Home
Time for a new gun and don't have anything in the small to mid range in the stable, gun is going to be used for long range coyotes mainly as the AR-15 just can't get there with its 16" barrel but will probably used for pronghorn too. I've got a 300wby that I don't use much anymore and my main squeeze is the 338 federal so I was thinking something like 243, 25-06, 6.5PRC, 257 wby, 6.5-300wby, 280AI. I do know I don't want a creedmore just because I refuse to get on the bandwagon but I really like the looks of the PRC, i do reload all my rifle ammo so in store available is little concern as long as I can get brass or make it.

Thank Chuck
25-06 should be spectacular for coyote .
.25/06
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
25-06 should be spectacular for coyote .

It should be, especially when you can easily kill them with a 22lr and good bullet.. I'd probably just get a .243w. They shoot flat and hit hard enough. Great little deer round as well....
224 Kreedmire,Alpha brass,'17 and 88's at 3200fps. Facts & Physics ain't a "bandwagon",but simply REALITY. Hint.

Thank me later.

Just sayin'...........
Since you already have a nice short action medium bore, maybe step down to a mini action rifle. I used to cull coyotes for money in my youth. I had a night permit. There was a lot of walking in the winter. I used a lever action 22 mag. with a red dot. It was quite easy to run through five-seven bullets in seconds.

Brownells has howa barreled actions in 6.5 grendel with 20 inch barrels. Drop one of those into a bell and carlson stock, and you'd be quick on the long shot, or multiples up close.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...avy-barreled-mini-action-prod113624.aspx

Bell & Carlson mini action stock:

http://www.bellandcarlson.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=1146

A 243 does everything a 25-06 does on bigger game and is a better varmint round.
243 LBC (6mm Grendel) upper on your AR-15.

Dan
22LR a logical choice for coyotes.......

Well you lost any and all credibility with me.

Originally Posted by Ky221

Yeah I found that one disconcerting as well.
I met a guy who has shot north of 50 wolves and his favorite round is 22mag.

Depends on how you hunt them.

I have never seen a coyote yet that I would pass on if I was carrying a 22 long rifle. Distance is my only drawback. I would only shoot one under 300 yards with a 22 long rifle. At night under 100 yards I would use a 22 long rifle.
The bandwagon, whether I'm on it or off, holds no terror for me. If something works, why avoid it just to be aloof?

Either the 6mm or .22 Creed gets my vote, since you asked. No need for more capability, or less.
Originally Posted by moosemike

Lol

22 Creedmoor or 243 8 twist
Never thought of the 22 creed but that might be the ducks nuts for me in a Kimber Montana to match my 338fed, or maybe 243 with a fast twist then my kids could deer hunt with it when they get bigger.

Lol

+1

The least you guys could do is take this guy seriously.

After all, he really tried to spell "calaber"....
25-06 but I do love the 243
Originally Posted by 338fed
Never thought of the 22 creed but that might be the ducks nuts for me in a Kimber Montana to match my 338fed, or maybe 243 with a fast twist then my kids could deer hunt with it when they get bigger.

Winner Winner!
Originally Posted by ingwe

Lol

+1

I don’t mind the OP misspelling words.

I do however have an issue with BSA spewing garbage about a 22 LR being a solid choice for coyotes.
Originally Posted by ingwe

Lol

+1

One misspelled word and you get you're tit in a ringer, I suppose you have a secret decoder ring to figure out what the hell Stick is trying to communicate to us most of the time and are ok with that?
Coyotes & pronghorn - 243

Pronghorn & deer - 25-06

It also depends on what you want the rifle to “feel” like. 243 is much more available in “compact” or “ultralight” form, e.g. M70 Featherweight vs Sporter.
6mm creed
[quote=338fed
One misspelled word and you get you're tit in a ringer, I suppose you have a secret decoder ring to figure out what the hell Stick is trying to communicate to us most of the time and are ok with that?
[/quote]

Oh hell no..I've got Stick on ignore...its a great feature...
As MANY do. Or imagination pretend ignore as he calls it. He still thinks he has followers.
Haven't seen a befouled rifle or rotten salmon picture in a year. Lol.
.250 Savage.
260 Rem.
Get yourself some loony points and get a .257 Roberts.
I got a six and a quarter pound goat @$€%#$ nine and a quarter twist .243 in a milk jug with a goat #$@€£÷ late model VX-1 3-9x40 quantum clicker in goat @$+×&# Burris low rings and goat #$@&%÷ shiny blued metal that I got a little under four benjies in the whole shabang. This 243 is just like I like'm. Cheap and easy and shoots like a million bucks. laugh

There's been 6.8's and 7.62's and thoughts of Quarters and Swedes and Creeds and Sevens. Some day I may get a bigger BIG gun.

Think if I wanted to get all exotic and forego the old classic yote and goat 243,(and not with a creed), I might fall for a 6x47 Lapua.
243 and don't look back.
243 factory

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

243 custom / 700 fluted bolt, 21'' 8 twist Bux, Timney, Manners mini chassis

http://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/site-needs-243-243ai-loads-comments.982860/

http://forum.accurateshooter.com/threads/243-old-but-still-good.3970658/
Hmmmmmmmm....I prolly shoot a "few" Custom Rifles,in various 6mm bore size. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pass the 88's in 224 Kreedmire,if only because I shoot it all and then some. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Thank me later..............
Another vote for a fast twist .243 ...
Originally Posted by Slope77
Coyotes & pronghorn - 243

Pronghorn & deer - 25-06

Agreed
The 25-06 cain't begin to hang. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon a 224 Kreedmire crushing the 243 Win.

Hint..........................
I have a Like new Remington model 7 in 243 that I am just posting in the classifieds. Full camo barrel etc. mounted Leuopold bases and rings fired 3 shots. So LNIB if you are interested.

22 Creedmoor with the long heavies will do for you exactly what you want it to.
Back when I was so Ignorant and thought an 8lb sporter weight rifle with perfect balance was just the ticket for a take anywhere rifle. I had a pretty incredible 25-06 with a Leupy Vari X3 6.5-20 that shot 100gr pills of death, making for a great deal of fun. Recoil on such a Heavey rifle by todays standards was of course very minimal.Nothing wrong with any of the fore mentioned suggestions, just fond memories of my Ol' Quarter bore!
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Yawn......
Originally Posted by Fotis
6mm creed

This....

And stop worrying about whether you are on or off the bandwagon.

Using that logic you could still be on the literal wagon instead of driving a truck....or even a Prius.

Maybe not.

I could, likely, be entertained enough, though with a 25-Oh tossing 110 ELD-X or 115 VLD Hunting. I'm easily amused.
6mm creed

^^ This ^^ ........ I like the old classic cartridges, but this one has become a favorite here.

Pretty sure the 22 Creed would kill deer , unless your state requires something more than a 22 cal.
Originally Posted by SuperCub
6mm creed

^^ This ^^ ........ I like the old classic cartridges, but this one has become a favorite here.

Would be my choice as well...
Brad,

Do tell about "your" 243 Kreedmire,you know...The Imaginary Pretend one you DREAM about. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I only have (3). Hint.

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................
Time for a new gun and don't have anything in the small to mid range in the stable, gun is going to be used for long range coyotes mainly as the AR-15 just can't get there with its 16" barrel but will probably used for pronghorn too. I've got a 300wby that I don't use much anymore and my main squeeze is the 338 federal so I was thinking something like 243, 25-06, 6.5PRC, 257 wby, 6.5-300wby, 280AI. I do know I don't want a creedmore just because I refuse to get on the bandwagon but I really like the looks of the PRC, i do reload all my rifle ammo so in store available is little concern as long as I can get brass or make it.

Thank Chuck
..............Well since everyone is the 6.5 Creed bandwagon, then how about the 6mm Creed? LOL

Your 300 Wby, though you can use it, is too much. A 6.5/300 Wby is too much imo as well. Your 338 Fed is short to medium range and is not the best application for your above purpose.

From your choices I would go with either the 25-06 or the 6.5 PRC. And if choosing a 6mm, I would opt for the 6mm Creedie.....
Is this true bs? I figured you would know.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Elkkchunt,

I didn't mean to horn you up and "unleash" even more of your Imagination and Pretend ala GoogleFu...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you also happen to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and yet again "forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Hint. Laughing!

Pardon wares that exist. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!....................
Forget about all the Creedwhore cartridges.

Get a 243, 25-06, or even 280 AI and be way ahead of the game.

Unless of course a bullet is the only thing in life you could possibly get a chance at smooching. Then strive for long OAL, high BC, retarded velocity, and smoochiness.
Originally Posted by KenMi
Forget about all the Creedwhore cartridges.

Get a 243, 25-06, or even 280 AI and be way ahead of the game.

Unless of course a bullet is the only thing in life you could possibly get a chance at smooching. Then strive for long OAL, high BC, retarded velocity, and smoochiness.

Ken, much as I like the 243, the 6mm CM is just a better "ground-up" cartridge design. May as well start out right.

The CM's are really what everything on the 308 case should have been...
KenBitchigan,

Pardon my shooting every cartridge you cite and whole fhuqk of a LOT more,that you didn't. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the HILARITY of your Brokedick Cluelessness and Lying Piece Of Schit Ways. Hint.

You Drooling Retards are a hoot! Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your GoogleFu is HILARIOUS! Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Bought a new old stock kimber Montana pre threaded barrel in 243 today, less than $1000 and $10 shipping hard to pass up. I’ll try it out and can alway rebarrel it into something else I just really like Montana’s.
Bought a new old stock kimber Montana pre threaded barrel in 243 today, less than $1000 and $10 shipping hard to pass up. I’ll try it out and can alway rebarrel it into something else I just really like Montana’s.

The Montucky 243's are 10" RPM and that sucks heavy ass. With 90gr Skinners,being the best OEM pitch. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In a contour dupe,with bumped RPM(8" here) and in 6XC,they shine rather brightly. I'd simply Seex Kreedmire today. Hint.

Though I hear good thangs about 'em,in 6BR too. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.................

Elkkchunt,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................
*** You are ignoring this user ***

The most common phrase on a BS befouled thread.
KenBitchigan,

In fairness,you've already tried that ruse,you Lying Sack Of Fhuqking Schit and "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I shoot a Montucky Six Twat-Six too,wearing a Brux 8" RPM,if only to add to your copious and very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you feverishly read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint.

Hint.

Laughing!.................
Not Sorry, you are on IGNORE, cause you are sorry. hint

So, you can blah blah blah about everyone being a lying sack of Schmidt, or you can go piss up a rope. You'd probably get more respect, following, and reading from the rope. HINT
KenBitchigan,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What were the "odds" of your being both a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Crying,Lying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

Elkkchunt,

How many times didja; schit your pants today? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my horning you up. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying.

Hint.

Congratulations?!?...............
The old AH-1G was a versatile platform 50 years back. No relation to the Creed though. Depending on setups it was good out to 2000 meters +/-, or could blanket a football field with death. There might be a few out there somewhere on the market.
I’m on the bandwagon. My 6.5 Creedmoor IS my 243.
Hint

Hint
Brad,

Do tell about "your" 243 Kreedmire,you know...The Imaginary Pretend one you DREAM about. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I only have (3). Hint.

Bless your heart for lying.

Hint.

Hint
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by lastround
I’m on the bandwagon. My 6.5 Creedmoor IS my 243.

My 30-30 is my 6.5. Creedmoor laugh
Never been difficult to cypher,who shoots and who don't. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 224,243 and 264 Kreedmires are all exceptional and literally by design. Hint.

What would you Brokedick Whining Clueless Fhuqks "do",less your GoogleFu,with your Imagination and Pretend fueling it? At least it's free,so you "lucky" kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some...though now you gals can say you've "seen" 'em.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Stick,
Where’s your current opinion on the .223ai with 75s or 88s vs your .270 with 90s to 105s? Is there still a valid reason for the 6x45 in a bolt gun?
I’m totally out of my lane, since I’ve never hunted, but if someone wants a 6.5 Creedmore but doesn’t want to be on the bandwagon, wouldn’t the 6.5 Swede be the natural choice? It my favorite cartridge I’ve ever shot. I feel no need to own anything else in a bolt-gun.
Deuce,

I was SAD to hear the demise of the 75 'Max,but fortunately,the 75 ELD is for fhuqking REAL and it's aerform even slicker. The 88 is simply a fhuqking Game Changer. Hint.

I've never been into .243" 90's,but they are THE best pitch in a 1-10",so they rate in that accord. The 105 Hornie HPBT is a NASTY Bitch and that is a GOOD thang. Hint.

Coming full circle,I'd of never went 270,if the 88 and it's .545 BC were Invented first. You simply get the velocity boost,due the reduction in mass,along with it's Slicktitude. Plus they are robust...so win/win. Hint.

Starting from scratch Today? 223/223AI all the way,for the aforementioned reasons. My herd of Seex Kreedmires are pissed at 88's too,as are the 243's and 243AI's! My 6-284's and Six Twat-Six are nervous,as they should be. Hint.(grin)

So anywhere I can drive an 88(223,223AI,224 Grendel,22BR,'250,250AI and Kreedmire),it's my preference,simply due the mechanics of flight. Though it's tough not love a 6BR,just for the fhuqk of it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.................

Jedcry,

The Swede is a Goofy Fhuqk,due case length and is of poor mechanical design. Let the notion go,embrace the Kreedmire,focus mechanics and the best bullet ALWAYS fhuqking wins. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The 264 Kreemire is a 6.5 Swede in a BETTER wrapper...nothing more and nothing less. Hint.

"Feel" is an Emotion,flight is simply Facts & Physics and you are certainly welcome to your Emotions,but it ain't much of a fhuqking Blueprint. Simply allow dots to connect themselves by default,rather than piss up ropes. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................
Big Stick, I appreciate your insight, and would never argue with your logic. I have to admit though, when it comes to cartridges for both handguns and rifles, feel is one of my primary considerations. Any loss in performance or stats is more than made up for in history and legacy, at least for me. That said, I really would love to own a 6.5 Creedmore, and might some day. I think it's a cool round.
Liar Larry, you are THE stupidest of fuucks if you think 75 elds “are for real”.... of course, all you run is your gums and your imagination and pretend.... grin
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
75’s dog real fuucking deep, like 1/2” and explode.... hint bitchlips.... 😆😆
Nobody’s holding his head up... hint
The “for real” bullets, dig deep...
Jud, what was the impact speed of them missiles?
Thanks for the feedback Stick.
Jedcry,

Facts & Physics are more than a "touch" comfortin'. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Obama has a History and Legacy,none of which is comfortin'. Hint.(grin)

I tell guys all the time,"you can yell at your calculator all you want...but it don't change the numbers". The Kreedmire is simply mechanically in sync and by literal design. Hint................

Oh my,did someone Imagine and Pretend "having" a 223AI? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget" that Imitation is the MOST Sincere form of Flattery. Too bad you cain't fake the abilities with a rifle,knife or camera either...as it'd all help your game. Pun be intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for DREAMING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Originally Posted by beretzs

3250, hate to see what they did if they were going fast!! Haha
The Big SLOUCH, you could suck my dick til my eyes roll back in my head, and I’d still not slum a 223 of any ilk... but I’m into killin, not shooting videos and my big yap.. hint
Ooooopsie, laughing!!!!...................................
ELDs are good if you shoot a thin paper target and compensate with BC for other inferiorities.
Originally Posted by Talus_in_Arizona
260 Rem.

+1
ELDs are good if you shoot a thin paper target and compensate with BC for other inferiorities.

Agreed, 230’s outta the 338 suck big slouch midgets dick too...
Originally Posted by Judman

No kidding. Pretty fragile. I haven’t done much with the ELD’s going that fast but the old 75 HPBTs were tougher than what you showed at about the same speed from a 22-250.

You going to change up bullets or ditch the 22 Creed for deer?
I haven't shot the first 75 eld into meat but I've shot a lot of stuff from groundhogs to bear with 75 amaxs launched from 2800 to 3350 and have never had one not at least penetrate to the far side of the rib cage on deer and the like. That's not just rib shots but through shoulder blades too. Admittedly I try to miss the big shoulder bone.
Originally Posted by Dude270
I haven't shot the first 75 eld into meat but I've shot a lot of stuff from groundhogs to bear with 75 amaxs launched from 2800 to 3350 and have never had one not at least penetrate to the far side of the rib cage on deer and the like. That's not just rib shots but through shoulder blades too. Admittedly I try to miss the big shoulder bone.

Same for the HPBTs. From 223 to 22-250 I’ve seen the same as what you stated about the AMax.
Gonna switch er up buddy, gonna try some 62&75 swift siroccos..
Hard to beat the HILARITY of a Pavement Pounding Fence Hopper going FULL Pelosi. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

"Trouble" is,proficiency cain't be purchased,nor feigned. Imagination and Pretend,while "living",DREAMING and TRYING for Imitation,simply ain't gonna get anything did,if only to the Snowflake currently melting. Hint. Laughing!

Perhaps,the deeply troubled lass will describe the "particulars" associated,because you fhuqking KNOW,there's gonna be more Oblivious HILARITY added to this. A picture of said "blueprint" will be fhuqking HILARIOUS,along with mount/glass particulars. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that as the Cross-eyed Clueless Fhuqk's Swan Song,she goes right to her default Homoerotic Fantasies,which soothe her so...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Besides a gross inability to keep her Estrogen Levels below 300 PSI,she cain't steer bullets either,nor have a grip on Anatomy. Funny,how it all unfolds hand in hand,like a Jerry Lewis Telethon. What were/are the "odds"? Hint. Laughing!

Might she be Caping such a "Magnificent" specimen,as she rolls steaks to/fro in the dirt? Hint. LAUGHING!

Cameras are beyond her "means". She's NO good with a knife. She can't shoot and is rightfully frustrated,at being dealt such a HILARIOUS version of "means","abilities" and "experience". Hint. LAUGHING!

How could it go ANY other way?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart,for doing her best,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she 'has" to "work" with.

No wonder she can't type or punctuate by herself and ELD's just simply roll Magnificent Beasties dead,with every press of the trigger,for everyone else. Must be a purty High Zoot chambering too,in order to come within 100fps of a 21" 223AI?!?

HINT.

LAUGHING+P++++!!!!!!!!!!!.....................
Didn’t mean to horn you up, lonely with no woman, kiddos, and “pards” that are, “pards” once, to floss some river slugs, spotlight a buck or shoot a beach bear you hard charging world burner you!!! Haha

Any kill pics from, oh the last (2) years?? 😂😂
Oh, laughing.....................
I wonder if stinky can outshoot a girl yet!
Ever wonder whenever says "stinky, midget, mutt, dwarf, dumbfucktard, retardation, etc. It's always limp sticks that perks her little bald head up?

Ok, hear it comes, another cut n paste drool splattered drivel off his stupefied mentality.

In 3. 2. 1.
The big slouch wishes, hopes and dreams more than anyone....

She has “pards” that have killed moose, caribou and sheep with the eld....😆
Oooops, forgot again!!

Laughing................
Originally Posted by JamesJr
243 and don't look back.

I think I paid $390 for my .243 ADL at Wally world 4 years ago. The scope needs upgraded. Take a chance and stop in.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by JamesJr
243 and don't look back.

I think I paid $390 for my .243 ADL at Wally world 4 years ago. The scope needs upgraded. Take a chance and stop in.

kwg

That's how I do it, $50 for scope and rings, $40 for the take off snout, $50 for the stock, $240 action ready to go...
Oh my...75's at 3150fps are VERY "tricky" and certainly not for Beginners. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Leave such things to the Pro's. Hint.

I’m on the bandwagon....there is a reason for that craze.
When you can buy a box of S&B140 fmj for 10.99 or their SP for 11.99 and shoot moa. Kind of Hard to argue that.
But I won’t fight the idea of shooting heavy 22 either.
Years ago, I traded a Springfield 30-06 for a Remington .243 for my oldest daughter to shoot. I have witnessed the quick kills that this flat shooting cartridge delivers.

.243 is a keeper!

Sherwood
The “for real” bullets, dig deep...

Where did you hit him? What am I looking at in that picture? It doesn't look so pleasant!
Oh my...75's at 3150fps are VERY "tricky" and certainly not for Beginners. Hint. Congratulations?!?

God damn, a 70lb spike!!! You sure those rough and tough 75's are needed for 70lb beach deer?? 😂😂

No wonder he doesn't hunt with you anymore, breaking down in that pile of shiit Duckworth and almost freezing to death really made a impact on him.. Long lasting effects of you will.Grin
Ooooops, LAUGHING..............................
For long range coyotes, I’d do .22 Creedmoor, if more dual purpose, I’d go 6.5 Creedmoor. I know you don’t want to hop on the bandwagon, but though not magic, they simply got a lot of things right with the 6.5 Creedmoor. Very easy cartridge to get great results from.

John

Truth!!!..........
LAUGHING.............
Finished... LAUGHING......

That’s about 3 1/2 of that spike you got there... hint

God damn, a 70lb spike!!! You sure those rough and tough 75's are needed for 70lb beach deer?? 😂😂

No wonder he doesn't hunt with you anymore, breaking down in that pile of shiit Duckworth and almost freezing to death really made a impact on him.. Long lasting effects of you will.Grin

Exceptional teacher of gun safety. No wonder the family tree is one big stick. Hint
KenBitchigan,

You have a "keen" crossed-eye for "detail" and you are REALLY on your Game...you "lucky" kchunt. Pun be intended. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

I reckon it more than a touch disconcerting for you,being a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,to be POWERLESS in the refrain to read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now this Outdoors Stuff,is all "new" to me,but it seems there's a common theme of unloaded magazines and an open bolt,which "might" be "happenstance",but prolly ain't. Like your being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,is certainly NO "fluke".nor is your Full Pelosi Routine an "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

As an aside,how come my picture are soooooooo fhuqking AWESOME?!? That's weird. Hint. LAUGHING!

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart you poor poor(literally) Retarded Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

Agreed. I'll leave that stuff to you. I was launching 250's at 2,700 today just fine however.
Little prick

Save your stubby fingers all the furiosity of timely replies.

Your ass is I G N O R E D by M A N Y

The bandwagon stopped by and dropped this off

Attached picture IMG_4152.JPG
Stick I'm not sure the deer down here would even stop grazing from a swat from you're 75's hint stop shooting baby's and get a big boys gun

Attached picture IMG_4153.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4154.JPG
Little prick

Save your stubby fingers all the furiosity of timely replies.

Your ass is I G N O R E D by M A N Y

KenBitchigan,

Ain't it a hoot,that besides being a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Imaginary Pretend Ignore,frosts your Melting Snowflake Routine,which sure as fhuqk is NO "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

338dud,

You can almost Post a picture...ALMOST,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Them Haybale & Crockett Chronicles,are funnier than fhuqk! Hint. LAUGHING!

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

Insane detail and color in this pic..
Hmmmmmmm...I didn't even notice. Hint.(grin)

Too bad this one was blurry,it coulda' been sumptin',even with a 75 at 3450fps.

Hint...............

Is big stick how you like your Jeffry Dahmer style prison treatment? Thanks for showing me how to almost post pictures of some neighbors kid you take hunting and pose with that nice gay pride rifle, you sure that's not a 270? bless your heart anyway. I can tell from random bits of English in some your post you probably have some knowledge of shooting any reason for being a [bleep] tard? Hint
Stick I'm not sure the deer down here would even stop grazing from a swat from you're 75's hint stop shooting baby's and get a big boys gun

I have zero idea if I am getting 3150 or not out of my vanilla .223, as I accidentally put a bullet through my chronograph and am too cheap to get another (who knows how accurate it was anyway), but deer of any size don't walk away from a solid hit from a .223 and any decent bullet. I'm not a barnes fan, but the 62 TSX now has my attention after a shaky start a few years back. I am seriously considering taking this combo for barbary sheep next week. We'll see.

The 75 AMAX had treated me well too but I never could get them to shoot well out of the factory 1/9 on my Montana. It may be getting time to throw a 1/7 or 1/8 on that rifle.

The bandwagon stopped by and dropped this off

More details!
[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

240 Weatherby, 85 gr.Nosler Partitions work

or

257 Roberts, or 257 AI

25-06 with 110 gr. Nosler Accubonds work

257 Weatherby w/ 100 Gr Nosler Partitons @ +/- 3,650 fps MV is a hammer.

Recently picked up a Browning Max LR in 6.5 PRC. I'm not a long range shooter but it is shooting sub-MOA at 300 yds

Become quite fond of the 26 Nosler w/ 142 gr. LRAB's

Nailed a dozen or so critters with this Hells Canyon Speed LR and not one has taken a step. All DRT.

6.5-300 WSM (6.5 Leopard) and 140's.

7mm-08 & 140 gr. Accubonds work quite well on Antelope sized game.

anywho........

ya!

GWB

Well, come to think of it, one hoglet that I shot with the 26 Nosler, I did have to fling two bullets at.

Of an evening I had set up near a cistern. Sometimes just before dark, critters will come in for a drink.

Well sure enough, a sow and a bunch of football size shoats come in.

I"m sitting in my chair and shooting off a bog-pod tri-pod.

I settle on the sow and squeeze.

Evidently my bullet was on a line with the top of the concrete cistern.

I saw concrete fly and the pigs took off.

Some of the bullet fragments must have hit her and knocked her loopy.

I cycled the bolt and put a second shot in her as she was running,

ya!

GWB

Dre it’s a 243 Montana with light weight talleys topped with a Zeiss conquest 3.5-10x44, them bandwagon guys did alright.
338Dud,

I reckon you are a Clueless Fhuqktard,simply because you were born that way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are of course welcome to the Delusions,that your Imagination and Pretend make "real" for you,if only because it's all you've "got". The LAST Thing I'd wanna do,is to diminish ANY of the "thunder" of your Homoerotic Fantasies,beings they mean so very much to you. Spill out of the closet,as often as needed and be sure to TRY and 'talk" rifles,because you are certainly doing GREAT. Hint. LAUGHING!

Be SURE to cite any/all words I use that are "too Technical" or "too big" for you to keep pace with and I'll happily rephrase and rub your nose even further,into your very own fhuqking STUPIDITY. I'll of course make it look easy,simply because it is,for me. hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon a 75 at 3750fps. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing the best that you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

'man,

The .224"/75 melding is a BAD Bitch,whether 223,223AI,'250 SALAMI,22-250 AI or Speedmire. Nothing has ever shook it,nor has it been close. Light Done Right blueprints are simply LEGENDARY and have stacked Splendid Beasties with aplomb. I don't know a single soul who schleps a L/A. Hint.

The 62 TSX is a Good 'Un in a 223 Krunchenticker and I've whistled more than a few. I've found the 75 Hornie HPBT,to be more than robustly reliable there and it's simply nice to do all bidness,with but a single projectile and static DOPE. As Krunchenticker Killing Kartridges go,I'm more than a touch sweet on the 224 Grendel stoked with 88 ELD Smooches,as it's a straight up Mind [bleep],regarding relative abilities and is forgiving in all regards. For some reason,the chambering and that boolit,is rather well represented in these parts. 'Course,I'm talking folks who actually shoot,not Fence Hoppers pretending and then lamenting their abilities and wares.(grin)

I see the transition to 88's being a mainstay,as fluid and seamless. No thang to arrange it's Speedmire happiness,in a multitude of blueprints and it is a straight up TERROR,in a typical .473" S/A and it's typical 2.815" box,so it plays VERY well with others. Freebore is rather forgiving and I'm happy at .100",because it's not greedy in either direction. Factor Alpha neck clearance...kiss,find pressure and you are there. Turnkey Laser Beam and nobody knows Laser Beams,better than I. Hint.

LAUGHING!

A 21" or thereabouts 223/223AI squirting 88's,is rather something to behold,as applied to Critterly Pursuits. It too is very easily arranged in COAL,with freebore given a thunk and AICS DBM's are a nice way to fly. It comes full circle back to a single boolit and static DOPE,which never hurts Production. BC Mind Fhuqks the masses and Joe Average is dumber than fhuqk,as all these Threads soooooooo eloquently attest,by them "unleashing" their BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

You mighta' just talked me into another rifle! .224 Grendel 1-7" 20" Flyweight anyone?!?

Me too!

Hint.

Drool,

She's as fhuqking STUPID as you,so don't tease her about the Goat Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You KNOW it's a Retard RPM,with schit mounts and glass...if only as opening constants. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for tRYING.

Hint.

Dubya,

The Texas Version of everything,is just simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it plum fhuqking AMAZING,that despite allllll of the feeble attempts in your "life",that your "camera" didn't accidentally get bumped to settings differing from your intent and grant you (1) decent fhuqking image. VERY impressive,to do such consistently fhuqking schitty "work",while TRYING not to. I get it,that your as "good" with a knife and rifle too,so no need to reiterate. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

She’s a beauty and I think it fits your bill perfectly
Can you cram enough powder into a 223 case to use these in a magazine-length load in an AR?

Dubya,

The Texas Version of everything,is just simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I find it plum fhuqking AMAZING,that despite allllll of the feeble attempts in your "life",that your "camera" didn't accidentally get bumped to settings differing from your intent and grant you (1) decent fhuqking image. VERY impressive,to do such consistently fhuqking schitty "work",while TRYING not to. I get it,that your as "good" with a knife and rifle too,so no need to reiterate. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

"And if they had the words I could tell to you
to help you on the way down the road
I couldn't quote you no Dickens, Shelley or Keats
'cause it's all been said before
Make the best out of the bad just laugh it off
You didn't have to come here anyway
So remember, every picture tells a story don't it"..............Rod Stewart, Every Picture Tells a Story

I had recently taken this Aoudad........

A couple weeks later while it was still deer season I was out hunting a particular buck I'd seen on game cam.

These days I call "getting lucky", walking from one room the the next and remembering why I did. I had forgotten both my shooting stix and my camera.

These were taken in fading light with my I-phone.

He was about 40 yds. and it was an easy shot. I decided to "count coup!

Now they may not be up to your standards, but, a memory was captured.

Perhaps you've heard the bromide, "the palest ink lasts longer than the best memory!

Every Picture Tells a story!

Life is not a zero sum game!

Ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Can you cram enough powder into a 223 case to use these in a magazine-length load in an AR?

The 88 wont jive with a 223 and ar magazines
Drool,

STUPIDITY ain't a bill,it's a plight. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You CLUELESS Fhuqktards are a hoot! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for sucking ass and you KNOW how 338Dud loves to Fantasize.

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

David',

Case capacity has ZERO bearing in the equation. COAL latitude is the great undoing and AR mag confines(even in ASC's),slams the door shut on 88's...unless you groove on ogives below case mouths. Hint.

Not my jam,nor even close.

Hint.

224 Grendel is your Huckleberry there and by lightyears.

Hint...................

Dubya',

You be sure to sugar coat Schit,in whatever way "works" BEST for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe "justify" Barbed Wire,Gates,Electric Fences,Feeders and haybale & Crockett "pursuits",to "compliment" your version of Photography. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon Reality. Hint.

Laughing!

Bless your heart,for doing the BEST you can with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

Copy.

David',

Case capacity has ZERO bearing in the equation. COAL latitude is the great undoing and AR mag confines(even in ASC's),slams the door shut on 88's...unless you groove on ogives below case mouths. Hint.

Not my jam,nor even close.

Hint.

224 Grendel is your Huckleberry there and by lightyears.

Hint...................

Is Someone jealous ?
Drool,

I've never even seen one,so it is mean to tease me,especially given your version of "experience"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot,though I've ZERO doubt you and 338Dud "get" to share Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

ya!

GWB

Originally Posted by geedubya

ya!

GWB

laugh laugh
I think so. Poor baby
Dubya',

You can have GoogleFu and I'll simply take Reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,because The Texas Version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS.

As an aside,your Stolen Pics are FAR better than your's.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Elkchunt,

You couldn't even get one loaded,let alone into battery...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for sucking a mean ass though,you Cross-eyed Drooltard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Drool,

I wasn't making suppositions and 'thinking" ain't your virtue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",but at least you and 338Dud have your Fantasies. Hint.

Bless your heart,for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

Is there a translate button in this thing?
Someone’s got their feelings hurt
Well, with the 6.5 Creedmoor out of qualification, you could look at a wildcat 6.5/06 since the 6.5s have great BC and lots of bullet choices or get a 240 Wby Mag like I did and enjoy it. It is a handload proposition since ammo can be hard to find and expensive or maybe a 6mm Imp.
Drool,

I've never even seen one,so it is mean to tease me,especially given your version of "experience"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) Whining CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot,though I've ZERO doubt you and 338Dud "get" to share Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Dig that first pic, could lose a iddlin chainsaw in your house, truck, and garage, what a lazy fuucking scumbag... Congratulations?
Oooops, forgot again, LAUGHING!!!..................................
The more periods means I'm really trying to get the point across.................................

😂😂

Ignorance is bliss. How many critters have you killed with ELD’s to arrive at that conclusion? And a sample of one ain’t much of a sample. Do you shoot and hunt in open country at all, or are you limited in your perspective and judging all by east woods standards?

No kidding. Pretty fragile. I haven’t done much with the ELD’s going that fast but the old 75 HPBTs were tougher than what you showed at about the same speed from a 22-250.

Impact at 3250 is asking a little much of a tipped C&C, even if it does have a high SD.
Drool,

If only as per always,cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll simply rephrase,then rub your nose further into your Incredible fhuqking STUPIDITY...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the melting snowflake routine,which is assuredly NO "Act".

Hint.

257Boob,

I'd rather Kreedmire,than 6.5-06,if only because I shoot both. Hint. Congratulations?!?

6.5-06 here. Hint.

The Kreedmire is farrrrrr less fickle and could really give a fhuqk less about barrel length. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...I'd rather 260AI,than 6.5-06,mainly because I shoot that too. In fairness however,pass the 7mm's and hold the Fluff,if the Kreedmire hurts your Feelers. Hint.

260AI. Hint.

The 240Wby is simply a Steaming Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,due mechanical design. If you gotta,just simply opt 6-06 instead. Hint.

The 6mmRem AI is a Steaming Pile Of Fhuqking Schit and pardon my having on of 'em too. Hint.

Some folks is simply afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess and it's never been difficult to savvy who shoots and who don't. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,"tell" me MORE.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery and .224" 75gr boolits,sure are "TRICKY".

Hint.

Jordan,

Don't pick on poor poor(literally) KenBitchigan,she cain't quite get an oar in the water by herself. Hint.

LAUGHING!

The only thing she "shoots" is her mouth and Imagination.

Bless her heart,for Lying,Crying and Whining.

Hint.

I wish I was this successful trolling when out fishing.
Big Shtick it's real hard to take a mental midget like your self seriously when you think we should be impressed with
Your rainbow coalition gun collection( and you keep showing us the same damn pictures). I'm ok with gay's for guns but don't expect me to be impressed, you have [bleep] up more fine firearms then should be allowed by law, I'm almost impressed as a wet fart. I won't be feeding the gay troll anymore have fun talking to yourself, to everyone else who chimed in on my original question before the shtick capsized it thanks.
Drool,

I reckon "Wishing" is as close as you'll ever get to "doing"...you "lucky" kchunt. No need to "troll" for your stupidity,mainly because you can NOT "escape" it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You poor poor(literally),Drooling CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm rather at ease in Catching. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are glued to my every word and Splendid Pixel,as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your BEST,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

338Dud,

Your VERY Tender Feelers,rate less than ZERO fhuqks to me and what else can someone with your "means","abilities" and "experience" do,besides slurk away...you "lucky" kchunt.Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to keep banging away on your Homoerotic Fantasies,as it's the ONLY "move" you've "got". Hint. LAUGHING!

I enjoy you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltards giving it a "try". You are doing "GREAT!". Hint.

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

As an aside,how come my pictures are sooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME?!

Hint.

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Impact at 3250 is asking a little much of a tipped C&C, even if it does have a high SD.

Good thing they weren’t 3450-3500 like most folks are driving them out of a creed. Haha
Originally Posted by Dre

She’s easy to get wound up that’s for sure!! 🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Dre

She’s easy to get wound up that’s for sure!! 🤣🤣

WAY too easy, 1st grader could do it and the grammar is about the same. But 1st grader would out wit her.
You know the best part, I never even mentioned her name. But, she's that insecure and assumes people are talking to her or about her. She's one pathetic b*tch.

Good thing they weren’t 3450-3500 like most folks are driving them out of a creed. Haha

So are you talking impact speed or launch speed? Thought we were talking impact...
Either or Jordan, not to impressed with a 230 launched at 2800, with a impact of 2500 or so either
Drool,

Start a Thread,when you can "afford" your first camera...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The look like this,if only to save you even more Excuses. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!............

Jordan,

How the fhuqk would she "know" anything? Hint.

Bullets are "TRICKY" and ask her how she arranges POA/POI. Hint.

LAUGHING!..............
The SLOUCH, they are hardly "skookum" or "robust" for folks that "hunt"..... Grin

Now a blinded 70lb Sitka buck trying to figure out wtf is shining in its face, they probably work alright..
Oooops, LAUGHING!!!!............................
Oooops, LAUGHING!!!!............................

laugh

I see you're getting some of those Eurasian collared doves down your way. We're had a few showing up here the last couple of years.
Either or Jordan, not to impressed with a 230 launched at 2800, with a impact of 2500 or so either

That surprises me. I've been pretty happy with the 147, 162, and 180 so far, on everything from coyotes to WT to bull moose, and impact speeds from 2400-2930. Plenty of penetration with enough, but not excessive, expansion/fragmentation. But as always, YMMV.

Ignorance is bliss. How many critters have you killed with ELD’s to arrive at that conclusion? And a sample of one ain’t much of a sample. Do you shoot and hunt in open country at all, or are you limited in your perspective and judging all by east woods standards?

ZERO and never will. Cause they aren't worth a pinch of powdered bat$hit as a hunting bullet.

Open country or not is no excuse for not knowing how to hunt and stalk to a reasonable distance. But, some just don't get it.

ZERO and never will.

That says everything I need to know. Thanks.

Open country or not is no excuse for not knowing how to hunt and stalk to a reasonable distance.

I'm trying to think of a diplomatic way of saying that's a pretty stupid comment, but I'm coming up empty-handed.

But, some just don't get it.

Look in the mirror and you'll be right.

That surprises me. I've been pretty happy with the 147, 162, and 180 so far, on everything from coyotes to WT to bull moose, and impact speeds from 2400-2930. Plenty of penetration with enough, but not excessive, expansion/fragmentation. But as always, YMMV.

Ya I know you like em, this coming is coming from a guy that shoots big deer, and elk with a 80 grain "varmint" bt at 3650... Grin
It'll come as "Surprise",only to Window Lickers but there's been alotta folks happily drive the schit outta Hornie 'Max's and even better yet ELD's. Hint.

'Course them that cain't drive a rifle,knife or camera are certainly gonna be plagued,but that is a reflection of their "abilities",rather than inherent attribute(s) of the wares proper. In no particular fhuqking order,other than ascending bore size,the .224" 50 'Max and 75 'Max/HPBT's are squarely LEGENDARY. The 88 is obviously destined for same,but is the new kid on the block and not everyone saw it coming,in their Crystal Balls. Guys that shoot/kill ain't gonna be slowing RPM down,as barrels puke. Manufacturer's will get it figured out,with SALAMI adoption of the 224 Speedmire and it'll flourish by default.

Now as .243's go,I hear good thangs about the 105 'Max and HPBT and they too are LEGENDARY. The 108 is no slouch and I've yet to see one bounce offa anything. Hint.(grin)

The 264 147 ELD is simply a phenom. full stop,end of story. hint.

As .284's go the entire 162 lineage is stalwart,whether HPBT,'Max,ELD-X or ELD-M. That being said,the 180 is THE cream of the crop,yet still ahead of it's Time. The astute having been gunning same,since inception and it is sensational in all regards.

The 30 and 338's are sweet,but pass the .284" 180 and hold the Fluff.

'Course I rather enjoy the gyrations of The Paper Hat Brigade and am never not impressed,with the amazing number of simplistic things,which soooooo reliably stump them. Hint.

Though in fairness,KenBitchigan is simply a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and a Brokedick to boot...though her Fantastical Delusuions,are funnier than fhuqk!!!! Hint.

Bless the hearts,of those sooooooooo very fhuqking amazingly inept,to struggle mightily with simplistic matters.

Hint.

ZERO and never will.

That's everything I know. Thanks.

Open country or not is no excuse for not knowing how to hunt and stalk to a reasonable distance.

I'm trying to think, but I'm coming up stupid.

But, some just don't get it.

Such as Big Stick

holy trolley, eh?
Nothing pisses him off more than those who have him on ignore.
The stupidest fuuck of them all, it’s a 70lb Sitka deer.... pass the 22 mag.... hint...
Ooooops, LAUGHING!!!! .................................
Lots of periods means it for REAL!!!!!...................

😆😆😆
While you’ve been lying and trying the last couple days, I’ve had (1) bear, (3) coyote dogs within the 400 yard gong, “out back”, 2 dead coyotes, and lotsa yard work done.. (1) coyote felt the 204 32 en route on a beer run yesterday..🤣 the usual liar Larry micklecky whine never disappoints though.... here’s to Kerri gettin stuffed!!!! Hola!!!
Get er done J Man!

Easy day here, called it early.

Sippin' on a couple Fresh Squeezed IPA's....
Brother samuel, pard over tucky says it's like spring over there.. Hope stuff is goin good brother man...
J, easy winter so far, makes work a lot less work!

Back to the topic at hand.

223 head on about 50 yards a couple weeks ago.

If'n I was super cowboy I would have tried to rope the ol' bitch but it's way to icy and she did have her(three chances) to get loaded up.

Executive decision.......grin

Took a run at my old man and his arm is still solid purple.

So yeah, I don't feel guilty....at all.

[Linked Image from i37.photobucket.com]
[quote=SamOlson]J, easy winter so far, makes work a lot less work!

Back to the topic at hand.

223 head on about 50 yards a couple weeks ago.

If'n I was super cowboy I would have tried to rope the ol' bitch but it's way to icy and she did have her(three chances) to get loaded up.

Executive decision.......grin

😂😂

Took a run at my old man and his arm is still solid purple.

So yeah, I don't feel guilty....at all.

[Linked Image from i37.photobucket.com]

[/quote

Oh god damn er!!! Pards cousins ranch bout burnt up last weekend I guess, very weird this time of year.
A grass fire this time of year?!

That is fricken weird.
That’s what I thought, guess he lives down Stanford way
We have maybe an inch of ice and an inch or two of fresh snow on top of that.

Haven't been stuck in snow yet.

But it's gonna be a muddy mofo when the frost goes out!

All kinds of sub moisture in the ground.
Oh ya bro, been a wet bastard here too... nice to get out prune some trees, fertilize berry bushes, fruit trees, spray a couple backpacks of spray and kill some moss.... even got 100 rounds of 338 and 20 6 ai in the tumbler today, if to only piss the shovel headed mongloid off... grin
Dooshmike,

How does one watch EPIC fhuqking comedy and get "mad"...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy you Brokedick Window Licking Fhuqktards doing your best. Hint. Laughing!

Pavement Pounders Playing Pasture Pool...is simply MAGNIFICENT,as they regale their Outdoor "experience" and "all" the Critters to "behold". Hint.

Bless your hearts for TRYING.

Hint.

Should I toggle to see what he said? laugh
No. wink
I'm getting a 28 inch barreled 7.5 twist 6.5 Swede built right now, snagged a 3-12x44 LRTS scope for it from Camerland, Lapua brass and either the 142gr RDF, 142gr ABLR, 147 ELD or 150gr SMK bullets for coyotes, deer and pigs out to 700 yards here at the house.
Funny, a spotlighting beach hunting cuunt with a 9 month long season whinning about haybales, barbwire and pavement!!! 😂😂😂
Oooops. LAUGHING!!!!!..........................................
The periods really get the point across!!!Haha...............................................................................

Start a Thread,when you can "afford" your first camera...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The look like this,if only to save you even more Excuses. Hint.

LAUGHING!

LAUGHING!..............

back at ya!

ya!

GWB
That took some balls
You’d need a big frying pan for those.
The periods really get the point across!!!Haha...............................................................................

".........................

............................................................................hint....................laughing..........................facts and physics
Balls??? Oh fuuck the little lonely cuunt will be horned up!!! 😆😆😆
Back at ya! JMan!

ya!

GWB
(1) coyote felt the 204 32 en route on a beer run yesterday..🤣

Hey J-man, nice to see another member using the 204 on yotes. I regularly use 40s on yotes and load up 32s for prairie dogs in the summer. Do you regularly use the 32s on coyotes or was it just a target of opportunity? If regularly, how's the performance been?
Ya, works great. Rem 700 sps, sits in a McMillan hunter in rhino cam, Mark VI 4.5-14. Shot several coyotes, and badgers here, Idaho and Montana, 32's have never let me down, never a exit, even on badgers. Tried 40's, groups went from 1\2" with 32's to 5" with the 40's.
Tried 40's, groups went from 1\2" with 32's to 5" with the 40's.

Yikes! Easy decision point there. I'm lucky as both group well in mine.
Now what were the "odds" of The Paper Hat Brigade perpetuationg their enthrallment with Homoerotic Fantasies...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

3650fps+ here. Hint.

In all fairness,the Reupold 4.5-14x 30mm M1,is handy for a few thangs. Hint.

LAUGHING!

You CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltards are a HOOT! Hint.

Bless your hearts,for doing your best,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING.....................
You kill that wolf, or a pard, liar Larry??? 😂

No lying now😎

Lever lapped anything, nor used any sort of lock tite dummy. Btw, nobody has been talkin to ya fora couple pages now.. Hint
Ooooops, LAUGHING....................................................................................
I found that picture on the Internet. Knife too. Are you talking to me? Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Rather enjoying your Morning Slur upon your keyboard,as your trembling fingers meet same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

You can almost drive a .224" 75grainer too. ALMOST. Hint.

I was just kidding about Reupold,they "track" very "well". Hint.

LAUGHING!

Spotting Scopes are sensational too. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Pardon the poignant profundity of a critique by me,affecting the Market in the direction of same and your version of "sway" is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are "free" so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

At least you can try to ride coat tails and extoll how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,if only due the HILARITY of your best efforts. Hint.

Hint.

Simple question, so I guess it is a pards...👍

Pardon the ability to make shiit look easy, because it is.... Here's to drawing another pocket full of tags, hunting a couple countries, and multiple states, yet AGAIN, and punching numerous tags with shiit wares and a very very limited budget you speak of.. Grin

Lemme guess, it's dink Sitka deer, and a kelp fed beach bear for you? Oh, and living vicariously through "pards" that get off the couch that actually hunt moose, sheep and caribou. You lucky cuunt you, your "livin" !!!!😂
Oooops, forgot again!!! LAUGHING!!!!!.....................................................................
Oh my,your VERY looonnnnggggggggg list of exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,just keeps growin'...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the Poignant Profundity of my findings,so VERY much consuming your every breathing moment. I reckon I'm plum Flattered,that you are driven obliviously to quantify,how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Just how many times a day do you think about me? Hint. LAUGHING!

Do you mention my name when you open a gate? Maybe whisper it,as you hop a fence? How about when rolling steaks around in the dirt? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for TRYING soooooooo hard. No wonder you AVOID being you,at every opportunity,as does everyone else.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

I was just kidding about Reupold.

LAUGHING!!!...................

Google ALL...and try to keep pace. Then nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!!!!!

Hint....................

Meanwhile, on dry land!

It's Back at ya, B,

with a few!

ya!

GWB

Rifles that look good and are properly cared for. That should get someone even pissier
While you were whining, again, the 204 shwacked, yet another coyote en route to town. 32’s of course, he did the straight leg shuffle, not surprisingly. Grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image host
Word on the street is I don’t know how to run turrets, but they sure make me look like a “serious “ hunter and tacticool!! 🤣🤣🤣

Even made time to stop by and pick up a antique chair out of a local restaurant, needs a little cleanin, but hey, she’s happy!! HINT 😆

Then stopped by sunbirds for some beads, yarn and prawn cure!! Haha

This killin and keepin a woman happy is hard shiit you stupid fuucking chowderhead!! 🤣
Oppps, LAUGHING!!!! .........................
While you were whining, again, the 204 shwacked, yet another coyote en route to town. 32’s of course, he did the straight leg shuffle, not surprisingly. Grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image host
Word on the street is I don’t know how to run turrets, but they sure make me look like a “serious “ hunter and tacticool!! 🤣🤣🤣

Even made time to stop by and pick up a antique chair out of a local restaurant, needs a little cleanin, but hey, she’s happy!! HINT 😆

Then stopped by sunbirds for some beads, yarn and prawn cure!! Haha

This killin and keepin a woman happy is hard shiit you stupid fuucking chowderhead!! 🤣

You catching steelhead or prepping for springers?
Oooops, the chair!! Lotsa hints about life lessons here you are ignoring.... HINT 😆
Steelhead.. I like fish that bite, rather than flossing them like big slouch.. grin
Oh my...that's MUST be a VERY "exciting" day for you,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

How many times didja' think about me,on the BIG "Shopping Spree"?. Hint. LAUGHING!!!

Perspective. Hint.

Often nice to double dip an image. Hint.

Barely go through 30 gallons a year. Hint.

Heard about yarn,but have never seen it. Hint.

Always wanted to see a piece of brass. Hint.

A Coyote musta made your year. Hint.

In fairness,I don't even know what a Steelhead is. Hint.

Here's to the HILARITY of your incredibly fhuqking LOW "standards" and how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and you just cain't ever get close,despite a "life" of TRYING. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

More more more!!! Your the typical brokedick that grew up with shiit, that puts waaaay too much into wares\possesions, it's costed you dearly, but you're too fuucking stupid to recognize it...HINT😂😂

Big day? Naw, just another day, when you've the luxury f being home everyday... Yet another HINT..😎🖕
Oooops, LAUGHING!!!..............................................................

Meanwhile, on dry land!

It's Back at ya, B,

with a few!

ya!

GWB

What no clown paint, stickers or bright colored tape ? Lets see some pics of those rifles laying in a creek with a big dead fish, that'll impress the hell outta everybody !
Big day.. life is rough!! 😘
Never seen any brass either,, grin

6ai fresh outta the tumbler, should I run it again Larry? 💋
Oooops, LAUGHING!!!.................................
I reckon it is plum "unfair",that'cha' gotta have the tools,to do the job and that's why you are soooooooo amazingly fhuqking CLUELESS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot that your "life's" "experience",wouldn't knock the guts out of a slow Tuesday's afternoon? Kudos for perpetually driving same home,by doing your "BEST". Hint. LAUGHING!

No fhuqking wonder you jump at every chance to distance yourself,from yourself and perpetually strive to catcha' ride on coat tails,you "hard charger" you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you hilariously try to hitch a ride. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm VERY much enjoying how your Melting Snowflake Routine,is no fhuqking "Act". You are simply riveted by my every word and full consumed in all avenues,which reliably takes HILARITY to new levels. Hint. LAUGHING!

Kudos for your "version" of a tumbler,as you Hilariously add to your INCREDIBLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,you poor poor(literally) Window Licking Drooltard. Hint. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",as you thumb a ride on coat tails. Hint.

I'm fhuqking CRYING.....I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!!!! Whooped by a .224" 75 grainer! EPIC +P+++ HUMOR!!! Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.......................

P.S. and by the way...how come my pics are soooooooo fhuqking AWESOME and your's suck soooooooo much ass,just like everything else you attempt?

Really don't even seem "fair",does it?

Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never seen any brass either,, grin

6ai fresh outta the tumbler, should I run it again Larry? 💋

That must be that dogassed company Alpha. Get some Peterson brass and tell stickbutt what he's missing (literally)
The big SLOUCH, jealously will eat you alive, the only one riding coattails is you, feel free to tell the www how pards kill caribou, moose, and 125 lb sheep with the eld... 😂

If that’s not riding coattails, I dunno what the fuuck is you jealous little biitch. As for me, I’ll keep on keeping on how I do and producing results everywhere I go, easily as always. The Pom Pom crew at as gay as it gets appreciates you, well the 3 members that post there do anyways!! 😂😂😂 you dumbfuucks really burn up the bandwidth over there!!! Just remember, there ain’t nothing to it, you choose to make it waaaay harder than it has to be. Hint

Boolits mean far more than headstamps!!! 😘

Naw they really don’t! Xoxoxoxo

Oooops, LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That deer eats Sitka bucks for snacks... re hint!! Haha
Oh my,how long is the barrel on that POS RAR...30" or so,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

HILARIOUS to watch in Real Time,as your very WELL founded Insecurities grow in non lineal fashion. Hint. LAUGHING!

In fairness,you can almost Post a picture in it's correct orientation. ALMOST. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm not sure if this a Steelhead or not? Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you feverishly hope to thum a ride on coat tails. NO "wonder",you run away from everything you and HILARIOUSLY attempt otherwise. It's your Imagination,simply Pretend/Imitate with it,as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING +P+++!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Whining and TRYING.

Hint.

LAUGHING!

P.S. and by the way,how come my pictures are sooooooooo fhuqking AWESOME and your's are absolute fhuqking dogschit,just like the rest of your "abilities"? What do you "do" for a "living" again? HINT.

LAUGHING!......................
Don’t hate the rar 358... It works, hold the fluff. Hint

Notice the turrets? The dumb tape all over everything, including the muzzle? It never rains here either!! 😆😆

What I do for a living? Hmmmmm. What I do for a living, allows me to be home every night, 3 day weekends every week, plus 3 months of annual leave, AND comptime, also a “sick” day a month, just in case I’m hung over, or actually sick. My “job” allows me to hunt, at least (4)states a year and usually a Canadian province every year, sometimes (2). My job allows me to go camping with the commander, kids, and friends whenever we want, in a new camp trailer with a new tundra pulling it. My job allows me to spend 2 weeks, “coming up on the 23rd” in Kauai or any other Hawaiian island we choose, stabbing pigs, fuuckin, eatin, drinkin, just enjoying ourselves obviously. My job allows me to babysit the new grandson whenever I like. I kinda like my job. How bout you? Xoxoxoxo
Oooops forgot again!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! .................................
Which McDonald's do you work at? I'll swing by the Drive-Thru and toss ya' a $5 tip,so you can get another piece of brass and keep saving for your first camera...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Zero "skills",zero "abilities" and zero "savvy",which shows start to finish,which "explains" the FEVERISH attempt to hitch a ride on coat tails . Hint. LAUGHING!

Keep telling yourself,that you "can too",you "can too",as you eloquently attest how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...even the Critters are LAUGHING! Hint.

I mean REALLY fhuqking LAUGHING! Hint.

How come my pictures are sooooooo fhuqking AWESOME and all of your's are Dog Schit,like the rest of your "abilities"? I think I just heard Fireworks! Hint.

LAUGHING!!!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" and DESPERATELY practice Imitation with your Pretend. Hint.

Bless your heart for TRYING,Lying,Crying and Whining soooo hard,you Magnificent Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

I just dropped the Mic.

Notice the turrets? The dumb tape all over everything, including the muzzle? It never rains here either!! 😆😆

What I do for a living? Hmmmmm. What I do for a living, allows me to be home every night, 3 day weekends every week, plus 3 months of annual leave, AND comptime, also a “sick” day a month, just in case I’m hung over, or actually sick. My “job” allows me to hunt, at least (4)states a year and usually a Canadian province every year, sometimes (2). My job allows me to go camping with the commander, kids, and friends whenever we want, in a new camp trailer with a new tundra pulling it. My job allows me to spend 2 weeks, “coming up on the 23rd” in Kauai or any other Hawaiian island we choose, stabbing pigs, fuuckin, eatin, drinkin, just enjoying ourselves obviously. My job allows me to babysit the new grandson whenever I like. I kinda like my job. How bout you? Xoxoxoxo

Jud, I am sorry to hear that you have fallen upon such hard times. This season, I won't covet your hunting pics out of respect for the troubles you have had to endure.
Originally Posted by Remsen

Jud, I am sorry to hear that you have fallen upon such hard times. This season, I won't covet your hunting pics out of respect for the troubles you have had to endure.

🤣🤣
Look at the bright side Larry, it can only get better, if you let it😘

Nice pictures, those animals sure are cagey up there on the slope, they must get hunted a lot.
I just now started caring about pics to let my trail cams get pics of victims before I ghost em... 😘😘

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]anaerobic vs aerobic workout

Feel free to top it!! Xoxoxoxo...............
Ooooops, forgot again!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, ask that stellar Rosie bull how important (bc) is!!! Haha
Look at the bright side sugartits, while being “trapped” on the slope for 2 weeks straight, at least there’s farm animals to take pics of in the “spare” time!!! 😘💋😍
I’m waiting for the “talk” about, “boolits mean faaaaaar more than headstamps”!!!! Haha
75 gr and 270 gr fiddy cal bor lok there little buddy, didn't know if your beady loggerhead could see em.😀👍😎🖕
A 50 grain Sierra Blitz King works pretty well from a .22/250 on javelina and coyotes.

Killed this coyote at about 12 yards as it was circling to my right to get my scent..

Javelina.

JMan for the win.............................
The big SLOUCH, another “boolits mean faaaaar more than headstamps” lesson. Here Larry, we have a .54 405 gr, killed 4 bulls in a row with em, next is the 6.5 140 gr scenar, scenar dumbfuuck, not skinner, s c e n a r.... 😘💋

Might try gettin your cuunt from the couch and hunting.. it’s actually pretty cool!! Naw, you’ll continue to run your imagination and pretend, along with your fat yap about 88’s to the 1400 yard line!!! Haha

Xoxoxoxo 😘😍💋👅
Originally Posted by SamOlson

JMan for the win.............................

Here’s my new pard Sam, he’s a little dandy!!
J, that is fricken awesome.

He looks like a little gunslinger!
just fer schitz n' giggles.........

ya!

GWB
Originally Posted by SamOlson
J, that is fricken awesome.

He looks like a little gunslinger!

Haha for sure!! His name is colt, gramps calls him potro. Grin

So far I’m his favorite, dunno why. Grin
Gw showing off again!! Haha

Just shiitin gw, always enjoy your pics
Sticky,

Chew on this spended pic. You might have to Google it.........
[Linked Image from farm66.staticflickr.com]

No need to reply- would be as visible as a fart in a blizzard. You are IGNORED. HAHA.

OOPS. ALMOST FORGOT.........................................................................................................

We should start a fund.

P

It's all good JMan!

Since this thread has been stepped on, I figure, the more, the merrier!

Pardon the re-runs, but I guess if "B" can do it................

ya!

GWB
Sticky,

Chew on this spended pic. You might have to Google it.........
[Linked Image from farm66.staticflickr.com]

No need to reply- would be as visible as a fart in a blizzard. You are IGNORED. HAHA.

OOPS. ALMOST FORGOT.........................................................................................................

Haha, can’t forget the period lines!!! 🤣🤣

It's all good JMan!

Since this thread has been stepped on, I figure, the more, the merrier!

Pardon the re-runs, but I guess if "B" can do it................

ya!

GWB

Great taste in glasses brother
All you guys with the fancy modern weapons...I have to fill my freezer with this ping pong ball launcher. Good thing is that the freezer is indeed full, I must be doing something wrong.

[Linked Image]
Hope you are using ultra high BC mini balls in that and seating them long at a retard velocity, or stick will start his cycle.
All you guys with the fancy modern weapons...I have to fill my freezer with this ping pong ball launcher. Good thing is that the freezer is indeed full, I must be doing something wrong.

[Linked Image]

Kiss find pressure and rock on!!!!! 😂😂👍
GWB and Judman have some nice/fine rifles for sure. And lots of game pics to make a great show. I've nothing to compare with that armory!

Remsen, I enjoy chunking roundballs, too. My eyes fairly suck so irons are only good to 75 yards at BEST. But there is satisfaction in a big puff of grey smoke.

100 yds!

dink-a-doodle-doo!

+/- 90 yds. (IIRC)

ya!

GWB
Speaking of old muskets remsen, the fil brought this over last week. His dad, the ol lady’s granddaddy built it a long time ago. He gave it to me, I was glad to be the lucky recipient of a cool ol rifle with some history. I’ll get er tuned in with some high bc boolits and kill a buck and bull with it. Should be fun!
Speaking of old muskets remsen, the fil brought this over last week. His dad, the ol lady’s granddaddy built it a long time ago. He gave it to me, I was glad to be the lucky recipient of a cool ol rifle with some history. I’ll get er tuned in with some high bc boolits and kill a buck and bull with it. Should be fun!

That's a beauty! I'm going to file away at the round balls I have for mine to see if I can get a better BC for this coming elk season...

I am green with envy.

Been thinking of messin' with a flint-lock in the near future.

Just don't know if I want to commit the time and resources.

Details??

ya!

GWB
I'm a Flintlock hunter. 50 cal round ball. 80 grains of 2F down the bore followed by a .010" patch. Then half a pan of 4F. English flints for the win. Hint! +P+!

Notice I almost said something about rifles! laugh
Ya I'm thinkin round balls too. Guess the ol gristle used to shoot it quite a bit. It'll be fun
Ya I'm thinkin round balls too. Guess the ol gristle used to shoot it quite a bit. It'll be fun

Be sure to get Skinner round balls. laugh
Skinner\kreedmire!!😂😂

I mean kreedmire??? Wtf????
Skinner\kreedmire!!😂😂

So will you be changing your sig line........ Kreedmire balls for the win?

Quien Sabe?

GWB
Skinner\kreedmire!!😂😂

That's cuz he's afforded the luxury of not having to guess. laugh

100 yds!

dink-a-doodle-doo!

+/- 90 yds. (IIRC)

ya!

GWB

Damn. Looks like the 221 Fireball damage to JFKs noggin.

That's good shït right there...

I've always had semi hard-on for a Kentucky style front stuffer. I bought this CVA Hawken 20 some years ago and used to hunt late season deer with it back in Maine. My oldest boy loves shooting it as there's more to do than just drive a round in the chamber. Maxi-balls and round balls both shoot pretty good out of it. I'm thinking I need to kill a bou or moose with it at some point. .50 cal is more than capable and it's got a good bark with 80-100gr of FFF in it.

[quote=Judman]

[quote=Judman]
---------------------------------------------------------

Runs in the family huh ? > whistle grin grin

Jerry
Elk hunter what is the scope your running on that rig?
Leupold 4.5x14.
Originally Posted by T_Inman

That's good shït right there...

Thanks ted.
Originally Posted by Ptarmigan

I've always had semi hard-on for a Kentucky style front stuffer. I bought this CVA Hawken 20 some years ago and used to hunt late season deer with it back in Maine. My oldest boy loves shooting it as there's more to do than just drive a round in the chamber. Maxi-balls and round balls both shoot pretty good out of it. I'm thinking I need to kill a bou or moose with it at some point. .50 cal is more than capable and it's got a good bark with 80-100gr of FFF in it.

Great shot ptarmigan, be fun to smokepole some bou.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
A 50 grain Sierra Blitz King works pretty well from a .22/250 on javelina and coyotes.

Killed this coyote at about 12 yards as it was circling to my right to get my scent..

Javelina.

Something is very wrong here....I’m not sure what it is, but definitely something is off.

I will study these pictures in depth as time allows, hopefully, a clue will emerge and I will find the answer.

😬😎
grin

Fiddy or Fiddy Fo?
© 24hourcampfire