Hop To
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
P
P
110 eldx.

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It must be that the 25-06 is long enough and loud enough,with enough recoil,to make Joe Average "think" it's something it assuredly ain't. Which never ain't not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Always wanted to try one of them there 7 Whizzums. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We average Joes don't "think" it's something it's not. We "know" from our experience that it works for our application.

It's really quite simple. We believe in fitting the tool for the job. We don't care, or even need to know, what it does at 500, 600, or more yards.

And, yes, we all understand that if there is a need to shoot at longer distances, a better BC is important.

Moreover, if the recoil of a 25/06 is too much for you, perhaps you should take up knitting.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Have moved on from the 25-06 mostly, but my favorite is a Model 700 Classic that I bought new in 1990. Killed lots game with it...coyotes, turkeys, bobcat, deer, hog's etc. Believe it or not, even with the so called "ping pong balls" the 25's launch, it still kills em' pretty quick. Nowadays, if I'm grabbing a 25 cal rifle for a hunt, it's usually a 257 Wby.

South Tx buck with the 700 Classic.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
kchuntexas,

I'm VERY "surprised!" that you fixate me constantly,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Rickety,

Are you inferring that a .362 BC is simply a .362 BC,in regards to flight characteistics,despite 100grs of mass difference...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I miss a keystroke now and again,but never where it matters. Hint.

Bless your "hard charging" heart,for feverisly reading my EVERY word and gawking EVERY Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously aboard your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

JERKING9,

You are doing "GREAT!",obliviously quantifying your Retardation...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great SURPRISE,that you retreated to Whining and your latent Homoerotic Fantasies,rather than ANYTHING The Rifle. At least you found something you can do in the first hand! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute",even if it is your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint.

You gals REALLY should combine "forces",to keep it "fair". HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Well dingleberry it makes a heck of a difference in retained energy.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pocketpincher,

The Hornie 110 ELD is fairly fhuqking sad. Hint.

My 224 Kreeds whistle a .585 BC 90 at 3200fps+,with a whole bunch less powder. Google what that means. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

kchuntexas,

You "justify" your Drooling CLUELESSNESS,in the manner which best suits your Professional "Victim" Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy how you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts "MAGICALLY" transform into a "we". It'll only come as a "SURPRISE!" to you,that a "lowly" 243 Kreed could give less than zero fhuqks if victims are at 3' or 600yds+. Read that again. Now one more time,you fhuqking Drooltard. Hint.

There is ZERO fhuqking need for you to repeatedly prove that STUPIDITY isn't an "advantage",though it IS funnier than fhuqk! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

fandone,

Big Green Classics have long been their best Living Wood handle and I've likely had a "few" and probably even some of them there MacaMillions of like design. Hint.

The 25-06 and 257Wby are easily slapped around,with farrrrrrr less case capacity and simply superior projectiles. Don't "forget",that bullets mean wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Watch out for that barbed wire! HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Rickety,

I musta' missed it,where anyone but a Drooling Fhuqktartd mentioned "energy"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than Twatly Texans TRYING to "talk" Rifles. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well energy does matter unless your just punching paper. Was kind of funny to see the 25-06 kick your little 6's ass all over the place while you were beating off to it.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You are certainly welcome to your Homoerotic Fantasies,even if it's the only thing you can "offer",besides copious Insecurities and HILARIOUS Brokedicktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my simply shooting it all,as you think of me incessantly and "live" vicariously. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Larry: The value of your contributions to the 'fire have long since been asymptotically approaching zero.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
kchuntexas,

You "justify" your Drooling CLUELESSNESS,in the manner which best suits your Professional "Victim" Status...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Use your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,that I'm not the focus of your EVERY thought and move,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Simply pardon wares that exist,as you Google aloud. Perhaps give thought to holding your breath,in order to "maximize" the Hissiness of your Fit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Has anyone actually spoken to this person ?

His posts sound like a Biden soundbite.

Is it the Van Allen belt or just bad genetics ?

Johnny Depp wannabe ?

Long John Silver marooned in Alaska ?

Would be a natural for Port Protection TV show !

They could "welcome" him ! LAFFIN !

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
UrTheHole,

Perhaps it's PERFECT timing,for you to quantify how many times a day you think about me and the typical durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

Pardon both rifles,slapping a 25-06 silly. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Texan....ain'tcha'?!? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
UrTheHole,

Perhaps it's PERFECT timing,for you to quantify how many times a day you think about me and the typical durations of same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Pardon wares that exist,as you DREAM aloud. Hint.

Pardon both rifles,slapping a 25-06 silly. Google as you MUST. Hint.

Larry don’t mind him he’s still in mourning over the queen dying..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
AND FYI Mr. "I can't spell at all" the 25-06 with an 80 TTSX starting out @4000 (30" bbl) kills medium game just fine.

End to end on a 150 lb buck at 250 yds and still flying after breaking the outgoing shoulder.

That is even accomplished on a high polish blue rifle with 4X walnut and no retard decals.

Top is 25-06, lower Norm's rebore to 40-82 with a 45-70 Browning stock.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
UrTheHole,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've never even seen said bullet. 250yds and 150 pounds is some SERIOUS stuff for a Texan and her 30" Barbed Wire Rifle. Hint.

Oddly enough,a 20" 6BR do same,though on bigger Critters,at like distance with a 105 'Max. It's the 2nd cartridge from far left,in above image,if only because you need ALL of thefhuqking help you can get.. Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UpThePole
AND FYI Mr. "I can't spell at all" the 25-06 with an 80 TTSX starting out @4000 (30" bbl) kills medium game just fine.

End to end on a 150 lb buck at 250 yds and still flying after breaking the outgoing shoulder.

That is even accomplished on a high polish blue rifle with 4X walnut and no retard decals.

Top is 25-06, lower Norm's rebore to 40-82 with a 45-70 Browning stock.

Looks like a Larry Root pic to me!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She's as big of a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit as you. Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She's as big of a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit as you. Hint.

I would have never guessed it would be as easy this to live rent free in your head... damn this is fun...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
#hardcharger..... lmao

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm VERY "surprised" since your Heralded Stance,that you continued to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,seconds after. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can steal the rest. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHINGH!...................

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

505 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 52 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,016
Posts18,500,347
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.