Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Got by the Manners booth and checked the Vudoo out. Incredible.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by wageslave
I refuse to have any interaction with dead chickens or Satan.
YMMV.

I can't get past the goofy name(s) either. Can you imagine someone asking what kind of $2500 rifle you're shooting, and trying to say Vodoo Sinister with a straight face? Perhaps I'm too old. Aren't old guys usually the ones that can afford it though?

A $2500 gun for me must have a very nice piece of genuine wood, indicate who makes the barrel, a nearly flush fitting magazine, and not have a childish name(s) based in the occult. I wish the fellow had named it after himself instead.

The giant magazine means it won't fit in your pocket. I suppose it makes one look like an STBA though (sinister tactical bad-ass)?

I hope they do well but not for me in the current format...Tom

Last edited by thomasconnor; 01/26/18.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fiable,

Hurry the fhuqk up and shake 'em out,as I'm curious to hear how they perform for you boys.

As per always,barrel selection rates a thunk,but Dan has long had 17's very well fingered out...so that'd be where my check would go.

[Linked Image]

The pending hummer mags,would obviously cross over to 22WMR,which may horn some folks up. I personally cain't get there,because Hummer ammo Precision smokes the Mag's attempts at Long Range,but it may help defer tooling investment costs.

I REALLY want a 17 Whizzum Vudoo...................

'bean,

I don't see how someone who actually shoots,could touch one and not cut a check.

They's exceptionally WELL thunked out.............

'connor,

You Tender Twats are a fhuqking hoot! Congratulations?!?

Here's hoping the Nightmares never stop. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

PM me your addy and I'll send you $20 to help with your Whining Kchunt Therapy. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Lucifer would prolly snap you...as she's a BAD Bitch. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Though I do VERY much enjoy the heartfelt angst of Windowlickers,talking about wares wellllll beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by thomasconnor
Originally Posted by wageslave
I refuse to have any interaction with dead chickens or Satan.
YMMV.

I can't get past the goofy name(s) either. Can you imagine someone asking what kind of $2500 rifle you're shooting, and trying to say Vodoo Sinister with a straight face? Perhaps I'm too old. Aren't old guys usually the ones that can afford it though?

A $2500 gun for me must have a very nice piece of genuine wood, indicate who makes the barrel, a nearly flush fitting magazine, and not have a childish name(s) based in the occult. I wish the fellow had named it after himself instead.

The giant magazine means it won't fit in your pocket. I suppose it makes one look like an STBA though (sinister tactical bad-ass)?

I hope they do well but not for me in the current format...Tom

The market for a $2,500 rifles is pretty limited in general and probably more so for rimfire rifles. But if they think that they can make it work, then good for them.

I'm not a tactical fan and would prefer to spend my $$ on a 40x or 52 Sporters, but it would be nice if those rifle were made in stainless in addition to blue CM. I really like my Anne 1502 and 1517, but they aren't enough more accurate than my Marlin 917M2S and 917VS such that I would carry them afield under other than ideal weather conditions.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Stick.. picked them up yesterday and Paul said they good to go. Threw some swag in with the package and also did some etching on the mags for us. Pretty cool. I had some rub marks on the cerakote near the muzzle and he fixed that up too. Good guys for sure and am anxious to shake em out.

260..I shoot 52's, Annie's and others too and the vudoo is just a different ballgame and they have their $hit together. Their barrel options are made known and you have a choice of name, contour, finish.. it's a chunk of change for sure but you can have the rifle set up any way you'd like for that price.

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Stick.. picked them up yesterday and Paul said they good to go. Threw some swag in with the package and also did some etching on the mags for us. Pretty cool. I had some rub marks on the cerakote near the muzzle and he fixed that up too. Good guys for sure and am anxious to shake em out.

260..I shoot 52's, Annie's and others too and the vudoo is just a different ballgame and they have their $hit together. Their barrel options are made known and you have a choice of name, contour, finish.. it's a chunk of change for sure but you can have the rifle set up any way you'd like for that price.

I don't like tactical, so it is a non-starter for me.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

All good.. different strokes for sure

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

All good.. different strokes for sure

All true, one of the most annoying things about this site are the narrow minded and often presumptuous people who think that their way is the only way and who go out of their way to try and prove that their way is better, even if the situations and interests are very different.

I find pretend snipers to be a bit humorous, but they and their actions are of no consequence to me, so I try to ignore them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'fiable,

The engraving pic you sent is Skookum...now your brother doesn't haveta' go hi-vis green,to keep 'em sorted out between you boys.(grin)

I'm still slathering mags with PaintSticks and buying different color ammo boxes,to keep all my stuff sorted. Thus far,the horse is staying in front of the cart and there is Method to the Madness,which surprises more than a few.

It's been pretty sporty here at work,dipping to -60 windchill...so here's hoping you boys are doing better than that and can score some nice conditions,to shake things out in.

Dangle pics along the way...................

260',

I get confused...but a wait time of a coupla months to score one of them Rimfires wayyyyyyy beyond your "means",would tend to indicate to me that business is beyond "brisk". Hint. Laughing!

64's assuredly ain't 54's and the Marlin Muse is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore ain't "working" so hot...but it is a hoot,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Gotta be alotta "satisfaction" in that,for someone who "does" as "much" as you. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Perhaps it'll help salve your VERY Tender Feelers,to plainly state the max distance others can apply the best wares in the business,so as to not upset your very WELL founded Insecurities?!? Perhaps also state how much scope mount inclination(if any),others can incorporate,less bruising your Dumbfhuqktitude even further? As per your vast "experience",how much remaining erector travel is "legal",before it becomes "bad form" and surges your Estrogen Levels even further? Might you be able to quantify how much others can ACTUALLY shoot something other than their mouths,keyboards and Imagination..before your high pitched Vagina Monologue cascades yet again? Feel free to ballpark it all. LAUGHING!

One thing is for certain about you Whining Clueless Dumb Fhuqks and that is when it is all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done...you "lucky" kchunt. Whiners will always find something to Whine about,as they obliviously extoll their Stupidity and talk out their ass. Rest assured,THE last fhuqking thing I'd wanna do is steal your "thunder" and diminish your Imagination or it's Pretend...if only because it is all you've "got".

Feel free to dangle pics of "all" those "splendid" wares,if only to add even more HILARITY. It's never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

HINT..

Bless your heart for trying soooooooooo hard.

Wow +P+!

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
All those tactical complaints, unless I’m wrong you could put one in any 700 stock

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You can put together whatever build you want. It's still gonna have the big mags for now, but when a flush mag comes out, I'm not sure what guys will complain about. I'm sure they will find something.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Is it going to come out with flush mags? What's the plan?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LSU,

The 700 inlet footprint commonality,prolly don't hurt the equation.(grin)

Though in fairness,I only slipped mine into a coupla chassis(MDT and XHCG),to check fit/function. Feed/function was on the money in everything. Nothing is Tacticaler than a MacAmillion Remington Classic.(grin)

Coupla pards are going A5's and more contour on their Vudoo's,but the 18" Specter contour is perfect for my application,which is simply Hard Use Utility. I'd not change a thing.

I'm just shy of whistling the first case through it and am impressed every time I break that 2oz trigger and connect a dot.

Rather impressive platform.

Do it......................(grin)

'bean,

A double stacked 10-rounder that fit flush,wouldn't suck. If a guy was tipped over,it'd be no thing to simply shorten the mag,to whatever length/height was deemed requisite. I'm ALL about the superb feed/function and zero deformation,so am thankful to gun it in issued guise.

If a guy was hellbent on flushtitude,there really is no way to trump a Ruger rotary mag. They are amazingly robust,superbly reliable and easily sourced...but prone to more than a smidge of deformation(in all chamberings).

[Linked Image]

For a Budget Meat And Taters Rifle,one could prolly source a S/S RAR,gut the fhuqking POS Salvage-esque trigger "safety",re-spring same,call Bob,toss a 6x MQ in the saddle and do nice thangs.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

But it's akin to comparing a blowgun to a FWB 300S,in regards to Vudoo extrapolations.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Pardon the FWB 300S being pretty "Snipery" and Tacticalery".

Laughing!

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come from?!?

Bless their hearts.................................

DD,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,but the astute can garner more than a smidge of info,by picking up a phone and talking to the Maker directly.

No...really.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................................

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
So, you don't know the answer to my question.

As to "talking to the Maker directly," I think I've got that covered pretty well. You?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DD,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an Act for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

It is never not fhuqking hilarious,when The Paper Hat Brigade asks a question and then in their next post,they are Magically giving "answers". FUNNY schit! You've got me at a distinct "disadvantage",because I've more than a few of the actual magazines,which just "happen" to mate said rifles,none of which you've even "seen",excepting my pics. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you get to "flaunt" your Imagination and it's Pretend. Feel free to wax eloquent,on the sound your Imagination makes,when you Pretend to "shoot" it? Laughing!

To really cheer you up,I've never spoken with the Maker about anything and bought said rifle at a yard sale. Laughing!

One thing is for CERTAIN about you Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks and that's when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Looking forward to your obliviously quantifying same,as only you can,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Oooopsie!!!...too fhuqking late,you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Not sure where I read it, but I'm sure Mike mentioned flush mags was on the agenda. But so are lefties and magnums. Pretty big chunk to bite off, but they are doing way better with their roll out than every other start up I have witnessed.

By the looks of it, the Tikka .22 is gonna be a fun one too and should help squelch the cheapskates that are blessed with small hands. smile

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DD,

I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an Act for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

It is never not fhuqking hilarious,when The Paper Hat Brigade asks a question and then in their next post,they are Magically giving "answers". FUNNY schit! You've got me at a distinct "disadvantage",because I've more than a few of the actual magazines,which just "happen" to mate said rifles,none of which you've even "seen",excepting my pics. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,while you get to "flaunt" your Imagination and it's Pretend. Feel free to wax eloquent,on the sound your Imagination makes,when you Pretend to "shoot" it? Laughing!

To really cheer you up,I've never spoken with the Maker about anything and bought said rifle at a yard sale. Laughing!

One thing is for CERTAIN about you Do Nothing DUMB Fhuqks and that's when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Looking forward to your obliviously quantifying same,as only you can,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Oooopsie!!!...too fhuqking late,you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

So, you wasted your one post a day to tell me that you still don't know whether or when they will produce a flush-mount mag? Got it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'bean,

The Vudoo Crew is wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of the pack and on fire. I'll be Vudoo'ing tomorrow,once I hit the front porch. The Monsoon is coming,so it'll be another Cast & Blast...hope I remember to charge camera batteries.(grin)

Tikka as per their always,dropped alotta balls. Tough to get giddy about CM steel,for anything approaching Utility and the S/S RAR is tough to whoop in bang for the buck,for actual Hard Use. All Tikka mags are fhuqking dogschit and it'd be a nice surprise,if they got their Rimfire Mags right.

Film at 11:00......................

DD,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it however you most NEED. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps TRY to "convince" yourself,that you do not greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel...if only because it's as close as you will ever get to said wares. Hint. Laughing!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............................

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nothing ever changes in Larry's world. Look back 10 years ago on the fird and it's the same trash about how this new thing beats everything else, and if you don't own it, you're a collection of butchered insults. What was The Best Ever 10 years ago, Larry?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If you had to toss out all cartridges except a single rimfire cartridge for use as a rugged dependable survival tool in the wilds of Alaska, the .22 Mag would be my choice. In my summation, as far as the ability to reliably penetrate and transfer the most energy to vitals or cns of animals both small and large, the 22 Mags fast sturdy heavy bullets would get the juices flowing better than all the others.

Somebody should make an all stainless 597 in the 22 Mag, as I think this autoloading junker could be quite a good survival choice if a double or triple or octuple tap was required.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

314 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260Remguy, 40 invisible), 2,299 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,860
Posts18,478,581
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.