Home
I’m starting to lean towards a 25-06 for some deer hunting this year What’s your favorite set up??? I’m thinking one with a 22-24” barrel and would like to stay in the 7.5-8lb range but the lighter the better
Easy for me,because I've had lotsa them. My FAVORITE is easily a 20" Montucky 8" RPM 6BR(no-turn),that outperforms them all and by quite a margin. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I'd mention a Barrett Fieldcraft in 7" RPM 243 Speedmire with 112gr .620 BC's at 3050fps,but that would be MEAN. Hint.

Look...BEFORE you leap.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
I hope to get a 700 classic before long, but have this old Iver Henriksen built on a 1640 action. I like it , because it fits me and shoots well.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Ruger Hawkeye stainless laminate.
Ladies,

VERY goood fhuqking call,to refrain ALL things mechanical and focus your Hormones instead. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Have 2 a remington 700 bdl and a 700 adl. Both have leupold vx1 3-9x40. Both get the job done with the factory 120gr corelokts. Both have 24" barrels.
I have a Remington 700 CDL that I think is one of the finest hunting rifles of all time. It is sleek, light and accurate. I shoot 80grn Barnes TTSX out of it right at 3600fps for coyote......and it will flatten them. I also have a Weatherby Vanguard S2 that is fantastic and the best rifle you can get for 500 bucks. Both rifles have Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40 scopes.
JERKING9,

You fhuqking right! If the job is sucking ass and being MAGNIFICENT pieces of fhuqking schit. How "fast" do you figure them Bad Boy CoreRocks are going and at what distance(s) are those Marvels sighted in? Any pics!?! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Bclueless,

Said combo is "awesome"! Hint.

Hell...it "only" loses 334fps in the first fhuqking 100yds. Hint.

Pardon a 21" 223 Rem CRUSHING said piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Maybe wax eloquent on how "good" a Reupold 3-9x is now?!? DARE ya'! HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Originally Posted by Big Stick
JERKING9,

You fhuqking right! If the job is sucking ass and being MAGNIFICENT pieces of fhuqking schit. How "fast" do you figure them Bad Boy CoreRocks are going and at what distance(s) are those Marvels sighted in? Any pics!?! Hint.

Bclueless,

Said combo is "awesome"! Hint.

Hell...it "only" loses 334fps in the first fhuqking 100yds. Hint.

Pardon a 21" 223 Rem CRUSHING said piece of fhuqking schit. Hint.

Maybe wax eloquent on how "good" a Reupold 3-9x is now?!? DARE ya'! HINT.

Will you be a little nicer to 24hcf virgins? Thanks. GFY
stick....sell him one of your 25-06 rifles since they dont perform to your standards anymore
A coupla 1000 words,as a 6 ARC/243 Grendel,6BR,243 Speedmire and a 25-06 are "compared". Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

queen,

Your fiscal "status" woes,sure as fhuqk ain't mine. When have you EVER seen me sell? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............
He's a key board worrier that wouldn't say [bleep] in person. Theirs a reason he is in Alaska so he is away from people. He is to nasty for a polar bear to eat.
My .25-06 is an adl action. I had one of these on an old model 70 when it was a wildcat. That was a good rifle, but too heavy. I also had a 700 adl std. in /25-06. But my current one is a 700 with a 26 in Douglas air gauge #5 barrel. A bit heavy but deadly. I made it for shooting coyotes. It has a 12x Leupold with dots from 200 to 600 yards. Very accurate and easy to load for. In addition to coyotes, it has killed lots of whitetails, antelope, and some mule deer.
For several years I used it mainly for coyotes and whitetails. But lately have switched to a .270 built almost the same.
My favorite 25-06 is a Marlin XL7, a rifle that is more accurate than most entry level rifles that I've owned. I have loaned it out to several different people and it is about the hardest to get back 'cause it is easy to shoot accurately. Before owning this rifle, I thought that 25-06s had to have at least a 24" barrel, but the Marlin works well with just a 22" barrel.
Jerking69,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint.

Again...extoll on your said pieces of fhuqking schit. Spare no details,as you obliviously unleash even more Insecurities,you Whining Fhuqktard. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...........

WyoCryoKchunt,

I'm "unfamiliar" with ALL of that. Hint.

Do "tell" about the 12x Reupold and "Magic" Dots,including their subtension and I suggest you be VERY fhuqking careful there! HINT.

Now describe a chambering which is DIFFICULT(for you),to load for. Hint.

You CLUELESS Drooltard Whining Fhuqks are a HOOT! Hint.

Fhuqkin LAUGHING!...................
ok so it doesnt have a high bc bullet you like....but will it kills things
queen,

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

Pardon my simply being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,while a guess is the BEST you can "do". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

I sure like the 115 gr Nosler
Crapcock,

Nuzzler attempts (2) projectiles in said bore/mass,the .389 BC NPT and the .435 BC NBT...neither a fhuqking "prize",nor close. Hint.

Only Nuzzler could concoct something that burns 60grs of powder,to be CRUSHED by something burning half of same,like a 6 ARC. Hint.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15603745/1

dave
My favorite because it's my only 25-06, and it's never let me down. Here it is on a nice Arizona benchrest during my 2020 AZ pronghorn hunt, where i brought it out of semi-retirement to celebrate drawing a tag after 18 years. I built this rifle in 1991 and killed my first pronghorn with it in Wyoming in 1992. Several more goats and mule deer in the interim.
Cheers,
Rex
Whatever rifle you like best. 115gr partition. Bunghole Stick spends most his pretend believing his 700 yd shots over water are close. In reality his is like hundreds of yards short or high and every critter he's ever killed would'a took a dirt nap with any bullet or cartridge. In his pretend he's killing stuff halfway across a pond. He's killed nothing very far away that any 25-06 or .308 wouldn't dispatch. He knows his [bleep] but does not kill anything spectacular or far away.
Anyone can punch paper if that's what they are into. Killing Big game isn't that fking difficult. Funny as fk half the damn world thinks they are snipers... They are not.
Shag,

It is HILARIOUSLY Fascinating,that you Kchunts who "do" the least,bitch THE most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You be SURE to "justify" your Holly Hobbie wares,as "viable",while you "extoll" Brokedicktitude. Hint. LAUGHING!

I get it,that you are welllllll shy of actuality and I'd not begin to slight how VERY important Imagination and Pretend are. To YOU. Hint.

You sawed off limpdk wifeless cull. Prove me wrong. What have you ever killed that a 25-06 would not have killed ever.
You fkin can't.
Fhagg,

PLEASE don't let Reality obscure your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude,as you wax eloquent on wares beyond your means and deeds beyond your doing. Hint.

Whine aloud,with your Google! Hint.

Dangle a picture of you,a Critter and a 25-06. HINT.

Come on you pile of wife beating crap. What have you ever killed that a 25-06 wouldn't of killed? Prove me wrong? The OP doesn't give a schitt about your pretend pond shoots.
Fhagg,

Your Minimum Wagetitude is showing. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can revel in Perpetual Ineptitude,you HILARIOUSLY Brokedick Fhuqk. Hint.

25-06 here? Hint.

Again you kid killing pile of schitt. What have you ever killed that a 25-06 wouldnt of? Prove me wrong.. You can't.
The 25-06 with a 110 Accubond does real well down here on pigs and white tails.
I have none of the three at the moment, but I've always thought it would be cool to have a matching set of M70s in 25-06, 30-06, and 35 Whelen.
Originally Posted by JENKINS9
He's a key board worrier that wouldn't say [bleep] in person. Theirs a reason he is in Alaska so he is away from people. He is to nasty for a polar bear to eat.

Every village has one.

Pay not attention to the dwarf. He'll just goad you more.
I have a 257 Roberts that kills just fine.

Que the dwarf in .... 3 .... 2 .... 1.

laffin'
kchuntwork,

Think mechanics,rather than Retardation. The 338 Twat-Six has vastly superior boolits available to it. Fhagg likes to print my pictures,hang them on her wall and practice saying "I could too",as she stares at them. Hint.

250 Skinners is WICKED Bitches. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................
I've had some good times over the years with this 25-284 with #2 contour 23" PN barrel that I did about 18-20 years ago. Generally shooting 100's at 3,350 with RL17. Several folks have killed their first deer with it, as recoil is nice and it is "point and shoot" for around here. Pretty much same/same as a 25-06. If I was doing it over today, I would likely lean 6/6.5mm for the bullet choices we now have.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It has worn several scopes over the years, and I think it has the first McMillan I ever purchased, a used MR pattern from the 'Fire.

Cool rifle JPro.
25-284?!? That sure seems like an odd chambering and I've never seen one before. How do they paint those stocks like that? What patten is it? Does the finish scratch off easily? What is that thing on top of your scope? Hint.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Yep. That's the one that was rechambered a few times, right? Always was a good-looking rifle.
25-284?!? That sure seems like an odd chambering and I've never seen one before. How do they paint those stocks like that? What patten is it? Does the finish scratch off easily? What is that thing on top of your scope? Hint.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

What did you shoot out of it back when you were using them?
It just might be the one that started Life as a Bob,then went Better Bob and setback to 25-284. The heaviest one I ever built,as the other (2) were muchly lighter. Hint.

75 V-Max,75 X's,100 Blue Meanies,if'n I recall and I likely do. Hint.(grin)

I’m hunting with a Browning B78 in 25-06, 26” octagonal barrel. With little or no load development it’s shooting just under an inch with 117 Hornadys. The only downside is that it isn’t a light weight rig for hunting in the mountains.
Only have 1 & it's my go to, once conditions get nasty.

Works great for making meat & loves the 117gr SST's, that the deer hate so much !!
My favorite 25-06 is a Kimber Montana. It is just about the perfect whitetail rifle - easy to carry, easy to shoot, knocks down deer with authority.

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]
Originally Posted by Live2hunt941
I’m starting to lean towards a 25-06 for some deer hunting this year What’s your favorite set up??? I’m thinking one with a 22-24” barrel and would like to stay in the 7.5-8lb range but the lighter the better

Good cartridge availability of rifles and brass isn't good. .25-'06 seems to be fading. frown I don't see a rifle still in production that I really want to take home. Best would be a Win 70 but they list with a 22" barrel and for .25-'06 I want a 24" barrel. I'd like to have one in the Kimber mountain ascent. A 700 with the XCR coating would make me happy, too.
you dont like nosler brass
I had a Savage package gun, that I swapped out for one of their excremental plastic stocks, and that hideous thing shot like it had eyes. It only weighed about 6.5 pounds, even with the Weaver V-9 I had on it (I threw away the scope it came with, a Simmons). It shot really well and carried really well, too. I used 100gr. NPTs, which are plenty for any whitetail I want to shoot. Cram some 4350 in a case, put in a 100 Nosler, and go kill stuff. It had a 22" barrel, but that didn't matter anyway.
I finally got tired of looking at the hideous thing and sold it or traded it off. I kinda miss it, though, it was light, accurate, and easy to carry. It actually carried better than the Marlin 336SC I have now (as a second rifle to my M70 .270). Yep, should have kept it.
kchuntwork,

Think mechanics,rather than Retardation. The 338 Twat-Six has vastly superior boolits available to it. Fhagg likes to print my pictures,hang them on her wall and practice saying "I could too",as she stares at them. Hint.

250 Skinners is WICKED Bitches. Hint.

Next you're going to try to tell me you don't like my 30-30 with TSX 150s! grin
Only 25-06 I own at present, is a Remington 700 stainless. [img]http://https://photos.app.goo.gl/dgHv5bE5VvUnJLGZ8[/img]
It works well with every bullet weight I have tried, given a bit of load development. From 60 grains up to 120 grains it seems to have its sweet spots for accuracy, which is my primary concern when developing loads.

Tikka T-3 with a new aftermarket stock obviously. This one loves 117 Hornady interlocks.
Nice rifles.

I don’t own anything chambered in 25-06 but I remember reading Bob Milek writing about that cartridge as a kid and always thought that it was cool.
Originally Posted by T_O_M

Good cartridge availability of rifles and brass isn't good. .25-'06 seems to be fading. frown I don't see a rifle still in production that I really want to take home. Best would be a Win 70 but they list with a 22" barrel and for .25-'06 I want a 24" barrel. I'd like to have one in the Kimber mountain ascent. A 700 with the XCR coating would make me happy, too.

About the only factory offering is Wby Vanguards in various configurations. All with 24” barrels. You’d need to act soon as I think they may discontinue soon.
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Originally Posted by T_O_M

About the only factory offering is Wby Vanguards in various configurations. All with 24” barrels. You’d need to act soon as I think they may discontinue soon.

You can still get the winchester model 70 in 25/06 in various configurations. Browning makes rifle both bolt and auto. Mossberg and savage makes rifles in it aswell. I dont think it's going anywhere.
Mine is a Rem 700 CDL and it loves the Speer 120gr Hot-Cor.

Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Nice rifles.

I don’t own anything chambered in 25-06 but I remember reading Bob Milek writing about that cartridge as a kid and always thought that it was cool.

That is where I first read about the .25-06. I still use Milek's pet load, a 120 grain Speer bullet over 54 grains of H4831. It puts game down fast. I have never had a death run from the game shot with the .25-06. The just fold up and drop in their tracks.
Originally Posted by hanco
The 25-06 with a 110 Accubond does real well down here on pigs and white tails.

Impossible! The 110 Accubond does not boast a .777 BC. grin
Kchuntis,

Extrapolate same to a 21" FC 243 Kreed' and a .620 BC 112gr at 3050fps and get back to me. Don't discount the superior brass,20-ish less grains of powder,lower ES/SD,improved Terminal Effects,reduction in recoil,reduction in noise,vastly superior flight characteristcs and greatly increased relative FUNTITUDE. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting all and then some,as you drool aloud. Hint.

Kchuntis,

Extrapolate same to a 21" FC 243 Kreed' and a .620 BC 112gr at 3050fps and get back to me. Don't discount the superior brass,20-ish less grains of powder,lower ES/SD,improved Terminal Effects,reduction in recoil,reduction in noise,vastly superior flight characteristcs and greatly increased relative FUNTITUDE. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting all and then some,as you drool aloud. Hint.

Riddle me this. Yes or no ...,.. will the 25-06 with a 110 AB at 3200 fps kill a deer from 0 to 400 yd ??? cuz I've done it multiple times and I have multiple pictures of both deer and antelope. I'm not arguing whether or not your cartridge of choice might have more residual energy velocity less drop or less wind drift I'm just asking if it's at all possible.
Nine pages of 25-06 rifles for sale on GB right now........
Well. Biggie????
Kchuntis,

The only things you "shoot",are your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

Kchuntis,

The only things you "shoot",are your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

I've got to say, "that is a pretty cool picture". Well done little buddy.
It would literally kill you to answer my question wouldn't it 😂😂😂
TheBigCry,

You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint.

Kchuntis,

Pardon The Splendid Pixels being far too much for you to "handle"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot it all and am afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

We built a 25-06 about 14 years ago using a Hart barrel #2 at 24". Can't remember the twist. It was deadly on all sorts of things using 115 Combined Technologies. Bull elk, antelope, whitetails, mule deer, mtn goat, all died nicely using it. Has a nice McMillan Classic stock on it too. Doing it over maybe I'd have done an 8 twist 280 Remington but hard to argue with what it has done all these years.

Need to dig it out of the safe and shoot it again. Been a while since its been out. The 6.5x47 lapuas have been doing the heavy lifting lately.
TheBigCry,

You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint.

My apologies to Mr. Gracious Sensitivity. Be well little buddy.
I've had a goodly herd of 25's,many of which were/are 25-06. Hint.

An over the counter Rem 700 280 will Smooch,stabilize and magfeed a .796 BC outta da' box. With the 264x47 Lapooey or Kreedmire,you get a .697 BC very easily and Hornady will even Gift Wrap same,in Kreed Factory Fodder. Go 8" in 280 and .838 BC's are a fhuqking terror. Hint.

.257" 115 CT's "grant" a .453 BC,which is as funny as it sounds. I shoot .585 BC's at 3200fps+,from multiple 224 Speedmires and them extrapolations are UGLY and very real. Guess which is a fhuqk of a LOT more FUN to shoot?!? Hint.(grin)

If only because bullets matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps,the 25's and esp[ecially 25-06 can't begin to hang. Such simplistic facts,are a rather bitter pill for many. .620 BC's out of a Six-TwatSix at 3200fps+,are rather wicked and same goes 6-284. Hint.

Barrels are CHEAP in The Grand Scheme. Hint.....................(grin)
I guess your ego is the only big thing about you.lol
Kchuntis,

There's no need to quantify,that guessing is all that you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

yep barrels are cheap so shoot what ya want and change it if you want later ...if you want high bc bullets great if you shoot 100 yards and want a 25-06 have at it ....no need to make it a pissn match each and every time
queen70,

Facts ain't "subjective" and VERY fhuqking few,have anything even bordering a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

You CLUELESS Drooltards are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
When do you go back to work?
FEW things fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Texan trying to talk Rifles or The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Everything is bigger in Texas and especially the fhuqking Whine. Hint.

Found a coupla thousand .257" 90's I'd forgotten about. This is why. Squared Smooch in the Varmint Special and a .224" 90 Beer can for extrapolation. Hint.

Kchuntis,

There's no need to quantify,that guessing is all that you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Super original comeback we never heard any of those words before on the fire
Kchuntis,

Kudos on your becoming a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that you Melting Snowflake Professional "Victims",can't ever seem to connect a single fhuqking dot. Then you muse aloud,how you MUST "live" vicariously. Hint.

There's little danger of you having Won The Lottery,getting an IQ Transfusion or actually Shooting wares that exist,since your last Post. Of course tomorrow will be no "different" and you've got that "going" for you. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

I'd buy another one just so stick and whine some more even though I don't even listen to it he's on the super secret ignore LOL
Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

FEW things fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Texan trying to talk Rifles or The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Obviously reading comprehension is not your forte. But read my post again, very slowly. There is no mention of rifles or the outdoors.... just a question.

Can your sophomoric gibberish. Just answer the question.

And I'll repeat myself: If you ever decide to grow up and have an adult conversation about our mutual interests, please let us know.
kchuntexas,

The only thing you can "do" in the first hand,is Whine...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

kchuntexas,

The only thing you can "do" in the first hand,is Whine...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Get that cock out of your mouth son I can't understans a fuqking word you're saying... WINNING!
'Z,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",even if it is the retelling of your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Graf's had 115 Boogers and yet they too are wellllll shy of a fhuqking .5 BC. FUNNY schit! I've got some somewhere,but can't find 'em. Freshies on the way. Hint.

I always wanted to try one of them there 284-06's. Hint.

Midway has Lapooey Twat-Six brass,unless I just got it all. Hint.

I like my Kimber. Barnes 100 tsx and ttsx.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
I like my Kimber. Barnes 100 tsx and ttsx.

Fine looking rifle Roy
I like mine too. .620BC at 3225fps. 2000fps impact velocity to the 900yd line. Hint.

Hav'nt shot it yet. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/W456P6T9/IMG-0072-2.webp[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/hPGnDKLp/IMG-0066-2.webp[/img]
The only problem with the 25-06 is that you get a lot of hits on "30-06" when you do a search on Gunbroker.
'Z,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",even if it is the retelling of your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Graf's had 115 Boogers and yet they too are wellllll shy of a fhuqking .5 BC. FUNNY schit! I've got some somewhere,but can't find 'em. Freshies on the way. Hint.

How important is a 700+ BC when all your shots will be under 350 yards? I have easily killed dead as they get using this bullet out to 450 yards. Speer Hotcor.

RickT300; although I am not the person you addressed your question to I will step i with my perspective.

I recall when I had long black hair that .400 plus BC was a "big number". Although the .25-06 and .270 are rather archaic cartridges, for those of us who do not shoot game beyond 350 or 400 yards and do not shoot steel, paper or water jugs beyond 500 yards they do just fine. As ranges increase, most especially when shooting in wind BC matters more and more.

But as you have pondered, inside of 350 yards high BC has less import. I would say that from 350 yards and closer that familiarity with your firearm and frequent practice trumps high BC. Although familiarity, practice and high BC would be truly awesome. smile

But then I tend to shoot archaic things like; .270, 8x57, 9.3x62, .375 H&H, .303 Brit, occasionally .30-06, along with "super modern" cartridges like the .7-08 and .243, .325 WSM and my god this thing called a 6.5 PRC. But if I do my part things die and die well.

I think the single most important thing is that we understand the limitations of our equipment and ourselves and stick within those limitations.

Just my humble opinion, and I hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend. And best regards to all y'all who read this post. smile
Rickety,

I get it,that you are always in a hurry to schlep your Retardation,to places STUPIDITY has never been before,if only because it's your BEST effort...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

450yds+ with a much better BC,in 22-250AI and a single poke. Pardon The Splendid Pixels,as you flounder in your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

I finally gave up on my 30-06 and screwed a 25-06 take offf on. There’s a big benefit in unfashionable calibres.
25-06 dies - on sale
25 bullets - many CM owners dumping. 500x 90gr Sierra game kings, 250x 100gr Sierra gamekings and 200x Hornady interbonds for $220
I shoot 90% small deer and hate recoil. I’m excited, never had one before.
My favorite is an early ADL. Though the finish is worn, it is very accurate with most any load I use in it.
Heads up....there is a Barrett Fieldcraft .25-06 on gunbroker

Burt2506
squirt,

As MAGNIFICENT as S/A Barrett FC's are,the L/A's are fhuqking junk and that due mechanics,with the hilarious COAL "latitude" in paricular. Hint.

Whether Beer Can,Sugar or Burner a 21" 243 Kreed destroys same. Hint.

Though 8" will do it,7" sure is nice. Pard was on fire yesterday,with his 20" Montucky 8" RPM contour duped/shortened shoulder 'XC and Burners. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................
what is that on the guys left arm in the picture....looks like a leather bow string guard
Originally Posted by rickt300
'Z,

How important is a 700+ BC when all your shots will be under 350 yards? I have easily killed dead as they get using this bullet out to 450 yards. Speer Hotcor.

I guarantee you you're not going to get an answer don't try to reason with this guy that's impossible
Rickety,

I get it,that you are always in a hurry to schlep your Retardation,to places STUPIDITY has never been before,if only because it's your BEST effort...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

450yds+ with a much better BC,in 22-250AI and a single poke. Pardon The Splendid Pixels,as you flounder in your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

I tend to actually hunt and getting inside 400 yards has never been a real problem. In fact in many settings a shot that far is impossible. What actual difference does it make if the animal ends up in the freezer? Is it that you can't handle a 30-06 due to some physical disability? You really can't successfully take game with a simple cup and core bullet? Has to be some 1000 yard capable projectile? 20 mph wind correction. Probably not too far off a 25-06 using a basic 120 grain bullet.

I dont need no fancy designer bullet to kill the avage white tail. Those 120 corelokt killed just plain and simple . . Those corelokt been killing deer for over 75 year. Most of the time the deer just drop. If run usually fall within Sight. The 25/06 is a nice flat shooting and mild recoiling round.
I recently picked up an old ( I think its a 1969 make) Mod 700 (24" bbl) BDL. It had a ton of bullet fouling in it. After getting it all clean, etc it shoots very well. I can get the factory 120 Clkts into an inch-inch & quarter. I've only tried one handload so far, the 97gr Hammer. I can also get them into about an inch cluster, five shots. I'm going to try some 120 c&c and see how it does. So far, it has alot of promise. I like the "point and shoot, flat shooters alot. In past I've had a Mod 700 Classic and a couple more builds on Mod 700 actions, one was a take-off Mountain Rifle barrel that shot very well.
JERKING9,

Due cite the "particulars" of your CoreRock Fascinations and how they swoon you so...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Retardation is 1,000,000's of years old and you wear it "well",should that too soothe you. Hint.

Do tell how them CoreRocks are "flat shooting" and offer "mild recoil",for said "performance",if only personally as per your Retardation Meter. Hint.

Far MAXIMUM Oblivious Humor,dangle a picture of said Piece Of Fhuqking schit and dabble a little into how you have 'er "set up",due your uncanny "knowledge" and "experience". Dare ya'. HINT.

Flipside,for folks who's eyes ain't crossed. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt,as you guess aloud about wares you've never even fhuqking seen,let alone used,or could "afford". Hint.

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will be ALWAYS best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

CoreRock Factory Flight.

Creedmire Factory Flight.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

JamesQueen,

Now THAT schit was fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Bless your heart forfhuqking TRYING.

Hin.

Larry: I recently found some old 117gr Hornady RNs on the shelf. In your honor, I think I'll load up a few and take some deer with them this year. Not to worry, I will load them down to about 2700 FPS like you like it so it won't hurt my creaky old shoulder, and the sound pressure level will be at a point that it won't exacerbate my already advanced hearing loss. The only problem is that they have a BC of .243 (gasp!!). Is that enough to even get them out the end of the barrel? Please let me know....I don't want to waste my time.
JERKING9,

Due cite the "particulars" of your CoreRock Fascinations and how they swoon you so...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Retardation is 1,000,000's of years old and you wear it "well",should that too soothe you. Hint.

Do tell how them CoreRocks are "flat shooting" and offer "mild recoil",for said "performance",if only personally as per your Retardation Meter. Hint.

Far MAXIMUM Oblivious Humor,dangle a picture of said Piece Of Fhuqking schit and dabble a little into how you have 'er "set up",due your uncanny "knowledge" and "experience". Dare ya'. HINT.

Flipside,for folks who's eyes ain't crossed. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you set astride your Couchbound Kchunt,as you guess aloud about wares you've never even fhuqking seen,let alone used,or could "afford". Hint.

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will be ALWAYS best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

CoreRock Factory Flight.

Creedmire Factory Flight.

JamesQueen,

Now THAT schit was fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

Bless your heart forfhuqking TRYING.

Hin.

Where do you expect to find any 220 grain 25 caliber projectiles?
Little dick go get your head out your azz. You [bleep] head.
Little dick how many times you got your azz beat. Intelligent people are trying to give the op thier answers and you are the only azz trying to bring stuff up that dont relate. I final had enough of you. I apologize to the op for going off.
kchuntexas,

I'm VERY "surprised!" that you fixate me constantly,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Rickety,

Are you inferring that a .362 BC is simply a .362 BC,in regards to flight characteistics,despite 100grs of mass difference...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I miss a keystroke now and again,but never where it matters. Hint.

Bless your "hard charging" heart,for feverisly reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously aboard your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

JERKING9,

You are doing "GREAT!",obliviously quantifying your Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great SURPRISE,that you retreated to Whining and your latent Homoerotic Fantasies,rather than ANYTHING The Rifle. At least you found something you can do in the first hand! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",even if it is your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint.

You gals REALLY should combine "forces",to keep it "fair". HINT.

I put little dick on Ignore. He's obviously got some latent homo stuff going on what with his fascination for big guns and all. He's a puny little runt with nothing to offer so just ignore the troll.
poopsquish,

Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is "working" "Great!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Yet another "slow" day yesterday. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Berger 135s if I recall correctly have a G1 of like 650. They say an 8 twist runs them that would be quite the bullet out of a 25-06..
.58 G1 at 3k certainly wouldn't suck https://patriotvalleyarms.com/flm-257-117gr-cayuga-hunting-bullets-50ct/
I just finished up a 1-7 twist 25/06 on a nula 24b action. Topped with a 3.5-18x44 Swarovski Z5 it weighs right at 6 pounds 5oz. I’m looking forward to shooting 125gr hammer hunters in this rifle. I’m still working up a good load for the hammer hunters but the max looks like 3160fps.
My 25/06 story is a memorable one, and still have the rifle. The year was 1969( or 70) , a model 700 and my Uncle.
I was 11 or 12 and I read the Remington was chambering the 700 rifle in the 25/06 . It had been a wildcat up until that time. ( must of been O.L or S.A.)
My Uncle at that time was my hero, a nuts and bolts hunter , shooter and Handloader and I was so lucky he brought me into his world- just thrilled.
I took the magazine to him, and he honored me by reading it but I expected no more. I certainly didn't really believe he would be interested, he seemed larger than life to me.
Well, he bought the rifle and all the associated do dads to give it a go. War surplus powders, a variety of projectiles and brass( all with 30/06 headstamp/ Dominion), dies etc. Just like any confirmed gun nut of the time.
Eventually, I inherited this rifle.

I used this rifle, his data and Nosler 120 gr Partitions on sheep , goats, Deer, bull moose and bull elk , because of him (after he was gone )....as I aged it seemed a little bit too long and heavy to carry up the slopes.
I always thought I would really like the 25/06 in a single shot, keeping a long tube etc.
I would love to see the article that caused me to go to him about this. My guess it was 1969.
Enjoy your Sunday, folks
My 25/06 story is a memorable one, and still have the rifle. The year was 1969( or 70) , a model 700 and my Uncle.
I was 11 or 12 and I read the Remington was chambering the 700 rifle in the 25/06 . It had been a wildcat up until that time. ( must of been O.L or S.A.)
My Uncle at that time was my hero, a nuts and bolts hunter , shooter and Handloader and I was so lucky he brought me into his world- just thrilled.
I took the magazine to him, and he honored me by reading it but I expected no more. I certainly didn't really believe he would be interested, he seemed larger than life to me.
Well, he bought the rifle and all the associated do dads to give it a go. War surplus powders, a variety of projectiles and brass( all with 30/06 headstamp/ Dominion), dies etc. Just like any confirmed gun nut of the time.

I used this rifle, his data and Nosler 120 gr Partitions on sheep , goats, Deer, bull moose and bull elk , because of him (after he was gone )....as I aged it seemed a little bit too long and heavy to carry up the slopes.
I always thought I would really like the 25/06 in a single shot, keeping a long tube etc.
I would love to see the article that caused me to go to him about this. My guess it was 1969.
Enjoy your Sunday, folks
For all of the 25 06 owners do you find ammo available locally?
My Parker Hale Varmint .25/06.
Originally Posted by comerade

Enjoy your Sunday, folks
That,

Is cool.
My favorite 25-06 is a 240 Wby with a 1/8 twist barrel, flinging Berger 115 vld's at 3150 fps..... smile
Mine is a 77 Tanger with a leupold vari-x III bought for the princely sum of somewhat under $400 or so back in '94. It was my first factory built hunting rifle, taking the place of a Kitchen Kounter Kustom Savage made No4 Mk1. I've not hunted with it in a lot of years, preferring a 7WSM for anything not doable with a 22 lr these days.
The reality is that most shooters aren’t in need of long range high BC bullets.

Pick what works for you.

That said, physics don’t lie and Stick isn’t wrong on his data or the effectiveness of said bullets.

Personally for a 25-06, I’d run a 117 to 120 grain cup and core or a 100 grain all copper.
110 eldx.
It must be that the 25-06 is long enough and loud enough,with enough recoil,to make Joe Average "think" it's something it assuredly ain't. Which never ain't not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Always wanted to try one of them there 7 Whizzums. Hint.

We average Joes don't "think" it's something it's not. We "know" from our experience that it works for our application.

It's really quite simple. We believe in fitting the tool for the job. We don't care, or even need to know, what it does at 500, 600, or more yards.

And, yes, we all understand that if there is a need to shoot at longer distances, a better BC is important.

Moreover, if the recoil of a 25/06 is too much for you, perhaps you should take up knitting.
Have moved on from the 25-06 mostly, but my favorite is a Model 700 Classic that I bought new in 1990. Killed lots game with it...coyotes, turkeys, bobcat, deer, hog's etc. Believe it or not, even with the so called "ping pong balls" the 25's launch, it still kills em' pretty quick. Nowadays, if I'm grabbing a 25 cal rifle for a hunt, it's usually a 257 Wby.

South Tx buck with the 700 Classic.

kchuntexas,

I'm VERY "surprised!" that you fixate me constantly,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Rickety,

Are you inferring that a .362 BC is simply a .362 BC,in regards to flight characteistics,despite 100grs of mass difference...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I miss a keystroke now and again,but never where it matters. Hint.

Bless your "hard charging" heart,for feverisly reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously aboard your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

JERKING9,

You are doing "GREAT!",obliviously quantifying your Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great SURPRISE,that you retreated to Whining and your latent Homoerotic Fantasies,rather than ANYTHING The Rifle. At least you found something you can do in the first hand! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",even if it is your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint.

You gals REALLY should combine "forces",to keep it "fair". HINT.

Well dingleberry it makes a heck of a difference in retained energy.
Pocketpincher,

The Hornie 110 ELD is fairly fhuqking sad. Hint.

My 224 Kreeds whistle a .585 BC 90 at 3200fps+,with a whole bunch less powder. Google what that means. Hint.

kchuntexas,

You "justify" your Drooling CLUELESSNESS,in the manner which best suits your Professional "Victim" Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts "MAGICALLY" transform into a "we". It'll only come as a "SURPRISE!" to you,that a "lowly" 243 Kreed could give less than zero fhuqks if victims are at 3' or 600yds+. Read that again. Now one more time,you fhuqking Drooltard. Hint.

There is ZERO fhuqking need for you to repeatedly prove that STUPIDITY isn't an "advantage",though it IS funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

fandone,

Big Green Classics have long been their best Living Wood handle and I've likely had a "few" and probably even some of them there MacaMillions of like design. Hint.

The 25-06 and 257Wby are easily slapped around,with farrrrrrr less case capacity and simply superior projectiles. Don't "forget",that bullets mean wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Watch out for that barbed wire! HINT.

Rickety,

I musta' missed it,where anyone but a Drooling Fhuqktartd mentioned "energy"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than Twatly Texans TRYING to "talk" Rifles. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Well energy does matter unless your just punching paper. Was kind of funny to see the 25-06 kick your little 6's ass all over the place while you were beating off to it.
Rickety,

You are certainly welcome to your Homoerotic Fantasies,even if it's the only thing you can "offer",besides copious Insecurities and HILARIOUS Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you think of me incessantly and "live" vicariously. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Larry: The value of your contributions to the 'fire have long since been asymptotically approaching zero.
kchuntexas,

You "justify" your Drooling CLUELESSNESS,in the manner which best suits your Professional "Victim" Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,that I'm not the focus of your EVERY thought and move,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Simply pardon wares that exist,as you Google aloud. Perhaps give thought to holding your breath,in order to "maximize" the Hissiness of your Fit. Hint.

Has anyone actually spoken to this person ?

His posts sound like a Biden soundbite.

Is it the Van Allen belt or just bad genetics ?

Johnny Depp wannabe ?

Long John Silver marooned in Alaska ?

Would be a natural for Port Protection TV show !

They could "welcome" him ! LAFFIN !

UrTheHole,

Perhaps it's PERFECT timing,for you to quantify how many times a day you think about me and the typical durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

Pardon both rifles,slapping a 25-06 silly. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Texan....ain'tcha'?!? HINT.

UrTheHole,

Perhaps it's PERFECT timing,for you to quantify how many times a day you think about me and the typical durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

Pardon both rifles,slapping a 25-06 silly. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Larry don’t mind him he’s still in mourning over the queen dying..
AND FYI Mr. "I can't spell at all" the 25-06 with an 80 TTSX starting out @4000 (30" bbl) kills medium game just fine.

End to end on a 150 lb buck at 250 yds and still flying after breaking the outgoing shoulder.

That is even accomplished on a high polish blue rifle with 4X walnut and no retard decals.

Top is 25-06, lower Norm's rebore to 40-82 with a 45-70 Browning stock.

UrTheHole,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even seen said bullet. 250yds and 150 pounds is some SERIOUS stuff for a Texan and her 30" Barbed Wire Rifle. Hint.

Oddly enough,a 20" 6BR do same,though on bigger Critters,at like distance with a 105 'Max. It's the 2nd cartridge from far left,in above image,if only because you need ALL of thefhuqking help you can get.. Hint.

Originally Posted by UpThePole
AND FYI Mr. "I can't spell at all" the 25-06 with an 80 TTSX starting out @4000 (30" bbl) kills medium game just fine.

End to end on a 150 lb buck at 250 yds and still flying after breaking the outgoing shoulder.

That is even accomplished on a high polish blue rifle with 4X walnut and no retard decals.

Looks like a Larry Root pic to me!
She's as big of a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit as you. Hint.

She's as big of a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit as you. Hint.

I would have never guessed it would be as easy this to live rent free in your head... damn this is fun...
#hardcharger..... lmao

I'm VERY "surprised" since your Heralded Stance,that you continued to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,seconds after. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can steal the rest. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHINGH!...................
Mr. I make doctors wages......

I know of zero Doctors that live in such a humble abode.... methinks you may be full of schit.... or ghetto rich?

The gay is strong here....

I'm VERY "surprised" since your Heralded Stance,that you continued to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,seconds after. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can steal the rest. Hint.

For your spank bank...... smile

You silly little yard gnome.....
More spank bank material for you.... smile smile

Haha oh fuuck I’m crying Brian!! 😂😂
fubar,

I'm VERY "surprised" at how vicariously you "live",despite the "pledge" that you "do not"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagnation and Pretend are free,so you can at least "afford" to steal pics. Hint.

fubar,

I'm VERY "surprised" at how vicariously you "live",despite the "pledge" that you "do not"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagnation and Pretend are free,so you can at least "afford" to steal pics. Hint.

If you are going to make accusation of lyin and stealin at least post your evidence.......
Prove anything I post is fake or a lie.... I will wait...
A "hint" for you .... I have posted pic's that prove you are a liar.... your turn.... have at it scooter
fubar,

Just last week.... for real... no pretend... no living vicariously etc....

urfubar,

You "claimed" I was on "Ignore",which is/was a lie...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You posted pictures that you did not take,nor where you there,which is stealing. Hint.

You have (1) boat,which is just simply fhuqking FUNNY! Hint.

You had to steal your Avatar pic(s). Hint.

You extoll obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you can't punctuate by yourself. Hint.

Your copious WELL founded Insecurities,are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

You think about me 24/7. Hint

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Was that in the arctic National wldlife playground???? 😂😂
uh anyone have any 25-06 brass they want to sell. I managed to lose 5 boxes of brass in my disaster of a garage..
Originally Posted by UpThePole

Those are very Larry Root like picture's hmmm
urfubar,

You "claimed" I was on "Ignore",which is/was a lie...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You posted pictures that you did not take,nor where you there,which is stealing. Hint.

You extoll obliviously,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you can't punctuate by yourself. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Oh my.... I could prove you wrong on every point.... not sure you are worth the time or effort.....
But a teaser... as for the lie I own one boat... well ....

As for my avatar..... taken with my cheapo camera, in my home state not far from my house

will extend you the benefit of a doubt and assume by stealing pic's you were referring to pic's of you? no stealing involved, I simply saved them for prosterity, as I now you to be a liar and pictures speak a thousand words.

Projecting your lies upon others is no way to become an internet hero.....
Originally Posted by Judman
Was that in the arctic National wldlife playground???? 😂😂

He took those pic's on company time... in a place the company transported him too... a liar and fake
As you know Jud he only leaves his island on the company dime....
After paying alimony, credit card bill, child support he cannot afford to travel beyond the local river... can't even afford a boat anymore
fubar,

Prove me "wrong" on your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Hint.

Prove me "wrong" on your Avatar picture. Hint.

You punctuate in "familiar" fashion. Prove that "wrong". Hint.

Them rifles ain't your's. Hint.

That house ain't your's. Hint.

That truck ain't your's. Hint.

You GO girl. HINT.

fubar,

You GO girl. HINT.

Oh yea... you got me I admit, the ape avatar is not me.... maybe you haven't noticed I quit using it years ago...
As for the "Ignore" well that was to smoke out another phony (MCH) he told me I shouldn't respond to you, I should just ignore you... well I followed his insistence and had fun baiting both you and him.... I kinda miss those days... maybe if I quit traveling and living life I will have time to continue the game with you this winter.... naaa
fubar,

You GO girl. HINT.

Envy ....... you're swimming in it! lmao

My truck... hahahahahhaha

fubar,

You are doing "Great!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" the stolen pics and punctuation. Hint.

fubar,

You GO girl. HINT.

You are correct.....
Those gay Kimber's are not mine
That ghetto house is not mine
That old Taco is not mine

But then again I don't come here belittling others wages and claiming I make doctors wages while posting pic's of junk
'fubar,

It's obvious,that rifles of repute are WELL beyond your meager "means"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nobody can "make" you out to be a bigger piece of Lying Fhuqking Schit than you can,by doing your HILARIOUS "best". Hint.

I missed the "Doctor Wages" arrow,which stabs you Crying Kchunts in the heart. PLEASE copy/paste where your Imagination "thought" I stated same. I'll HAPPILY trade pay slips,to rub your nose in your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

'fubar,

It's obvious,that rifles of repute are WELL beyond your meager "means"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nobody can "make" you out to be a bigger piece of Lying Fhuqking Schit than you can,by doing your HILARIOUS "best". Hint.

I missed the "Doctor Wages" arrow,which stabs you Crying Kchunts in the heart. PLEASE copy/paste where your Imagination "thought" I stated same. I'll HAPPILY trade pay slips,to rub your nose in your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

You silly little yard gnome.... I write the checks, nothing to compare... jeesh you are slow
urfubar,

You can't punctuate without me. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

urfubar,

You can't punctuate without me. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

You define narcissist's..... quite the imagination you have. I could give two schits about you, you are simply entertainment to me, like a dancing monkey.... hahahhahahahaha
urfubar,

I REALLY "believe" you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

I need to go load a few 25-06’s. I have a bunch of 110 Accubombs in my stash.
That's akin to loading 73's in 22BR,though with 1/2 the powder. Hint.

Yet 90's in the 22BR,eclipse all things 25-06. Hint.

Originally Posted by irfubar
My truck... hahahahahhaha

That is a sweet looking set up!

ya!

GWB
That's akin to loading 73's in 22BR,though with 1/2 the powder. Hint.

Yet 90's in the 22BR,eclipse all things 25-06. Hint.

Who gives a poop? They both kill up to any and all sane hunting distances. We use what we want. My last whitetail buck was killed with a 450 Bushmaster at 165 yards with a 250 flextip. No .777 BC required. Are you trying to compensate for your size/manhood with high BC #'s?????

How obtuse are you?
Just pulled the Shilen barrel off of the last 25-06 I'll probably ever own. Always like the cartridge but would rather have a 270, they are so similar but the 270 gives you a few more options with generally available ammo in 130-150 grain. Felt the same after trying the 6.5s (260, 6.5 CM, 6.5-06, 6.5x55 and 264 WM), 270 just simplifies things, stuff it with 140s and forget about it.
Kchuntis,

You care so much,that it consumes your every thought/move...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep expounding upon your incredibly long list,of very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

The vast majority of game is killed at 400 yds or less.

There is a real world advantage in a fast and flat shooting round in that scenario.

For example the majority of time a person does not have time to range and animal, meter the wind, check range card, dial up range, find a uber steady rest etc...

In the real world decision need to be made pretty quick. This is where a fast and flat cartridge's pays dividends.

The 25-06 does a pretty good job here.

Say for example you load a 100gr Ballistic tip to 3300 fps , sight in 2.5" high at 100 yds you will be 11" low at 400 yds with 12" of 10 mph wind drift. Holding just over the back of the animal is simple and works well.

Now take Sticks 6mm Creed with a 108 Hornady ELD match bullet at 2950 fps and at 400yds you have 15" of drop and 10" of wind deflection.

So you gain a little on the wind but lose on the drop.

Now beyond 400yds the little Creed walks away from the 25-06 in all categories.....

Is the Creed a better mouse trap? I would say yes in a minority of scenarios.... as for less blast and recoil... I call bullshit, 6mm's have a nasty muzzle bark and I have never been hurt by the recoil of a 25-06, hell when shooting game I never even feel it.

This has been hashed out a hundred times here and elsewhere... and Stick will be along shortly to call me a drooling dumbfhuck.... but I don't take the ranting of a mentally ill person seriously.....

Hunt with what you enjoy and have confidence in!!!! this is suppose to be fun, not an ego driven competition
urfubar,

I REALLY "believe" you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist,as you talk out your ass,in perpetual Brokedicktitude. Hint.

Now the 243 Kreed has "nasty" muzzle bark? Where did you read that? I "only" have (5) of 'em,all of which are quieter than my 25-06's. Mainly because they burn a fhuqk of a lot less propellant,to stomp same. Due the increase in powder,the 25-06's also align with Physics and recoil more. Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you punctuate your next Whining Post. Hint.

Bless your heart,for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................
I will be hunting antelope next month with a 220 swift and a Hornady 75 gr bthp at 3300 fps..... kinda a miniature 25-06 smile
And it will be fun... my ego can handle it..... wink
I will be hunting antelope next month with a 220 swift and a Hornady 75 gr bthp at 3300 fps..... kinda a miniature 25-06 smile

I’m gonna one up ya, I’m runnin 55’s outta my B78 6mm!!! Top it!!! Ping pong city!! And guess what??? It has a fixed 8x leupold with NO turret ot stupid chart taped to the stock! Haha 😂😂

I’m gonna one up ya, I’m runnin 55’s outta my B78 6mm!!! Top it!!! Ping pong city!! And guess what??? It has a fixed 8x leupold with NO turret ot stupid chart taped to the stock! Haha 😂😂

Welcome to the party brother Jud..... them ping pongs we are using will surely bounce off or the wind will blow them into the next county... hahahahahhaha
Ping pong balls for the win !!! 😎
Ping pong balls for the win !!! 😎

You scoundrel.....
you are just trying to "trigger" someone... wink
hahahahhahahahhaha

I be low-ballin' come tomorrow eve.

Set up with night vision and thermal @+/-120 yds for perforating thirsty hoglets,

150 gr. Norma factory soft points out of a 308 Win.

Hold over and dope cards need not apply!

and maybe a 'yote or two!

Foxes usually get a pass these days!

ya!

GWB
Ladies,

You keep them comparisons as you "don't care" and pardon my consuming your EVERY thought and move...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations.

The paychecks are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Originally Posted by geedubya

I be low-ballin' come tomorrow eve.

Set up with night vision and thermal @+/-120 yds for perforating thirsty hoglets,

150 gr. Norma factory soft points out of a 308 Win.

Hold over and dope cards need not apply!

and maybe a 'yote or two!

Foxes usually get a pass these days!

ya!

GWB

Brother gee... you are flirtin with disaster... what is the B.C. of that Norma 150gr projectile?
Ladies,

You keep them comparisons as you "don't care" and pardon my consuming your EVERY thought and move...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations.

The paychecks are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

If I could only get a "paycheck" lmao hahahahhahahahhahaha
urfubar,

If only,it were "true"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I understand you wish I would put you back on ignore.... I wouldn't enjoy the humiliation I dish out either
urfubar,

"Justify" your Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schittitude,in the manner which "soothes" you most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

This would be more fun if you came up with some new material....... for example prove your contentions, you have a golden opportunity to shame me off of here if you are correct... so get to work scooter... wink
What Stick looks like;

What Stick wishes he looked like

urfubar,

"Justify" your Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schittitude,in the manner which "soothes" you most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

urfubar,

Somebody smack Stick upside the head.... his record is skipping... stuck in one spot he is....
I don't have the heart to tell him I haven't had that avatar for several years and I only had him on ignore for a short time.. again several years ago... poor soul.
Bacon throat must want me to bring out “the legit lying” threads!! 😂😂

Not the imagination and pretend shiit. Haha
urfubar,

Somebody smack Stick upside the head.... his record is skipping... stuck in one spot he is....
I don't have the heart to tell him I haven't had that avatar for several years and I only had him on ignore for a short time.. again several years ago... poor soul.

I do notice, the folks that like him, think she’s so smart blah blah blah, don’t kill much, as per usual. Kinda funny, that is😂😂
Bacon throat must want me to bring out “the legit lying” threads!! 😂😂

Not the imagination and pretend shiit. Haha

Apparently Jud, my high crimes & misdemeanors regarding Stick is ignoring him for a short period of time several years ago and reposting pic's he had previously posted...
I know that makes me a horrible person.... frown hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah
Oh and he doesn't like my punctuation... you can't make this schit up.... I think we are dealing with a deraigned libtard snowflake.....
hahahahahhahahahahahhaha
urfubar,

I do notice, the folks that like him, think she’s so smart blah blah blah, don’t kill much, as per usual. Kinda funny, that is😂😂

Either the local LEO is onto his poaching ways or he is too fat to hike anymore.....
hahahahhahahahahhaha
urfubar,

You gals be SURE to duel,over who thinks about me the most. Hint.

Originally Posted by rickt300
What Stick looks like;

What Stick wishes he looked like

Bravo you nailed it

Don't be mistaken. Nobody likes him he's just the24-hour campfire jester, he's a fool, everybody laughs at him but he's too obtuse to realize this,and Rick keeps him around because he gets a lot of hits. 😂
Kchuntis,

You be SURE concoct the Delusion(s) you most NEED...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a simplistic critique by me,for greatly swinging Sales,or curtailing same. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
I'm not pardoning anything stupid from anybody who is stupid and believe me you're the king
Kchuntis,

Your Brokedicktitude precludes you from the fray,despite your feverishly reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Minimum Wage Counter Lizards are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

How many times have you thought about me,just today? What am I wearing,in said Dreams? HINT.

elkchunt,

There's NO stopping you from your Homoerotic Tendencies,while you just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kchuntis,

Your Brokedicktitude precludes you from the fray,despite your feverishly reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Minimum Wage Counter Lizards are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

How many times have you thought about me,just today? What am I wearing,in said Dreams? HINT.

The only reason I'm answering you it's because I want you to live vicariously through my pictures in my life cuz you never killed [bleep] you never will kill [bleep] and I don't know if your DNA even works... By the way from what I've seen and I know this is going to hurt the most your life doesn't matter not one single bit ask anybody. Idiot
Oh Jesus Christ bacon throat, go to man camp already
I had to hear from a few members here, oh so and so is the real deal, oh, he’s the real deal, blah fuucking blah…. It’s actually really funny.!!!
Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "hard charging" gals Cat Fight over who thinks about me most and steals the most pics,as you gals "live" vicariously. Hint.

1000 yd match at talkeetna this Sunday.. All in one, one in all free to come..
I'm sure the Pavement Pounding Kchunts are limbering their 25-06's up,for same. Hint.

Killin contest, sign me up. The long range faags can have their glory, 100 yards bows, 500 yard muskets, 1500 yard rifles, fuuck em, all of em!.. 👊🏻

Don’t forget your rangefinders bitches👍
If only obviously Ladies,cite your WELL founded Insecurities early...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "hard charging" gals Cat Fight over who thinks about me most and steals the most pics,as you gals "live" vicariously. Hint.

Why Sticky, Here you are! What happened to the 9 pages of post in the Silhouette thread in the Competive Shooting section? One of your post that you put up stated that you shooting off your two legs was rightly legendary, but you couldn't come up with one match result, one trophy, or any classification. You posted up every kind of pic but. You must be a keyboard pounding blowhard! I posted up my classifications, where are yours? Laughing, Laughing hard!
jane,

Pardon your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You gals REALLY shold join "forces",to keep things "fair". HINT.

Keep burnin $$ tryin to be relavent, I’ll keep doin my thang bitch!! 😂
I'm sure the Pavement Pounding Kchunts are limbering their 25-06's up,for same. Hint.

Wasn’t too long ago, a 25/06 and a 6 leupold was the shiit, the game hasn’t changed, just your waistline hog neck!! 😂😂👊🏻

Wasn’t too long ago, a 25/06 and a 6 leupold was the shiit, the game hasn’t changed, just your waistline hog neck!! 😂😂👊🏻

In a 700 Sucks and blue meanies....Yes low BC Blue meanies. (Barnes XLC's for the rest of us)

Tell us about that trailer trash.
[/quote]

Brother gee... you are flirtin with disaster... what is the B.C. of that Norma 150gr projectile?

No clue,

but I'd bet it's greater than that of the 410 gr. Flat nose .475's.

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by geedubya

No clue,

but I'd bet it's greater than that of the 410 gr. Flat nose .475's.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][/quote]

G

You can't kill anything with them brick shaped bullets! LOL
Stick! Please put up another Burns video
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Stick! Please put up another Burns video

Love the handle! LOL
Still waiting for Bacon Slit to post a pic of anything he's ever killed that a 25-06 wouldn't have. Fkn dying he can't. What a puzzy, woman beatin limp dk.
Brother shagalicious, she ain’t beatin shiit, except her meat, and her face against the pow shiitshow.. she’s sooooo fuucking stupid she caint even realize “the Pards “ that moved away so their kids could participate in a real school. What a fuuckin ignorant cull…
Matter of fact, Bob Meliek was way ahead of his time. 25/06 might just be the ultimate buck rifle..
I have a blue/walnut Ruger Hawkeye that I like a lot. It’s pretty heavy for the caliber I think because I also have the same gun in 300 Winchester, both have Leupold 3.5x10 scopes and I have to look closely to see which is which. It shoots well with TTSX and Ballistic Tip 100 grain handloads. I have some factory seconds 120 grain Partitions loaded I want to try.
i have yet to understand why ruger puts the magnum contour barrel on their 25-06 rifles
Matter of fact, Bob Meliek was way ahead of his time. 25/06 might just be the ultimate buck rifle..

Jud,
Milek was ahead of most people on the 25’s. For killing they are awesome.

GreggH
© 24hourcampfire