WTF.

FYI

Higgins
I’m far from the authority of triggers, but have pulled on almost all annie triggers, if not all of em, and a fair amount of other .22 target triggers- the 2-6oz shilen is dammed nice. Especially for $120

Nice pics.........
Originally Posted by robertham1
I’m far from the authority of triggers, but have pulled on almost all annie triggers, if not all of em, and a fair amount of other .22 target triggers- the 2-6oz shilen is dammed nice. Especially for $120

Was thinking it was discontinued recently.

The upgrade from Vudoo was cheap compared to retail.
What did the upgrade through vudoo cost?

If I knew then, what I know now, I’d have had them install it from the factory.

Don’t know about them being discontinued, got mine on sale through SWFA.
I originally went with a Calvin 2 stage and decided to pay the assumed extra for the Diamond. Only it wasn't extra.
Tryin to cypher things - when will the 17HMR Vudoo be available?
They told me as soon as they can get a supplier doing cut rifled .17 bbl's.

Said they had three mfg's working on it.
I wonder what 17 cal barrels are used by current manufacturers of the 17 HMR? Are they doing their own?
Lots of button rifled .17 bbl makers.
I hear flush mags are lurking...

Anyone gonna jump now?
Certifiable: I just double checked my on-line inventory and I currently own 37 (thirty seven) 22 rimfire Rifles (not counting 22 Magnums).
I own wonderful (and pricey!) 22 rimfires by Kimber of Oregon, Kimber of New York, Anschutz, Remington 40X, Marlin, Winchester and Browning.
I would also guesstimate that I shoot more rimfire ammunition per year than 99.99% of all Americans who own 22's.
I fully understand the "limitations" of the 22 L.R. cartridge and THIS precludes any interest in a $2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred dollar!) 22!
NO Vudoo's for me - I get done, what I need done, with a hoard of handsome, pleasing and accurate Rifles costing way, way less than that.
I hope you get your thread but Vudoo won't be getting any of my business (and I do a lot of business!) at those prices.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Certifiable: I just double checked my on-line inventory and I currently own 37 (thirty seven) 22 rimfire Rifles (not counting 22 Magnums).
I own wonderful (and pricey!) 22 rimfires by Kimber of Oregon, Kimber of New York, Anschutz, Remington 40X, Marlin, Winchester and Browning.
I would also guesstimate that I shoot more rimfire ammunition per year than 99.99% of all Americans who own 22's.
I fully understand the "limitations" of the 22 L.R. cartridge and THIS precludes any interest in a $2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred dollar!) 22!
NO Vudoo's for me - I get done, what I need done, with a hoard of handsome, pleasing and accurate Rifles costing way, way less than that.
I hope you get your thread but Vudoo won't be getting any of my business (and I do a lot of business!) at those prices.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

VG... I Shoot all those wares and then some. And love them. But you need to try a vudoo
I only own 2. A Remington 581 that is actually pretty nice and a Vudoo. I won't be selling either.
I have 1 (one) Vudoo, 7 (seven) mags (magazines) and 20 (twenty) bricks (500 round packages) of ammo (ammunition) and can easily say that, while some of the other .22's (lr) in my safe are very fun, not a single 1 (one) is as fun as the Vudoo (gun).

I have 1 (one) Vudoo, 7 (seven) mags (magazines) and 20 (twenty) bricks (500 round packages) of ammo (ammunition) and can easily say that, while some of the other .22's (lr) in my safe are very fun, not a single 1 (one) is as fun as the Vudoo (gun).

(LOL)
Kinda my point too hig, nice things don’t necessarily negate other nice (nicer) things.
And if one is able to shoot (Afford) all the above mentioned .22’s, they might be pleasantly surprised to see just how much rifle a vudoo is, for the money.
VG's sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS,simply never disappoints in it's grandeur. Hint.(grin)

It would help a LOT of folks out,to simply procure some Top Shelf wares and actually USE them. Hell...she probably "thinks" Reupold rates a roll too. Hint. LAUGHING!

Tough to beat the immediate feedback of Vudoo Reality and the unequalled fun of Long Range Rimfire Pursuits. She has NOTHING to from,so cain't begin to fathom the magnitude and is simply hilariously mired in her unmatched Stupidity. Which in fairness...IS funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless her heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!

Just remembered to call Jill,to see where my 5rd Billets are and the current status of the HMR Unleashing.

Film at 11:00.......................
Just received my 60 (sixty) moa (minute of angle) rail and shidt canned the 30 (thirty).

Swfa lows got the nod as they were in hand and not $150 (one hundred and fifty!!!) bucks (dollars)!!!
Hmmmmmm...I apparently missed an Email from Jill,stating that they are redoing billets,to account for dimensional tolerances they weren't content with. Added a 60 MoMo to the fray,to board the Old Glory Classic and will undoubtedly Swiffer Low as well...because not much goes lower. Hint.

Film at 11:00......................
small twig: I will repeat for you (a slow to understand type) - I have no application in my year round use of Rifles in 22 L.R., that I can not accomplish with MUCH, MUCH cheaper (and still very classy and pleasing) Rifles!
You go ahead and try to inflate your tiny twig ego by spending monies needlessly, but don't even try to pass judgement on someone like me that actually knows of what I speak about!
You poor pathetic small twigged dippschidt.
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

This describes me 100%
VG,

Here's to the sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being a Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqk...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination and fortunately for you,that Pretend is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Laughing!

Perhaps as a further cost "savings" measure,you could actually step Outdoors and then throw a rock...though of course not very well. Then you could say with a straight face,that your kchunt had left the couch! Hint. Laughing!

At least you get to read about The Outdoors and gawk the Splendid Pixels,as you Hilariously try to "convince" yourself that you've a clue. Even folks as STUPID as you,know that isn't in the cards. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying and here's to the fhuqking Hilarity,of you doing your BEST.

Hint.

Laughing!........
The question was "How is there not a Vudoo thread on here?"

Well, now there is, and it's turned into a urinary olympiad (PC way of saying pissing contest).
WiFeelers,

Fascinating "perception". Hint. Congratulations?!?

It turned into the usual,in which CLUELESS Window Licking Droolers gave it a whirl,but if only as per always...it just didn't quite pan out in their favor. Imagination and Pretend are GREAT for Entertainment,but will never connect a single fhuqking dot. Hint. Laughing!

It's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't and the Don'ts are forever TRYING mightily,to correlate Fantasies with Reality. It'll only come as a "surprise" to gals like you,that such Delusions never transpire,simply because they can NOT. Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you gals can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though,as it was a VERY nice touch and undoubtedly heartfelt. Hurt Feeler Reports are available,as you exit the premises.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

This describes me 100%

Annie 54 is a close second with a Rem Model 12 and CB’s not far back.
No cryin' here Stick. I own a Vudoo. 18" Kukri, currently sits in a XLR Element chassis. Tha'll change when the right Manners or McM pops up. Might look into a Greyboe Terrain from RHR. Maybe even a MPA Attitude.

WiFeelers,

Fascinating "perception". Hint. Congratulations?!?

It turned into the usual,in which CLUELESS Window Licking Droolers gave it a whirl,but if only as per always...it just didn't quite pan out in their favor. Imagination and Pretend are GREAT for Entertainment,but will never connect a single fhuqking dot. Hint. Laughing!

It's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't and the Don'ts are forever TRYING mightily,to correlate Fantasies with Reality. It'll only come as a "surprise" to gals like you,that such Delusions never transpire,simply because they can NOT. Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you gals can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Bless your heart for Crying though,as it was a VERY nice touch and undoubtedly heartfelt. Hurt Feeler Reports are available,as you exit the premises.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............
dumm fuggers spend a lot of money to make up for their piss poor shooting . if you can not hit a beer can at 500 yards with a stock 1022 with a 4 power bushnel scope you need to shoot more
You DO shoot more, to hit a beercan at 500 with the 10-22 and 4x bushnell..... A lot more
Just received my 60 (sixty) moa (minute of angle) rail and shidt canned the 30 (thirty).

Swfa lows got the nod as they were in hand and not $150 (one hundred and fifty!!!) bucks (dollars)!!!

F U C K WHY ARE YOU SPELLING OUT YOUR NUMBERS?
U
C
K C U F

I WANT ONE...WHAT IS THE IDEAL BARREL LENGTH, IF I WAS GOING TO FIT A SUPPRESSOR?

ME 😎
10'

Can't help with the suppressor input, but 16.5" works just fine for me without
Beav... get one, even if only because they schit into such tidy little piles
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

SWFA lows^^ but only thirty (30) MOA unlike that fancy higbean fella
Cool...Thanks 😎

And sometimes Vudoo affords one a lucky full mag group...

But in fairness, I've seen Annie's, 40x, 52s, Cooper's, and Kimbers too.....

Who could refuse a house broke rimfire? Yeah, time to start getting serious looking after one. I’ve been on the fence for 2 years, and I still want one.

Awesome rig Cert!

😎
Thanks beav.. my other brother said vudoo posted on FB today half dozen rifles ready to ship..
some are a bit spendy on account of some fancy handles tho
huntsman 22 i had a 2 months after 2 heart attacks , shot a brick of 22s a day for 6 weeks down the side of a tator field. good learning experience
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Who could refuse a house broke rimfire? Yeah, time to start getting serious looking after one. I’ve been on the fence for 2 years, and I still want one.

Awesome rig Cert!

😎

You won't regret it

Action is smooth like glass

So smooth it might even make one forget about a 4x bushy or 37 other rimfires
Originally Posted by 44mc
dumm fuggers spend a lot of money to make up for their piss poor shooting . if you can not hit a beer can at 500 yards with a stock 1022 with a 4 power bushnel scope you need to shoot more

Originally Posted by huntsman22
You DO shoot more, to hit a beercan at 500 with the 10-22 and 4x bushnell..... A lot more

Laughing out loud...
My vudoo will arrive Monday at gun shop. Also have two more suppressors that I can finally take home Tuesday since they are closed on mondays ! Gonna be a big day for me!!!!

The extra mags, shirt, and hat they sent for the Christmas special showed up at the house yesterday. Have to say. Very impressed with the feel and quality of there mags!!
KJ, how did you end up putting it together? let us have a look when you get it!
I will for sure.for now it will be running a sightron s tac for the scope, but will eventually switch that out this year to something with a lot more magnification and adjustment.
J'

I've handled and shot five in various stock, barrel weight, barrel length, optic, and trigger configurations.

So far there has been zero owner remorse and I certainly don't see that changing.

We have the fortune to shoot them side by side with dozens of other platforms ranging from the plain jane 77/22 and CZ up through Chez Annie's.

I love them all, but Vudoo got things very right.

Keep us posted on yours and share the results once you get it out.
Certifiable.

I went with a 17” wrought iron fluted ace barrel kukri profile

Renegade adjustable in woodland camo
Cobalt cerakote
30 moa
Timney Calvin elite trigger

Should be picking it up tomorrow!!!
Kevin that’s gonna be a good looking rifle
Did some Vudooing today.

Still WAY out in front on the fun meter.
Did some Vudooing today.

On a Tuesday??? Must be nice.....
Originally Posted by m1919
Did some Vudooing today.

On a Tuesday??? Must be nice.....

Too windy to work and I needed to pull a trigger.

Don't hate.

Can't hate on a man pulling triggers...especially Vudoo 22.

Wish I was up there doing the same.
© 24hourcampfire